WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 249 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: WATERSHED
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:15 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
yes, Russell, but WE are FS ... and we created the Plan that calls for a "watershed" event ... to wipe our minds if we fail to transform of our own free will... as I mentioned earlier ... that Atlantic conveyor is headed directly for the UK after it goes up our eastern seaboard ... dragging the oil mixed with dispersants to your shores ... being such a tiny island that should be pretty devistating ... are you just going to sit there and die like the people on the GOM?

waiting for some "savior" to find a solution to a problem that is out of Humanitys control now?

FS isn't going to fix it... it created it... it serves a purpose and if you hope to experience what purpose it serves you need to live through that experience... and you aren't gonna do that if you aren't prepared for the inevitable consequences of DEAD oceans.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:33 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
yes, Russell,

Yes starduster.....

starduster wrote:
but

.....no buts (or is that anu{s}).....

starduster wrote:
WE are FS ...

.....well yes, we are.

starduster wrote:
and we created the Plan that calls for a "watershed" event ...

.....yes we did.....

starduster wrote:
to wipe our minds if we fail to transform of our own free will...

.....not all minds are wiped.....First Source is the mind of All.

I assure, IT's memory is certainly indelible.

starduster wrote:
as I mentioned earlier ... that Atlantic conveyor is headed directly for the UK after it goes up our eastern seaboard ... dragging the oil mixed with dispersants to your shores ...

.....my shores, are you certain?

I don't think so.

starduster wrote:
being such a tiny island that should be pretty devistating ...

.....hmmmmm.....I don't think so.

starduster wrote:
are you just going to sit there and die like the people on the GOM?

.....what a comedienne.....

starduster wrote:
waiting for some "savior" to find a solution to a problem that is out of Humanitys control now?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60T_6ubNFp4

starduster wrote:
FS isn't going to fix it...

.....wanna bet.....

starduster wrote:
WE are FS ...

.....well yes, we are.
starduster wrote:
it created it...

.....yes.....

starduster wrote:
it serves a purpose

.....yes.....

starduster wrote:
and if you hope to experience what purpose it serves you need to live through that experience...

.....been there done that.

starduster wrote:
and you aren't gonna do that if you aren't prepared for the inevitable consequences of DEAD oceans.

....."DEAD" is an archaic concept that, quite rightly, belongs in the "past".

I (we) dwell in a frequency of light in which finite beings cannot uncover me.

If you search for me, you will fail.

I am not found or discovered.

I am only realized in oneness, unity, and wholeness.

It is the very same oneness that you feel when you are interconnected with all of life, for I am this and this alone.

I am all of life.

If you must search for me, then practice the feeling of wholeness and unity.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:07 pm 
Posting Freak

well, if you search this topic, you will find a picture of the path the Atlantic conveyor takes (or google it) ... you do live on that island right ... it is this convery that makes that island, that's latitude would render it almost inhabitable if it were not for the warm waters the Atlantic Converyor shuttles ... it is a scientific fact now, that the oil and dispersants from the GOM are finding their way into the conveyor ... and headed for the UK ... and will circumnavigate the entire globe in a matter of 18 months ... but the UK doesn't have that long ... it is the next stop ... believe it or not.

don't take my word for it ... here is what google suggest you read about that subject (and that's just the first page) :lol:

#
SkyTruth: BP / Gulf Oil Spill - Cumulative Oil Slick Footprints
Sep 21, 2010 ... Labels: BP, Deepwater Horizon, drilling, Gulf of Mexico, offshore, Oil Spill, Transocean ... Are the reports of a disruption to the 'Atlantic Conveyor' and a change ... BP / Gulf Oil Spill - Static Kill Deemed a Success. ...
blog.skytruth.org/.../bp-gulf-oil-spill-cumulative-oil-slick.html - Cached

#
Gulf Stream and North Atlantic Current Dying Loop Current in Gulf ...
Sep 2, 2010 ... Killing Cold in South America All Connected To BP Oil Disaster ... This is what is happening in the Gulf of Mexico and in the Atlantic Ocean. .... changes in the Atlantic thermohaline circulation (the conveyor belt) lead ...
www.rense.com/MexicoAlreadyDead.html - Cached
#
Age of Ethics and Conscious Evolution: Hydrostatic Attraction ...
Oct 10, 2010 ... Hydrostatic Attraction, Atlantic Conveyor & BP False Flag Oil Spill ... has and is happening in the Gulf of Mexico where millions of gallons ...
jahrun.blogspot.com/2010/10/hydrostatic-attraction-atlantic.html - Cached
#
Gulf spill oil driven by complex ocean currents and eddies ...
May 15, 2010 ... The BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico is far different than the Exxon ... current that forms the Atlantic Ocean's so-called conveyor belt. ...
www.csmonitor.com/.../Gulf-spill-oil-dr ... and-eddies - Cached
#
Hello Houston, We Have a Problem - Dr Stuart Jeanne Bramhall ...
Sep 18, 2010... of oil BP spilled in the Gulf of Mexico simply evaporated. ... have done to the Atlantic conveyor which regulates global temperatures . ...
open.salon.com/.../hello_houston_we_have_a_problem - Cached
#
Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill, Oxygen-Starved Sea Creatures and ...
May 29, 2010 ... Gulf of Mexico oil spill, creatures living without oxygen found, ... What will the oil spill do to the thermohaline belt a.k.a. the ocean conveyor belt? ... The Gulf Stream's Atlantic ocean current exits through the ...
www.associatedcontent.com/.../gulf_of_m ... arved.html - Cached
#
Special Post | Before It's News
He has found that the massive amount of oil in the Gulf of Mexico, .... at how the changes in the Atlantic thermohaline circulation (the conveyor belt) lead ...
beforeitsnews.com/story/128/672/Special_Post.html - Cached
#
What's the Gulf Loop Current and How Could it Spread the BP Oil ...
Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill: The What, When and Where [UPDATED] ... Observatory/U.S. Naval Research Laboratory Oceanic Conveyor Belt According to Wikipedia, ... be carried by this current in the direction of Florida and into the Atlantic. ...
www.treehugger.com/.../gulf-of-mexico-l ... -spill.php - Cached
#
Gulf Coast Oil Spill Loop Current | www.wallpaper7.org
Atlantic coast now under threat as current spreads Gulf oil slick . ... A tendril of oil from the Gulf of Mexico spill is increasingly likely to be ... Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill has entered the Loop Current, a powerful conveyor belt . ...
www.wallpaper7.org/cele/cele6o.php?news=gulf...oil... - Cached
#
Whispers on the Web: Scientist's Evidence Show Millions Poisoned ...
Aug 25, 2010 ... Beyond the oil gushing into the Gulf at a rate never before seen, deadly methane ... The Loop Current that normally goes out of the Gulf of Mexico, around the ... for Europe and to feed the Atlantic Conveyor Thermocline, ...
rolenrock.wordpress.com/.../whispers-on-the-web-scientists-evidence-show-millions-poisoned-broken-loop-current/ - Cached

