WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: 4TH INTERVIEW
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:41 pm 
Posting Freak

The Souls of the Underworld/bound to Mother Earth are emerging from the Womb of Earth.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:30 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
makes you wonder if they don't just make up these words as we go along...to make us feel this is "normaL"

Biflation

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Biflation is the state of an economy where the processes of inflation and deflation occur simultaneously. During this period there is a rise in the purchasing prices of commodity items and a fall in the purchasing prices of non-commodity items.

The purchasing price of an item is based on the demand for it and the amount of money in circulation to pay for it.

Biflation is preceded by an overabundance of money placed in circulation within the population by a central bank. Since commodities (such as food, energy,clothing) are essential and are in high demand, the purchase price for them rises due to the increased money available to buy them. This increasing purchase amount is Price Inflation.

One reason is liquidity flees to the safest and most liquid assets. This causes the money supply at upper levels of the pyramid to shrink while the money supply at lower levels of the pyramid expands. This causes deflation as the money supply evaporates away.

Likewise, Biflation is preceded by a decrease in employment within the population. Although there is an increase of money in circulation, fewer people have access to the money to make purchases. As a result, a greater percentage of individual wages is directed toward purchasing commodities and less is utilized for purchasing non-commodity items. Since debt-based assets (such as automobiles, televisions, stocks) are less essential and are in lower demand, the purchase price for them falls due to the decreased money available to buy them. This decreased purchase amount is Price Deflation.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 6:42 pm 

They might as well make up those words.

After all money is made up...

--------
jeanna

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:05 pm 
Posting Freak

I thought this was an appropriate look at what is "really" happening... while we protest...and congress ignores...we are left to clean up the mess, not of our making, after warnings about Fiat money were consistently being released for the past three decades (and beyond).

The script is well written, but it is just another version of a very old story..."absolute power corrupts - absolutely"
or is it "while you were sleeping sylvester ate tweety" ?

Quote:
Americans, Get Ready for an Enormous Tax Bill
Posted Sep 19, 2008 01:36pm EDT by Aaron Task in Investing, Newsmakers, Recession, Banking
Related: JPM, AIG, XLF, ^DJI, ^GSPC, BAC, C
"America's economy is facing unprecedented challenges. We're responding with unprecedented measures," President Bush declared in a press conference Friday.

Bush, of course, was speaking of the government's coordinated efforts to tackle a financial crisis that has roiled global markets and brought down venerable financial institutions.

"These measures will require us to put a significant amount of taxpayer dollars on the line," the President added.

Ah, yes. There is no free lunch. Just how significant an amount of taxpayer dollars remains unknown, but it's going to be massive.

Estimates of the proposal to let the government buy bad assets from banks range from $500 billion to $1 trillion -- and that's in addition to costs already incurred for various government actions this year, including, but not limited to:

$29 billion to fund JPMorgan's takeover of Bear Stearns
Up to $200 billion each for nationalization of Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac
Up to $85 billion for AIG
$50 billion to insure money market funds
Approximately $300 billion of Fed liquidity measures this week alone.
"It's impossible to put any reasonable estimate on what it's going to cost us as taxpayers," says Tom Brown of Bankstocks.com and Second Curve Capital. "We know it's going to cost an awful lot [and] the more they borrow the more interest rates go up and the more taxes we'll have to pay."

As discussed in the accompanying video, it's no coincidence all this is happening in an election year. But are either John McCain or Barack Obama really prepared to handle the mess one of them is going to inherit?

of course the flip side of this is nothing less than white collar crime... as 10% "tithing" goes to the Banksters that created this ... skimming the cream off the taxpayer's cash cow

Quote:
Wall Street banks in $70bn staff payoutPay and bonus deals equivalent to 10% of US government bail-out packageComments (236) Simon Bowers The Guardian, Saturday October 18 2008 Article history
Demonstrators protesting in New York before the $700bn Wall Street bail-out earlier this month. Photograph: Nicholas Roberts/AFP/Getty images

Financial workers at Wall Street's top banks are to receive pay deals worth more than $70bn (£40bn), a substantial proportion of which is expected to be paid in discretionary bonuses, for their work so far this year - despite plunging the global financial system into its worst crisis since the 1929 stock market crash, the Guardian has learned.

Staff at six banks including Goldman Sachs and Citigroup are in line to pick up the payouts despite being the beneficiaries of a $700bn bail-out from the US government that has already prompted criticism. The government's cash has been poured in on the condition that excessive executive pay would be curbed.

Pay plans for bankers have been disclosed in recent corporate statements. Pressure on the US firms to review preparations for annual bonuses increased yesterday when Germany's Deutsche Bank said many of its leading traders would join Josef Ackermann, its chief executive, in waiving millions of euros in annual payouts.

The sums that continue to be spent by Wall Street firms on payroll, payoffs and, most controversially, bonuses appear to bear no relation to the losses incurred by investors in the banks. Shares in Citigroup and Goldman Sachs have declined by more than 45% since the start of the year. Merrill Lynch and Morgan Stanley have fallen by more than 60%. JP MorganChase fell 6.4% and Lehman Brothers has collapsed.

