WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Neruda versus James
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:13 pm 

Hello,
I am new here, my name is Jeff. Recently a spiritual friend of mine, or should I say, someone that is like minded who I have met on my spiritual journey, sent me info about the Wingmakers.

I stopped by that site and had a look at the other two for just some quick looks over several days or a couple weeks. The more I looked and explored, the more time I started spending there.

The first thing I decided to read was the Lyricus Discourses. I was transfixed and amazed the more I got into it and became a sponge in no time. The amazing thing is, that after you have been on a spiritual journey for a couple years or more, having read lots of books, ventured into many sites and gobbled up most all Channelings, that you can still come across something new and exciting, and more importantly, something that seems to be Super Profound like nothing before.

I'm starting to feel this way about this material being discussed here. My reason for this first post is, that I am a bit confused, shocking eh? The confusion at this time revolves around Dr. Neruda and James.

I just finished reading the Neruda interviews with Sarah last night, and I am wondering now, did all this Wingmakers information come from the AA site and Dr. Neruda's deciphering and translating of it, or is this material all coming from James?

You see, I had listened to the audio interviews with James by Mark Hempel first and was getting to know about this man named James and how HE was the one who was in charge of putting this info before the masses, by using techniques to bring this info into our realm of existence here.

But now, after going through the Neruda interviews, I am unsure of just who brought this info forth, or what exactly are the details about how these two men came to be sharing the very same info?

I'm really not sure how to express my question or what exactly to ask here. Seems the Wingmakers info was found at this site in New Mexico and Dr. Neruda was called in to break it all down and translate it if possible.

Then we come here to this site and see James is responsible, or so it seems. So I am just wanting or needing to get clear on all this and how it came about, and if there were ever any interactions between these two men.

I have not seen it yet and was wondering when exactly these interviews took place and how old is Dr. Neruda now, and if he is still living? Does anyone know his whereabouts, if he is living a normal life and is he ever in contact with anyone involved with these three sites?

I will stop here for now, but of course my mind is flowing swiftly with many, many questions.

I have sent messages to Mark H. and have never gotten a response, so I don't think I will ever be trying that method of contact ever again. It's a shame that info like this is put out there and yet, we have no one to correspond with when we dig in.

Very much appreciate having found this forum and grateful I was allowed to participate here!

Om Namah Sivaya,

Jeff Quick

Post subject: Re: Neruda versus James
PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 4:40 am 
 WWW  Profile

Neruda is a made up character in the Ancient Arrow Project materials. Part of what the storyline is about is true, but Neruda is not a real person nor his he James.

James states where he was born and where is has lived and is living now in his interview with Mark Hempel which was given in April 2008. James is real person who has a mission and he totally focused on that mission of bring to the planet what humanity needs to discover the Grand Portal at the end of this century.

Mark Hempel is a wonderful person who is at this time getting hundreds of emails per day, these along with his normal business work, he does not get to them right away.

James does say the key to the shifting energies that we are feeling is learning to leave a "love centered life" which is really what the newer Lyricus/WingMakers' material is about. These are really found on the Event Temple site. That might help you in your search.

All the website of Lyricus/WingMakers' contains over twelve hundred pages of materials when printed out. There is much to be learned from all of these writings from the last twelve years since 1998 to present.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 8:11 am 
 WWW  Profile

Welcome to the WingMakers forum Jeff. There is so much amazing, activating and inspiring revelations awaiting your discovery within this journey. The Ancient Arrow Project materials that you are refering to are very symbolic and enable a great framework and foundation at the beginning of the WM journey of Self-Discovery. Did you get a chance to read the Ancient Arrow Project novel yet? I feel it provides an important link/stepping stone that leads perfectly into the Neruda Interviews and may help to provide context.
Re: your questions about the Neruda interviews, James answers quite a few similar questions within the Q&A "Creator" section of the WM website. Here is a segment from 1 that may be helpful.
Quote:
Question 2-S1: In the third interview with Dr. Neruda, there is a statement that there exists a
Corteum technology to increase fluid intelligence to "super"- human levels by inducing a functional
cluster within the thalamocortical system. What is this functional cluster (electrical, biological), and
could the WingMakers material (i.e. music, art, poetry) be used in such a fashion?