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:33 am 
Posting Freak

for those of you not quite in denial ... inform yourself ... if you believe you are going to be able to avoid this ... ponder this Interview with Chris Laundau and Jeff Rense ... from last month ... pretty shocking their scientific predictions, based upon past experience and new science.

http://rense.gsradio.net:8080/rense/special/rense_C_Landau_092010.mp3

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:33 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
well, if you search this topic.....

Thank you for the suggestion.

We have better things to do.

starduster wrote:
for those of you not quite in denial ... inform yourself ... if you believe you are going to be able to avoid this ... ponder this Interview with Chris Laundau and Jeff Rense ... from last month ... pretty shocking their scientific predictions, based upon past experience and new science.....

We (The WingMakers) have chosen to live in the past and we do not waste our time on pondering the past.....we are transforming MEST.

We live right here, right now.

We are transforming our past by mere presence and expression.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:59 pm 
Posting Freak

I'd really like to believe that Russell, but until there is a critical mass of Wingmakers who have transformed their fragmented consciousness, so that they are flowing in compassion ... the Elite will continue to do what ever they can to suppress the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness ... and while it seems, that FS has other purposes for the watershed event they may have caused now (and Nature can heal herself)... our priority as Wingmakers is to assist the species of how to be Universally aware of our brother's and sisters circumstances and assist, them with this new intelligence, to save their self ... they did not incarnate here to watch ... nor do they return to this time merely to observe the past, they understand that what they share with their time-shifted self, is crucial new intelligence that will re-balance the frequencies and eventually transform this planet . Obviously, what we do now, effects our future state of being ... and it does matter, because WMs don't waste their time watching people die because of ignorance.

The thing that so many people seem to overlook, is that it ain't over, til every single one of us has chosen of their own free will to move into the future... by re-creating their PAST ignorance :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 5:36 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
..... it ain't over.....

In MEST, patience pays.

IT IS "over".

First Source transcends Wholeness.

In the "mean" time, enjoy.....and have fun.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:45 pm 
Posting Freak

unless, Russell, you are not here, now ... it ain't over, we have just begun a new Age (of Transparency)

and based upon what the WMMs say (to me) the Source Codes have not been fully activated ... because the lack the energy that will come from the Center of the Galaxy ... which shouldn't be too long now and some are already feeling the effects of as our planet line up with that "window" that is open to the "Central Sun" :wink:

What is truly bearing down on the time-space universes is the expansion of Source Reality through the accessibility of Source Intelligence information to all entities regardless of form or structure.

When this accessibility is complete and the Source Coding is fully activated, all entities will be part of a new cosmological structure. This new structure will invoke the next model of existence, which is already being developed within Source Reality by Source Intelligence and the Sovereign Entities. What is being activated now upon this time-space universe is the initial preparations for these shifts in the models of existence. More specifically, upon terra-earth, these models of existence will be simultaneously played out over the next epoch of time. As always, it will be the choice of the entity as to which model they embrace as reality.
2nd Philo

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:40 am 
Posting Freak

While the rest of the world has been deliberately kept in the dark, the Gulf of Mexico has become a chemical and biological battleground. Our shorelines and coastal areas are now the front lines of this deadly war that will bring an onslaught of casualties during the next decade and beyond. We are all entrenched in a war for our survival and the survival of our families for generations to come.

While the Gulf Blue Plague continues to affect more and more of us each day, our State and Federal governments ignore us, lie to us, and call us everything from mentally ill to conspiracy theorists. Common sense dictates that the only conspiracy evolves from those who deliberately cover-up the truth of what is taking place in the Gulf. The facts dictate that the chemical and biological war taking place here is surely no theory. One can only conclude that the true conspiracy theorists are those who are deliberately concealing the truth.

ARSENIC AND OLD LIES

Our private testing of Gulf of Mexico water samples were taken from a 12-15 foot depth approximately 25 miles west of Venice Inlet (Florida) on August 24. We had our testing performed outside the U.S. under the direct supervision of a Chemistry PhD with over 30 years laboratory and field experience at a national university. We are awaiting the final results of time consuming chemical and biological tests that are not yet completed, especially with regards to specific DNA markers for bacterial and cellular mutations. For the time being, our source will remain absolutely anonymous due to the sensitive nature of the ongoing tests.

These tests have revealed astounding high levels of a dangerous toxin that no-one has been mentioning, let alone monitoring: ARSENIC. The WHO safety toxicity guideline for arsenic in water is 10 ppb or less to be considered at a safe level. Our test sample from the Gulf of Mexico was 731 ppb of arsenic. One can only imagine the arsenic levels in the northern Gulf waters where the enormous lakes of oil lie hidden beneath the surface along with other contributing factors discussed below.

Full Article at http://worldvisionportal.org/wvpforum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1018

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:43 pm 
Posting Freak

Arsenic and old Lies
Part 1http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_laiTiamnc&feature=player_embedded#!

Part 2http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5ctkcickNc&feature=player_embedded

Part 3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdK5Ig6q6xI&feature=player_embedded

Part 4 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIP7mhB-gBw&feature=player_embedded

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:42 pm 
Posting Freak

Synthetic DNA Bacteria Cells in Gulf of Mexico Eating Up Oil, Fish and PEOPLE

THE GULF BLUE PLAGUE
IT’S NOT WISE TO FOOL MOTHER NATURE

By Michael Edward
The World Vision Portal
http://worldvisionportal.org/wvpforum/v ... =52&t=1031

It’s not wise to fool Mother Nature. Those who think they can get away with it will abruptly learn that payback can be more than they bargained for. That’s because nature will always retaliate in subtle retorts that shake the very foundations of this earth as well as life itself. Playing the role of Creator is a very dangerous game.

