WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:12 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
"When the Great Purification is near, these helpers will shake the earth first for a short time in preparation. After they shake the earth two times more, they will be joined by the True White Brother, who will become one with them and bring the Purification Day to the world."

LIMA (Reuters) -[b] Two powerful earthquakes within minutes of each other struck Peru on Wednesday[/b] shaking buildings in the capital and cutting power in some areas.

The first quake, with a magnitude of 7.7, hit about 20 miles (33 km) west of Chincha Alta, at a shallow 11.2 miles (18 km) from the earth's surface, the U.S. Geological Survey said.

It said the second had a magnitude of 7.5.

Office buildings in Lima shook in at least two different bouts that lasted around 20 seconds each, and workers ran out into the streets in fear, witnesses said.

The USGS says earthquakes measuring more than 7 magnitude often result in fatalities.

UPDATE...USGS upgrades first EQ in Peru to a 7.9 that lasted almost two minutes...followed by two more closer to Lima both almost 6s and shallow... with numerous after shocks mag 5+ ...tzunami warning issued

[Edited on 16-8-2007 by starduster]

Post subject: Re: Message from Hopi Elders
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:38 pm 
Posting Freak

this is a beautiful doc...professional produced and worth watching IMO

Hopi Elders' Prayer
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQgxmnRi ... annel_page

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:17 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

HMS IMO

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:47 pm 
Posting Freak

well, isn't everything that is expressed in words HMS ? :lol:

try to translate the words and visuals into emotions... and see if they resonate :D
maybe it helps to consider that these messages come from a time before the written word

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:15 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

ah the translation - either words or emotions and visuals.

what is it in your opinion that allows for posting such information when in your opinion other information posted in this forum is - how do you express it - "not of WMMs"... unsuitable...

it appears that anything which passes through the human mind is thus HMS - freely available to personal interpretation, for good bad or indifference.

Before the written word was the spoken word - the word of myths and stories passed through the HMS.

Resonation is just another part of HMS and if it doesn't resonate it is likely because it doesn’t fit with prior belief systems.

HMS

The best way to override that impulse is to forgo reliance on what resonates opposed to what doesn't (duality) and embrace all in the continuum of the moment and thus allow it to expose the duality and give one the best possible most focused picture (visual) of what is really happening rather than what one thinks or otherwise hopes is happening.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:14 pm 
Posting Freak

nit picking eh, Watcher..."feelings are the antidote of limitation"... how does looking at the "nature of things" make you feel, when words, that are our only for of communication, express what our hearts resonate with?
As James reveals, some of the Hopi prophesy are "true" visions...the majority are not. This gives you the opportunity to discern :wink:
Quote:
While the Hopis and many other indigenous cultures have prophetic visions, the majority of these are programs within the HMS, either well within the prison walls or are echoes of the two main prophetic themes that resonate with the unconscious domain of the HMS I just described.

The Hopi live much closer to nature than most of us...perhaps this link is what allows what they express, to resonate in the tone of equality, that some of us recognize (?)

Quote:
The transition of the Earth is not dependent whatsoever on any savior or technology. Bear in mind that the human family, dimensional beings, Earth, Nature, and Universe are all unified in the Tone of Equality (as described in the WingMakers philosophy). This equality is precisely why separation is not real.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:25 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Nope

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:29 pm 
Posting Freak

"nope" what?... you can't discern, you don't resonate, you can't make the link to the tone of equality that Nature expresses ???

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 5:56 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

nope - not nit-picking

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:46 pm 
Posting Freak

Blue Star Kachina, in detail:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0n4QG8fvpw

Invitation to attend RETURN OF THE ANCESTORS April 18-28th Northern AZ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpAvfohS ... re=related

Listen through your heart
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsvT-w0O ... re=related

Hopi Water Clan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyBvLYx_ ... re=related

Bear Clan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvpehaTkQG0&NR=1

Druvelo Melchechidec
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MsvT-w0O ... re=related

ica8.org

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:46 pm 
Posting Freak

"Return of the Ancestors"

Northern Arizona - April 18-28, 2009

Public Ceremonies:
April 18 & 19, 2009
Sedona Red Rock High School

April 25 & 26, 2009
Hopi Reservation, Second Mesa

For more information visit:

http://www.earthworksforhumanity.org/

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 12:20 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Quote:
While the Hopis and many other indigenous cultures have prophetic visions, the
majority of these are programs within the HMS, either well within the prison walls or are echoes of the two main prophetic themes that resonate with the unconscious domain of the HMS I just described.

