WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 249 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: WATERSHED
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:19 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Sarah: “In this whole discussion tonight – most of which has been centered on the Incunabula or, maybe more appropriately I should call it the world power structure – I don’t hear much about the spiritual implications. It really sounds oddly impersonal and unspiritual, if that’s a word. Can you comment on this?”

Dr. Neruda: “What is occurring in our world is a manifestation of how a species migrates from statehood to species-hood. It is a stage within the migration plan. Humans must move from the patriotic, believe-what-I-am-told mentality, and elevate their thinking to encompass and embrace the holistic community of humankind. It will require enormous leadership capacity in order to accomplish the conclusion of this migration, because the world’s people will require a watershed event to erase its memory.”

Sarah: “Hold on a moment. What do you mean to erase its memory?”

Neruda: Dr. Neruda: “There’s a persistent memory in the psyche of humans – particularly the weaker cultures that have been trampled on by nations bent on colonization. These grievous indignations to the weaker nations of the world have left a deep mark on their collective memory. It’s vital that this memory be erased or purged in order for humankind to become unified in its governance and fundamental systems.
“This event can be orchestrated or it may occur through natural means, but it’s generally agreed that an event must arise that galvanizes the world’s people to unite, and in this process, purge the memory of all peoples, but especially those who have been dealt with as victims of colonization.”

William: Okay – here is a scenario…
Let us suppose that whist drilling under the ocean for oil, a giant powerful entity has a mishap and as a result, things start dying…

Oil pours out of this hole and can’t be stopped by any known human technology.

The field of deposit oil is so huge it can only be estimated as to how much – but some insiders joke that it is not running out of oil which is a worry, but running out of air to burn it with.

Now at this time in this scenario, ‘mums’ the word as to the colossal problem which faces the whole specie – only a few insiders are aware of this fact and they know there is no point in making this knowledge public as long as they have the ability to continue to downplay the actual deadly seriousness of the situation.

They also know that it is only a matter of time before such secrets become null and void.

Here is the question.

What can we do, as specie, about this situation in order to find a solution?

Sovereign Entity: Soul Carrier Memories
What Do You Like About It?

William: Not a lot, it can be very unforgiving and limited…

Sovereign Entity: Speak
Around The Next Corner

William: This scenario will stand the world still.

Sovereign Entity: Calculator

William: Okay – for every problem there is a solution.

Sovereign Entity: William’s Job

William: Yes.

Sovereign Entity: Overall
For Your Greater Enjoyment

William: Understandable. I was getting a little bored at work…well I guess that is a bit harsh…I enjoy that too, but this is far and wide the bigger necessity…no pun intended.

Sovereign Entity: Playing With Unconditional Love
FS Numbers Divine Purpose
Nature Sure Faithful
The Kindness of Sleep
The WingMakers
Elude

In the Kindness of Sleep

I visited you last night when you
were sleeping with a child's abandon.
Curled so casual in sheets
inlaid by your beauty.
I held my hand to your face
and touched as gently
as I know how
so you could linger with your dreams.
I heard soft murmurs that only angels make
when they listen to their home.
So I drew my hand away
uneasy that I might wake you
even as gentle as I was.
But you stayed with your dreams
and I watched as they found their way to you
in the kindness of sleep.
And I dreamed that I was an echo of your body
curled beside you like a fortune hunter
who finally found his gold.
I nearly wept at the sound of your breath,
but I stayed quiet as a winter lake, and bit my lip
to ensure I wouldn't be detected.
I didn't want to intrude
so I set my dream aside
and I gently pulled your hand from underneath
the covers to hold.
A hand whose entry into flesh
must have been the lure that brought me here.
And as I hold it
I remember why I came
to feel your pulse
and the beating of your heart in deep slumber.
And I remember why I came in the
kindness of sleep --
to hold your hand, touch your face
and listen to the soft breathing
of an angel,
curled so casual in sheets
inlaid by your beauty.

William: So where – and in regard to the scenario, do we go to from here with this love?

Sovereign Entity: The Devil Ye Know
Wakey Wakey
Expression of Astonishment
Be Aware Of Your Thoughts

William: The solution might be extraterrestrial technology?

Sovereign Entity:
First Source transmissions:
In my deepest light I created you from my desire to understand my universe. You are my emissaries. You are free to journey the universe of universes as particles from my infinite womb with destinies that you alone will write. I do not prescribe your journey or your journey’s aim. I only accompany you. I do not pull you this way or that, nor do I punish you when you stray from my heart. This I do as an outcome of my belief in you.
Some Victim Vamp Energy Systems Path

Cast Shadows Of Your Own
I Digress...

William: Okay – well I have a lot to think/feel on, so will now…

Sovereign Entity: You are
With
"It is an honour to reason with you"
Finishing What Was Started

William: Understand I Do.

