WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:17 pm 
Posting Freak

Free will is very quantum. Whatever we choose puts us on that line of potential and even if it is influenced by others for the choice we make , none the less it will also be influenced by our perception of it which may influence someone else.We are that interdependant despite what some claim otherwise.Our very thoughts energized with feelings always hit their mark in one way or the other and connects and changes things and this whole process is ever in motion. We are not islands for that is an impossibility and quantum physics eloquently proves it out. Then if we choose something very different then the original potential or come to some brilliant realization we then jump to another line of potential and realization. Without free will potentials and possibilities would not exist for us. We do have a choice of more than two ways or two things despite what duality leads us to believe. Duality comes in handy especially when we judge things for then we contract and confine our choices to only one of two ways. Why wouldn't you think that it is possible to have chosen certian timelines of potential before incarnating in this body? Why would you think this reality is so much different than the one before coming here in perception in particular? As above so below.:P

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:26 pm 
Posting Freak

Certian things are taking place in this reality because the intent for it to happen was/is much stronger than the intent otherwise. This is why where we put our attention is so utterly important. If we are distracted by what we put our attention on because we constantly react to it where is that going to lead us? On the other hand, if we observe from an unattached/detached position with no reaction so much as an overlay of a different kind of senario where will that kind of focus lead us? Who has the greater focus , will and intent and what kind of reality do you want to see? And why are you not doing it?:P

[Edited on 26-7-2006 by Shayalana]

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:39 pm 
Posting Freak

Fisherman, there are no mistakes, there are only ways things work. In this light one's mistakes are no more mistakes than their successes when they don't realize completely how they came about. You create all your experiences, whether they are pleasant or rather unpleasant. There are no lessons, only loose experiences, and the transformational experience that 'is far beyond the callibration of the human drama' (Chamber 1). They say life is a school, but it is the transformational experience that is the school--all the other experiences are an escape from the school, whether they are pleasant or rather unpleasant or you believe you learned some important lessons: those are all part of this human drama, nothing more.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 12:36 am 
Posting Freak

Hey CV, yep, I think we are in concurrance on this one. How wonderful. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:28 am 
Posting Freak

[quote]“Every part of a hologram contains all the information possessed by the whole.
The "whole in every part" nature of a hologram provides us with an entirely new way of understanding organization and order. For most of its history, Western science has labored under the bias that the best way to understand a physical phenomenon, whether a frog or an atom, is to dissect it and study its respective parts. A hologram teaches us that some things in the universe may not lend themselves to this approach. If we try to take apart something constructed holographically, we will not get the pieces of which it is made, we will only get smaller wholes.

This insight suggested to Bohm another way of understanding Aspect's discovery. Bohm believes the reason subatomic particles are able to remain in contact with one another regardless of the distance separating them is not because they are sending some sort of mysterious signal back and forth, but because their separateness is an illusion. He argues that at some deeper level of reality such particles are not individual entities, but are actually extensions of the same fundamental something.“[/quote]
http://twm.co.nz/Bohm.html
http://twm.co.nz/hologram.html

[quote]"The fulfillment of the Primal Blueprint is indeed the direction all entities are traveling. While entities of all levels are bestowed free will within their own realities, they are not, as aspects of Source Reality, given free will to choose their ultimate destiny. The origin of entities is Source Intelligence, and it is Source Intelligence that determines destiny as well as origin. Still, entities are provided tremendous latitude of choices to propel themselves from origin to destiny and re-emerge into an expanded version of Source Reality with a renewed vision of their identity.

