WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Superconductors and Miessener Fields
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:05 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
OK...my monotonics just arrived, and I have just taken my first dose of the iridium/rhodium ... I want to see what it does, before I take the powdered gold... I think I want to fast (at least 12 hrs) for maximum results before I take the gold...on a day when I am not distracted (babysitting)

Two hours later...there is a subtle but profound change...I can't wait to take more tomorrow...I took a very low dosage today (ten drops)...and can actually feel the effects, even though there was hardly enough to swallow after holding it under my tongue for twenty seconds ...at first it was just a very mild tingling sensation in my hands and feet...then they got warm, (mind you I am sitting by a window that leaks cold air and my socks are wet) and then the tingling spread from head to toe, It feels mildly electric..., it is coming from the inside out ...I am noticing a warm "lump" in my rising heart below the breast bone but above the heart...and a comfortable numbness across my forehead... all my senses have been enhanced by a small degree...vision, noticeably sharper, smell ...wow,dayum I am smelling things I don't want to smell (I had to empty the trash in the kitchen)... hearing, I am listening to some of rysa's vids and the music has rich depth that utube is not known for....I have this inner happiness, and feel like dancing...hey this is exciting.

cheaper than vitamins (which I don't take but do take colloidal minerals)and immediate noticeable results. :D

http://www.theaethergroup.com/catalog/i ... m-p-3.html

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:45 am 

:lol:

Hmmmmm..., sounds like Twiddle dee dee is twiddling with Irri's dium''...... :P

I guess you could say that, ''Here comes the eclectic glow of the sundrop''...... :wink:

Very interesting web site. Thanks for the link and the ''glow by glow' report. Keep us posted. (does a bear care where it sits in da woods.., as long as it sits consistently if not constantly...?)

One thing though. You know..., some people get ''hooked on phonetiquettes and phonics'' and the like. Be careful as to not get ''hooked on photonics''.....talk about gettin' ''taken for a ride''

In the website.., the Kirilian photography 'caught my eye'....Then this ''quintessence'' stuff. The ''fifth element''. ((reminds me..., are we ''smarter than a '5th Elementary Grader'...?

The Aether Group wrote:
When ingested it supplies the body with a vast amount of life energy and it does nothing more. So much so, that it actually does nothing at all.

At $450 bucks for a 1/2 litre..., I wanna take something that does nothin'? Hahaha.., I'm sure this stuff is part of the 'rock' of the 'sages'.., the 'philosopher's stone' if you will....but c'mon now..... :roll:
Cheaper n' chippier ways to get this phoolosopher stoned.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 11:12 am 
Posting Freak

actually moonz...it is cheaper than vitamins...the good ones that work are about a dollar a day...a month's supply (or more @ ten drops a day) is forty bucks... I have been suplementing my diet with colloidal minerals for almost a decade...to fill in the gaps our depleted soil leaves...and to make up for synthetic nutrients...for about fifty cents a day, and realize now, that it was the "metals" I needed to keep the electricity flowing.

but even these over years accumulate...and cause their own blockages...what is great about the monotonics is their structure, they are "free flowing" protons...that escape the system...without clogging it. If they can break up some of the "resistance" (detoxify) and allow for smooth transference of energy, then you don't need to take them everyday.

even you car needs clean oil...and additives in the gas break down "gunk"...eh?

what with all the pollutants we are drinking and breathing, it is little wonder we have no more energy than to watch TV... the old "exercise" routine doesn't work when it requires you to breathe harder and suck in more crap...and drink more heavy metals from old pipes and questionable sources...our generation KNOWs the difference...

I can't afford the gold...on a daily basis...but iridium and rhodium are "natural" monotonics from Platinum found in plants...aloe...in concentration...to balance out the concentration of gunk...we are subjected to just breathing the air. and they are a whole lot cheaper than meds. that do nothing but hide the symptons of old wireing... give me the fiber optics...and let the light flow - energetically :D

PS...bet you have HDTV huh...ha ha

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:22 pm 
Posting Freak

to continue my "field research"...dr jekel here...had some wonderful dreams last night...and I was able to wake up and continue them (like tivo lol) I wouldn't say that they were "lucid" (yet) but they were very clear...and I was even able to remember them this morning.

I took another dose before my coffee and minerals...it was twice what I took yesterday, which I either got quickly accustomed to because I didn't notice anything after about 10PM other than this inner happiness...giggle

but after having the vivid dreams, predicted on the webpage, I am assuming that was part of "the program".
I plopped right off the sleep which has escaped me for years now...and woke up refreshed for a change.

I am still amazed at the extra sensory perception I experienced yesterday...this may not seem all that exciting to you but I was able to smell (not even fresh) dog poop before I saw it, on the way to the mail box...lol ... seems like for years now, i can't even smell it until I step in it...(too much information?)...on a better note, I smelled my grandchildren (his colone and her body spray) before they hovered over me...and long after they left. I wasn't able to eat the clam chowder I opened for dinner...cause it smelled like the bottom of the ocean...(duh) and had to put it into an air tight container in the fridge to keep it from interfering with my second choice...peanut butter and jelly sangwitch....lol which btw tasted divine on whole grain bread...but the bottled water tasted like dirt...or should I say a "spring"...hee hee. I know you are going to think I am exaggerating, but I had to turn down the volume on the TV (background noise) ten decibels...to keep it from interfering with my thoughts...It all reminded me of that short story of H.G.Wells called "The super-energizer" which I haven't thought of in many many moons. Even my meditation seemed to appear in hyperdrive.

I don't know if my other senses were equally enhanced, because they don't effect my daily routine as much...but realizing that i was "smelling" what I was normally breathing, and the "message" got through was pretty amazing to me. I am not going to try as hard to "look" for results today...and see what is brought into my awareness, while keeping busy...this "feeling" of lightness...or as I interpreted it, "happiness" is more than I expected and a welcome bonus... of course that could be psychosomatic, but it is my "nature" to have buyers remorse, and expect to be at least a little disappointed...by adverts exaggerations...but I am quite pleasantly surprised by such immediate and noticeable and selfsustaining results.

more later, I am off to home depot to get what I need to finish an art project (tile table top) I started last year...(see what I mean) and if it wasn't for the fact that there aren't any side walks, I might have been inspired to dance my way there...HA HA

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:13 am 

So....two WMF members go out for a drink.

One has a 'sloe grin fizzion'...and the other....
A 'Granmahnotonic'. (ya ever notice the more 'bottoms up' lead to more 'buttons down'?)

I can't/won't jolk around about your experience(s). In fact, I find them more than just 'rather enlightening'. Thanks for the sharing. I can only imagine at this point what it will be like...when that day arrives and the general populace are just so conscious of what they ingest.., and learn to harmonize and resonate with and within the 'element(als)'. Unless of course.., we carry on as we are, and screw it up beyond repair.., and it won't be 'gold dust' we'll be eating.., but suckin' on star dust again. Which is of course another 'inevitable eventuality', in a manner of speaking.

You did inspire some internal insipidness within me though. I had to laugh....two things you said....

''PS...bet you have HDTV huh...ha ha''......and

''I am off to home depot to get what I need....''

'HD'...and 'hd'

Hahahaha...."YES..(up there in) Virginia..., there is a Santa Claus''.....and he dropped off a Home Depot 'bout 4 miles from our house.!! Just this week. This is huge for our town. Although the down side is that the 'builder suppliers' around are gonna take a huge hit. There are two of them. One.., took a bigger hit than is fair in this 'game of life and death' we be playin' in. True story.., and sorry for taking up space to share.., but it is all a 'perspective' thing. And a case for perserverance through pretty severe relevancies. The 'founder' of one of the builder supply stores was the grandfather of one of our middle son's 'contemporaries'. High school. Actually I could call the guy one of his 'discontent-oraries' as they had issues. Let's call him 'Ty'. Ty's grandfather was a huge supporter of the school band. Many years ago.., his son was in the band and they were practicing outside and he was struck by lightning. Star dust sucker.....
About two months ago.., Ty's mother had a heart attack. Stardustsucker.....
Last Sunday... the grandfather. SDS (samedamnshit)

Talk about 'taking a hit'.....

Now...about dat TV. Hahaha...'high def - low def' is all the same to me. I'm sort of like in the 'DEFCommode'.... :lol:
Like so much else...I don't know what yer talkin' 'bout... I do know though, what a 'remote control' is. But all anyone around here asks me is.., if I know where it is.... :lol:

But I can share and smoke a 'troobie' with ya.
I have a brother. His initials are not HD.. but DH. DHM for that matter. (dhimbulb/duhmbell) If you know baseballese.., the 'dh' is the 'designated hitter'. So it was with my brother. I was the 'designated hitee'. Funny thing 'bout 'initials'. You know mine are GM. But you didn't know that there is a P in there as well. GM...GP-M. Hmmm. But my bro's name is David. I call him DaVoid. DaVoid by day and DuhVid-iot Kid at night. His brother (''duh moonz'') has had some humbling lessons come along during the course of experience.., in this, his life. Enough to make him say ''Doh'' quite a bit. Somebody with a sense of humor and knowing could see us coming (if we were ever together again...) and say.., ''Uh Oh...
here come duh doh nutnoit brothers''.... :wink:

Must be sumthin' in the water. Those itti bitti
mini-r(e)als....
Gotta thing 'bout water. But it's gotta get stitched in the ve gan thread..., where I can be for ge van again.

((pardon the tangential transgression.., but ya gotta follow da flow if yer gonna glow..., right?))