At one point last week the Morgan Stanley $10.7bn pay pot for the year to date was greater than the entire stock market value of the business. In effect, staff, on receiving their remuneration, could club together and buy the bank.

In the first nine months of the year Citigroup, which employs thousands of staff in the UK, accrued $25.9bn for salaries and bonuses, an increase on the previous year of 4%. Earlier this week the bank accepted a $25bn investment by the US government as part of its bail-out plan.

At Goldman Sachs the figure was $11.4bn, Morgan Stanley $10.73bn, JP Morgan $6.53bn and Merrill Lynch $11.7bn. At Merrill, which was on the point of going bust last month before being taken over by Bank of America, the total accrued in the last quarter grew 76% to $3.49bn. At Morgan Stanley, the amount put aside for staff compensation also grew in the last quarter to the end of August by 3% to $3.7bn.

Days before it collapsed into bankruptcy protection a month ago Lehman Brothers revealed $6.12bn of staff pay plans in its corporate filings. These payouts, the bank insisted, were justified despite net revenue collapsing from $14.9bn to a net outgoing of $64m.

None of the banks the Guardian contacted wished to comment on the record about their pay plans. But behind the scenes, one source said: "For a normal person the salaries are very high and the bonuses seem even higher. But in this world you get a top bonus for top performance, a medium bonus for mediocre performance and a much smaller bonus if you don't do so well."

Many critics of investment banks have questioned why firms continue to siphon off billions of dollars of bank earnings into bonus pools rather than using the funds to shore up the capital position of the crisis-stricken institutions. One source said: "That's a fair question - and it may well be that by the end of the year the banks start review the situation."

Much of the anger about investment banking bonuses has focused on boardroom executives such as former Lehman boss **** Fuld, who was paid $485m in salary, bonuses and options between 2000 and 2007.

Last year Merrill Lynch's chairman Stan O'Neal retired after announcing losses of $8bn, taking a final pay deal worth $161m. Citigroup boss Chuck Prince left last year with a $38m in bonuses, shares and options after multibillion-dollar write-downs. In Britain, Bob Diamond, Barclays president, is one of the few investment bankers whose pay is public. Last year he received a salary of £250,000, but his total pay, including bonuses, reached £36m.

are you starting to feel like a peasant yet?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:28 pm 

Quote:
$29 billion to fund JPMorgan's takeover of Bear Stearns

like jp needs some help. He's one of the guys that started it all. barf.

no peasant here. been there done that.

We have been given the real method.

PRACTICING the 6 HV is the ticket.

It makes sense physically and spiritually. In a higher frequency which is where we are when we are thinking lofty thoughts - and there can be no loftier than to connect with the connector to first source within us, there is no thing that can harm us. We know we are divine immortal beings.

So, I am setting a daily plan to do them ALL THE TIME and also to set aside times for concentrating only on them.

The buzz is really great. I get warm. All is well.

I do believe this is the ticket to ride.

jeanna

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:20 am 
Posting Freak

I do love your attitude Jeanne... very encouraging to know how much one person CAN influence the world...we certainly have all the evidence of what five nasty "planners" can do eh?

One person at a time, we will change the world...and judging from the participation in the EVTs...we are gathering enough mass to rock the boat (gently - of course) :D

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:49 am 
Posting Freak

yummy new food for thought... what have we here...both Biden and Colin Powell have hinted at some sinister plans being laid in the next few months to "test" America.

we have a battle ship on fire in the ME...we have the UK using their "terrorist act" to seize Iceland's investments, because they defaulted on their loans...as a forerunner to our possible fate in the hand of China ....

Russia is offering to bail Greenland out if they throw that old useless American AF base in the deal... is history repeating itself with another Cubanlike crisis building up in the near future...who is surrounding who now?

and what of the oil prices...and Lindsey saying "they" will NEVER drill another drop of oil on American soil...(not to forget what is going on with PMs...supply and demand - HA!)

oh, what wicked webs they weave...and isn't life exciting!
I had to quit watching the market it was making me sea sick.
They stopped the bleeding but the patient is still terminal.

PS, this is starting to hit home now...my daughter lost her job to downsizing this week...(not the one I live with who' husband is on unemployment for the same reason)... that makes two out of four bread-winners out of work...but wait...is that Uncle Sam coming to the rescue with another "stimulus" check for the holidaze??? sigh...saved! (snicker)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:30 am 
Posting Freak

well, I warn you, before you read any further...that if you are not well grounded this interview will knock you for a loop...just the language alone is fright - full.

this is an interview conducted by Jeff Rense, last Sunday, of Cliff High (and George Ure) from Half Past Human, fame, the man who "translates" what the web bot predict, with what he claims - accuracy. My personal take on this is that the information is focused upon the economic crisis (as it turned out to be with his previous prediction of Aug 7th) but what I found alarming, was the repeated "warning" that the PTB would loose control...and as you know from the 4th interview this is their greatest fear... Armageddon, that will take us 40 years to recover from.

discern for yourself...and if you find it overwhelming, well, you can alway go into denial.

