WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Superconductors and Miessener Fields
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:10 pm 
Posting Freak

Now this I find fascinating.

Quote:
With a superconductor measuring tiny magnetic changes in the brain. This material is so sensitive to magnetic fields that when it goes to the white powder form and loses 4/9ths of its weight, what it is doing is flowing light within it, in response to the earth's magnetic field. There is so much current flowing in it that it levitates 4/9ths of its weight ON THE EARTH'S MAGNETIC FIELD. Your hand has sufficient amperage that if passed under this tube, The material floats, it is that sensitive to magnetic fields.

Your hand has electricity which effects the field in such a way that 'light' flows through the white powder and makes it levitate. There are certian monks and some people I know who when they meditate using a particular breath they can levitate too for they are flowing light through themselves. :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Last edited by Shayalana on Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:12 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
If you stand in its presence, you don't age, if you partake of it, you live forever. So I begrudgingly read the book and have now read 500 to 600 books on alchemy and it's history. All of it goes back to a man the Hebrews called Enoch, the Egyptians called Thoth, in Greece, they call him Hermes Trimesgritus, all the same man. It is claimed he ascended by partaking of the white drops, the man who never died, he ascended because he was so perfect. We have found, and this in the standard Bristol/Myers Squibb literature, that over the last four or five years, there is tremendous research going on with precious elements and cancer treatment. The precious elements have been found to inter-react with the cell by a vibrational frequency or by a light transfer to correct the DNA

Quote:
What they found, was that the nucleus of these elements deforms, goes to a high spin state, called a high spin nuclei, and theoretically the high spin nuclei should be superconductors, because high spin nuclei pass energy from one atom to the next with NO NET LOSS OF ENERGY. This is what is in your body, this is what flows as the light of life. When you understand that a superconductor flows with only a single frequency of light. In fact, that light is a NULL light. In other words, it consists of two waves, that are mirror images of each other. Because of this mirror symmetry, there is NO WAVE, it APPEARS to cancel. But this null wave that is not measurable directly is what produces the aura around your body. THE AURA IS THE MEISSNER FIELD from the superconductivity.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:34 pm 
Posting Freak

What is very interesting to me about all of this is that there seems to be a leaning toward energy manipulation from within in particular, compared to something more material to promote change or healing or tranformation/transmutation. For example their is a technique called EFT which manipulates various body energetic meridian points using a very simple simple technique that has very powerful and profound effects. This technique is used for physical afflictions and emotional/mental afflictions. It has no basis in psychoanaylasis to go on long journeys into some past to correct or align with what is needed. Instead it corrects the misalignment and then you get the info about what it was and then its all done. Its not a mental process so much as a energetic process. And the difference between the two is that the former is much quicker and present than the arduous process of reductive analysis that solely the mental demands and bogs one down in a labyrinthian task in following the bread crumbs out of the maze. Our energy fields are where illness begin before the physical affliction. Our energy fields are where the healing begins through knowing how to clear these fields of disruptions and interference that we allowed inadvertantly through our ignorance. Understanding these energy fields for what they are and how they work and what they are connected to and influenced by will rid us of any and all need for pills, surgery, or any other invasive practise from primative sources that would only want to keep us dependent on them. For they are externals. Check this out it is but one source of going in the direction OF depending on our own inner resources.

http://www.emofree.com/newcomer.htm

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 11:45 pm 

After practising remote viewing I was able to view my energy field & clear it out myself. I can see my (& others) energy field on all levels, etheric, astral/emotional, & spiritual. I would just view the spiritual energy frying away any blockages. Yes this is the quick way. Who wants to go through long psychoanaylasis? I had a blockage at my throat chakra. I tried viewing it but could never see anything. I knew it was there because my energy flow was clear up to that point, which I had increased, & so therefore I was experiencing physical symptoms. I would go into coughing fits & literally be on my hands & knees hacking. I was going through packs of cough drops every week. My husband kept telling me to go to the doctor, but I knew a doctor couldn't help me. Finally one day I spontaneously relived an event that caused a blockage.... I was an Indian man running from something with a group of other men. Someone stabbed me in the throat area with a spear. I was laying on the ground next to a canoe, hacking & in a lot of pain. The rest of the people kept running down to the river bank. When everyone just left me there, this registered in my mind that I didn't matter, that no cared, etc., hence the blockage of emotional energy. Whether any one cared or not was irrelevent because the belief that we are all equal is the only one that resonates with spirit. And yes, reliving these traumas usually releases the blocked energy. So I thought finally some relief!!! But no, I was still going into coughing fits, only not as severe or often. I had to keep working on my throat centre. It took cosmic dynamite to clear it out. I finally saw 2 more images being released from my throat centre. I am now cleared & have no more hacking fits. The traumas all seemed very old, - ancient. I don't think psychoanaylasis would have ever gotten to the root of this.

