WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Superconductors and Miessener Fields
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:29 pm 
Posting Freak

A superconductor is ...

a many atom system of atoms operating in two dimensions along a standing wave.

[ By definition, a superconductor is a material that is so in balance, "that it will
not allow any external magnetic fields inside the superconductor's domain." ]

A single atom in itself is not a superconductor.
You need to "conduct" from somewhere to somewhere.

http://www.hbci.com/~wenonah/hudson/

I want to write about this in a language most lay people can understand because I know they can if interested. :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject: Re: Superconductors and Miessener Fields
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:39 pm 
Posting Freak

This is a very interesting short passage to listen too for it explains how a group of people from all corners of the earth can come together for a common cause and direct their energy as a coherent laser like beam of light or energy where it is needed, not all light is seen with these physical eyes. :wink: . Well, it is what I understand from what is said and for what I have experienced with and in such a diverse group. Enjoy.

http://www.hbci.com/~wenonah/hudson/sound/hudson4a.mp3

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:56 pm 
Posting Freak

As an aside, we have billions of atoms in our bodies and each having consciousness. They group together into molecules with each having their own consciousness with the consciousness of each atom working as a whole which makes for the consciouness of the molecule. They transform each step or joining along the way and yet still maintain the consciousness of the atom. Hmmmm...

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:22 pm 
Posting Freak

I am in the process of understanding superconductive states because it is akin to having gone within and not depending on externals. It is a state in which one can radiate energy over long distances, in utter coherence, like a laser if you will. It is a state where one is a conduit for some kind of powerful energy to flow through and effect anyone within their facinity if not direct it far away. Being in a superconductive state is akin to being able to levitate, bi-locate, teleport, and manifest objects in ones hand. All of these abilities have been mentioned or alluded too in the interviews and AA story. I also have met people who can do some of these things so I know they are possible. I am in the process of realizing this and wish to share it with those who are interested. I have always been interested in having so much potential for doing wonderous things and now I am learning how to realize it to do wonderous things on this earth and with humanity for them to see and realize that they can do it too!

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:40 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
A superconductor is ...

a many atom system of atoms operating in two dimensions along a standing wave.

[ By definition, a superconductor is a material that is so in balance, "that it will
not allow any external magnetic fields inside the superconductor's domain." ]

A single atom in itself is not a superconductor.
You need to "conduct" from somewhere to somewhere.

http://www.hbci.com/~wenonah/hudson/

I want to write about this in a language most lay people can understand because I know they can if interested. :D

There are some breathing disciplines that allows one to create a standing wave that surrounds one as they focus. They are so focused within , nothing external exists except what they are focused on. They have brought the external within and no other externals exist. To the degree they can keep their focus and truly know IT IS, is too the degree it will manifest when released, like magic....In this state it is like having created one's own space and time because they are no longer in the space and time they first sat down in , until they release their focus and come back to it. :wink: 8) :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 6:47 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Shay, I think all possibilities are dependent on what we believe...for instance, for decades scientist believed that Einstein's theory of relativity was correct, and acted accordingly... and were restricted by it...some still teach it is correct even though it has been debunked...by someone who apparently BELIEVED it was wrong.

if we believe we are telepathic, we are... eh?

here is an example of scientific fact being debunked...even though most BELIEVEd it for decades...and all the more reason why we could trust ourselves...to know some things we don't know :D

Quote:
The First Test That Proves General Theory of Relativity Wrong - A spinning top increases its weight much more than expected

What does this mean about what we have come to believe about our universe? I would think this pretty big.

[link to news.softpedia.com]

The First Test That Proves General Theory of Relativity Wrong - A spinning top increases its weight much more than expected
By: Vlad Tarko, Senior Editor, Sci-Tech News

According to Einstein's theory of general relativity, a moving mass should create another field, called gravitomagnetic field, besides its static gravitational field. This field has now been measured for the first time and to the scientists' astonishment, it proved to be no less than one hundred million trillion times larger than Einstein's General Relativity predicts.

This gravitomagnetic field is similar to the magnetic field produced by a moving electric charge (hence the name "gravitomagnetic" analogous to "electromagnetic"). For example, the electric charges moving in a coil produce a magnetic field – such a coil behaves like a magnet. Similarly, the gravitomagnetic field can be produced to be a mass moving in a circle. What the electric charge is for electromagnetism, mass is for gravitation theory (the general theory of relativity).

A spinning top weights more than the same top standing still. However, according to Einstein's theory, the difference is negligible. It should be so small that we shouldn't even be capable of measuring it. But now scientists from the European Space Agancy, Martin Tajmar, Clovis de Matos and their colleagues, have actually measured it. At first they couldn't believe the result.

"We ran more than 250 experiments, improved the facility over 3 years and discussed the validity of the results for 8 months before making this announcement. Now we are confident about the measurement," says Tajmar. They hope other physicists will now conduct their own versions of the experiment so they could be absolutely certain that they have really measured the gravitomagnetic field and not something else. This may be the first empiric clue for how to merge together quantum mechanics and general theory of relativity in a single unified theory.

"If confirmed, this would be a major breakthrough," says Tajmar, "it opens up a new means of investigating general relativity and its consequences in the quantum world."

The experiment involved a ring of superconducting material rotating up to 6 500 times a minute. According to quantum theory, spinning superconductors should produce a weak magnetic field. The problem was that Tajmar and de Matos experiments with spinning superconductors didn't seem to fit the theory – although in all other aspects the quantum theory gives incredibly accurate predictions. Tajmar and de Matos then had the idea that maybe the quantum theory wasn't wrong after all but that there was some additional effect overlapping over their experiments, some effect they neglected.

What could this other effect be? They thought maybe it's the gravitomagnetic field – the fact that the spinning top exerts a higher gravitational force. So, they placed around the spinning superconductor a series of very sensible acceleration sensors for measuring whether this effect really existed. They obtained more than they bargained for!

Although the acceleration produced by the spinning superconductor was 100 millionths of the acceleration due to the Earth's gravitational field, it is a surprising one hundred million trillion times larger than Einstein's General Relativity predicts. Thus, the spinning top generated a much more powerful gravitomagnetic field than expected.

