WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 7:18 am 
Posting Freak

What turned me off of drugs at a young tender age was watching friends and others die from O.Ds. or take years to recover from doing too much over too long a time. They all thought they were cool and few even knew what a shaman was let alone about being responsible in using drugs. Just like most people then, let's not kid ourselves here. They thought they were cool. That is one time I am very grateful for having fear and abiding by it. So not all drug experiences are as fun and rosy as painted , if anything it was for the artificial high and instant gratification staving off boredom and feeling a need to fit in for some. :o

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2007 9:04 am 
Posting Freak

[quote][i]Originally posted by starduster[/i]

.....we are "in control" of "security" and everything in that country now (right?)

[/quote]

Right.

More defining required perhaps?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:16 am 

Well I cant answer for the wingmakers (though im probably one, in terms of being here to help in this time). Nor can they (the wingmakers), or I, answer for you.

But heres my experience, which i beleive is the common experience.

I did a fair bit when i was young, much of it recreational. I can say without doubt that these are useful and powerful tools. They train the inner vision in a way that has been scientifically measured (Creativity and visualisation are improved by LSD for example). They can be like training wheels, when used with wisdom.

It can take you along your learning process quickly, but it can also slow your progress if you rely on drugs to create a trance state: The training wheels must come off! (There are one or two applications for drugs outside this main use, but they are rarely nessasary or useful except in unusual and rare conditions).

There a bit like any accelerant, catalyst, or object of high energy. They have a flame-like quality to them, you can get burnt quick. Most people arent meant to learn at a high pace, that "straight" path is rarely walked and _extremely_ difficult. Assimilation of truth requires time, often quite alot of time. Going faster than you can handle causes crisis apon crisis, with no emerging clarity, which is always the danger with accelerants. (The same caution here goes for white gold, places of power, scalar/torsion technology and other high energy accelerant)

I would recommend against using drugs for spiritual exploration, unless you have the purest of intentions and practice in the effort. An experience or two, with a guide and a spiritual focus could be helpful for developing certain mental skills, in a broader course of spiritual discipline and learning.

Realize your just going to have visualize and meditate as well, to get to where you want to go. And often people with a half-way solution can be less motivated to fix the problem...but they are tools and they can be used for good ...

What would happen if we didnt have teachers? what if there where no scripts on matters of the soul? no websites? no information?

We would get the information from our plant teachers of course, which is why unity placed these treasures and sacred spirits here. Many ancient people will tell you they found there answers here first. Respect to these great guardians of the truth.

PS im a student of psychology. Ive studied neuropharmacology, and at least according to modern science, if that counts for anything ??, drugs like LSD, mescaline etc do not cause brain or any other significant body damage (although some drugs do cause some forms of brain/body damage with heavy use). Even in those drugs that cause brain damage, some types of damage repair when the drug is ceased. (This is called neuroplasticity, and basically means the brain is built to take damage and still work). There are notable examples though of drugs which cause forms of irreversable damage with heavy use, for example dissassociatives. (ketamine etc)
Theres plenty of stories told out there about the dangers of drugs, most of it is BS unfortunately for the younger generation. (Because of course some is true)

[Edited on 2-2-2007 by Drael]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 8:49 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Dr. Neruda: "The information capacity of the conscious mind is very limited. When you intensify the connection between the conscious and unconscious, the conscious mind rejects the data stream's breadth of information and tends to become observational of the alternative states of consciousness. In other words, the brain enhancement process triggers a rapid and fluid shifting between states of consciousness, not unlike a slide show in fast motion with each slide representing a different state of consciousness."

Sarah: "I think I follow you, but isn't it worth it if you can control this side-effect?"

Dr. Neruda: "I thought so, as did everyone else. There were some that were more effected by this than others, and typically it only lasted for a few weeks until the higher mind began to integrate this into its dynamic core."

Post subject: Re: The Psychedelic Experience
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 10:44 pm 

comment deleted

Last edited by MonsterMash on Sun May 19, 2013 11:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Manifesto of the Sovereign Integral
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 3:50 pm 
Posting Freak

Solaris wrote:
Here are the first few lines of the Sovereign Integral Manifesto....

