WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 249 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Post subject: Re: WATERSHED
PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:26 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
this is a long read, a couple of pages (in large font) that puts all the eggs in one basket and drops it right in the USA's lap (karma) ... he puts forth all the scenarios and possible solutions, which all involve mass death ... as a warning to those who want to be aware ... you'll know who, if you click on this link :

http://www.buycontacthasbegun.com/support-files/nenjune262010truthconsequences.pdf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:30 am 
Posting Freak

Things are in the works that will be happening. For instance we have more Event Temples to experience and other things as well. I will put more of my attention on doing what we have now to practice and go with that than any more attention then I need to on what is being said about mass death, the purpose of doing these practices is so we stay neutral and calm and give compassion to the grid of the planet to help people. Why not focus on that? If anything I think we can expect more people becoming aware of the Wingmakers and it eventually becoming mainstream which will accelerate the more positive consciousness on the planet. When only a few people who are somewhat jaded and cynical are constantly spouting the negative it makes me question their intent. And Nature and Earth are not into punishment, its consequences and pretty straight forward if not direct at that. It's just one of the very many reasons I love them sooooo much. I know Michael Knight and who his teacher is, he's from Australia where he once was a journalist .He also, studies UFOs and orbs.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 7:26 pm 
Posting Freak

well, in the olden days they were know as watchers... and stood on the towers to warn the people in the city of approaching dangers ... they were basically self-less, and probably unappreciated, as are most of these modern "whistle-blowers" ... but unlike the boy who cried wolf... the threat is real.

I am sure you are familiar with David Icke, too... who is no longer overwhelmed by what IS ... but is still blowing a whistle, and this time he gives his warning a Biblical twist, probably to attract the attention of the billions of Xians who are still looking for their Savior ... and haven't realized that they need to save themselves.
But he doesn't stop there, he sites, African and NA shaumen ...

'And The Sea Shall Turn To Blood'...
By David Icke
The David Icke Newsletter
6-27-10

http://www.rense.com/general91/blood.htm

I understand and appreciate what you are suggesting Shay ... that we focus on "more positive" aspects of this "watershed event" ... but you can only do that if you move out of harm's way ... or you are aware of harm, moving into your neighborhood ... I trust that this is (what should be) going to result in "something wonderful" ... and understand that fear, when appreciated, motivates us (more than anything else) ... so if this motivates anyone, then it serves its intended purpose. This is something that you can't just hunker down and patiently wait for it to pass - if you are in the path of a volcano, you move... and thank the person who warned you in advance, so you could do it calmly :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:13 pm 
Posting Freak

What I am saying is that it is too easy to get caught up in the negative by putting too much focus on it. We have the means to do something different here with so many tools to use that can help many understand how important it is to maintain a coherent state if not show them how, through these times. And that is what is said over and over and over again in the materials and why we have the Event Temples and so many other tools. It's about maintaining a higher frequency that is what these tools help us do for those who consistently use them anyway. And they also open us up to possibilities we aren't aware of when inhibited cortically from negativity, stress and fear. I'm talking solutions not just what is happening that requires them. The frequencies coming to the planet from the Central Sun are higher frequencies and we have to be able to match them if we want to make the most from them or allow them to help us. These are exciting times and we will have so many opportunities to really help each other if only doing things like the Event Temples and the Rising Heart or the GCIP because we care so much for the Species that the entire planet is. This is the choice I have made anyway. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:41 pm 
Posting Freak

Still star, I really like Mike Knight's sense of humor so thanx and what he presents here is clear and well researched and written, and a help no doubt . :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:51 pm 
Posting Freak

Shay to refer to what IS as "pos or neg" is expressing a BS based in duality ... it IS what is IS... and we need to be aware of its potential purpose... it is not bad or good... it just IS

Mother Earth is bleeding from a main artery (by design) ... I trust that she knows how to "save" herself, and I will do the same :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:07 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
Shay to refer to what IS as "pos or neg" is expressing a BS based in duality ... it IS what is IS... and we need to be aware of its potential purpose... it is not bad or good... it just IS