Post subject: Re: WATERSHED
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 7:14 am 
Posting Freak

Ong's Hat open Watcher.....is where a lot of channeling "information" is coming from....lots of water in the Pinelands.....keeping it pure a full time job....and there are plenty of openings.....once you get past yourself....you should get William to apply.

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:31 am 

In the Kindness of Sleep...such a beautiful poem, indeed. :cry:

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 9:40 am 

Quote:
There’s a persistent memory in the psyche of humans – particularly the weaker cultures that have been trampled on by nations bent on colonization. These grievous indignations to the weaker nations of the world have left a deep mark on their collective memory

I feel this deep mark with the youth I work with...it's very heavy and creates distance between them and others. The work is that much harder in releasing themselves in order to move on...I often wonder what could be done...as these youth who are the next up and coming generation are still speaking of hatred and mistrust of other races. This is a good reminder of a much needed watershed EVENT. :D

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:29 am 

I find this interesting in what William has quoted from Dr. Neruda above.....

This event can be orchestrated or it may occur through natural means, but it’s generally agreed that an event must arise that galvanizes the world’s people to unite, and in this process, purge the memory of all peoples, but especially those who have been dealt with as victims of colonization.”

....orchestrated..... This leads me to Spiritual Activism and that we need to 'up the bar' in actually living it, not just analyzing it. We affect so powerfully when we do....

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:32 am 
Posting Freak

“The elegance of time is that it unravels the structures of space that have sealed love from itself.” The structures of space, in this case, refer to the human instrument. Only time can break down the rigid barriers or subtle membranes that prevent or diminish the love frequency from exerting its wisdom in the behaviors of the individual." (Lyricus saying)

" In physics, decoherence is the loss of information from a system into its environment. Viewed in the context of spirituality, decoherence is when a person’s dynamics and energies are increasingly operating out of separation and polarity, instead of wholeness."(EVT-3)

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:55 am 
Posting Freak

"If we are each atoms of an encompassing, composite entity that is unified, singular in identity, and increasingly coherent in its expression (as measured by geologic time), then we are learning to become re-synchronized to its consciousness."(EVT-3)

" It will be, in part, through Nature that the human family will be awakened, and Earth is preparing for this eventuality. When it occurs, it is not because Earth is vengeful, or God, working through Earth, is delivering His wrath. It is Earth/Nature expressing its new transparency and expansion in its own way."(JIPC)

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 12:22 pm 
Posting Freak

"The major challenges facing humanity today are global, and therefore affect all of us. They are typically expressed in words like climate change, lack of fresh water, ever- decreasing bio-diversity, war and terrorism, food shortages, poverty, fossil fuel dependence, and over-population. This paper suggests that these manifestations are a result of a deeper, more subtle issue, that we are disconnected and living in our old mental paradigms of polarity and separation."

"If we are to shift to the authentic self that expresses through the six heart virtues, and views the universe through the four perspectives of the Spiritual Center, we are nudging the human species in this same direction—one person at a time." (EVT-3)

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 5:26 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

oilioilioilioiloilioilioilioiloilioilioilSo Far - No Good
oilioilioilioiloilioilioilioiloilMore Information - Click Pic

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 2:17 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
more pics posted for the first time today ... I guess you all are aware of how this goes right along with the 8th Hopi Prophesy ... and the oceans will turn black and all the fish die

36 mind boggling pictures shown here:

http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2010/05/disaster_unfolds_slowly_in_the.html

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 2:32 pm 
Posting Freak

And some wonder why the earth and nature do what they do? If humans won't be accountable for their actions why should others be made to suffer because of it as a Species? And that includes those who chose helplessness and inaction instead of soul searching to find what can be done. No matter what happens I'm with Earth and Nature as the Species of this planet. Let er rip!!! Materialism is about to be purged forever. The plus of this is showing corporate greed for how utterly destructive and callous and heartless it is and on this scale there is no doubt about how much we need an alternative source of energy and that is where the attention goes in terms of being accessible to all and sustainable through all. We live in some interesting times that demand action of a different kind and that we say NO MORE to this kind of atrocity and prevent it from happening. :|

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 4:59 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

William: What can be done about it?
If humans won't be accountable for their actions why should others be made to suffer because of it as a Species?
I would say that anyone who can ask this question on the internet is like part of the team of 'those who are responsible' - in this modern world of convenience I don't know of anyone who isn't.

We all share the responsibility.

Peple 'suffer' because we live in relative luxury although we can always compare ourselves with those who have so much more and thus allow ourselves the right to have a litle luxury...at least we are not greedy pigs about it!

So some 'soul searching' has been called for. No more 'helplessness and inactivity' what can the ... yes that is a good call ... is this a worthy thing for the EVENT TEMPLARS to focus upon and administer a solution to?