Any one can view their own energy field, just by meditating on it with the imagination; & then one day the actual energies will be seen, & always will from that point on.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:47 am 
Posting Freak

Thank you Golda for this wonderful sharing it says a lot about you and I really appreciate that. You do matter and you do make a big difference. Thank you again. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:35 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
one size fits all... :wink:

It is so fascinating to me, to think about how people have everything they need for their own well being... yet refuse to use them... because of their "personal belief system".

White Powder Gold Is Quite Literally The Food Of The Gods.

In the ancient holy books the term Manna is used many times. The Manna was reported to have been taken by the high priest during a sacred ceremony which enabled him to contact and communicate with god and the angels. The word Manna has traditionally been translated to the word bread but it is now theorised that Manna refers to the ancient alchemical product which we know today as White Powder Gold. Since we now understand the effects scientifically, the supernatural abilities of the high priest may now be explained in terms of interdimensional travel induced by the consumption of the White Powder Gold.

It is historically recognised that when the high priests left the second Temple after it was destroyed, they took the sacred scrolls and secrets of alchemy with them into the desert, and despite great adversity they eventually established a spiritual community who were known as The Essenes. Jesus' mother Mary was an Essene and it is claimed that Jesus' supernatural abilities including his ascension occurred as a consequence of his regular use of White Powder Gold.

By excluding all external magnetic fields including the Earth’s gravity, White Powder Gold takes an individual beyond the four dimensional space time continuum into the place where space and time cease to exist, the fifth dimension. Abilities ascribed to the fifth dimension include perfect telepathy, the ability to know good and defeat evil, the power to project thoughts into another person’s mind. There is also the ability to survive death, to heal others, to levitate, to bilocate or to walk on water.

In The Bible it states, "Blessed be the man who shall overcome the darkness through the power of the secret manna, the pure white stone. He will become one with God."

The discoverer of monatomic elements, David Hudson has made the following statements in relation to the effects of White Powder Gold

My claim is that it perfects the cells and DNA of the body. I can show you Bristol Myers Squibb research that demonstrates that this material interacts with DNA, correcting the DNA. All the carcinogenic damage, all the radiation damage, all is corrected from these elements in the presence of the cell. They dont chemically interact with it, they just correct the DNA.

Additionally, nonatomic minerals naturally compose up to 5% of the dry weight of the nervous system and appear to be the substance that faciliates the transmission of light energy throughout the human body, almost like a fiber optic cable system for the spirit.

When you become filled with the light you become a perfect superconducting being. You will know the hearts and minds of others; they will never have to open their mouths. You will literally read their minds. You will know what the doctors know, you will know what the attorneys know, you will know what the rabbis know, you will know what everyone knows because you will just know. It is nothing we have ever experienced in our lives. It is nothing we have ever understood in our lives; who this knowledge could come from. Total knowing is what it is all about. It is called gnosis.

The quantum vacuum and the god within. You can never get over to the zero point because you have a material body. The only way to move over to the zero point is to become a single atom yourself. You enter the world of the quanta. When you become filled with the superconductor you are becoming aligned with the zero point. At that point you are one with god. You have entered into the uterus of creation. You have put on your rainbow garment; your garment of glory; whatever philosophical term you feel comfortable with. You must become filled with the living light.

White Powder Gold literally brings light from the world of the quanta up into your macro existence through these super conducting materials in a high spin state. It is a way for you to dial God. It is a way for you to literally bring him into your life, more than he is naturally.

It is our firm belief that, once it becomes widely known, the discovery of the ORMUS materials will be heralded as the greatest scientific discovery in human history.

