WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:15 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
my personal research, gleaned from many websites, indicate that the "greys" are a "soul-carrying" species who became dependant upon the "zetas" (large Lizard like species) they created .

The story goes, that the greys were once very similar to humans, but their desire for more intelligence (big head and eyes), and less physical labor (small frail bodies), along with their skills in bio engineering, and their tinkering with "evolution" left them frail and sterile...The Zetas on the other hand were engineered large, strong and very hostile and were created by the "greys" to compensate for what they had lost...During the evolutions of the Zetas they became intelligent and independant...the greys needed them, not the other way around...but having been "engineered" they lack a soul.

Now both work togeather to create a hybrid form of either that would harbor a soul... This the only way the greys have to reproduce and continue their species, and the Zetas want to be accepted...this of course is impossible...although the template for the seven (soul carring) species involved in the "grand experiment" are composed of the same DNA and seemingly compatible...the soul is something that can not be produced, and without that, they have no ability to connect to FSI

another thing, to consider is that the greys have been trading technology for permission from various governments to continue their "experiments"...until lately, when apparently the humans got what they needed to detect and distroy these "visitors"...particle beam technology...and with reverse engineering are creating their own spacecraft and abducting people to perpetuate the myth that ETs are hostile, for a day in our not so distant future, when they will uses this "fear card" in the "End game" to unite the remaining earth populations with a common enemy and use ET as a scapegoat to drastically reduce the population of the planet.

Although I am hardly ever accused of using logic, evidence of ETs shows up in our histories from rock art to the art of the renasance and a persistant theme in hollywood...which acknowledges the presence of ET throughout the records of mankind...and logic dictates, if they have the ability to traverse the multiverses...they must be superior...yet they have never indicated any desire to "take over".... it is suggested that they altered our dna, to make us more compliant, and hostile...but that sounds like an excuse for ignorant behavior to me

The many stories of Zetas disguised as humans in high places, on the other hand seems illogical to me...and I choose to believe that these soul-less individuals with "withered hearts"...and enhanced intelligence, are clones that are programed to desire nothing but power and control. It is logical to believe that they are perhaps taking orders/advice from the Zetas...and other ETs who operate outside of the "federation's" guidlines...but it seems unbelieveable to me that such a huge species such as the Zetas could "hide" in a human form and maintain, the necessary mind control to decieve the masses.

Now, with the ability to alter our own personal DNA and enhance and expand our consciousness...released to the globe by the WM's... the "planners" time is running out...and they are loosing control as the frequency of the planet is elevated from the vibrations of fear and doubt to a frequency that supports Immortality, the abilities of the "gods" and personal REVEALation... and they are using all their influence to stop our "evolution"... and to distract our focus with "survival"... but as we all know...the needs of the many always overwhelm the needs of the one... and if they don't adapt, they will die.

of course there is no "proof" ET even exists...even when you "see" one, it could be "operation blue beam" or a government "spacecraft"... so you will have to discern the truth from all the hype on your own ;)

PS the above photos are notoriously fake :P

[Edited on 17-8-2006 by starduster]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:26 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

[quote][i]Originally posted by oba[/i]
[color=330099]

[quote] my great-aunts and uncles died carrying buckets of water and working in their small plantations... they never needed a retirement home... they were more self-sufficient than their off-springs, who became attached to the machine. [/quote]

this is a nice line, fisherman.

that's exactly how it is with many original cultures. the older ones just keep going, working laughing, all the way. right to when the cosmos comes along to take them to the next level. (j.l. seagull style)

they never would go near any sort of 'home'. funny, I watched a show on a 110 year old bulgarian lady, she says she's never been to a doctor in her life. LOL

that's the way. [/color] [/quote]

I grew up on a farm. The farmers down the road were amazing. The grandmother was in her 90's and would be out weeding the garden every day.

It is really bizarre to look back at my life 30 years ago and see how much this world has changed. There were no computers and cell phones, nor millions of TV channels to tune into. There is so much noise, it is nearly impossible for the masses to hear their intuitive heart. Instead, as they tune into the media machine, they are deafened dumb and numb.

And the children? They are plugged into computer reality games. This kills their creativity. We built forts, made mud pies, road bikes, horses and never wanted to come in even to eat. Kids now are overweight, chemically altered due to the processed food they consume, and then drugged to behave because they have no outlet for their creativity.