http://www.myspace.com/weavingspidersrebellion

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:05 am 

Hey starduster, but James alludes to nothing being certain and that all the doom merchants might not be right since as he say's we are on a living planet in a living solar system in a living galaxy that's constantly moving and subject to new energies, which makes it all very exciting. I was reading this morning that a conservative estimate of the banker family Rothschild is 491,409.0 trillion dollars based on 8% compound since 1850. James say's that Greed is an actual entity so I reckon if enough of us do Event Temples we can exorcise that entity out of the human psyche and The Rothschilds and Rockerfellas might turn into real people and stop the pillage of ordinary folk of their hard earned crusts........I can dream can't I? :-) However as unlikely as that scenario is, the point is that anything can possibly happen and most likely events will unfold that nobody would have thought possible. After all not to long ago I would have thought of writing this message on a small but very powerful computer with world information and communication at my fingertips as being something more akin to Star wars technology.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:52 pm 
Posting Freak

great attitude ziearmo !... love the way you willing to explore the unknown...and accept the changes this evolutionary step in the Primal Blueprint promises ... Shift Happens eh?

James said "our future is bright"... and once we get through this sixth night the Galactic Sun will be rising in the world of time and space ... talk about "brightening the path" woah! 8) :D

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:28 pm 
Posting Freak

moved this over here, where is more on topic...Quote from Zoaraster
Quote:
Starduster WE dont have 40 years. The NEo is going to be here April 13th,2029. It is going to boomarang in come back and is going to hit Planet Earth in 2036. If you really care,That the World Governments come up with a way TO Save US Humanbeings from Becoming Fossils and future Ruin Sites. I dont care if cost a ZIllian Trillion Billion Million Dollars. And Ya-They more than likely well look like Saviors................If we dont have any faith in our own kindred kind-our relative species of our Creation,well I think its a real Crying Shame. So plant away,their wont be any abudances if we dont work together. Your getting so side tracted,it is starting to become frustrating. Your Focus is all over the radar.............Could you please Land back on Earth for awhile..............You and I are Americans,for crying out loud-just be a tadbit Patriotic.................Sweet Jesus...........Yours Truely,SpaceShip Planet Earth.

sorry zoar...but America IS NO MORE...it has been taken over by self-serving NEO-CONs that are hell bent upon destroying it... we are INSOLVENT - BROKE.... KAPUTE and deeper into to debt than our great grandchildren can hope to pay to CHINA ! any patriotism is serving their cause... the interviews explain it clearly...to be suspect of any extreme patriotism ...which is only one of the fourteen steps to Fascism that we have already taken...you may want to watch this...and re read the last part of the 4th Interview.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=VVVa1IvHdKc

Quote:
Dr. Neruda: “Please understand that I’m not condemning the individual leaders so much as I am the provincial state system, which has been engineered to excite nationalism. The individual leaders assume the identity of the state system, which is largely contrived around the single concept of patriotism.”

Sarah: “So now you’re saying patriotism is the problem? I’m confused.”

Dr. Neruda: “Patriotism is the state catalyst. It is the means by which citizens are stirred to a response. It is also the means by which leaders are directed to respond to issues or threats. Under this singular banner, wars have been prosecuted and aggression veiled. It’s the ideal method that the state uses to enjoin its citizens to support its leadership.

“I’m saying that the citizens’ identification with the state, or patriotism, is the real stumbling block to effectively deal with the issues of humanity. The individual leaders are simply pawns within this structure that was engineered as a means to colonize the weaker states.”

“If you truly want to express and apply your freewill, make it a personal religion to know the facts. Learn how to look behind the stories that are being sold by the media and politicians, and form your own conclusions. Keep your doubt intact about everything you’re told from the political stage, especially when you’re induced to be patriotic. It is one of the clearest signals to be suspicious of what you’re being told."

Last edited by starduster on Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:52 pm 
Posting Freak

you may get more insight here Zoar... this reads like the 4th Interviews superficial play book... from Main Stream News..

PAUL B. FARRELL
Wall Street's 'Disaster Capitalism for Dummies'
14 reasons Main Street loses big while Wall Street sabotages democracy
By Paul B. Farrell, MarketWatch
Last update: 7:10 p.m. EDT Oct. 20, 2008

ARROYO GRANDE, Calif. (MarketWatch) --

Yes, we're dummies. You. Me. All 300 million of us. Clueless. We should be ashamed. We're obsessed about the slogans and rituals of "democracy," distracted by the campaign, polls, debates, rhetoric, half-truths and outright lies. McCain? Obama? Sorry to pop your bubble folks, but it no longer matters who's president.
Why? The real "game changer" already happened. Democracy has been replaced by Wall Street's new "disaster capitalism." That's the big game-changer historians will remember about 2008, masterminded by Wall Street's ultimate "Trojan Horse," Hank Paulson. Imagine: Greed, arrogance and incompetence create a massive bubble, cost trillions, and still Wall Street comes out smelling like roses, richer and more powerful!

