WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 544 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next
 Post subject: Re: Heart Talk
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:41 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
yes, that is the way it Is and was designed to be ... but very few are aware that the Heart of the Entity (Wholeness Navigator/particle of FS) is the heart James is talking about because when they are reading these words their human hearts "feel" it is true - so they believe (without question) that they can depend on their (human) heart's intelligence to "guide" them - and they center their lives and behavioral intelligence on following their Human heart's feelings

we are programed to expect to "feel" something when ever the Heart is "activated or energized" to express its intelligence ... we can measure the Heart's responses to external stemuli, and validate scientifically that the heart has intelligence ... so we assume that once we learn to discern "intuitive intelligence" that it can be trusted completely ... and that dear friends is where we have all been deceived ... because what we have been programed to trust via centuries of enculturation, are the FEELINGs we get, and Anu's programs can duplicate those feeling with "trigger words" that it associates with emotion and body reactions ... James has told us this plainly ... the HMS is able to produce "feeling" to misdirect you automatically ... and it does it all day long ... everything you are exposed to in the Empire of Deception is designed to SUPPRESS THE SOVEREIGN INTEGRAL state of consciousness ... and your human heart is no exception, it has become distorted ... and it is important for us to understand that feelings are not Intuitive Intelligence

The pivot of true power exists in the expression of behavioral intelligence flowing from the heart and supported by the mind.

flowing from the Entity's Heart into the transformed mind of the Human Instrument that is prepared to transfer knowledge without distortion

the HVs are FSI being expressed into MEST in ITs authentic form

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:22 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:24 pm 
Posting Freak

When i explore these distortions or clouds, they actually exist in the lower mind. It's the LM that is sentimental and projects its attachment of the past emotional experiences into the present and future. The emotions flow in the present moment and dissipate. Hope and fear live in the LM....not in the Energetic Heart....As we learn to live in the timelessness in the Quantum Breath expressing the HV's these mental distortions are released simply because they no longer serve our purpose.

Teacher: The heart operates at the highest frequency within the human instrument. Emotions are even faster than the speed of thought. They operate outside of time/space when they are in resonance with the higher circuits of the multiverse.

Student: If the heart operates at the highest frequency then emotions are more certain to be the catalysts that awaken us to our true selves?

Teacher: Yes, this is why the most profound spiritual experiences are woven from the textures of the heart’s emotions rather than the thoughts of the mind.

Student: Okay, so how does this all relate to clearing the emotional debris that’s been inscribed upon my heart?

Teacher: It is not the heart itself that it has been inscribed upon. The emotional debris is passed from the heart to the brain and the neural network that surrounds it. Thus the clearing takes the same route and is a process, not an event.

It begins with the compassion frequency of the emotion called forgiveness. This frequency can be evoked within your heart through this command: As the light of my heart brightens, so does my capacity to forgive. As forgiveness flows into my heart it moves upwards, filling my entire head with the most delicate and refined light imaginable, and from this light, a compassion for my past settles in, and all that has occurred is rewritten in this light.

While this invocation is being said, you can listen carefully to the words and allow them to form visual pictures in your heart. (L d.6)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:59 pm 
Posting Freak

of course they exist in the "lower (human) mind" SYSTEM, which INCLUDES the human heart
thoughts (intelligence) are NOT physical - feeling ARE - so how does that happen IN the human mind seed - it doesn't, just happen, it is programed to happen - it is how the HI has been programed to express its (superficial) understanding of the language we use to communicate with in MEST ... what you feel (in your heart) is not "intelligence" being activated ... it is a chemical or emotional reaction embedded in a word, that is activated when a word association is made (in your HMINDsys TO produce that feeling - of butterflies, or tingling, or becomine lite - or even light ... it is all an illusion YOUr mind is programed to creat whenever certain words appear, because these words threaten somehow to reveal to the Entity, its true Identity- and if it isn't immediately distracted by a bodily function ... or an emotional outburst - whatever - the Entity might discover something the HMS is programed to SUPPRESS .. It was designed to conceal and to DECEIVE us into believing something that is not true ... Compassion is not schmooze Forgiveness is not for others, Humility is not belittling oneself, and Understanding is not allowance, Appreciation is not an emotion, and Valor is not victimization - they are Heart Virtues transmited on the frequency of Love, that animate ALL life within the embrace of Source Reality.

Place your attention upon your core identity and never release it. With every piece of information that passes your way, discern how it enables you to attune to this voice and perception. This is the only discipline you require. It is the remedy of limitation.