and,

Remember that language is a tool of limitation. Feeling is an antidote of limitation that permits the human instrument to leap over the boundaries of the logical mind and witness first hand the wordless power of collective energy individuated. Feel the truth that stands behind the symbols, and tap into this energy-force that reaches out for you. Know it as a tone-vibration -- a resonance that waits for you around every corner in which your life will turn. It is the beacon of the Source Vibration gathering itself into the form of language in order to usher you to the place from which you can experience the formless tone of equality. The bypass of limitation. The Primal Language of Source Intelligence that bestows to you the freedom to generate your deepest beauty in the expression of the highest truth.[/quote]

http://www.wingmakers.com/philosophy2.html

[color=olive] [i]We are each using our individual feeling perception (our hearts intelligence) to tap into what resonates to us as ~truth~.....but what we tap into is a collective truth.[/color] [/i]

[quote]III. The Acquisition of Experience through Separation

When the entity becomes unique, it can acquire experience and insight that is unique. And this is the precious cargo that the entity was designed to transmit to First Source. Individuality and independence were the gifts bestowed to the entity, and unique insight was the gift returned. This is how the multiverse is designed, and the blueprint of exploration is indifferent to the nature of the instrument, its outward appearance, its usefulness to a given species, or its contributions to the world from which it was born. The only objective worth expressing is that the entity secured for itself, and provided to First Source, a unique perspective during its sojourn into time and genetic density.

When the entity functions within a human instrument it remains attuned to First Source, but the mind learns to identify with its instrument of exploration, and seldom achieves a sustainable impression of the entity's pure-state vibration. However, this vibration is always remembered by the entity consciousness and expressed within the three-dimensional realm through the sense of equality and shared purpose that all entities possess.

The human instrument, when it is donned by the entity, becomes a dominant reality in which the entity's observational stage is cast. It is very similar to a pilot who enters a plane and begins to fixate on the control panels. The entity can operate effectively within a wide range of one to approximately one thousand dominant realities -- each occurring in sequential time simultaneously. As a consequence, the entity is able to both accelerate and balance its learning across a broad range of experiential platforms.

We understand that the concept of simultaneous experiential learning platforms is a concept that pulls against every three-dimensional fiber in your bodies and minds, but it is the true way in which you were designed. WingMakers have produced not less than one hundred thousand variations of the human instrument -- all structured around the same DNA template and each scattered across the seven physical universes of our multiverse. When you read these words, you are operating in tens, if not hundreds, of simultaneous realities throughout the multiverse, but only the entity is able to perceive these realities.

When the entity moves into independence, it initially operates in one dominant reality and gradually becomes adept at processing multiple data streams from multiple instruments. Remember that the entity is first and foremost within a light body, and that this light body is without structure, as you know it. It is both a point fixed in time and space, and a consciousness that is omnipresent. The human instrument was designed to have an aperture that focuses this omnipresent consciousness into multiple channels of perception, but at the same time limit the perception of the human instrument to one dominant reality.

This was done by necessity because the mind, emotions, and body cannot withstand the aggregate experience of multiple instruments. It overloads the system and causes the human instrument to break down and ultimately collapse. It also makes the delicate connection between the entity awareness and the mind and emotions more clouded. Even with this accounted for; the subconscious realms enable these currents of simultaneity to disperse and provide a cleansing space for the mind and emotions.

The entity is like a beam of white light, and as it passes into the genetic density of the human instrument, it separates into a broad spectrum of experience. Owing to the genetic structures into which the entity's light energy passes, it accumulates unique perspective that is shaped into an emotional wisdom that can be transmitted to First Source and to the species at large.[/quote]

http://www.wingmakers.com/philosophy3.html

[Edited on 26-7-2006 by seed]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 11:49 am 
Posting Freak

[quote]Originally posted by CV
Fisherman, there are no mistakes, there are only ways things work. In this light one's mistakes are no more mistakes than their successes when they don't realize completely how they came about. You create all your experiences, whether they are pleasant or rather unpleasant. There are no lessons, only loose experiences, and the transformational experience that 'is far beyond the calibration of the human drama' (Chamber 1). They say life is a school, but it is the transformational experience that is the school--all the other experiences are an escape from the school, whether they are pleasant or rather unpleasant or you believe you learned some important lessons: those are all part of this human drama, nothing more.[/quote]

[color=olive] [i]All experience to me is indeed valid, drama and all.....and transformational too ....when we judge our experience or an other's we are not using the heart's perception at all but instead the mind of separation.