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 12:37 pm 
Posting Freak

dayum, my post (from yesterday) got lost in transmission ... I took the gold yesterday... and was expecting to be transformed into a god of Egyptian proportions... seems I didn't need a transformation...I am already a god of Egyptian proportions...ha ha just more domesticated.

Actually, i didn't "feel" a thing... after about an hour, I took some of the Iridium/rhodium (as a kicker...lol) and noticed that my brain felt like it might be swelling...heh heh (can my head get any bigger?)

Then I got all preoccupied with my artistic expression in rocks...I really wanted to take these square rocks to a new dimension by having them express something round, like a vortex or a spiral...but alas, they demanded to be put into rows...and nothing I tried would coax them to transform into something round...is there a message it this?

what started out as a replacement for a tinted beveled glass table top, that I sat through...and an attempt to save money on replacing...turned into a project spanning years and more expensive than a plexi glass sheet...it does have its advantages though...no fingerprints and I can sit on it...lol The rock add a wonderful earthy tone to the room...all I need is a table top fountain to complete the ambiance...never satisfied...always more.

anyway, back to the gold...I fasted for 24 hours for maximum effects...and was so pre occupied by my creative expression in stone, that I forgot to eat, until 9:30PM when I settled on breakfast...I felt like I was just getting my day started...and perhaps so now that my dream time is so active.

I had several good reasons for wanting to try the monotonics before I made this decision...the most important factor was I felt "inspired" to do it...as if it was something I needed to do...the fact that I have this inner joy, seeping out of my pores, seems to indicate to me that my body is very pleased.This urge I have to dance is almost overwhelming...and keeps a smile on my face.

I am torn now, with the decision to continue taking the gold, til it is gone or to save it for a yearly detox ritual...because I don't think it is in my future budget allowance, what with all this talk of a collapsing economy, and the Platinum ORMUS seems to be what my body craves...and appreciates the most, and fits into my budget. Since the data indicates that the "change" it causes is permanent, I am thinking I might as well finish the "treatment" instead of dragging it out for years...or even months...what I am envisioning is not so much "fiber optics" but gold plating my synaptic receptors...the data hints to a stronger EMF and with all the E-smog we are subjected to (static) I am leaning toward that choice...in fact, I just took some more...LOL

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:11 pm 

good luck on your researches carol.

8)

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:35 pm 
Posting Freak

You mentioned to me the subtle aspects of what you feel from the effects of the substance you are ingesting. The substance itself has gone through an alchemical process that took it into another dimension and back here again. After such a process where the powder actually weighs nothing because it levitates imagine how that will effect you physically, mentally and spiritually. All of these bodies are effected and the process will go on long after you stop taking the stuff for you have given all three bodies a momentum that only wants to come to par with the nature of the dimension the powder came back from. This is why an awareness of how you think and feel is so very important. It can accelerate the process or impede it. Both ways are magnified and amplied as you have experienced already.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:31 pm 
Posting Freak

Thanks for your interest oba...I think I am safe to assume you won't need to be addressing me as "you High-ness" lol...but I hope I have elevated beyond my x's title of " your hiney-ass" heh heh

I thought it might be wise, to let you all know of this experiment, since you all know me pretty well by now, and (no doubt in my mind) would feel free to mention if there appears to be any drastic changes in how I express myself...according to most...I have no where to go but up from here...(muffled snicker)...and anything may be an improvement. There is that old catch 22 factor at play in evaluating our own sanity eh?

I do feel somewhat enlightened, physically and spiritually...to the point where I even got on the scale to see...and checked my own aura for depth of color...neither indicated any noticeable change but since it is initiated on a molecular level...it may take some time to materialize.

there is enough of a subtle change in my awareness of self, to continue the research

today's dose seems to have settled in my heart...and I am very tuned into the emotions of family members as they cross my path...I wouldn't go so far as to say, I am aware of what they are thinking...but I am picking up on what they are projecting on an emotional level...even when I am not looking directly at them. This seems to be an enhancement of the "empathy" I already have :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:58 pm 

You ''Glowin' with the Gold, Girl..... :D
''Golda'' better watch out.... :)

Way too much to play with here...On monotonics. At first I thought the subject was onna monomonatomics. My kind of word. Comes around.., you'll see.

Goin' along for the Gold ride, eh Duster...? I'm beginning to think that you are some sort of 'closet' Nibiruan. According to the non-Eglyphtians... a.k.a. 'The Somewherians', as chunneled by Z.Sitchin Pretti..., the Nibiruans (not to be conflused with the ancienter Nubarians, or even the Nuerbarbarians) liked a little gold dust in their clouds. Make that their atmosphere. I guess things sort of 'thin out' after about 360,000 or so thousand years...and they make a beeline back to this, the third pet rock of the sun.., as they then gotta go for the glodust. ((We could just send them straight to Fort Knox and save everybody a little trouble. That is.., if there is any gold there. If it's not., then this really is the country of the Fools' Gold...))

Interesting....got my googles on and am seein' this......as I occasionally like to 'check my facts' before I 'chuckle 'em'.

Kwikkiddi wrote:
''The term "Nibiru" comes from the Sumerian cuneiform tablets and writings dating 5,000 years old. The term Nibiru means "Planet of the crossing", and it's cuneiform sign was often a cross, or various winged discs.''
http://www.crystalinks.com/nibiru.html

Hmmm.., wonder if those 'discettes' are similar to the AA ''Artifact o'Fiction''..? Or the occasional ''art deco-defacto'friction''. But that's a 'bee for another bonnieday'..

Funny.., you said, ''Actually I didn't ''feel'' a thing''.....

Not surprising.., especially when just the other day I quoted what
The Aether Group wrote:
''When ingested it supplies the body with a vast amount of life energy and it does nothing more. So much so, that it actually does nothing at all''.

This might be a case of the 'yin' having a laugh at good ol' 'yang'. "Life energy'' is sometimes symbolic of ''energetic resources''..., sometimes referred to on the streets as ''cold hard cash''. Hahahaha.., that 'dust' may have taken a trip to another dimension and come back to you in yours. The 'cash' on the other hand..., is in anothers' handimension.

Just havin' some fun with ya.... :wink:

I do believe that you are OM to something though.
Even the 'ashes' that come from the dust are 'atomic' in nature.
So this monotomics is similar to a mini 'atomic bomb going off inside of you. ((I'm just going off on you.... :wink: ))
Of course you remember Dune's ''Gom Jabbar''

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gom_jabbar

Hahaha....
wikidunot wrote:
''In the novel's climactic scene, Ron Paul Muad'Dib uses the gom jabbar as a pointed analogy when he tells Reverend Mother Helen Gaius Mohiam, "I remember your gomjabbarwocky, you remember mine. I can kill you with a word."

'
Let me leave you with the thought that brought me in here in the first place.

One may think of the 'atom' as being the 'building block of a 'molecule'. Or.., you can think of the atom as being the Atman (spirit/soul) of the OMecule. The OlMecs left a tome of clues inna tomb....somawhere..... :wink:

Enjoying the heart bleats.....

Oh yeah. Those blocks. Just who do they think they are and what's with their demands.??? Put 'em in a circle. Space 'em how you'd like. Put some on top of each other. Heck.., go 'cardinal' even. Next thing ya know.., you gotta 'stonedhedge' in your row...... :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:18 pm 
Posting Freak

Yes, Shayalana, I don't want to "fool myself" into believing that my focus inward is only now seeing something I never sought before...or that there are not other factors at work besides the ORMUS...such as those revealed in James' latest papers as well as here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdmCviEeQ1A

searching for the "holy grail / philosopher's stone" is a long and winding road...and perhaps this INTROspection is showing me a more matured manifestation of the journey's experiences...I would be disappointed if this were the end of that path...and not just a new twist with a more expansive view of All that Is to behold

what it feels like to me is a spiritual "lasik" (lazer surgery) on my third eye...improving my vision, to the point where rose colored lenses are no longer necessary :shock:

I appreciate your company on this journey.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 4:25 pm 
Posting Freak

dear moonz...I am wondering if I sent you a Kirlian Photograph of me with light beaming out my pores if you could be persuaded to try this for your self... I picture you more as an "armchair" adventurer...that lets your imagination do the walking and admire how well adjusted you have become to cyber space where you can multidimensionaly experience other realities without leaving the infamous "comfort zone" and shape things as you do with words to express a multitude of possibilites and choices you will never make...like the chef who only samples his own cooking, adding a dash of zest here and there, but never sits down to enjoy the meal.

there is something sensual missing from the printed word, that only the experience can reveal...I can imagine a molecular change taking place, but I don't yet know how to feel it... just as you can believe the Gom Jabbar is just a box, til you put your hand inside...and the experience becomes real enough to threaten one's entire existence...and validates ones mission - not only to himself, but others :wink:

you don't often get the opportunity to venture down the road less traveled. :D

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:41 am 
Posting Freak

Hey there sister, don't you find it interesting how those who are afraid to do what you have, try to convince you of their misgivings in particular coming from the 'armchair dreamin' aspect in particular. As if their clouds of smoke could ever convince any true explorer or adventurer from the experience? What can I say, but , thank you for the doing this and verifying what but a few others before you dared to do too.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:45 am 

Image......power - - :wink:

Once again shya...you miss the pund.

From my 'armchair'.., no 'harmshared'.
Could be from a 'charmedchair'.., that I care to point my view from..... :wink:

Some will do well to consider the difference between ''lifting up''...and ''uplifting''.
Ya think..?

