WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: 4TH INTERVIEW
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:53 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
yes, during these times, we all seem to be drawn to re-read the fourth interview and to avoid the confusion you statement may have on those who focus on the "details" ... in the introduction to the 4th it states that the interview was " a session I recorded of Dr. Neruda on December 31, 1997 " but I also remember when the "second half of the 4th Interview" was released and what an impact it had on the forum ... that, coupled with the "creator" revelation, knocked some members off balance ...

I was discussing this recently with another member via PM, and stated that: I was under the impression that Egypt didn't have that much oil (compared to the Saudis) and I was pretty well convinced by some research I had done, that oil wasn't finite at all but a renewable energy source ... and that there would be no need to hoard it with the new deep ocean drilling techniques the Russians were using . Two or three of those "super wells" would supply the entire globe with affordable oil.

which reminded me of a topic that Solaris initiated back in '05 ...
http://forum.wingmakers.co.uk/posting.php?mode=edit&f=21&p=8236
where I posted some of my research ... and quote this to back up my BS

Quote:
This abiotic oil story is perhaps the largest underground ((no pun intended)) scam story of the past 200 years: an ongoing corporate success of pricing abiotic renewable oil to act out an artificial scarcity, combined with all the related ideologies required to sell that motif of artificial scarcity, and all the millions they have made and still make on the fraud, and all the tax dollars they have, stolen, etc."

In this concept of ´Peak Oil´ you have the system´s secret to hold the world hostage. Not that we shouldn´t take care to not overuse oil, not that we should avoid conservation, or even to stop poking the planet, and actually seek purely organic ways in which to live. But now, now that we are here, and have billions of people to sustain, we must not let vast numbers of them be harmed, murdered, abused, because of feigned shortages, economies overturned by outrageous prices, everyday working people be bankrupted by same, to get to work, to warm their homes, to cook their families´ food, to participate in an organized society. We must not make the beasts, the Bilderbergers, the elites, the oligarchs use the ´Peak Oil´ lever to bend the backs of the world on its wrack.

Believing in ´Peak Oil´ is not a price to pay to avoid the price of drilling for oil in new ways, for setting fair and unwavering commodity prices. The cost of blood and lives and the future of nations are too much to pay for the folly of ´Peak Oil.´ In fact, realizing that oil is a self-renewing resource puts the neocon agenda into a new perspective. Instead of seeing ´Peak Oil´ as the end days of technological civilization literally losing its power, see this idea as the further manipulation towards fascist power and subjugation that it is: still another way to scare the world into believing its resources are terminally finite, and that we must be led into another and another war that must be waged to survive.

If we do not accept the lie, the manipulation of ´Peak Oil," it is not to say we can´t devise new systems to bring life and the world forward. It is only to put the petroleum barons on notice. It then gives us a chance to bring people together, to tear away the false scarcity, to share resources, to experience peace, to alleviate poverty with the abundance of renewable hydrocarbon resources, as with the abundance of the human imagination. Or else we end up with another Ruppert rubric, Sizing Up the Competition - Is China the Endgame?, another piece of priceless paranoia to peddle for perdition, another dark ops for a bright new generation of believers. More war, endless war it is, to enrich the already rich, to impoverish the already poor.

Do not let this happen, even in the short run. As reported by the Energy Information Administration, International Energy Agency, files: "THERE IS NO SHORTAGE OF OIL."
http://onlinejournal.com/Commentary/091705Mazza/091705mazza.html

considering what Jamison said about how the Incunebula distributed information, it could very well be, that the ACIO was not aware that oil was renewable, but it doesn't change the "game" because the media did an excellent job of covering that fact up... and most will tell you in all sincerity that "the world is running out of oil" - making it the "consensus reality" (whether it is true or not - which again goes to show - we CAN believe anything)

from my perspective there are two things going on in Egypt ... their is the Hollywood production of Al Jazeera "reality TV" for the web ... and behind the scenes, the redistribution of power. While the Egyptian celebrate their "Freedom" from Mubarak, an even more diabolical man is put in his place ... so that the "muslim extreemist" dont "fill the vacuume" ... the Egyptians will go back to work on Monday and nothing will have changed ... like in Tunisia there are still "secret" police, doing unwarrented searches and seizures, tortures and murders ... and their little black books are just filled with new names now.

it was an Academy Award winning performance - Mubarak refused to step aside, so the CIA staged another coupe. Since they plan on doing this in several countries, it was important that the world viewed it favorably (people's peaceful revolution) but as we can see ... it is right out of the playbook :

The Military Force, at the appropriate timetable, will overturn the regimes in conflict with the plan, and those regimes that are friendly, will be allowed to retain their domestic presence and influence. These are carefully orchestrated events.”

