WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: First Source Attributions - WingMaker Materials
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:43 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

William: I invite all members of this board to contribute to the participation of exploring what are referred to as First Source Transmissions
http://www.wingmakers.com/fstransmissions.html
Your points of view on this subject will be much appreciated.
Let us remember to keep to topic and focus our attention on discussion of the topic for the purpose of aligning our individual perceptions of this material that we might possibly reach a point of general concurrence.
Thank You

William: I would like to start by acknowledging that these transmissions are central to WMMs. James refers to First Source consistently as does the Teaching Order of Lyricus.
It is my understanding that they are fundamental and cannot be ignored or reduced in importance without bending totally the underlying essence of WMMs and the reason these materials exist.
There are three sections to these transmissions attributed to First Source, which are headed in the order of:
First Source Transmission 1
My Central Message
First Source Transmission 2
My Central Purpose
First Source Transmission 3
My Central Revelation

The introduction to these transmissions is as follows:

First Source Transmissions
Introduction
The transmissions contained in this section of the WingMakers' website are attributed to First Source – the highest known form of consciousness within the Grand Multiverse. They have been translated by James and made available here in this section. While these translations are as accurate as words will permit, they are nonetheless a symbolic representation of the true transmission. It is therefore recommended that you listen to the tone and feeling of these writings as though you were listening to the voice of First Source speaking to you on a personal level. It is further suggested that you read these out loud – even in a whisper – and re-read them over time, as their meaning will touch you differently at different times.
These transmissions can be taken as a collective communiqué and contemplated as a whole. They are encoded and written in a specific rhythm that bypasses the interpretative centers of the mind, allowing for a more emotional connection to the writings. They are presented here in the order they were translated.

Post subject: Re: First Source Attributions - WingMaker Materials
PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:51 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
:wink:

Last edited by starduster on Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 11:14 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

My Central Message

First Source Transmission: I convey this message to you whom I have stirred with the sound of my voice. These words are my signature. You may bring your doubt, your fear, your faith, or your courage; it matters not, for you will be touched by the rhythm of my voice. It moves through you like a beam of light that sweeps – if only for a moment – the darkness aside.

I dwell in a frequency of light in which finite beings cannot uncover me. If you search for me, you will fail. I am not found or discovered. I am only realized in oneness, unity, and wholeness. It is the very same oneness that you feel when you are interconnected with all of life, for I am this and this alone. I am all of life. If you must search for me, then practice the feeling of wholeness and unity.

In my deepest light I created you from my desire to understand my universe. You are my emissaries. You are free to journey the universe of universes as particles from my infinite womb with destinies that you alone will write. I do not prescribe your journey or your journey’s aim. I only accompany you. I do not pull you this way or that, nor do I punish you when you stray from my heart. This I do as an outcome of my belief in you.

You are the heirs of my light, which gave you form. It is my voice that awakened you to individuality, but it will be your will that awakens you to our unity. It is your desire to know me as your self that brings you to my presence so perfectly hidden from your world. I am behind everything that you see, hear, touch, taste, smell, feel, and believe.

I live for your discovery of me. It is the highest expression of my love for you, and while you search for my shadows in the stories of your world, I, the indelible, invisible light, grow increasingly visible. Imagine the furthest point in space – beneath a black portal, cast in some distant galaxy, and then multiply this distance by the highest numeric value you know. Congratulations, you have measured an atom of my body.

Do you realize how I am unfathomable? I am not what you can know, or see, or understand. I am outside comprehension. My vastness makes me invisible and unavoidable. There is nowhere you can be without me. My absence does not exist. It is this very nature that makes me unique. I am First Cause and Last Effect connected in an undivided chain.

There is no supplication that stirs me. No prayer that invites me further into your world unless it is attended with the feeling of unity and wholeness. There is no temple or sacred object that touches me. They do not, nor have they ever brought you closer to my outstretched hand. My presence in your world is unalterable for I am the sanctuary of both the cosmos and the one soul inside you.

I could awaken each of you in this very moment to our unity, but there is a larger design – a more comprehensive vision – that places you in the boundaries of time and the spatial dimensions of separateness. This design requires a progression into my wholeness that reacquaints you with our unity through the experience of separation. Your awakening, while slow and sometimes painful, is assured, and this you must trust above all else.