Mother Earth is bleeding from a main artery (by design) ... I trust that she knows how to "save" herself, and I will do the same :wink:

I wouldn't say that the oil blowout in the gulf is an especially "positive or enticing" scenario anyone save BP would want to repeat again would you? Somethings are better than other things and some things are way way better. If its conducive to life and the well being of Life I would call that positive what wantonly destroys it no matter how many "philosophers" tell me of the immortal soul is not such a good thing. I know Michael Knight and I know that he knows that everything is seen in the moment and that it is always subject to change and that we as a collective have the power to DO that. Prophesy is only prophesy if it comes true many things have not because of a change of Heart. Expect the unexpected and dive right into that unknown. He is very familiar with that too. We live in duality and we are still in the process of transcending it and until it is completely done we still act and refer to it as positive and negative. And I will always prefer and act on the positive emotions as best I can. The negative just don't do anything for me. :wink:

Quote:
"It all depends on how we look at things, and not on how things are in themselves. The least of things with a meaning is worth more in life than the greatest of things without it."

- Carl Jung

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:58 pm 
Posting Freak

I can respect that we all have preferences, and I think it is safe to say that we would all would prefer that this event had not happened... we would all prefer to believe that there aren't people who would enjoy it ... but it doesn't change the fact that things like this do happen , and there are people who take joy in the misery of others, ... but I believe that they both serve a purpose and I can learn something about myself from them... even if it is only what I prefer :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:09 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
I can respect that we all have preferences, and I think it is safe to say that we would all would prefer that this event had not happened... we would all prefer to believe that there aren't people who would enjoy it ... but it doesn't change the fact that things like this do happen , and there are people who take joy in the misery of others, ... but I believe that they both serve a purpose and I can learn something about myself from them... even if it is only what I prefer :wink:

It's interesting too, but I do feel that something great will come from this and if only that it initiates such change for people to get off of their soft haunches and stop expecting someone else to always assume responsibility and get together with others and work with each other as a group to change things and help those who really need it then maybe a solution will be found for this catastrophe. Well, a solution will be found and I doubt it is from men, the Earth knows how to take care of herself and to rid herself of those who abuse the privilege of being on her. That is her prerogative and preference.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:36 pm 
Posting Freak

If this gets everyone to stand up and say NO MORE... then it is worth it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:43 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
If this gets everyone to stand up and say NO MORE... then it is worth it.

Yep. At the G20 summit meeting in Toronto there was much protesting going on and some turned violent which could of been plants. You know how that goes. But, people are getting really edgy and angry and TPTB should be afraid, even the National Guard and those policemen have families that are effected by the actions of the elite. Maybe Earth is waiting for all those guys to go to their underground hiding places and then she'll act with earthquakes and the like. Remember in Cliff,s Interview that the bots said something about life support malfunction could be in those hiding places. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 1:31 am 
Posting Freak

it is the illuminati's version of the rapture ... only they are going below, instead of being lifted up ...history will call it the rupture :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:25 am 
Posting Freak

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

There won't be any more his-story. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:04 pm 
Posting Freak

you go girl, with developing those "time shifting" abilities

it won't be written (the way we are experiencing it) in history, because the reporters are not allow to SEE it ... and you know how the HMS is..."seeing is believing) ... so just let your imaginations run wild, friends ... and you may find Shay's perspective, where time is being shifted, forward :D

http://forum.wingmakers.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1957&p=76341#p76341http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXsmLMV1CrM

Thanks Shay, I appreciate where your explorations are taking you ... and for your humble way of sharing them

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:26 pm 
Posting Freak

Snowplows Ready To Remove Abandoned Vehicles from Highways When Evacuations Occur