Now, it remains the need for a proper theory. Scientists can also now check whether candidate theories, such as the string theory, can describe this experiment correctly. Moreover, this experiment shows that gravitational waves should be much more easily to detect than previously thought.

this also makes me think of what you have shared...what if the rate the atoms spin ... is what is giving us "mass" or density... is this what makes us resistant ?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:43 pm 
Posting Freak

Star I know what you are saying and I also know that what I am describing WORKS. The proof is in the pudding the actual doing of it. I also am aware that ya, it is not THE only way, just one that I have learned and know it has worked for me. I still am very open to doing other things too. Thanx for your post sister. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:48 pm 
Posting Freak

What is interesting about the theory of relativity in saying that mass increases as you approach the speed of light is that the particle is spreading out because it is transitioning into a wave.Once it hits the frequency beyond light it is a wave. The theory also states that nothing can go faster than the speed of light. Well many things can and do and when they do they disappear because they have become waves and not particles that can be seen.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:57 pm 
Posting Freak

How to make your own Philosopher's Stone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68jtnuMAa00

this vid is of a woman who mentions David Hudson's work and who uses (and shows the products) Monatomic Elements to increase her chaukarah's abilities...and who encourages everyone to try it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wf3S76iO ... re=related

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:54 pm 
Posting Freak

you have me on a search now...seems the "spin" is the clue:

1.15.1 THE ASPDEN EFFECT

Another example of latent forces existing in a system is found in the Aspden effect, discovered by Dr. Harold Aspden of Cambridge University. This experiment involved a gyroscope whose central wheel was fashioned from a powerful magnet.

The normal amount of energy that would be required to rotate the gyroscope to a certain maximum speed was 1000 joules. Like a glass of water being stirred up with a spoon, the rotation of the gyroscope would cause the aetheric energy inside its central wheel to begin spiraling, and this churning movement would continue inside the object even once Dr. Aspden brought the gyroscope to a stop.

Surprisingly, for up to 60 seconds after Aspden’s gyroscope stopped rotating, it would take ten times less energy to return it to the same velocity as it had attained the first time – only 100 joules.

This is another reproducible effect that has simply been ignored by the mainstream, because it “violates the laws of physics.” However, with Kozyrev’s work as a background, we can hear the chuckles of Russian scientists as they read of Dr. Aspden’s troubles in getting anyone in the West to acknowledge this effect.

Now if you’ve been paying attention, you might notice that Kozyrev showed that lead (Pb) maintained its latent forces for 14 seconds and aluminum for 28, and yet Dr. Aspden’s gyroscopes would retain their forces for a full 60 seconds.

This is due to the fact that extra aetheric / torsional energy is harnessed by the powerful permanent magnet making up the center of the gyroscope – and in The Science of Oneness we demonstrated how this basic property of rotating magnets has been used to create many different “free energy” devices.

[link to http://www.divinecosmos.com]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:03 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
How to make your own Philosopher's Stone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68jtnuMAa00

this vid is of a woman who mentions David Hudson's work and who uses (and shows the products) Monatomic Elements to increase her chaukarah's abilities...and who encourages everyone to try it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wf3S76iO ... re=related

Neither of these videos depict what David Hudson found in terms of the process he used or what the alchemists through the centuries did in finding the Philosophers Stone. You see, with the true powder of that elixir you take it only once and you are irrevocably changed beyond what you can comprehend now, forever. Niether of these videos come even close to what the process of deriving the Philosophers Stone is for it involves much more than just the materials you use or purchasing the finished product from someone who claims to of made it. If you are ready for it, it will find you. That's how it works. And it may be in a way you don't expect. Especially . :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:34 pm 
Posting Freak

I went to the "tinfoillady"'s website (LOL a woman after my own heart) and she is selling it...for $85 a vial.
http://www.theaethergroup.com/catalog/w ... d-p-2.html

White Powder Gold

No Matter What You Call It:

Monatomic gold, ORME, Ormus, M-State, Elixir of Life, Mfkzt, the Golden Fleece, Shem-an-na, Paradise stone, Fire Stone, the Golden Coffer, monatomic elements of David Hudson or the Philosopher\'s Stone. The discovery of monoatomic gold is significant and profound. White powder gold was used in a series of initiations in Egypt as evidenced when Sir Williams Flinders Petrie uneartherd a temple on the Sinai Peninsula at Mt Serabit near Serabit El Khadim in 1903 which was full of alchemical iconography from the time of the 3rd Egyptian Dynasty. In this temple complex, a large amount of white powder composed of monoatomic platinum group elements was found as well as an alchemical crucible. Apparently this white powder gold was one of the primary ingredient in the Bread Of Light used in their sacred rituals. This monoatomic Bread Of Light however, was used in the context of a deep spiritual path.

Sir Laurence Gardner, whose books have sparked such interest, submitted white powder gold in its pure powder form for testing to the Department of Materials Characterization, Oxford.

This is not a mineral or volcanic powder dug from the ground and bottled or blended nor is it a liquid colloid or microcluster, nor a liquid suspension of white gold. It is produced from 99.99% pure gold. It is a light fluffy white powder.

Reported Benefits Include:

• Enhanced mental clarity and focus
• Positive emotions and greater sense of inner peace
• Increase in energy
• Increase in the body's cellular communication
• Greater insights into self and life situations
• Ability to deal with stressful situations from a higher perspective
• Deeper meditative states
• Enhanced and/or lucid dreams
• Accelerated manifesting and serendiptiy
• Increased intuitive powers and sixth sense stimulation
• Greater creativity
• Right/Left brain balance

Gold balances the left-right hemispheres of the brain. The more balanced the brain, the more "whole-brained" intelligent and calmer one becomes. Gold increases the amplitude of alpha waves in the brain. Alpha brain waves are associated with greater intelligence, enhanced creativity, higher learning ability, improved mind/body coordination and agility and less stress

What Can I Expect?

Logic-based, left-brain dominant people will have more of a mental experience. This may not occur for several days, but many become aware of enhanced mental acuity with improved mental focus. Oftentimes more energy is experienced and sleeping patterns change with less sleep being required. Quite often physical stamina and endurance is also increased.