And yes, the elderly are stuffed into homes and forgotten about.

Very sad.

Love,
Kimberlee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:48 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Okay, after all that.....I do believe, regardless of our illusory circumstances of chaos, that love will conquer, that we will ultimately move through these challenges and unify. It is just painful to watch the suffering. Again, I know why I am here, and that is to assist in this unification.

Love,
Kimberlee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:02 pm 

Here are a couple of websites that show how much serious study has gone into the alien question:

http://www.emediawire.com/releases/2006/4/emw378209.htm

http://www.johnemackinstitute.org/cente ... asp?id=227

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 7:10 pm 

Colli will be one of more than 60 speakers to address the IIIHS, with other distinguished professionals such as medical doctors, psychiatrists, physicists, psychologists, spiritual leaders, as well as a former NASA astronaut.

Her conclusions are consistent with the research of the late Harvard Medical School professor of psychiatry, Dr. John E. Mack, author of "Passport to the Cosmos."

Mack listened to the similar testimony of more than 200 experiencers from the West and from indigenous cultures. He wrote that our western culture needed to redefine our worldview to accommodate the evidence of this paradigm shifting phenomena.

According to Colli, the current surge of "subtle realm" encounters has unveiled the hidden dimension that surrounds us all — the realm of angels and aliens. She believes that those among us who consciously sense the subtle realms herald a critical stage in human evolution.

Colli believes that this paradigm shift can help prepare the modern world for our next evolutionary leap as we awaken to the fact that we are "not alone" in the Universe; otherworldly beings are playing a pivotal role in the evolution of human consciousness.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:07 am 
Posting Freak

[quote]Okay, after all that.....I do believe, regardless of our illusory circumstances of chaos, that love will conquer, that we will ultimately move through these challenges and unify. It is just painful to watch the suffering. Again, I know why I am here, and that is to assist in this unification.

Love,
Kimberlee [/quote]

[color=olive][i]

Yes....... to assist in the string event that is unfolding...to participate consciously....

what a thrill...:D

seed[/color] [/i]

[Edited on 18-8-2006 by seed]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:14 am 

here's an interesting piece from
http://www.zeitlin.net/EndEnchantment/Secret1.html
[quote]Amašutum: Designers of Life

The Amašutum, female Gina'abul, are considered a Kadištu subgroup because of their affiliation and devotion to this semi-Divine race. As such, they are supreme Life Designers.

Note that I am translating Parks' word planificateur as "Life Designer," as opposed to the usually more correct "planner." This is in reference to the current raging debate over Intelligent Design. The Life Designers or planners, whatever one wishes to call them, are superbly-skilled geneticists.

Thus, when deprived of the of the reproductive role of the Šutum (male Gina'abul), the Amašutum were easily able to preserve their line and multiply their numbers through genetics and their ability to clone to infinity. And where all the Šutum carried their unchanging original genetic material, the Amašutum possessed a great variety of facial appearances and characters, making each of them a unique and remarkable being.

The lifespan of the Amašutum was eternal, because, as opposed to the Šutum, their bodies would periodically undergo the Gibil'lásu (renewal of the skin), similar to the process seen in snakes and certain other reptiles.

There were rumors that certain among them could undergo death and resurrection.

Imdugud

They are issues of two warrior peoples -- Kingú-Babbar and Urmah (see Genealogy). But they possess a certain form of wisdom via the Urmah.

Due to their mixed genetic background, they were intended to be employed as neutral agents or messengers capable of adjudicating problems between the Kadištu and the Gina'abul of Tiamate. That is why the Imdugud are totally apart and solitary.

Since their origin here, they were "covered" by their Kingú-Babbar creators, and that made them enemies of the Anunna, who have used them ever since winning the war in our system. But under the influence of the Kingú genitors, the Imdugud have long been obliged to deal with these opposing Gina'abul factions.

Parks does not know if the Imdugud maintain these relations with the Kingú and Anunna today.

Mìmínu (Greys)

Parks writes in his Karmapolis interview:

"Mìmínu" is the term that I received [for "the Greys"] in the epoch [from which I derive my memories].