Greg Evenson

It has been approximately three weeks since former State Trooper and Secret Service appointee Greg Evenson appeared on The Waterman Files to discuss what his inside sources are telling him about the situation in and around the Gulf of Mexico. Today, Evenson discussed and updated the situation with John

”Greg Evenson stated that it was suggested to him by University of Texas researchers that four to five weeks ago (which he described in a broadcast on May 27th) that there were reports from the U.S. Geological Service that an earthquake was precipitated at eleven miles below the ocean floor when drilling at the Deepwater Horizon site went as deep as thirty thousand feet – not the deepest well on earth, but the deepest ever penetrated into such a major source deposit of [this type of] oil, which is why it is coming up red and radioactive. The reports from the U.S.G.S. indicated that this earthquake may have fractured the ocean floor which would explain the oil seeps at seven to twenty-eight miles away that may not be coming from the drill site at all, but by cracks in the ocean floor caused by this and the giant deposit.

Evenson, discussing the problem with separating fact from fiction when determining the situation in the affected regions stated that, “The time for silliness and… extraordinary statements that have no basis… really need to be called out of the debate because we are losing time, we’re losing ground every moment. It may be [entertainment] to some, but to others it is deadly serious business, and I mean deadly serious…”

There have been suggestions that the oil rigs – all operations in the Gulf of Mexico – will be shut down. A video is making it’s way around the internet of Pensacola Florida with methane boiling out of the water, said to be a million times more in some areas, one hundred thousand in some areas, than anything close to normal. Those amounts of methane being released are the equivalent of twenty times more than the carbon dioxide typically being released into the atmosphere from automobiles, etc.

Various scientists have postulated that this uncontrolled, massive release of toxins is going to cause extreme phenomenon around the globe, including major fluctuations in climate causing super storms similar to those in the Hollywood movie “The Day After” that are going to be mind boggling. In response to this scenario, Evenson says, “That is absolutely correct, and add to that the absolute disaster that is taking place before our eyes with this overspray, this incredible overspray of Corexit that is causing damage. I’ve seen pictures of it supplied to me… of these crops and trees and other things withering under this continuing assault. As if it’s not enough that B.P. has created all of this problem, now they have created a secondary and a third problem with the debilitation of infrastructure and crops and so-forth from the spraying of this horrible Corexit.”

“Snow plows are being readied to go up and down the interstate highways in the middle of summer moving stranded vehicles off the road when evacuations begin.” Evenson implored people to not panic, and to simply prepare ahead so that they can move out of harms way before the crush of a full evacuation has begun.” - Greg Evenson thejohnchronicles.wordpress.com/2010/06/29/greg-evenson-new-update-gulf-of-mexico-june-28-2010/

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:03 pm 

http://projectavalon.net/lang/en/whats_new.html

OK...this is the Project Avalon link that I tried to post under "News Room"...I was referred to the "Dr. Neruda Interviews" which doesn't quite make sense to me regarding the "Gulf of Mexico Disaster"...but, oh well. First of all, I do think the Project Camelot/Avalon Forums tend to run sensationalist and negative so a heavy dose of discernment is always advisable when venturing there. That being said, I find the video with Kindra Arnesen at the Gulf Emergency Summit worth watching...it is 15 minutes. Also, the pdf paper written by "SHR" is valuable from a technical point of view. It helps one to realistically understand what is going on with the equipment...that is if this guy really knows what he is talking about.

Obviously, while we don't want to focus on the negative we also don't want to be ostriches and bury our heads in "new age" platitudes. I am a firm believer in the Event Temples and I do believe that together with Spirit we can overcome obstacles.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:35 am 
Posting Freak

well, the authentic meaning of "compassion" is to share "higher intelligence" ... and IMO the source of this "higher intelligence" is our connection with FSI ... which is not being "edited" by the media ... nor is it exclusive.

To me, what is important is not HOW or even WHY it happened, but WHO stands to gain? Rohm Emanuel has, as Obama's #1 advisor, stated publicly that
"no crisis should be wasted" ... to push forward an agenda that appears to benefit only a very exclusive few.