Yes, we're idiots: While distracted by the "illusion of democracy" in the endless campaign, Congress surrendered the powers we entrusted to it with very little fight. Congress simply handed over voting power and the keys to trillions in the Treasury to Wall Street's new "Disaster Capitalists" who now control "democracy."
Why did this happen? We're in denial, clueless wimps, that's why. We let it happen. In one generation America has been transformed from a democracy into a strange new form of government, "Disaster Capitalism." Here's how it happened:

Three decades of influence peddling in Washington has built an army of 42,000 special-interest lobbyists representing corporations and the wealthy. Today these lobbyists manipulate America's 537 elected officials with massive campaign contributions that fund candidates who vote their agenda.
This historic buildup accelerated under Reaganomics and went into hyperspeed under Bushonomics, both totally committed to a new disaster capitalism run privately by Wall Street and Corporate America. No-bid contracts in wars and hurricanes. A housing-credit bubble -- while secretly planning for a meltdown.
Finally, the coup de grace: Along came the housing-credit crisis, as planned. Press and public saw a negative, a crisis. Disaster capitalists saw a huge opportunity. Yes, opportunity for big bucks and control of America. Millions of homeowners and marginal banks suffered huge losses. Taxpayers stuck with trillions in debt. But giant banks emerge intact, stronger, with virtual control over government and the power to use taxpayers' funds. They're laughing at us idiots!

Amazing isn't it, Wall Street's Disaster Capitalists screwed up, likely planned or let happen this meltdown and recession. Yet America's clueless taxpayers just reward them by giving the screw-ups massive bailouts, control over more than $2 trillion of tax money, and the power to clean up the mess they made. Oh yes, we are dummies!
This end game was planned for years in secret war rooms on Wall Street, in Corporate America, in Washington and the Forbes 400. Democracy is too cumbersome. It had to be marginalized for Disaster Capitalism to take over. Reagan, Bush and Paulson were Wall Street's "Trojan Horses."

Naomi Klein summarizes the game in "Shock Doctrine: the Rise of Disaster Capitalism." This "new economy" generates enormous profits feeding off other peoples' misery: Wars, terror attacks, natural catastrophes, poverty, trade sanctions, subprime housing meltdowns and all kinds of economic, financial and political disasters. Natural (Katrina) or manmade (Iraq), either way "disaster capitalism" creates fortunes.

So you, me and the other 300 million better get out of denial. America is no longer a democracy. Voting is irrelevant. Best case scenario: We're a plutocracy, a government ruled by the wealthy, the richest 1%, the Forbes 400, the influential wealthy elite, while the other 99% are their "servants." Meanwhile, the inflation-adjusted income of wage-earners has declined for three decades.

Worst case scenario: America's no democracy and as a result of the meltdown and the surrender of our power to Wall Street's new Disaster Capitalism we are morphing into what one WWII dictator called "corporatism," a "merger of state and corporate power," kind of like what's going on now with Goldman Sachs' ex-boss as de facto president.

Wolves in sheep's clothing

Yes, a strong charge. But like a lot of our readers, I don't like what's happening to America. I'm a patriot. I volunteered for the Marines. Served four years. Volunteered for Korea. I don't like how our freedoms, rights and value system are being subverted in the name of greed, arrogance, self-righteous intolerance and other false gods.

We know for the last eight years disaster capitalists ignored obvious warnings of a coming meltdown. They apparently planned it. They road the bull, got very rich. Now they have the ultimate disaster capitalist weapons, trillions in tax money, virtual control of government.

That's why I fear we're on the edge of a dangerous line between Wall Street's version of disaster capitalism and a toxic "merger of state and corporate power." The wolf is in sheep's clothing. Wall Street pretends we're a democracy. Yet America more closely resembles the kind of "corporatism" that Laurence W. Britt wrote about five years ago in Free Inquiry magazine.

We adapted his historical analysis of 14 key traits for today's discussion. Notice how they have a huge impact your investments and retirement:
1. Wall Street rich get first priority
Think "bailout." Wall Street's greedy con game spins out of control globally. Millions of homeowners misled, lose. Who gets hundreds of billions first? Wall Street's con men.
2. National security obsession
Think of the expansion of executive powers in the name of national security: Preemptive wars, wiretapping private citizens, Gitmo, torture; driven by a dark wealthy neocon elite.
3. Superpower with massive military
Think of our $3 trillion Iraq/Afghan War. Disaster capitalists love the thrill of military power. We outspend all nations, over half the federal budget to strut before the world.
4. Extreme nationalism
Signs are everywhere: Flags, lapel pins, "support the troops" slogans, all to get huge military budgets passed. Challenge them and you're un-American and unpatriotic.