As part of their new logo and corporate image campaign, British Petroleum (BP) wants the public to think of them as their new slogan says, “Beyond Petroleum”. BP is far more than a simple oil company. What is revealed below regarding BP and their ‘beyond petroleum’ activities, both prior to and including their Gulf of Mexico catastrophe, will create a picture for the reader one pixel dot at a time. Once the person who reads everything presented here connects all the dots of the picture, it will be more than obvious that BP has tried to fool Mother Nature… and she’s retaliating with a vengeance that is affecting the entire world. This is a perilous game that has now gotten out of control. What began in the Gulf of Mexico, in February 2010, has now escalated into a man-made biological nightmare of unknown proportions.

SYNTHETIC GENOMICS

On June 13, 2007, BP made a long-term research and development deal and an undisclosed equity investment into a company named Synthetic Genomics Inc. based in Rockville, Maryland. Synthetic Genomics was co-founded by Dr. J. Craig Venter to commercialize genomic-driven technologies. (1) Genomics is the scientific study of the entire DNA sequence of an organism's genome. A genome is all the genetic information in the chromosomes of an organism, including its genes and DNA sequences.

BP/Synthetic Genomics recovered the DNA from subsurface hydrocarbon substrates (biological organisms in crude oil) and applied DNA “sequencing methods” to them. (1) What this means is that they took the DNA from underground crude oil reservoir microbial cells, such as bacteria or viruses, and cultured them in a lab to identify, isolate, and interpret their chemical and genetic properties. Additional “sequencing methods” beyond the initial identity and isolation stages were also carried out.

A central part of the deal between BP and Synthetic Genomics was to create biological transfer processes for crude oil that would lead to improved recovery rates. (1) Their goal was to develop new microbes with lab created genomes that would improve the flow of gas and oil out of a reservoir. For an oil producer like BP, more oil and gas being recovered from a source translates into more profits. This process is known as Microbial Enhanced Oil Recovery (MEOR).

MICROBIAL ENHANCED OIL RECOVERY

Microbial Enhanced Oil Recovery (MEOR) is the use of micro-organisms to retrieve additional petroleum production from an oil reservoir. Micro-organisms are introduced into oil wells to produce by-products which help propel oil out of the well. Because these processes help to mobilize the oil and assist oil flow, they allow a greater amount to be recovered from the well. (2)

MEOR is a direct application of biotechnology. It uses biological materials - such as bacteria, microorganisms, and products of their metabolism - to assist the movement of oil out of a well. Other applications include genetic engineering techniques and recombinant DNA technology, which are used to develop new strains of bacteria with improved oil recovery traits. (3)

The micro-organisms can be applied to an entire oil reservoir where they grow between the oil and the well's rock surface to enhance oil recovery in the following ways:

Bio-surfactant Production – Microorganisms produce slippery substances called surfactants as they breakdown oil. Because they are naturally produced by biological microorganisms, they are referred to as bio-surfactants. Bio-surfactants act like slippery detergents, helping the oil move more freely away from rocks and crevices.

Reduction of oil viscosity – Oil is a thick fluid that is quite viscous, meaning that it does not flow easily. Microorganisms help break down the molecular structure of crude oil, making it more fluid and easier to recover.

Production of carbon dioxide gas – As a by-product of metabolism, micro-organisms produce carbon dioxide gas. Over time, this gas accumulates and displaces the oil driving it up and out of the ground. (3)

PATENTS PENDING

The BP/Synthetic Genomics alliance was centered on developing new micro-organisms with lab created genomes (synthetic DNA) to improve the outflow of gas and oil reservoirs. That alliance was publicly announced on June 13, 2007. As to what prior date the actual agreement was made is a corporate privacy matter.

However, less than two weeks before the public announcement, on May 31, 2007, US Patent application number 20070122826 was published claiming exclusive ownership of a set of essential genes and a synthetic "free-living organism that can grow and replicate" that is made using those genes. An international patent application at the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO number WO2007047148, published April 27, 2007) names more than 100 countries where it may seek monopoly patents. (4)

The company that applied for the patents was the J. Craig Venter Institute (JCVI), a non-profit company founded by genetic scientist J. Craig Venter who also founded Synthetic Genomics, BP’s business alliance partner. Both are based in Rockville, Maryland. By no mere coincidence, Synthetic Genomics Inc. sponsors (pays for) fundamental research at JCVI. (1) Since BP has a developmental and research deal as well as an undisclosed amount of equitable stock ownership with Synthetic Genomics, it’s obvious who’s paying for the synthetic genetic research and results at JCVI.

Begin connecting the dots in order to see the picture.

BP WELLS AT MC252 GULF OF MEXICO

Since they were paying for genetic research to increase oil well flow and production, logic dictates that BP needed to apply a newly created micro-organism(s) produced by their alliance with Synthetic Genomics to the oil reservoir located beneath their Mississippi Canyon Block 252 lease in the Gulf of Mexico. According to BP’s submitted U.S. Minerals Management Service (MMS) application, there were to be two exploration (not production) wells drilled and capped designated as Wells A and B. Exploration wells are commonly used to inject or introduce Microbial Enhanced Oil Recovery micro-organisms and their nutrients into an oil reservoir for increased present and future production.

The first exploration well had been partially drilled by Transocean in October, 2009, but their Marianas semi-submersible drilling rig was damaged by hurricane Ida and was removed for repairs in late November, 2009. On February 3, 2010, the Deepwater Horizon semi-submersible rig commenced exploration drilling to complete the unfinished drilling operation of the Marianas rig. On February 13, 2010, BP informed the MMS that they were experiencing uncontrollable bursts of gas and large cracks at the base of the well. That was the reason they filed for and were granted a permit to abandon and cap the well the same day. (6)

Shortly after, Deepwater Horizon commenced drilling the other exploratory well for BP. We all know the result of the second drilling operation that destroyed the Deepwater Horizon rig on April 22, 2010. One fact that can’t be refuted regarding both exploratory wells is the extreme gas pressures coming from the oil reservoir and the resulting cracks on the ocean floor.