This is very important to me to explore this because in my life's experience judgment and its expression has served as a catalyst that has transformed my understanding.....not in itself as in a discipline or corrective, but because its very existence can only operate in duality.

seed[/color] [/i]

[quote]"All of us feel this dissociation with our true self and over-identification with our
vehicle (human instrument); perhaps only in degree is there any difference among
us. Understanding is the aspect of heart intelligence that recognizes this dissociation
from the love frequency is a necessary design component of the larger blueprint
that is occurring on the planet. In other words, it is not that humanity has fallen from
grace or is tilted irrevocably toward sin. Rather, we have simply accepted the
picture of reality that is dominant, and its dominance is not by accident but by the
designs of First Source."[/quote]

From the Heart of the Genuine

[Edited on 26-7-2006 by seed]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:52 pm 
Posting Freak

The transformational experience is in fact the unification of all experience within one's life. Any particular experience is always the past, you look back and you recognize, I have had this experience or that experience and there is an image or feelings and perhaps thoughts about it. The experience that is now cannot be recognized as an experience, and only this experiencing is experiencing without the experiencer. 'Life is the wholeness of experience flowing past the individual's field of perception in the dimension of nowness.' Life, in this definition, is that real school: the realm of creation.

[quote]
Life, in this definition, is an individual's sovereign reality. It is subjective and impressionable to the human instrument. Life is the wholeness of experience flowing past the individual's field of perception in the dimension of nowness. There is never a closure to life or final chapter written. It is eternal, but not in the abstract sense of never ending or beginning, but rather in the real sense that life is ever expanding in order to express Source Intelligence in all fields of vibration within the Universe of Wholeness.

(Chamber 1)
[/quote]

In other words, your so called 'past lives' don't matter in the sense you are talking about, as they all are (the future ones as well) a changing in the eternal now, transforming when you create now, when you transform now. I have said many times, transformation is not to be transformed into something else, something better whatever, it is not to be transformed but [i]to transform[/i]; it is an active, living thing not some state of cleverness... 'Have you been born yet, and are you alive? Let's reinvent the gods, All the myths of the ages, Celebrate symbols from deep elder forests.' (J.M.)

For those who are not born yet, there is nothing to reincarnate. The question is not how true reincarnation rings, but if you are able to incarnate now. Moreover, you might be born then, but still there is not so much to 'reincarnate'. One has to have lived and transformed within this life very profoundly after they were truly born from themselves. Then, perhaps, one will become able to do something with their future lives here now that is essential to some major event strings. Much more important is, however, what you simply will do now.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:11 pm 
Posting Freak

fisherman, you choose. My belief system is constantly evolving and some of it i learned from some very brilliant 'others' because it resonated in me at the time. It's all in the moment and the context of it. As to plans before incarnating it is in terms of having wanted to resolve unsolved issues with oneself and if one looks closely at their life they will be able to see what issues they are and are usually the things one avoids the most or procrastinates on , in other words what the person has the most resistance and/or judgement with in their life is what they need to see and resolve. It can be only one thing sometimes and quite simple. Yet, for the one with it to resolve, it can appear to be as big as the highest mountian. We don't necessarily plan in great detail how we are going to do it we just incarnate into the best circumstances we can find available when we incarnate and so have to make some choices along the way of resolve. Planning before hand and actually physically executing the plan can be two very different ducks and will not always seem to jive at all.Perhaps, that's the fun of it, not knowing ... Sometimes 'recall' comes in ways not expected and certianly cannot be assumed to be only one way in particular. Who would of thought that our biggest judgements are what have kept us incarnating over and over and over again? or procrastination? Or fear? Or whatever? So sometimes it's not so much a matter of remembering past lives so much as being aware of what makes us act and feel so separate from everything and then begin to see the connection ....

