WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Light Encoded Reality Matrix (LERM)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:25 am 

For some reason I never finished the 2nd interview. I started it a couple of times but I kept stopping. I finally finished it and I'm blown away by this concept of creating physical objects through consciousness. Its just like that Michael Crichton book Sphere.

I'm actually surprised that there isn't a topic about this yet. I could be wrong but I've done a few searches and didn't turn up any topics and only a few references about it at all.

So who's experimented with it and who has had a success?

I'm starting a steady diet of affirmations as of yesterday to convince myself fully that this is possible and that I have the capacity to do it. I set the intention last night that I would have a dream to teach me how to do it. That didn't quite happen but my dreams definitely demonstrated to me the power of intention.

Post subject: Re: Light Encoded Reality Matrix (LERM)
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:11 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I think it was one of the first things we all tried :lol: I don't know about the others, but I spend entire days focused on manifesting from thin air ... or another dimension ... whatever ... and we did discuss it and our failed attempts in the old forum ... but just because I couldn't do it ... doesn't mean that you can't :D

I believe that with the UE's assistance that I can manifest almost anything I "need" ... but it takes often takes me years to focus enough energy for my "demands" to materialize (snicker) but I think I am getting better/faster with practice

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:19 pm 

dang, I thought that if anyone would have had success with Manifesting things through LERM it would be you.

Thank ok I still believe its possible. I think I've always believed its possible. I'm going to keep praying for dreams that will teach me to use it and continue the positive affirmations.

"I easily manifest whatever I set my consciousness to."
"I access and manipulate the Light Encoded Reality Matrix with ease."

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 1:18 pm 
Posting Freak

well, I keep trying, not so much interested in manifesting money ... more interested in "shape shifting" in my old age :lol: would like to manifest a new set of teeth, and better vision ... (even though I find that sleeping in a pyramid is helping with that - I can see the numbers on the clock again, now, without my glasses) but I sure would like to reverse some of this "aging" my body is going through since it no longer serves a purpose and at the rate my dad is going means I have at least another 30 years of dragging this "food storage" (fat) around with me even though my pantry is full of food and I know how to "live off the land" - it seemed practical at the time, and I seem to be stuck with abundance :lol:

as you say, I KNOW that I can do it ... and am doing it by focusing my energy ... but allow for Universe's broader perspective, and trust that "what IS, is what should be" and try to be satisfied with who I AM (realized) and accept - what I have is what I need ... as long as I don't get complacent or atrophied :lol:

good luck with your dreams ... and you abilities to call them into your consciousness ... or let them inspire you ... but keep this in mind too

Teacher: There are those who will tell you that you can ask the Universe for abundance, health, good relations, new job and anything else your mind desires, and it will respond to your wishes. The Universe is neutral to your material status within the worlds of form. How successful you are as a human being – measured by the system of men – is not the concern of the Universe, it is the concern of the socially trained mind and ego.

Student: But there are practical implications of this partnership with the Universe isn’t there?

Teacher: If your highest aspirations from the deepest part of you are being supported by the Universe, you are more likely to succeed in your material quest for prosperity and right relations – for the two are related, are they not?

Student: Yes.

Teacher: However, those of power devise the system within the worlds of form, and it is this power that dictates the definition of prosperity. The Universe is not involved in these matters, it is humans in power who define such things, and the Universe is not aligned to these definitions.

Student: So the two paths are not compatible?

Teacher: What two paths are you referring to?

Student: The petitions of human prosperity and practical survival, and the aspirations of my highest self.

Teacher: There is no inherent incompatibility. It is simply a matter of where you place your focus and how you define prosperity, right relations, success, and so forth. If you try to direct the Universe towards the field of human prosperity and material concerns, do so with the understanding that the Universe is indifferent about these concerns, and you are really petitioning the Genetic Mind, not the Universe. You may receive some support from the Genetic Mind and psychic influences therein, but generally it does not supplant the time-honored system of practice, persistence, creation, evolution, and patience.
snipped from the end of LD 4 - Universe Relationship, found here:http://www.wingmakers.com/lyricus4.html

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:14 pm 
Posting Freak

Redhand wrote:
dang, I thought that if anyone would have had success with Manifesting things through LERM it would be you.

Thank ok I still believe its possible. I think I've always believed its possible. I'm going to keep praying for dreams that will teach me to use it and continue the positive affirmations.

"I easily manifest whatever I set my consciousness to."
"I access and manipulate the Light Encoded Reality Matrix with ease."