More Information About Aurum Solis™ White Powder Gold

White Powder Gold has been clinically proven (see research conducted by Ascension Alchemy and Harmonic Inner Prizes in conjunction with The Alpha Learning Institute of Switzerland) to promote mental clarity, improve focus and concentration, balance the two hemispheres of the brain and increase alpha brainwave production.It is generally accepted in neurosciences that this condition improves learning ability, optimises immune system function, speeds up healing, increases personal creativity and reduces stress and hyperactivity.

The reported effects of Aurum Solis™ White Powder Gold include the following, each of which has been reported by many users.

1. Spiritual Enlightenment And Ascension.
2. Increase In Telepathic / Psychic Power.
3. Increase In Frequency Of Synchronistic Events.
4. Enhanced Manifesting Abilities.
5. Increased Vitality And Physical Energy.
6. Retarded / Reversed Aging / Immortality.
7. DNA Repair.
8. Astral Projection OBE And Lucid Dreaming Experiences.
9. Communication With Spiritual Entities / Higher Intelligence / Holy Guardian Angel.
10. Clairvoyance And Clairaudience.

http://www.lifetechnology.org/aurumsolis.htm

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:12 am 
Posting Freak

This thread is about the fields of energy we are composed of, because as physical beings we are those fields of energy. To seek outside of ourselves for what we are essentially only speaks of distraction and interruption and none acknowledgement of what is . And because this thread is initiated by me I go that much more deeper within and whoever says otherwise should state it in their own self initiated thread. Whatever we need is within for those willing to know it within themselves and to actually do the journey within despite distractions and misinformation and whatever else. One really truely knows what rings in their soul. There is nothing else to say about it except from those who haven't discovered this yet and need to start their own thread...

:wink: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:09 pm 
Posting Freak

when one becomes aware of what is being done, to keep us limited, and to keep us from fulfiling our destiny...the poison put in our water, our "engineered" food, and what is being put into the very air we breath, that keep us from reaching our full potential, they can also see that a way has been provided to overcome these limitations.

what I have contributed to this discussion, has everything to do with enabling us to become "super conductors", and has kept on topic, as you yourself brought up the work of Dr Hudson...who believes (quoted from link above)

Quote:
When you become filled with the light you become a perfect superconducting being. You will know the hearts and minds of others; they will never have to open their mouths. You will literally read their minds. You will know what the doctors know, you will know what the attorneys know, you will know what the rabbis know, you will know what everyone knows because you will just know. It is nothing we have ever experienced in our lives. It is nothing we have ever understood in our lives; who this knowledge could come from. Total knowing is what it is all about. It is called gnosis.

The quantum vacuum and the god within. You can never get over to the zero point because you have a material body. The only way to move over to the zero point is to become a single atom yourself. You enter the world of the quanta. When you become filled with the superconductor you are becoming aligned with the zero point. At that point you are one with god. You have entered into the uterus of creation. You have put on your rainbow garment; your garment of glory; whatever philosophical term you feel comfortable with. You must become filled with the living light.

White Powder Gold literally brings light from the world of the quanta up into your macro existence through these super conducting materials in a high spin state. It is a way for you to dial God. It is a way for you to literally bring him into your life, more than he is naturally.

It is our firm belief that, once it becomes widely known, the discovery of the ORMUS materials will be heralded as the greatest scientific discovery in human history.

the ancients had this option available to them, but it was "hidden" from the general population by those who sought to control the progress of the species, who wanted to keep this gift from god, to themselves so that they would have "power over them", it is no coincidence that it is being revealed again in our reality... it is part of our natural progression...the next step is to IN-lighten our Light Bodies...just as all the "children of Israel" had the opportunity to eat "mana"... we all have the opportunity to be all that we can be...by sharing what we know as truth.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:31 pm 
Posting Freak

lol...an if eye r'member correctly...tha "cassie's" (somewhere in tha wave's) sais that "boosting" REAL-LAY (is, yes...can be done) w/mono-atomic-gold-dust (or, tha "new" an' improved(?)wmm)...buttah...would/could fry tha natural circuits ways...lol

sala...choiceschoiceschoices...H.aye?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:57 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
"People are disturbed not by things but by the view they take of them. "