The right-brain functioning creative soul will usually have their experience much quicker than their left-brained individuals. Their initial experience may be more spiritual in nature. By opening up as a "universal receptor", the creative forces within are magnified.
A sensitivity to the surrounding universal fields and energies are experienced.

Practitioners and body-workers who practice healing by manipulating and balancing the subtle energy fields of the body report greater sensitivity to these fields, resulting in a quicker response time in obtaining the desired results. Likewise, counselors and therapists notice accelerated response time with clients
and desired changes are integrated at deeper levels of consciousness improving the potential for permanent life changes.

As the electromagnetic frequencies are raised, the mind, regardless of left or right orientation, becomes integrated and more acute. Thoughts are clearer and more powerful. Left-brain people report enhanced creativity, and right-brain people have felt a greater foundation in their thought process.

Last edited by starduster on Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:38 pm 
Posting Freak

I am very familiar with Lawrence Gardner too and attended many of his quite interesting lectures .You got it right about taking the Philosophers Stone being a unique experience for whoever takes it. Like I stated before, because of Gardner and David Hudson for what I learned from both, I am now making some awesome connections which I want to relate to the Energetic Heart, "the most Powerful Intelligence of the Universe" cause it is very much related to our hearts. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 11:40 pm 
Posting Freak

ORMUS PRODUCTS AND M-STATE ELEMENTS

As related in Laurence Gardner's book, Lost Secrets of the Sacred Ark, scientific attention has recently been directed towards an exotic form of elemental matter not shown in the Periodic Table of Elements.

Derived from gold, platinum group metals and other transition elements, these impalpable white powder substances have been referred to as 'monatomic' (a single atomic state). As such, they were classified by their research pioneer, David Hudson, in the 1980s as ORMEs (Orbitally Rearranged Monatomic Elements). New understandings in physics suggest, however, that the powders might actually be 'diatomic' or small atomic cluster 'condensates'. It is now generally accepted, therefore, that the materials might be more universally referred to by the generic terms ORMUS or 'M-state' elements.

White Powder Gold

For the most comprehensive and regularly updated information in this regard, see Barry Carter's ORMUS site at:

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/whatisit.htm

Barry's ORMUS lecture and workshop schedule is given at:

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/pre ... ctures.htm

Thermo-gravimetric analysis has revealed that, at certain high temperatures, the material weight of M-state elements will reduce substantially, even to the degree that they will levitate. In specific circumstances they also have the ability to become superconductive and to resonate in parallel dimensions.

In Greek mythology the quest for the secret of this substance was at the heart of the Golden Fleece legend, while in biblical terms it was the mystical realm of the Ark of the Covenant - the golden coffer which Moses brought out of Sinai, to be housed in the Temple of Jerusalem. The ancient Mesopotamians called the powder 'shem-an-na' (highward fire-stone) and the Egyptians described it as 'mfkzt', while the Alexandrians venerated it as the Paradise Stone.

Made into conical cakes, or suspended in water, the enigmatic fire-stone powder was a ritually ingested supplement of the ancient kings and pharaohs. It was revered as the food of the 'light body' (the ka) and was reckoned to heighten general aptitudes of leadership, such as awareness, perception and intuition. It was further considered to be a key to active longevity.

Conical presentation at the Sinai temple of Hathor

Today, there are a number of companies manufacturing products containing M-state substances. Some are working from a pure gold base, while others are using platinum group trace elements from sea sediments and volcanic or meteoric earth sources. The extent to which these products might individually approach the fully charged superconductive state, however, is unknown to us at this time since the enigmatic powders do not react to conventional analysis as do the metallic elements from which they derive.

In respect of these products, we cannot make specific recommendations as such, nor are we able to suggest any particular product for any specific purpose - but we can cite some of the companies whose proprietors are known to us, and with whom we are in regular contact.

The following list is not given in any order of product or supplier preference. It has been chronologically compiled in the sequence that the products have been evaluated.

White Powder Gold made from 24k gold, and held in a liquid suspension for
precisely measured dosage http://www.whitepowdergold.com/
This site incorporates numerous links and helpful background information.

Ambrosia Technology for highly perfected m-state products from deep sea
water and selected organic sources http://www.liquid-chi.com/
This company uses a structured course level approach for its product range.

Priestess Alchemy for superior Quintessential Elixirs, formulated to bring
ancient science into the new millennium http://www.priestessalchemy.com/
Uniquely devised skin care and cosmetic products also available.

Pureganic Mineral Company for frequency charged PureGold suspension
and regenerative Liquid Manna http://www.Pureganic.com/
Also m-state mineral powder for plant growth and soil enhancement.

Harmonic Innerprizes energy medicines. Naturally occuring monatomic
minerals from volcanic seabed http://www.harmonicinnerprizes.com
Including Etherium Gold, Chamae Rose and others.

Energetic Nutrition are suppliers of Etherium Gold and energy field
formulations http://www.energeticnutrition.com/hi/gold.html
Some useful information regarding biofeedback and EEG reports.

ZeroPoint Technologies for optimized superhealth and energy products
from gold, silver and platinum groups http://zptech.net/
High energy range also features the revolutionary mineral, indium.

Ascension Alchemy formulates ORMUS powder and sublingual products
From pure gold http://www.asc-alchemy.com/
Also m-state products from the Great Salt Lake, the Dead Sea and plants.

Monét synergistic anti-aging cream. A unique formulation of natural
ingredients for all skin types. http://www.monetcosmetics.co.uk
With m-state elements and electrically charged water soluble minerals.

Resonance Health are UK supplies of Etherium Gold and other energy field
formulations http://www.resonance-health.biz/
Range includes Star Stuff with bee pollen and m-state elements.

Life Enthusiast Co-op for Tamahi Minerals with magma water, m-state
and nano elements http://www.life-enthusiast.com/
Also featured is Golden Life-Force Ambrosia.

The 17th-century philosopher, Eirenaeus Philalethes (revered by Isaac Newton, Robert Boyle, Elias Ashmole and other Royal Society colleagues of his era), produced a work in 1667 entitled 'Secrets Revealed'. In this treatise he discussed the nature of the Philosophers' Stone, which was commonly thought to transmute base metal into gold.