If you recall in the AA story or is it the Neruda interviews(?), those who were able to do LERM had an experience with the source of what made LERM possible and easy for them to do after the experience. They also had an understanding or awareness of quantum physics. That experience was actually seeing and feeling so utterly at one with the source that all doubt about the ability to do it was absolutely erased. It's the mind and its chatter and doubt and distractions and diversions and reasons and logic and whatever else it can conjure up that prevents people from doing it. And its layered. Whether you scream at the Universe to give you what you want or whatever, if you doubt it in the least, or feel unworthy, or think you need a reason, it won't happen. This demands utter clarity, an empty mind, and the trust and absolute belief in a magical existence like only a child can know, to happen. It's the closest to describing it I have been able to find words for. :wink:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject: The Light Encoded Reality Matrix (LERM) is B 4 U
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:56 pm 
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:38 am 
Posting Freak

Thank you Russell, for posting that picture (which I happen to believe is James) ... I never got around to zooming in on it and missed the "portal" or "lens" that reveals the Source of our realities ... and that the individual must reach out (when you get to that wall) :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:08 am 

I have thought that the Light Encoded Reality Matrix (LERM) is based on a frequency of geometrical language that is evident in all life on this planet and that this geometry is the connectivity of LERM. A long time ago James put out a Meditations in TimeSpace DVD in which we see 3D transparent geometric shapes circulate in motion to what appears to be the flower of life design. There are also many geometric shapes scattered around the Poetry as well as a current depiction of the Sovereign Integral human enclosed within geometric shapes.

However In the 5th Neruda Interview it states that LERM is Anu projected. It says:

“You can look at LERM as the connection between the earth plane and the non- physical planes of the hologram that Anu constructed inside our functional implants. LERM was the connective web, and it was bi-directional—meaning that Anu could be projected into any being’s consciousness framework to be seen or heard, and it also meant that Anu could detect and view into the life of an individual being”.

I watched a meditation of the same 3D geometry in motion – a production by Template.org, which apparently reconnects the circuity the human bio-computer by using these shapes - shapes which are part of LERM. The impact on me was noticeable - it particularly affected my breath which became fluid and deeper, and I felt re-attuned. Apparently it can activate our light body matrix.

But I ask myself given the disclosure in the 5th Interview, is this not a contradiction of sorts? Is it just going further into the delusion? And why did James produce that DVD using geometric language to which Anu has full access? So I ponder - is the frequency we are seeking at this time one of geometry of the matrix or something beyond it?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:26 am 

Sai BaBa can use LERM with ease,but I do not think he really found the truth.

and he can use bi-location?

see more about Sai BaBa
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sai_Baba_o ... al_sources

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:21 am 

Sia Baba… I choke! No I don’t believe he touched truth, rather he was one who misdirected millions in my opinion. He did not really serve anyone in his public role, instead he fed himself from the energies of others.

I found the TimeSpace meditations video on the Wingmakers website and watched it again after many years. To correct myself, it was not the flower of life the stage was set to in the tributary zone, it was something with circles and lines – its an interesting design. And it was silly of me to ask why James used the geometric language which Anu has full access, because really like anything here, you have to work with the structure upon which the collective reality conforms. However watching it again gave me something to ponder quite deeply… about the higher frequency we may one day aspire to – the frequency beyond the system of geometry – I think it is the golden chimes. I wonder where we would find it. Perhaps it’s a discovery waiting in the future on our way to the Grand Portal.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:54 pm 
Posting Freak

yhg342 wrote:
Sai BaBa can use LERM with ease,but I do not think he really found the truth.

and he can use bi-location?

see more about Sai BaBa
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sai_Baba_o ... al_sources

Over the years I have heard of Sai BaBa creating ash and other yogis creating out of thin air some pretty remarkable things. There is levitation as well. There are records over the centuries of people levitating and even some sensory bi-locating such as James does for some of his resource material for his novels. It's a mysterious realm isn't it? Perhaps, that is why, we " leave it to the mystery and let it shine of its own light." Mystery is good because it gets us out of the box so to speak and for those with open minds and nonjudgment that it is. I agree with you yhg342, that Sai BaBa didn't find the truth but he thinks he did. In the Fifth Interview Neruda talks about LERM being from the Annunaki. Quantum Physics is the science that leads us to explanations for all of this. An interesting book by scientist Dean Radin called Entangled Minds talks a lot about psychic phenomena and quantum physics, you may want to check it out if you are able to. Even so , when we are free of the HMS, what we will be capable of doing will make LERM pale in comparison. We are limited when we think that the HMS can determine all of what is possible. Thanx yhg342!