How surprised I was to find it later among the Dogons of Mali for whom this word means "ant".

Decomposed in Sumerian, it gives MÌ-MÍ-NU, "responsible for hostile (or negative) duties" [see Decoder].

This translation is even more interesting because Credo Mutwa names the "Grey" Mantindane or "the torturers" in Zulu [see Decoder].

It is my understanding that the "Greys" came originally from Lyra, the place where numerous Gina'abul colonies are found. [The "Greys"] work as a group and function like ants. They function as a race of workers in service to their reptilian creators.

Various Gina'abul lines have fabricated Mìmínu in the past. There are several kinds of them in different regions. Those that are associated with the solar system and that were therefore created by the Kingu (royal Gina'abul) are larger than the others and have hair.

There is abundant proof of the presence of "Greys" in the solar system, if only by the different cases of abductions reported every year around the globe.

In truth, I don't know what has happened to the Mìmínu we see today. Their destiny seems to have changed somewhat as they appear to possess a sort of autonomy that they had not had for thousands of years. The story that I relate (thus, that I have received) ends more than 2000 years ago. My knowledge was gained in that epoch.

Parks adds in his book that the Mìmínu possess bases "in the four corners of our universe." He also mentions that the Amašutum had a horror of them due to the scornful and glacial manner of these dwarfs.

As to their physique, it was not sophisticated like ours. The Mìmínu had been conceived without any exterior beauty; they were all small, had a gray color, no ears, no eyelids, only two holes for a nose, and no lips. They stared with large black elongated eyes that were empty, cold, and without emotion.

Actually, he says, there were several types of Mìmínu. Here he is speaking of the ones that served his people in the epoch described in this segment of his long history.

Anunna and Nungal

The Anunna were proposed as a race of warriors to defend the Amašutum against an unseen and amorphous enemy who in fact did not exist. (This dynamic, which we have seen in our time, clearly has ancient roots.) Sa'am, created as asexual (but later modified) was offered by An as the prototype for this race. An had argued that being asexual, they would be without distractions and better soldiers.

However, Tiamata required a sexual (male) race for her Amašutum sisters, since the Šutum were dying out. Sa'am volunteered to create the princely Nungal race for that purpose and to be their leader.

Neither race would have the power of Gibil'lásu (see above), which would have conferred eternal life. However, they were long-lived.

Human

Today's human is far removed from the Namlú'u, the original or primordial humanoid created by the Kadištu to watch over the animals of the planetary garden that was Uraš (Earth).

As precisely stated in Genesis (1.26), the human was the last specimen to have been integrated into the living reserve of the Life Designers.

The aim of this reserve was to assemble the genetic knowledge of the emissaries of the Source. The original human being was highly respected, because it combined within itself the genetic patrimony of numerous Life Designer species....

Allied races gifted the Namlú'u with several parts of their body structure. Designers of Life such as the Ameli brought the principal element of their marvelous semi-etheric body. All Designers of Life contributed a bit of themselves toward the realization of the Namlú'u.

The Namlú'u thus were magnificent beings, the issue of the collective heritage of the combined sciences of the Kadištu. They were for this reason the living guardians of the knowledge of our universe....

One of the most remarkable manipulations of the Gina'abul is to have alienated the human being in order to produce an animal to serve themselves. For that, the Gina'abul began with the original human that they then mixed with their own genes and those of apes.

The particular mixture that the Gina'abul must have had to cook up in order to obtain their Á-DAM resulted from a composition completely impossible to realize today by human scientists. It required the same type of manipulation that the Kadištu had used to assemble the original human. It is Enki, the son of An and Nammu, who was charged with this doleful dirty work under the constraints that will be described in the second book. I name this genetic combination "mixed blood" in the first book.

[What does the genetic record have to say? Obviously that is a huge subject, one that we (your Open SETI / End of Enchantment writers) have not adequately researched. However a recent article, Humans, chimps may have bred after split suggests that researchers are currently confused, to say the least. A fundamental element of the problem that can cause huge confusion is that of timing of events in the record. That is because all DNA research assumes that DNA slowly "drifts" due to accumulated mutations, and this assumption is inconsistent with a "genetic intervention" model, which we surely have here. Therefore in the present case none of the conclusions can be correct.]