As noted above, MEOR micro-organisms can be applied to an oil reservoir where they grow between the oil and the well’s rock surface to enhance oil recovery. As a by-product of metabolism, micro-organisms produce carbon dioxide gas and this gas accumulates and displaces the oil by driving it up and out of the ground. At the same time, micro-organisms can break down the viscosity of the oil so that it’s thinner and can flow easier.

The published commercial goal of the BP/Synthetic Genomics alliance was to create new genetically engineered micro-organisms to increase the flow of oil. A public trademark of that research involves man-made genomes [synthetic DNA] controlling new artificial cellular organisms. Because of the vast estimated reserves of oil at MC252 in the Gulf of Mexico, the temperatures involved, and its extreme low oxygen depth, previous known or lab enhanced micro-organisms would not be effective in creating an increased flow of the oil.

One can only imagine what the results would be of a new MEOR synthetic bacteria that had a computer DNA designed capability to replicate itself rapidly in that extreme environment. The outcome would be unpredictable since it had never been tested in those conditions before… or had it?

Connect the dots to see more of the picture.

SAY HELLO TO SYNTHIA

In 2003, JCVI successfully synthesized a small virus that infects bacteria. By 2008, the JCVI team was able to synthesize a small bacterial genome. On May 6, 2010, JCVI revealed they had already created a self-replicating bacterial cell controlled by a chemically synthesized genome they named “synthetic Mycoplasma mycoides JCVI-syn1.0”. (7) This completely synthetic cell with its computer designed genome has absolutely no natural DNA. (1) The etc group from Canada named it Synthia and it contains added watermark chains to identify the genome as artificial. It also has antibiotic resistance indicators. (7) One can only speculate why this artificial bacterium has an inherent programmed capability to resist antibiotics.

This new life form has the ability to replicate itself and organically function in any cell into which it has been introduced. Its DNA is artificial and it’s this synthetic DNA that takes control of the cell and is credited with being the building block of life. This is the first self-replicating synthetic bacterial cell thanks to its computer generated DNA. All of the funding for this came from Synthetic Genomics Inc (1), the company BP has a sizable equity position and alliance with. BP is definitely way beyond petroleum just as their new slogan publicizes.

Why watermark this artificial genome? Doing so makes it identifiable as the unique and patented (privately owned) asset it is. What happens if a human becomes infected with a life-threatening variant bacterial species of Synthia? If you use Penicillin to fight the infection, it won’t do any good. Antibiotic resistance is part of its DNA sequence, so any use of antibiotics would be a waste of time.

What would happen if mankind is contaminated by this self-reproducing artificial life form by contact or by breathing it? Would we become subjective to the DNA of the synthetic cells flowing throughout our bodies? Would the Synthia cells combine with other bacterium within us to create a new deadly bacterium? Since the micro-organism is created and gets its programming from computers, would we become subject to artificial electro-magnetic frequencies recognized by these genomes? There are a lot of questions that need to yet be answered. What matters most is this: Will we find out those answers in time?

Keep connecting the dots. The picture is starting to take shape now.

HOW DO WE GET RID OF ALL THIS OIL?

The oil is there deep in the Gulf of Mexico. It’s not going anywhere soon. It has a continual supply. There are no plumes of oil. There are deep lakes of it.

In a True News radio interview with Rick Wells on June 28, 2010, the late oil industry expert, Matt Simmons, stated “BP claimed to have the only technology to deal with this” when asked why the U.S. government wasn’t taking over the Gulf oil crisis. (8) Considering their three year alliance with Synthetic Genomics and the genetic creations they’ve made, it’s very possible that the U.S. federal corporation in DC was convinced that BP’s breakthrough genomic technologies were the better gambling odds. There had never been so large an amount of crude oil to deal with before.

For decades, scientists have eagerly pursued genetic modifications that would enhance natural microbial abilities to eat up oil spills on both land and sea. Even with DNA recombinants and bacterial gene splicing, there has been little positive success with improving on nature’s natural oil eaters. Although his announcement silently slipped past the ears of news reporters from around the world, JCVI and Synthetic Genome founder Craig Venter foretold of - and spoke openly of - just such an application on May 15, 2010 during the public announcement of what the press is now calling Synthia. He was referring to a Synthia based synthetic bacterial cell that would consume hydrocarbons more efficiently than any known natural micro-organism.

It’s worthy to note that one of the first patents on a genetically engineered organism was a hydrocarbon-eating microbe in 1980. Called the "oil eater," the microorganism was actually a naturally occurring bacterium that had been given four rings of DNA that were also naturally occurring. This gave the bacterium the ability to degrade four components of crude oil. (10)

Scientifically, there have always been problems with trying to take command of natural micro-organisms. They are too unpredictable in diverse environmental conditions. While they do their job well in certain conditions, they can become dormant in other ecological surroundings. Marine chemist Chris Reddy of the Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution said that microbes are a lot like teenagers because they’re hard to control. (5) In contrast, artificial microbial life forms like Synthia are completely controlled by their computer created DNA programming.

Microbial ecologist Kenneth Lee says that only microbes can remove the oil from the ocean and that bio-degradation is what removes most of the oil from the environment. History proves his statements are correct, but the time involved can span many decades and beyond. We don’t have that much time to deal with the oil in the Gulf.

Scientific American says “The last and only defense against the ongoing Deepwater Horizon oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico is tiny-billions of hydrocarbon-chewing microbes. In fact, the primary motive for using the more than 830,000 gallons of chemical dispersants on the oil slick both above and below the surface of the sea is to break the oil into smaller droplets that bacteria can more easily consume”. (5)

If there was only a super-high-efficient-micro-organism available that could do the job much faster and more efficiently (wink, wink).

Just a few more dots to connect and you’ll see the whole picture.

THE DISPERSANT FACTOR

It’s been puzzling to understand why BP has chosen to continually spray dispersants such as Corexit from airplanes and boats day and night since early May 2010. The spraying hasn’t just been over the Gulf, but along the coastlines as well. While it’s claimed that Corexit disperses oil by breaking it into smaller pieces, can this be the only reason for all this spraying?