Starduster.., if anywhere in any of my posts, you discern anything other than encouragement and/or admiration for this next phase of your experience.., you should certainly know that that is not my intention. Ever. I'm all about (getting to) 'gleeternity' and the 'foreverolution' that's just spinnin' n' grinnin' there..... :)

Have I not said before.., for just a few years now.....

''YOU GLOW GIRL''.....!!!!

If this forum was really in touch with anything other than their own personal 'sphere's of pheres'..., the rally would sound something like this.....

''Let's give it up for Starduster''...... :P :P :P

And if I understand half of what she means (when she 'means well')...is she is 'giving it up for us'. But then we all are. For each other. In our own way. We cannot 'not be' what we aren't....on the way to being all that we are going to be.

SD...''Kirilian''. Got me one...or somesuch. Head shot. Flamin' red head.....with a tinge of yellow coming out of the future side. But that's a 'slide show' for another dime.

Thanks shay for giving me the impetus to post this...
it's all good in the garden. Or in 'Dusters' case...the ''glowden''.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 3:19 pm 
Posting Freak

yes Moonz...I remember you telling us about the Kirilian pics...you had taken at a traveling side shows...and how you encouraged us to get our own mug shots...but I never had that opportunity...but wish I did now, but cause just as with the WMM's "transformation"... there isn't much change in our "outward" appearance or anything we can put our fingers on to validate a "change" with the ORMUS. I am assuming it is something that "grows" on or in us that we accept without any major adjustments necessary...and just like watching babies grow, often comparing pictures is what brings this change into our conscious awareness.

thanks for all the encouragement...I see cheer leading runs in the family... :D

and I beg to differ with you about "not being what we are not"... or there would be no reason or way to transform or evolve eh?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:32 pm 
Posting Freak

Moonz what I posted was not meant to be taken personally by you. Oh well. I encourage Starduster because I have done similar to what she is doing so I have an idea about the process. I know it will help heal her physically especially and I am so glad for that, she deserves it. I wouldn't be walking today if I hadn`t taken advantage of such an opportunity some years ago. Some of us have waited for years for this gold powder to be perfected like it is now and available. It is meant to heal people on all levels and that it is made accessable to all is wonderful.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:21 am 
Posting Freak

I found a new website that sells the gold...made from pure gold too...and says it is using David Hudson's forumula...only better...they have the platinum ormus too...but it is much more expensive because it is not a plant derivitive...it is made from pure platinum They also offer silver (lightening) for preventitive medicine, and offer different combos...take a look here:

http://www.whitepowdergold.com/

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:32 am 
Posting Freak

Interesting read...

ORME

The ORME -- related to Star Fire, and also known as The Philosopher’s Stone, the Elixir of Life, the White Powder of Gold, Ma-na or Manna -- is also an acronym for “Orbitally Rearranged Monoatomic Elements”. The phrase was coined by David Radius Hudson, who has done an enormous amount of research on the subject (of which he has in turn shared with thousands of others). The word ORME -- perhaps coincidentally, or perhaps not -- is the same as the Hebrew word which means: the “Tree of Life”.

The ORME represents a huge subject area, involving state-of-the-art chemistry, physics, and physiology, interpretations of Sumerian, Egyptian and other histories (the Anunnaki, Gods and Goddesses of the Ancient World, the Adams Family, “Prime Directive” Violations, Chronicles of Earth, etc), philosophy, Sacred Geometry, the Tree of Life and Ha Qabala -- to name only the more obvious connections. In many respects, the ORME is the connecting link between all of these subjects -- as well as a whole list of other subjects not mentioned.

The Chemistry and Physics of Monoatomic Elements, describes the characteristics of those elements which have come to be known as the “Precious Metals”. These eight metals include: ruthenium, rhodium, palladium, and silver (known as the “light platinum group”), osmium, iridium, platinum, and gold (known as the “heavy platinum group”).

These eight Transition Group elements, can in a monoatomic, superdeformed, high spin, and low energy state, lose their chemical reactivity and metallic nature -- thereby resulting in a state of Superconductivity -- a resonant condition complete with Meissner magnetic field(s), Cooper Pairs, and electrons which have literally changed into light (i.e. photons). These precious metals have the unique ability to remain stable in the monoatomic form, which can then lead to effects ranging from Levitation (weight losses) to Zero-Point Energy applications to fundamental biological and/or human physiological effects.

Of particular importance is the fact that all of these precious metals have a strong affinity for and are almost always found in their natural state in combination with gold. Gold, in turn, has a history of being the most precious of all commodities -- a “spiritual tradition” which has survived countless generations!

For example, the second chapter of the Book of Genesis (King James version), describes the creation of the heavens and the earth, its population with plants, animals, and herbs, the creation and installation of man in the Garden of Eden, and the appearance from out of the ground of the Tree of Life and the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. The Bible then quickly informs us that thar’s gold in them thar hills! “And the gold of that land is good; there is bdellium and the onyx stone.” [Genesis 2-12]

On the scale of creating heaven, earth, Eden, mankind, and so forth, why is gold suddenly such a priority? If the science of the ORME is correct, gold, along with Rhodium and Iridium (and potentially the other precious metals) may in fact be the Tree of Life. [Note that in this connection Genesis 2:5 - 2:25 is considered to be from an earlier source than Genesis 1:1 - 2:4, and thus may be alluding to a deeper meaning.]

Alchemy books talk about “the White Powder of Gold”, the Food of the Gods -- a substance derived from yellow gold, but which has been transformed into a white powder upon reaching its monoatomic state. This is the same form, and may be equivalent to the same process by which Hudson found all eight of the monoatomic precious metals.

For the alchemists, “The Master Work” was to prepare the Elixir of Life (bdellium?) and The Philosopher’s Stone (onyx stone?) -- or in more anecdotal, traditional terms, transmute lead into gold. [The latter is more likely a diversionary fabrication to mislead those with less lofty ambitions, and who have not been initiated into the Mystery.]

In the quest to accomplish this noble work, the alchemists of old taught that the key to success was to “divide, divide, divide...” The implication of this advice is that only in freeing the atoms of an element from the confines of its crystalline-like metallic structure of many atoms of the same or diverse elements, could one hope to achieve the alchemists’ esoteric goal. In effect, the alchemists were apparently attempting to reach the monoatomic form of the gold and the other precious elements -- even if they might not have described the process as such.

Hudson has also connected the ORME with the Hebrew tradition of the Ma-Na or Manna -- also thought to be the White Powder of Gold. Curiously, manna means literally: “What is it?” This phrase is found repeated over and over again in The Egyptian Book of the Dead, The Papyrus of Ani [1]. The historical and philosophical implications thus include the ORME as part of the Melchizedek priesthood and the metallurgical foundry at Qumrun, where the Essenes were located. (The Essenes are described in [2])

Other references include the mixture of the white powder of gold in water as being “that which issues from the mouth of the creator”, “the semen of the father in heaven”, and The Golden Tear from the Eye of Horus. Hudson believes that Moses knew the secrets of making the ORME, and that the Ark of the Covenant was merely a container for the ORME. As a volatile, superconducting, electrical device, the ORME’s presence within would explain the incredible properties of the Ark; from levitation to “blasts of heavenly displeasure.” Later in the Escene tradition, the white powder of gold began being referred to as the “teacher of righteousness”, something which was swallowed and taken internally.

[This latter point emphasizes the point of approaching spiritual practices, including eating (as in the Theory of Eating), with a profound sense of being in the presence of divinity.]

With respect to the Ark, Laurence Gardner ’s book, Lost Secrets of the Sacred Ark [3] is a brilliant expositon about the “amazing revelations of the incredible power of gold”, and gold’s inimate association with the Ark of the Covenant. Combined with his earlier book, Genesis of the Grail Kings [4], a great deal of information can be obtained. For anyone new to the subject, these two books are ideal reading (beginning with Grail Kings).

The astounding result of combining the theories of the Anunnaki and the ORME lead to the almost inescapable conclusion that the Anunnaki’s purpose on arriving on Earth was to acquire the monoatomic elements for the purpose of ingesting them and thus being able to lead long lives. It is noteworthy that the first attempt by the Anunnaki to obtain gold was extracting it from sea water, specifically the upper reaches of the Persian Gulf where the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers meet. According to Hudson, the primary form in which gold occurs in sea water is in its monoatomic state.

From the perspective of Earth, numerous scholars [including Zecharia Sitchin, Laurence Gardner, and others] have concluded that:

· Extraterrestrials from the planet Nibiru came to Earth,

· Their primary purpose was to mine gold and precious elements,

· They created mankind in order to have someone to work the mines,

· They provided the rudiments of civilization to their workers to control them,

· They also provided the ORME’s natural, organic equivalent, Star Fire, to selected individuals (i.e., the kings and patriarchs, aka the local mid-level managers), and

· They gave the knowledge of the ORME’s importance, as well as the method by which it could be made and taken internally by the individual, to this same very limited, elite group of human beings (thus accounting for their extraordinarily long lives, and the claims of superiority of Kings, Queens, Monarchs, and Aristocracy).

Prior to the human use of the ORME, the kings had access to Star Fire, essentially the menstrual blood of the “goddesses” of the Anunnaki. Because of the long lives of the Gods and Goddesses -- due to their ingestation of the ORME and possibly genetic factors as well -- this simple infusion of the goddess menstrual blood was more than sufficient to extend the lives of ordinary human beings. Keep in mind that the Anunnaki, the Gods and Goddesses of mythology, may have lived for hundreds of thousands of year!

