WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: 4TH INTERVIEW
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 2:19 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I believe it is appropriate to review the fourth interview, now, in light of all the events that are transpiring in our collective 3D reality, that Dr Neruda "predicted" over ten years ago.

I remember when the second half of the interview was released and how up set many members became because they didn't want to believe that they would have to experience what the Incubula had in store for humanity ... which also was a part of the Primal Blue print that would Unite Humanity.

I believe that we might have a little more respect for Dr Neruda NOW...

so let's begin by talking about the economic collapse that has us all so pre-occupied now daze... and see if we can find the silver lining in what appears to be a very large dark cloud.

OK starting here...(we can come back to the chromosomes later)... we get some background.
Quote:
Sarah: “I still don’t see how a government organization like the ACIO can operate behind the scenes and our own elected officials be completely unaware of both its existence and agenda.”

Dr. Neruda: “Not all of your elected officials are unaware of the ACIO, but you’re right about one thing: they do not know its true objectives.”

Sarah: “So who knows and who doesn’t?”

Dr. Neruda: “It’s not such a simple thing to provide you with a list of names. Those who know, and are elected officials, form a very short list—”

Sarah: “How short?”

Dr. Neruda: “I would prefer not to say at this time, only that it is less than ten in number.

“The world body politic is not divided into republicans and democrats or liberal and conservative parties. They are divided into a stratification of knowledge and vital intelligence. The financial oligarchy of the secret network I mentioned last week possesses superior knowledge, some of which it shares with the military force and some of which it shares with the Isolationist forces.

These three forces are the principal way the world is organizing itself, and the presumed alpha organization is the Incunabula because they control a dominant share of the world’s money supply and hard assets.”

Sarah: Okay, stop a moment because I did some research since our interview Saturday, and learned a little bit about the organization called the Illuminati. Is this the same organization you’re now referring to as the Incunabula?”

Dr. Neruda: “No. The Illuminati is part of the secret network, but it’s not the alpha organization. The Illuminati is affiliated with other blueblood organizations, mostly originating from European roots, but its goals and objectives are not aligned to the Incunabula.”

Sarah: “In what way, because from my reading it seemed like it was the secret network you were referring to.”

Dr. Neruda: “First, you need to understand that the secret network, as I was referring to, is loosely assembled and not well aligned because of competing agendas. Nonetheless, there is a sense of camaraderie between some of the more powerful groups mostly because they share an elite status in business, academia, or government.

“However, these groups are generally designed to help its members build greater wealth and influence through the members’ network of business and government contacts. It is somewhat comparable to a high-powered networking organization.”

Sarah: “Are you sure we’re talking about the same organization?”

Dr. Neruda: “There are many stories about the Illuminati that are based more on legend than evidence. Too many conspiratorial objectives are credited to them, and they are not organized in this way. Their leadership is too visible and carefully scrutinized by the media. When you have this condition, you can, in most instances, dispel the notion that global, conspiratorial objectives are in the works.”

Sarah: “What about the occult references to the Illuminati? Are they true?”

Dr. Neruda: “The supposed leaders of the Illuminati are not occultists or Satan worshippers as they are sometimes accused. Again, this is conspiracy theory run amok, usually by those who seek to define enemies that can embody Lucifer, which in their mind is synonymous with the occult. The Illuminati, while it exists as an elite organization, is made up of men and women that do not conform to one belief system. The spiritual beliefs of their members are not used as criteria to acquire membership. What’s important is a member’s personal network of contacts.”

Sarah: “But don’t they have a tremendous influence on politics?”

Dr. Neruda: “Yes, they have influence, as do the Masons, and Skull and Bones, and twenty-seven other organizations that make up this loose-knit network of the elite, but the people who control the master plan are not directly affiliated with any one of these thirty organizations.

“The reality is that these organizations really operate in one of three forces that do have alignment under the controlling hand of the Incunabula.”

Sarah: “So you’re saying that within these three forces the world’s political stage is organized, and the group with the most money also has the best knowledge and basically controls the other two groups?”

Dr. Neruda: “The Incunabula doesn’t dictate to the other two forces. It strategically releases information that lures the two forces in the direction it wants them to go.

“You can look at these three forces as part of an equilateral triangle, with the Incunabula at the apex, and the Global Military Force at one base and the Isolationist Force at the other. This is the real structure of global power.”

Sarah: “I’m not clear about the different objectives of these three forces.”