Setting the record straight, Philalethes made the point that the Stone was itself made from gold, and that the philosopher's art was in perfecting this process. He stated: "Our Stone is nothing but gold digested to the highest degree of purity and subtle fixation. It is called a stone by virtue of its fixed nature; it resists the action of fire as successfully as any stone. In species it is gold, more pure than the purest; it is fixed and incombustible like a stone, but its appearance is that of a very fine powder".

Some time earlier, in 1416, the noted French chemist Nicolas Flamel wrote that when the noble metal was perfectly prepared, it made a fine 'powder of gold', which is the Philosophers' Stone.

From ancient to modern times, the complete history of M-state elements (once called the 'powder of projection') is given in Laurence Gardner's book, Lost Secrets of the Sacred Ark: http://www.Graal.co.uk/lostsecrets.html

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 1:32 pm 
Posting Freak

I need to get back on topic here. The reason for the white gold is the process it went through to become powder and it is of a multidimensional nature. That is why the white gold power is so powerful effective. It should be noted it is not only the gold that goes through the process. It is especially important to realize that the person making the powder also goes through an exacting process and their energy will determine what happens or doesn't happen to the gold. Their energy is as powerful if not even more so than the elixir itself. It's a matter of knowing how to harness this and use it. Perhaps, that is another reason David Hudson didn't take the powder back in 1995, he didn't need too.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:28 pm 
Posting Freak

2.5 ASSUMPTIONS OF QUANTUM PHYSICS

Niels Bohr was the first to promote the “magnetron” model of the atom, which involves particles that orbit each other like a tiny Solar System. Many people are not aware that this model cannot be true and is actually quite misleading, as a number of experiments confirm that the so-called “particles” behave as if they were waves.

This leads to confusing problems such as the Schroedinger’s Cat paradox and Heisenberg’s Uncertainty Principle, both of which try to tell us that atoms are not actually “real” but are only “probabilities” at the quantum level. To have something that is not “real” as the foundation of matter seems quite absurd.

Here, we must remember that the majority of our conclusions about the quantum realm are assumptions only, which have been built up from only two indirect sources:

1. Spectroscope Analysis
2. Vapor-Trail Analysis

Beginning with the first on the list, spectroscope analysis is simpler than most would imagine. A particular element (group of atoms) is stored in a small, transparent container while it is in a changing state of energy, which causes it to release light (photons).

Then, a special form of light is shone through the element, which pushes the released photons along so that they pass through a prism (lens) or grating (slot) that breaks them up into a rainbow color spectrum.

The spectrum is then recorded on film and analyzed, and due to the unique quality of the light radiation that is shined through the changing element, (which is appropriately named as “black body” radiation,) the film will only capture a small series of vertical colored lines.

These lines are created by untold numbers of photons, at certain exact color frequencies, which the chemical element is releasing. So all we know for certain is that the atoms are releasing certain color frequencies of light (photons), which are then being analyzed – anything else is an informed assumption.

The second category of quantum measurement is “vapor-trail” or “bubble chamber” analysis. The medium that is used to detect the “particles” is typically a glass chamber that is filled with highly pressurized gas, such as water vapor. The pressure is so high that no further molecules can be forced in, and when a charged “particle” travels through the medium, it creates visible disturbances. Here is Dr. Milo Wolff’s explanation of this:

The second means of measurement involves directing single charged particles to enter a medium which will record the particle’s path by abstracting part of its energy to create some sort of visible reaction in the medium.

Photographic film and vapor-saturated air or liquids are common media. In the latter two cases the passage of the particle [through the medium] causes tiny fog particles or bubbles to appear; hence the method is called a cloud chamber or a bubble chamber.

If a magnetic field is present, the particle path is curved [in a spiral] and measurement of the path permits calculation of mass, momentum and energy.

As Dr. Wolff indicates, the vast majority of our “particle” beliefs come from these two forms of measurement and the assumptions that have been inferred from them. One additional case of “proof” concerns the idea that atoms have a nucleus of particles.

This came about from Rutherford’s experiment where he bombarded a piece of very thin gold foil with high-energy protons, and measured how many of the protons passed through the foil.

A very small but measurable number of the protons did not pass through the foil. Since not all of the protons went through, Rutherford concluded that these protons had bounced off of a tiny “nucleus” in the center of the atom and that the rest of the area was largely “empty space.”
http://www.divinecosmos.com/index.php?o ... &Itemid=36

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 8:34 pm 
Posting Freak

Hudson displays a broad knowledge of microcluster physics in his published lectures from the early 1990s, but his findings are more controversial than what we find in Sugano et al.’s textbook or other published mainstream sources. Hudson’s patent focuses on the microcluster structures he found in the following precious metal elements.

(We should note here that Sugano and Koizumi have established that microclusters have been found in non-metallic elements as well.)

Hudson found that all of the above microcluster metals exist plentifully in sea water. Even more surprisingly, Hudson discovered that these elements in the microcluster state may be up to 10,000 times more abundant on Earth than in their common metallic state.

Hudson’s research demonstrated that these metallic microclusters are found throughout many different biological systems, including many different plants, and that they form up to 5% of the material in a calf’s brain by weight.

Furthermore, they act as room-temperature superconductors, have superfluid qualities and levitate in the presence of magnetic fields, since no magnetic energy is able to penetrate through their outer shells.

Their physical qualities match the descriptions of various materials in alchemical traditions from China, India, Persia and Europe. Various people have volunteered to ingest gold microclusters or “monatomic gold,” and have reported experiencing the same psychic effects as the kundalini changes noted in the Vedic scriptures of ancient India.

Even more controversial are Hudson’s patented discoveries surrounding the heating of iridium microclusters. As the material is heated, its weight is seen to increase by 300 percent or more. Even more surprisingly, as microcluster iridium is heated to 850 degrees Celsius, the material disappears from physical view and loses all of its weight.

However, when the temperature is again reduced, the microcluster iridium will reappear and regain most of its former weight. In Hudson’s patent, he has a chart that was generated by thermo-gravimetric analysis that shows this effect in action.