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:59 pm 
Posting Freak

yhg342, I thought you might find this interesting in relation to what Sai BaBa does and others like him. It's from the first WingMakers website in the archives, I'll post the link so you can check it out yourself. It's from the Glossary. :? }

Quote:
In most cultures where the term "god" or "goddess" is used to define this omnipotent power, it often represents an entity that has evolved beyond the range of human comprehension and who manifests magical powers like manipulating the natural elements through thought or manifesting as non-corporeal Light Beings. These manifestations are described and depicted in virtually all cultures of the human race through its religious texts and mythology. While these may be entities that are highly evolved in their abilities and knowledge, they should not be confused with Prime Creator.

..." manifesting as non-corporeal Light Beings" is sensory bi-location.

http://web.archive.org/web/200006211904 ... ndexg.html

BTW the first website like James' latest, didn't have a forum and probably for good reason. :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 7:18 am 

Shayalana wrote:

A very interesting comment Shayalana…

Does that mean someone with that ability can physically be in two places at the same time?
It’s strange, but then our physical reality is not all it appears to be.

Cheers.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:35 am 
Posting Freak

here is what the materials reveal about SBL - and the distinction James makes between it and (out of body) Remote Viewing (in the realms of the HMS/Astral plane that Anu created). As you can see it does not mention anything about ." manifesting as non-corporeal Light Beings" --- it is my understanding that the Wingmaker ARE non-corporeal Light Beings until they "manifest as corporeal beings" by embodying the Human Instrument ... please note also, that SBL is associated with "the Higer Mind" - defined by the materials as the (collective) Genetic Mind (of this Species) - that we are given access to, by using the WMMs - " to form a hybrid functional cluster that enhances fluid intelligence and accessibility to the Genetic Mind."

Quote:
Sensory Bi-location (SBL)
Question: In answer to a previous question, you said that the Ancient Arrow story was factual because there were ‘techniques that could be applied to secure the information. Do you mean remote viewing, and its associated Re-Play technology?

Answer: The information is based on factual data secured through a form of remote viewing, referred to by my teaching organization as sensory bi-location. SBL is different from classic RV because it is associated with the higher mind rather than the psychic channels of astral vision. Because of this distinction, SBL permits one to analyze motive and intent, in addition to the sensory/action environment that RV technology acknowledges. SBL is also more focused on active sensory channel selection, rather than reactive selection as in the case of RV.

Answer: The Tributary Zones are being released now because within the next three generations of SECUs (Sovereign Entity of the Central Universe) being born upon earth are the representatives that will discover the Grand Portal, and the WingMakers’ mythology will be among the primary sensory data streams that catalyze their awakening.

The WingMakers observe a life-bearing planet via the same SBL technology I referred to earlier in your first two questions. [See Sensory Bi-location. Ed.] Using this insight, we can determine with a high degree of accuracy when a species is prepared to receive its acceleration, and when this time occurs, Lyricus deploys a team of teachers to the planet.

Approximately eleven thousand years ago, this team incarnated in physical, human bodies, and became earth’s first teachers of the higher sciences, arts, and metaphysics. I will not go into any further detail at this time, but these initial members of Lyricus placed in the Genetic Mind of the human race the purpose of discovering the Grand Portal. This purpose is dimly understood by the human species at this time, but it will become clear in approximately fifty years.

Enthusiast's Questions posted June 01, 2001 https://www.wingmakers.com/content/resources/

and for further clarification : The Genetic Mind (humanoid version), for comparison sake, is the collective repository of the humanoid species’ experience across all time/space same source - sub heading Brain Function

PS the first website DID have a forum associated with it, that was added later (2000?) monitored by the WM's webmaster and it was listed in the website's pages, along with other Forums ... It was disabled, when the members stopped discussing the materials and tried to turn it into a New Age chatroom IMO ... This forum was opened a few days later, and is almost ten years old ... 8)