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:07 am 
Posting Freak

[color=olive] [i]Hi Fisherman.....Yes neutral balanced.....sounds perfect...... :D

I'm thinking about how judgment can kill natural creative expression. I'm understanding how much we're all supported to devalue and fear uniqueness by our social conditioning....how this fear of unique perspective and its natural expression must be an instinctive survival mechanism perpetuated by the Hierarchy.
.....(which is fine :D)

I love the FS model that the WingMakers present of a consciousness that supports unique perspective....not only supports it but truly benefits from it.
Indeed, It seems as if we are specifically designed to offer a unique perspective to the collective consciousness of FS....:)

When we allow the possibility that we are all functioning perfectly both as unique individuals and also as extensions of the same fundamental something it makes it easier to relax into a feeling of openness.

seed
[/color] [/i]

[Edited on 27-7-2006 by seed]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:59 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
well, as already quoted...we are in motion...so a better word for "neutral" would be balanced...and to achieve balance while in motion...we must be "centered"...with the "open mind" we can move in any and all directions, without leaning or being "swayed"...we can participate and explore without being overwhelmed...

perhaps if you picture yourself in the middle of the Merkaba (or what the WMM refer to as the Whoneness Navigator...it will be easier to conceptualize ;)

[img]http://www.msnusers.com/i4bfv3sgh91o8ivrnj75jepn71/Documents/Wingmakers%2Fwholenessnavigator.jpg[/img]

words are so "tricky" and defined as an expression of mind's Learned Behavior...we recognize more and more, that we have been programed to "associate " certain words with certain feelings/emotions... for whatever reason...and then this "programing" is reinforced by the educational system...I would dare say, from experience...that there is no such thing as "neutral"...except for mechinical intelligence :D
Even in meditation, when we reach the point where we can silence our mind...we are immediately moved to experience another dimension...thoughts never really cease...nor does our ability to choose...

I think, also that we have been so programed to believe that we have NO choice that we accept it (and its control/conformity)...and that is why awareness is so vital to our existance...The WMMs remind us that there is a "higher" energetic intelligence at work, in motion, even and sometimes especially in the "sub" conscious...and this (Individulated Intelligence) can not be "reprogramed" or "overwritten" ... and everything is as it should be...and more importantly...it is FOR our good.

[Edited on 27-7-2006 by starduster]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:53 am 
Posting Freak

fisherman neutral is an excellent place to be because it is a place of balance between the heart and mind which means you are not overly intellectual or overly emotional, you are a very nice coherent state of the two. This is a state much needed for most because it is so in sync with the rapid changes taking place as a way to stay balanced and not swept away in chaos and confusion.

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 1:11 pm 

Yes, it's called "walking the razor's edge."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:18 pm 
Posting Freak

Our need are met by us,Its just going beyond the limitations of the Mind. Our body/HI must be fed the information-taught how to use its ability to stay warm,and how to stay cool on a blazing day. The primal instinct of our own Ancestors before we started becoming Modern,as In how to make fire. What Iam talking about is addiction to the Modern Age,It does no one any good if they are not able to survive our Earth Change. Last Night I was thinking about LERM, I replayed a Dream. If I am on a MT,Top and it is cold,what well I do, do I make myself Warm,and raise my own body temperture, or do I melt the snow,and turn MidWinter into a warm Late spring Day. The Illusion was to turn Midwinter into a warm Late spring Day,there is consquences for altering The Seasons of Time. The correct answers was to raise my own body temperture,and to adapt to the climate. I harmed No thing,and co-existed with my World,Both my Realitys,changing only from within. Co-Creating Reality.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:37 am 
Posting Freak