Response from James:
You have successfully touched on a subtle component of the WingMakers’ material. The story contains
scenarios that are fictional accounts of factual occurrences. For example, as you point out, the third
interview makes this disclosure about functional clusters, but the Corteum technology is a fictional
account for the factual occurrence of how the WingMakers’ materials can – as depicted in the
philosophy papers – stimulate functional clusters in certain regions of the brain.

Regards and best wishes,
~ Michael

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 11:10 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Welcome, Jeff to the WMF

James reveals, in the Q and A section of the website, that most of our confusion comes when we try to compare .... in this case you are trying to compare Dr Neruda, a fictional character, to James, a real person (most likely using a pseudonym ) :wink: I did the same thing (perhaps we all do)and I believed for years, that James was Dr N.

I took some writing courses years ago and they told us to "go with what you know" or research it until you know what you are talking about, and I believe that most writers do included some of their biography in the novels they write ... so these may be some of James', experiences, we really don't know what he does for a living, and he tells us that he used "bi-sensory location" technique (not to be confused with RVing) to obtain, this information. I have no problem believing that since James tells us that his dad was a Scientist, that he would have fallen into his dads footsteps, but what we do know, leads us to believe, that must have spent a great deal of time in the artist community developing, his musical and art skills, but that could have been his "hobbie" and not his profession and he also talks about teaching in an Ashram ... He spent at least some of his life in India, Europe and now lives in the USA ... but that doesn't tell us much about him other than he values his privacy

the Interview that he gave with Mark Hemple (What's New Section) tells us as much about his life as the Q and A, but even together, they don't tell us much, because, as James has stated, the WMMs - stand on their own. They don't need a teacher, and he doesn't want us to get distracted from them, by focusing on him ... which I find refreshing and unique as far as "teachings" go

as Darlene said, what started out as the AA Book, 2 interviews, and 4 philosophies, has turned into 1200 pages of written materials .As we absorb these materials, and begin to energetically project what we have discovered in them about our origins and our destiny as a species, into the MEST, it has raised the frequency of the entire planet, (and enhanced our collective consciousness) and then the LTO measures it (somehow), and knows when we are "ready" for new materials ... Sometimes there were years, between new materials... some years, we received "new material" in rapid succession.

The intro to the site, suggests that for our first reading, we allow ourselves to explore the materials as our personal interest direct ... and delve into what we "resonate" with the most ... without trying to compare them with other things that we may have read ... this sounds easy, but it is human nature to compare - that is how we were programed to learn... but in the case of the WMMs, which you have discovered are "new", James suggest that we approach them with an open mind, and that we "immerse" ourselves in them, for "a period of time" - without comparison - to avoid confusing.

this is a snipped from the Answer James gave to question #24 in the Second Session of the Q and A section of the WM's website :

The seven Tributary Zones, which we will call collectively, the WingMakers' material, are not philosophical texts. There will be the temptation by some to compare these writings to the Bible, Koran, The Urantia Book, Ascended Master instructions, and on and on. There will be others who will compare the information contained in the interviews and book to the nonfiction works of investigative journalists. Comparison of the WingMakers' materials will not necessarily result in understanding, but more likely, confusion.

The WingMakers' materials are designed in a different way from anything that has ever been manifested on earth. It is a collection of encoded sensory data streams destined for a consumer technology platform that is just beginning to be incubated within development labs. However, even when experienced without this technology platform, the individual is aware that there is a deep transformation occurring. Something is "reshuffling" their mental "deck". I would encourage anyone who is immersing his or her consciousness in these materials to go without comparison for a period of time as they absorb these materials. The Tributary Zones have more information encoded in them than the human mind can access and comprehend. If an individual is engaged in comparison, they may not be engaged in the deeper meaning of the Tributary Zone, at the level where the encoded information is revealed.

Incidentally, what I've just said is not to imply that the encoded information must be wrested from the Tributary Zone by conscious will and effort. It is a delicate thing to detect the encoded information. It requires a supple intelligence, open mind, contemplative perspective, and the curiosity of calculated observation. It is not a battle of wills or mind over matter. And it is seldom revealed in the clutter of comparison.

We all come to these materials, because we are all "truth seekers" ... or "spiritually" inclined, so we all have some background in other teachings because the "new intelligence" was not available to Humanity - but now we are ready for them ... and you will find that most all other teaching do contain a fragment of the WMMs, because the WMs have been "seeding" our culture, for 11,000 years, with one concept at a time, until we were (as a species) ready for more... just as is being done here, now.