~sigh~
as far as I can see, the plan that dr Neruda laid out in 1997 is still on track ... all manipulated by the Powers that BE - and the part that we should all be focused on in that interview is IMO this: There is no hierarchy of angelic beings guiding the destiny of earth. There is no ascended master who dictates the pathway to enlightenment for humanity or the individual.

“If you truly want to express and apply your freewill, make it a personal religion to know the facts. Learn how to look behind the stories that are being sold by the media and politicians, and form your own conclusions. Keep your doubt intact about everything you’re told from the political stage, especially when you’re induced to be patriotic.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:02 am 
 WWW  Profile

Quote:
Starduster:yes, during these times, we all seem to be drawn to re-read the fourth interview and to avoid the confusion you statement may have on those who focus on the "details" ... in the introduction to the 4th it states that the interview was " a session I recorded of Dr. Neruda on December 31, 1997 " but I also remember when the "second half of the 4th Interview" was released and what an impact it had on the forum ... that, coupled with the "creator" revelation, knocked some members off balance ...

Yes, I agree that the date on the Dr. Neruda Interviews headings are the end of December, 1997; however, the date it was released to the public was in November of 2002. John and I read it on the plane to Michigan for the workshop on WingMakers. I hope that clears up what might be a detail that seems to be out of alignment in the WingMakers' materials.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 5:41 pm 
Posting Freak

I believe there is so much more to discuss in this Interview that is relevant in our now ... that we see manifesting in our world today ... and we need this Perspective of the Incunebula because it IS more aligned to the Universal Intelligence of FS's plan, than the apparent "will of the people" still dependant on Heirarchies ... "the people" have no lofty goals for Humanity, they are motivated by "survival" ... their own. The only time they unify is in cases of extreme poverty and their populations sufficiently represent a threat to the established system of government ...

what we seem to be denying is that this chaos, that appears to be spreading around the globe isn't making things better for the people who fought and died creating it - hoping for a change ... if anything changed, it only got worse because the unrest continues ... and nothing less than a "watershed" event will stop this repetitive cycle from escelating until the Elite take drastic measure to maintain their control and - obviously they are prepared to trigger the only solution they know works strengthen their control of individuals who protest ... even if it means reducing the population drastically and risks humanities opportunity to progress by perpetuating the HMS's programs that support a feudal system based on a Montary Power Grid... genetic manipulation and the Suppression of the Sovereign Integral. To me, to believe that NO control is better than some is just as naive as believing humanity is capable of self control ... even the Elite are following a plan

nothing prevents the individual from cutting its ties with governments, religions, cultures, and Science without creating chaos ... we make their control of us possible when we become dependant upon them ... because we have become so predictable , they can micro and macro manage us invisibly because we choose to tie ourselves to their programs.

Quote:
Dr. Neruda: “Armageddon is defined by the ACIO as the chaos of humanity. It is the time when humanity plunges into chaos and the interfaces of global commerce, communication, and diplomacy are destroyed in favor of national self-preservation. If this were to happen, weapons of unusual power could be used to destroy thirty percent or more of the human population. This is the definition that we don’t like to talk about, but it’s well known within the ACIO as a possibility in the 21st century.”

The people protesting around the world are expressing utter frustration with the Central System ... their leaders are just the first obstacle that stands in their way to materials their Heirarchy's vision of Sovereignty which is self-serving... the fact that this is no isolated incident, but that it is spreading from country to country around the world, is evidence of "the peoples" desire (and demands) to experience Equality .... even if it means TEOTWAWKI - because that would be some level of equality even if it is the bottom rung The game has been rigged, however ... "the people" do not have, even collectively, the ability to change the Central System, unless they survive the total chaos that will bring down the Heirarchies too - I don't belive that they are ready to give up anything that would disrupt their personal comfort zones ... for more than a few days ... certainly not their Religion, Nationality, political preferences or the Science they base them upon.