Laurence Gardner [4] wrote: “It was from the milk of Hathor that the pharaohs were said to gain their divinity, becoming gods in their own right. In more ancient Sumerian times, during the days of the original Star Fire ritual, the bloodline kings who were fed with the hormone-rich lunar essence of the Anunnaki goddesses were also said to have been nourished with their own milk -- notably that of Ishtar.

Gardner also suggests that “this milk contained an enzyme that was especially conducive to active longevity -- and this was very likely the enzyme that genetic researchers have called telomerase.” This enzyme apparently has unique anti-aging properties, but apart from being present in malignant tumors and reproductive cells, telomerase is not normally expressed in body tissues. “It seems, therefore, that somewhere within our DNA structure is the genetic ability to produce this anti-aging enzyme, but the potential has somehow been switched off.”

[Which would also imply the ability to switch it back on again!]

After the flood, there appeared to be less availability of the Star Fire (or the ORME). Then, around the time of Abraham, the Star Fire became totally unavailable, and the patriarchs from Abraham to David saw their ages diminish to the point that David only lived what might be considered a normal life span. In contrast to the later patriarchs, however, the lifespans of the Sumerian kings in descent from Ar-wi-um (Cain) and Etana continued at a generally high level. This was apparently accomplished by the substitution of the ORME for the Star Fire, but in this case only if you were a devotee of Enki -- as opposed to Enlil, who had cut off his disciples (including Abraham, et al).

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 12:35 am 
Posting Freak

continued from above:

The ORME’s Modern Possibilities

The alchemists Lapidus and Eirenaeus Philalethes have said: “The Philosopher’s Stone is no stone, but a powder with the power to transmute base metals into gold and silver.” They go on to claim: “The stone which is to be the transformer of metals into gold must be sought in the precious metals in which it is enclosed and contained. It is called a stone by virtue of its fixed nature, and it resists the action of fire as successfully as any stone -- but its appearance is that of a very fine powder, impalpable to the touch, fragment as to smell, in potency a most penetrative spirit, apparently dry, and yet unctuous, and easily capable of tingeing a plate of metal. The stone does not exist in nature, but has to be prepared by art, in obedience to nature’s laws. Thus, you see our stone is made of gold alone, yet it is not common gold.”

Gardner [4] has asked: “Given the facilities of today’s scientific advancement and our knowledge of atoms and nuclei, is it possible (as it was in the distant past) to convert gold [and other precious metals] into a sweet-tasting, ingestable white powder? Is it possible for that powder to outweigh its optimum weight of gold? Is it also possible for that same powder to under-weigh itself and to weigh less than nothing? Under such circumstances, is it possible that the powder can disappear from sight into another dimension of space-time and then be returned to its original state? The answer to each of these questions is yes -- for this is the post-Star Fire mystery of the phoenix, and it is the key to the Messianic bloodline enhancement through the fire-stone.”

The May 1995 issue of Scientific American discussed the effects of ruthenium (one of the precious metals), by noting that a single ruthenium atom placed at each end of the double-helix DNA increases the conductivity of the strand by a factor of 10,000, causing the DNA to become, in effect, a “superconductor”. Based on a synthesis of additional historical, philosophical, mythological, and scientific evidence, David Hudson has determined that the ORME is truly the “Tree of Life”. Hudson has noted in the Scientific Literature (Guidice, et al), the basis for human cells being able to exhibit Superconductivity and the extensive amount of research being conducted on treating cancer and other diseases with precious metals. These precious elements appear to be correcting the DNA, literally “flowing the light of life” within the body.

The Platinum Metals Review includes articles which discuss the treatment of cancers using platinum, iridium, and ruthenium. Apparently, the application of a platinum compound to an altered DNA state (as in the case of a cancer) will cause the DNA to relax and become corrected. It is known that both iridium and rhodium have anti-aging properties, that ruthenium and platinum compounds interact with DNA, and that gold and the precious metals can activate the endocrinal glandular system in a way that heightens awareness and aptitude to extraordinary levels.

The ancients from thousands of years ago knew of the superconducting effect of the precious metals on our consciousness -- what they referred to as the light body (the ka), and that both the physical body and the light body had to be fed. In so doing, we can also use the properties of the monoatomic elements to levitate, and quite possibly activate the body’s so-called “junk DNA”, along with the generally unused 90 to 95 % of the brain!

There is also evidence that the Hathor Temple on Mount Horeb in the Sinai Peninsula was involved in the construction of the pyramids. The furnace laboratories were not only used to provide food for the light-bodies of the pharaohs in the Star Fire tradition, but by use of the levitation potential, the massive blocks of the pyramids could be easily moved into place. For, in fact, the white powder is capable of bending space-time, providing for a gravitational attraction of less than zero, and of transposing its own weightlessness to a block of stone. Even more exotically, Gardner has noted that: “The once-sealed King’s Chamber [in the Great Pyramid of Giza] was, in fact, contrived as a superconductor, capable of transporting the pharaoh into another dimension of space-time through the Meissner Field (a body’s polar magnetic aura).”

The possible implications of the existence of the ORME -- adding the white powder of gold (and other precious metals) to one’s “diet” -- is astounding. Based on the full range of literature, Hudson believes a human ingesting the ORME in the correct manner can fulfill all the dreams of the esoteric alchemists, i.e.:

· To have perfect telepathy,

· Be able to levitate and/or bilocate,

· Know good and evil when it’s in the room with you (i.e. eat of the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil),

· Project one’s thoughts into someone else’s mind,

· Heal by laying on of hands, and

· Cleanse or resurrect the dead within two or three days after they have died.

The latter comes from the traditions of the Anunnaki in raising their own from the dead (after their Descent into the Underworld), as well as the gospels of Jesus Christ.

The good news is that the precious elements occur in herbs and numerous vegetables. Grapes, for example, can be a primary source. A four ounce glass of Concord grape juice frozen concentrate can yield 127 mg of rhodium and 48 mg of iridium (more than an equivalent amount of virtually any other food). A key to the grape’s concentration of these precious metals is apparently connected to the fact that the grape roots go so much deeper into the Earth, where there is, apparently, a much better source of the elements. This explains why the deepest mines on Earth are gold mines, and furthermore that volcanoes are also a source. This implies that the interior of the Earth seems to be a primary “manufacturer” of the elements, and thus the ash from a volcanic eruption leaves downwind crop fields enormously fertile for years.

Hudson has discovered in the brain tissue of pigs and cows, that over 5% of the brain tissue by dry matter weight consists of rhodium and iridium! Gardner, in his book, Genesis of the Grail Kings [Bantam Books, New York, 1999] notes that “by dry-matter weight, over 5 per cent of our brain tissue is composed of iridium and rhodium in the high spin state.” This latter fact has often been missed because of the limitations of conventional testing sequences which do not take the time to go beyond thinking the test material is carbon, aluminum, or silica.

This implies that our self-aware Consciousness may be the result of a portion of our brain having monoatomic precious metals in our cells. This suggests the natural state of having a heavy metal mind, but also suggests we may need to ingest far more than we’re currently taking in.

Okay. Is this is all true, then it would suggest that whoever controls the gold and precious metal supply of the planet would control everyone’s ability to be able to take advantage of the ORME. It suggests, in fact, that slant on “The Golden Rule”, Dem Wid de Gold makes de rules! And therein lies the Mother of Conspiracies. In point of fact, the market on the precious metals is one of the most closely held, protected, and guarded Cartels on the planet today. Allegedly, such vested interests are motivated only by money. But don’t count on it!

It is perhaps worth mentioning that even if the powers that control the precious metal markets don’t realize the full implications what they’re controlling, this does not lessen the control. Buying and holding gold might thus be a nice investment against the future.

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

More detailed information can be found at:

David Radius Hudson -- The story of David Hudson’s discovery of the ORME.

Food of the Gods -- Potentially astounding results of a heavy metal diet.

An ORME History -- A description from one of David Hudson’s first public lectures.

ORME Physics -- David Hudson’s scientific discoveries, involving Nuclear Shell Model, and Monoatomic Elements (as well as the Scientific Literature to back it up).

ORME Biology -- The ORME in living systems.

ORMUS, a slight variation of the ORME (i,e., not necessarily monoatomic, but which is receiving a great deal of research).

Star Fire -- The original, natural ORME!

Ark of the Covenant -- The repository for The Philosopher’s Stone?

Dem Wid de Gold -- The past and future high power politics of Precious Metals.

The Golden Tear from the Eye of Horus -- A fictional account of the implications of the ORME (for the less technically inclined).

The ORME is a big subject. But the journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step. [And that you’ve just taken. The next step should be a piece of cake! Would you like ice cream with that? Or perhaps a sprinkling of Iridium and Rhodium?]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:05 am 
Posting Freak

the discovery, in David Hudson's words:

DAVID HUDSON AT IFNS

I was buying gold and silver as an inflation hedge. Then got into producing gold from a natural source, old mining sources. Mining worked well with the farming. You beat Uncle Sam as much as possible out of taxes, and at the same time accumulate as much wealth as you can. Leaching gold with cyanide process is like leaching salt out in the farming process. More of a hobby than a business -- no intention of making money. But something I enjoyed very much. Did it for fun.