In recent tests of rainwater originating from the Gulf of Mexico, natural mineral elements such as copper and iron were found along with nickel, aluminum, and manganese. (9) That’s very unusual for rain clouds originating from a saline ocean. The only logical explanation is that such elements were introduced to the Gulf water where they were drawn up by the rain clouds. The only way that could have happened is from aerial and surface spraying and/or below surface injection.

Are these ingredients of Corexit? Not according to Nalco, the manufacturer. Then these natural earth elements must be added to what is being sprayed along with Corexit, but why? What benefit is there to add elements like copper or iron to seawater? After all, these are natural elements and nutrients you would add to soil to make plants grow, so why add them to sea water?

Bacteria thrive in rich nutrient environments. Natural minerals are necessary building blocks for nutrients that bacteria thrive on. Think of it as hydro-fertilizing the Gulf to make it a better nutritional medium for hungry oil-eating bacterium. The so-called “dispersants” are not only breaking down the crude oil into smaller pieces, they’re adding needed enhancement minerals so that the bacterium can multiply more rapidly and eat up the oil faster. Such bacteria are called Bioremediators.

The dots are forming a big picture. You’re almost there.

SYNTHIA HAS A COUSIN

The only ingredient missing is a new and previously unknown genus of hydrocarbon-eating bacteria that can survive the cold water depths - where the lakes of oil and tar now sit - so it could degrade it faster than any known natural bacteria.

In a paper published in the journal Science, Terry Hazen and his colleagues at Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory discovered in late May through early June 2010 that a previously unknown species of cold-water hydrocarbon-eating bacteria have been feasting on the underwater oil plumes degrading them at accelerated rates. (11)

We can now understand why, on May 15, BP/Synthetic Genome’s CEO Craig Venter hinted of a new hydrocarbon-eating synthetic genome. Prior to that date, JCVI had already applied for numerous additional patents (we were able to find seven) regarding synthetic bio-remediation, such as bacteria synthetic genomes which provide unique DNA information required for “replication of a free-living organism”. In layman’s terms, this means the BP and Synthetic Genome scientists had already created self-replicating bacteria “wherein the assembled DNA molecule is a [synthetic] genome” back in 2007. (13)

Just a few more connecting dots and the picture will be complete.

HURRICANES AND GENOMIC VACCINES

As I stated on WVP Radio during our premiere broadcast in August, there won’t be any hurricanes entering into the Gulf of Mexico this year. (14) There haven’t been and there won’t be. Otherwise, both the hurricanes and the jet stream will send the synthetic bacteria all around the world.

(Image Credit: http://weatherunderground.com)

They have to isolate their biologically created nightmare until they can either find a way to control it or create a synthetic genome microbial vaccine to neutralize its effects. Could that have been their plan all along?

On October 7, 2010, Synthetic Genomics Inc. [the BP equity investment company] and JCVI announced the formation of a new company, Synthetic Genomics Vaccines Inc. (SGVI). The privately held company will focus on developing next generation vaccines using JCVI's genomic sequencing and synthetic genomic expertise, coupled with the intellectual property and business acumen of Synthetic Genomics Inc., to significantly advance and enhance vaccine development. (15)

How amazing that the BP/Synthetic Genomics alliance now has its own vaccine company for patented immunizations. But at what cost to humanity? It’s very profitable to not only create synthetic bacteria but to also offer a vaccine in case there are any problems. When you create the bacteria and control its DNA, you also know how to shut it down. Surely, BP is far Beyond Petroleum.

“We are excited to apply our advanced synthetic genomics technologies to revolutionize vaccine production" said Fernanda Gandara, President of SGVI. (15) Yes Fernanda, I’m sure you and BP are very excited.

HUMAN EFFECTS

The ETC Group is an international civil society organization based in Ottawa, Canada. They recently stated in a press release that

"Synthetic biology is a high-risk profit-driven field, building organisms out of parts that are still poorly understood. We know that lab-created life-forms can escape, become biological weapons, and that their use threatens existing natural biodiversity. Most worrying of all, Craig Venter is handing this powerful technology to the world’s most irresponsible and environmentally damaging industry by partnering with the likes of BP and Exxon to hasten the commercialization of synthetic life-forms."(12)

Now we have scientific confirmation of “a previously unknown species of cold-water hydrocarbon-eating bacteria” gobbling up oil in the Gulf. (11)

Nothing is known about how this new synthetic bio-remediation bacterium in the Gulf reacts with mankind. This is virgin and uncharted territory. We already know how sea mammals such as whales and porpoises have reacted. Those who haven’t escaped the affected areas of the Gulf have died… along with all other marine life and coastal vegetation. While human health effects from crude oil exposure are well known, the effects of dispersants containing oil-eating artificial bacteria are not known. It’s never been done before, let alone at the immense scale of operations now taking place.

There’s a reason the so-called “dispersants” are guarded by weapon-yielding soldiers and local armed law enforcement in warehouses and deployment yards along the Gulf coast. If a sample were to be analyzed by knowledgeable people, the biological and chemical anomalies it contains would be made public, right down to the unique DNA signature. BP keeps allowing their sorcerer’s brew to be called Corexit in order to hide the fact that it’s not just the name brand product any longer.

The physical symptoms of the BP Flu, BP Crud, Blue Flu, or whatever name you choose to call it, are as unique as the synthetic bacteria being used in the Gulf. Since mankind is carbon based, how do these synthetically created hydrogen and carbon hungry bacteria react to human flesh? Internal bleeding as well as ulcerating skin lesions are the physical signs of their computer created DNA signature.

BP and their paid minions have released a synthetic biological plague in the Gulf of Mexico and it’s out of control. The entire world is a victim of their greed and foolishness. By playing the role of creator, they have begun a very dangerous game with infinite repercussions for life as we know it.

Those who have permitted and agreed to this cover-up are just as responsible as BP. Those of us living on the Gulf coast must demand from every politician and government agency, from the national to the local level, an explanation as to why they allowed this to happen and why they are allowing it to continue. They are all responsible for lying to us and for covering up the truth.

