WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 544 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22
 Post subject: Re: Heart Talk
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:11 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
the only competition I am engaged in is competing for the opportunity to "transfer knowledge" and not a load of personal BS

show me the material that lead you to believe that the heart is seperate from the mind or can be seperated from the HMS

show me the materials that lead you to believe that the human mind is anything other than a (bio) computer that the Sovereign Integrals created ...

tell me why the fifth LD is completely ignored by all of you ... and why you so vehemently resist this awareness

it's because you want to believe that YOU are RIGHT and that you can trust YOUR human heart to lead you even though the materials tell you that it is distorted, and to center your life on the WHoleness Navigator... you think they are the same heart

If we WERE Human Instruments, which we are not, you would be right about the heart, but the heart that all intelligence is centered around is the Wholeness Navigator ... and as long as you choose to stay in a fragmented state of consciousness, your Human heart can only distort its intelligence ... because it can't comprehend its "language" - it is far too vast for that computer to grasp.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:15 pm 
Posting Freak

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:22 pm 
Posting Freak

no he didn't, the WMms tell us that he got his data from them ... just as we have the same invitation to do - all things being equal in the world of the Sovereign Integrals and the materials also tell us that this intelligence is transfered via the Wholeness Navigator (snicker)

I am not telling you anything that I didn't learn from the materials ... that for some reason you all choose to ignore... and refuse to discuss, because your HMS is programed to react with high emotions to this subject and to automatically attack the messenger ... I have experienced it a million times now ... any of the topics which challenge your belief system you will group together to defend ... you all depend upon your distorted hearts intelligence because you believe that your feeling are evidence of "truth" ... but be honest with yourself, just for one moment and remember how many times your heart has been broken by its own advice - distorted may just mean out of alignment ... but I believe that once the Human Instrument is re-integrated with the rest of the Entity's components, that the Human mind system can be shut down without the slightest loss of consciousness - when the HI is integrated with the Entity's Consciousness (Soul) its computer will be obsolite other than a portal to the Entity's Heart - which will be all that is left of the HMS when the Entity achieves the Sovereign Integral State of consciousness ... the Higher mind of the species will be brought back into alignment with the Plan of First Source and Humanity will begin a new evolutionary cycle with a Universal perspective of All that Is.

Last edited by starduster on Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:51 pm 
Posting Freak

3 John 1

1 Teh old kitteh Gaius, iz luvvin him, srsly.2 Iz wishun joo all teh gud thingz, and yr inneh kitteh iz gud 2.3 I has parteh, wehn iz knowun joo is gud leik cheezburguz.4 For I has no bigguh parteh dan for teh cheezburgeh.

5 Joo iz gud 2 us kittehz an to everywun6 An they is winussin dis an is joing joo in worshuppun teh Ceiling cat.7 Jus cus of his namez and nuthun 2 do wiv teh Gentiles.8 All us kittehs shuld be leik joo, an help ottahs worshup.

9 Iz meowed at Diotrephes but him dusnt listen.10 Iz gonna remember him cus he is dus teh bad things an meowz bad meowz an is sayin other kitteh iznt allowud 2 worshup.

11 Dun folluw teh eval kitteh. Him taht dus gud folluhs teh Ceiling Cat, kitteh taht dus eval cant see teh Ceiling Cat.12 Demetrius iz meowin gud thingz about kittehs an truthz an this iz writteneded down.

13 I wus also goin teh writeded stuff, but iznt gun to now.14 Instaed iz gunna meow it 2 yr facez.

15 Paece 2 joo, hai 2 joo an yr frendz.

Lolcat Bible

SNICKER

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:10 pm 
Posting Freak

see - thank you for validating my perspective Shay, which makes it evident that the HMS just won't allow you to discuss the fact that the LTO is telling us that the heart that you trust because of your feelings, is distorted and you can't debunk it so you do what ever you can to change the subject ... perfect example of how the HMS works to distort and distract us from discovering the truth about ourselves.