It doesn't matter what happened, what matters is how you are going to deal with it NOW ... because it has become a matter of life and death... for as many as 50 million Americans, and could, very well, affect billions on the planet, if we aren't prepared ... because we depended on some one else's perspective of the situation.

If you have a well stocked bunker, with say an oxygen generator, chances are you don't need to change a thing ... but some things, as the WMMs explain, are not caused by casual choices, but are CAUSE-ual ... and things WE have no control over ... and I believe this is one of those, as "predicted" by Dr Neruda in the Interviews, over a decade ago ... and if you were aware of the plans of the Incunebula you would recognize, how this could be transmuted to their advantage, because they were/are prepared ...

How prepared are you, knowing that so far, nothing has changed, since that well head exploded ... ? Are you aware of its potential to change your life ... can you accept the fact that "what IS, is the way it should be"? and that this event might just be what is needed to wake up millions of people, to the fact that they need to change this system ... and bring them to the point where they say NO MORE! will I participate in the "biz as usual" deception, that ignores, how integrated we are as a species ... that we are all in this together.

Yes, compassion is needed ... but if it isn't genuine, it won't be added to the grid ...

In the context of the new intelligence that is seating itself on our planet, compassion
is an active desire to assist others to align with the new fields of intelligence that are
manifesting in the three dimensional world
, aware that their desire and ability to
align is distorted by their social enculturation; it does not accurately reflect their
intelligence, spiritual inclinations, or purpose.
The planet we live on is an intelligence unto itself. It is both physical and has very
high frequency energetic structures just as we do. It is shifting from the 3rd dimension
to the higher 4th dimension and it has been planning this before humanity was even
seeded on the planet. It is part of the evolutionary cycle of planetary systems to
transmute accumulated densities from one dimension before passing into a higher
dimensional grid.
Compassion therefore is extended to both our fellow beings and the planet itself
with the realization that we are part of one another’s destiny if only for a single
lifetime
. Planet and person dance in the ascending currents of First Source in a
collaborative process of regeneration and renewal. We are all part of the
mysterious overtures and energetic transcendence that is occurring between earth
and the universe, and as earth transforms its accumulated densities each of us will
be challenged to transform our own,
or become further embedded in our fears and
emotional turmoil.
Art of the Genuine - A Spiritual Imperative

If this is a Causal event string, no amount of meditation is going to alter its effects on the entire species ... because it is unpredictable on a physical level.

Causal energy is eternal. It simply bounces from event to event. In some cases, it shapes the event; in others, it creates the event. Causal energy is the most potent force in the universe, and when it's redirected -- on a global scale -- it will rebound in unpredictable and innumerable ways."
... and the nature of the reaction may be so unrelated to the causal energy redirect that no one would know it was a reaction. This is the nature of causal energy: it rebounds of its own force and intelligence; it's not a simple reaction to an action."

Sarah: "So what's the difference between a causal decision and a regular decision?"

Dr. Neruda: "Think of how many decisions you make in a day. Wouldn't you agree that it's probably hundreds if not thousands every day? These are -- as you put it -- regular decisions. Causal decisions are defined by how integral they are to the substrate of the individual being. Are you receptive to new ideas? Are you able to synthesize opposing thoughts? Do you process information dominantly in a visual or numeric context? These are causal decisions that you define before being born, and they're encoded within the DNA that activates your decision matrix

more details in the Third Neruda Interview.

the time for seeking information is over... you will react, to causal energy, based upon the program imprinted on your DNA... according to how free it is of the HMS' influence on you .