While it is up to the individual, what they do with this information - when they share it with others (authentically), it has a profound effect on the entire species because we are all interconnected (whether we are aware of that connection or not)

neither James nor Dr Neruda, are the WMMs ... they are just sharing them, to the best of their ability, and giving you the opportunity to experience them for yourself. Try not to let yourself get distracted from the message contained in the materials, by the "messengers" ... or the fictional material confused with the actual materials that contain the message... because it doesn't matter how you get the message, just that you get it.

something to note, dr N could not share L.E.R.M with us - he could only tell us of his experience with it, (and the WMs) because it wasn't "his" technology to share - James, is not sharing his experiences, so much as he is sharing the opportunity for us to experience "sensory data streams" and its effect of enhancing our consciousness, of our own free will - as we reach the point where we "need to know" our origins and our destiny before we can progress - as an individual and as a species.

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 2:54 pm 

Hi Jeff,

Let me add my welcome to the forum :)

In the Wingmakers materials (WMM), there are many data streams ... each designed to "reach you" in different ways. One of these is music/sound, one is artistic, one is philosophical, one is emotional, and there are many others.

In the case of the AA story, I see the "data stream" as a "mythological" data stream. This to me is one of the most interesting since from my childhood days I have always loved mythology and its ability to stimulate imagination and reach deeper levels of meaning than simple historical accounts. In many cases mythological "stories" contain more "truth" than historical accounts but this truth is layered below the "factual" level of the story. In many ways, the many different versions of the "Atlantis" story is similar. There are also connections here to the "oral tradition" and how this was used in "times past" to communicate our history and source. Even though the stories themselves would change, the meaning underneath them would continue to grow and become increasingly relevant and meaningful as the changes themselves would have additional meaning in the larger context.

This I believe is the case with the AA story and the connected Neruda interviews and for some this is the most direct pathway to the information in the "tributary zones" which is the source of the information that is "translated" through the different data streams.

With all the data streams ... if you allow their meaning to affect you and allow them to stimulate "questions" rather than more rigid "answers", the connection with the WMM becomes ever deeper and many layers of meaning will bubble to the surface of your consciousness ... sometimes in surprising ways.

I hope you enjoy your journey through the materials and this forum.

Phoenix

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 4:14 pm 

Thank You all for your warm welcome!

The greatest Master ever to walk the Earth, Babaji, said pretty much the same thing, not to focus on him, or his body, physical presence, where he is and what he is doing, but rather focus on the teachings and Mantras.

It's very surprising to me, that I have chosen to stick around these parts thus far, after reading last week the Project Camelot interview with James and how he pretty much bashed Channelings, and the book I feel did in fact come from our Creator, Conversations With God.

I think James needs to spend a bit more time on this subject and explain himself a bit more, because he will ultimately drive more people away from these messages and teachings here, than he will bring in to it.

The whole problem with info like this is, that we will not be able to make much use of it going forward, and we have not been given any assistance or guidance in how to overcome the many, many roadblocks in our path.

I don't feel it is right or OK, for James, Neruda or any of the Masters who have walked the Earth, to give us all this insight into our true nature and all the possibilities and creative power we have built inside us, and then we learn it is nearly impossible to make use of any of it.

Also they all tell us that we have brought forth any and all circumstances and experiences our selves, yet on many occasions the response to my questions resulted in answers such as, "That would be a Soul decision Jeff", or "It's not in alignment with the Soul's wishes".

So who is it that is really in control here? Seems the Soul is the decision maker with regards to when we lay down the body, or die. If this is the case, then we might as well just go on living as we already were and forget about this spiritual awakening and hoping to get to a place where by we can create deliberately.

I'll stick around a bit more and see how all this feels to me, and like I said, I am very grateful for your thoughts, and suggestions and of course the Love emanating from you all.

Peace,

Jeff

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 4:45 pm 

Hi again Jeff,

I would encourage you to sort of "stick around" a bit and perhaps read through some of the material on the main Wingmakers site(s) as you may find that some of your feelings either are or were shared by many as they carried some of their "past" into their Wingmakers experiences.