WE ARE NOT HUMAN INSTRUMENTS, OUR HEART IS NOT THE HUMAN HEART, OUR INTELLIGENCE IS NOT LIMITED TO OR BY THE HI'S HMS

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:16 pm 
Posting Freak

Ceiling Cat creats teh universes and stuffs

Boreded Ceiling Cat makinkgz Urf n stuffs

GENISIS 1

1 Oh hai. In teh beginnin Ceiling Cat maded teh skiez An da Urfs, but he did not eated dem.

2 Da Urfs no had shapez An haded dark face, An Ceiling Cat rode invisible bike over teh waterz.

3 At start, no has lyte. An Ceiling Cat sayz, i can haz lite? An lite wuz.4 An Ceiling Cat sawed teh lite, to seez stuffs, An splitted teh lite from dark but taht wuz ok cuz kittehs can see in teh dark An not tripz over nethin.5 An Ceiling Cat sayed light Day An dark no Day. It were FURST!!!1

6 An Ceiling Cat sayed, im in ur waterz makin a ceiling. But he no yet make a ur. An he maded a hole in teh Ceiling.7 An Ceiling Cat doed teh skiez with waterz down An waterz up. It happen.8 An Ceiling Cat sayed, i can has teh firmmint wich iz funny bibel naim 4 ceiling, so wuz teh twoth day.

9 An Ceiling Cat gotted all teh waterz in ur base, An Ceiling Cat hadz dry placez cuz kittehs DO NOT WANT get wet.10 An Ceiling Cat called no waterz urth and waters oshun. Iz good.

11 An Ceiling Cat sayed, DO WANT grass! so tehr wuz seedz An stufs, An fruitzors An vegbatels. An a Corm. It happen.12 An Ceiling Cat sawed that weedz ish good, so, letz there be weedz.13 An so teh threeth day jazzhands.

14 An Ceiling Cat sayed, i can has lightz in the skiez for splittin day An no day.15 It happen, lights everwear, like christmass, srsly.16 An Ceiling Cat doeth two grate lightz, teh most big for day, teh other for no day.17 An Ceiling Cat screw tehm on skiez, with big nails An stuff, to lite teh Urfs.18 An tehy rulez day An night. Ceiling Cat sawed. Iz good.19 An so teh furth day w00t.

20 An Ceiling Cat sayed, waterz bring me phishes, An burds, so kittehs can eat dem. But Ceiling Cat no eated dem.21 An Ceiling Cat maed big fishies An see monstrs, which wuz like big cows, except they no mood, An other stuffs dat mooves, An Ceiling Cat sawed iz good.22 An Ceiling Cat sed O hai, make bebehs kthx. An dont worry i wont watch u secksy, i not that kynd uf kitteh.23 An so teh...fith day. Ceiling Cat taek a wile 2 cawnt.

24 An Ceiling Cat sayed, i can has MOAR living stuff, mooes, An creepie tings, An otehr aminals. It happen so tehre.25 An Ceiling Cat doed moar living stuff, mooes, An creepies, An otehr animuls, An did not eated tehm.

26 An Ceiling Cat sayed, letz us do peeps like uz, becuz we ish teh qte, An let min p0wnz0r becuz tehy has can openers.

27 So Ceiling Cat createded teh peeps taht waz like him, can has can openers he maed tehm, min An womin wuz maeded, but he did not eated tehm.

28 An Ceiling Cat sed them O hai maek bebehs kthx, An p0wn teh waterz, no waterz An teh firmmint, An evry stufs.

29 An Ceiling Cat sayed, Beholdt, the Urfs, I has it, An I has not eated it.30 For evry createded stufs tehre are the fuudz, to the burdies, teh creepiez, An teh mooes, so tehre. It happen. Iz good.