The idea of a material gaining weight, then spontaneously losing weight and disappearing from all physical view is no longer out of place when we combine Kozyrev’s findings with Ginzburg’s changes to conventional relativity equations and Mishin and Aspden’s discoveries of multiple densities of aether. In the first chapter, Kozyrev showed how the heating or cooling of an object can affect its weight in subtle but measurable ways.

We also saw that these weight increases and decreases occur in sudden “quantized” bursts, not in a smooth, flowing fashion. Dr. Vladimir Ginzburg suggested that an object’s mass is converted into pure field as it approaches the speed of light, and Mishin and Aspden’s data suggests that the mass is actually moving into a higher density of aetheric energy.

Thus, Hudson’s observed and patented effects with microcluster iridium provide the first major proof in this volume for the idea that an object can be completely displaced into a higher density of aetheric energy.

http://www.divinecosmos.com/index.php?o ... &Itemid=36

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:23 pm 
Posting Freak

Hudson is a modern day alchemist. There are a few. What they have done in terms of the external physical going into nonphysical process, they have also done within over a period of time,and in that process within, they have realized, there is no magic pill, it is a process one must go through to reach that state everyone wants to have happen through taking the powder which would make it considerably quicker than the years required by the alchemist. The true philosophers stone is so powerful that if one is not properly prepared or not sufficiently wise mentally and emotionally they easily go insane and die. This is not your run of the mill dying either, you are conscious and very aware of the astral realm without your body and meet similar entities there attracted to your mindset and that is enough to shock the bejesus out of some. They will be your fellow travellers until you have upped the anti and they aren't attracted to you any more. Even those properly prepared know they are taking a great risk. Even those who are given it to heal dire physical afflictions have to deal with the emotional and mental components that comes to fore to be resolved and have to be resolved. This is unlike any medicine your typical doctor or even herbalist can prescribe. There is no turning back and it doesn't wear off ever. It demands everything you have to come up to par with it. It takes you into the quantum and there is no turning back. You have to be prepared for irrevocable change and really know what that demands of you because you will find out fast enough and absolutely nothing will be the same for you ever again. You will see through all the veils and nothing will shield you from the truths you will see and that for most is enough to kill them. As a result of the process of making the powder again, much has been added to scientific research and study and that is most definitely a bonus. It opens doors for so many wonderful discoveries that will help many. Patience pays, we are already in acceleration from what is coming to us from the cosmos and for some that light will be enough and perhaps just another maybe more gentle version of the philosphers stone? :wink: :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 12:43 pm 
Posting Freak

dear Sister Shay...I respect your perspectives of the monotonic elements...but it appears that what is being offered on the market...is not quite as "altering" or as permanent as you suggest...or the producers would not be taking repeated orders for their product...even the article below, hints that one should not take "too much" at one time...but they suggest you take it often to maintain a "clear" electrical path on a cellular level, and that you enhance the gold, with irridium...(see pictures) for a better effect. I don't think they could sell it...with out a loud disclaimer, if it were life threatening ...or even mind altering.

What is Monatomic?
Products containing Monatomic substances are being manufactured by a number of companies, some are working from a pure gold base, while others are using platinum group trace elements from sea sediments and volcanic or meteoric earth sources. The extent to which these products might individually approach the fully charged superconductive state, however, is unknown to us at this time since the enigmatic powders do not react to conventional analysis as do the metallic elements from which they derive. The proper ratio of monoatomic elements is as important as purity, technique of production and source.

Classical science teaches us that the three phases of matter are gasses, liquids, and solids (but now there are the newer plasmas, condensates and liquid crystals). Some solids crystallize into lattice structures we call metals. What classical science does not teach us (because these are new and extreme cutting edge discoveries) is that there is, in fact, another phase of matter called "monatomic." These are also known as ORMUS and m-state elements, and the newest theories in physics as they relate to this area of research assert that some elements on the periodic chart might be diatomic (two atoms) or small atomic cluster "condensates," which are known in the scientific community as "Bose-Einstein Condensates." For these reasons these materials are becoming more widely known as "m-state" elements.

The center of the periodic chart of elements consists of what are known as the "transition elements," meaning that they can transit from metallic to monatomic or diatomic via chemical treatment or through other means (what some would refer to as "shadow chemistry" or "arcane chemistry" or even "alchemy"). Take gold for example. When you have two or more gold atoms in a microcluster, it will have metallic properties, but if you have only one atom, it will then have ceramic properties, which means that it becomes chemically inert but at the same time will have superconductive capabilities even at room temperature. The weight of these amazing materials can also change by heating, becoming lighter, even to the point of levitation. Because it is chemically inert, it can be ingested for health, wellbeing and super-energizing at the cellular level.

It’s truly amazing stuff. Our users are raving about the results they’re experiencing. Reports have indicated huge boosts in mental and physical energy, aches and pains vanishing, increased mental clarity and focus, increased strength, stamina and sex drive, and looking and feeling younger, and huge boosts in strengthening the immune system. Superhealth begins at the level of our cells. The reactions required to make these astonishing materials cause boosts in the presence of, and reaction with, hydrogen. When more hydrogen is present, the surface tension of water (or any other liquid) is reduced. When ingesting any liquid with a reduced surface tension of the water molecule itself, the result is a reduction in the surface tension of our cell walls. That allows a greater influx of oxygen which displaces carbon dioxide trapped in the cells.

Not only do our cells communicate via chemicals and electricity in our nervous system and intercellularly throughout other processes, but also through the exchange of photons, or light particles. The human body is a marvelous bioelectric machine, and all of its processes depend on the clear and (ideally) unimpeded conduction of electrical "messages" required to carry out those processes. Light, as proven by fiber optics, can carry more and actually "purer" information. As mentioned above, these materials are superconductive, and therefore change our bodies at the cellular level, from our organs, muscles and tissues to our brain and nervous system, into superconductors of a greatly increased flow of photons, greatly increased because the materials themselves are in a sense "liquid light." Put another way, you could say that monatomics transform the body’s "wiring" from being simple copper cable to being wired with fiber-optics, where the same "width" of wiring is able to carry 1,000 times as much "process" information.