- Epictetus

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:05 pm 

http://www.newbrainnewworld.com/?Awaken ... _the_Brain

This ‘Bose-Einstein condensate’ effect can be seen in a persons' energy field. Some examples of the energy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=190joBIX ... re=related

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:58 pm 
Posting Freak

Ebyam, perhaps that is why, the WMs suggest a "transformation" so that you don't "fry" the circuits ? :D

there are always those that abuse the system...or try to prevent others from using it...either out of greed or because their ego can't comprehend equality. :wink:

the WMMs suggest we "refine" the ego...and enhance and expand it with entity consciousness... which is and always was available, for those willing to progress. By activating our "junk" DNA we have everything we need to fulfill our potential ... the transformation allows a person to comprehend a "higher purpose" and "higher intelligence" without becoming overwhelmed

believe it or not ... do you really think gold was created for jewelery or for money?

experience brings KNOWledge, and eliminates the fear of the "unKNOWn" one step at a time. one person at a time :D

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:36 am 
Posting Freak

It's all in ones perception and where that comes from. Is it in the confines of an ego who thinks it is the only? Or does a much more expansive reality exist? I know where my choice is and it is not in the unrefined ego, the mark of the beast. :roll: :wink: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:41 am 
Posting Freak

How does one act when not limited and confined by an ego blind to it's self limiting machinations? How does one BEHAVE when they allow the heart to direct? How does one BEHAVE when a head and mind operate in sync with each other? I wonder... :roll: :wink: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 3:27 pm 
Posting Freak

Interesting that in Science they are slowly but surely discovering that the heart is what influences the mind FIRST THROUGH OUR EMOTIONS so as the mind responds or reacts accordingly. Dean Radin who did the experiments with precognition is discovering that it is the heart that responds on the precognitive level before the mind and that our emotions are key to intuition. This is proven through experiments done through the Institute of HeartMath who has made him aware of this connection. This can influence the energetic fields produced by us in terms of Superconductor and Meissner Fields in particular, in a way very simple compared to the complexity of what the intellect conjures up in its need to reduce everything into separate components. Intuition is a direct path which by passes any limitations of belief coming from the intellect and that is why we only have flashes of it because we don't completely accept it, it doesn't fit into the old glove of what the intellect dictates. Still, intuition comes through despite the doubts of a mind whose days of predominance are numbered.

:wink: :D

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
Emotional Energetics Research:

The heart produces by far the body’s most powerful rhythmic electromagnetic field, which can be detected several feet away by sensitive instruments. Research shows our heart’s field changes distinctly as we experience different emotions. It is registered in people’s brains around us and apparently is capable of affecting cells, water and DNA studied in vitro. Growing evidence also suggests energetic interactions involving the heart may underlie intuition and important aspects of human consciousness. For related Research Publications, go to Energetics Research.

Heart–Brain Interactions:

The heart and brain maintain a continuous two-way dialogue, each influencing the other’s functioning. The signals the heart sends to the brain can influence perception, emotional processing and higher cognitive functions. This system and circuitry is viewed by neurocardiology researchers as a "heart brain." For related Research Publications, go to Basic Research.

http://www.heartmath.com/index.php?opti ... temid=#hbi

:D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 10:47 am 
Posting Freak

Its quite interesting because just using certain breathing techniques can produce a super conductor state in the human body.And in this state one has access to the quantum and with understanding of it can use it to do what most consider the "impossible." The dervishes and some Hopi dancers and others I know , through their dance are also able to produce a super conductor state which allows them much access to more expansive "seeing" and understanding and doing more through the realization of such capabilities. Our interconnectedness is blatantly obvious in this state and ways to bring it to the awareness of others. The more aware we are the less distracted by dense frequencies we are can be caught up in despite the tech being employed for such purposes.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:32 pm 
Posting Freak

I wonder with doing the Quantum Pause if not only does it create a torsion field of a higher frequency but also, could it be creating a wormhole too?

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 2:42 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
I wonder with doing the Quantum Pause if not only does it create a torsion field of a higher frequency but also, could it be creating a wormhole too?