Dr. Neruda: “The Incunabula is concerned with the globalization of monetary channels and vital supplies like petroleum and natural gas; the Military Force is concerned with spreading and preserving democratization throughout the globe, and in so doing, protecting the self-interests of the dominant superpowers of America and Western Europe; and the Isolationist Force is focused on industry and wealth building for its citizens at the state level.”

I hope you will feel free to contribute your perspectives ... whether they agree with Dr N or not, they are valid and unique and I (for one) would appreciate them being shared in this topic of discussion.

Post subject: Re: 4TH INTERVIEW
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:42 pm 
Posting Freak

so, does this mean that you are unwilling to discuss the economic collapse? Yes, I understand that it might intrude on that warm fuzzy feeling you have created in your cave of disconnection, but soon there will be no way that you can deny the reality of it, and it will be pounding on your doors of perception Ready or Not.

Over the years I have taken advantage of the sharing of information going on over the Internet, to investigate the "secret government" Dr Neruda presents. There are a host of site dedicated to exposing the Illuminadi and even some interviews with members of these various "secret networks" who are now blowing the whistle and waking us up to the depth of the dream we a collectively experiencing that they designed centuries ago.

I believe that even the most insulated members of the global population are now aware of the three groups of power that Dr Neruda mentions...and have some idea of their agenda to control the entire species of Earth...not just the people, but the plant life, water, air, minerals and all natural resources to the point where they regulate entire continents.

Dr. Neruda: “The Incunabula is concerned with the globalization of monetary channels and vital supplies like petroleum and natural gas; the Military Force is concerned with spreading and preserving democratization throughout the globe, and in so doing, protecting the self-interests of the dominant superpowers of America and Western Europe; and the Isolationist Force is focused on industry and wealth building for its citizens at the state level.”

OOPs... it appears that the Isolationist Force has gone slightly off the track lately... overwhelmed by greed, they could not wait for the Military to completely secure the oil fields in the Middle East...there seems to be some power struggles by the "players" in these sub groups and even the best laid plans of the Incunebula are being overlooked by these self serving individuals... they may be instigating the very thing the planners wanted to avoid... Armegedon...or a loss of control....by stepping over a vital step.

Quote:
Sarah: “And once the Incunabula has control over oil production, what then?”

Dr. Neruda: “The dismantling of hard currency. The Incunabula desires to have an electronic currency because it tracks everything and enables a more thorough analytical insight into the affairs of the individual.”

Sarah: “So what do they want to do with all this information?”

Dr. Neruda: “They want to observe patterns and manipulate events in order to protect their dominance as a leadership body, and, as I said earlier, they want to define the new systems and manage system change. Once this dominance is perceived as reaching a critical mass, the Incunabula plans to create a global body of governance that brings stability to Earth and a set of policies that aid humanity at large.”

Sarah: “Again you’re telling me that their goal is to help humanity, but I find it hard to believe.”

Dr. Neruda: “In a way it is the only way they can retain power. If they concentrate wealth and services too much, they will lose control of the population they seek to govern. Rebellion is never far away when empty stomachs grumble in unison.”

Sarah: “How will they dismantle our hard currency?”

Dr. Neruda: “There will be a gradual de-valuation of the stock markets worldwide. Americans in particular have become accustomed to easy money production within the stock markets, as well as lavish lifestyles. This will not be permitted to continue indefinitely. Recessions will occur in waves until the value of currency is called into question. This will begin in third world countries first, and as these become the initial victims of feeble economic policies, the Incunabula will essentially force these countries to sell their assets at rock bottom prices in return for helping them out of economic crisis.

“In the best of times, the world economy is a fragile patchwork of economic systems that run at different rates without a smooth interface or a macro system in which to operate. In the worst of times, it is a house of cards vulnerable to the faintest of winds. Hard currency and the monetary system that supports it will become a scapegoat of the economic slowdown, and electronic currency will increasingly become the solution to the general malaise of the global economy.”

or maybe not... maybe it just looks like TEOTWAWKI ... because of our short sightedness today.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 10:04 pm 

I think there was a significant loss that the elite experienced when Dr. Neruda defected.

He said he was really the only one who could make satisfactory algorithms to be used for manipulating the stock and money markets.

I have thought back many times and noticed how the media predicted downward trends and big falls over the past 10 years. And it just didn't happen. Until I read aap and Dr. Neruda's part in those algorithms, I didn't know why.