I am the ancestral father of all creation. I am a personality that lives inside each of you as a vibration that emanates from all parts of your existence. I reside in this dimension as your beacon. If you follow this vibration, if you place it at the core of your journey, you will contact my personality that lives beneath the particles of your existence.

I am not to be feared or held in indifference. My presence is immediate, tangible, and real. You are now in my presence. Hear my words. You are in my presence. You are within me more than I am within you. You are the veneer of my mind and heart, and yet you think yourself the product of an ape. You are so much more than you realize.

Our union was, is, and will be forevermore. You are my blessed offspring with whom I am intricately connected in means that you cannot understand and therefore appreciate. You must suspend your belief and disbelief in what you cannot sense, in exchange for your knowing that I am real and live within you. This is my central message to all my offspring. Hear it well, for in it you may find the place in which I dwell.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:22 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

First Source Transmission: I convey this message to you whom I have stirred with the sound of my voice. These words are my signature. You may bring your doubt, your fear, your faith, or your courage; it matters not, for you will be touched by the rhythm of my voice. It moves through you like a beam of light that sweeps – if only for a moment – the darkness aside.

William: I remember when these transmissions were first published. I wasn’t impressed and was even critical of them.
Honestly, I thought they sounded contrived and desperate.
They were published sometime after the first two philosophies and for me the philosophies were more challenging and meaningful, new and alive with possibility and conformation.

Now I realize that I was still angry with the Jewish/Christian/Islam God. Angry because I felt betrayed.

It took some time for me to reconcile my understanding about what was really going on here.

The thing for me personally is that the philosophies added something to my journey. They added conformation – built upon something that was already there – I had already moved away from the old god - I was already moving with something which didn’t ask for my faith…my fear – my courage or even my doubt – to be sure, those very things and more lead me through certain moments of this experience of life and into/onto a new awareness which had more to do with the recognition of serendipity and synchronicity and a communion with something invisible behind the matter of the fact and away from the old binding concepts of limitation.

And along came the first Source Transmissions and with them an echo of the old god.
And with them some unresolved issues of anger, and maybe even hate.

Have you ever experienced an emotion which impulses from you an expression or expressions that at the time you felt justified to feel, but as time goes by and you learn through your own desire to be honest about yourself – you learn that those emotions you felt quite rightly to have expressed…you come to the realization that you really didn’t have that right at all?

That you were coming from a place that was really less than honest?

Well when I think of those times and those expressions and realize that there was no real excuse for expressing myself that way – oh I can forgive myself for such moments of ignorance, but I still feel sad – and that is the best word I can come up with to describe the feeling – I feel sad that I ever was in that place.

And so – I read the words offered – I feel them for the offering that they are and I bring that sadness – not faith not fear not courage and not doubt…I bring my sadness and in the re-reading of the transmissions – I am hearing something which reflects that sadness and – if but for a moment – shows me that my ignorance is understandable but that I don’t have to be ignorant anymore…if I don’t want to be.

And the light of that realization is like being in a big warehouse – I can sense the enormity of the place – but one light has gone on because I walked in the darkness believing there would be a light and you know – the fear, faith, doubt, courage, sadness…were like a blanket over my head which didn’t prevent the light coming in…it prevented the light going out into the dark big place.

So it is about a ‘voice’ but it is really about something that words cannot convey with anything approaching the certain coherency of the ‘sound’ of that ‘voice’ – and poetry and music is as close as it can get…you just have to experience it for yourself to understand the inexpressible…the best I can come up with is warehouses and blankets! Dear oh dear…pathetic but whatever.

So I began to understand the silence behind the transmissions by appreciating the words offered in connection with my own walk and seeing what was being conveyed, why it was being conveyed and with this realization, a lifting of the sadness.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:49 am 
Posting Freak

:D Moving them along works.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:53 pm 
Posting Freak

as the url of this page reveals, this is also a First Source transmission :wink:

http://www.wingmakers.com/images/firsts ... anmission7

please click on this link if you want to hear this being read (by Mark) with enhancements
http://www.wingmakers.com/self.html

.....Image

Last edited by starduster on Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:43 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:27 pm 

So true for me..... (from William's first post)
"...They are encoded and written in a specific rhythm that bypasses the interpretative centers of the mind, allowing for a more emotional connection to the writings."