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:44 am 
Posting Freak

Dam-n there goes my fav protein seafood! Oh ya, and then there is the breath... :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:27 am 

I guess I find it difficult to be cavalier. At the same time, I don't want to be preparing for Armageddon either. I think I will go meditate and inundate myself with as much love as I can muster...guidance is a moment by moment event...or so I'm told.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:48 am 
Posting Freak

well, it isn't Armegedon either ... it is not the "end of the world" it is an "evolutionary shift" ... that occurs every 25,000 years, when the Galaxy falls into alignment with the Central Sun ... our memory is short, as humans, but there is ample evidence of the last "shift" being discovered in the Earth and as recorded history just now being understood ... it is not as if we are not "warned" ... but some are so self centered, even thinking global is hard for them, much less Galacticly ... but this is why the WMMs are here NOW, and why we are here NOW and if you focus your research of the WMMs to that topic, you will discover, that there is a great deal of information revealed in them that deals specifically with this "shift".

If you resist this awareness, and ignore this opportunity you have to become prepared, for the fulfillment of the Primal Bluprint, then you will not prevail ... If you don't get prepared, the chances are proportionally greater that you will have to re-incarnate during (or after) this shift ... and you may not even find yourself here ... but on a "twin planet" for those who need more time . If your "nature" is to procrastinate, there is a "window" provided for the next 70 years, by those who will be re programing the paradigm (GM, Heirarchy, the four seats of power) with a Sovereign Integral's perspective ... those who will not adapt, will find themselves "extinct" ... until they self-create a SIP.

Preparation, is not as difficult as it may sound ... it doesn't require "money" it requires a willingness to "transform" ... and as more and more of the species does this, it makes it more acceptable to the others ... In this new Era of transparency, those who resist awareness of the Big Picture, will not be allowed to hold back the progress the entire planet is scheduled to make ... if they are not coherently aligned to the Plan of FS, they will either loose their grip on this collective reality, or they will fly to pieces ... and wake up incarnated on a more "domesticated" planet that will allow for their reluctance to transform now.

It always has been, and always will be a choice, based upon the individual's free will - the rate at which they progress ... and it is the destiny of every SECU to discover this, whether they allow themselves to be aware of it in this particular life time or not ... their destiny was programed into their original design at their origin... and at some point, they will recognize and realize that potential fully... here and now, or in another life, on another planet, the choice is still yours... if you manage to "survive" this evolutionary shift occurring now as scheduled in the Primal Blueprint... your assistance in the Plan, is just a matter of time, because we were all created to serve this purpose, whether you resist this awareness or not, you are an integral part of the Plan, that will restore First Source's Wholeness, and in that Plan, there are no mistakes, and nothing is lost or wasted... because FS is not governed by MEST ... and this Plan has already been realized in the timeless reality of FSI.

Let there be no mistake, however, that the fulfillment of the Primal Blueprint is indeed the direction all entities are traveling. While entities of all levels are bestowed free will within their own realities, they are not, as aspects of Source Reality, given free will to choose their ultimate destiny. The origin of entities is Source Intelligence, and it is Source Intelligence that determines destiny as well as origin. Still, entities are provided tremendous latitude of choices to propel themselves from origin to destiny and re-emerge into an expanded version of Source Reality with a renewed vision of their identity.
2nd Philo

What fuels this process is the genetically endowed drive of the entity to explore the worlds of creation, and to ultimately acquire the necessary wisdom and compassion to lead a younger species to its true wisdom. You may wonder why this process seems so convoluted and fraught with missteps and mistakes. We tell you that the process is not what it seems. The Genetic Mind of the elder race that is working with your species on terra-earth operates in a window of time more comprehensive and inclusive than you can imagine.

The gateway into your future is through the completion of this blueprint, and this blueprint is encoded deep within your species. At your root, you are not an immortal psychic impression, or mental echo, but rather, you are the faultless triune of First Source, Source Intelligence and the sovereign entity, colliding in a dance of energy that is evermore. Your mind must grasp the fullness of your true nature and depth of your being, or you will fall prey to the psychic impression and mental echo of your lesser self.
3rd Philo

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:59 am 
Posting Freak

just when you didn't think things could get worse, they have... from another forum:

Quote:
I found this on facebook while looking for posts on evacuations.