Manifesto of the Sovereign Integral

• There is no space more sacred or powerful than
another
• There is no being more spiritual than another
• There is no thing more divine than another
There is no tool or technique that accelerates
the unfoldment of consciousness...

Solaris

The second bolded and italicized line has been ignored by some on this thread and pretty well explains why drugs are never advocated as a means to enlightenment in any of the WMM, Lyricus, Event Temples, or Spirit State. Unlike certian government agencies(CIA), who originally spread the use of drugs in the 60's as a means to f--k up the minds of the young so as to easily control them and did many experiments to hone their control and still experiment to this day. Now its with newly invented mental diseases to test their antidepressants, and other pharmaceuticals on starting children as young as possible on them who don't conform to the norm. So called "enlightenment" with drugs was never that, it's always used as a means to control HMS minds. Now those going to South America for the latest flavor in drug induced "enlightenment" with auyausca have to beware of the charlatans and psuedo shamen who have invaded and add their own potent mix to the pot. A few have died and others gone out of their minds permanently. It's a huge risk these days. The seemingly random shootings by people going psycho is because of the effects of the antidepressants they were taking or stopped taking. To read some of the labels on those pillbottles on what happens if you stop taking them ....now THAT'S scarey.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 4:01 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
not disrespectful, Geeked-appreciative! and mind blown that not only does Allison Li (in Quantusum) concert pianist asian girl who did designer drugs to get herself in the nut ward with Solomon play a very special role in the story...but i've personal coincidence/syncrinicity experience involving both drugs AND the wingmakers/6 heart virtues life education stuff so i don't think there's anything to be scared of :P n

This is pretty lame and out of context to the whole story. What's scarey is when people like you use these materials out of context to prove your point about what these materials DON'T advocate. :roll:

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 4:08 pm 
Posting Freak

Drael wrote:
Well I cant answer for the wingmakers (though im probably one, in terms of being here to help in this time). Nor can they (the wingmakers), or I, answer for you.

But heres my experience, which i beleive is the common experience.

I did a fair bit when i was young, much of it recreational. I can say without doubt that these are useful and powerful tools. They train the inner vision in a way that has been scientifically measured (Creativity and visualisation are improved by LSD for example). They can be like training wheels, when used with wisdom.

It can take you along your learning process quickly, but it can also slow your progress if you rely on drugs to create a trance state: The training wheels must come off! (There are one or two applications for drugs outside this main use, but they are rarely nessasary or useful except in unusual and rare conditions).

There a bit like any accelerant, catalyst, or object of high energy. They have a flame-like quality to them, you can get burnt quick. Most people arent meant to learn at a high pace, that "straight" path is rarely walked and _extremely_ difficult. Assimilation of truth requires time, often quite alot of time. Going faster than you can handle causes crisis apon crisis, with no emerging clarity, which is always the danger with accelerants. (The same caution here goes for white gold, places of power, scalar/torsion technology and other high energy accelerant)

I would recommend against using drugs for spiritual exploration, unless you have the purest of intentions and practice in the effort. An experience or two, with a guide and a spiritual focus could be helpful for developing certain mental skills, in a broader course of spiritual discipline and learning.

Realize your just going to have visualize and meditate as well, to get to where you want to go. And often people with a half-way solution can be less motivated to fix the problem...but they are tools and they can be used for good ...

What would happen if we didnt have teachers? what if there where no scripts on matters of the soul? no websites? no information?

We would get the information from our plant teachers of course, which is why unity placed these treasures and sacred spirits here. Many ancient people will tell you they found there answers here first. Respect to these great guardians of the truth.