The First Source Transmissions are beautiful to me....very intimate. They are among the materials I am most drawn to along with the Chamber of Self. I appreciate the inescapable certainty of First Source's love in these words and the sense of 'sanctuary'. For me, this reflects the foundation and brings me deep peace and stability. The unconditional Love for all of life, so beautifully transmitted in these words, inspires me to BE that.

"...In my deepest light I created you from my desire to understand my universe. You are my emissaries. You are free to journey the universe of universes as particles from my infinite womb with destinies that you alone will write. I do not prescribe your journey or your journey’s aim. I only accompany you. I do not pull you this way or that, nor do I punish you when you stray from my heart. This I do as an outcome of my belief in you. "

We are never 'alone' and there is nothing we need judge ourselves for.....I love this :)....and the unwavering faith in us....

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:50 pm 
Posting Freak

Yes, the intimacy of this direct connection heals all wounds caused by the illusion of separation...I accompany you. I am with you. I love you.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 5:15 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Karen: The First Source Transmissions are beautiful to me....very intimate. They are among the materials I am most drawn to along with the Chamber of Self. I appreciate the inescapable certainty of First Source's love in these words and the sense of 'sanctuary'. For me, this reflects the foundation and brings me deep peace and stability. The unconditional Love for all of life, so beautifully transmitted in these words, inspires me to BE that.

William: Yes – there is a clear and certain message of unconditional love in the message. The ‘inspiration to BE this’ is also fosuced upon in the Message and Purpose sections of the FSTs.

seed: Yes, the intimacy of this direct connection heals all wounds caused by the illusion of separation...I accompany you. I am with you. I love you.

William: This connection is at all levels of the human experience ‘old wounds’ are able to be healed and even the scar tissue (remnant memories) are removed eventually through the strengthening of this communion. There is and never was a separation no matter what previous beliefs have informed the individual. There is no external intervention between the individual and First Source.

First Source Transmission: I dwell in a frequency of light in which finite beings cannot uncover me. If you search for me, you will fail. I am not found or discovered. I am only realized in oneness, unity, and wholeness. It is the very same oneness that you feel when you are interconnected with all of life, for I am this and this alone. I am all of life. If you must search for me, then practice the feeling of wholeness and unity.

William: So in transmuting sadness I have come to know another thing which is reminiscent of emotion but not one which is easily defined.
This is at best, aspects of emotions which working in unison provides a stabilizing system which assists greatly with navigating the hologram structure as I move through it.

I am aware now that the First Source Transmissions (FSTs) are presented as if from one to another, and that within the structure of this communication they are focused on the most common aspect of the human experience, namely the primary identification of that experience with the human instrument which can be observed through the senses of taste touch see hear and feel.

The human being in this particular state is cut off from the vaster aspects of their reality; the totality of their true identity is simply hidden from the senses and kept that way through the interaction with the human drama – the dominant reality that is their life’s experience.

For the unveiling of this hidden true identity to happen it seems certain that the individual must first want it to happen.
And thus, while First Source cannot be found through searching, First Source knows that this is part of the nature of Humanoids – curious and ever looking and examining and trying to learn about their environment…to search and to find and discover, something which cannot be achieved in relation to First Source and yet, First Source, understanding this condition, is able to offer some advice…if you MUST search for The First Source, then have as the practical tool, a feeling for wholeness and unity.
One of the hurdles to get over is in identifying oneself not as a finite body but as an infinite being within the human experience and with this understanding, the understanding is built upon that all of life is interconnected, and the infinite being is part of this interconnection.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 6:26 pm 
Posting Freak

yes, exploring...however in our extensive exploration of the external all we get is the essence of FS ... particles ... I believe we have been looking in the wrong place :wink:

truth/FS/wholeness is not out there... it is in here

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:04 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

First Source Transmission: In My Deepest light I created you from my desire to understand my universe. You are my emissaries. You are free to journey the universe of universes as particles from my infinite womb with destinies that you alone will write. I do not prescribe your journey or your journey’s aim. I only accompany you. I do not pull you this way or that, nor do I punish you when you stray from my heart. This I do as an outcome of my belief in you.