Have you connected all the dots?

Do you see the complete picture now?

http://worldvisionportal.org/wvpforum/v ... =52&t=1031

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:32 am 
Posting Freak

ANALYTICAL CHEMICAL TESTING
LABORATORY, INC.
Consulting Chemists, Scientists, & Engineers
October 30, 2010
Report To: MacKenzie
NOLA Emergency Response
New Orleans, LA
Report Of: Chemical Analysis-
Shrimp Digestive Tract Samples
BP Oil Spill Study- Preliminary Report
Job #: 10-3114
Attention: MacKenzie email: Mac@NolaER.org
________________________________________________________________________________
Analytical Chemical Laboratory has completed the preliminary analysis of
samples submitted by you. The samples were analyzed for specific
parameters, as directed and the following is reported:
Received on Ice: 10/29/10 by R. Naman
Analyzed: 10/29/10 by LCB
Reviewed: 10/30/10 by R. Naman
SAMPLE
ID ENTIFICATION PARAMETERS RESULTS
ACT ID# 10-3114-1029-1 Oil & Grease 193 p.p.m.
Digestive Tracts of Shrimp
10/29/10
p.p.m. = parts per million = milligrams per Kilogram
METHODS: SM 5520D O&G
We appreciate this opportunity to be of service. If there are any questions, please
feel free to call.
P.O. Box 161198 · Mobile, Alabama 36616 · 251.479.9205 · Fax 251.478.8181
Page 2
10/31/2010
Very truly yours,
ANALYTICAL CHEMICAL TESTING LABORATORY, INC.
Robert M. Naman, President
Analytical Chemist
E-Mail: robertnaman@aol.com
Fellow, American Institute
of Chemists, Reg. 15488
RMN/lcb
P.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:37 am 
Posting Freak

Photo surfaces of black substance inside large fish caught by Florida man in late September
October 30th, 2010 at 04:44 PM

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:34 am 
Posting Freak

That really makes sense about the genome engineering and synthetic DNA. Big pharma have been doing it for years and that is why so many now have so many weird dis-eases. The cells in the human body do not have natural receptor sites for synthetic chemicals so the receptor sites switch from being for natural nutrients etc. to accommodate the synthetics thus the cells literally starve. And that is not to speak of unforseen side effects otherwise . More people now have more problems with allergies than ever before because of the untested synthetic medicines, processed and chemicalized food stuffs and stress. What they are doing in the GOM has been going on for years with Monsanto and big pharma and now biotech corps. Thanx for the article it is quite interesting. :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:42 pm 
Posting Freak

What is going on at West Sirius?
Posted on November 1, 2010 by concernedcitizensofflorida

A New Drilling Rig at the Macondo Site?

- BK Lim
31 Oct 2010
hydrocomgeo@gmail.com

In a press statement released on 19 Sept 2010, BP confirmed that “the well kill operations on the MC252 well in the Gulf of Mexico are now complete with both the casing and annulus of the well sealed by cement”.

This was BP’s 19 Sept Press statement
BP will now proceed to complete the abandonment of the MC252 well, which includes removing portions of the casing and setting cement plugs. A similar plugging and abandonment of both relief wells will occur as well.
BP will also now begin the process of dismantling and recovering containment equipment and decontaminating vessels that were in position at the wellsite.
~~~~~~~~~~end of quote~~~~~~

After that press statement, one would have thought the activities at the Macondo site would have started to wind down and the expensive drilling rigs demobilized from site as soon as possible.

This was again confirmed by BP’s 1 Oct Press statement

Since the Macondo well was finally confirmed sealed on September 19, BP has been completing the process of plugging and abandoning the well. This includes removing portions of the casing and setting cement plugs.
BP has also started the process of dismantling and recovering containment equipment and decontaminating the vessels that were in position at the wellsite. The cost of the response to September 29 amounts to approximately $11.2 billion, including the cost of the spill response, containment, relief well drilling, static kill and cementing, grants to the Gulf states, claims paid and federal costs.
~~~~~~~~~~end of quote~~~~~~

Contrary to BP’s press statements, the site activities did not die down. The number of vessels working in the area seems to have increased in recent times. Now forty-seven (47) days after the rogue well was supposedly “bottom killed permanently at 18000ft bml on 15 Sept 2010”, a new drilling rig (West Sirius) arrived at the Macondo site. Figure 130-1 shows the location of West Sirius at the Macondo Site. Figure 130-2 gives the location details of West Sirius which had been at location since 27 Oct 2010. If the West Sirius was meant to replace either one of the two earlier rigs, why are DD2 and DD3 still on site?
[url]
http://phoenixrisingfromthegulf.wordpre ... st-sirius/[/url]

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:46 pm 
Posting Freak

Conclusive evidence that BP capped the wrong well, and by grouting the faults, they are spreading the oil far and wide.
Posted on October 26, 2010 by concernedcitizensofflorida

Mother Nature’s SOS distress signals from a Haunting Well.

BK Lim
Monday, October 25, 2010

(dedicated to those at ATS who worked hard to keep the BP-live discussion on ROV thread alive especially StealthyKat , Ektar and Kno22 who sourced the ROV videos).

(Reuters) – By Kristen Hays HOUSTON | Sun Sep 19, 2010 3:58pm EDT

With a final shot of cement, BP Plc permanently “killed” its deep-sea well in the Gulf of Mexico that ruptured in April and unleashed the worst oil spill in U.S. history, the top U.S. spill official said on Sunday.

Some 153 days after the Macondo well ruptured, the U.S. government confirmed that BP had succeeded in drilling a relief well nearly 18,000 feet below the ocean surface and permanently sealing the well with cement.

“The Macondo 252 well is effectively dead,” retired Coast Guard Admiral Thad Allen, who has overseen the U.S. government’s response, said in a statement. “We can now state, definitively, that the Macondo well poses no continuing threat to the Gulf of Mexico.”
President Barack Obama, whose public approval ratings were hurt by public discontent over the U.S. government’s initial response to the spill, welcomed the long-awaited development as an “important milestone.”

