WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: The four quarters of power
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 5:24 pm 

I do want to add a clarifier as well - when I talk about unity and hiarachy I am not implying or impunging your view of it as I am sure yours is not that view - I am mearly trying to highlight that this sort of 'good word' can be be corrupted as much as it can purify.....

No offence is implied or intended in my above post....

:) ....

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:02 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
welcome flameforever, to the WMF... I appreciate your unique perspectives that you have contributed to the on going discussions... and look forward to more of your insights. BE YOU, is all that I request... and don't worry about how other's may perceive you ... that is out of your control :wink:

no one has all the pieces to this puzzle that the WMMs have provided the framework for... but we each have a unique piece that is vital, if we every hope to see the big picture :D

thanks for adding some of yours

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 6:36 pm 

Hello Starduster and nice to meet you on here :) .....

I will always be me - sometimes that me can be blunted but I always find my way back to my point....

You know that how others percieve me used to be a major issue for me (and probably for others as well) but that is why I throw the additional post.... I am trying to be me :) and that is something that people realise is that one way most people superficially describe me is a nice guy.... *lol* an epitome of :) .... but I have my bad points and good like everyone else... after all we are all unique so we are all special in our own way... someone once said to me you are no one special ... I beg to differ - it is just simply that we all are....

'no one has all the pieces to this puzzle that the WMMs have provided the framework for'

Or maybe we do within it is just that we all see it differently and therefore combined we can create an expression far greater than it's parts....

I had a wonderful image while meditating on source... an image of a great chrisanthinum of light expanding, folding, changing, it's image of a growing infinate construct of experience and view point all that can be seen with your own unique viewpoint and changing to the whim and will of all ....

Happy too.... I love to share experience and thus gain experience in the sharing :) ...... Is that in essence the moneyless transaction of sharing???

Sorry - digressing again *lmao* - but it is wonderful the little thoughts and ideas that open up new random paths... or predetermined maybe or even just sychronistic coincidence :) ....

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 12:24 am 
Posting Freak

Hi Flameforever! I just luuuv Terry Prachett. His humor and wit is awesome. I read some of the Disc World books and quite enjoyed them for how much he makes me laugh. Him and Douglas Adams , brilliant!!!! :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:24 am 

I love his books too (used to own a copy of them all and I especially love the guards series)...

I think everyone should read Douglas Adams at least once....

I like a bit of Robert Rankin's work (with a pinch of salt) and the immagination of Margaret Weis's work to boot :) .... but I am fussy on my authors as I like those that engage me and not many authors do (or only in flashes) ....

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:06 am 
Posting Freak

Flameforever wrote:
I love his books too (used to own a copy of them all and I especially love the guards series)...

I think everyone should read Douglas Adams at least once....

I like a bit of Robert Rankin's work (with a pinch of salt) and the immagination of Margaret Weis's work to boot :) .... but I am fussy on my authors as I like those that engage me and not many authors do (or only in flashes) ....

I must say you have me curious about R. Rankin and Margaret Weis , I'll have to check them out. Few really engage me , maybe because I am about to write my own...

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:48 am 
Posting Freak

We are the answer and we are grounding the NOW from the future into the present making them ONE as what is occuring into 3 evolving into 5 D....has already happened and it is just a matter of it filtering on down to a slower vibration....the Flow of Compassion is everywhere ....and is is your choice to swim with ...and accept this REALITY or close your eyes and impose your own ego induced version that will delude you into thinking it quite real...one is Life eternal ....and the other ???.
MDT

PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:30 pm 

I must say you have me curious about R. Rankin and Margaret Weis , I'll have to check them out. Few really engage me , maybe because I am about to write my own...

I like Weis for her compassion actually and the strength of the characters she writes about (I would really recommend the Death Gate Cycle (7 books)) ...

Robert Rankin is just so funnily random and in his words writes 'far fetched apocalyptic fiction' - he is funny but so irrelevantly silly....

'We are the answer and we are grounding the NOW from the future into the present making them ONE as what is occuring into 3 evolving into 5 D....has already happened and it is just a matter of it filtering on down to a slower vibration....the Flow of Compassion is everywhere ....and is is your choice to swim with ...and accept this REALITY or close your eyes and impose your own ego induced version that will delude you into thinking it quite real...one is Life eternal ....and the other ???.
MDT'

I so want to throw in some questions and ideas on this but this is one I am going to come back to you because that is an interesting maze of meaning and language and I salute you for it :) ....

*lol* interesting food for thought....

Post subject: The Ultimate Paradox.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:33 pm 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:
We are the answer and we are grounding the NOW from the future into the present making them ONE as what is occuring into 3 evolving into 5 D....has already happened and it is just a matter of it filtering on down to a slower vibration....the Flow of Compassion is everywhere ....and is is your choice to swim with ...and accept this REALITY or close your eyes and impose your own ego induced version that will delude you into thinking it quite real...one is Life eternal ....and the other ???.
MDT

Quite.

Flameforever wrote:
.....predetermined maybe or even just sychronistic coincidence :) ....

The present.

Pre-sent.....from "non-time".

8)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:22 pm 

'The present.

Pre-sent.....from "non-time"'

Pre-sent
---------

all time is now,
all experience memory,
all memory expierenced,
within times recorded route,

re-run but differently,
across a threshold of lives,
all co-ordinated from now,
pre-sent into the rolling,
screen of hearts mirror.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:11 pm 
Posting Freak

As a WingMaker/Sovereign Integral, one's perspective effortlessly shifts from individuality to oneness.....Image

.....consider the above image (or not, whatever).....btw.....credit to FeatherLite for that.

:D

(goofy smile)

As First Source, I view this as a representation of the butterfly that represents the four quarters of power working in harmony with one another.....

.....sitting at the front row of the theatre.

I notice that in one of the quarters (and yes, there are hearts visible in three of the four corners), there is a "c" that can be translated as many things; I will name this particular quadrant as representaive of the quarter of power referred to, by Lyricus, as culture.

edwinfc wrote:
.....Its about being fluid. When you look to the paintings you will see that there are no perfect geometrical shapes. One of the characteristics of the prison walls is that they try to freeze the flow with circles and squares.

Yes edwinfc, fluid intelligence.

lightstar wrote:
.....we can move forward in power.....

.....The first wall of bricks I saw was the Right-Left paradigm of politics.....

Yes, another quadrant is indeed government (politics).

lightstar wrote:
.....Oh but behind that wall was another labeled "religion".....

Yes, another quadrant.

lightstar wrote:
.....Next wall!!!

.....aka the fourth (last) quadrant.

Science.....

.....and therein is (the proof required by humanity as a whole) the crux.

The crux (aka Christ) does not require science to prove anything.

Humanity, however (as a whole) does.