In the process of recovering gold and silver, I began to recover something else, which was causing losses of the gold and silver. Eventually it reached the point where the gold and silver would not recover at all because of the something else. I then shut it down, in order to find out what the problem material was. I am not a physicist or a chemist and had no idea what the stuff was. It would recover and had a specific gravity; it would recover in the molten lead like it was gold and silver; it would flow out of the lead; but when I held the lead down, I had nothing. The mining community refers to this as “ghost gold”, a non-assayable, non-identifiable form of gold.

I then became involved with someone who does emission spectroscopy (ES), and became aware of work done by the Soviet Academy of Sciences. When one does ES, it involves taking a carbon electrode, placing your sample on the carbon electrode, and then running a second carbon electrode down above it, and striking an arc. When you strike the arc, the elements ionize, and give off specific light frequencies. This is spectroscopic analysis. In the analysis, it's done for 10-15 seconds before the electrode is burned away, and American Spectroscopists claim that anything there will be ionized and read within those 15 minutes.

My sample was identified as Iron, Silicon and Aluminum. I then spent three years in finding ways to take away all the Fe, Si, and Al. Then, I still had 98% of the sample of the material. On the arc, the material didn’t indicate to be anything. It was nothing. Back to Cornell University, where I worked with a Ph.D. who did X-Ray Analysis. This involved: Cumming Microscopy, Diffraction Microscopy, Fluorescent Microscopy, and five other wonderful technologies. The Ph.D. said that it was Iron, Silicon, and Aluminum. Stayed there to remove it all. Whereupon, the Ph.D. said it was “pure nothing.” This wasn't good enough for me. I could hold it in my hands, weigh it, perform chemistries with it -- it was something. I then recalled that, according to the Soviet Academy of Sciences, the proper analytical tool is to burn the sample in the emission spectroscopic analysis for 300 seconds, not just 15.

To do this, you have to sheath the electrode with an inert gas -- keeping all the oxygen away from the DC arc. Otherwise, the carbon oxidizes and the electrode falls apart. I set up to do this, using Argon gas to sheath the electrode -- literally keeping the oxygen away. Because carbon is a very high temperature material, it will then last for 300 seconds. When the material was placed on the electrode and the arc was struck, there was no reading at all for 15 seconds [other than “electronic grass” on the scope, as well as Iron, Silicon, Aluminum, and occasionally, traces of Calcium]. Then the material went quiet.

[Argon gas if fundamentally crucial to Sonoluminesence, as well. It also has an identical crystalline structure to such elements as Rhodium and Iridium.]

Finally, after 90 seconds, Palladium (Pd) began to read; after 110 seconds, Platinum (Pt) began to read; at 130 seconds, Ruthenium (Ru); at about 140-150 seconds, Rhodium; at 190 seconds, Iridium; at 220 seconds, Osmium began to read. The Russians call this fractional vaporization. For example, when one has water in an iron container, you can't get the iron hotter than the boiling point of water as long as there is water present. This is the basis for cooling systems in engines, and why automobile engines don’t overheat, as long as there is water present. But once, the water is gone, the temperature rises very rapidly to the melting temperature of the iron.

[The temperature of any well-mixed solution undergoing a phase change will stay at the temperature of the phase change until the phase is completed. Also, the relevant boiling temperatures for the metals in the sample are: Calcium: 1420 oC, Iron: 1535 oC, Silicon: 2355 oC, Aluminum: 2327 oC; followed by: Palladium: >2200 oC, Rhodium: 2500 oC, Ruthenium: 4150 oC, Platinum: 4300 oC, Iridium: >4800 oC, Osmium: >5300 oC. (Silver has a boiling point of 1950 oC, while Gold’s boiling point is 2600 oC.)]

Essentially, all of the emissions from the elements were coming off in the sequence of their increasing boiling temperatures. The maximum temperature of the DC arc is, theoretically, in the center of the arc, 5450 to 5500 oC; while the sample was slightly away from the center. Thus all the heat went into boiling off one element at a time, in sequence of their boiling temperatures. They come off individually, as if there is nothing else in the sample.

I continued to run sample for 2 and a half years, comparing it to standard samples. The amazing thing is that commercially available samples of the precious metals, when placed in the emission spectroscopic DC arc, read within 15 seconds. (And they assume they’re reading it all.) But then it goes quiet, until after 90 seconds, it starts to read again. About 85% of the reading occurs at the end. In effect the people buying the commercially available samples and doing readings, are only doing about 15 to 20% of the sample. And they assume it’s everything. Short burn times don’t do the trick. They assume the standard, and yet this is not the correct standard.

Keep in mind that the Soviet Academy of Sciences, the most prestigious scientific body in the Soviet Union and Johnson-Mathewe-Inglehart produce all the precious metals in the world. The mining activity of the best deposit in the world in South Africa for six of these elements (Pd, Pt, Os, Ru, Ir, and Rh -- i.e. no silver or gold) may yield only one-third of one ounce of the precious metals per ton of ore. They go a half mile down into the ground, following an 18 inch seam of material, to get 1/3 of 1 oz per ton of all the precious elements. No one else knows it’s there, and no one can analyze it. We, on the other hand, are able to derive and identify out of one ton of ore: 6-8 ounces of Palladium, 12-13 ounces of Platinum, 150 ounces of Osmium, 250 ounces of Ruthenium, 600 ounces of Iridium, and 1200 ounces of Rhodium!!

This was then confirmed by a highly respected chemist and spectroscopy, including all of the colors of the solutions being correct, all the oxidation potentials were basically correct, all of the physical properties were correct. An analytical chemist. Consider Rhodium. Rhodium produces a crimson, blood red colored salt. That is how it got its name, from the rose colored salt, and the only element which produces this color. Very conspicuous.

When you precipitate Rhodium out of solution, you add bromade as the oxidizer, then you do a neutralization of the acid, and the hydroxide precipitates out of the solution. You filter it, dry it, oxidize it, hydrogen reduce it, and you should have metal. (Standard procedure). But we neutralized the solution of the pure Rhodium, got a red brown dioxide, filtered that out, dried it, and heated it in a tube furnace under oxygen up to 850 degrees for an hour to dehydrate it, and we’d get this red brown idoxide. Then we put it back in the tube furnace and hydrogen reduce it to a gray powder, and then take the gray powder in a tube furnace at 1000 degrees under argon, and it turned snow white.

A commercial spectroscopic firm then analyzed three samples, and again picked up Iron, Aluminum, Silicon and Calcium. There was no consistency between the three samples, which were all the same. The material was 99.9% pure Rhodium, in different stages of the processing.

The standards that are sold as labeled as RhCl3, when in reality they are Rh12Cl36. It still has metal-metal bonds. Even without the Chlorine, you still have the metal bonds, which are never lost. But if you take Rhodium to the monoatomic state, you can end up with HRhCl4. Then when you take away the Chloride, you get HRh (Hydrogen Rhodide). A rhodide is a -1, instead of a +1. The physical properties are more like an Iodide.

When gold is produced as a monoatomic gold, it’s a forest green color. As a metal, it’s a yellow gold. No one has monoatomic gold as a commercial product. Monoatomic gold is much more powerful, as in a fuel cell. Boiling gold will never result in a monoatomic gold. Gold has the 5d, 6s1 electron structure (the single s electron, like Sodium, Potassium, Hydrogen, and Lithium), and is thus explosively reactive. Except that in the case of gold, it's gold reacting with gold.

But in the bowels of the earth, in the volcanoes, nature is producing monoatomic gold. When it comes out, 98% of the gold coming out is monoatomic, 2% is metal. [Thus Hudson may not be making monoatomic gold, he separating it instead.] We have worked with the yellow gold, converting it, but always coming back to yellow gold. But when we get monoatomic gold, it never goes back to yellow. And as monoatomic gold, it is not metallic, has none of the metallic qualities of yellow gold.

If you use thermo-gravometric analysis, and you produce monoatomic gold, you get sort of a gray-black, hydrogen Auride (HAu). When you heat it, and the proton is annealed away, this is the same way you produce Amorphous Silicon (Silane to Amorphous Silicon). When you heat it, the proton is annealed away, it goes to a snow white powder! It loses 4/9th of its weight. If you take it back to metal, it regains the weight. As you kept annealing the material, it would levitate - literally taking the pan with it. In cooling, it would sometimes go to 2 or 300% of the weight. In heating, it goes to less than nothing.

This only happens in the white powder form. But mass has never left. Losing weight when cooling the material (approaching absolute zero), and you have a superconductor.

A superconductor is a material that has a single wavelength in the sample, a single vibration or frequency, much like a laser. By definition, a superconductor does not allow any voltage potential to exist within it; it’s perfect amperage, but no voltage. To hook up wires with ordinary current to the superconductor and get the electrons off the wire, you need voltage. You have the tune the vibrational frequency of the electrons in the wire to that of the superconductors. And to get them off.

The electrons going into the superconductor have to pair, with a time forward electron with a time reverse electron. When they pair, they become light. Any amount of light can exist in the superconductor. It doesn’t reside in any space time. The only way to prove it’s a superconductor, is to measure a Meissner field. Non-polar field (only field of its kind). Superconductivity responds to magnetic fields. Earth’s magnetic field is larger.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:06 am 
Posting Freak

continued from above:

A superconductor can see your thoughts in your brain. Different parts of your brain lights up when you eat something sweet or something sour -- it’s a superconductor that sees it.

When it goes to the white powder and loses 4/9th of its weight, it’s flowing light within it, in response to the earth’s magnetic field. And it flows so much current that it levitates 4/9th of its weight on the earth’s magnetic field. A human hand has sufficient amperage, that if you pass it under the sample, the material floats. It’s that sensitive to magnetic fields. All the 8 precious metal elements can do this. Also Copper, Cobalt and Nickel. So, I filed 11 patents.