The plus of this is showing corporate greed for how utterly destructive and callous and heartless it is and on this scale there is no doubt about how much we need an alternative source of energy and that is where the attention goes in terms of being accessible to all and sustainable through all.

There are many 'pluses' - an opportunity to display some real ground-breaking world changing soul enhancing techniques that those connected to the greater reality which includes the helpful assistance of our The Mother Earth [QueenBee] Entity, can participate in...what an opportunity!
But exactly WHAT would be the best approach to dealing with this situation so that as a specie collective it brings an end to the way we have been feeling forced to go along with?

Is it time that we called upon our collective Sovereignty and came up with a plan that is inclusive of ALL - for the good of the WHOLE rather than just fixing the mess in a way which only gives the greedy brats more opportunity to go about 'business as usual"?

Sovereign Entity: Patience Quantum Presence
Be Nice Do Nice
Most Final Dream Heart Virtues
Genetic Mind Veil
Imagine Appreciating
Each morning Understanding
William and QueenBee
The Power Of Creation
Cosmic Move
Story-Tellers Informing
Find/Discover Respect

Pertinent Questions
The Way Is Found
Investigative Soul

Breakthrough
DeJaVu
Data Of Experience Free

Do a Word Search
Professional Rules
Do a Word Search
Unsecular Science Projects

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 9:07 pm 
Posting Freak

I don't blame anyone... not Nature, or man ... it is mostly cyclic we are just not aware of the cycles... and it is all part of the plan, that we have forgotten... and I am sure that if we had not forgotten, it might seem a little boring :lol:

we spend entire lifetimes setting up all the dominoes and then act all surprised when they start falling :shock:

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:26 am 
Posting Freak

The oil spill so aptly demonstrated here is man-created and its not a matter of blame , its a matter of accountability so that it doesn't happen again out of such abject ignorance. The Earth and Nature are a consciousness too and they both are aware of what is happening and what they can do to prevent it also. To be accountable as humans is much preferred than the powerful actions Earth and Nature would be forced to take to prevent such ignorance running amok ever again. And better yet, that there are so many humans aligned with Earth and Nature and riding that wild canine with her. The rest is history, so to speak and even that goes away eventually forever. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:32 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

No doubt it is a major event that has the potential for the Event Templars to focus attention on and certainly as an Entity, Mother Earth is more than able to use this as an opportunity to work with those who can to bring about significant changes for all.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:37 am 
Posting Freak

Quote:
If humans won't be accountable for their actions why should others be made to suffer because of it as a Species?
I would say that anyone who can ask this question on the internet is like part of the team of 'those who are responsible' - in this modern world of convenience I don't know of anyone who isn't.

We all share the responsibility.

Speak for yourself. You make yet another sweeping general statement as if it is already accepted as absolute truth when it is anything but that. Busted!!! The accuracy of your oracle IUD is somewhat questionable.
There are many who are doing something to stop this madness and its not by sitting on their ass-es on some forum starting threads about members there with the intent of dissing them Bill. And they aren't trying to convince anyone of the merits of some 'device ' they use as an oracle either. They listen to their Hearts and take action from there. I know I am probably wasting this on you but after all I did state in the 6 Heart Virtue Thread with DBerges I would send you Appreciation , Compassion, and Understanding. And sincerely I do for the ignorance you are so very stuck in. And I really don't care if you again try using any statements against me out of the context in which they are written because I know that the people who do use their Hearts optimally already know and those looking for answers will find that knowingness too no matter how hard people like you Bill try to divert and distract them otherwise. The onus is on you to get with the new paradigm or be left behind with all the rest who find it too difficult to accept change. There is an earth waiting for your frequency signature and it ain't here.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 3:21 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Please try to focus on the thread topic peoples. If you are not interested in this world or decide that you are free from any responcicility even though you are using oil based products daily to make your lifestyle more comfortable, that is for you to believe and no one needs your guilt transference.

By all means trust that you deserve to be taken away to a new world where you dont have to be bothered by whatever bothers you about this one.

But while you still remain fixed in this one, you have the opportunity to connect and express genuine compassion - where it is needed most.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:45 pm 

“In Lyricus there is a phrase called Priorities of Practice. We use it to describe how an individual places their focus on the practices that matter, not in the sense of achievement, but in the sense of wielding the energy of the heart to the needs of the human family. We have been taught by the social order that what we cannot cure, we must endure. And the list of what is incurable seems to grow with every passing day, and I’m not speaking about medical conditions. I’m speaking about the missteps of our global leadership, the selfishness of business, and the falsehoods that are promulgated by the media, to name a just a few.