31 An Ceiling Cat sayed, Beholdt, teh good enouf for releaze as version 0.8a. kthxbai.

Lolcat Bible

Hoe hummm ....yawnn....

lol'ing

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:22 am 
Posting Freak

"To live in the Wholeness Perspective is to value all things as they are and to bear witness to the unity of their expression." (Manifesto)

All of our attempts to communicate here are grounded in the truth of our unity. Unity is the one reality existing beneath the veil of the HMS. Access to the frequency of the Energetic Heart's Virtues is access to FS. This is why entering the Quantum Breath and the compassion frequency of the emotion called Forgiveness nurtures the oneness of all life. This frequency of unconditional love supports us to view our past within the Wholeness Perspective, transform separating belief systems, and release them. We are all equally FS, equally spiritual. The only difference between us is how clearly we understand this inherent equality and oneness, and are able to express that understanding into the world.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 11:29 am 

If we want to work for the greater good, problems lost their attraction in favour of our attention to First Source - or to the Universal Entity. To observe the intelligence in all things, doesn't mean we have to be able to sort everything out. That will come. But if one oneself focuses on the larger intelligence, the greater love, the further understanding that we have realized in our hearts, then the little problems become something for children. This does not mean I think I am higher than you. You and I are complete equals. And you can feel that, know it in your heart. From this equality, we are both free to go into something together or not. It doesn't really matter in the beginning. There is so much to do, that this is a small detail. Even over lives. It is very important in the context of this forum as well that we learn to expand our own vision, and not be confused by the childish actions of others, but know that at least we are three or four here, and that one is enough, and that these materials, the WingMakers materials, represent the highest. (Not merely "love".) Disagreements on how this is have no importance whatsoever. The rule of this forum is to learn and understand another. There is no being more spiritual than another. We all have our unique Wholeness Perspective anyway, so why bother. Take the hits and go further. Personally, I'll throw it all in your face what the truth is.

Everything we say or do has its time, its own temporal relation to the future creation in the now. If you don't realize that, you are being ignorant of yourself.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 2:16 pm 

nothing beautiful
you are speaking so ugly
but I love you so

ps. you may feel sad...something real, almost love

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:02 pm 
Posting Freak

Gregg Braden's unprecedented interview Nr 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=en ... XnSgIFnF3I

Interview with Gregg Braden and Cassandra Perkins

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=jMICfLhpw7o

Feelings....understanding them....and blessing those we experience conflict and/or hurt with for what it does and what we need to learn or reremember . This is based on ancient traditions from all corners of the planet including the indigenous peoples who still carry these traditions. :D

Quote:
All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter.

Max Planck

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:06 pm 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:55 pm 
Posting Freak

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequet.
Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us.
We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant,
gorgeous, talented and fabulous?
Actually, Who are you not to be?
You are a child of God.
There is nothing enlightening about shrinking
so that other people won't feel insecure around you.
We were born to make manifest the glory of God within us.
It is not just in some of us; it's in everyone.
And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously
give other people permission to do the same.
As we are liberated from our fear,
our presence automatically liberates others."

Marianne Williamson

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:12 pm 
Posting Freak

I find it rather interesting this "wobble" the earth has and is becoming more pronounced. Think of what that does for doing satanic rituals at so called vortex power points on the planet as they shift all over the place. Not to speak of the people on the planet living according to their hearts and practicing the 6 Heart Virtues, the number of people doing and effected by HeartMath and all the other Heart centered things spreading like crazy all over the planet, accelerated, in a word. Could those shifted transmuted vortex points be what is sealed in this passage from "The Energetic Heart" as intense cosmic energies aid the planet in her transformation that has already happened? Imagine the panic and chaos of those depending on the darker energies that can't get in anymore and the ones that are here have to change or die, more than likely the latter. Oh well... it's about time... :wink:

Quote:
“When the Animus believe they are entering the mansion of earth, using
keys of the intellect, the Tribe of Light will enter through the backdoor,
sealing the entryway and windows with a frequency that no intellect can
unlock. The Animus will struggle to prevail, but having hearts that have
withered they are drawn to the lower fields prepared for them, while the
mansion of earth graduates into a meadow of grace and calm from which
the soul of man can rise.”