Quote:
Remember that the astral and mind domains are within the human instrument,
so we are not interested in journeying there since they remain inside the Human
Mind System, and are thus illusory and misleading. Quantum Pause is a method
or process of disentangling from the Human Mind System, realizing that your
self-definitions and identifications with culture, family, religion, spirituality,
material possessions, money, and purpose, have been programmed and are not
really who you are.

Quote:
If your focus is there, you will find access to everything, including the language
of the Sovereign Integral and how to reawaken its culture within you, and live
among its dwelling places.

Answers attributed to James - (WingMakers) from Project Camelot

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:01 am 
Posting Freak

yes, I agree, but even though the "majority" of them are programs within the HMS...the ones that originate BEFORE the HMS could just be seed memories...especially when they include signs in the heavens, eh. We have the blue kachina, the red kachina and now the one with many tails...hummmm - do you still believe in coincidence?

I have already made my reservations in Oak Creek Canyon for a RV spot...no doubt there will be many of the "ground crew" in attendance.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:13 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

That is an interesting pov SD

can you elaborate on your beliefs regarding the programes BEFORE HMS?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:02 am 
Posting Freak

sure...things that happen in Space, don't just "happen"... most are cyclic ...as the Mayan "calendar" reveals... these comets, remind us of and stimulate, these "seed memories"... and the prophesies attached to them are similar to the ones that James related to - that scared Anu... they are older than time... When you have THREE "signs" converging and indigenous people from around the globe gathering because they all share this "vision"... then I believe it is worth "feeling it out".

besides, it is a great excuse to go sit on Bell Rock again :wink: (who knows I just might be a returning ancestor)

................Image

Last edited by starduster on Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:07 am 
Posting Freak

Quote:
Let me be clear, the universe we are in, in its entire physical splendor and stature is part of the prison I defined in the previous question. I realize the term “Prison” carries a negative meaning, but if there is furniture within a prison do you say the furniture is evil or negative? No, it is just furniture that happens to be inside a prison. So it is with the planets and stars and the universe as a whole.

Therefore, the phenomena that our senses perceive, whether it is pole shift or a 9.0 earthquake, remain inside the Human Mind System (HMS). Phenomenon is deception. Everyone wants a vision, and struggles to see the other side, not realizing that these features – images and sounds – are more of the HMS, just a more subtle rendering of the prison walls in the outer reaches of the labyrinth.

(James PC)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:32 am 
Posting Freak

Quote:
"In terms of prophecy there are only two themes of importance. One prophecy relates to the Grand Portal (as it is known within WingMakers) and the other to the End of Time. The End of Time prophecy is attributed to the Mayan,...

The End of Time prophecy was actually initiated in Atlantean times. There was an individual among the Atlantean leadership that possessed a penetrating knowledge of prophecy, so much so, that even Anu was aware of this being. I will call this individual Cogniti, and it was he who was able to perceive, and, more importantly, recall and articulate the prophecy of the End of Time....

Cogniti’s prophecy was that there would be an individual in the far distant future that would open the Earth to the interdimensional planes. That Earth could not be sealed from the Heavens as it was this individual’s destiny to reclaim Heaven....

The End of Time prophecy, as Cogniti described it, was a threat to Anu because if his creation – human beings – could access the dimensions, they would know they were programmed existences, veiled shadows of their true self...."

snipetts from James' answer to Q11, PCI

While it is a "given" that after thousands of years, there will be some dilution and pollution of the original prophecy, I have no doubt that there will be a great deal of Light to be gleaned at such a gathering...in such a place (radiant zone)... according to quite a number of "seers" the next 90 days should give us a realistic view of where we are headed...I trust myself to discern what I need to know, and who I need to make contact with, and that they will be there.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:43 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

SD wrote:
While it is a "given" that after thousands of years, there will be some dilution and pollution of the original prophecy, I have no doubt that there will be a great deal of Light to be gleaned at such a gathering...in such a place (radiant zone)... according to quite a number of "seers" the next 90 days should give us a realistic view of where we are headed...I trust myself to discern what I need to know, and who I need to make contact with, and that they will be there.

SD wrote:
...when I hear "channeled" messages, I know immediately that it is not coming from "within" and it is intended to mislead...it doesn't matter how sugar coated it is, or how salted it is with Light particles...

SD wrote:
" Remnant Imprint of the Sovereign Integral." this means you have to be experiencing the Sovereign Integral's perception, in order to "hear" that voice... ie post-transformation.

there is no "separate" consciousness expressed by the perceptions of the Sovereign Integral ... no dualities

SD wrote:
what makes this any different from channeling?

Answer 11 from James: Channeling is a sub-component of the God-Spirit-Soul Complex (GSSC), and therefore the Human Mind System. The origins of channeling arise from Anu’s attempt to automate his persona into the human domain because he realized that the access between the dimensions and the manifest environment of humanity would close. The GSSC was his automation system that embodied his presence within the world of man.

Channeling was originally the equivalent of demon possession where interdimensional entities would temporarily infuse themselves within the human instrument and read a script prepared for them, usually an operative of the GSSC who was intent on bringing hope, love, truth, wisdom, and cosmological indoctrinations to humanity through the spiritual and, to a lesser extent, religious systems of the human family.

In more recent times channeling has become more automated, using pre-programmed scripts, voice tonalities, gestures, and accents which are implanted in the HMS of the individual channeler, and quite literally “broadcast” for later publication and dissemination among those who have a resonance to GSSC and seek enlightenment therein.

The channeled materials, owning to their extensive crafting, were cosmological wunderkinds that generated awe and near-instant faith in their readers.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:21 pm 
Posting Freak

these are not channeled messages....they are messages that have been passed down from one person to another since Atlantis... so your discussion is MOTE. These messages have been scratched into rocks from a time before there was a written language...LOL in picture-grams and glyphs... nothing has been "channeled".

......................Image

Quote:
The roots of the tree are bound in the soil of genetic memory and subconscious instincts. At the base of the tree the first branches sprout and they are the oldest, representing the native religions of the species. The middle branches are the orthodox religions and institutions, while the upper branches represent the contemporary belief systems that are newly emerging throughout the universe. The whole tree, in this definition, is the hierarchy, and its seed was initially conceived, planted, and nurtured by Source Intelligence for the purpose of stimulating the Grand Experiment.
2nd Philo

Quote:
There is a repository of knowledge that was seeded within the Genetic Mind nearly 11,000 years ago by the WingMakers. This knowledge is the blueprint for the discovery of the Wholeness Navigator. The human Hierarchy has drawn close to this Holy Grail through the efforts of its finest representatives. We, the WingMakers, have included everything for your successful attainment. No detail has been left out or overlooked. We have undertaken this process of energy system transfer on countless life-bearing planets within the Grand Universe, and your finest representatives will succeed.
4th Philo

Quote:
Emotion-Soul Acquisition -- Soul acquires emotional responses through the human instrument. Emotions, by definition, are responses to a time-based event, an energy, a memory, or an expectation. The mind and body predominantly condition emotional responses, while the soul observes and acquires their constructive essence of bonding, appreciation, and special insight.
4th Philo

"Even in total darkness, a spiritual person can discover light. They are truth seekers and they wear the countenance of a thousand different personalities" LD5

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:54 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

So you are attempting to converge the old with the new to attain the place of non-contradiction and emerge into the wellspring of true understanding that the thousand personalities of the truth seeker become the one personality of they who have revealed The Truth.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:12 pm 
Posting Freak

not really, but I do recognize that there is some "light" in everything, and am willing to listen to all perspectives...if you listened to the many you-tube vids I linked, (more on the page where you find these posted) you will understand, that one of the main purposes for this gathering, is to pass on this "message" to the youth... this may be the last time the elders have the opportunity to do this...and IMO this is what adds greatly to the importance and urgency of the messages being released NOW.

EVERYONE is invited... and to be invited to Hopi land, is a rare and extreme honor, as they consider their land most sacred, and seldom extend this sort of invitation to the general public...in fact they usually shun tourist. Although they are surrounded by the dene (Navajo) who also believe they are unique from any other Native Americans, they have a different way of life, which is expressed in their dress, dance, art and music...as well as traditions and ethnicity.

As you may have also noticed, Elders from the S.A. tribes are also scheduled to speak, as well as some members of indigenous tribes from OZ... Canada and Greeland. Some of the speaker will also have a purely European perspective as well... all in all it should be a very holistic vision being projected from the memories of many people, perhaps even ETs (snicker)...for us to discern.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:35 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

starduster wrote:
not really, but I do recognize that there is some "light" in everything, and am willing to listen to all perspectives...if you listened to the many you-tube vids I linked, (more on the page where you find these posted) you will understand, that one of the main purposes for this gathering, is to pass on this "message" to the youth... this may be the last time the elders have the opportunity to do this...and IMO this is what adds greatly to the importance and urgency of the messages being released NOW.

EVERYONE is invited... and to be invited to Hopi land, is a rare and extreme honor, as they consider their land most sacred, and seldom extend this sort of invitation to the general public...in fact they usually shun tourist. Although they are surrounded by the dene (Navajo) who also believe they are unique from any other Native Americans, they have a different way of life, which is expressed in their dress, dance, art and music...as well as traditions and ethnicity.

As you may have also noticed, Elders from the S.A. tribes are also scheduled to speak, as well as some members of indigenous tribes from OZ... Canada and Greeland. Some of the speaker will also have a purely European perspective as well... all in all it should be a very holistic vision being projected from the memories of many people, perhaps even ETs (snicker)...for us to discern.

Not really?
At least what this event is attempting seems to be very much a convergence of the old with the new to attain the place of non-contradiction and emerge into the wellspring of true understanding that the thousand personalities of the truth seeker(s) become the one personality of they who have revealed The Truth.

is that a nervous *snicker*?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:01 pm 
Posting Freak

nothing "nervous" about my snicker... after all this time, Watcher, why would I think for a moment that unique individuals would "converge" into one personality... or that all of them would appreciate one perspective of the End Times prophecy, isn't this diversity evident by the many speakers who will be sharing their memories?

Quote:
Teacher: The Interface Zone is the access point to activating the group consciousness of humanity. If humanity can operate as a collective consciousness, while its members remain anchored in the fullness of their individuality, humanity will be able to rebalance the earth and operate as co-creators of a new earth with influence that would extend to galactic levels.

I am forever connected to my brothers and sisters of all time and space. What is known by them I can know. What is found by them I can find. What is to come from them I can be. In all that I do may the mind of many hold sway over the mind of one.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:48 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

The fullness of individuality is a vast reality.

I did not mention convergence of personalities but of the old with the new in order to attain a place of non contradiction and emerge into the wellspring of true understanding that the thousand personalities of the truth seeker(s) become the one personality of they who have revealed The Truth.

"The one personality of THEY"

They who have revealed the Truth....

Quote:
I am revealed to you in hopes that you will reveal to others what you have found in me.

Perhaps the better expression is "realised" rather than "revealed"

"...become the one personality of they who have realised The Truth."

Quote:
I am not found or discovered. I am only realized in oneness, unity, and wholeness.

Quote:
I am a personality that lives inside each of you as a vibration that emanates from all parts of your existence.

Quote:
If you follow this vibration, if you place it at the core of your journey, you will contact my personality that lives beneath the particles of your existence.

Quote:
: ...a fragment of my self is set within your personality like a diamond upon a ring, and it will endure as certainly as I will endure.

Quote:
All are drawn to me for the purpose of my/our will to be expressed throughout the grand universe in order to cast another grand universe, and to deepen the skin of my/our personality.

Quote:
My blessings to you who find these words and listen in the clearness of your personality.

This is the reality of the realisation which allows our uniqueness to continue while we each recognise and display that recognition of First Source Personality in honouring that aspect in every individual.

If the 'many speakers who are sharing their memory' are in contradiction with each other, then the whole event is HMS based.

And if so, then the messages might as well be channeled whatever medium they be scratched or scanned into.

it is contradiction which attempts to negate Wholeness and Unity perspective - so it is ONE voice which binds together the many.

you may of course pick and choose what you want to in terms of what is 'channeled' and what is not, but the contradiction is evident in your choises.
Your Claim that this symptom is merely a product of a 'truth seeker' with a thousand different personalities is appropriate and explains the contradictions very well.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:46 pm 
Posting Freak

my perspective may be limited...but aren't all END TIMES prophecies basically the same?

I am not talking about HMS, X-ian rapture, Armageddon, third temple, second coming BS...but a global gnostic pov from a time before "religions". Not that a great amount of these "myths" weren't incorporated into "scriptures" but they took on a new agenda...and now with our expanded consciousness and the ability to snatch visions of core wisdom, we find them surfacing again and being reconsidered - especially when they match scientific research which reveal the birth and death of planets...and the cyclic nature of the "heavens".

there is, IMO far too much data suggesting the end of the world AS WE KNOW IT... associated with cycles in the BIG Picture to ignore. Just what advantage would there be to having an expanded consciousness, if we didn't use it to "save ourselves" and progress during and beyond catastrophic events in nature that usually, take most of civilization back to point zero?

If you knew what was coming, and were prepared for it... why not?

Isn't this what the WMMs are offering us... a way to move with grace and ease from one "age" to another...to make a transformation willingly, with a full consciousness of the "blueprint" of "evolution"?