5. Rally the masses by scapegoating enemies
Think "axis of evil," mushroom clouds, "Islamofascists," more terrorist attacks on the homeland. Propaganda creates "enemies" in the public's mind and distracts from real issues.
6. Corruption and cronyism
Think earmarks, no-bid defense contracts, paid mercenaries outnumbering military in Iraq, superlobbyist Jack Abramoff, biofuels, bridge to nowhere, millions donated to campaigns.
7. Obsession with crime
Think of prison-building as just another investment opportunity, rather than focusing on reforming our criminal justice system. Stoke irrational fear of criminals and extremists.
8. Labor and low wages
Think corporate earnings versus the wages paid to workers. No "trickling down," leaves more for tricklers: Rich insiders, stockholders. Wages dropping as CEO salaries skyrocket.
9. Contempt for human rights
Think of abuses of habeas corpus, loss of right to trial, bogus charges, plus "demonizing" the victims, all in the name of national defense and homeland security.
10. Mass media manipulation
Think of leaking false information, Joseph Wilson, Valerie Plame, Scooter Libby, Colin Powell's United Nation's testimony, Condoleezza Rice's mushroom clouds, WMDs, all to suppress the truth.
11. Obsession with sexism
Think of paternalism, antigays, antiabortion, subordinate women -- then codify the system as the law of the land reinforcing a male-dominated society, punish violators.
12. Disdain for intellectuals
Think of conservative intellectuals Francis Fukuyama and Bill Buckley. Contrast them to Sarah Palin and Joe Sixpack conservatism, Bush's funding cuts for arts and science education.
13. Religion in government
Think of all the faith-based programs versus antiscience in drug approvals, creationism vs. evolution, Ten Commandments enshrined in public buildings, public money to churches.
14. Fraudulent elections
Think of police and prosecutorial intimidation and threats to voters, challenging minority voters, ballots disappearing, party election officials committing outright fraud.
Yes, officially America is still a democracy. We have enough signs and rituals to support that illusion. But the truth is America has become a plutocracy run by and for the wealthy. And since Wall Street's Disaster Capitalism coup de grace, we are rapidly morphing into a dangerous new government.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 10:47 pm 
Posting Freak

might as well add this too... for your own discernment

this just posted at fourwinds.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oct. 23, 2008

Something you will want to know.

I personally spoke to my congressman's office personnel today – the "person most knowledgeable" about the current state of affairs in America, one of my congressman's top DC aides. I posed the following scenario and asked a couple follow up questions. Here they are:

"I have been hearing a lot about the probability of the US Federal Government completely failing in the next few months, as well as the US Dollar. If they fail, fuel imports will cease as will social services for the poor in America, including welfare and food stamps. If there is no money for the poor and no fuel, there will be no trucks to deliver the food to the stores. If the people can not get food, they will riot and roam the streets like hoards of animals, victimizing people for their food and property. If these gangs are roaming the streets in masse, the new president (or the old one still in power) who is very friendly with the United Nations (a front group for the international bankers) will turn the USA over to them for restoring order. This president invites in the UN troops to come in and police us, disarm us and achieve the objective of the international bankers, who caused this mess in the first place for this very reason."

I finished by asking, "Is there anything I have stated that you disagree with?"

His response? "I do not disagree with one single word."

I replied, "are you telling me that you, a person with knowledge of what is happening in Washington is telling me that the US federal government will fail and in the end, what I spoke of is going to come to pass?"

His response? "Absolutely."

I thanked the man for I know that such a statement with the phones monitored is a risk.

You all have my word that this happened today. I will contact more of those congressmen who stood against the bailout tomorrow.

I encourage you all to do the same thing. Go down the list of congressmen who voted AGAINST the bailout (still a sense of loyalty left) and ask for the senior person in the congressman's office, then ask him/her for a truthful, and not a political answer. Pose the question if the American economy will fail in 2009?

This is likely what Joe Biden let slip when he guaranteed a major crisis/event in the 1st 6 months of the new President Obama's term. [link to noquarterusa.net]

Of course, it does not matter who you vote for because both major party candidates are merely puppets of the same international banking cartel who has just succeeded in stealing hundreds of trillions from the world, through the counterfeiting of American investment and debt instruments from A to Z/

Be prepared folks.

A friend

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

again, you are free to chose what you will do with this information, you may deny it, or you may continue your own reseach.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:50 pm 
Posting Freak

please consider that the MainStreamNews is now openly blaming the "illuminati" for the liquidation of America

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rBX3iTzyh0

.............................Image

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2008 11:06 pm 
Posting Freak

ziearmo wrote:
Hey starduster, but James alludes to nothing being certain and that all the doom merchants might not be right since as he say's we are on a living planet in a living solar system in a living galaxy that's constantly moving and subject to new energies, which makes it all very exciting. I was reading this morning that a conservative estimate of the banker family Rothschild is 491,409.0 trillion dollars based on 8% compound since 1850. James say's that Greed is an actual entity so I reckon if enough of us do Event Temples we can exorcise that entity out of the human psyche and The Rothschilds and Rockerfellas might turn into real people and stop the pillage of ordinary folk of their hard earned crusts........I can dream can't I? :-) However as unlikely as that scenario is, the point is that anything can possibly happen and most likely events will unfold that nobody would have thought possible. After all not to long ago I would have thought of writing this message on a small but very powerful computer with world information and communication at my fingertips as being something more akin to Star wars technology.

Keep your wonderful dream it is the stuff realities are made of...

Quote:
39:52 Feel this bond between your human self and your Quantum Presence as a
partnership ordained by First Source, and enabled by your most powerful aspirations as
an immortal being—the aspirations that you are afraid to even imagine for they seem too
unlike you—too extraordinary for any human to believe. And yet here you are, even now,
leaning forward with your divine ears, knowing that what I say is indeed your truth. This
is resonance. This is how you are guided. How you navigate the local multiverse that is
your schoolroom.