Last edited by starduster on Tue Dec 02, 2014 6:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:52 pm 
Posting Freak

after reading what wikipedia (link above) had to say about Sai BaBa - it becomes clear that he was worshiped as a Saint, an avatar and some believed that he was an incarnation of "god" (Anu) so you are probably correct in assuming that he could use L.E.R.M. with ease, seeing how he supported the already organized religions that encourage the worship of "god" ... according to wikipedia, he developed many super-natural abilities and had/has millions of supporters because he combined the two major religions of his Age/environment ( Hinduism and Islam) in his daily routine.
Quote:
Sai Baba was a spiritual master who was and is regarded by his devotees as an avatar of God, saint, fakir, and sadguru, according to their individual proclivities and beliefs. ...
opposed all persecution based on religion or caste. He was an opponent of religious orthodoxy – Christian, Hindu and Muslim.[19] ...
Sai Baba encouraged his devotees to pray, chant God's name, and read holy scriptures. He told Muslims to study the Qur'an and Hindus to study texts such as the Ramayana, Bhagavad Gita, and Yoga Vasistha. ...
(his worshipers) —consider him as an incarnation of Lord Krishna[28] while other devotees consider him as an incarnation of Lord Dattatreya. In the last years of Sai Baba's life, Christians and Zoroastrians started joining the Shirdi Sai Baba movement.[3]

I see no link between BaBa's (borrowed) teachings, and what the LTO is presenting as Universal Truth - and from my perspective his is just another name on a long list of self-serving individuals, who's philosophy encourage the worship of Anu and the ignor-ance of the inequality that persists in the Saviourship model of existence ...

Quote:
All of the energy, efforts, attention and learning that are placed on the ascension process are a diversion from your own realization of the Sovereign Integral. It is as if you have pursued a shadow in favor of the substance. The ascension pathway is ensconced in the comforts of gurus and masters – both physical and interdimensional – that supposedly support your journey into the Light and Love of God. Along this journey you see how it absolves you of responsibility related to this world’s real conditions of hunger, inequality, rape, war, abuse, servitude, illness, racism and a hundred other maladies. The absolution comes in the form of your journey itself. The diversion.The separation.

Realization of the Sovereign Integral consciousness is realization of one’s True Self as present in everyone else. You see the condition of the human family as your own, and your condition as one with everyone else. You are in the moment, engaged in the dismantling of the HMS, knowing that as you do this, you are invoking the Sovereign Integral consciousness to manifest on Earth in a human instrument where there is complete and unconditional transparency and therefore expansion.
PCI, A-7https://www.wingmakers.com/content/resources/

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:36 pm 
Posting Freak

sirryah wrote:
Shayalana wrote:

A very interesting comment Shayalana…

Does that mean someone with that ability can physically be in two places at the same time?
It’s strange, but then our physical reality is not all it appears to be.

Cheers.

Yes it is a means of it and an interesting book I find that in story form depicts the process of learning sensory bi-location is called Nine Faces of Christ by Eugene Whitworth.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 7:12 am 

Thanks both for your responses.
I do remember reading those answers in the Q & A, and it was in the back of my mind that was how James uses it. But I agree also that it may not be the only way of acquiring information. 8)

Cheers.

P.S - The Sai Baba I was referring to was the one who died in 2011 - who was plagued with many claims of pedophilla, and was usually seen sitting on an elaborate throne. There was another Sai Baba who died in 1918 (that yhg342 linked to).

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 8:25 am 

Just a few things I’m wondering at the moment…

It’s about the geometric formations again – its got me into a bit of a bother. I made the declaration previously that I thought geometry was part of the LERM structure, but I'm not so sure anymore. I’ve been pondering it like a light of contrasts.

Since geometric forms come from sound, and sound is frequency, then there must be certain frequencies of sound-forms that are in harmony with our Sovereign being, which could mean all manner of things. But here we are, trapped. So Anu has got some elaborate spacetime programming going on that is outside of our comprehension unless of course you have an extraordinary intellect, but nevertheless the evidence is everywhere that we’ve got “sacred geometry” keeping things in order. A mathematical perfection of sound. And it’s probably just as well it's mathematical perfection, otherwise the natural world might be turning over in chaos as well.

A few quotes from the 5th Interview:

“The WingMakers say everything is simply sound holographically organized to look real.”

“The universe is made up of dimensions that are a result of mathematical equations. It is constructed from mathematics. Some beings understand how to apply mathematical equations to organize and plan spacetime. It’s all created. This world is created, it’s not real. It’s a programmed reality.”

What I’m asking/wondering then, is if geometrical forms such as those found in the SpaceTime meditation CD, come from origins outside of programmed spacetime or not. In other words, are they frequency formations that originate from the pure language of ‘light and sound’?

The friction in my thinking that make my questions – is that these 3D geometric shapes look like configurations of mathematical perfection, yet in the Wingmakers chamber paintings… there are no geometric forms at all, apart from the odd little triangle.
The absence must say something. Surely.