Obama said his administration was now focused on making sure the Gulf Coast “recovers fully from this disaster.”
~~~end of quote~~~~ Well permanently Killed – report on 19 Sept 2010

BP Confirms Successful Completion of Well Kill Operations in Gulf of Mexico
Release date: 19 September 2010
HOUSTON – BP today confirmed that well kill operations on the MC252 well in the Gulf of Mexico are now complete, with both the casing and annulus of the well sealed by cement.

The MC252 well has been shut-in since July 15 and cementing operations in August, following the static kill, provided an effective cement plug in the well’s casing. The relief well drilled by the DDIII drilling rig intercepted the annulus of the MC252 well on September 15, followed by pumping of cement into the annulus on September 17. BP, the federal government scientific team and the National Incident Commander have now concluded that these operations have also successfully sealed the annulus of the MC252 well.

“This is a significant milestone in the response to the Deepwater Horizon tragedy and is the final step in a complex and unprecedented subsea operation – finally confirming that this well no longer presents a threat to the Gulf of Mexico,” said Tony Hayward, BP group chief executive. “However, there is still more to be done. BP’s commitment to complete our work and restore the damage done to the Gulf of Mexico, the Gulf coast and the livelihoods of the people across the region remains unchanged.”

BP will now proceed to complete the abandonment of the MC252 well, which includes removing portions of the casing and setting cement plugs. A similar plugging and abandonment of both relief wells will occur as well.

BP will also now begin the process of dismantling and recovering containment equipment and decontaminating vessels that were in position at the wellsite. BP Press Release 19 Sept 2010
~~~~~end of quote ~~~~~

Figure 127-1 is extracted from Hydrate Floaters while figure 127-2 is extracted from Hydrate Mole hill.

Although both are recrystallised hydrates, their formation and sources are different. The former is explained in detailed on the figure caption while the second hydrate type was formed when the hot/warm gaseous methane is chilled on contact with the cold water. Both processes are inter-related.

But is the well really dead? Recent Rov evidences in late October, more than a month after the “well” was supposedly permanently killed and officially declared dead, there are signs that the “dead well” is coming back to life. Our recent postings; Our Worst Fears Of Vaporising Hydrates and the recently detected Gas Oil Plume Next To Well A, point to some of these evidences from Rov videos recorded from 20 -23 Oct 2010.

In this posting, we present evidence of increasing methane concentration and new oil spots on the seafloor. These are conclusive evidences that BP had capped the wrong well and by grouting the faults, they are spreading the oil far and wide with even more disastrous consequences. It is Mother Nature’s SOS distress signal to us for help.

Fig 127-3 to 127-5 show oil seeping out of the seafloor in various modes; obviously affected recently by the intense grouting activities. I shall not go into details but the fact that previous videos did not show oil in these forms suggests that BP had achieved what they had set out to do. By spreading the oil far and wide, it is hoped that these could be argued as natural seeps.

But fig 127-6 takes the cake. The supposedly “dead well” is not only alive, but kicking as well. To blow a crater of that size and depth, the built-up in pressure much be substantial. It could only mean that the grout blocking the escape pathway failed in a violent and sudden manner. If BP’s grout cannot contain the escaping force of the “awaken Genie” which had spread far and wide (over several km radius) from 18,000 ft below, what makes you think BP’s relief well could do the magic just tens of feet from source?

http://phoenixrisingfromthegulf.wordpress.com/2010/10/26/conclusive-evidence-that-bp-capped-the-wrong-well-and-by-grouting-the-faults-they-are-spreading-the-oil-far-and-wide/

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 8:02 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
That really makes sense about the genome engineering and synthetic DNA. Big pharma have been doing it for years and that is why so many now have so many weird dis-eases. The cells in the human body do not have natural receptor sites for synthetic chemicals so the receptor sites switch from being for natural nutrients etc. to accommodate the synthetics thus the cells literally starve. And that is not to speak of unforseen side effects otherwise . More people now have more problems with allergies than ever before because of the untested synthetic medicines, processed and chemicalized food stuffs and stress. What they are doing in the GOM has been going on for years with Monsanto and big pharma and now biotech corps. Thanx for the article it is quite interesting. :D

yep, keep following the clues ...

As part of their new logo and corporate image campaign, British Petroleum (BP) wants the public to think of them as their new slogan says, \"Beyond Petroleum\". BP is far more than a simple oil company. What is revealed in this broadcast regarding BP and their \'beyond petroleum\' activities, both prior to and including their Gulf of Mexico catastrophe, will create a picture for the reader one pixel dot at a time. Once the person who views everything presented here connects all the dots of the picture, it will be more than obvious that BP has tried to fool Mother Nature... and she\'s retaliating with a vengeance that is affecting the entire world. This is a perilous game that has now gotten out of control. What began in the Gulf of Mexico in as early as February 2010 has now escalated into a man-made biological nightmare of unknown proportions.

International Common Law Copy Rights by Michael Edward and the World Vision Portal at http://www.worldvisionportal.org.

this vid makes it quite clear .... why BP is using synthetic gnomes

http://video.godlikeproductions.com/video/THE_GULF_BLUE_PLAGUE_ITS_NOT_WISE_TO_FOOL_MOTHER_NATURE_2/4

and this one reveals that BP "rehearsed" the "spill" almost ten years earlier :shock:

http://video.godlikeproductions.com/video/BP_Rehearsed_Oil_Spill_Confidential_report_Exposed

Quote:
This video exposes a confidential report of an experiment done in Norway in 2000 but a consortium of oil companies including BP and the US government showing how a deep water blowout would create clouds of super toxic oil which could not be recovered. Was it a surprise that most of the oil from the BP well stayed in the Gulf of Mexico, at depth, in clouds of small particles? It may have been to us but it shouldn't have been to BP or MMS (the government agency whose job it is to regulate deep water drilling). It also should have come as no surprise to NOAA (the government agency that regulates anything in the sea around the U.S.) All of those institutions did deny the first reports of the clouds when they were found by the Pelican research vessel and the University of Missisippi's Dr. Ray Highsmith and his crew. But they must have known because MMS and the oil companies paid for, and conducted an experiment off the coast of Norway in 2000 to see what would happen in a deepwater oil well blowout. Remember all that "this is a new problem" you heard on television? Well the study showed that the oil would not all rise to the surface to be collected but would tend to form cloud layers of neutrally buoyant particles that might be the most toxic part of the oil.