Interview 3 with James

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:02 pm 
 WWW  Profile

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/29/opinion/29rich.html?_r=1

This could be a background story of what might be an example of how the Incunabula are operating in the present time.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:49 pm 
Posting Freak

yes, what began as an independent voice of "we the people" WITHOUT partisan politics ... has been successfully seized and is now being bankrolled by the GOP - Republicans want to be associated with this movement in the worst way ... now that they have taken over by installing their candidates as its spokes persons ... and altered its original intent... which was to get rid of partisan politics and put people in office that would represent "we the people" ... we find Biznez as usual. They forget that these people are awake and we are now living in an Age of Transparency ...

I see only one way left to accomplish the Tea Party's original goal short of a revolution ... and that is to vote (while we still can) ONLY Independent candidates into office ... without a majority in either house partisan politics can not exist ... and if these Congressmen and Senators want to keep their jobs, they will be forced to listen to their constituents :D

I would suggest that we only vote for candidates who are NOT members of the CFR :wink:

this election is a wonderful way to show the world, that "we the people" of the USA ... are not as apathetic as they might believe.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 10:25 am 
 WWW  Profile

Update on Oil supplies. This AA Chamber Four Dr. Neruda Interview was released around the first of November 1, 2002. Here we are near November 1, 2010 and the AP is saying what is in the WingMakers materials.

Chamber Four Dr. Neruda Interview says:

Dr. Neruda: “From the perspective of the ACIO, it has a probability of occurrence no more than 35% within the next 10 years and jumps to a 60% probability in 20 years. Thereafter, it becomes more probable with each passing decade, until it reaches near-certainty by the year 2060.”

Sarah: “And when you say ‘global regulation’, what do you mean?”

Dr. Neruda: “The ability to regulate the vital resources of the planet as a singular, global political body.”

Sarah: “What makes this such a critical goal of the Incunabula?”

Dr. Neruda: “The diminishing oil and natural gas supplies. These are non-renewable energy sources, and what required a billion years to create 3.2 trillion barrels of useable oil has taken 110 years to reduce to 1.8 trillion barrels. The planet’s oil supply is its economic lifeblood. As this diminishes, so does the economic system in which the world’s people live. As the economic conditions erode, instability arises, and if left unchecked, chaos ensues.”

Sarah: “Again you’re saying that this is all about oil?”

Dr. Neruda: “Try to understand that to me it’s astounding that this isn’t obvious. Anyone who knows the condition of the world’s oil supply can perform simple extrapolations and conclude that the world is approximately fifty years away from oil depletion, and that assumes you use the more optimistic analyses. On the pessimistic side, it could be as little as twenty-five years.”

Sarah: “How can that be? I don’t recall anything being said about this in the media. I would think this would be a huge story if it were that obvious and that ominous.”

Dr. Neruda: “There are many versions of this story that circulate in the media, but they never quite capture the attention of the mass media and the masses because they deal with the distant future – a topic not held in high regard by citizens in love with their Western lifestyles. Nevertheless, this future is precisely where the Incunabula place their focus because this is what determines the tactics of the present day. “The depletion of the world’s oil supply, coupled to the growth in human population, is the dominant influence that is shaping the policies of the Incunabula and its timetable.”

Sarah: “So the agenda of the Incunabula is to control the diminishing oil supply in order to do what?”

Dr. Neruda: “At the highest levels of the Incunabula, the planning horizons are typically twenty to one hundred years, depending on the issue. They are well aware that as the oil supplies diminish, oil will become increasingly more difficult to extract from the planet’s reservoirs, and consequently, require at minimum, a thirty percent delta in refining costs. This will have a profound effect on price, which can have the effect of producing a persistent recession in the world’s economy.”

“The planners of the Incunabula believe that by consolidating control of the oil supply and its distribution it is the best way to impose rationing at a global level without setting off Armageddon.” Pages 10-13

Todays AP wire services writes:
ANCHORAGE, Alaska (AP) -- A sprawling federal energy reserve on Alaska's North Slope contains less than one-tenth the amount of oil previously estimated, federal scientists said Tuesday.

The National Petroleum Reserve-Alaska, which covers an area slightly smaller than Indiana, has for years held much development promise for the oil industry. It was believed to contain billions of barrels of oil, prompting major energy players to put down stakes there.

But the U.S. Geological Survey said new data puts the amended estimate at just 896 million barrels of undiscovered oil. That's down from the agency's 2002 mean estimate of 10.6 billion barrels for the 23 million-acre reserve established in 1923 for energy development.

"This is both an abrupt - and for someone who does resource assessment - a disquieting change," said USGS research geologist Dave Houseknecht.

Industry watchers say it's too early to say what the new estimate's effect will be. But the extreme reduction could further discourage investment from producers, who already are sharply curtailing their NPR-A spending.

Natural gas is much more plentiful at the reserve. But without a way to transport it from Alaska's North Slope - a gas pipeline has been the dream of Alaskans for decades - it is far less attractive than oil to developers that hold leases there. Some have relinquished their NPR-A leases, while at least one company is trying to sell all its reserve assets, Houseknecht said.