I will never give any more information on this subject for the reasons that I have evoked [in the section below, To Be a Clone]. Humanity possesses a prodigious destiny. The aim of humanity is not to reproduce the errors of the reptilians who intended to genetically diminish them, who posed as their creators!

The sad aspect of the Á-DAM-animal is moreover attested by many traditions -- notably in the apocryphal texts which are documents from the same period as the biblical scriptures, but were not admitted by the Church. Why not? Because these texts seriously undermine the official version.

Apocryphal Book of Adam, extracts from Chapters 13 and 15, éditions Robert Laffont, 1980:
Who has plunged me into this infinite sadness of evil angels of fetid odor and abominable form? Who has thrown me into the midst of these evil genies? Must I grow in a milieu that I detest, among beings whose works I abhor? Must I take their form, that I live in their dwelling-place? Why has my primitive form changed? Ah! That they would allow me to return to the peaceful sojourn, there to which my heart yearns. That they would return me to the celestial assemblies and the conferences and the prayers filled with peaceful enfusions, that they may illumine me with the light from on high and that I be finally cast from this envelope of opprobrium. How long will I be bound to this body of clay?
Apocryphal The Apocalypse of Adam, gnostic Nag-Hammadi texts, N-H Codex 5, éditions Ganesha, 1989:
Since (the) God has fashioned me of earth, and Eve at the same time, I went with her toward a glory that she had perceived in the eon from which we issued. This one taught me by one word the knowledge of the eternal God. Then we came to resemble the great eternal angels: we were superior, in effect to the God who had fashioned us and to the powers that are with him, but that we know not now. Then, sore with wrath, God, master of the eons and the powers, split us... Since then, we have been instructed, like men, of mortal things. Then, we knew the God who had made us. Because we were not independent of his powers. And we served him in fear and slavery. And in consequence, our hearts were obscured...

Credo Mutwa...names the reptilians who direct this world "the Chitauli," meaning "dictators" in Zulu. ...this term can be translated into Sumerian.... [See Decoder for "Chitauli" and "Gina'abul / lizard(s)".]

Next[/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 11:59 pm 
Posting Freak

fisherman what the greys lost was their capacity to feel or their emotions. They had decided that the intellect was far more superior ,and developed it, at the expense and sacrifice of the emotions and feeling. Which begs the question what is the true role of emotions? Could this have something to do with the role of the Energetic Heart as being central and leader of the brain and mind? What we have grown used to and which is more aligned with intellectual development like the greys is our present way of thinking and living. If you look closely you will see the end result of that road through what you now see in the greys. They are here now attemping to breed back emotion into their species because it is dying without it.

[Edited on 19-8-2006 by Shayalana]

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:09 pm 
Posting Freak

The greys are considered the intellects of the universe and what they intellectually know is incomprehensible to us. They choose this path and have taken it as far as it can go without the whole of it's race dying. They realize without the capacity for emotion and feeling any link to First Source is also lost forever for their species. For , "the most powerful intelligence in the universe is the energetic heart," without it the propagation and sustaining of life is not possible for them and for how quickly we are evolving now. We don't have to seek and find that intelligence, it has found us through our hearts.:)

[Edited on 20-8-2006 by Shayalana]

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:32 am 
Posting Freak

[quote]Diversions of the mind and underestimating the value of the heart are why individuals do not understand how to activate and broadcast their energetic heart. The heart is often seen as subordinate to the mind-brain. It is confused as the seat of emotions, for which the heart has become a rogue, non-verbal intelligence suited to the impulses of anger and fear as well as love and compassion. In truth, there does not exist a more stable force within the human instrument than the heart, nor a more intelligent source of perception.

In ancient times the heart was regarded as the seat of soul. It was the gateway between the world of soul and the world of the body-mind. It has, in the science of the last 300 years, undergone a repositioning as a mechanical pump of remarkable biological properties, but nonetheless, a mechanism of blood distribution and little more.

In more modern times, metaphysicians have placed the heart within the emotional frequencies, signaling its place in the astral plane or the plane of emotions. They reason that the heart is the emotional and feeling center of the body, therefore it is not governed by its own intelligence but rather the intelligence of the mind. Metaphysics has quietly relegated the heart to a position of emotional expression that must therefore be aligned to the mind centers, which operate as the active, guiding principle of the human instrument.

