WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Eternal Destiny
PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:04 pm 

103:5.10 Man, in his spiritual domain, does have a free will. Mortal man is neither a helpless slave of the inflexible sovereignty of an all-powerful God nor the victim of the hopeless fatality of a mechanistic cosmic determinism. Man is most truly the architect of his own eternal destiny.

In other words... it is not pre-ordained!!! :lol: :lol:

Post subject: Re: Eternal Destiny
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:43 am 
 WWW  Profile

Yes, each of us is responsible for our destiny. We each choose the path we will travel. It is either the Evolution/Saviorship or we can choose Transformation/Mastership then move into the Synthesis of the two. (AAChamber Two Philosophy.) The choice is up to each of us. Trust is a key to moving into self-enlightenment, self-remembering and "detuning" our entity from hierarchy.

Quote:
Evolution/Saviorship model's equation is:
Human Instrument + Hierarchy = God connection through saviorship.

Transformation/Mastership equation is:
Entity + Source Intelligence = First Source equality.

Synthesis: "integrate them in order to design a synthesis model. The synthesis model is slowly emerging on terra-earth" AA glossary p.12

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:22 am 
 WWW  Profile

FeatherLite wrote:
103:5.10 Man, in his spiritual domain, does have a free will. Mortal man is neither a helpless slave of the inflexible sovereignty of an all-powerful God nor the victim of the hopeless fatality of a mechanistic cosmic determinism. Man is most truly the architect of his own eternal destiny.

In other words... it is not pre-ordained!!! :lol: :lol:

In my Urantia book I found this on page 1134 last paragraph and top paragraph 1135, under the Sub heading 5. The Origin of Ideas under the Main heading of "The Reality of Religious Experience."

One of the greatest concepts that Lyricus has given for me is that we are all spiritual beings. The only difference is our expression which is related to the dimension of reality we choose to live. We do not need a religious experience to practice living a love centered life. We need to practice being in the Most Viral Positive place in the NOW.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:26 am 
Posting Freak

Golden Light particles to One and All ......Everybody have a Heart filled day.....do something nice for somebody......less thinking ..more emotion.....I AM the Creator of my Life choosing unconditional Love and multidimensional Light as my expression....nothing is going to stop me as First Source from coming through.....and that is what I see as my Eternal Destiny .

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:59 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
well, it depends on ones perspective ... origins and destiny are part of our creations' "design" ... We were created for a purpose ... to give FS every possible perspective of All that IS, possible... what happens between the two is what ever we choose to experience (without being punished for any choice)

Let there be no mistake, however, that the fulfillment of the Primal Blueprint is indeed the direction all entities are traveling. While entities of all levels are bestowed free will within their own realities, they are not, as aspects of Source Reality, given free will to choose their ultimate destiny. The origin of entities is Source Intelligence, and it is Source Intelligence that determines destiny as well as origin. Still, entities are provided tremendous latitude of choices to propel themselves from origin to destiny and re-emerge into an expanded version of Source Reality with a renewed vision of their identity.

As the mythology goes ... The One Creator wanted to explore what he created ... IT cloned itself, into at least seven million fragments (give or take a couple of millions) and collectively created MEST ... filled it with everything possible from that section of the 7th Universe (genetic library) and after fragmenting their consciousness to give FS "unique" perspectives from Individuated Consciousness - that was capable of existing in hundreds of realities simultaneously, experiencing ten thousand lifetimes. Part of the SECU's design included a "scribe" (Phantom Core) that records every experience and who transfers any and all "unique" knowledge to FSI ... where it becomes the collective Knowledge or Consciousness know as First Source.

This is my understanding based upon what is revealed in the WMMs, and reduced to a paragraph, but I believe it is in alignment to what the LTO has revealed about our origins and destiny ... which, does not end when all this knowledge has been gathered, but is just the beginning of another phase (Age) of the Plan of FS ... where, after we restore our consciousness (transform) we transfer this knowledge (FSI) through-out the Multiverses ... as ITs Independence Emissaries before we are all once again united and as the restored, expanded and enhanced, One Creator, will create another Universe ... to explore and assist in ITs evolutionary expansion and enhancement.