It's bending time , time not being set in stone. How could it be? It's about to end. :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 2:33 pm 
Posting Freak

It's interesting that in the quest for immortality such as the alchemists did it was turning lead into gold in a very real materialistic sense although spiritually it was even more doable. For when one realizes what immortality truly is the material is appreciated that much more if not for it being the result of great spiritual effort and action. Gold has a very high frequency and spin rate so easily, when one knows how, they can create a Superconductor state...without the material aspect of it. Now, in consciousness we are able to do what took the alchemists arduous and relentless focus and work and many died doing it. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 1:26 am 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
Its quite interesting because just using certain breathing techniques can produce a super conductor state in the human body.And in this state one has access to the quantum and with understanding of it can use it to do what most consider the "impossible." The dervishes and some Hopi dancers and others I know , through their dance are also able to produce a super conductor state which allows them much access to more expansive "seeing" and understanding and doing more through the realization of such capabilities. Our interconnectedness is blatantly obvious in this state and ways to bring it to the awareness of others. The more aware we are the less distracted by dense frequencies we are can be caught up in despite the tech being employed for such purposes.

Interesting that when doing the Grand Cycle the Wingmakers are with us. It just occurred to me that it is our future self we are aligning too with the dance and I wonder if the Grand Cycle produces a superconductor state too.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:52 pm 
Posting Freak

Laurence Gardner - Lost Secrets of the Sacred Ark

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 325657265#

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:51 pm 
Posting Freak

Thank you and R.I.P. Laurence Gardner. However, I just know that your mission in that finer sheath you now wear, no doubt keeps you as busy as you were in the body you had here. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:51 pm 
Posting Freak

dream on Shay ... death is not a continuation of "life" (as we know it) :lol: (or it wouldn't be called "death") Death (as the new intelligence transferred here by the WMs reveals) is in one of the inter dimensions of Earth located in the lower mind's realm ... created by Anu to deceive us into believing that we are "progressing" when as James says, it is just more "same ole/same ole" ... our up grades and personal reboots via death are based on a flawed foundation. Deception

The human family has been bound up over thousands of generations and each time returning to our home planet Earth for the sake of upgrading the previous generation’s dominion, creature comforts, lifestyle, and technology, while the emotional maturity remains burrowed in the substrate of rape, abuse, enslavement, war, dishonesty, greed, government fraud, and a hundred other vices of weak and disillusioned humans programmed to see only the out-picturing of the human mind and its systems of limitation.

The human family is building a pyramid of manifested life across thousands of generations and each new generation builds another layer – an upgrade of technology and lifestyle. We are nearing the apex of this pyramid where there is nothing left to add. The pyramid is completed and we – each of us – must look at the pyramid we have constructed and ask ourselves how it exemplifies our transcendence, our true Self.

The pyramid of humanity is manifest in the three-dimensional world, but it derives from a set of constructs that are flawed. What are these constructs? What makes them flawed? How did humanity get off course to build structures of civilization and society that are such poor reflections of who we really are?

There is a specific framework that has emerged over millions of years to induce humanity to the repetitive post of deficient civilization-builders.

it is all deception Shay ... death, afterlife and reincarnation as well as God, Spirit and Soul - are HMS PROGRAMS that Anu designed to keep us enslaved and to conceal our true identity IN a SHEATH (the SECU's template doesn't include this sheath - it has its own form/ body/HI)

Anu realized that the only way to enslave the Atlanteans was to sheath them in a mind system that would reduce their capacity to express their true nature, and instead, express the programs embedded within the HMS. These programs were the creation of Anu and his scientists.

The human who surrenders its HI to participate in Death, does so in ignorance of their true identity ... why else, would they participate in death, if they knew it served no purpose? They have convinced themselves that it is "normal" and natural ... and adjusted the GM to support that delusion ... Death offers no progress, in fact, it retards progress -by design

death is not "life in another dimension" (shows what you don't know about the IUS) ... snicker ... death is just one of those "pockets" in the 3D (like the Atlantians live in - in the realms of the higher mind) that Anu created to keep us focused on survival - why else would an Immortal be concerned about "survival"? unless his consciousness was fragmented and easily decieved by his (self)limited perspective.