It is this repositioning of the heart’s mission and function by both science and metaphysics that has diminished its role in today’s world, and this is not by accident. While the mind-brain is overshadowed by the ego, it posits that the heart is its instrument, when indeed it is more truthful to say that the mind-brain is the instrument of the heart.

The time is rapidly approaching when the heart’s intelligence will be rightly understood as the primary source of human connection to the divine intelligence of our Creator. Its perceptual capabilities and resilience of spirit is a result of this intimate connection to First Source. It will become the mirror by which humanity sees—in high resolution and irrefutable detail— the wonders of the human soul[/quote]

I would like to see some data that validates these assumptions...that the greys have "withered hearts" ... I do not see them as emotion-less... it appears they are ferverently devoted to assisting their species' evolution...we can not trust what we see on TV as an accurate potrayal of their intent...and perhaps if we were in the same position, we would have a different perspective...and also investigate all aveneues of discovery to regain what we had lost...or hope to gain

Are we any better or more intelligent when everything "scientific" says that the heart is a simple pump for distributing blood?... it appears to me that we have just recently demonstrated a majority of the worlds population have dismissed emotions as a "weakness"...in their determination for dominance over others of the same species...the "most advanced" are working on devices to kill each other on a massive scale, and threaten the ecosystems of the entire planet with little reguard for their own species.

If in fact, the greys are "soul-carriers" we have every reason to believe that with their genetically enhanced intelligence, they might "get it" before we do...and might learn from what is being revealed by the Creators .... as oour siblings and more ancient members of the Central Race.

We have the ability to use our "first brain" or reptilian reasoning...or to connect to the "central sun" with an energetic heart...The WMMs indicate that some of us have incarnated here from other universes...perhaps some were even "greys" in their last life...and the FS Transmission point to future ages when seven species will combine to produce the "perfect" soul carrier...what if the work of the greys was part of that vision?

just some thoughts rolling around in my mind...waiting for "disclosure", when we can personally ask a grey..."What is your intent?"

[Edited on 20-8-2006 by starduster]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 6:58 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster, unless one realizes where the centre of power really lies, they will not "get it before we do". The greys gave that power away by putting their primary focus on developing the intellect, having considered the heart a "weakness". They now realize their mistake and are endeavouring to breed back emotion so as to have better contact with their hearts and hopefully are able to acheive such before their race does die out.Intellectually, few can match them. Alas , having sacrificed the true value of the heart and how to use it, time for their race is very short. They are an excellent example of what happens biologically when a part of the whole is so unbalanced in development at the expense of the whole. The whole can not function out of balance without eventually dying. Look around you at this world and how it functions or should I say dysfunctions. Why is that? It's emphasis is on the mind as being superior and this wrecks havoc with everything because so much is ignored or repressed or whatever and no solution will be found for this, unless or until, the true centre of power and how we are connected to the Source of it all is acknowledged and realized and utilized properly. It is looking for us to make contact, in our hearts. All we have to do is open our hearts to it ,because it isn't a mind thing exclusively that will save this world, it is because of the exclusiveness of the mind we are in the trouble we are. Only the utter utilization of Heart Central can and will save us now, and the intellect/mind will follow the directives of that. The greys are smart enough to see this and hopefully it isn't too late for their race, for those who aren't clones that is. Obviously the intellect isn't the end all,be all it was thought to be, not if utter desolation is it's mandate at the end of the road. It is so opposite what unity is and it is the acknowledgement and utilization of heart knowledge that makes unity on a conscious level possible.The micro experienced and lived in and through the macro, us.;)

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:34 pm 

nothing is as it appears to be...all that is thought...exists...somewhere...ones reality, thus expereince...depends on what one focuses on...

just my two cents worth...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 7:49 pm 
Posting Freak

thanks for the reminder souly... it really is all thought isn't it, without it's true centre issuing the directives....

[Edited on 21-8-2006 by Shayalana]

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 10:51 pm 
Posting Freak

Shay, are you basing your conclusions about the greys on the size of their head or some TV show...or do you have some proof that they have given up their emotions, for intellect? I am not making fun...I am trying to get at the truth...because it is hard to imagine that anyone with a soul...could go so far off the track...then again, we are fooling around with genetic engineering too...