As an aside, when one is well versed in practicing the 6 Heart Virtues and doing this to the best of their ability it puts them in a very different frequency range than what those still heavily programmed with the HMS can access let alone understand or want much to do with, thus the attraction to those "lower fields prepared for them". As James has stated in the Interview with Mark H(the second one I think), it's just frequencies. Personally, I prefer the Divine Love of the Heart for its virtues and inclusive nature. It just feels, simply wonderful. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:20 am 
Posting Freak

This is funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... pEBdKFGlPg

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 12:53 pm 
Posting Freak

David Ike is truly inspiring in this. The last segment I have been fortunate to of lived and experienced the joy and love of in an international community for 10 years that has carried me through some very difficult times ever since. That community is still going and still inspiring others. He has come a long way and inspires the world now . I love that he is so real in his simplicity and humbleness and especially his passion in caring about humanity and this planet. This is at Wembley after the Olympics. There were enough people at this event to counter any crap that the ceremonies the Olympics were suppose to produce and remember the energetics of the planet have been changing for some time now and too fast for the PTB to keep up with in their ceremonies. :roll:

Remember Who You Are David Icke - Wembley Arena Part 1)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m4cLJ9b2T8

Remember Who You Are David Icke - Wembley Arena Part 2)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXF4slN9IYo

Remember Who You Are David Icke - Wembley Arena Part 3)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxXRScP5w4Y

and this last one...for those so inspired...this will blow you away...and to a very very very lovely place.

David Icke - Remember Who You Are - Part 4 - Wembley Arena

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvlaXzFWaM8

I strongly suggest you download them and especially the last one for its sheer inspiration because really what else could matter more than LOVE? Zoa this ones for you.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:30 am 
Posting Freak

http://www.wingmakers.com/formless.html

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 10:55 pm 
Posting Freak

"My Universe
This is about the Universe you never knew existed. It is much more expansive than what you have been led to believe and is still expanding as we speak. Wonder if all of this is but a projection from another dimension which we are all a part of as well, yet, in a way, we are unfamiliar with within the limits of our knowledge and minds? Wonder if we as separate beings is an illusion, a labyrinth of deception we became entangled with purposely? Wonder if what is behind these eyes is behind everyone else’s eyes as well? I mean that in the way that each individual brings their own unique perspective to the light that shines through due to their knowledge and soul stored memory and experience so therefore no two are the same. It’s all part of the plan of First Source and our basic blueprint for exploration in making known the unknown. What we all have in common and what resonates so deeply within each and every one of us is the blueprint of life and exploring it. Some are more aware of this than others and it is all for purposeful good because of the nature of this complex plane we are working within and all of its rules, laws and restrictions and whatnots. The Sovereign Integral knows none of this yet encompasses all of it. In other words, all of it is contained within the Sovereign Integral whose perspective is one of wholeness as opposed to the compartmentalization of what separateness has us believe. This compartmentalization is akin to the left hand not knowing what the right hand is doing. It’s an illusion. The left and right hand are naturally aligned with each other and work in unison for those who know what true balance is. It’s but a thought away… You choose, the heart or the mind or both aligned with each other so therefore all else as well …"

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 5:13 pm 
Posting Freak

I AM WE ARE is as Whole as we can get from this level anyway. How wonderful!

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 5:19 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
All matter originates and exists only by virtue of a force which brings the particle of an atom to vibration and holds this minute solar system of the atom together. We must assume behind this force the existence of a conscious and intelligent mind. This mind is the matrix of all matter.

Max Planck

Could the force he speaks of be sound? And remember, we hear only a narrow spectrum of sound in these human bodies although some are able to access more sound than others. Some animals hear what humans can't. Vibration seems to be synonomous with sound. We resonate in our hearts to these WMM materials for a reason which sound has created.

Cathedral - CS&N

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 544 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22