I attributed it to the way people were buying and selling their stocks by themselves and not under suggestion from the broker. This was part of it, to be sure, however, the strong absolute manipulation was just not there.

They have had to resort to a kind of brute force. 911 managed to drop the stocks for a while, but nothing else really was doing it. Now, they have to do the 'seize the bank take it away from the investors and give it to Chase and bailout the remaining banks' kind of thing. Of course calling in their blackmail chips with the senators will be next if these bailouts don't go through.

The people have to change etc.

What I can do is:
call upon my courage (valor?) to not go into the usual dialog but stay in my center.

understand the fear of losing wealth and control and living in poverty

have compassion for those caught up in this fear

forgive the controllers, out of this understanding and compassion

appreciate with humility my ability to do this and my higher being for bringing me to this awareness,

I see our part in the eventtemples as a very real way to soften their efforts to hurt everyone.

We are 6 times a day gathering together and holding hands and creating more light than has ever circulated on earth before. I didn't know before James pointed it out that we are the CREATORS of light and all we need to do is see it, feel it, and share it for it to circulate the globe.

Since we began this practice, it has been building very fast and strong. It is all around, and I am absolutely sure it is helping people to ease into their own hearts along with us globally.

jeanna

edit
I would like to hear other heart virtue expressions from others. We are all unique and we will all see our choices of which virtues and how etc. differently or uniquely. I would like to hear other ideas or thoughts.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:25 pm 
Posting Freak

not to disrespect your opinion, Jeanne, but I don't believe anyone in the ACIO was/is not expendable... Dr Neruda's expertise was as a "translator" of not just foreign and ancient languages but also ET languages, or so we were told...there are many theories about oil out there ... one even says it is an inexhaustible resource, that keeps producing itself...

I was living in Utah in the 80's when Haliburton canvased the western states, and because the oil there has parifin in it and cost more to produce, the drilled and capped the wells...millions of them...waiting for oil to get to $32 a barrell...which they could produce at a profit... It was $32 a barrel when Bush and Chenny/Haliburton first took office and oil went to over $132 a barrell, but they would have us believe we need to import it...or it would take years to get it from the fields to the refineries...

Rev Lindsy Williams, wrote books, that I read ten years ago, that talked about vast resources of oil...on the Western Slope of Canada/Alaska... more oil that what is in Saudi lands... all being manipulated.

just yesterday I read this...

Quote:
Lindsay Williams was right

He told us 3 months ago to the day when oil was above $140 bl,that TPTB had told him they planned to drop it to 50 a bl,in order to crash oil producing economies.In turn they would be forced to dump their dollars,which will crash the U.S economy.OPEC has recently announced an emergency summit as oil is trading below 90 a barrel and dropping rapidly.Tonight on Pastor Butch Paugh's radio show he announced that he spoke to a friend in CO that told him the grain storage facilities are empty.Farmer's have been forced to sell it as soon as it's harvested as prices are down drastically and they are losing money.They don't know if they can afford to plant next year.Please buy storable foods folks.This is a friendly warning.

I have no problem using the hearts virtues when thinking about the "dark lords"... I understand something that they don't... thanks to Dr Neruda...

Quote:
Dr. Neruda: “The rise of personal computers and the Internet was never intended to occur according to the Incunabula. It was one of the developments that genuinely surprised the planners within the Incunabula and proved to be a very vexing issue for nearly a decade. Computing power was supposed to remain in the hands of the elite. The Internet grew organically and at a pace that no one thought possible, and it caught the Incunabula completely off guard.”

Sarah: “So technology is a power that frustrated the plans of the Incunabula?”

Dr. Neruda: “It’s one example.”

Sarah: “I imagine the ACIO is another?”

Dr. Neruda: “The single greatest weakness of the Incunabula is its lack of scientific expertise within the ranks of its leadership. While it has technical and scientific members in special projects within the Global Military Industrial Complex, they are not leaders, and it is the leadership of the Incunabula that establishes its agenda.”

there is one more factor at play here, that Dr N, mentions later...and that is that there is a Higher Intelligence at work here...one that the Incunebula is not even aware of... and they are playing right into ITs hand...and without their knowledge, this chaos is part of a bigger plan that will bring Unification to the global communities and equality to the planet ... even a scientist will tell you chaos results in fusion.