The USGS also has cut its earlier estimates of NPR-A natural gas, from a mean estimate of 61 trillion cubic feet to 53 trillion cubic feet. The agency's 2002 estimates ranged from 5.9 billion to 13.2 billion barrels for oil, and 39 trillion to 83 trillion cubic feet for natural gas.

The new numbers are based on factors including seismic surveys and drilling of more than 30 exploration wells, according to the USGS. In fact, the estimates reinforce what the industry has found over a decade of exploration, leading to a substantial slowdown in development, Houseknecht said.

"Drilling slowed down for the same reason our estimate dropped like a rock," he said. "They're finding gas instead of oil."

Houseknecht said some of the most promising grounds for oil are set in sensitive areas such as Teshekpuk Lake and are off-limits because of environmental and wildlife concerns. The area around Teshekpuk Lake, for example, contains significant molting habitat for black brant, Canada geese and greater white-fronted geese.

Many exploratory wells on existing leases show a sharp transition from oil to gas even 15 miles from the rich Alpine field just outside NPR-A's northeastern edge. Alpine, expected to produce more than 750 million barrels, was discovered in 1994, the largest onshore field found in North America in the last quarter century.

Houseknecht said the earlier NPR-A estimates were influenced by the assumption that geological formations that held oil in the Alpine field would hold just as much oil in the reserve. Instead, NPR-A exploration has found more gas than oil, and there has been no oil production there.

There have been six federal lease sales since 1999, totaling 4.6 million acres. Of those, 35 percent have been dropped or relinquished.

ConocoPhillips, a major lease holder, has relinquished more than 1 million acres in the reserve since 2007, said spokeswoman Natalie Lowman. The company also has tried to develop NPR-A fields tied to Alpine, but has been held up by permitting difficulties, she said.

Conoco's focus is now on exploration in the Chukchi Sea to the west.

"We believe there's more chance of finding oil in the Chukchi," Lowman said.

Another lease holder is FEX, an Alaska subsidiary of Canadian company Talisman Energy, based in Calgary.

Richard Garrard, a geologist with FEX, would not comment on the results of his company's exploration, saying such information is proprietary. He did, however, say the company is trying to sell its NPR-A leases, but potential buyers are put off by the difficulty in accessing the remote area, which makes development challenging and expensive.

BLM spokeswoman Ruth McCoard said the agency is reviewing the new USGS assessment.

"We don't know what the impact will be," she said.

© 2010 The Associated Press. All rights reserved.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:22 pm 
Posting Freak

It really comes down to sq ft. We have to reduce our foot-prints.. More lot,and less dwelling. Water is the Gold of the Future,Water is the most valuable resource. City planners are the gluttony of the banks. They want to make it where we Have too buy everything. Solar panels arent going to work everywhere in america,especially up North. We need to have our Own Wind Energy resource. Right now,I am thinking that Texas is the best place to be,I could have all that I need for resources,Wind,Rain-Water,Solar. I also could have a garden,that would be sufficiant for my needs.. I am from washington state,I have been driving back in forth to texas for nearly 5 years now. My common law husband works in the oil-fields,has for over a decade. I live in a travel trailer,I have been living in trailers nearly all of my adult life,and I am 52 years old. I personally dont own anything,I have lived most of life in poverty,acording to western life style.. My Granny who was born in 1899,was the one who did most of the raising of me. I dont bathe or wash my hair everyday. I spit bath. You would be supprised to how many people live like this in america. Land grabbing and taxes is whats causing all the problems in america,the price of a piece of land-and than next-city planners and what they Want built on the property. I dont give a hoot anymore,it is what it is,I dont control it,and I dont want too. Personally,I am getting sick of all the press,and blaming americans for being selfish. FU and the horse you came ridding in on.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:25 pm 
Posting Freak

Yes,I do need to be honest about this reality that is torn by mortal mind and immortal soul. The spirit of this Intelligence that dwells within. It seems almost like another life ago,when childhood was this sweetness that was the lifeline of me and the mother. Father seemed to be invisable,a ancestor that I was far removed,although I tryed to embase this connection,that kept me dwelling within the night terror of a reality that brought me visions of unhappiness,and despair.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:58 pm 

Looks like our government here in Ireland has sold our country to the Banking Elite/ Inculabula.It's hard to know how to feel since this 'unification' is part of the process necessary in the lead up to the Grand Portal. Jim Corr at least is telling it as it is although most people here thinks he's a nut since he believes in extraterrestrials.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ing8xH3Q ... e=youtu.be

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:02 pm 
Posting Freak

Just a friendly reminder that the "Queen" on the chessboard of the Incunabula has not made any real major moves yet. The Incunabula don't believe she can or will either. And when Earth/Nature does there is no place they can hide or escape what has been done on this planet in their anonymous names.(Nature is not only on this planet, she is of the entire Universe) And their accountability and responsibility will bite them in the asS even if on the planet made for their kind. I am so totally OK with this. The discovery of the Grand Portal will be made and by humans. That we and so many others are here now has already guaranteed it, despite how it appears otherwise. All the more reason to be focused on the Energetic Heart and the practice of the 6 Heart Virtues and the Quantum Pause and whatever else is as effective. This is something the Incunabula do not do or really have a clue about and is our saving grace for the planet. We really do hold the power as they unravel and fall apart because they are so far behind their schedule and the more behinder they get the less chance of it happening on the scale they have planned. Power and control is just a very crazy game to play when the entire Universe is working against you. Don't be fooled by the appearance of a few people desperately trying to maintain an illusion of power because they refuse or can't see what we see for what is being activated within us(humans on the planet so aligned and more continuing to become such) but not becoming aligned within the Incunabula. Now Cosmic takes on a whole new rather gratifying meaning. :wink: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:46 pm 

Shay, you put that across beautifully!