The Blueprint of Exploration
WingMakers' Philosophy: Chamber Three

First Source created a blueprint of exploration to redefine itself and beget purpose to the multiverse and all existence therein. The purpose of this system is to explore the worlds of creation and evolve the ability of the individuated consciousness to acquire and express wisdom. Each individuated consciousness is a fragment of the beautiful mosaic that depicts the personage of First Source. The blueprint of exploration organizes these disparate fragments and adjoins them in their proper place to restore the wholeness of First Source -- reconfigured to achieve the creation, inhabitation, and transformation of yet another universe.

so it is both "pre-ordained" and a free will environment ... FS is not limited, but he does have a "Plan" that is infallible ... but it is not like the UB, which lays out a "path" that humanity must follow or be rejected ... FS's plan doesn't reject or judge anything or anyone

In my deepest light I created you from my desire to understand my universe. You are my emissaries. You are free to journey the universe of universes as particles from my infinite womb with destinies that you alone will write. I do not prescribe your journey or your journey’s aim. I only accompany you. I do not pull you this way or that, nor do I punish you when you stray from my heart. This I do as an outcome of my belief in you. FS Transmissions, My central Message.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Grand Experiment is the ongoing transformation and expansion of Source Intelligence through all entities in all dimensions of existence. It is the purpose of the Grand Experiment to test alternative models of existence to determine, with some certainty, the model that is best able to unify consciousness without impinging on the sovereignty of the entity and First Source. The Grand Experiment is composed of many distinct stages that interlink, leading to the Great Mystery. Most of these different stages are being simultaneously played out within the time-space universe in order to prepare the universe for the impending expansion of Source Reality into all dimensions of existence.

In the case of terra-earth, this is the stage of existence that promotes the clear connection of individual consciousness to the compelling features of Source Reality without the intervention of a hierarchy of any kind. This is when the fables and myths of history step into the light and become known as they truly are and have been. This is the time when language will be transmuted into a new form of communication that exhibits the compelling features of Source Reality in an artistry of energy and vibration that break down all barriers of control.
2nd Philo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:38 pm 

Quote:
Part of the SECU's design included a "scribe" (Phantom Core) that records every experience and who transfers any and all "unique" knowledge to FSI ... where it becomes the collective Knowledge or Consciousness know as First Source.

I thought this was interesting the first time I read it because the Urantia Book also speaks of "recorders"... a number of different kinds for that matter, and they transfer this knowledge, as well as (some) duplicate this "unique" knowledge, for different purposes...

"Every occurrence of significance in the organized and inhabited creation is a matter of record. While events of no more than local importance find only a local recording, those of wider significance are dealt with accordingly."

The Grand Experiment is the ongoing transformation and expansion of Source Intelligence through all entities in all dimensions of existence. It is the purpose of the Grand Experiment to test alternative models of existence to determine, with some certainty, the model that is best able to unify consciousness without impinging on the sovereignty of the entity and First Source. The Grand Experiment is composed of many distinct stages that interlink, leading to the Great Mystery. Most of these different stages are being simultaneously played out within the time-space universe in order to prepare the universe for the impending expansion of Source Reality into all dimensions of existence.

Sounds familiar as well!!! :P

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:56 pm 

"We belong to the evolution of nature in our physical bodies. But we also have a spiritual body that comes from the Sun, not the Sun you can see with two eyes, but another Sun that lies in another dimension, a golden Sun burning with the fire of spiritual light. The inner light of humans emanates from this spiritual source. We came to Earth from this Sun to have experiences on Earth, and eventually we will return to this Sun. We are Children of the Sun.
(taken from an Incan prophecy)

See... it's all over the place!!! Not just the WMM... :shock:

Post subject: Now is our Eternal Destiny ;)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Methinks you are rather clever FeatherLite.....in a good way of course.....

.....like you need me (or any one else) as some kind of authority/external/hierarchy to validate your expression.....

.....NOT.

We are all students.

We are (consciously or unconsciously.....whatever) all teachers of light.

You know this of course.....what do I know?

;)

I only hear "now".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kM3sUEwCrEQ

:)

Post subject: Re: Now is our Eternal Destiny ;)
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:55 pm 
Posting Freak

[quote="Russell"].
[color=#008080][i]Methinks you are rather clever FeatherLite.....in a good way of course..

Featherlite -William the Watcher came back to the forum in disguise with a chip on his shoulder looking to start a fight ....how is that clever ?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:58 pm 
Posting Freak

And as it stands now....our eternal destiny is .....he is going to take the opposite side of SD....no matter what.....reasoning with him is a waste of time.......he is here to disrupt and sidetrack as many as he can..

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:03 am 

markzorb wrote:
And as it stands now....our eternal destiny is .....he is going to take the opposite side of SD....no matter what.....reasoning with him is a waste of time.......he is here to disrupt and sidetrack as many as he can..

Are you frightened of something Mark?

As I have told you and everyone else (you in several PM's) I am not this William character you keep "wishing" I were.