In the Energetic Heart paper, we are also warned about the "silent war" going on ... I don't know about you Jeanne...but I can deal with an issue a great deal better when I know what it is... and that is the point of this topic, that is working its way, not to a solution, but to a realization that this is not just INTERNET woo woo, but something each of us is going to have to deal with...and if we hope to see our way through it to the other side... remain calm about.

I am a firm believer in being prepared for the worst, while hoping for the best...and no amount of virtues will feed my family during the lapse between cash and electronic currency...based upon your productivity or whether you have the right ID card or a chip in place...I hope to be well established on one of those Islands James spoke of...not just sitting her waiting for the inevitable and drastic population reduction the Incunebula has planned for us...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:44 pm 

Yes SD,

I am actually glad (grateful) you are pouring through this stuff and bringing it to my attention. I dislike doing that myself and you make it much breezier for me to hear of the trash.

At the same time I am determined to NOT let it get the better of me. I insist that by using the 6 heart virtues, my frequency will be so much higher that I will be able to "escape " this planned calamity. I fully expect to survive it . I don't know how it will play out, but I am sure my higher self is going to organize it for me.

And yes, I have extra water and food and I have been creating a garden with the idea to expand it to my whole 1/3 acre. My plan though, and this I have thought through, is to have these things so I can give them to my neighbors who are not as prepared.

I was going into fear a lot this last summer, but I hated what I was doing and made the decision to CHANGE MYSELF!!! So, this is how I changed. Whenever I start to feel the fear I am training myself to swing into a virtue or 2.

If WE are operating out of fear, we will be quite visible to the sensors of those living in conquest. (because it is a polarity of the same thing).

We are able to raise our vibrations to be invisible to those entities. So, I guess I disagree with your statement that doing the 6 HV will not get you through this. I am convinced it will.

I suppose part of this being convinced is that finding the WMM this summer came as a result of this determination to change myself and knowing I needed some inspiration to know how. It was when I said, "No, I will live my life as I want to , and not out of fear. And what I want is to learn to go invisible, time travel and bilolcate! So there!" The very next day I was shown the WMM. This was in response to this new attitude.

So, not to take this off topic any more if I have,

Thanks for bringing these troubled times to our awareness. And, keep em coming. I for one will use them to practice not going into fear but into the virtues.

thank you,

jeanna

PS
Quote:
Dr Neruda's expertise was as a "translator"

I will look for it. It was in one of the interviews that he tells of his other particular genius and how important it was to the inc.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:05 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Quote:
I am a firm believer in being prepared for the worst, while hoping for the best...and no amount of virtues will feed my family during the lapse between cash and electronic currency...based upon your productivity or whether you have the right ID card or a chip in place...I hope to be well established on one of those Islands James spoke of...not just sitting her waiting for the inevitable and drastic population reduction the Incunebula has planned for us...

The Mayans also speak of a population reduction, over 60% of the people will perish. They say everyone is welcome to stay, but the catch is you have to learn how to live from the he♥rt.

Quote:
Sarah: “So you’re saying that within these three forces the world’s political stage is organized, and the group with the most money also has the best knowledge and basically controls the other two groups?”

Dr. Neruda: “The Incunabula doesn’t dictate to the other two forces. It strategically releases information that lures the two forces in the direction it wants them to go.

The reason i don't pay attention to politics is because our leaders will say and do to us slaves whatever they want. They just have to follow the script.

There seems to be a force behind any of the interests of the mass population that is dead and lifeless. The human potential is unlimited and yet we are worried about money.

These new fears about the economy are all preplanned. The problem is that none of us think we can do anything to solve this problem. No one wants to sacrifice luxury and security. Well get ready to make a lot more sacrifices?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:53 pm 

thanks coulter for that

I cannot copy these pdf's. Is there any help for me? I am told I must have a password to copy.

therefore I made a screenshot and I will attempt to insert it here. It is the very last page of the interview4

jeanna
Attachment:
endofintvw4.gif
endofintvw4.gif [ 8.08 KiB | Viewed 6260 times ]

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 4:39 pm 
Posting Freak

Here you go http://wingmakers.com/interviews.html

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:56 pm 
Posting Freak

yes, Jeanne, I was getting to that... but in the mean time would like to have a discussion on what is happening in our day to day reality...and how closely they follow the 4th Interview, written over a decade ago... no fair jumping to the conclusion :lol:

Last edited by starduster on Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:38 pm 

@SD
This is in response to:
Quote:
not to disrespect your opinion, Jeanne, but I don't believe anyone in the ACIO was/is not expendable... Dr Neruda's expertise was as a "translator" of not just foreign and ancient languages

I found the bit about the algorithms that Dr Neruda made and the part where he makes the point that they will go down without his being in the lab group.
(It is interview 2 - sorry I will try to stay on topic... :oops:

pp163-167 talking about the incunambula :
Quote:
Dr. Neruda:
Remember... they’re control freaks. They don’t like
having anyone loose who could cause them
potential harm. If I wanted to, I could bring them
down. I know that much about their computer
algorithms and encryption technologies.”

Sarah:
“But how would you get access to their system. It
would seem to me that you’d be placing yourself in
great jeopardy if you tried to get into their system.”

Dr. Neruda:
“I don’t need to get into their system to cause them
harm, I need to get into their system to prevent harm.
They will invite me into their system.”

Sarah:
“I don’t understand...”

Dr. Neruda:
“When I developed the system initially, there were
certain time-delayed algorithms that were scripted
to occur at specific times, and if they were not
maintained accordingly, the program would
essentially self-destruct. Something that these
organizations cannot afford to happen.”

Sarah:
“Why did they agree to this?”

Dr. Neruda:
“It’s part of the fee that the Labyrinth Group
extracts from its clients. More importantly, it
ensures that our technologies – even in their diluted
states – are operated according to our agreement
and not misused. I have the access codes for this
system and the maintenance key that will prevent it
from crashing. I’ve made certain that I’m the only
one who has this knowledge.”

Last edited by jeanna on Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:42 pm 
Posting Freak

you have me wondering where you are getting this from jeanne...pg 167 ???? are you not using the "official website" ? http://www.wingmakers.com

the site is very easy to navigate...I just put in the key word "algorithms" in the search engine...then when it directed me to the second interview...put the same word into the "find" option under my browsers EDIT and up it jumps...

Last edited by starduster on Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:46 pm 

when I downloaded it I chose to get the large type on the first few. It is annoying, but it is a total of 176 pages in large font, I think, I just looked but I forget already.

anyway it is near the end of interview 2.

yes wingmakers.com is where I am getting this from.

jeanna

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 8:53 pm 
Posting Freak

Ok...I just never saw page numbers and had to wonder...I guess I should download this, but I have a copy saved in my docs... saves buying ink... :wink:

there are quite a few bogus websites out there nowdays...that do some editing to make things fit into their own personal agendas... I had forgotten about that particular passage (to be honest) and only remembered Dr N (who I might as well go ahead and tell you - I believe IS James) saying he was the "translator" and that is what qualified him to go on the AA site in the first place.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:05 pm 
Posting Freak

I think what I appreciate the most about what the interview reveals, is the perspective that allows me to sit back and watch, without getting all emotional...like going to a movie, when you already read the book, you can critique the twists...it is really fascinating when you realize all the work that went into this...and how long it has taken to materialize...

‘There is nothing more difficult to plan, more doubtful of success, nor more dangerous to manage than the creation of a new system. For the initiator has the enmity of all who would profit by the preservation of the old system and merely lukewarm defenders in those who would gain by the new one’.” quote by Machiavelli

I visit quite a few different forums now and watched as they all were predicting that Friday was going to be the END of Wall Street Markets... that it would crash and burn, knowing what Dr N said about it going up and down with no real 'end" because it would cause too much chaos.

Quote:
Dr. Neruda: “There will be a gradual de-valuation of the stock markets worldwide. Americans in particular have become accustomed to easy money production within the stock markets, as well as lavish lifestyles. This will not be permitted to continue indefinitely. Recessions will occur in waves until the value of currency is called into question. This will begin in third world countries first, and as these become the initial victims of feeble economic policies, the Incunabula will essentially force these countries to sell their assets at rock bottom prices in return for helping them out of economic crisis.

“In the best of times, the world economy is a fragile patchwork of economic systems that run at different rates without a smooth interface or a macro system in which to operate. In the worst of times, it is a house of cards vulnerable to the faintest of winds. Hard currency and the monetary system that supports it will become a scapegoat of the economic slowdown, and electronic currency will increasingly become the solution to the general malaise of the global economy.”