I don't have any proof that they have a soul either...just something I "feel"... maybe they increased their intelligence for the same reason Eve ate the apple...to become (more like) god....? I honestly think they get accused of things based upon our fears (of anyone different), and some of the things we are doing to our own people to promote that fear...can't we get beyond our differences I am sure they have some wonderful experiences and technologies to share ...at the veryleast, they arn't trying to steal our souls.

what if they are our siblings, of another template...is it because they hide behind the Reptilians that we are so unsympathetic to their plight, when we are on the exact same path. Or do they remind us of how far we too could go, especially when it comes to survival...And finally I ask, how would you feel, if you learned later that you were incarnated from the grey's universe

Nobody seems to have a problem with the tall Nordics...or other ETs that have joined our civilization...and how do we know, the WMs or the Central Race, might look like the greys...we look more like apes than they do. snicker

all I am saying is, lets not judge them (ETs) until we actually meet one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:15 pm 

Hello ppl :)

Quite a few interesting opinions and perspectives circulating around here. It's good stuff, but i think Fisherman hit the bulls-eye when he said "....realise we are thinking and speculating"

What is unity?

It's an interesting question, but if you look at it, it's actually flawed in the sense that it cannot be answered literally. Unity is an experience...correct me if i'm wrong!

One has to ask, what is the motive for asking such a question? lol

If you want an answer in word-for-word format, pre-scripted and parcelled out on a silver-platter ready to be digested into your mind for processing and assimilation into your memory banks, then i think youre going to be in for a bit of a surprise!

It seems apparent to me, and many of you here im sure, that unity, like eating banoffee pie or walking a tightrope, cannot be experienced by reading words which attempt to describe knowingness in objective terms that are ambiguous at best.

Words can trigger thoughts and feelings, sure, but if words alone could give you experience relating to abstract ideas, then you would only need to read a book on unity to know what it is.

Unfortunately, it's not that simple!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:20 pm 

Here's something i just wrote about your lil grey boy Fischer man. It's not exactly a story, but it's.. okay :)

lil grey boy, he lost his heart
he's smart
but he's only made of half
a part
trying hard to look at art
a start
a good attempt but still he's daft

lil grey boy, he has no soul
a mole
looks a little like a troll
he's cold
so at least he has a goal
his goal?
how is he to find his.......?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:09 am 
Posting Freak

you can not KNOW, what you have not experienced...the rest is "belief"

why do we fear the "unknown"...? when we are surrounded by it...

when will we learn to trust ourSELF

who else can we trust?

why would we trust anyone else?

when will we DO the right thing?

how do we KNOW it is "something wonderful"

are YOU experienced?

of course you are...now fetch that memory of the days of future past and

embrace the unknown

[img]http://www.msnusers.com/i4bfv3sgh91o8ivrnj75jepn71/Documents/Wingmakers%2FWheretheSoulFlies.jpg[/img]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:16 am 

I dont quite get what you say starduster. You appear to be talking about yourself, but your "we" statements make it seem as though youre talking about everyone in general. Do you always speak on everyones behalf?
lol

I would suggest that if you want to be taken seriously, make direct statements and show that you own these statements by using the pronoun "i".

Now. You said - "You cannot know what you have not experienced...the rest is "belief""

I agree that it would be rather difficult to know something if you had not experienced it, but what of the reverse? Is it possible to know or believe something and then see a reflection of it in time-space? or must one first experience a thing before one can know it or believe it? hmm something of a paradox, isnt it? ...And are beliefs and experiences separate? or is the separateness simply an illusion created by time? On that note, what is the difference between believing and knowing? And what sort of "experiences" were you refering to exactly in the above statement? time-space oriented experiences? or abstract non-time non-space experiences?

Apparently there are more questions than answers! lol

According to so-n-so and myself, time-space is simply a reflection of non-time, non-space phenomena - ie consciousness (the Wingmakers share this same view). So on that premise, is it possible to find the essense of unity if one looks outside of oneself for the answer? Apparently not!