Here's a direct quote from the report:

"This is important information, because the water-soluble compounds are generally the most toxic ones when exposed to marine biota. The results from these measurements show that the rising of the oil through the water column represents a kind of a "stripping" process of some of the most toxic compounds in the oil. The end result is therefore that a portion of the most toxic compounds is left in the water column."

to see the final report go to
http://afterthepress.com/?p=315
and click "READ ENTIRE STORY" to the right of the video

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:12 am 
Posting Freak

That article about synthetic DNA reminded me of what James said about something discovered about cloning that contributes to the discovery of the Grand Portal. Could it be that the synthetic, created by lesser and limited gods is not compatible in any way with what has First Source as its source of life or everything that makes life worth living?

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:20 pm 
Posting Freak

a month ago, on the sixth month "anniversary" of the oil "spill" ... there is a page full of her work here ... there is a real problem here folks ...

Riki Ott on the Gulf: "These people have oil in their bodies." 2/3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3H9V_kCrMY&playnext=1&list=PLC7D3B7B4549A80C0&index=20

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:47 pm 
Posting Freak

The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration ordered an L-shaped area of the Gulf of Mexico west and north of the BP Macondo well site closed to fishing for royal red shrimp, after a shrimper reported finding tar balls in his shrimp nets earlier this week.

http://www.noaanews.noaa.gov/stories2010/20101124_closing.html

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:10 pm 
Posting Freak

A Special Report on the BP Gulf Oil Spill

By Dr. Tom Termotto

It is with deep regret that we publish this report. We do not take this responsibility lightly, as the consequences of the following observations are of such great import and have such far-reaching ramifications for the entire planet. Truly, the fate of the oceans of the world hangs in the balance, as does the future of humankind.

The Gulf of Mexico (GOM) does not exist in isolation and is, in fact, connected to the Seven Seas. Hence, we publish these findings in order that the world community will come together to further contemplate this dire and demanding predicament. We also do so with the hope that an appropriate global response will be formulated, and acted upon, for the sake of future generations. It is the most basic responsibility for every civilization to leave their world in a better condition than that which they inherited from their forbears.

After conducting the Gulf Oil Spill Remediation Conference for over seven months, we can now disseminate the following information with the authority and confidence of those who have thoroughly investigated a crime scene. There are many research articles, investigative reports and penetrating exposes archived at the following website. Particularly those posted from August through November provide a unique body of evidence, many with compelling photo-documentaries, which portray the true state of affairs at the Macondo Prospect in the GOM.

The pictorial evidence tells the whole story.
Especially that the BP narrative is nothing but a corporate-created illusion – a web of fabrication spun in collaboration with the US Federal Government and Mainstream Media. Big Oil, as well as the Military-Industrial Complex, have aided and abetted this whole scheme and info blackout because the very future of the Oil & Gas Industry is at stake, as is the future of the US Empire which sprawls around the world and requires vast amounts of hydrocarbon fuel.
Should the truth seep out and into the mass consciousness – that the GOM is slowly but surely filling up with oil and gas – certainly many would rightly question the integrity, and sanity, of the whole venture, as well as the entire industry itself. And then perhaps the process would begin of transitioning the planet away from the hydrocarbon fuel paradigm altogether.

It’s not a pretty picture.

The various pictures, photos and diagrams that fill the many articles at the aforementioned website represent photo-evidence about the true state of affairs on the seafloor surrounding the Macondo Prospect in the Mississippi Canyon which is located in the Central Planning Area of the northern Gulf of Mexico. The very dynamics of the dramatic changes and continuous evolution of the seafloor have been captured in ways that very few have ever seen. These snapshots have given us a window of understanding into the true state of the underlying geological formations around the various wells drilled in the Macondo Prospect.

Although our many deductions may be difficult for the layperson to apprehend at first, to the trained eye these are but obvious conclusions which are simply the result of cause and effect. In other words there is no dispute around the most serious geological changes which have occurred, and continue to occur, in the region around the Macondo wells. The original predicament (an 87 day gushing well) was extremely serious, as grasped by the entire world, and the existing situation is only going to get progressively worse.

more here (pics) : http://phoenixrisingfromthegulf.wordpress.com/2010/12/01/the-gulf-of-mexico-is-dying/

and to add insult to injury, another oil well exploded yesterday ... http://www.care2.com/causes/environment/blog/breaking-gulf-rig-explodes-in-louisiana/

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:01 am 

Perhaps Edgar Cayce's vision will come true about the U.S. being divided from the Gulf of Mexico up the Missippi to the Great Lakes ?

What caused the fires on the oil drilling rig ? Was there an earth quake in that area ?

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 11:54 am 
Posting Freak

so here ya go Russell, enjoy your new climate, now that the Gulf Stream (and the Jet stream ) is DEAD ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_P-kUrTuj8

Post subject: Love is intelligence.......fluid and always changing
PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2010 7:12 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
so here ya go Russell, enjoy your new climate, now that the Gulf Stream (and the Jet stream ) is DEAD ...

Nothing is "dead".

Everything is alive.

Happy Xmas "stardust" ER.

Love, Satan.

(.....oops, I mean Santa (dyslexia rules....KO?), or was that Jesus, or was it Lucifer, or was it Anu.....First Source even.)

:)

.....whatever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z59gAXZ0ksQ

8)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:49 am 
Posting Freak

Well, Jessey got right into the Oil Spill conspiracy and I don't know how he gets it on MSM but this is as straight shooting as you can get - RIP Russell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQ9uFzuXh8w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CICs48zn7ug&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kDYz1QT5SE&feature=related

so I assume, from this, that "they" (the conspirators) first, planed this and hedged their stock to profit from a spill, then covered up the spill, then hid the dangers long enough to fatally sicken twenty million people that they are going to forcefully evacuate, and offer to buy them out for next to nothing, and relocate them into the healthy population, of other stressed out states, which they plan on starving ... around the world... so the Elite can restrict their oil well to the GOM ... and not have to drill anywhere else because it is so rich... or will make them so much richer.

Last edited by starduster on Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 249 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next