Quote:
All the more reason to be focused on the Energetic Heart and the practice of the 6 Heart Virtues and the Quantum Pause and whatever else is as effective. This is something the Incunabula do not do or really have a clue about and is our saving grace for the planet.

The happenings here in Europe ( next stop Portugal) do seem a lot like Dr. Neruda describes to Sarah in the 4th interview but I'm just going to take your advise as above. Thank you :D

p.s. I just realised I misspelled it Inculabula....sort of makes it sound less threatening :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:33 pm 
Posting Freak

ziearmo wrote:
Shay, you put that across beautifully!

Quote:
All the more reason to be focused on the Energetic Heart and the practice of the 6 Heart Virtues and the Quantum Pause and whatever else is as effective. This is something the Incunabula do not do or really have a clue about and is our saving grace for the planet.

The happenings here in Europe ( next stop Portugal) do seem a lot like Dr. Neruda describes to Sarah in the 4th interview but I'm just going to take your advise as above. Thank you :D

p.s. I just realised I misspelled it Inculabula....sort of makes it sound less threatening :lol:

Sounds like you are having an interesting time. Keep us posted in your travels would ya? :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 8:22 am 
 WWW  Profile

The Fourth Interview of Dr. Jamisson Neruda, came out about November 1, 2002. John and I used it in our workshop on WingMakers in East Lansing, Michigan that week-end. It 2007 five years later we find the following was written about Saudi oil.

WikiLeaks cable: Saudi oil estimates may have been exaggerated

(CNN) -- Saudi Arabia's oil reserves may have been grossly overestimated and its capacity to continue pumping at current capacity exaggerated, according to a U.S. diplomatic cable sent from the kingdom in 2007.

The cable, obtained by WikiLeaks and published in the British newspaper The Guardian, cited the views of Sadad al-Husseini, who had been in charge of exploration and production at the Saudi state-owned company Aramco for 12 years until 2004.

Saudi Aramco dominates exploration and production in the kingdom.

"According to al-Husseini, the crux of the issue is two-fold," the cable says. "First it is possible that Saudi reserves are not as bountiful as sometimes described and the timeline for their production not as unrestrained as Aramco executives and energy optimists would like."

Al-Husseini is quoted as disagreeing with his former company's estimate of total reserves in Saudi Arabia, the world's largest oil producer.

"He believes that Aramco's reserves are overstated by as much as 300 billion barrels of 'speculative resources.' He instead focuses on original proven reserves."

Al Husseini forecasts "a plateau in total output that will last approximately fifteen years," meaning that soon after 2020 "a slow but steady output decline will ensue and no amount of effort will be able to stop it."

The former Aramco executive's forecast was based on Saudi Arabia's stated goal of producing 12.5 million barrels per day by 2009. Industry commentators say it has fallen short of that goal because of the global economic slowdown and insufficient global refining capacity.

According to the U.S. Energy Information Administration, Saudi Arabia produced 8.4 million barrels per day of crude oil in 2010, and around 1.8 million barrels per day of natural gas. But less was available for export because of rapidly increasing domestic demand.

And as global demand recovers, driven by India and China, the price of crude oil has risen sharply. In the long term, Al Husseini sees an "underlying reality that global demand has met supply," according to the cable. "Due to the longer-term constraints on expanding global output, al-Husseini judges that demand will continue to outpace supply and that for every million-barrels-per-day shortfall that exists between demand and supply, the floor price will increase by $12 (per barrel)," the cable says.

Oil industry observers say that while there have been significant finds of crude in recent years -- especially off the coast of Brazil and West Africa -- some fields are in deep water and will be difficult to recover. And they are not big enough to alter the fundamental picture with "super-fields" like the Ghawar field in Saudi Arabia beginning to decline.

However, new reservoir technologies may allow producers to exploit reserves that are currently inaccessible. In Saudi Arabia's case, that amounts to an estimated 360 billion barrels.

Oil industry analysts point out another variable: the use of alternative energy sources. A U.S. cable from 2009 says the Saudis want to develop renewable energy sources, including nuclear power, to meet the rapidly growing demand for electricity. That could have the effect of reducing the need to divert crude from exports to fuel domestic electricity generation.

The 2009 cable says analysts believe "a civilian nuclear program ... is the only possibility the Kingdom has to generate sufficient electricity to meet projected demand from economic and population growth and increasing affluence without wastefully burning large quantities of fuel oil."

Last year Saudi Arabia announced plans to built two nuclear power plants.

Find this article at:
http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/meast/02/ ... =allsearch

© 2008 Cable News Network