I am not here to disrupt anything. I am only sharing my thoughts and feelings as I understand them being related to the WMM, just as you do and SD does. I am interested in the WMM and everytime I do try to discuss them I get slapped across the face and told to "shut up, you're disrupting the forum." :shock:

Be a little more like James... allow me to be who I am even if it doesn't agree with your idea of who you think I should be, or even who you think I am (William :lol: )...

Surrender to you higher-self and let it go, Mark... it won't hurt.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:40 am 
Posting Freak

Some times you are him.....and some times you are not....having multiple personalities makes not telling the Truth easy......... .....................The surrender of a specific ego structure allows an adjustment of consciousness that is in alignment with the plan of the soul." ............... this makes sense to me....and I am becoming more and more open to it............who you are is not my concern....that i have made so ....is wrong....and am now effective immediately allowing this adjustment to take effect........ is working....would recommend that once you stabilize as to which ego is the dominant you do the same............and you are right it did not hurt at all...............as to fear and being frightened.....when asked in a pm...what is your first name....why did you get so defensive and act so scared ?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:57 pm 

Quote:
when asked in a pm...what is your first name....why did you get so defensive and act so scared ?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Who was defensive??? Your demand to know my first name did not frighten me... I just choose not to use my first name... I chose to be "known" by the user name "FeatherLite"... I don't have multi-personalities... I am ONE and at this time I am known to you and others as "FeatherLite"...

And as I have said before... I have never been on this frum as anyone else or under any other user name... so get over your delusional and sick accusations...

OR... think what you must to appease yourself!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:37 pm 
Posting Freak

to perceive that you are being "slapped" when offered assistance to bring your BS into alignment with the materials ... and to reprogram you own minds word associations to the authentic meaning of the Language of the LTO ... is not a slap. It is the compassionate thing to do. It is the overbearing influence of the HMS upon your ego that encourages it to believe, that what it has be taught is far superior to the innate KNOWing of FSI.

there is a clear and distinct difference between comparing what you believe ( or have been taught to believe), with the WMMs and immersing one's self in them ... and it is easily recognizable ... to insist that your understanding is "the same" when it is expressing adherence to the HMS's programs that distorts the language, and separates yourself from the collective of Source intelligence that expresses a KNOWing of the authentic meanings of words and projects the genuine frequencies that assist in the individual's transformation ... is only a "slap" if you sleeping in the complacency of the HMS's warm fuzzy comfort zone.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:43 pm 

Believe what you wish, SD... you are the "wise one"... :lol: :lol: Unfortunately, you can only repeat what YOU have been persuaded to believe from the WMM. It's all head knowledge.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:05 pm 
Posting Freak

Hard for me to not believe that you whose disdain for the WMM becomes more apparent with each passing day did not come to this forum with a clear agenda FL....why at this stage of the game ...continue to hide it.?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:21 pm 

Continue to hide what? An agenda? :? Ask SD... she seems to know all about my so-called "agenda" :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm not hiding a thing. WYSWUG

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:28 pm 
Posting Freak

I appreciate your admitting it FL......this disdain you have ......how long has it been festering ?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:31 pm 
Posting Freak

Are you aware of when you are being used as a channel FL.......as this is the first step back in the retaking control. of your self .

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:35 pm 
Posting Freak

Explains how you and Watcher are the "same".....Same voice uses both of you..

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:42 pm 
Posting Freak

And before you make the ego knee jerk reaction.....read this which Darlene posted earlier....and you thought a good quote .....as it was a big help...........especially the last sentence.....The surrender of a specific ego structure allows an adjustment of consciousness that is in alignment with the plan of the soul."

In the When-Which-How Guide, it speaks to the ego-personality's surrender to the soul/higher self/Sovereign Integral.

"The emotional pain you feel in the moment of that realization involves your decision to activate the heart virtues and to do the exact opposite of what the ego-personality would dictate. Your decision to join with the forces of the heart and the higher self, is the beginning of the end of your ego's domination of your life. The pain you feel in the course of that battle is the sacrificial tearing down of the ego's defensive walls.

