WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Message from Hopi Elders
PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 9:49 am 
 YIM  Profile

[color=Purple]This is a similar message as the Wingmakers philosophy - check it out.[/color]

You have been telling the people that this is the Eleventh Hour.
Now you must go back and tell the people that this is The Hour.

Here are the things that must be considered:

Where are you living?
What are you doing?
What are your relationships?
Are you in right relation?
Where is your water?
Know our garden.
It is time to speak your Truth.
Create your community.
Be good to each other.
And do not look outside yourself for the leader.

This could be a good time!

There is a river flowing now very fast.
It is so great and swift that there are those who will be afraid.
They will try to hold on to the shore.
They will feel like they are being torn apart, and they will suffer greatly.

Know the river has its destination.
The elders say we must let go of the shore, push off toward the middle of
the river,
keep our eyes open, and our heads above the water.

See who is there with you and celebrate.

At this time in history, we are to take nothing personally, least of all
ourselves!
For the moment we do, our spiritual growth and journey comes to a halt.

The time of the lonely wolf is over.
Gather yourselves!

Banish the word struggle from your attitude and vocabulary.

All that we do now must be done in a sacred manner and in celebration.

We are the ones we have been waiting for.

The Elders,
Oraibi, Arizona
Hopi Nation

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2005 6:08 pm 
 YIM  Profile

Howls at the moon.
http://forum.wingmakers.co.uk/viewthrea ... 36&pid=893

Post subject: moon
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 1:41 pm 
 YIM  Profile

Cool picture, Rick

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 11:20 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I do not know if "Black Deer" is a Hopi...and hope I do not stray too far from the topic when I include these "universal" words...proof of this is that Sorcha Fall, who lives in "Russia" has revealed powerful dreams and sacred events together for the keepers of the Earth.

June 18, 2005

Black Deer with Human Eyes Born In the Americas Signals Catastrophic Earth Changes Soon To Come

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Russian Subscribers

To the peoples of the Americas has come a most precious gift in the form of a Great Sign from their older peoples legends, but of which these Westerners most sadly to say will neither understand nor heed.

Reports have reached us today that details the astounding birth of one of the Americas most rarest of creatures, a Black Deer with Blue eyes, and as we can read as reported by the Denver Channel News Service in their article titled "Rare Black Deer Born In Colorado" and which says;

[img]http://images.ibsys.com/2005/0615/4612580_200X150.jpg[/img]

"You see lots of deer on Colorado's Western Slope but not very many that look like Midnight -- an all-black deer born this past weekend in Loma, Colo. Wildlife experts say an all-black deer is even more rare than an albino deer. They say most hunters will never see a black deer in their lifetime. Midnight was born on a family farm and his owners didn't know what they had at first. "It reminded me of a bear cub, and it was just black and it was chasing that doe around and I thought, 'What do we got in there?" said farmer Steve Bittle."Thought it as just ... it was weird," said Midnight's owner Hayley Bittle. Midnight also has a strange feature -- blue eyes."

But not just to being a ‘rare’ deer is this Black Deer, but to being the only one of its kind ever reported, and as we can read as reported by the American Organization Deer Farmer’s Digest, "Even more rare is a black deer skin. I've only seen one of these, and as far as I know, there are only two in existence. Not really black, but a very dark gray color."

The American magazine, North American Whitetail, has further stated in their article titled “Rarest White Tails of All” that, "In terms of coloration, which whitetails are the rarest of all? Most hunters would claim that distinction belongs to albinos, which lack any pigment in their skin or hair. But as unusual as it is to see a whitetail that's far too light in color, it's even less common to see one that's far too dark. On the continent as a whole, "melanistic" or "melanic" deer- so named because their bodies produce far too much of the hair, skin and retina pigment known as melanin-are definitely the rarest of the rare. In going over the scientific literature, Dr. John T. Baccus and Dr. John C. Posey (Southwest Texas State University in San Marcos, Texas) have been unable to find any record of melanistic deer being documented anywhere prior to 1929."

More astounding about this birth of the Black Deer are that its eyes are blue when they should be brown, because as we know melanin is a protein and like other proteins the amount and type are coded into the genes. The irises of all eyes in mammals containing a large amount of melanin will always appear black or brown, but in this Black Deer, and whose colour of black can only be due to a high level of melanin, its eyes are Blue.