Anyone who is connected to the state of our world perceives the “incurable” everywhere they turn, and the resulting apathy, or the self-indulgence of distraction has become our gesture of endurance. If one can set forth the Priorities of Practice, and make this shift to their heart’s wisdom; find the vibration of equality within them, and radiate this vibration through the heart virtues, they have shared a cure—they have done more than merely endure."

Evt. 3 Temple of Spiritual Activism

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:51 pm 
Posting Freak

So perfect Karen! Thank you! What comes through our Hearts for what we have remembered and now apply is mightier than ignorance because the Heart is essentially the norm, ignorance is NOT, despite appearances or how hard some try to cling to the past, which doesn't exist anymore. :wink: :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 1:48 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

"Anyone who is connected to the state of our world perceives the “incurable” everywhere they turn, and the resulting apathy, or the self-indulgence of distraction has become our gesture of endurance. If one can set forth the Priorities of Practice, and make this shift to their heart’s wisdom; find the vibration of equality within them, and radiate this vibration through the heart virtues, they have shared a cure—they have done more than merely endure."

Yes that is what I am getting at Karen. In relation to this oil spill - it may or may not become something so major as to 'stop the world' in the sense that it could qualify as this 'watershed event' channelled through the interviews.

But it certainly has the potential to be and each day the leak continues does bring one and all closer to that event horizon.

What I am wondering is what we all collectively can do to prevent this from becoming that disaster - maybe no thing or maybe we have a collective power which can be affective and can stop the leak.

Some thoughts that go along with this is that we all agree the world of humankind needs to wake up from their slumber and apathy - and begin the journey back into total and true selfhood - heal the planet and discard forever the crappy systems which altogether provide more misery and hopelessness than a planet can sustain.

If the big boys and girls cannot find a way to successfully stem this leak, and the deposit is as big as they say, then within due course all eyes will be upon this catastrophy as the implication makes way for understanding to begin to take hold.

It was suggested to me that we all could use our collective power to do something like 'bend the pipe closed' - and I replied that if we did do this then what lesson is learned - the big boys and girls will simply say 'business as usual' and no thing will change for the better.

We could take our case to the Extraterrestrials and ask for their assistence but this would necessitate the need for a good plan which doesn't involve saviourship from 'above' and comes with a condition that all the world understands we collectively cannot carry on down this self distructive path and is inclusive of the steps we will thus take in order that we never again do.

Just some thoughts ...

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 1:58 pm 
Posting Freak

Karen wrote:
“In Lyricus there is a phrase called Priorities of Practice. We use it to describe how an individual places their focus on the practices that matter, not in the sense of achievement, but in the sense of wielding the energy of the heart to the needs of the human family. We have been taught by the social order that what we cannot cure, we must endure. And the list of what is incurable seems to grow with every passing day, and I’m not speaking about medical conditions. I’m speaking about the missteps of our global leadership, the selfishness of business, and the falsehoods that are promulgated by the media, to name a just a few.

Anyone who is connected to the state of our world perceives the “incurable” everywhere they turn, and the resulting apathy, or the self-indulgence of distraction has become our gesture of endurance. If one can set forth the Priorities of Practice, and make this shift to their heart’s wisdom; find the vibration of equality within them, and radiate this vibration through the heart virtues, they have shared a cure—they have done more than merely endure."

Evt. 3 Temple of Spiritual Activism

Thanx again for this Karen for it is so aligned with what the WMM are about. Positive, constructive technologies and solutions. And the world really needs this. It's not enough to just see what doesn't work anymore and be blaming and critical about it we need to find and apply positive constructive solutions that everyone given the sincere desire,and willing to make the effort, can do. I can see what James was talking about years ago when he said eventually more and more will find these WMM because of all the viable solutions for so many woes if not rediscovering our true essential loving essence and nature ....again. The QP and 6 Heart Virtues rock!!!!! :wink: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:04 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

thank you shayalana - this is a responsible and proactive way to approach and address the issues and challengers facing our world collectively.
:)

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 1:14 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/vid ... 0130637289

Unity Wave Promo video [HQ]
bewitched and hung by UnityWave (videos)
9:57
.The oil spill in the Gulf is a disaster for the ecosystem and all its life forms. This is a call to action for people of every faith, creed, tribe, nation and origin to focus the power of group intention to restore this area.

You can contribute by actively and consciously holding a focused intention. Together we create a powerful group synergy, the Unity Wave.

On Friday, May 21, 2010, at 11:00 PM (UTC +0), join the Wave to Restore the Gulf. This fifteen minute segment features the words God and Love sung in many languages. Everyone is welcome!

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 1:58 am 
Posting Freak

didn't you hear...they fixed it :D very simply ... :wink:

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 3:52 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

starduster wrote:
didn't you hear...they fixed it :D very simply ... :wink:

No I didn't hear they fixed it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 249 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next