Everyone is expecting the Amero to emerge...but we know it will become a cashless society

These other websites are also predicting Martial law, just around the corner, but that too would cause uncontrollable chaos as Americans are well armed ... this would stop all commerce and that too is contrary to their "plan".

Quote:
Dr. Neruda: “Armageddon is defined by the ACIO as the chaos of humanity. It is the time when humanity plunges into chaos and the interfaces of global commerce, communication, and diplomacy are destroyed in favor of national self-preservation. If this were to happen, weapons of unusual power could be used to destroy thirty percent or more of the human population. This is the definition that we don’t like to talk about, but it’s well known within the ACIO as a possibility in the 21st century.”

that last statement is what keeps me on the edge of my seat and what makes this so exciting to experience

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 9:30 pm 
Posting Freak

another perspective, seemingly gone by the wayside, is the threat a New World Order had to Christians, I remember as a young person going to church it was view as the ultimate threat to freedom of Religion, and how I almost fell off my chair when King George said it out loud in his inaugural address... now it seems the Church has aligned itself with Israel, who I see as the Kingdom of the Devil incarnate...LOL The Zionist take the absolute cake for human rights abuse and their agenda to start WWIII to fullfill their self created prophesies is down right scary.

Not only is our entire Congress bought and paid for by these fanatics, but it seems most of our unelected highly placed, official have dual citizenship with Israel... not to forget the TEN Million Euros we give Israel each month, or the 400 nukes they possess.

We didn't even get upset about the North American Union... which will accomplish two major goals...give us more land to plunder and suspend our national constitution. I thought they did a great job of sneeking around having all those semi-secret (hide in plain sight) meetings, but the American seemed completely oblivious to what was apparently beyond their comprehension, until Lou Dobbs announced it on the Mainstream News...accordingly (no doubt in my mind) to a script... just one more of those things like the National ID that is beyond the point of no return... already a done deal.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:05 pm 
Posting Freak

If I am going to get a haircut,I just want it to look like the picture thats on the page of the magazine I am getting the haircut from.    I cant stand it when someone isnt able to just say,I dont think I can do it, I dont think I can give you this haircut your asking for.    Sometimes you just cant fake it,you know.    I use to hear that alot,fake it until you can make it.    I use to hear if you hung out in the barber shop long enough you would get a haircut.   

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:21 pm 
Posting Freak

I remember the low income give aways,they gave away staples and can goods,and of course the Big Block of Cheese. The line was sometimes a mile long,and of course you chit chat inline. It was said back then that the Gold blocks had been turned to Cheese. You can say what you want,but anyone who has ever read Revelations could have a mouth full to say about what is happening right Now.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:10 pm 
Posting Freak

to be quite honest with you Zoar, it was the book of Revelations that set me upon this search for truth... it was the only truth out there at the time...in the olden days before the internet...and you would have to be some kind of nut to believe what the scientist were preaching then...that we evolved from apes, who crept out of the premordial slime of the labra tar pits... omg...isn't it funny how they still haven't found that missing link?

I finally did get around to researching the Bible's origins too... of course that was after I joined the ONLY ONE TRUE CHURCH...and happily forked over one tenth of my hard earned cash for 25 years and went on three missions...at my expense...and my search for origins (source data) led me right to the Jews... well, after all they don't call it Judo-christian for no reason...and ain't it funny how the Muslims use the same scriptures as a foundation for their religion too... my search led me to understand that kabbalah was the source of ALL religions...even all the esoteric schools... the Masons, the Illuminati, the Vatican and its Jesuits...all had the exact same SOURCE.

and the Church (no matter what religion) was the original Spin Doctors...using our core feelings to promote their agenda to rule the world (using light and sound -mandellas and mantras) to tap into your deepest feeling...under their elite hierarchal thumb. Go ahead and research it and see how the language was changed from American from English, from Latin, from Greek, from Hebrew, from Arramic, from the language of the the Angels (kabballah)... and understand that most of the good parts were "embedded" visions and channeling from Sovereign Integrals who spoke with "shinning ones" and followed no religion, but that which they found within, inscribed on their hearts....in the Kingdom of God.

we have that same opportunity to KNOW what is true, now... we don't need to go to church to love God...or to follow the Golden Rule...as Jesus said, "The truth will set you free" (from Heirarchy) and religion is what killed him for revealing Christ Consciousness was all we needed to re-establish our connection to our Creator.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:51 am 
Posting Freak

What ever do you mean,The Temple of god resides within you. Doesnt that mean that you must commune with him,if Gods House is Within?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:21 am 
Posting Freak

yes, as Jesus revealed..."the Kingdom of God is within" you...