I apoligize my Mind was wandering, I was going over and over and my waking,a dream I had last night. I seem to not be able to put the thought to words. Maybe if I try and put it to a Picture I can better explain. I traveled to a place high and the Mountains,I took a walk with men and Orange Robes. I was suppose to stay focused on keeping my Body Warm,instead of doing this,I turned the whole landscape to suit me,instead of being. Actually than at that point and time,I was being Me. I was a me be mine person,and would sometimes be and act spoiled. Last night I had glimpses,and was ask would I do anything different. My reply is Yes,I would do different. I would stay focused on my own survivial,and also take into account those around me. For one breif moment, I realized what changing a enviornment could do,changing the climate of the world,without being focused on my own part. I know its not my imagination,something is happening to this planets Climate. I have one wish,and that is we as a world,can change the outcome of a global disaster. And our planet well work as a global family,United,before it is too Late. I put this here,what is unity.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 6:54 am 
Posting Freak

ahh, Zoar, I had a similar vision...I was "guided" by an orange blur, to a "space"...(in space) and invited to create my own world...I though I could, having read David Melchezidic's "sacred geometry, I stepped out my first circle (of the flower of Life) but half way through the second one, I realized, I had no real experience and told my guide that I didn't really want to create another world, I liked the one I was on just fine, only I thought it could be "better" ... if (as you recognized) people were kinder to each other...or broadened their focus.

There is a Lyricus Discussion, where the "teacher" leads the student to the awareness of how impossible it is to control other's behaviors...as if the "student" was "God". If he was a "loving" god, he would have to allow his "children" to do whatever they, as sovereign individuals, reasoned would be best for them...God's only will/desire was that, eventually this child would return "home".

Of course we all know from our personal lives, what "going home" has come to mean here...except for visits, it would mean we would have to "conform" and it would be seen as a loss of freedom or even "failure"...(how sad and stressful).

But...Immortality changes all that...we are not returning to our origins because of a lack/need...in finances, our parents health etc...we return because Life has taught us how much "Father" loves us and we love him

I have to laugh when I think of the Wingmakers, living in the Pleadies...and not the "Central Place"...Even they, who were created to be "gods", choose to live someplace other than "the central Sun"... I can only imagine the intensity of FS's "energy". So "going home" is really a metaphor for "equality"... until you can look "dad" straight in the eye, and give him a big hug, and "feel" equal (no fear guilt or shame) you wouldn't be comfortable...and even then...in order to keep your individuallity, you would require your own space...and so would "he".

If your gratitude was genuine, and you truely accepted and understood, and through experience - appreciated ITs sovereignty, ITs unconditional love, and ITs plan for your independant growth, you could comprehend that what is seen as "conformity/compliance" and a "loss of free will"...is not a "surrender" but energetic support ... like mindedness ... and Unity.

It doesn't always have to be our OWN ideal, for us to be agreeable. We all, certainly have the ability to express our Self in a unique manner...and to acknowledge that there is a place of Perfection, that can not be improved upon...but is not possible in the "natural" HI...who's "dominant reality" is designed to never be satisfied ...something has to "change"
(Mother Earth is also going through these adjustments in her desire to return to Eden)

we are all in this process of "transformation"...or alignment...Wholeness is not like disolving into the ocean...it is more like joining the choir...each voice is appreciated for what it brings to the Harmony of the Ages. Alignment only means we all are singing the same tune;)

The WMMs explain how FS has made compensations for our "selfishness" (ego personality)...by activation the Unification Force...and allowing us each to "throw the switch" of "my own free will".

Mother Earth (the entire Universe) has already acted on that "survival" instinct...because it has awareness/inteligence, it is making adjustments...If we want to "survive"... we are going to have to Unify... not only physically and mentally, but also, Spiritually.... because we really don't want to be "on our own"...when the galexy reacts to that change in our universe.

This ability to change our personal awareness to global consciousness is being made available now...our Individual focus can "step back" and comprehend the Big Picture...by turning on the Light (transmuting Energy to "step up" consciousness)

Now just imagine how vital that makes the individual ... when the "darkness" and chaos of change arrives (as planned so we can "return)...if our candle is lit, and in a calm place (as suggested by the Energitic Heart Paper) others can light their own from it, without dimenishing ours...and light up the entire "celestialized" world.