An Excerpt from Memory Activation, Decoded from Chamber Seven
WingMakers

The quality of one's discernment is proportional to their ability to accelerate their movement to the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness. A system of philosophy like the WingMakers requires a high-level of discernment, and it is therefore teaching on multiple levels simultaneously by intermixing truth and fiction.

This material is not meant for the weak of mind or lazy of heart. It is extremely challenging on many different levels, discernment being one of them
A8 Q&As S1

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:25 pm 
Posting Freak

"Today is your day, your mountain is waiting, so get on your way."

- Dr Seuss

APPRECIATION, COMPASSION,FORGIVENESS,HUMILITY,UNDERSTANDING, AND VALOR

:wink: :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:06 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
Shayalana wrote:

James (who btw is not dead or from a past age) said it simply ... the heart and mind are an integrated (intelligence) system of the Human Instrument .... the human heart has been distorted by enculturation and the Entity's consciousness has been fragmented since the moment it first incarnated on Earth til it chooses to transform it ... transformation is just a matter of time.

"no more will I participate in deception"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:21 am 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:

- Dr Seuss

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:30 am 
Posting Freak

and that is the whole point Shay, these words are associated by the HMS to trigger words ... that either change their meaning completely and or that cause you to "feel" some emotion ... HVs are not EMOTIONS, they were not intended to trigger emotions ... if when you ponder these words, you find an emotional attachment - that is the HMS programing at work ... and that is the only point I am making here - Divine Love is a FREQUENCY - any association you make with these words to emotions is a distortion of their true identity.

The LTO stressed this point more than any other concept they have introduced ... they defined the HVs clearly THREE TIMES in recent materials, and had John write an entire book on them (in our language) so that we could grasp their authentic meaning - yet there are those who will defend the HMS and ignore the genuine ... clinging to the definitions that the GM provides their awareness of the HVs is SUPPRESSED ... it is a very simple tactic to convince someone who is uninformed that black is white ... but it doesn't make black white except in the mind of the indoctrinated...

it doesn't much matter to me, if you want to believe that Compassion is something other than the "desire to share new intelligence" ... I can't prevent you from believing anything you want to believe ... if you want to believe that YOU (alone) are the exception, and that YOUR heart hasn't been enculturated by the HMS, and that it isn't distorted along with your mind ... go right ahead and follow the feelings generated by Anu's programs in your heart area - and see how far you get in your practice ... but I can tell you from my own personal experience that until you bring your self into alignment with the WMms, you won't be Practicing the Art of the Genuine

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 12:20 pm 
Posting Freak

"The “temple” is being built in which all of humanity can enter and see one another as they truly are. This temple is neither of earth nor the heavens. It is not owned by anyone nor is anyone excluded. Within this temple we are not emotionless beings, quite the contrary, we are energetically potent with vibrant emotions and they are expressed with care and they are rooted in the virtues of the heart. This is the temple we are here to build. Be patient, for it is an endeavor long in the making. Yet it is certain to occur, not because we will be “saved,” but because enough humans chose to live from their hearts, to practice the six heart virtues and become conscious of their energetic contributions (IHEF) to the whole of life."

(Living From The Heart)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 2:28 pm 

There is no lower and higher mind.
We can call it a higher or lower when we build a momental perspective (ID-separation).

from the deepest I
you cannot become higher (Noone can)
you can only change

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:47 pm 
Posting Freak

Thanks Mike! :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:47 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
Shayalana wrote:

- Dr Seuss

It's called Heart Intelligence not intellectual rhetoric which always judges and thinks its superior. Perhaps seed should start an intellectual rhetoric thread so she and starduster can carry on with their "religious", competitive and boring discussion which has no place on this thread since neither are exercising any heart virtues let alone even using Heart Intelligence in their discussion. :wink: Still, I forgive this habit of theirs and understand why they insist on doing it. Bless them both and as Dr. Seuss says, "Today is your day, your mountain is waiting, so get on your way." :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:07 pm 
Posting Freak

I am not dis-ing emotions, seed, or ignoring them, they serve a purpose that we have been told is very enviable ... but emotions are just like children, out of control without some discipline ... the materials suggest that we MASTER them - which no doubt the HMS "translates" as "control" ... it is not control ... when you understand the purpose of emotions, they are what give Humanity their Uniqueness ...