This is an energy that you can unmistakably feel, even to the point of almost being overwhelmed if too large a dose is taken. Where most "energy drinks," or in industry trade language, "functional beverages," use sugar and caffeine and in some cases herbs and vitamins that boost energy at a metabolic level, the materials we’re using cause energy at the cellular level that is far more akin to electrical output than it is to a temporary burst at the metabolic level or at the level of chemical conversion in the muscles. As you can see by our Kirlian Photography, the "electrical" output tells an astonishing story. This electrical output also increases the electrical, or electromagnetic, field of the user.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:48 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
dear Sister Shay...I respect your perspectives of the monotonic elements...but it appears that what is being offered on the market...is not quite as "altering" or as permanent as you suggest...or the producers would not be taking repeated orders for their product...even the article below, hints that one should not take "too much" at one time...but they suggest you take it often to maintain a "clear" electrical path on a cellular level, and that you enhance the gold, with irridium...(see pictures) for a better effect. I don't think they could sell it...with out a loud disclaimer, if it were life threatening ...or even mind altering.

What is Monatomic?
Products containing Monatomic substances are being manufactured by a number of companies, some are working from a pure gold base, while others are using platinum group trace elements from sea sediments and volcanic or meteoric earth sources. The extent to which these products might individually approach the fully charged superconductive state, however, is unknown to us at this time since the enigmatic powders do not react to conventional analysis as do the metallic elements from which they derive. The proper ratio of monoatomic elements is as important as purity, technique of production and source.

Classical science teaches us that the three phases of matter are gasses, liquids, and solids (but now there are the newer plasmas, condensates and liquid crystals). Some solids crystallize into lattice structures we call metals. What classical science does not teach us (because these are new and extreme cutting edge discoveries) is that there is, in fact, another phase of matter called "monatomic." These are also known as ORMUS and m-state elements, and the newest theories in physics as they relate to this area of research assert that some elements on the periodic chart might be diatomic (two atoms) or small atomic cluster "condensates," which are known in the scientific community as "Bose-Einstein Condensates." For these reasons these materials are becoming more widely known as "m-state" elements.

The center of the periodic chart of elements consists of what are known as the "transition elements," meaning that they can transit from metallic to monatomic or diatomic via chemical treatment or through other means (what some would refer to as "shadow chemistry" or "arcane chemistry" or even "alchemy"). Take gold for example. When you have two or more gold atoms in a microcluster, it will have metallic properties, but if you have only one atom, it will then have ceramic properties, which means that it becomes chemically inert but at the same time will have superconductive capabilities even at room temperature. The weight of these amazing materials can also change by heating, becoming lighter, even to the point of levitation. Because it is chemically inert, it can be ingested for health, wellbeing and super-energizing at the cellular level.

It’s truly amazing stuff. Our users are raving about the results they’re experiencing. Reports have indicated huge boosts in mental and physical energy, aches and pains vanishing, increased mental clarity and focus, increased strength, stamina and sex drive, and looking and feeling younger, and huge boosts in strengthening the immune system. Superhealth begins at the level of our cells. The reactions required to make these astonishing materials cause boosts in the presence of, and reaction with, hydrogen. When more hydrogen is present, the surface tension of water (or any other liquid) is reduced. When ingesting any liquid with a reduced surface tension of the water molecule itself, the result is a reduction in the surface tension of our cell walls. That allows a greater influx of oxygen which displaces carbon dioxide trapped in the cells.

Not only do our cells communicate via chemicals and electricity in our nervous system and intercellularly throughout other processes, but also through the exchange of photons, or light particles. The human body is a marvelous bioelectric machine, and all of its processes depend on the clear and (ideally) unimpeded conduction of electrical "messages" required to carry out those processes. Light, as proven by fiber optics, can carry more and actually "purer" information. As mentioned above, these materials are superconductive, and therefore change our bodies at the cellular level, from our organs, muscles and tissues to our brain and nervous system, into superconductors of a greatly increased flow of photons, greatly increased because the materials themselves are in a sense "liquid light." Put another way, you could say that monatomics transform the body’s "wiring" from being simple copper cable to being wired with fiber-optics, where the same "width" of wiring is able to carry 1,000 times as much "process" information.

This is an energy that you can unmistakably feel, even to the point of almost being overwhelmed if too large a dose is taken. Where most "energy drinks," or in industry trade language, "functional beverages," use sugar and caffeine and in some cases herbs and vitamins that boost energy at a metabolic level, the materials we’re using cause energy at the cellular level that is far more akin to electrical output than it is to a temporary burst at the metabolic level or at the level of chemical conversion in the muscles. As you can see by our Kirlian Photography, the "electrical" output tells an astonishing story. This electrical output also increases the electrical, or electromagnetic, field of the user.

What is sold in the marketplace is NOT the real philosphers stone. What is sold in the market place has not gone through the entire process like the real philosophers stone , but it is quite effective when taken. One has to be very aware of how and what they think and feel when ingesting these substances because it is amplified considerbly in your face and some would find that most disconcerting. Just ask me. :wink: :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:42 am 
Posting Freak

Shay...I think that you will agree, that Dr Hudson is the most informed about this research... and if you go to this page
http://www.theaethergroup.com/catalog/k%20...%20y-i-2.html
you will see Kirlian images, of monotonic gold that he has "produced"... and a comparison of the product they are selling on this same website...that with a small bit of iridium (also found with gold in nature) that the results are the same... so to dismiss all "monotonic" gold off handedly is perhaps throwing the baby out with the bath water...

of course each individual is going to have their own unique reaction to this kind of molecular enhancement...and not everyone is willing to venture into the unknown...but I are sure there would be a huge disclaimer, if these products were "dangerous" in any way shape or form... in fact the zynergy is being used by professional sports players ... as well as the spiritually inclined.