This is something we can do, as individuals, that will not only "save ourselves" but also the entire species...(if we are willing to share)...and as a unified "force"...no one can take your candle from you. (win/win at last)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:47 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

[quote][i]Originally posted by starduster[/i]
If your gratitude was genuine, and you truely accepted and understood, and through experience - appreciated ITs sovereignty, ITs unconditional love, and ITs plan for your independant growth, you could comprehend that what is seen as "conformity/compliance" and a "loss of free will"...is not a "surrender" but energetic support ... like mindedness ... and Unity.[/quote]

There is something so incredibly serene about practicing the he(art) of the genuine. I just had to share this....

I went to the beach yesterday where they are having the US Open for surfing. There was gobs of people there. Marcus was in Vegas on business, so I went solo. It was a great opportunity to mingle with people. For hours, I just talked with one new face after another. The beauty of it was, that several people mentioned that I glowed with joy, that they could feel my energy. I was so happy to hear that people do acknowledge God's love and can see it in others. Our light is so powerful when we flip the switch. I wasn't holding up a sign or resiting biblical passages, I was just being an open conduit for God's love.

So awesome.

Love,
Kimberlee

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:46 pm 
Posting Freak

When I was a little girl,I sat on a white bench with a Prophet of Old. Its what my Name is about,I remember talking about God,I thought the Prophet was God,he kept telling me he was just a messenger. He pointed to a place,I call the Golden Disc,and I ask the Prophet what it was,and he told me it was Energy,I called it Life force Energy. I would tell people I was a small dot of The Creator. What I didnt know,as the prophet said to me,Do You Knoweth Not. People would laugh at me,It was a Oxymorron. Somewhat like BitterSweet,much liken to my own Life. I was duality,I just needed to find a Balance. The Harmonic Convergence was my open doorway,and several years later I had followed my own path,a tight rope. The 90s was some real Mind opening for me,another mind open. I had a expereince with sonar,The Blue Dolphins,Angels. I was impacted by going through the Milkyway,and finding The Elohim. Many people thought I had just gone off my rocker,I stayed fairly cheerful despite the slander. I had as a child always like fawns,and would do the scales,trying to find my Octave. I found a range of sound within me,that came from deep within,not so much music to anyones ears,but the range of fregency that had laid dormant within through the ages. I spent a decade looking for God,the ultimate force,The most High,so I could whine. When I reached Alpha Omega I knew I had found something,I found the Book of Past Lives. It was just a manner of Time,and awakening the God Code within,The Blue Print. I started with the GM,and letting my Navigator-my Navigation skills just Go like the wind. I dont know If it was Prompter,or trigger that had set me off,but there it was and the Crystal Store-Anceint Arrow. Sweet Jesus,what a ride that was. Starduster there is no accident,atlease when it comes to all this. Iam ready to give Birth,to my New Awakening. I was Lazy,I would wake up,and get a second breath for some more sleep. SAD hit me Hard this Year,this is somewhat a mystery,atlease the way I tell the Story. I have to buy a Northern Light this year for next Winter. For what ever reason I need more Light than Others. I have witness to much Bitter, I want to enjoy being a Grandmother, Grandfather Frank would have like it this way. This well sound odd,May has left me,and now I wait for the Summer Rain. I sit quietly waiting for the Thunder,and another Dawning Day. God never went anywhere,it was always inside of little Me. The Fawna is wild an free, The Carpfish Goddess has gone out to Sea.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:08 pm 
Posting Freak

Yep, Golda, 'razor's edge is a good description of this state. And fisherman it is quite devoid of any pain, it is a state of being the observer with no emotional or intellectual baggage tainting the view therefore lending to oneself such a state of calm detachment, the best state to make any descisions from.:P;):cool:

[Edited on 31-7-2006 by Shayalana]