Frank Buckley News Flash: 7/9/2010

Oil Well Explosion in Clarke County, Mississippi. Large Evacuation in progress as the Well has Posoinous Gas. Local Law Enforcement, Volunteer Fire Departments & Oil Well Company on scene are in need of our prayers. This can be an extremely dangerous situation. Older people don't like being evacuate...d even when it is a life threatening situation.

update with link

Quote:
An explosion has occurred at an oil field in Clarke County. Authorities there are working to cut off the source of an explosion.

It happened at the West Nancy Oil Field, operated by Denbury Resources, on County Road 280, near the Jasper County line.

One injury has been reported, but no fatalities.

Clarke County Sheriff Todd Kemp said an evacuation has been ordered for all people living along that road, because hydrogen sulfide is highly toxic.

Authorities reported a large plume of smoke and a serious fire that fire departments were working to extinguish.
http://www.wtok.com/home/headlines/98141664.html Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:35 am 
Posting Freak

and for those of you who have been wondering why the US has sent seven thousand troops to Costa Rica ... here is what we are not being told ... its "oil" related

http://www.eutimes.net/2010/07/nato-ord ... ears-grow/

Russian foreign military intelligence directorate (GRU) sources are reporting in the Kremlin today that NATO has ordered over 7,000 US Marines to begin deploying in the Central American Nation of Costa Rica [map 2nd photo left] over fears the disastrous oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico is about to rupture the fracture zone lying between the North American and Caribbean Plates and potentially unleashing upon the America’s a catastrophic earthquake.

As we had previously reported on in our July 4th report titled “NATO Orders All “Critical Assets” Moved 100 Miles Inland From Gulf Oil Spill Region”, NATO’s current Chairman of the Military Committee Admiral Giampaolo Di Paola has taken defacto control over the Gulf of Mexico oil disaster from President Obama who continues to this day leaving this unprecedented catastrophe in the hands of his intelligence services and BP.

Admiral Di Paola’s fears, this report continues, lies in the massive amount of abiogenic oil and methane gases being released from the Gulf of Mexico which many experts are warning could destabilize an already weakened earthquake zone and which Russian scientists are holding responsible for the 5.0 magnitude trembler that hit the Great Lakes region barely a fortnight ago and the 4.6 Virgin Island and 4.7 Guatemala quakes occurring during the past 24 hours.

Equally potentially catastrophic for this region is this massive oil spill occurring during a predicted above average hurricane season as another storm begins churning these troubled waters, it occurring during a time of a total solar eclipse due to occur on July 11th, and as our Sun begins throwing off a number of massive flares, all long associated with earthquakes in both modern and ancient lore.

The connection with catastrophic earthquakes upon our Earth and their association with solar eclipses have long been known and was last evidenced by the January 12, 2010 7.0 magnitude quake that destroyed the Caribbean Island of Haiti killing over 250,000 and occurring 3 days before the January 15, 2010 solar eclipse. Hurricane type storms are also said to be cause of earthquakes by scientists as well as solar flares.

Admiral Di Paola’s decision to move these 7,000 US Marines from their American base in North Carolina to Costa Rica, this report continues, is based upon his need to have “viable forces” positioned on either side of the North American and Caribbean Plate Zones should disaster strike.

Under pressure from NATO, Costa Rica this week granted the US military a six-month window to bring the 7,000 Marines, five planes and 46 warships into its territory by a vote of 31-8 vote by its Legislative Assembly with some lawmakers warning that their Nation was giving up its sovereignty.

And in what could possibly be one of the greatest ironies of all time, (and we’re not making this up, check the links) the American government is saying that its rapid movement of these 7,000 US Marines to Costa Rica is to help this Central American Nation “fight drugs”, while at the exact same time it not only refuses to protect its own drug infested border with Mexico, it has actually sued one of its own States for trying to protect it themselves.