PS im a student of psychology. Ive studied neuropharmacology, and at least according to modern science, if that counts for anything ??, drugs like LSD, mescaline etc do not cause brain or any other significant body damage (although some drugs do cause some forms of brain/body damage with heavy use). Even in those drugs that cause brain damage, some types of damage repair when the drug is ceased. (This is called neuroplasticity, and basically means the brain is built to take damage and still work). There are notable examples though of drugs which cause forms of irreversable damage with heavy use, for example dissassociatives. (ketamine etc)
Theres plenty of stories told out there about the dangers of drugs, most of it is BS unfortunately for the younger generation. (Because of course some is true)

[Edited on 2-2-2007 by Drael]

Meth literally eats away the brain. Some researchers found to their horror when viewing the MRI's of some meth users that portions of their brains were missing. Now that was an "enlightening" expereince for those researchers. Also psychedelics rewire the brain because the neurons receptor sites mistake the drug chemical as nutrition for the cell. And the cell comes to adjust to the drug being nutrition instead of real nutrition and cells die without real nutrition. Now that's neuroplasticity as well. We are our own teachers and it seems we needed permission to be that. We really don't need any permission save our own. I love the Lyricus because it makes us aware of how we really work for those who resonate with it and what we are to the degree we can feel that. It's enough to begin a journey within so that you gain the confidence to know that there is no external that can replace self knowledge coming from within because it is finally acknowledged, listened too and abided by. I guess it depends on how much "interference" we have to get through in terms of distractions and diversions and how much we know about the HMS and how it works and the Intelligence of the Heart and its brain.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2013 7:59 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Solaris wrote that six years ago ... and I have no doubt - based upon my own experience, that he has changed his mind several time since then - yet the WMMs remain constant and never change - perhaps now, after working closely with James for the past six years, he might be willing to jump with him ... snicker

I also have found that there is no such thing as "normal" and that we only "act" normal to please others ... because no one is "normal" - every family is dysfunctional and everyone is unique . You can't ACT like a Sovereign Integral - it is the REAL-ization of your SELF - and if you have spent your entire life "acting normal" you probably don't know who you are - when your not ACTing ...

I did the math, and using James' example, calculated how many 2% would be of the over a thousand members who have come here for a dip into "something new" ... which comes up to 23 - gee, I sure wish those 23 people would become active in these discussions ... because the ones who have the most to say, are evidently not 2 percenters ... I would be surprised to find that 23 of our current semi-active members have read all the materials ... much less are practicing the techniques - consistently ... if there were, then we would have a lot more perspectives of these concept and a lot more "sharing of findings" than we have now ... but we don't even have 23 "posting freaks" and have never had more than a half a dozen or so active members at one time - willing to discuss the material and not the members - or not promoting their personal BS and comparing it to the materials ...

oh well, wat is is wat should be ... I never lost my interest in transforming myself ... or being ME ... IMO it is the only thing worth being focused on, everything else is a distraction.
and if James did tell us to jump - I would probably do it - because I have learned to trust him through these materials - but I wouldn't do it unless I knew for certain that I could fly and I had practiced - a LOT! :lol:

Teacher: If you had a magical friend that was infallible in her judgment. Perfect in her decisions because she saw clear to the destination of First Source and therefore knew how to travel the landscape to achieve her reunion with God. What would you do with this friend?

Student: I’d listen to them. I’d ask them for directions and guidance. I’d follow as closely behind them as I could.

Teacher: Even if they led you to a cliff and jumped off.

Student: Well, if I really believed they had this infallible judgment as you put it, yes, even if they jumped off a cliff. Somehow I’d trust that I would be okay if I followed them over.

Teacher: What if they didn’t know you were following and they had capabilities that you did not? In this example, they could fly, but you could not.

Student: I guess I would have made a terrible mistake in following them, and I’d die as a result.

Teacher: So your friend’s judgment, even though it was infallible for herself, led to your own destruction.

Student: Yes.

Teacher: So who then do you offer your trust to?

Student: Myself.

Teacher: And why?

Student: Because I know my own limitations.

LD2 Calling Forth the Wholeness Navigator

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 9:27 pm 
Posting Freak

Like what drugs create in delusion you gotta watch this "Banned Mormon Cartoon" about that religion. It's amazing that so many actually beleive this. And because it's so hilarious I've added another vid about Mormon Magical Underwear. I think they are both comedies. :lol:

Banned Mormon Cartoon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0a3eJC3qAFU

Magic Mormon Underwear

https://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feat ... cbfgmorIGE

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 9:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Diary of an Ex-Mormon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd-RKWYTXI8

Some info on how things work from the Heart and it's brain.

Spirit Science 15 ~ Power of the Heart

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7c3AVj66ahg

Cathedral - CS&N