But to the older peoples of the Earth’s legends we always know that animals born with Blue Eyes are for showing to us humans that they are ‘seeing’ through our ‘eyes’ and that we should understand the message they are sending to us. And where once in the Americas the news of this Black Deer with Blue Eyes would serve as the warning it was meant to convey, in today’s Western world such an amazing event as this is looked upon as just a curiosity without any deeper meaning.

To the older peoples of the Americas however the knowledge and wisdom of the Deer Clan’s legends are very well known and it is well worth our time to remember their ancient story:

"This is the life of the Deer Clan. The black deer and the elk with him, where the center of the earth is, there they appeared. And they went to the east side. There they were going. Then the black deer said, "My dear younger brother, I am heavy in flesh. Go on alone -- here is where I will remain," he said. He did not go there. And he went back to the center of the earth whence they started. He came back. Again they asked him four times. Again, indeed, they did it. There the black deer recognized the money necklace.

So the Deer Clan was beaten. So he called himself "Black Deer Chief." And going back, they went again. Likewise, he recognized the money necklace himself. They went around the earth. And again under the black deer they went east. The big one went first. As they went, this one wondered where they started from. Again they came back there. "My brother, you yourself try to do something," he said. So Hena (the second born) he went first himself. They set out. Again they went. They came back there. "My brother, you yourself try to do something," he said.

And so Haga went first. They had come back again. And they told Naghíga to go first. He suddenly came to the fore. When he hit the right side of his horn on the earth, there he made an herb appear. When he did it, the flower was very white. Again when he struck the earth with the left side horn, he generated a tree there. And the stem of the herb is meant for eating, for that he made it. And again they ate the fruit of the tree. There they ate from the top of the tree. And so they said that they would call the name of one of the women by the name "She who Eats from the Top of the Tree."

And when they went walking they made the earth tremble, it is said. They went to the east side. And so they said that they would name a man "Shakes the Earth," they said. And if there were some brothers, they would call the smallest, "Walking Leader," they would call him. And again among the women one came to be called, "She who Comes Back." Again the men would call him, "He who Comes Back."

In the beginning, they went back there again. This is the reason on account of which they say that whatever movements they did, from these they got their names. The names for however they lived, they called themselves by the name. And they lived in control of the cardinal winds. And so if on a very nice day a voice should be heard, the day would be transformed into a bad day.

Again, it being a bad day, hearing the voice will transform into a very nice day. And so the Deer Clan people have control over the day. And so they call themselves with the name, "They Play with the Wind," they would call them. Also they say, "Going with the Wind Woman," they say. Where deer would situate themselves as they go, going with the wind, they would situate themselves, and so they say that.

Not anywhere on the earth did they miss. There they came home. The big one collapsed. And they said, "What has happened?" they said. Then Henu said, "My younger brother, not at anytime did he say something." Then he said, "I don't know a thing." Nañghi alone spoke and said, "My dear older brothers, our older brother has died. Thus did Earthmaker do it that way."

And he talked to the dead one, saying to him, "In the first place, my older brother, the Creator made for you, this first one, a place of safety. That he did. You have not obtained a large portion of life. You made those of us above the ground poor. And what I am going to ask you is this: that you'll leave behind the life that you missed above ground, that we ask of you. With that life, let us live. What you have left off, that is what I mean. And this is the second request: the wars which you did not handle, all the honors that you would have earned, here above ground we will handle.

O elder brother, I ask of you what you have done. And the third request is this: all the food that you missed with your mouth, all the tree fruit, all the sweet food there is that you would have eaten, these that you missed and left behind when you went, again these we wish to get a hold of. These that you missed when you went, I ask for. These things we will be using. And this is the fourth request, o elder brother: all the good things that people wear, everything that you put in the back of the lodge, these you should not touch, as we who are left behind on earth will be using them." He asked that he do it. "And wherever you are going, there the really good things we who are left behind on earth request that we may take hold of; for this we are petitioning for ourselves."

And he took red paint and said, "My brother, I am going to paint you. They will recognize you at home, for this is the way we are. Hereafter, all those men who are to live after, they also will all be doing like this. The story (worak) will be that he did the painting in just this way," he said. And he blackened his forehead with charcoal, and they streaked the corners of his eyes with red, and the chin and front of the throat he made red. And they dug a grave. There they buried him. And he prepared a song. He finished singing and they buried him.