William: One of the things I like about these transmissions is the poetry.
“In my deepest light” has such a wonderful poetic nature about it … Like a soothing whisper of a cool breeze on a hot summer’s day.

In the above paragraph from the transmissions, there are the words “you are my emissaries” and a quick look in the dictionary shows us at the word signifies an ‘agent or messenger sent on a mission – representing that which did the sending.’
The ‘message’ has many layers to it. Indeed – we are ‘free’ to journey this ‘universe of universes’ as particles of the infinite womb – free to write our own destinies alone.

In this instant FS is expressing a feminine aspect by associating Itself with having an ‘infinite womb’ and as we know, a womb is a place of incubation…a stage in the development of…and in this we can ascertain that we are free to remain in this womb creating our lone destiny perhaps over and over – always within this wonderful womb – writing our own story – being our own emissary…sent by no one and having our own journey of experience – our own aims to complete.

In all of this this we can remain totally ignorant – ignore the fact that there is a greater reason for being. A purpose which transcends – transposes – transforms not only our understanding of ‘self’ but also our understanding of the ‘womb’ and our need to be born from this womb into that greater purpose – finally realizing that we have been sent on a mission and represent the sender.

There is no punishment associated with remaining within the confines of this infinite womb, or consigning to our life’s journey our own purpose – devoid of the knowledge of the company of First Source. We each are still believed in even if we are no mirror to reflect this belief back to The Source of that belief.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:15 pm 

Another example of "Reverse Speech" is:

yes, exploring...however in our extensive exploration of the external all we get is the essence of FS ... particles ... I believe we have been looking in the wrong place ("It is I who has been looking in the wrong place") (Meaing Plural)

And the other line: wholeness is not out there... it is in here Look in here - inside (The higher self is responding subconsciously)

starduster wrote:
yes, exploring...however in our extensive exploration of the external all we get is the essence of FS ... particles ... I believe we have been looking in the wrong place :wink:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:23 pm 
Posting Freak

I doubt anyone here is buying your reverse speech retorick MS... especially since it is based upon recordings - which you do not have .... reverse phychology would be far more creditable however, that is only based upon your self-limited - fragmented consciousness of wholeness... and a very superficial look into the mirror where you do not even recognize yourself ... only your own faults :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:03 pm 
Posting Freak

MS, your inability to stay on topic (even when you create them) and your aversion to discussing the materials is very revealing . Is this because you have no idea what the WMMs are saying, or that if you were to discuss them you would exposes the teaching of the WoH which have no relationship to the WMMs what-so-ever ? and, in fact, are diametrically opposed to what the teachings goals of the WMMs are ... which is Equality and Unity based on individual's personal Wholeness?

what little, that has been revealed, and demonstrated in the past by members of the WoH org (and even its self-proclaimed leader) in the WMF, have nothing to do with the WMMs... which do not promote a Heirarchy, a "leader", monads, channeling, Shamballa, ancient master's (failed) teaching, use of sea salt, special diets or candles, physic warriors, Snake Hunting, exorcism, exclusion, moderation or isolation, separation, worthiness, or "callings", to name just a few "enhancements" June has incorporated into her teachings which she calls "wingmakers" even though they are not in any way associated with the official website, and have no authorization from James that anyone is aware of.

The WMMs are offered to everyone, basically freely, there are no expectation or initiations, no messages are with-held from anyone, and members are free to progress at their own pace. Their membership in this forum is not scrutinized, limited or restricted to a certain number nor is it limited or restricted by anyone ... members are not graded or expected to contribute or "donate" anything other than of their own free will ... which is something I hope your members (of the WoH) will consider as they read these topics ... and are hopefully inspired to read the actual materials.

