WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 410 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17
 Post subject: Re: The Fifth Interview of Dr. Jamisson Neruda
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2016 8:35 pm 
 WWW  Profile

silicon trees!!

wow

shima

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2016 6:14 am 

Thanks Starduster, it is awesome information.

I never bought into the geological 'science' idea that hot running lava moving rapidly, would stop itself to form straight columns and hexagonal shapes. How can scientists be serious?

Cheers.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:07 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I hesitate to use the word "mind-boggeling" but now understand why, James said, that our reality is so VAST - that we can not comprehend the size of it ... even when we look right at it ... I have been to "devil's peak" and thought to myself, how it looked just like a tree stump, but accepted the explaination that Science gave ... but seeing the remains of the rest of the trees - the "mesa s" all over the West - that were not harvested, was even more shocking, these ancient trees were everywhere ... before they flattened them ... I have also been to the Petrified forest ... and saw organic matter that turned into semi-precious gems and noted how they appeared sawed ... it IS -UN comprehensible - to those "conditioned" by the Hierarchies deceptions ... the evidence reveals- our planet was gutted and laid to waste - yet we somehow survived - and now that we are mingling the "races" - what we have in common (Neanderthal DNA) is becoming dominate - we are "waking up" - by sharing our findings ... and like the vid said, once you gain this new perspective - you will never see life the same again.

it reminded me of the movie Avatar ... and how (and why) our connection to Nature was severed

it also reminds me of how the Plan of Our Creator (not to be confused with "god") was NOT averted ... because - as the WMMs point out - in another three generations (of mingling/globalization) we will all be pre-dominately Neanderthal again- bigger, SMARTER, stronger, more family oriented, more artistic, less hostile, and Independent --- and "bottom line" - much more appreciative of who we are - and what potential we have, when we become aware, and aligned with the Plan of First Source.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:30 pm 
Posting Freak

Thanx for this star, it helps one realize just how much experimentation of the Annunaki went on and for the length of time that it did! The Nefilim were giants and this shows what an understatement that is! It also shows what they brought here, and/or what the core of the earth did in the process of materialization for all that were on her.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2016 5:11 pm 

Waking up I believe myself to be multidimensional and conscious at many levels

All at once
Time is an illusion just does not exist except within the physical world we are occupying

We were somehow sent back in it to prove its non reality

I imagine living forever is what the Soul does to accomplish this

Therefore we are in for a long haul to the finish line

Relax take it easy do not stress about anything. just "know"

You are God not easy in a body but We can do IT

Brightest Blessings to All. .

MacTZorb

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:15 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
just came across this Vid ... which I also believe is relevant to the topic - because it validates almost everything Dr N has revealed in this interview about the origins of "modern man" - Science still doesn't understand the relationship quite as well as the LTO members - who were there 8)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_cf2JjWfTYQ

I was stunned to hear these scientists still clinging to the notion that we are separate species - when it is obvious to them that we interbred - therefore must be the same species to have done it successfully ... the Neanderthal must have presented a very real threat to the Annunaki - and the Remnant Imprint, of the Neanderthal continues to be Anu's biggest threat as the races he created, from Neanterthal DNA and tried to keep separate - share our findings and our genetics - on our way to reaching our full potential as the one species Native to this planet with all its multi-dimensional, and multi-versal potential ...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:46 am 

Hello,

Here, is an excerpt that is like a picture of comprehension from Jon Rappoport's blog.
I think it inter-relates with the 5th Interview.

"A 2012 study out of Bonn University led to a new round of speculation about the nature of the universe. (See here and here.)

The study proposes that cosmic rays undergo a strange energy shift. The energies are "re-fitted" to align with an underlying pattern or lattice. There is only one proper fit; no exceptions are permitted.

If the lattice is, indeed, a basic pixel-like Reality we are interacting with every day of our lives, then we could be living inside a created artifice.

A simulation.

Put this description alongside the hypothesis that the universe is a hologram: lines of code inscribed on a two-dimensional surface deliver instructions on how the lattice is built, and what its properties are.

In other words, the software which holographically projects the universe includes the exact structure of the lattice.

Then, by the rules of the game, energies which don't automatically plug into the lattice-framework precisely, as they're supposed to, are "snapped to" a correct fit, as Mike Adams (Natural News) has suggested.

Mike has made the analogy to a television picture, which consists of pixels that have their own dimensions and structure. So if we imagine an all-encompassing "television picture," this would be the lattice-controlled reality we live in."

Cheers.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 3:09 am 

Contradiction?

Page | 8
Sarah: “Why did they want gold?”

Dr. Neruda: “The Anunnaki required it. The exact reason is unknown, but it had something to do with the way that gold modulated the frequency of their body. Gold was an essence to their race. It held a property that was vital to their survival.

Page | 15
Sarah: “How long can these beings live?”

Dr. Neruda: “Again, the beings like Marduk or Enki or Anu are not based in spacetime. They are infinite beings, meaning they have no end. They don’t have an age. Neither do we.”

Quotes from The Fifth Interview of Dr. Jamisson Neruda,

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 9:23 am 

Witchwatcher wrote:
Contradiction?

Dr. Neruda: “Again, the beings like Marduk or Enki or Anu are not based in spacetime. They are infinite beings, meaning they have no end. They don’t have an age. Neither do we.”

It seems like a contradiction, until he says “they don’t have an age. Neither do we”. It would seem that in the first quote he is referring to the body which lives and expires, and in the second quote he is referring to the infinite being that resides inside it – in the same way as is true for us.

I have wondered though why they required the gold for modulating the frequency of the body – it probably was not like that in their beginning. Maybe they infused into themselves artificial intelligence which evolved and dominated, and they lost connection with their original intelligence that had formulated their native environment. Whatever the reason, according to the interview gold has a special property. I intrigued.

On another note, you mentioned some issues on Sumbola – which I too am experiencing. I just found that you cannot accept new friends with the Accept button – it seems to have been disabled or deactivated. Then I encountered also that the support desk no longer exists and all the contact emails address are now defunct – so there is no contact at all! They’re obviously not interested in continuing the site and e-publishing business.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:27 pm 
Posting Freak

Gold when in white powder form through a process of alchemy, when ingested, extends life centuries if you desire. If the Annunaki used it for that purpose amongst others, it is why they could live for such incredibly long periods of time in terms of centuries. Which shows that they are like us, in time, the fourth dimension.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 410 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17