WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Reflection of First Source in our every day lives ?
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 10:29 am 

You know I've heard & firmly beleive that compassion is a key element is raising one's vibration or level of consciousness. I've also heard that "Ego was the gift of desire for individual life". For far to long it seems that so many on this darkened planet have practiced life along the egotistic set of morals or philosophy . Or maybe that is the genetic blueprint for our minds to ensure self preservation in or on a primitive or lower evolved worlds upon the evoloutionary ladder . At some point along the scale life feeds upon life , until one day the life supports other life . A sort of cosmic union when we can feel & know the power of First Source . We can sense the power & experience the wonder of creation . We must Co-Create with the power of First Source or be recycled in the mire . For me it's not a choice but more of an instinct , a kind of personal bliss that one gets when you know . For me life is not about transcending , it's about unifying .

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 11:28 am 
Posting Freak

[i]Observance of Source in All Things is the principle that all manifestations of life convey an expression of First Source. It does not matter how far the unifying energy has been distorted or perverted; the Source can be observed. It is the action of perceiving the unification of energy even when the outward manifestations appear random, distorted, unrelated, or chaotic. [/i] - Philosophy 1

Back in the days when I existed outside of linear time, me and a few friends decided to incarnate into a physical body and explore the worlds of creation. We heard about earth being the most ideal place to incarnate and satisify our urge to explore. A few friends decided to go someplace not so far away and explore what was available near by. They decided not to experience that great a feeling of sepration from first source. Me and another entity, decided to go for broke and head towards earth. We had heard that earth was very tough and the experience of separation from first source would be agonizing in different ways. We vowed that we would meet up on earth and experience the worlds of separation and creation as "best buds." He decided to don a human instrument that would best suit his needs of experiencing the worlds of separation minus a family. I decided to don a human instrument that would be the ultimate in learning by experience. We eventually did meet up as humans and ultimately became best friends. Not to long ago, we had a few beers and discussed our little journey of experiences on a boat. We even sat on the docs and listen to some music and discussed the manifesto of the sovereign integral.

We realized that earth was tough (the linear time part sucks big time) but we chose to incarnate here because it was the ultimate in spiritual workouts. You really appreciate first source and the grand universe under the slings and arrows of this world.

I would do it all over again... but wait... I have and will and I will always be best buds with Herschael.

[img]http://cas.la.psu.edu/athens2005/2005WebFiles/gods.jpg[/img]

[Edited on 23-5-2005 by AmericasMostWanted]

[Edited on 23-5-2005 by AmericasMostWanted]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 11:40 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Mr Mojo... welcome to the forum... not to be a nit picker...and depending upon one's perspectives... compassion may be the same... but as stated in the first Philo...the key attribute which stirs the "transformation" is gratitude

here's a snip: [quote] It is this wellspring of gratitude that opens the channel of support from the Universal Entity to the individual and establishes a collaboration of purpose to transform the human instrument into an expression of the Sovereign Integral.

It is principally gratitude -- which translates to an appreciation of how the inter-relationship of the individual and the Universal Entity operates -- that opens the human instrument to its connection to the sovereign entity and its eventual transformation into the Sovereign Integral state of perception and expression. [/quote]

the entire discussion is found here http://www.wingmakers.com/philosophy1.html

PS if you have not discovered it yet..."compasion"...or the revealed "other side of compassion" is the theme of the latest cd...Hakomi 7-12 (discussed in the music section) enjoy

I look forward to growing with your shared perspectives :)

[Edited on 20-5-2005 by starduster]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 11:01 pm 

[img]A:\ooo[/img]

Post subject: Re: Reflection of First Source in our every day lives ?
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:03 am 

I also believe compassion is a key element in raising one's vibration. Compassion for ourselves and others assists in our surrender, a softening which encourages us to join together in unity. It allows us to be receptive to the changing energetics of each moment, a receptivity that absolutes can only hamper. Appreciation - Compassion - Forgiveness - Humility - Understanding - Valor are all equal attributes of the One Heart. As such, they are orchestrated accordingly in each living moment...much the same as the wonderful music James creates. The music is ever shifting. You may hear strains of one quality or another, drawing forward and receding as the relationships change. Yet, the music ever remains beautiful, uplifting, and inspiring.

Hi Mr. Mojo. I'm new here as well.

Last edited by Aspirant on Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:25 am 
Posting Freak

A symphony of Source Intelligence...moving in us, through us, all around us. All life equal as One!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:48 am 
Posting Freak

Dance when you're broken open.
Dance when you've torn the bandage off.
Dance in the middle of fighting.
Dance in your blood.
Dance when you're perfectly free.
Struck, the dancer hears a tambourine inside her,
like a wave that crests into foam at the very top,
Begins.
Maybe you don't hear that tambourine,
or the tree leaves clapping time.
Close the ears on your head,
that listen mostly to lies and cynical jokes.
There are other things to see, and hear.
Music. Dance.
A brilliant city inside your soul!
--Rumi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:18 pm 

I find this poem of Rumi's wonderfully liberating. It is no surprise that James suggests we dance to his music. There is more than one way to circumvent the analytical mind.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 2:25 pm 
Posting Freak

Mr.Mojo hasn't been here for some years now Aspirant... unfortunately. I love his light hearted posts too and him sharing in our love for Rumi. And this, from the Event Temples, James notes; The Neutral Heart technique:

Quote:
Even after all this time, the Sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me." Look what happens with a love like that. It lights the whole sky.
—Hafiz

:D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:28 pm 

That's funny. I need to start paying closer attention to the post dates...there is a lot of old stuff sitting around here.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:06 pm 
Posting Freak

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: That's funny. I suppose it's all in the eye's of the preceiver. You didn't feel it was so old when you responded to it huh? Well, really it's not. You were able to capture what Mr. Mojo is like even if he hasn't been here for a while....unfortunately. This forum must be multidimensional. :shock: :wink: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 1:57 pm 

Hello Aspirant , my dear brother Mr.~Mojo has been away on assignment . He is really a more of the boots on the ground type of soldier . I say soldier in the sense of his valorous nature . He believes in taiking the fight right into the face of ignorance . He does his best to live & breath the heart virtues . he does like forums & social networks like this , but he doen't have the patience sometimes for idol chat (i think it is his adhd kicking in ) Anyway it is nice to see you here Aspirant , your insights are clean & inspirational . :P

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:15 pm 
Posting Freak

Multiversal wrote:
Hello Aspirant , my dear brother Mr.~Mojo has been away on assignment . He is really a more of the boots on the ground type of soldier . I say soldier in the sense of his valorous nature . He believes in taiking the fight right into the face of ignorance . He does his best to live & breath the heart virtues . he does like forums & social networks like this , but he doen't have the patience sometimes for idol chat (i think it is his adhd kicking in ) Anyway it is nice to see you here Aspirant , your insights are clean & inspirational . :P

Are you a different incarnation of our beloved Mr. Mojo?

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:45 pm 

Sorry Shay, I never met a Mr. Mojo...I don't even know what a "Mojo" is.

PostPosted: Sun May 02, 2010 2:49 pm 
Posting Freak

Aspirant wrote:
Sorry Shay, I never met a Mr. Mojo...I don't even know what a "Mojo" is.

Oops. Are you Multiversal? That's who I was asking. :shock: :lol:

And Multiversal, your judgment about idle chat must be of your own cause most here aren't idle in what they are saying and some of us appreciate it when viewing if from a more expansive overview that isn't personal or with humor. :mrgreen:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue May 04, 2010 1:44 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Webster- mojo: : a magic spell, hex, or charm; broadly : magical power