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:14 pm 
Posting Freak

the most difficult consept to understand about "balance" is that it requires equal part of "dark" and "light" (the totus is moving clockwise and counter-clockwise eh?)... which goes right along with the "Wholeness Perspective" of rejecting no-thing... most people have a hard time with this...but anything else leaves us UNbalanced

This is why I prefer "centered"... it is more "colorful"... not percieving energy as "pos or neg"... one can reach in many directions while remaining centered...

once the Light is ON...black and white become "living color" ;)
adding not only depth to the picture, but also individual preferances, while "working" collectively to compliment the focus of this work of Art.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:28 pm 
Posting Freak

Ya starduster, to look at everything from a nonjudgemental stance and open to understanding is a state I prefer to 'see' from. Which doesn't mean one is passive and unresponsive to what needs to be addressed especially when action is called for . As fishernman so aptly put it , it means being in constant awareness. To have clear vision in this way one has to of resolved within oneself any and everything they had allowed to color their evaluations in the past. Simply realizing this and seeing what one wants to experience instead and constantly reinforcing that vision no matter what, creates the materialization of the vision. The more clear and steadfast one is the quicker the manifestation. And , yes, this has everything to do with unity when a part of ones vision is a world of harmony and tolerance and respect for our home this globe we reside on. We are ALL in this together. Like it or lump it is a truth.

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:40 pm 
Posting Freak

Zoar, dear, look around and note, we are all in that same boat...having "choice" allowed us to leave the "bitter" for the "last" life...

and know, you are not alone, in fact, there are more here now, than any other time in our histories...inc the forum members

a couple of cliche's... that fit:
you can always find some one worse off
this too shall pass
this life is a blink in the eye of the eternities.
nothing "good" is easy
what doesn't kill ya, makes ya stronger

ha ha...I could go on forever... my personal suggestion is try to find value and purpose...in everything, and enjoy the experience NOW ;)

I think it helps to share it from your perspective (transmute the energy)...trust that your sharing is giving us all the experience... and that we grow together.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:51 pm 
Posting Freak

yes Shay...well said, it doesn't take long to see, that nothing (past present or future) is written in stone, and constantly changing...when we resist, and use all our energy to back stroke, when the current persists, it never materializes...it is our collective/shared goals and dreams that draw in matter and take form...

we all share the same "core"... dig deep and we will create our Utopia.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 10:24 pm 
Posting Freak

I had an interesting weekend. I went to what is called Folk Fest from Thursday night, Friday night, Saturday and Sunday. We have this festival every summer where muscians from all over the world come and perform on outdoor stages. There is a beer tent and many boothes that serve wonderful ethnic food, crafts artwork and such. What I love about this is the mix of music, new unities forming. Such as A Galelic songstress with an India songstress. Other musicians of somewhat diverse backgrounds were finding common ground through their music and sharing it through jamming with each other for all to enjoy. Music is truly a universal language and makes for the unity of all involved through playing and /or simply enjoying listening. :)

[Edited on 17-8-2006 by Shayalana]

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:24 pm 
Posting Freak

fisherman it is happening ,unity that is, all in its own time and that seems to be accelerating. Remember it has to be an individual at a time, perhaps that is why on the Approaching the Divine Cd he says patience pays. Also when you can see from a more expansive overview all that is happening makes sense . "Chaos gives birth to a dancing star." Neitche (I hope I spelled his name right :))

[Edited on 17-8-2006 by Shayalana]

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:38 am 

[color=330099]

[quote] my great-aunts and uncles died carrying buckets of water and working in their small plantations... they never needed a retirement home... they were more self-sufficient than their off-springs, who became attached to the machine. [/quote]

this is a nice line, fisherman.

that's exactly how it is with many original cultures. the older ones just keep going, working laughing, all the way. right to when the cosmos comes along to take them to the next level. (j.l. seagull style)

they never would go near any sort of 'home'. funny, I watched a show on a 110 year old bulgarian lady, she says she's never been to a doctor in her life. LOL

that's the way. [/color]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next