I trust that there are not that many who would even be attracted to this type of experience...I doubt it will become the fad that "acid" became in the sixties and seventies...but just as James has revealed...there is a lot of "static" in our environment...if we were to upgrade our own bio-eclectic connections...as the article mentions from "copper wiring to fiber optics"...we may be able to enhance our ability to receive and transmit Light eh?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:02 pm 
Posting Freak

Interesting star and what beautiful photography. It is important that you are so aware of what you think and feel when taking this stuff because like I said in an earlier post what you think and feel is going to be in your face and doesn't go away until you transmute it. It is not always a pleasant experience but well worth the trouble. I have met one other alchemist who made the white gold back around the time Hudson did. We'll call him John. Anyway, when John was in the process of making the powder there was an explosion in his lab which disfigured his face. After recovering from the explosion he continued on in his quest for the gold and in the end produced it. He was more apt to having apprentices in making the gold then he was in selling it at that time.And he was very particular as to who qualified as an apprentice. Anyway, because he felt , in the making of it,that the process itself, for the knowledge ,experience and wisdom gained was far more valuable than the powder itself.Perhaps, just another way of looking at it. Thanx for your post! :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:56 pm 
Posting Freak

Shay...seems you warnings are not unfounded and with more research into the Aether Group's website, I found this....which I found well worth the read

~~~~~~~~

It is now well known that health begins at the level of cells and cellular communication is of utmost importance in the maintenance of systemic balance. Cellular communication is done, at least in part, with photons as the carrier media of information between cells. If you increase the presence and unimpeded flow of light, so to speak, you increase cellular communication. Not only that, but when you increase the presence of hydrogen, you cause water to be "wetter," which is what all the "charged" and "structured" water machines and systems claim to do. When you make water wetter, you reduce the surface tension of the molecules in the water, which in turn reduces the surface tension of cell walls and then causes greater hydration and oxygenation, which consequently displaces carbon dioxide within the cells. So, in short, light tends to very naturally do in this context what it very naturally does anyway: it seeks out that which is in discord and brings about harmony. If you significantly increase this "lightflow" through the body you of course very significantly increase the body's own capacity to heal itself (or be healed). It's really about transforming the body into a vessel which no longer is a "friendly host" for those processes.

If there is emotional baggage, it will dig it out and throw it in your face to be dealt with. This is especially true of Zynergy as Zynergy is truly the starting point for those new to alchemical preparations using the noble metals, so by the time a person is finished with much of the necessary "clearing" they are more than likely finished with Zynergy (unless there are physical issues to be dealt with) and are ready to move onto the powders for the awakening of higher functions and the deepening of the connection one establishes to a "higher source." This process can engender fear in some. Responding with fear is of course the most counterproductive thing one can do as a response. It's there to be dealt with, and all of these products help to dig it out and help you to respond to it with harmony and creativity.

ZYNERGY

With the presence of indium, it balances the endocrine system. The endocrine system is a sort of organic bridge between the organic body and the nervous system. Interestingly, the endocrine system has all the direct associations with the chakras. Balancing this system is very likely done through the chakras, which then "precipitates" as equilibrium into the physical (or gross) body. As the chakras, or areas of the body over which they rule, are basically the "anchor points" for emotional baggage, the balancing of the system automatically implies the rooting out and clearing of the emotional baggage and other obstacles standing between you and your expanded and more centered self. Indium seems to facilitate this on the physical side while gold seems to facilitate this on the "subtle" side, and even in the midst of that there is no question that they potentiate each other (see the Kirlian photography).

In terms of physical performance, we believe that Zynergy (especially) helps to maintain the level of ATP production. ATP is adenosine triphosphate. If ATP degenerates to ADP, adenosine diphosphate (two phosphates instead of three), then lactic acid beings its production and muscle fatigue sets in and then, after rest, stiffness. An exercise physiologist, a medical fitness professional, wrote an interesting letter to that effect. You can read it here.

Indium also increases the uptake of all nutrients put into the body, whether through foods, liquids or supplements.

ZYNERGY AND THE POWDERS

The balancing and synchronization of the hemispheres of the brain (and with the brain quadrant activation meditation, the balancing and synchronization of the quadrants). With synchronization comes a reduced cycle frequency, a "quieter" frequency, in brainwave activity. This quieter level of brainwave activity is associated with meditative states. We have hooked people up to EEGs who reported feeling nothing from, for example, Zynergy, and while they were awake, alert and chatting away with us their brainwave activity was equal to that shown when subjects are measured and graphed when either sleeping or in a deep meditative state, which is profoundly important for those caught up in the "busyness" of Western Culture. We can go about our day-to-day lives mostly undisturbed by the "madding crowd," so to speak, and find ourselves in peaceful states much more frequently, where most of what we formerly responded to with some knee-jerk and emotional reaction now just has no effect on us.

There is a direct physiological result to it as well. The pineal gland "goes active" at these lower frequency levels (of brainwave activity) and begins to produce what we like to call the "hormones of transcendence," one of which is discussed in the next paragraph, and another of which is HGH (human growth hormone) or somatotropin. Other related endocrine glands in the head are also associated when they begin to work in concert with each other, bringing about through the physiological side of the equation the opening of "channels" to higher states of awareness and being.

The production of the "Amrit Nadi Nectar," which is a poetic name for a hormone, or blend of hormones, produced by the triad of the pituitary, pineal and hypothalamus (endocrine) glands in the head. Our personal feeling is that this "nectar" is the highest vibrating substance that can be put into or contained within, or produced by, the human body, and it can only be produced by years upon years of meditation or the use of powerful alchemical productions (or both), which, as mentioned above, bring about a meditative condition in the brain despite what the subjective user might believe they're experiencing at any given time. The "nectar" can be detected as a sweet taste in the back of the throat. Many have reported experiencing it, some as early as their use of Zynergy, but most by the time they have "graduated" into the powders.

INDIUM

What we and the users who have reported back to us have experienced in general: increased sex drive, strength, stamina, mental and physical energy, clarity, greatly increased focus (athletes get into "the zone" much easier, especially with Zynergy), immune system seems to become invincible, aches and pains vanish, overall well-being. On the spiritual side, in and of itself Zindium doesn't report much other than the deep peace and calm and joy (which is plenty, because joy is pure spirit), but used with The Portal (which is Zynergy) your level of awareness, the subtler senses, really sing. With Zynergy, you will begin to know things intuitively that you've never known before.