In 1990, my uncle showed me the Time-Life Book, Secrets of the Alchemist. I was not interested in Alchemy; I wanted credibility in physics and chemistry. The book talks about a “white powder of gold”. The goal of the alchemist had been to make a “white powder of gold”. To make “the container of the light of life.” If you stand in its presence, you don’t age. If you partake of it, you live for ever. I begrudgingly agreed to read the book

I have since read some 500 books on alchemy, alchemy history, and it all goes back to a man named Enoch. Thoth, Hermes Trisgetimus. Same man. Ascended by partaking of the white drops. He never died. Ascended because he was so perfect.

I found a huge amount of research going on in treating cancer with precious elements. That the elements have been found interacting with a cell by a vibrational frequency or by a light transfer and have been correcting the DNA. Any alteration, any defect in the DNA is corrected by the precious elements. It perfects the cells of our bodies. But the element going into our bodies is not a metal, the element is not a heavy metal, it is an element. So there’s no heavy metal poisoning. You can eat any amount of this white flour and it doesn’t hurt you. If you eat it, it just goes through your digestive system.

I took some brain tissue from a pig, and some from a cow, and analyzed it. They destroyed the organic, and did a metals analysis. Over 5% of the brain tissue by dry matter weight was Rhodium and Iridium. But no one knows it, because it can’t be directly measured. The elements are flowing the light of life in your body. The elements are in fact what the light is. There are four papers by the U.S. Naval Research, that they have proved the cells communicate with each other by a process identical to superconductivity. But they can't figure out the physical mechanism.

It is the stealth atoms. It’s the atoms in our bodies that flow perpetually the light of life. But no one knows they’re there, because they don’t identify them by instrumental analysis. And the reason they don’t identify them is also in the literature. Since 1986, the top physicists in the world, at the Niels Bohr Institute, at Argonne National Laboratory, at Brookhaven... They have found that there is a group of elements in the center of the Periodic Table that go through this strange state of existence.

So most of these publications occurred between 1988 on, but my patents were filed first. What they have found is that the nucleus of these elements were deformed, went to a high spin state -- what's called high spin nuclei -- and theoretically, these high spin nuclei should be superconductors. Because high spin nuclei pass energy from one atom to the next with no loss of energy.

This is what is in our bodies. This is what flows the light of life. And when you understand that a superconductor literally flows a single wavelength of light, but in fact the light is a null light, two ways that are mirror images of each other. There’s no wave -- it appears to cancel, but the null wave is in fact, while not measurable directly, is what produces the aura around our bodies. The aura is the Meissner field of superconductivity.

In our bodes, we have all this junk DNA. There are 30 aspects of the DNA that nobody can figure out what it’s there for. We only use 15% of our brain. What's the other 85% of it there for? Did we evolve a brain we don’t use? It’s as if we had, at one time, a higher state of enlightenment. And we have fallen to the state we exist in now.

In ancient Egypt, which I traced this back to, there’s a book, called The Egyptian Book of the Dead and the Papyrus of Ani, by Budge. This is the oldest book of the dead, from Old Kingdom Egypt. They found it, dating from about 3500 B.C.E., in the tomb of Pepi II. It says, “I am purified of all imperfections. What is it? I ascend like the golden hawk of Horus. What is it? I pass by the immortals without dying. What is it? I come before my father in Heaven. What is it?”

It goes on and on and on. It keeps asking this question, “What is it?”

The Hebrews worked in Egypt for many, many generations -- they were the artisans and the metallurgists. When they left Egypt, Baalzelael, the goldsmith and Moses prepared the bread of the presence of God. He prepared the bread that the high priest partook of, the Melchizedek priest. The word in Hebrew that literally means “What is it?” is manna. The word, manna, literally translates, verbatim, into a question, “What is it?” If you don’t believe it, look in the Travels of Josephus. The very same words that were used in Old Kingdom Egypt, 3500 B.C. [Pepi II reigned 90 years from c. 2300 to 2210 (traditional dating), or 1720 to 1630 (Immanuel Velikovsky’s dating).]

Basically, these elements are naturally in your body. It’s primarily Rhodium and Iridium. Now the Bible says that Moses told the Hebrew people, “You have not kept the covenant, and so the manna is being taken from you. But it will come back in the end times. When we will be a nation of high priests, not an elect high priesthood.” This is the food, the light, you take in your body.

If you ask a Rabbi, have you ever heard of the white powder of gold, he’ll say yes, we’ve heard of it, but to our knowledge no one has known how to make it since the destruction of the First Temple. The temple of Solomon. This knowledge has been lost. But it wasn’t completely lost, the high priests when they left the temple when it was destroyed, went out on the desert and organized a commune called Qumrun. They were the Essenes. In The Dead Seas Schrolls Uncovered [Eisement and Wise] this in ancient times, when the white powder was mixed in water, was known as The Golden Tear from the Eye of Horus. It was called, “That which issues from the mouth of the creator.” The spittle. Not the word of God, but the spittle. Or the semen of the father in heaven. If you put the white powder in water, it doesn’t really disolve. It forms this gelatinous suspension, and looks just like a vial of semen. Being a Farmer, I know what semen looks like.

The symbolism of “prepare yourself like a bride in the bridal chamber”, purify and cleanse yourself, prepare yourself for the coming of the father in heaven, to be inseminated by the father in heaven in the bridal chamber. To totally be regenerated, to be purified, to be cleansed. Every cell in your body will be taken back to the way it’s supposed to be, when you were a teenager or a child. It perfects the DNA. And it flows the light until you literally reach the point where the light body exceeds the physical body.

In ancient Egypt, they said you have a physical body you must feed in order to grow as it’s meant to be. If you don’t feed that child, he’ll never grow. He’ll never become the person he’s supposed to be. But you also have to feed the spirit body, you have to feed the ka, what they called it in ancient Egypt -- so it can grow and become what it’s meant to be. And most of you aren’t feeding your ka. It’s sitting there like a little runt inside your body. And they said you feed it and feed it and feed it with the semen of the father in heaven, and it grows and grows and becomes more enlightened and more enlightened, and literally you reach the point where the light body exceeds the physical body. You literally light up the room when you walk in.

The gifts that go with this are: perfect telepathy, you can know good and evil when it’s in the room with you, you also can project your thoughts into someone else’s mind. You can levitate, you can walk on water, because it’s flowing so much light within you that you literally don’t attract gravity. And when you understand that when you exclude all external magnetic fields, when you exclude gravity, you are no longer of this space time. You become a fifth dimensional being. You can literally think where you would like to be, and go there. Just disappear. You also have other attributes that they go into. You can heal by the laying on of hands, and can cleanse and resurrect the dead within two or three days after they died. You have so much energy that you can literally embrace people and bring light and energy back into them.

Sounds pretty far out. Most groups don’t receive this very well.

If this is really what this stuff does, then let’s use it. I haven’t achieved everything yet, but it miraculously has cured every disease that we’ve tested on thus far. Started with very incremental amounts of 2 mg (32,000 mg in an ounce), and have gone up to 50 mg -- 50 mg over a period of 60 to 90 days, cures cancer, Aids. It’s the light that corrects itself. You all know this.

Christ said to his disciples, “Don’t touch me, I don’t have on my earthly garments.” They asked, “When will we see you again?” He replied, “When you have prepared the proper food and have on your proper garments.” What is the proper food? It’s the food of the angels, the food of the gods, the manna, the “What is it?” And your proper garment is your garment of Or, your Meissner field (what science calls it). And literally, it’s about a thousand times what you have now.

The amazing thing about superconductors is that they don’t have to touch for their energy to flow from one superconductor to another. Electricity has to touch. Superconductors can sit at a distance from each other, as long as they are in resonant frequency with each other, they are One. They function as one. So when you have your perfect super-conducting body, you’re not of this space time. You are a light being, and your mind is one with other people’s minds. You literally know their thoughts, and they know your thoughts. You and they are literally of one mind, one heart, and this is science.

The Bible says that the man who will plant the golden tree of life, which in Hebrew is the ORME tree (the name of my patents -- at the time I had no idea of the connection). When my cousin joined the Morman Church, she had to do their genealogy, and his great, great, great grandmother is Hanah DeVries, daughter of Christopher DeVries, brother of Claude DeVries [see reference 2 above, and/or Holy Blood, Holy Grail]. Nostradamus worked for the DeVries family, and Nostradamus prophesied that by 1999, the occult gold will be known to science.

The old enemy of religion, the old enemy of philosophy is science, but in fact science will serve up the confirmation and science will be the one who brings this to the world. Religion has tried to do this for two thousand years, and it’s failed miserably. The world is no dern good. People are no dern good. They’re greedy, they’re selfish. The Capitalist system has worn out, based on selfishness and greed. But Science can take this to the world in four or five years. Once it is accepted and understood by scientists, the breakthroughs will just be astronomical.

A basic analytical breakthrough. You can fill yourself with this light. In The Dead Sea Scrolls Uncovered, not only did the Qumrun community have a metallurgical foundry in the middle of the city, you also find out that the teacher of righteousness, this thing they were totally preoccupied with, wasn’t Moses or Christ. It says the High Priest swallows the teacher of righteousness. The TR is the holy spirit, the TR for those scientists is the light, the zero-point light that isn’t measurable. It is in fact the light, the god source within us. Literally, we know all things. We don’t have to read or study. We just know.