The WMMs recognize the fact that we are all (each and every one of us) unique "time shifted" wingmakers (by design) ... working out our own "salvation" one person at a time...with the assistance of these LTO materials. that as the topic title here suggests, that we all have the Attributes of FS, equally within us, waiting in potential and that if we believe in our SELF strongly enough, they will be revealed and REALized in MEST, thanks in part (and in some cases, wholly) to the WMMs which stand on their own, without a leader, and need no solicitors, protectors or defenders. . :D

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:47 pm 
Posting Freak

The Watcher wrote:
First Source Transmission: In My Deepest light I created you from my desire to understand my universe. You are my emissaries. You are free to journey the universe of universes as particles from my infinite womb with destinies that you alone will write. I do not prescribe your journey or your journey’s aim. I only accompany you. I do not pull you this way or that, nor do I punish you when you stray from my heart. This I do as an outcome of my belief in you.

William: One of the things I like about these transmissions is the poetry.
“In my deepest light” has such a wonderful poetic nature about it … Like a soothing whisper of a cool breeze on a hot summer’s day.

In the above paragraph from the transmissions, there are the words “you are my emissaries” and a quick look in the dictionary shows us at the word signifies an ‘agent or messenger sent on a mission – representing that which did the sending.’
The ‘message’ has many layers to it. Indeed – we are ‘free’ to journey this ‘universe of universes’ as particles of the infinite womb – free to write our own destinies alone.

In this instant FS is expressing a feminine aspect by associating Itself with having an ‘infinite womb’ and as we know, a womb is a place of incubation…a stage in the development of…and in this we can ascertain that we are free to remain in this womb creating our lone destiny perhaps over and over – always within this wonderful womb – writing our own story – being our own emissary…sent by no one and having our own journey of experience – our own aims to complete.

In all of this this we can remain totally ignorant – ignore the fact that there is a greater reason for being. A purpose which transcends – transposes – transforms not only our understanding of ‘self’ but also our understanding of the ‘womb’ and our need to be born from this womb into that greater purpose – finally realizing that we have been sent on a mission and represent the sender.

There is no punishment associated with remaining within the confines of this infinite womb, or consigning to our life’s journey our own purpose – devoid of the knowledge of the company of First Source. We each are still believed in even if we are no mirror to reflect this belief back to The Source of that belief.

Our greatest purpose is simply to express 'what we are' into the 3D world....Understanding 'what we are' is what 'the journey' is for.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:15 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
The Rising Heart technique is a system to achieve each of these requirements. It is not the only way; it is a proven way. It is a framework that can be adapted and modified to suit an individual's preferences of imagination and intuition. The teachers of light are quantum beings of great power. Though they wear human instruments of density and distortion, they never lose sight of their rightful purpose and the ultimate ascendancy of their family of light.
The Rising Heart

"...Though they wear human instruments of density and distortion,they never lose sight of their rightful purpose and the ultimate ascendancy of their family of light."

So here we have it, I am seeing from the perspective of the whole or collective which you usually claim as your perspective and superior to the individual and there you are seed, defending the individual's journey as everyones' ultimate purpose. I guess its just seeing it from different levels of understanding huh? :lol:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:25 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
There is understanding of the world precisely to the degree that there is understanding of the Self. Manifesto of the Sovereign Integral

And of course this Self is that which has surrendered to the flow coming to them as the conduit they are of First Source, the Sovereign Integral and the Quantum Presence, unobstructed or distorted by unexamined HMS beleifs.

:wink:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:07 pm 
Posting Freak

seed said Our greatest purpose is simply to express 'what we are' into the 3D world....Understanding 'what we are' is what 'the journey' is for.

and what the WMMs reveal that we are, is an Entity that has a fragmented Individuated Consciousness, until we transform our selves ... with the potential to self-re-create (recognize and realize) a Sovereign Integral state of consciousness, which is our "true identity" once the formless and formfull components are infused back into wholeness.

the individual can deny this, or believe, this, but until they experience it, they have no way of KNOWing it or expressing it :wink:

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:41 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

yes, exploring...however in our extensive exploration of the external all we get is the essence of FS ... particles ... I believe we have been looking in the wrong place

The essence is the real sd and we are journing together exploring not separately - First Source and I and All.
truth is everywhere

essence [éss'nss]
(plural essences)
n
1. identifying nature: the quality or nature of something that identifies it or makes it what it is
You've described the city, but you haven't communicated its essence.

2. most important feature: the most important element or feature of something
The essence of leadership is said to be the willingness of other people to follow.

Encarta ® World English Dictionary © & (P) 1998-2005 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.