Though the US government continues to blackout nearly all the news of this historic catastrophe from reaching the American people, the same cannot be said of the hundreds, if not thousands of this beleaguered Nations citizens who continue their brave mission to inform their fellow citizens of the dire straight they are all facing, such as:

The New Orleans families that traveled at great peril to the Gulf dodging roadblocks to gather their own samples of the water which show the waters are totally poisoned.

A small, but very brave, American woman named Marguerite Cravatt who at 4’11” stood up to a 6’4” police officer trying to stop her from filming one of the many workers falling ill and having to be taken to hospital.

The Sea Shepherd environmental group whose pilots have braved flying over the Gulf in fear of being shot down to document the catastrophic extent of this spill from the air.

The Archangel Project which has documented the thousands of buses being secreted into the Gulf region for possible evacuations when the true extent of this disaster becomes known.

The Florida Oil Spill Law website that has documented the hundreds of BP oil spill workers falling ill as well as reporting on the deaths occurring there too.

The anonymous BP contract worker who agreed to be interviewed and explained the meaning of the “red flags” and “black flags” being used by cleanup crews.

Though these are but a few of those seeking to tell the truth of these events, there are so many more doing the same thing that it perhaps signals that the power of the propaganda American media that exists only to serve the elite classes of the United States may, in fact, be crumbling as viewership levels have hit record lows among the United States top network newscasts.

But be warned, and as history has proven time and time again, these elite classes will not go down without a fight and care not at all how millions have to die to protect their lives of wealth and privilege.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:35 pm 
Posting Freak

If it is so dangerous and their may be a massive earthquake then what the hell are all those ships doing there in the "danger" zone? So many lies and so many coverups they don't even know what to believe anymore let alone there being any hope of them seeing any truth. This is so staged and still, they give no acknowledgment or credit to the Earth consciousness and remember that includes everyone who loves and respects her. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:22 pm 
Posting Freak

I think about those sons and daughters - turned soldiers, who were forced to desert their families ... in this time of crisis ... do they know why they are in a Costa Rican Port?

I called my relatives (one of them) who live very near to the Gulf coast ... When I ask about "how are things" she said, other than so many people being out of work, things were not so different. I asked about her air quality ... and she replied, "well, when the wind blows up from the Gulf , they can smell oil "... but she had not noticed it in the rain, or that the crops had been effected by it ... I shared with her, the things I had been reading and seeing on the web ... and she dismissed them all with a nervous laugh ... saying "you can't believe what you hear on the inter-net... from "alarmists".

She agree, however, that things could only get worse, if they continued ... and told me that she would know more, after her brother returned from his week long vacation at the beach ... she reminded me of the tar balls we had experienced as kids when we swam in the Gulf, and that she never swam in the Gulf (since the 70s) because of how polluted it was "normally" ... she seemed to be in complete denial about the effects of this "spill" ... other than what impacted her directly, which was potentially a loss of income to maintain her lifestyle ... if there were any more lay-offs. She said gas was still cheap, and that she had no intentions of moving ... but she appreciated my offer, to let her move into my dad's empty house in VA ... if that became necessary ... "it's nice to have an Ace up my sleeve, if this turns into a game of cut throat." she said... but again, she only saw it as an option, if the unemployment situation became worse ... and it seemed to me that other than the spill's effect on job prospects, it presented no threat to her model of existence.

her perspective left me bewildered ... I was relieved to hear, that she didn't feel panicked ... but I was perplexed by her lack of information ... how could someone living twenty miles inland from the biggest ecological disaster ever to occur in the history of mankind, say ... "it was a lot worse, during Katrina" ?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:05 pm 
Posting Freak

OK ... good news ??? the well is capped ... so does that mean the danger is over, and it is now safe to go to the beach ... or to eat seafood from the GOM ? here is what testing the water reveals ... http://video.godlikeproductions.com/video/Water_Samples_Prove_Toxic_Sample_EXPLODES_Must_Watch

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 249 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next