to resist this awareness is demonstrating you desire not to progress Shay ... apparently you aren't ready and I can respect your self-knowing that recognizes that you need more time ... but this age has run out of time ... we are making an evolutionary leap whether you are ready or not... and if "death" is your only alternative, I imagine you will be going there during the shift ... good luck with that... James says that those who can't handle it, will be "incarnationally" transfered to a "twin planet" (another inter dimensional world?) where they can take all the time they need. (based upon free will)

considering that RE-incarnation (there is only one "incarnation) is an illusionary concept that ends "death" ... one might assume that by getting to the "twin planet" through that program, one has been led to another deceptive world even deeper in the realms of the lower mind and since it is of their own free will - I'm sure they won't mind that there is no mention of them ever finding a way out ... until the individual transforms - and wakes up to what they are participating in - is a choice based upon self-deception.

... and the programs I mentioned aren't the worst programs... there is genetic manipulation, polarity (duality) and the program that we find your every post expressing - Fear ... I understand your reluctance to admit that everything you believe in is a lie but I don't understand why you promote this deception here .... when the new intelligence that the WMs offer exposes the fact that it was your choice to fragment your consciousness in the first place .... An individual with full consciousness and an sip couldn't be decieved ... nor would they even try to deceive others or participate in the deception any longer

is there something about death that you don't understand, after reading the PCI ... why won't you discuss it so you could get around the DSIND without loosing your balance every time?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:28 pm 
Posting Freak

Meissner Field

The Meissner Field is a magnetic field which, among other things, does not have the traditional north or south polarity. This is the reason many physicists strongly prefer to call it the Meissner Effect -- thus avoiding the issue of having a directionally challenged magnetic field. At the same time, however, the effect can not be dismissed inasmuch as Edmunds Scientific now sells kits with which to demonstrate the Meissner effect. (The general sense is that when capitalism agrees on the reality of a physical phenomena, physicists quickly accept the inevitable.)

The Meissner Field (or Effect) is produced when a superconductor has an external magnetic field applied to it -- with the strength of the Meissner field/effect being dependent upon the initially applied external magnetic field. Once the Meissner effect has been initiated, it acts as a magnetic barrier and resists any further entry of an applied magnetic field into the superconductor. The effect is dramatic. Once established the Meissner field forces all other magnetic fields to effectively go around the superconductor, leaving the superconducting sample unaffected in terms of its superconductive characteristics.

If the external magnetic field is that of the earth, the Meissner effect causes the sample in question to, at least in some cases, levitate. While, levitation is typically viewed as a magical trick or deception, it is clear that with the Meissner effect it is a routine physical phenomena. The only requirement is the presence of superconductivity. But inasmuch as superconductivity is viewed by mainstream physics as a very low temperature phenomena, then it is clear -- based on the flawed assumption of what is currently known in physics prohibiting other processes -- that there can be no levitation at room temperature.

But alas, if superconductivity can be achieved at higher temperatures, and furthermore involve a human being who has become superconducting, then lo and behold, we have a human being levitating upon the earth's magnetic field! Suddenly all the talk from eastern religions about levitation just might have some viability. Mainstream physics does not acknowledge this possibility, of course, but then again mainstream science once thought that leaches were a really nifty medical technique.

In order to achieve superconductivity at these higher temperatures, the key appears to be the use of transition group elements, or more notably one or more of the eight precious metals, the latter which include gold and silver. This in turn relates the Meissner Field to the White Powder of Gold and the ORME -- or the latter which is now more often referred to as the ORMUS (see, for example, Laurence Gardner's explanation).

An excellent treatment on the properties of the Transition Group Elements is provided by hbci, and is recommended for the serious student.

It is important to note that if a human being was able to achieve the superconducting state, levitation might very well be a slam dunk. However, while other magnetic fields may be repulsed, physical objects inserted into the field might nevertheless cause a sudden loss of superconductivity -- which ostensibly would not be a good thing. The human being enjoying the Meissner effect might not want to give everyone a big hug! One might even speculate that this was the reason that Jesus Christ, upon his apparent rising from the dead, told Mary Magdalene not to touch him inasmuch as he had not yet ascended to his father. (John 20:17)

http://www.halexandria.org/dward157.htm

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next