Dr. Neruda” “Because the threats that will confront the human population in the 21st century will be global issues – whether they are intractable recessions, dwindling oil supplies, food distribution, overpopulation, pollution, nuclear fallout, or extraterrestrial visitations, they will require a global, coordinated response. Unless the nations of the world are united, they will respond too slowly to the threats, and the decay forces will have such traction that they may be impossible to reverse.”

Sarah: “But isn’t this why the United Nations was formed? To deal with these very issues?”

Dr. Neruda: “The United Nations is a prototype that the Incunabula designed to serve as an experiment to test the format for a world government. It was never considered to be the format for consolidation.

“The issues of which I’m speaking of are not confronted in the United Nations, even if they’re discussed and debated. Resolutions are designed to help remedy the problems, but ultimately it depends upon the will of the individual state to implement, monitor, report, analyze results, and make adjustments, and this is not enforced in any reasonable manner. A world government, to be effective, will require the ability to enforce and adjust resolutions based on sound analysis. Otherwise these threats will arise and the world’s people will not be able to speak with a single voice, and more importantly, to act as a unified force against threats.”

even the tool we use (mass communications) don't express a "single voice" yet ... because of the self-centered perspective each individual has of LIFE We see many perspectives surfacing, but we can't seem to agree on any one of them because they are still dependent upon the Hierarchies "needs" ... they are not Sovereign perspectives or even Wholeness perspectives until the individual can let go of their Hierarchical identity )... and we see very little indication of that happening any time soon.

part of the LTO's work is to make humanity aware that there is another choice ... we don't have to participate in this deception any longer... and we don't need to even resist it ... all we need to do is QUIT IT ... stop supporting it, in any way shape or form NOW

they offer a choice that is NON-violent and that can accelerate humanity's evolutionary path (instead of bombing it back into the stone age) ... and doesn't require death or reincarnation to materialize. Just say NO MORE and mean it

we are living in a NEW AGE ... in a new dimension of consciousness ... so why are we perpetuating the old system when all it did was suppress us ?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:29 pm 
Posting Freak

this man very insightful man, Adrian Salbuchi, offers RT, the same explanation for the economic crisis as Dr Neruda does in the 4th Interview ... which convinces me, that it is biz as usual for the "planners" ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4726mwlCuE4

an asside: new movie coming out about the "planners" ... check out this trailer ... http://www.theadjustmentbureau.com/

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:15 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
starduster wrote:
I thought you were in Alaska Golda ... and that Shay is in the middle of western Canada ... close? or did you move south?
oops, did I give away your general location ...? I have no idea where SdeC lives ... but maybe that accounts for your high and mighty attitudes if you are all Canucks :lol:

I saved that picture of you gals the last time you got together ... member this ?

,,,,.Espri,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Shay,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Golda

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:49 pm 
Posting Freak

doesn't take much to trash a topic ... but it takes some real focus to contribute something to a topic ...

obviously your intent is to trigger emotions (apparently that picture triggered yours - or you wouldn't be using it eh) but it only reveals your inability to focus and your desire to distract others from what they clicked into this topic to do ... tisk tisk ... it only takes a half a nano second for the energetic heart to intuit your intent when it doesn't contribute to the discussion of the topic ... a heart that isn't tied to the emotion system by words and pictures, who's meanings have been altered by Anu's programs in the HMS can discern that your agenda here, now, is other than to support the purpose James created the WMF for.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:02 pm 
Posting Freak

getting back to the motivations of the Incunubla in the Forth Interview, we see that the economists ... the Elite are already busy calculating what effect, Japan being taken out of the game will have on their "holdings" ... The market's upswing suggests that they see it as a opportunity to squeeze some more money into the terminal economy ... think of all the jobs and building - the commerce and good will ! Just look at what disaster did for NewOleans and Indonesia ... and don't forget Hati as soon as the finish clearing the land of "natives" ... Rita helped Galiston Boom ... and thousands of useless eaters can be eliminate in one flip of Harpp's switch now.