all I am trying to do is make you aware that emotions are not "intuitive intelligence" ... they are reactions to exteral stemuli to give you a heads up ... but when they are triggered by the HMS, to react automatically to WORDS ... then you KNOW for a fact that these are "faux emotions" ... and they certainly arn't supplying "intelligence" to the HI when they are false

what we need to do, as the 6th LD suggests, is to learn how to discern, by examining every single word, in our language that triggers an emotional reaction and STOP USING IT to keep from happening (to us or others) by re-enforcing the TRUE meaning of words in our minds - STOP letting the HMS "translate" or associate different (trigger) words into your mind to be expressed ... know the true meaning of words before you use them ... examine them for emotional ties ... and don't use them if they have "attachments".

you are aware of the words that the web bots look for, while mining for the HLS boyz ... well, that is just the tip of the iceberg ... there are thousands of words that we use daily that whether we are conscious of it or not, trigger emotional reactions - and cause stress on the HI ... eliminate stress and the body functions a lot better for a lot longer ... or just be a puppet and let these words jerk your strings all day long,
your choice

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:19 pm 
Posting Freak

Thanks Bruce Cryer from HeartMath! :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:21 pm 

We are all partaking in the same "boring" discussion, that is mike, me, seed, starduster, and Shayalana. And as we discuss, we each have an idea about what is a higher mind above a lower mind, otherwise we wouldn't even imply another as wrong. The higher mind is the mind that speaks the language of the heart of all things. It is not limited to a mental concept or superior language. It speaks from the heart and breaks through all illusions. But this is where we can differ. You see an illusion in a different place than I can see. And who is open to consider what another says? Not is another open, but who is speaking here, and what is it in another that I create a Tributary Zone inside my heart for? How am I doing this? How beautiful is this. What a beautiful message is it that you share with all others without holding back, with your very own voice that I can hear in my ears.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:27 pm 
Posting Freak

maybe you should forgive yourself Shay, for being so closed minded ... because I am only giving you my perspective of what the WMMs are telling us all, but you, in particular,( moreso than seed), choose to IGNORE that pointing this out is right "on topic" and instead you choose focus on personally bashing anyone who disagrees with you, as usual ... no doubt your emotions have been triggered to cause you to react this way, it is one of the oldest tactics in the books, to kill the messenger when you don't like the message ...even though this message is plain and simple and requires NO intellect what so ever to understand exactally how the HMS works ... if by using the Materials, it allows me to function without participating in the deception, and you percieve that as "superior" to the HMS programs, then there is nothing that prevents you from transforming your present state of being, so that you are operating at a level of understanding that is superior to the GM ... but it is evident that your HMS won't let you even discuss this concept much less appreciate me, for making you aware of this "clue" that you are still being controlled by the HMS programs Anu designed to SUPPRESS THE SOVEREIGN INTEGRAL - unnecessarily because it is way past the point where they serve any purpose what-so-ever ... maybe posting all those quotes from dead people all these years on a daily basis has retarded you because it doesn't seem to me like you are living in the now at all ... you are still subjecting yourself to self deception and revealing that with every post with these emotion laden posts intended to bash anyone who dares challenge the HMS.

you absolutely, along with many many others, refuse to believe that the heart and mind are integrated and can not be separated - even though the LTO tells us this plainly ... you choose to believe that your human heart is superior to the human mind when they are equal and each serve equal purposes ... you can not "follow" one or the other, you can not isolate heart intelligence from the mind ... it simply isn't possible and to believe that you can is evidence of self-deception ... whether you "believe" that or not.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:48 pm 
Posting Freak

Mike, when referencing minds, it is the LTO who has designated one as higher and lower, and it is not to suggest that one is better than the other, only to recognize that the will of many outweighs the will of one, the "lower mind is the mind of the individual, and the higher mind is the collective Genetic Mind of the species ... both are computers created by the Entity to make its life easier ... and we all know know that goes, when tech makes life simpler, it always gets more complicate (snicker)

The Entity, limited its perspectives to the "lower" mind of the Human Instrument to allow it a genuine experience in MEST ... it also fragmented its own individuated consciousness, to experience Separation, to gain a deeper appreciation of Wholeness ... but the Entity has never "needed" a Mind it has its own consciousness and access to FSI ... which is a subtle realization, of the fact that this species has never needed the technology that has somehow come to define all other life forms and species ... we don't need technology, all the technology we need is built into the Sovereign Integral ... we are naturally, multidimensional as well as multi-versal, we can manfest our reality in MEST at will without using the Human Instrument's mind for anything other than to register the extreem amount of pleasure, one can experience when they are unlimited by the Human Mind System and the Genetic (collective) Higher Mind of the species ...

ie I have my own Consciousness ... and am not dependent upon nor limited by the minds of the Human Instrument

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:19 pm 

Your explanation may be right, and mike may be wrong, but still he is more right than you, so how is this possible? This is the beauty of the higher mind, it sees things as they are, not only as they express individually. But imagine that this feeling gets infinitely deeper, more subtle, more elegant.