Quote:
The Kingdom of God or Reign of God (Greek: Βασιλεία τοῦ Θεοῦ - Basileia tou Theou,[1]) is a foundational concept in the three Abrahamic faiths, and most notably within Christianity, where it constitutes the central theme of Jesus of Nazareth's message in the synoptic Gospels. The phrase occurs in the New Testament more than 100 times,[2] and is defined almost entirely by parable. According to Jesus Christ, the Kingdom of God is within (or among) people[3], is approached through understanding,[4] and entered through acceptance like a child,[5] spiritual rebirth,[6] and doing the will of God.[7] It is a kingdom peopled by the righteous[8] and is not the only kingdom[9].
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_God

and from My Central Message...First Source Transmission

Our union was, is, and will be forevermore. You are my blessed offspring with whom I am intricately connected in means that you cannot understand and therefore appreciate. You must suspend your belief and disbelief in what you cannot sense, in exchange for your knowing that I am real and live within you. This is my central message to all my offspring. Hear it well, for in it you may find the place in which I dwell. http://www.wingmakers.com/mycentralmessage.html

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:41 am 
Posting Freak

THATs the Problem,I did. Now I am a Mid-wayer.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:52 am 
Posting Freak

one foot in each world... or just sitting on the (invisible) bridge ?

Ii don't see the problem... anything is better than "withOUT" :wink:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:26 am 
Posting Freak

Not sure,I think I completely walked out of the Matrix. I am no longer going to the fourth dimension,I am grounded on the 3rd dimension.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:01 pm 
Posting Freak

well, I wouldn't want to guess where you went... but it sounds more like the Astral Plane from what I understand of it...not real familiar with that realm, was warned not to go where angels fear to tred...but am maping out the worlds within, and find them very wonder-ful...

James pointed out that while on earth we have access to many dimensions...and most of us are now living in the lower octaves of the fourth, while the fifth is being created... that "sky scraper in the wilderness"

The WMMs especially the Interviews, give us an option to become "invisible"... either individually or eventually as a species...even the planet can go into a dimension that will be invisible to the others, just as the fifth dimensional beings are invisible to us now.

always, your choice :D

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:09 pm 

zoarastera wrote:
What ever do you mean,The Temple of god resides within you. Doesnt that mean that you must commune with him,if Gods House is Within?

I don't think you really cannot commune with god. god is within us all. we are never without god or god's love of us.

I had to really work hard to even say the word god. It took 2 years of serious work. Every time I heard the word, my knee would jerk out. It came from growing up in a strongly christian family where there was only one truth and it was portrayed by how the preacher interpreted the bible. I never believed that, however, the word god was , I thought, destroyed for me. It wasn't. I can now say god and know it is the all-that-is. Including you and me and the flowers and rocks and planets etc. (I actually knew that a while ago but still had a problem saying the word.)

Now, to continue, god is within and the temple of god is too. we are the ones that won't accept the love. so, when we see this and begin to behave like a god (eg. creating light from our hearts) we begin to soften and then to actually love god. which I see as appreciating the god that brings me life...

Source Intelligence is in me and the spiral to the central First Source is imagined into life by my thoughts. It is created by my thoughts. This is me acknowledging First Source and living a life of love for my Source Intelligence and this will change me (unless I choose to stop the process) into a Sovereign Integral.

------

funny I hit reply thinking I wanted to talk about 4th dimension. hmm.

So, we are working in the lower octaves of the 4th dimension makes perfect sense. the 4th dim is time. we have to be at least in time or we would not be able to sustain a presence in the world.

length x width x height x time = something.
without time we would blink out at the same moment we blink in.

I learned about 1 year ago that we loop back into the same life and maybe try again... I 'm not sure all of it. but this opened a new understanding of time for me.

The other thing I have realized recently is that we are creators of time.
The way we are creators of light.

As we started from first source, our journey has been through time which we had to create. No one or no god being outside of us could be the creator of time.

I don't know where you went either, if that is the question, but it is easy to shift timelines, and it is also easy to get a little confused when you do. Not that YOU are confused, but some of the things in your life look unfamiliar, and this can be weird, especially if the time shift happened without too much effort.

OK I will stop for a while.

jeanna