The sacrifice involves the surrendering of the ego's resistance to change. Change is often met with resistance, and it is the ego's resistance to change that creates the pain. Most importantly, this is not the sacrificial death of the ego, but rather the sacrifice of its defenses, which resist all perceived threats to the ego-personality's existence. This is not the sacrificial death of the ego, but rather its transformation into a dedicated instrument of the immortal soul in service to First Source and Its plan for the human species. p 113

Humility feels like a relaxation into a true knowledge of one's place in the scheme of things. It is the surrendering of a distorted, illusory image of the “form of one's life” in relation to everything else. The surrender of a specific ego structure allows an adjustment of consciousness that is in alignment with the plan of the soul." 116

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:13 pm 
Posting Freak

If being "wise" means to you that I have been able to integrate FSI into the HMS to expose its agenda to suppress and conceal my knowing of my Self, yes, I see how that could be perceived as "head knowledge" since the Human Mind resides in the HI's head ... but your perspective ignores the heart as part of the intelligence system that gives "head knowledge" a balanced perspective, that could be energetically expressing "true wisdom" ... once the HMS is by-passed and replaced with the Higher Mind's collective knowledge of it SELF the lower mind can express it, with the intuitive intelligence of the Heart ... in perfect balance that makes "intellect's" reasoning less than whole

so knowing that, FL, why would I choose to be unbalanced? or incomplete - why would I resist the awareness that my heart contributes ... well, I wouldn't because there is no reason to not to put my "head knowledge" of my heart's original purpose to practical use :wink:

please stop trying to blame me for your confused state of mind ... It is your responsibility to adjust your own focus, not mine. Why do you believe that using the WMMs to assist me is anything less than a "wise" thing to do especially when it comes from our Creators :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:49 am 
Posting Freak

Your life isnt over just because you have issolated your-self unto a deserted island. Your life is full of moments,and these moments become memories. Your life is liken to a motion picture,the audio,the sound and the visual,the symbolic,and even the words are some times liken to the silent movies. Its all recorded by you. Your the producer the sound guy the propt guy. Every day you come across people who prompt-awaken,stir the pot,and you word associate the prompting to your own memories. Your not special,its this way for most of us on this planet. Whats unique is what is prompted. We each have our own Stories of self,and self awareness.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:08 am 

"The emotional pain you feel in the moment of that realization involves your decision to activate the heart virtues and to do the exact opposite of what the ego-personality would dictate. Your decision to join with the forces of the heart and the higher self, is the beginning of the end of your ego's domination of your life. The pain you feel in the course of that battle is the sacrificial tearing down of the ego's defensive walls.

The sacrifice involves the surrendering of the ego's resistance to change. Change is often met with resistance, and it is the ego's resistance to change that creates the pain. Most importantly, this is not the sacrificial death of the ego, but rather the sacrifice of its defenses, which resist all perceived threats to the ego-personality's existence. This is not the sacrificial death of the ego, but rather its transformation into a dedicated instrument of the immortal soul in service to First Source and Its plan for the human species.

Humility feels like a relaxation into a true knowledge of one's place in the scheme of things. It is the surrendering of a distorted, illusory image of the “form of one's life” in relation to everything else. The surrender of a specific ego structure allows an adjustment of consciousness that is in alignment with the plan of the soul
    ."

Yes... this is exactly what Eckhart Tolle says... exactly!!! :wink:

This is not something new, unless, of course, you refuse to read anything but the WMM. Then I can see how it would be "new" to you.

What "changes" do you feel I am resisting?

Transformation does not involve force, either internal or external. It is the surrendering that activates this transformation. It is not something that occurs because you read or listen to some materials (unless there is a subliminal message contained in it that reaches your innermost being and then it only activates a response... it does not MAKE the transformation).

But for someone to say they have already experienced a transformation (as Stardust said) and then turn around and dis those who THEY THINK do not know any truth and continue to try to FORCE (by psychological means) that person to believe as they do, is a sure sign that THEY have not experienced anything but a boost in their ego to be "lord" over others.

Change comes because of a willingness to lay down your own will for the will of God (First Source, UF). It doesn't come because you immerse yourself in the WMM or any other material.

The evidence and fruit of such change is how you relate and treat others. If you are not treating others any differently NOW than you have all of your life (such as Stardust who said "I've been this way all of my life"), then more than likely there has NOT been a transformation. However, it does not mean there won't be one.

Change doesn't mean you "give in" to what others want you to do. It does not mean you "give up" what you know to be Truth. Change is first and foremost that which occurs when you finally surrender what YOU want and your need to maintain control, either of yourself or of others and ALLOW your higher self (which is not the soul, by the way) to make those necessary changes to your mind.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 4:12 pm 
Posting Freak

still avoiding the question FL... ?

the simple answer would be to say, to discuss the WMMs ... but you have made it clear that isn't why you are here ...

we know why you are here, it is either because the WN led you here, or you stand something to gain by disrupting the forum ...with your self victimization ... because you are the one clicking on the WMF link, and subjecting yourself to what you see as abuse ... or someone pays you to do it :lol: