WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Post subject: Re: What is unity?
PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 6:21 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I assumed no relationship with James... the same "guidelines" that he posted in his "closing comments" were sited by the webmaster of this forum (before it was conceived) in his "welcome" topic, to be the guidelines of this forum Watcher ... why must you twist thing and alway seek out faults ... :?:

the only "authority" I claim is that of a Sovereign, and a responsible member of this forum who supports and respects the original intent of the WMF... and the members who joined to "discuss the WMMs" :D

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:35 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Today's most successful research teams, businesses, hospitals and classrooms have one thing in common: they know how to transform individual ideas into collective knowledge. Researchers call these organizations knowledge-building communities, places where:

Every individual contributes to a growing body of information.

Mutual respect and sharing of knowledge is encouraged.

Shared knowledge leads to innovation and growth

Imagine the possibilities.

Creativity can flourish.

There are many "WingMakers" nodes out there forming an inter-planetary grid. It is my hope that we can collectively make this little node in Cyberspace work. Let us not be the weakest link on the grid.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 10:38 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

I assumed no relationship with James... the same "guidelines" that he posted in his "closing comments" were sited by the webmaster of this forum (before it was conceived) in his "welcome" topic, to be the guidelines of this forum Watcher ... why must you twist thing and alway seek out faults ... :?:

the only "authority" I claim is that of a Sovereign, and a responsible member of this forum who supports and respects the original intent of the WMF... and the members who joined to "discuss the WMMs"

7. Question motives. Twist or amplify any fact which could so taken to imply that the opponent operates out of a hidden personal agenda or other bias. This avoids discussing issues and forces the accuser on the defensive.

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2010 11:36 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I am not the "disinformation agent" here Watcher, nor do I feel any need to defend myself, but to stand in the face of injustice with valor flowing. :D

check mate

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 10:26 pm 
Posting Freak

The Watcher wrote:

the only "authority" I claim is that of a Sovereign, and a responsible member of this forum who supports and respects the original intent of the WMF... and the members who joined to "discuss the WMMs"

7. Question motives. Twist or amplify any fact which could so taken to imply that the opponent operates out of a hidden personal agenda or other bias. This avoids discussing issues and forces the accuser on the defensive.

Quote:
22. Manufacture a new truth. Create your own expert(s), group(s), author(s), leader(s) or influence existing ones willing to forge new ground via scientific, investigative, or social research or testimony which concludes favorably. In this way, if you must actually address issues, you can do so authoritatively.

How's your oracle 'de-vice' Bill? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:09 am 
Posting Freak

The weakest link is ....those who believe in the power....thus giving their own away ...of the channel......there is NO information within the Flow,,,, IT just IS................am asking you William....to stop ...just stop for a second to let this Truth in.....instead of immediately and i do mean immediately put up your defensive posture....that acts like a wall....the weakest link here is you....am not trying to hurt you....am just trying to get you to let go..........your avoidance ...ignoring ...things that bother you...not a strength......hand of friendship is extended out ....you are the one that is for lack of a better word...afraid....let the Flow in William...feel how warm and good....IT just IS.....no information is necessary.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 206 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9