Quote:
I think James needs to spend a bit more time on this subject and explain himself a bit more, because he will ultimately drive more people away from these messages and teachings here, than he will bring in to it.

In the WMM, part of the concepts that are explored is the idea of the many connections that the WMM has to future versions of ourselves. In this case, perhaps rather than "driving people away" he is somehow following a different path that that is based on some insight into the direction that different paths and sources of information may lead.

Quote:
The whole problem with info like this is, that we will not be able to make much use of it going forward, and we have not been given any assistance or guidance in how to overcome the many, many roadblocks in our path.

I believe that you may find several "methods" in the materials that are designed to do just this. Just one of them can be found in the sections about the music and some of the exercises that are connected with it. Another is in the Philosophical section and some of the ideas and "methods" that can be found there http://www.wingmakers.com/philosophy4.html

Quote:
Also they all tell us that we have brought forth any and all circumstances and experiences our selves, yet on many occasions the response to my questions resulted in answers such as, "That would be a Soul decision Jeff", or "It's not in alignment with the Soul's wishes".

There is certainly a familiar "new age" tone to these types of answers (and I certainly share your "dissatisfaction" with those who lean on what I consider to be meaningless answers of this type). One of the most refreshing parts of the WMM is a sort of "redefinition" of concepts like the soul to a more "entity based" concept which makes up the Sovereign Integral. Just one example can be found here http://www.wingmakers.com/anatomydiagram.html

There is much to explore and many different "excercises" to take part in all of which can lead to both "evolution" and increasingly "transformation" on many levels over time. I believe that this is one of those experiences where a quick "overview" may result in surfing over most of the deeper layers of the content, information, and experiences that are available here.

My personal "belief" is that increasingly better questions (and the new possibilities they may lead to) lead to so much more than increasingly better answers (and the limitations that are part of every answer).

Phoenix

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2011 7:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Jeff, the Wingmaker materials are for everyone, but not everyone is ready to release their dependency on "what they have been told" ... the WMMs are simply a discovery of your "personal wisdom" ... and you do have a personal "guide" (the Wholeness Navigator ) ... but you can't get "there" (Source Reality) if you are still anchored to "spirituality" ... because "spirituality" is just the other side of the coin, "religion" is on, and that coin is a program to conceal your identity from you... and distract you... on your way to your core

look at the chart in the PCI, and see where the Wholeness Navigator's "magnet force" has its sphere of influence- it is outside/beyond the GSSC (but you have to go through the GSSC to get there... and the path from It, leads to genetic manipulation or what the WMMs call "transformation" . (note: it is not DNA alteration). No one has asking us to stop respecting and honoring the Masters that helped us get this far with their Individuated Consciousness ... but it is time we started developing our own abilities, and contributing our own Individuated Consciousness to the collective, instead of letting it control us.

and yes, your belief system is preventing you from moving on ... you can not be Sovereign if you are dependent upon others to tell you what to do

personally, I have found everything the material offers, of practical use ... It has become my preferred way of life ... no more am I participating in the deception - or conforming to anything that support inequality ... and nothing prevents me from progressing, of my own free will

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:04 am 

Welcome Jeff, and stick around, i do think that You will.
I first read small insert of Neruda interviews in Nexus mag the Year that web come about: 1998, and could not read more, cause i did not have a computer, and in 2003-[!!!!!!!!!] i finally purchased one and learn enough to read the rest... and 5 years, yes 5! i keep thinking and longing to read the rest. Now i KNOW it is the ONLY material i care to read and practice. The Wingmakers are here for me. I even hear in Wingmakers music the sentences in my language like: I am talking to You, and when first heard it, i just cry...
That material is talking to me and You and to all who are longing to go Home, so keep stepping - thrusting The Heart
and You will get there.
Go and relax and then go slowly, cause that material, You can not "swallow" quick and not stop and pose...All the answers are there.You do not need ask James or Mark. I am going back and back again and each "return trip" i discover new stuff that i did not see then :shock:

Love and Blessings
Lidia :D

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:10 am 
Posting Freak

Hi Jeff and welcome to the forum.....of which like the words put forth in the WMM...it is what is found beyond them that is the message we call Truth..... our mission so to speak is to find ....not only in ourselves...but others too....IT.....that is like a magnet that attracts and propels us forward.
Mark Zorb Taff