When your light body exceeds your material body, you don’t have to eat food. You can if you want, but you don’t have to. You have perfect telepathy. How much more could you ever be judged than for everyone to know your heart and your mind. Everything about you is known. No more hidden agendas, no more lies, no more deceit. Everything is known. And this is called the opening of the book of light. In Revelations, it says, “Blessed be the man who shall overcome, for he shall be given the hidden manna, the white stone of the purest kind upon which will be written a new name.” He will not be the same person. It’s encoded in your DNA waiting to be activated.

It says that at 1160 degrees, the white powder of gold fuses to form gold glass. It’s a transparent glass, just like window glass. And in Revelations it says, “The streets of the New Jerusalem will be paved with gold of the purest light, as transparent as glass, and the foundations of New Jerusalem will be made with gold liken unto glass.”

This is the gold glass, the very basis of the New Jerusalem. The very basis of raising our self and our consciousness to this higher state. This Or, this highest light, that will literally activate all of our DNA. Will cause us to use all of our brain again, and we will return back again to the original state that we have created to be in. Before we fell to the sleeping existence we know now.

These elements are in all of the herbs, the herbal teas, and many of the vegetables you vegetarians are eating. You get them in small amounts. Through work, dedication, years of study and meditation, you can achieve similar results. But it is really tough to be a Tibetan Monk. This is called the Keys of the Kingdom. You insert it, and turn it and... It isn’t the answer, but the way to the answer. But if you step through that door, that’s your decision. Nobody’s going to make you take it.

There are many people in this world that don’t want this to happen. But this is the New World Order, just not the one George Bush saw. It can be scary. But it is here. Every piece is now known to Science. The philosophical implications are immense

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:17 pm 
Posting Freak

some things you should know about white powdered gold

[link to http://www.youtube.com]

[link to http://www.youtube.com]

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:08 pm 
Posting Freak

Back to the ``superconducter and miessner field affect ``aspect of intention of my thread and from my understanding of being at David Hudson`s lectures which I am only now beginning to understand... :wink:

Quote:
A DAVID HUDSON LECTURE PART II

Basically, the powder should allow the flow of current with no resistance if it is truly superconducting. This was attempted with a voltmeter and nothing happened, we learned that a superconductor is a material that has a single wavelength within the sample, much like a laser, it has a single frequency within it. When you hook up the electrodes to the superconducting material, by definition a superconductor does not allow any voltage potential to exist in the sample. It will sustain a perfect amperage with NO voltage.

To get the electron off the wire and INTO the SAMPLE, it takes voltage, to get the electron out of the sample and INTO the WIRE it again takes voltage.

But the sample doesn't allow voltage if it is truly superconducting. The only way to get energy into a perfect superconductor is to 'tune' the vibrational frequency OF THE ELECTRONS on the wire to match the frequency of the powder and then energy flows on WITH NO PUSH. It does not have to come off, it just flows on and on without coming off. The only way to get it off, is you have to tune the vibrational frequency of the wire that it's coming into to the frequency of the superconductor, and then apply a voltage potential and then it comes out, the amazing thing is it does not HAVE to come out.

When you learn that the electrons are going into the superconductor by PAIRING, it is a TIME FORWARD electron, pairing with a TIME REVERSED electron and they call this a Cooper Pair. When the electrons pair, THEY CONVERT TO LIGHT, it is no longer a particle but becomes pure light. Any amount of light can exist in any space time, if it has no particle aspect, so the light flows onto it and it gets more and more light, but it does not reside in any space time.

The only way you can prove it is a superconductor, is as the energy flows within it, it produces around it a Meissner field. This field will not allow any voltage potential into the sample. It has no north/south pole, the only material we know to have this property. It will not allow any voltage potential or any electromagnetic energy to enter the sample.

So what color does it have to be if it REFLECTS ALL LIGHT, if it absorbs all light, it is BLACK, if it reflects all light, it must be WHITE. Superconductor will respond to magnetic fields of 2 X 10 to the minus 15 ergs. There are 10 to the 18th power ergs in a gauss and the Earth's magnetic field, as detectable by a compass, is about .78 gauss. So if there are 10 to the 18th ergs in a gauss, this erg must really be a tiny measure of magnetic energy.

Do you know how they see your thoughts in your brain?

With a superconductor measuring tiny magnetic changes in the brain. This material is so sensitive to magnetic fields that when it goes to the white powder form and loses 4/9ths of its weight, what it is doing is flowing light within it, in response to the earth's magnetic field. There is so much current flowing in it that it levitates 4/9ths of its weight ON THE EARTH'S MAGNETIC FIELD. Your hand has sufficient amperage that if passed under this tube, The material floats, it is that sensitive to magnetic fields.

All of these elements do this, ruthenium, osmium, iridium, rhodium, palladium, platinum, gold, silver, copper, cobalt and nickel. In 1988, we filed US and worldwide patents on this form of matter. At that time, I was working with General Electric on fuel cells. I was told if I was the first to understand it, the first to make it, then I could be the first to patent it.

The work I was doing with GE was with fuel cells, providing my 'alleged' rhodium to be used in the fuel cells. When it was received by GE, they analyzed no rhodium, yet they put it on carbon, mounted it in the fuel cells and it works. It does what only rhodium will do. After operating the fuel cell for two to three weeks, they take it out and now there is rhodium in the electrode. They were puzzled as to where the rhodium was coming from, since it had been analyzed before being inserted and no rhodium was found.

In 1988, I filed these patents for Orbitally Re-arranged Monoatomic Elements, ORMES....Orme Gold, Orme Platinum, Orme Palladium....(you could just as easily says 'ghost gold', 'ghost platinum', etc.... Jerry)

About 1990, my uncle showed me a Time-Life book on Secrets of the Alchemists. I put it off because I thought there was nothing in alchemy that could be of use to me. He kept after me and showed me a section where it talks about a white powder made from gold. The goal of the alchemists was to make a white powder of gold, that would serve as the container of the light of life.

If you stand in its presence, you don't age, if you partake of it, you live forever. So I begrudgingly read the book and have now read 500 to 600 books on alchemy and it's history. All of it goes back to a man the Hebrews called Enoch, the Egyptians called Thoth, in Greece, they call him Hermes Trimesgritus, all the same man. It is claimed he ascended by partaking of the white drops, the man who never died, he ascended because he was so perfect. We have found, and this in the standard Bristol/Myers Squibb literature, that over the last four or five years, there is tremendous research going on with precious elements and cancer treatment. The precious elements have been found to inter-react with the cell by a vibrational frequency or by alight transfer to correct the DNA.

Any incorrect part of the DNA is corrected by the precious element. It perfects the cells of our body. The element going into our body is not a metal, the element is not a heavy metal, the element is AN ELEMENT, and so there is no heavy metal POISONING. You can eat any amount of this white flour you want to and it won't hurt you, it goes through your digestive system. In fact, we took some brain tissue from a pig and a cow and we analyzed it, first we destroyed the organic matter and did a metals analysis. Over 5%of the brain tissue by dry matter weight is RHODIUM and IRIDIUM and no one knows it, because it can't be directly measured. The elements are flowing the light of life in your body, the elements are in fact, what the light is.....(remember, this is ORME-RHODIUM and ORME-IRIDIUM, detected by the 300 second spectroscopic analysis.... Jerry)

I can show you four papers by the US Naval Research Facility where they have PROVEN that the cells communicate with each other by a process identical to superconductivity, but they can't figure out WHAT is superconducting. It is these 'stealth' atoms at work. The atoms that are in your body, the atoms that flow perpetually the light of life, but no one knows they are there, because they don't identify by (normal) instrumental analysis.

And the reason they don't identify is also in the literature, since 1986, some of the top physicists in the world, at the Niels Bohr Institute, at Argonne National Labs and at Berkeley Brookhaven have found that there is a group of elements at the center of the periodic table that goes to this strange state of existence. Most of these publications occurred from 1988 on, but my patent was filed first.

What they found, was that the nucleus of these elements deforms, goes to a high spin state, called a high spin nuclei, and theoretically the high spin nuclei should be superconductors, because high spin nuclei pass energy from one atom to the next with NO NET LOSS OF ENERGY. This is what is in your body, this is what flows as the light of life. When you understand that a superconductor flows with only a single frequency of light. In fact, that light is a NULL light. In other words, it consists of two waves, that are mirror images of each other. Because of this mirror symmetry, there is NO WAVE, it APPEARS to cancel. But this null wave that is not measurable directly is what produces the aura around your body. THE AURA IS THE MEISSNER FIELD from the superconductivity.

There are still many mystery areas within living tissues. In our body we have what is called 'junk DNA'. There are over 30 aspects of DNA which No one can figure out what they are there for. We only use 15% of our brain, what is the other 85% there for? Did we evolve a brain we don't use? It's as if we existed at one time in a higher state of enlightenment and we have fallen to the state we exist in right now.

There are still many mystery areas within living tissues. In our body we have what is called 'junk DNA'. There are over 30 aspects of DNA which No one can figure out what they are there for. We only use 15% of our brain, what is the other 85% there for? Did we evolve a brain we don't use? It's as if we existed at one time in a higher state of enlightenment and we have fallen to the state we exist in right now.