how does that effect the oil ... that's great news too, so much so that the price came down on that finite fuel - FIVE BUCKS! woah, who saw that coming? we thought the Saudi day of rage was the beginning of an oil drought ... these guys are way ahead of the game (problem, reaction, solution) and never NEVER let a great crisis go to waste!

in fact they create them, so that they can look like your saviors - just as Dr Neruda explains.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:18 am 
Posting Freak

This is so newbies can see what starduster is like when you don't agree with her or don,t allow her to bully you.

Quote:
starduster wrote:
I thought you were in Alaska Golda ... and that Shay is in the middle of western Canada ... close? or did you move south?
oops, did I give away your general location ...? I have no idea where SdeC lives ... but maybe that accounts for your high and mighty attitudes if you are all Canucks :lol:

I saved that picture of you gals the last time you got together ... member this ?

,,,,.Espri,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Shay,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Golda

It's called accountability. You started it.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:49 am 
Posting Freak

I think valor to be one of the most misunderstood virtues. What I posted of what starduster originally posted is saying NO MORE to her habit of doing this kind of thing when she doesn't like certain people on the forum and does what she can to get rid of them. We are not doormats for her. She is the only person on the forum who claims to be "transformed" and her behavior is the worst save her friend who supports her with similar behavior. They both make a sham of the WMM and neither seem to have any intention of exercising the Virtues let alone treating people with respect. I choose not to ignore this and will bring it to her attention every time she does it. I do not do this out of revenge or any of those lower frequencies that is where she reacts from. I do this because noone else will because it isn't politically expedient for them to do so and most don't know how to handle it or are afraid of her derisive sarcasm. In the scheme of all things I do forgive this, understand and do feel compassion for her and markz but it doesn't mean I will allow either of them to get away with this kind of behavior because to do nothing is like saying its acceptable. And it is because of the virtues I am using here that I am compelled to act. To pretend it isn't what it is , is sanctioning it and for so many who claim to like these materials sometimes they do need to be defended from charlatans who twist and distort them to fit into their own personal agenda which is used to purposely hurt others and turn them away. It's not enough to complain or discuss or ignore , action is demanded here and this is mine. I value Esprit and Golda , they are warm and loving people who shouldn't have to tolerate this kind of behavior from starduster and markz just because starduster doesn't think they deserve to be on this forum and her obvious jealousy of them.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:49 pm 
Posting Freak

no longer relevantt

Last edited by markzorb on Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 3:51 pm 
Posting Freak

Manurama

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 4:15 pm 
Posting Freak

no longer relevant

Last edited by markzorb on Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:50 am 
Posting Freak

Just wanted to share this.

Hi All,

This was posted by a fellow WingMaker from Sweden. It's related directly to The Fourth Interview of Dr. Jamssion Neruda.

You might want to read that Interview again.

http://www.resilience.org/stories/2013- ... -producers

April 30th Mark(Hempel) and I are going to do an internet radio interview live on EarthWisdom Radio form 10-12. I hope I can

stay awake!!!!

Hope everyone is well and getting ready to plant the summer flowers.

All the best,

Darlene

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 7:25 pm 
Posting Freak

do you remember when Dr N, said that one of the goals was "digital currency" ?

Government Plan Would Transform Israel Into The World’s First Cashless Society
May 26, 2014
http://www.blacklistednews.com/Government_Plan_Would_Transform_Israel_Into_The_World%92s_First_Cashless_Society/35500/0/38/38/Y/M.html
Source: Michael Snyder, BLN Contributor

Will Israel be the first cashless society on the entire planet? A committee chaired by Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s chief of staff has come up with a three phase plan to “all but do away with cash transactions in Israel”. Individuals and businesses would still be permitted to conduct cash transactions in small amounts (at least initially), but the eventual goal is to force Israeli citizens to conduct as much business as possible using electronic forms of payment. In fact, it has been reported that Israeli officials believe that “cash is bad” because it fuels the underground economy and allows people to avoid paying taxes. It is hoped that requiring most transactions to be conducted in cash will reduce crime and help balance the national budget. And once 98 or 99 percent of all transactions are cashless, it will not be difficult for the Israeli government (or any other government) to go the rest of the way and ban cash transactions altogether. But is a cashless society actually desirable? This is a question that people all over the world will have to start asking as governments increasingly restrict the use of cash.