Last edited by hidelight on Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:21 pm 
Posting Freak

hidelight wrote:
Nat says bla bla bla trying to convince us he has something to contribute to this discussion and then he says : The higher mind is the mind that speaks the language of the heart of all things. It is not limited to a mental concept or superior language. It speaks from the heart and breaks through all illusions .

please explain, Nat, exactaly what is "the languae of the heart of all things" and how can you believe that it can be free of a "mental concept" or "superior language" when the new intelligence the LTO is sharing tells us that the heart and mind are INTEGRATED ? ...

Why do you ignore that?

Definition of INTEGRATE
1: to form, coordinate, or blend into a functioning or unified whole : unite
2: to find the integral of (as a function or equation)
3: to unite with something else

I haven't read anything in the material that indicate that intelligence comes from anywhere but the heart in the Human Instrument (have you?) the Mind just processess what the Heart offers ... so that means that all intelligence in the human's Mind system, comes from the heart - along, of course, with what the HI can glean from MEST.

so to believe that you can seperate the heart's intelligence from the mind's data store of information, would allow an individual to discern a difference in the "level" of intelligence, however, if all intelligence is coming from the heart - even that which the mind has gleaned, came from someone's heart - and to believe that you can separate "intelligence" from "intellect" is self-delusional IMO.

and yes, this IS "heart talk" we are talking about the heart, from the heart ... It knows it is distorted ... but that's the way it is, when the Entity's consciousness is fragmented ... deal, or transform it, the choice is yours.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:25 pm 

The heart integrates the mind, the sovereign integral will not be subject to the mind. The heart is always also the mind, but the mind is not always the heart though it would like to pretend it, manipulate it, overlook one small detail... The clutter of the mind-ego is completely blinded for reality. It's arrogant or in denial at one angle.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:54 pm 
Posting Freak

nat, the beauty of truth is that it makes all the BS so transparent, The materials (and that IS what we are discussing) tell us that the individual MAY gain access to the higher mind, and provides the tool for you to do that ... but you have to initiate it and use the tools, to gain access to the GM ... so to suggest that you have access to the GM,(higher mind) without doing that is self-deceptive... the higher mind is NOT the "higher self"/Universal Entity - the higher mind is the collective of the entire species - the good bad, beautiful and ugly ... all their perspectives combined into a planetary soup that isn't necessarily right or wrong, but the Higer Mind stores all that info ...

the minds are computers Nat, not portals to higher intelligence ... we don't need our minds when we restore the entity's consciousness
the heart is part (half) of the HI's Mind system ... and the source of Human Intelligence ... it is not the Heart that the LTO suggests that we center our lives around ... nor is the human heart the source of intelligence that flows to the minds - what flows from the Heart of the Entity is First Source Intelligence ... and the sooner you make that distinction in YOUR mind, the sooner your understanding of the deception you are participating in, will become clear ... we are not HUMAN INSTRUMENTS

the LD5 explain exactally how, the heart's intelligence IS subject to the Mind's programs, apparently you skipped reading that one ...

It is not that the heart transmits an order to the brain, and the brain, detecting the potency of the directive elects to act on it or not. The heart and brain are a unified system that cycles and recycles energy, information, and intelligence within the human instrument. This system operates with greater effectiveness, in terms of expressing its innate intelligence in three-dimensional environments, when it is entrained to the core heart energy of compassion and understanding.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:47 pm 

Yes, Shelley. You are the one discussing the materials. It is true. The only problem with you is that you don't understand the truth.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:08 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
Thanks Bruce Cryer from HeartMath! :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:10 pm 
Posting Freak

I CHOOSE TO LISTEN TO MY INNER VOICE AND NOT THE RANDOM OPINIONS OF OTHERS.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:21 pm 

Then why do you compete? You are like mike, you wouldn't see that you do compete. But mike would feel rather sad about it, right on, and you feel... well, what do you feel?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 544 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22  Next