All you can ever create/know is your own truth, then you see YOUR objectivity appear. If you are still living largely enslaved to the "heirachy" or the "animus" or whatever, then it simply means that you have not realized that objectivity is an "illusion" (which is not to say tht it is not real) created by consciousness as a reflection of itself / as a means to know itself. Many scientists in the fields of quantum science already agree along similar lines. But dont just take their word for it. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:20 am 

And how does one know that it's something wonderful? After one realizes the obvious truth - obviously! lol the one truth that is so obvious you probably missed it a million times already because you were too busy waiting for something hugely profound to shake your lemon tree before you would even consider believing it (let alone knowing it)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:34 pm 
Posting Freak

not so MM...I am waiting on the collective awareness that reveals Unity...It requires a "team effort" to create "something wonderful"...group think requires trust...and respect for the Sovereignty of each individual...we all bring our pieces of the puzzle to the framework of the Primal Blueprint...and can only appreciate the Big Picture, when all the pieces are accepted.

in other words...the clock will not run until all the cogs and wheels are in place...If you have something to share...we can all appreciate your contribution...but you, my friend, have only one piece because no one has realized the potentials of Unity (yet )...all we have is a vision.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 12:47 pm 
Posting Freak

you apparently have the answers to your questions available within your consciousness...My truth and yours may not be the same, because our our consciousness is individulated...and they are of equal value.

the only thing all of fragmented schools of enlightnment can agree upon, is the "Theory of Uncertainty"....snicker

[quote]The transformational experience consists of the realization that perceived reality is Source Reality personified in the form of individual preferences. Thus, Source Reality and sovereign reality become inseparable as the wind and air. This confluence is realized only through the transformational experience, which is unlike anything known within the time-space universes.[/quote]

are you experienced?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:25 pm 

I see. So what you mean is that you believe that it is necessary for you to wait for a specific experience to occur first before you will accept that you have your "unity", (i.e. that you're self-realized) am i correct? Are you also saying that, from your understanding of it, the "unity" thing that the WM speak of is a "team effort", meaning that everyone on earth and all humanoids living under the "hierarchy" in ignorance of their true natures, must unify simultaneously and /then/ experience unity? If this is your "group think" concept, it sounds strikingly similar to the group mind that the "animus" have taken up to compensate for their disconnection from source, don't you agree?
lol

Also, your "team effort"/"group think" unity concept fails to account for how others have found their own unity with First Source through their own initiative.

Take a look at James' response to question 9 of Q&A session 2:

"While physical events upon earth and the evolutionary status of humanity impact on the timing of the physical revelation of these seven Tributary Zones, they do not dictate the revelation of these mysterious destinations insofar as the individual is concerned."

Here he makes it very clear that "revelation" is independent of time-space. If you cannot see into this simple explanation, then you're very welcome to. :)

[quote]we can all appreciate your contribution[/quote]

To my knowledge, it's not possible to truly appreciate what you cannot see starduster. I am not contributing to everyone, because not everyone sees the same thing. Every individual is on a different level of understanding...a different level of realization - you have yours, i have mine. When you say "but you, my friend, have only one piece because no one has realized the potentials of Unity (yet)... all we have is a vision", i think you're really just speaking for yourself starduster. As i said before, own your statements and they will make much better sense. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:38 pm 

fisherman, wait! there's :D

lil grey boi, he has no soul
too bad he's only made of half a whole
true that, he only stayed to graft a mole
his flag's only risen up to half the pole!

like a knoll on the land, he reaches out
sensing in the dark while his lights are out
trying desperately now to win his bout
a bout? is this really what it's all about?!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:39 pm 
Posting Freak

Howdy Mysta.Myth!

Seeing as no one has done so, may I say "Welcome to the forum".

.....seems to me you are rather "experienced";)

Now, without meaning to offend, I noticed you post this:

"I dont quite get what you say starduster. You appear to be talking about yourself, but your "we" statements make it seem as though youre talking about everyone in general. Do you always speak on everyones behalf?"

.....and yet your "signature" says this:

"We have ignored both the truth of myth and the myth of science"

.....er.....who is "We"?!

Great to see you here:)

[Edited on 22-8-2006 by Russell]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:47 pm 

haha hello russell, i had the feeling yesterday that someone was going to bring my sig up lol actually, if you try googling it you will see that it is a quote by someone other than myself.

And thank you for your warm welcome, i appreciate it :)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next