There is some material from ancient Egypt that provides some insight into this white powder, it is called the Egyptian Book of the Dead and the Papyrus of Ani, by Budge. This is the oldest book of the Dead, found about 3500 BC in the tomb of Pepi the 2nd. It says, I am purified of all imperfections, what is it? I sin like the golden hawk of Horus, what is it? I pass by the immortals without dying, what is it? I come before my father in heaven, what is it? It goes on and on, always asking what is it?

Do you know that the Hebrews worked in Egypt for many generations, they were the artisans and metallurgists. When they left Egypt, Bezalial the goldsmith prepared the bread of the presence of god. Bezalial prepared this bread that the high priest partook of, the mellets(sp?) of that priest.

The word in Hebrew that literally means What is it? is Manna. The word manna literally translates verbatim to a question, What is it? Look in the travels of Josephus and you will see that this is so. The very same words that were used in Old Kingdom Egypt in 3500 BC. Basically, these elements are naturally in your body, primarily rhodium and iridium, but gold (OR?), means gold or the highest light. The Bible says that Moses told the Hebrew people that they had not kept the Covenant, so the Manna was to be taken from them, but it will come back in the end times when we would be a nation of high priests, not an elect high priesthood. This is the food, this is the light, that you take in your body.

In fact, if you ask a Rabbi if he ever heard of the white powder of gold, he says, yes, we know of the white powder of gold, but to our knowledge No one knows how to make it since the destruction of the first Temple, the Temple of Solomon.

This knowledge was not completely lost, the high priests who left the temple when it was destroyed went out on the desert and organized the community known as Qumrun, they were the Essenes. If you get copies of the Dead Sea Scrolls Uncovered, which Eiseman and Wise just translated, this in ancient Egypt was known as the GOLDEN TEAR from the EYE OF HORUS.

It was the white powder of gold mixed in water. It was called that which issues from the mouth of the creator. The spittle. Not the word of God, but the spittle, or the semen of the father in Heaven. If you mix the white powder in water, it doesn't really dissolve, it forms a gelatinous suspension, and it looks just like a vial of semen. I know this because, being a farmer, I know what semen looks like that we use on our farm.

You have to understand the symbolism, the understanding of; prepare yourself like a bride in the bridal chamber, purify and cleanse yourself, prepare yourself for the coming of the father in Heaven. To be inseminated by this father in Heaven in the bridal chamber, to totally be regenerated, to be purified, to be cleansed.

Every cell in your body will be taken back to the state it is supposed to be, when you were a teenager or a child. It perfects the DNA, and closes the light within the body until you literally reach a point where the light body exceeds the physical body.

In ancient Egypt, they said you have a physical body you must feed so it can grow and become what is meant to be. If you don't feed that child, he never grows, he never becomes the person he is supposed to be. But you also have to feed the spirit body, you have to feed the KA, so it can grow and become what its meant to be. And most of you are not feeding your KA. It is sitting there like a little runt inside your body. The texts say you must feed the KA with the semen of the father in heaven.

And the KA grows and grows, becoming ever more enlightened, until you reach a point where the light body exceeds the material body, you literally light up the room when you walk in. The gifts that go with this are perfect telepathy, you can know good and evil when it is in the room with you, you can project your thoughts into someone else's mind, you can levitate, you can walk on water, because It is flowing so much light in you, you literally don't attract to gravity.

When you understand that your body can now exclude all magnetic and other fields, including gravity, you are no longer of this space time, you become a fifth dimensional being. You literally can think where you'd like to be and you can go there and disappear from here. These ancient texts specify the appearance of other attributes such as healing with the laying on of hands, they claim you can resurrect the dead within two or three days after they die. Instead of using electrical paddles, you have so much energy in you, you can literally embrace these people and bring energy and life back into them. Sounds pretty far out. Most groups don't receive this very well.

It works. We haven't achieved everything yet, but it has done miraculous things. We started with very incremental amounts, 2 milligrams. There are 32,000 milligrams in an ounce, we start with 2 milligrams. We have gone up to 50 milligrams, over a period of 60 to 90 days and have had amazing results, it is the light that corrects the cells.

Christ said to his disciples, don't touch me, I don't have on my earthly garments. They said, when will we see you again. Christ replied, when you have prepared the proper food and when you have on your proper garments.

What is the proper food? It is the food of the angels, the food of the gods, the manna, the what is it? The proper garment, is your garment of glory, your rainbow garment, your Meissner field is what science calls it, and literally its about 1000 times what you have now.

The amazing thing about superconductors is they don't have to touch for energy to flow from one superconductor to the other. Electricity has to touch for electricity to flow. Superconductors can sit at a distance from each other, and as long as they are resonant to each other, they are AS ONE. They function as one.

When you have your perfect superconducting body, you are no longer of this space time. You are a light being, your mind is one with other people's minds. You literally know their thoughts and they know your thoughts. You're one mind and you are one heart and this is science. For those of you who don't believe it, it does not make any difference, because this is science, it is here. The Bible says that the man who will plant the golden tree of life, which in Hebrew is the ORME tree, the name of my patent, and I had no idea of this when I filed my patent. My cousin joined the Mormon church and they told her to do our genealogy. My thrice great grandmother is Hanna Deguies, daughter of Christopher Deguies, brother of Claude Deguies, who if you read the book, Holy Blood, Holy Grail, you know who the Deguies' are. Nostradamus worked with the Deguies family and Nostradamus prophesied that by 1999, the occult gold will be known to science. The old enemy of religion and philosophy is science. But in fact, science will serve up the confirmation and science will be the one to bring this to the world.

Religion has tried to do it for 2000 years and has failed miserably. The world is no durned good, people are no durned good, they are greedy and selfish. The capitalist system has worn out, because it is based on the selfishness and greed of man. But science can take this to the world in 4 to 5 years. Once it is accepted and understood by scientists, the breakthroughs will be astronomical.

Basically what I have done is create a basic analytical breakthrough. What it means, is you can fill yourself with this light. As you read in the Dead Sea Scrolls Uncovered, not only did the Qumrun community have a metallurgical foundry in the center of the city, you also find out that the Teacher of Righteousness, this thing that they were totally preoccupied with, wasn't Moses or Christ.

It says the high priest SWALLOWED the Teacher of Righteousness which was the Holy Spirit, it is the light, the zero point light that is not measurable. But it is in fact, the light or god force within us. It is the teacher that shows us how to know all things, we don't have to read or study, we just know.

Supposedly, when your light body exceeds your material body, you don't have to eat food. You can if you want, but you don't have to. You have perfect telepathy, how much more could you ever be judged, than for everyone to know your heart and your mind.

Everything about you is known, no more hidden agendas, no more lies, no more deceit. Everything is known, this is called the opening of the book of life. In Revelations, it says blessed be the man who will overcome, for he shall be given the hidden manna, the white stone of purest kind upon which will be written a new name, you will not be the same person. It's encoded in your DNA, waiting to be activated. It says, at 1160 degrees, the white powder of gold fuses to gold glass, its a transparent glass, just like window glass. In Revelations, written by John the Revelator, one of the three inner disciples, it says the streets of the New Jerusalem will be paved with gold so pure as like unto transparent glass and the foundations of New Jerusalem will be made of gold like unto transparent glass. This is the gold glass, the very basis of the New Jerusalem, the very basis of raising ourselves and our consciousness to this higher state.

This OR, the highest light, that will literally activate all our DNA, will cause us to use all of our brain AGAIN and we will return back to the original state we were created to be in before we fell to this animalistic existence we know now.

These elements are in all of the herbs that EFFECT regeneration, in the herbal teas and in many of the vegetables you vegetarians are eating. You get them in small amounts. Through work, dedication, years of study, meditation, you can achieve similar results, but it really is tough to be a Tibetan monk.

This is called the Keys to the Kingdom, you insert it, turn it and the door is open. It is your decision to step through the door. We are in the process of building a refinery, producing 65 million milligrams per day, it will be available in 8 or 9 months and I have to give it away, I can't sell it.

I of course will solicit donations, I have to GIVE it to people, if they find it of benefit, they can make a contribution. There is a book being written on it, it will be out in 8 to 9 months also. It will called ORMUS, it will be in all bookstores, we are not sure it will be published by one of the big houses, most likely, we will publish it ourselves. It will be a biography, it will be the story of my quest for the Holy Grail with all the details. The material will be available to all who seek it for the correct reasons at no charge.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:52 am 
Posting Freak

yes, seems he says basically the same thing at all of his lectures...compare the one you quote, and the one just above it, and they are almost the same.

the thing that struck me, was the fact that except for "sages" the knowledge of this alchemy was lost...and Dr Hudson seems to think that it was while the "children of Israel" were wandering in the dessert...until the time when he discovered the unique properties of the gold he was mining...not to forget the alchemist who throughout time have been searching for the "philosopher's stone"....it was prophesied that there would come a time when this knowledge would be restored!

apparently, we are living in that time :D

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:40 pm 
Posting Freak

"Heart Of Gold"

I want to live,
I want to give
I've been a miner
for a heart of gold.
It's these expressions
I never give
That keep me searching
for a heart of gold
And I'm getting old.
Keeps me searching
for a heart of gold
And I'm getting old.

I've been to Hollywood
I've been to Redwood
I crossed the ocean
for a heart of gold
I've been in my mind,
it's such a fine line
That keeps me searching
for a heart of gold
And I'm getting old.
Keeps me searching
for a heart of gold
And I'm getting old.

Keep me searching
for a heart of gold
You keep me searching
for a heart of gold
And I'm getting old.
I've been a miner
for a heart of gold.

NEIL YOUNG

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next