ZYNERGY AS A FOUNDATION, THE POWDERS AS AN EXPANSION

Zynergy is a conditioning "agent" for the powders, and each of the powders increases the body's capacity for "lightflow" in preparation for the next level powder, and so much of what is discussed in this document is common to each level of the alchemy, and the only difference being an increase in a given newly acquired capacity or the general vibration of your "system of being" as a whole, or the penetration of your awareness into higher levels of being.

HIGHER CONNECTIONS

In meditative states some have seen a depiction of a type of tube that looks somewhat like a clothes dryer tube but with a translucent energetic "material" connecting the "rings." The tube is standing on end. The rings are representative of "octaves" of being, or what most refer to as "dimensions" of being. Through the center of the tube runs a kind of conduit, a much smaller "tube." Some have likened the image to a firepole and the levels, the floors, of the firehouse through which it passes. This center conduit is, let's say, your core being, and is your primary conduit to all octaves of being in which you have being. Of course the vast majority of people are not consciously aware of either that conduit or the octaves of being through which it runs. If you have used Zynergy or the powders already, you're probably nodding your head because you're experiencing this as you read.

Starting with Zynergy, the alchemy clears away the blockages impeding your conscious communication to that central conduit, your core being, and puts you in increasing touch with your higher (and higher) being. If a large part of where we're headed as a species is to first become aware of the multidimensional aspects of ourselves, and secondly to manipulate reality through the multidimensional aspects of ourselves, then this of course is an absolutely necessary phase through which to pass. So you could say that you can either take the stairs (without alchemy) or just use the firepole.

A GENERAL LAUNDRY LIST

* Many reports of de-aging
* Many reports of healing of an amazing array of diseases and disorders
* Light and tingling energies in the chakras, especially at the solar plexus, heart, third eye and crown
* Pure liquid and powdered joy - so much calm, peace, joy and wonderful feelings, ecstatic happiness
* The field around the body becomes far more noticeable
* Energy healers, massage therapists, general lightworkers find their own processes and abilities enhanced 100s and even 1000s of times greater
* Creative (or True) Visualization can literally go off the charts
* Facilitated OBEs (out of body experiences)
* Facilitated full-blown enlightenment experiences of Oneness with All That Is
* Facilitated "visionary" experiences of messages and information from higher sources and Higher Beings, such as Ascended Masters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:03 pm 
Posting Freak

what I found even more revealing...was this on the same page (preceded with a sort of appology?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALCHEMICAL UNION OF OPPOSITES

This is discussed in a more directly philosophical way here, but it's worth touching on in the scope of this document.

This is in reference to Higher Alchemy, and if you don't care to read about some pretty "far out there" concepts, read no further. Opposites in the context of the Philosopher's Stone is a reference (among many references) to the perfect marriage between that which is spirit, and that which is flesh, or materiality - the famous As Above, So Below.

The union of these opposites takes place in the heart, for when Thought (and source thereof) is conjoined in perfect balance with Feeling (and source thereof), you in effect are balancing the male and the female, the form and the spirit. The effect for the purposes of this description is the enlivening of what some mystics/alchemists (interchangeable terms) call the Crystal Chamber, or the Crystal Palace. This is an area in the middle of the brain composed of the higher functions of the thalamus, hypothalamus, pituitary, and pineal glands, all of the endocrine system.

Once the Crystal Chamber is firing on all cylinders, the expansion of one's being and awareness, and of one's so called "phenomenal" or "superhuman" capabilities, is inevitable so long as one stays focused and in the light, for if you don't stay focused and in the light your power can be destructive or used for destructive purposes, and that is no longer acceptable for the system of being with which we are interacting.

Also mechanically and in reference to the union of opposites, the brain's hemispheres are male (left) and female (right), and they have etheric and physiological correspondences throughout the body. The alchemistic or hermetic hermaphrodite is the symbolic representation of this harmonic convergence. Some will feel the hemispheres aligning to the vibration each to the other immediately, while for others it may take a little while to feel it. Indeed, it may take a little while for some to feel anything at all, but that is because there are certain centers of awareness that are not yet open, and you're going to be opening those centers of awareness that simply enable you to become more and more aware of what is actually mechanically taking place, hitherto unfelt by you. Just because you don't feel it, doesn't mean it's not happening. When you start to become aware of it, then you know, KNOW, you're expanding.

THE SOUND - WHAT SOME CALL THE "HU" SOUND

Widely reported by those using various monoatomics is The Sound. It's been described as the sound of kundalini flowing, and also as the sound of the increasing flow of light. I for one am not sure that there is a distinction, but I can also say that if I'm in a very quiet place and I listen in silence, I can distinguish as many as four to six tones, at least two of which are pulses, and one that I can say is the "sound that is not a sound," the Hu, the AUM, the sound of silent intelligent creation. We'd call it "the newly acquired ability to detect a frequency of global transformation."

PSYCHIC ABILITIES (SO-CALLED)

Last but not least is the all around "psychic" ability of our entire circle of friends, associates and customers using these monoatomic products. This can also be referred to as the insight as discussed by Yogi's and shaman and other enlightened (or semi-) types. The psychic ability becomes an astonishingly handy tool, in fact the most valued tool at one's disposal. Knowing whose calling on the phone without the need for caller ID is cool, to say the least, but to have, for example, a missing object, like keys or anything else that could be critical, found simply by emptying one's head and waiting for the location to come to the mind's eye is incredibly handy.

But more importantly is the greatly enhanced ability to have insight into people, their hearts and minds and circumstances, because then one is able to help them sort through difficult times or decisions that might be more true to their unique resonance and path. It's also a very good thing to be able to help someone to have insight into someone else, for instance in situations where there is difficulty in a relationship or other such related scenes. And this is all in addition to the very real possibility that your ability might keep you from being involved in a train-wreck!

THE TRANSFORMATION OF EARTH AND HER PEOPLE

If Earth and her people are in the process of undergoing rapidly accelerated transformation, you could say that modern alchemy is one of the primary ways that this rapid acceleration is being brought about.

Above information provided by Zero Point Technologies at zptech.net

PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:29 pm 
Posting Freak

What can I say dear friend.... :wink: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N