Back in September, it was announced that the Israeli government had formed a committee to “examine ways to eliminate cash from the Israeli economy”…

The government on Tuesday authorized establishment of a committee that will examine ways to eliminate cash from the Israeli economy – the better to prevent citizens from cheating on their taxes. The committee will be chaired by Harel Locker, director of the Prime Minister’s Office.

This committee had the full backing of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, and some of the goals of the committee included finding ways to increase tax revenue and prevent money laundering…

Officials in the Prime Minister’s Office declared that “around the world, it is recognized that cash is a key element of the illegal economy and money laundering. It allows a wide gap between reported and actual incomes, with the corresponding effect on tax revenues.” By eliminating cash, the PMO said, “it will be possible to expand the tax base, and prevent money laundering.” The committee will study the issue from all its perspectives and make recommendations, the PMO said.

The committee has had quite a few months to examine these issues, and now they have come back with their recommendations. Just this week we learned that a three phase plan is being proposed…

A special committee headed by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu’s chief of staff, Harel Locker, has recommended a three-phase plan to all but do away with cash transactions in Israel.

The motivation for examining a cash-less economy is combatting money laundering and other tax-evasion tactics, thereby maximizing potential tax collection and greatly expanding the tax base. This is important considering the enormous strain put on Israel’s national budget by the army, healthcare system and other public services.

The committee estimated that the black market represents over 20 percent of Israel’s GDP, and cash is the facilitating factor. Cash enables tax evasion, money laundering and even financing terrorism.

So what do the specifics of the plan look like?

Well, there will be very strict limits on the use of cash for individuals and businesses, any violations will be considered criminal offenses, and all Israeli banks will be required to issue debit cards to all account holders…

What the committee would like to see happen, pending government approval, is greater restriction on the use of cash, limiting the use of checks as a means of payment and exchange for cash, and promotion of the use of electronic (and therefore verifiable) means of payment.

The following guidelines were set out by the committee for the short-term:

Limit business transactions done in cash or by check to NIS 7,500 ($2,150) immediately, and reduce that further to NIS 5,000 ($1,433) one year from the date of legislation;
Limit private transactions done in cash or by check to NIS 15,000 ($4,300);
Any violation of these limits would be a criminal offense warranting a stiff fine.

In conjunction with these new restrictions, Israeli banks would be required to provide all account holders with debit cards to further promote electronic payments.

But of course this move toward a cashless society is not just happening in Israel.

In Sweden, it is estimated that just 3 percent of all transactions involve cash at this point. In fact, according to an article in the Washington Post, some Swedish banks do not handle cash at all anymore…

In most Swedish cities, public buses don’t accept cash; tickets are prepaid or purchased with a cell phone text message. A small but growing number of businesses only take cards, and some bank offices — which make money on electronic transactions — have stopped handling cash altogether.

“There are towns where it isn’t at all possible anymore to enter a bank and use cash,” complains Curt Persson, chairman of Sweden’s National Pensioners’ Organization.

And the U.S. is starting to move in that direction as well.

According to a study conducted by MasterCard, approximately 80 percent of all consumer transactions in the United States are now cashless.

But isn’t there a downside to all of this?

Just about everything that we do in life involves money. So yes, a government can track electronic payments to make sure taxes are being paid and money laundering is not happening, but it would also enable a government to do so much more.

If a government can track all of your transactions, it will essentially be able to monitor everywhere you go and pretty much keep track of virtually everything that you do.

If you doubt this, just try to live without any money some time.

You won’t get very far without putting some gas in your vehicle.

And without being able to buy food, you will get hungry pretty quickly.

Are you starting to understand?

This is why governments love the idea of moving toward a cashless society. It would give them an immensely powerful surveillance tool.

So let us hope that this does not happen in Israel or anywhere else in the world either.