And they traveled around the earth. And where the clans gathered, there they came. They were people. And so they called them the "Deer Clan." Their own life they lived the way deer did. Where they started from, thus were the names of the Deer Clan. How they derived those names was from whatever habits the deer have. Again, what you see in them, it is in this way that they have their names. They say the name "White Hair." Also they say "Fast One." It is said that deer have short white hair. Again it is said because they are fast. They say "Shy One." It is said that deer are shy.

They also say, "Pronged Horn." It is said that the horns are pronged. Dog names, that kind they are. And so it is said that this is the way of the Deer Clan. When they said it, in this way so they lived at Red Banks on Within Lake (Green Bay). There the clans gathered together, there were all the different clans, there where they first began. This is the end."

From the center of the Earth has the Black Deer returned. With its Blue Human Eyes it once again bridges the world between human beings and our animal family. To the Great Shaking of the Earth in the Americas can only this most generous gifting of an omen be for these Western peoples.

How many will listen? Of those who listen how many will understand? Of those understanding how many will act? We do not know this thing, only that for them to turn away from this Gift, and its Warning, will cause them great harm.

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index766.htm

[Edited on 18-6-2005 by starduster]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2005 11:07 pm 

What a synchronism , I have been dreaming of deer for some time now .The last I can recall was a dream from this past hunting season . I was traveling with a herd of deer in my dream . They knew I was there . I was floating about them when suddenly we were confronted by some hunters . I rremember watching the arrow fly when I stretched out my arm & caught the arrow with just a thought . It wasn't an actual hand like the ones I am typing with now , but an extension of my mind & it felt solid . I remember looking at the hunters & thinking what cowards you are , to come out here so fat & lazy already that you use all kinds of scent lures , antler rakes , & the such . A true hunter is on the trail , not in a tree . You men have no honor for yourselves other than your ego tricking you that even though you do not need to kill for food , you can kill for sport , if nothing more than for achievement's sake . Another trophy on the wall to show all your friends so they will look at you in a higher regard or something ? The men were frozen like statues . There was a type of communication between myself & the deer that words could not express . A sublime reverence of appreciation & gratitude . I could see a thousand images a minute of the beautiful creatures in different scenes & many settings . Lifetimes of love & admiration . I told the deer not to worry , that as long as I was around they could always feel safe . I don't remember many dreams , but the ones I do are very impressionable . Genetically speaking I have some Cherokee lineage from this human instrument . Eternally speaking I have walked these grounds before with many names , many tribes & many lives . So have we all . Now is the time of recollection or re-collecting our true selves .

Is everybody in ? ... The ceremony is about to begin ... ;)

[Edited on 19-6-2005 by Mr~Mojo]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 8:37 pm 
Posting Freak

The Hopi's are wise. Thank you Resonance.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 2:16 am 

but how many times must it be said to let go of the shore before people actually find it in them to let go?

i ride the river naked

would like to see others in here as well

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2005 9:49 am 
Posting Freak

again, I do not know if this is Hopi ... but CV brought up the "wolves story" in another thread...but did not tell the end of the story... here it is complete

A Native American grandfather was talking to his grandson about how he felt. He said, "I feel as if I have two wolves fighting in my heart. One wolf is the vengeful, angry, violent one. The other wolf is the loving, compassionate one." The grandson asked him, "Which wolf will win the fight in your heart?" The grandfather answered, "The one I feed." (Unknown)

[Edited on 10-7-2005 by starduster]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:46 am 
Posting Freak

here is another wonderfully revealing metaphor:

5th World Prophecy

There on the pyramid of the Great Seal were several thousands of years of western religious and technological heritage. The pyramid together with the shining "eye of providence" took it even further, it conveyed that our spiritual vision is inextricably linked to this technology.

Then Grandfather proceeded to completely alter my world. He points to the pyramid and says "One day your technology will reveal…" he points to the eagle "…the spirituality that you have forgotten." He folds the dollar bill in half so that the pyramid and the eagle were touching. Then he hands the folded dollar back to me and says, "but it will cost you."

I asked, "cost, what will it…" I stopped myself before finishing the question, since I knew somehow it was inappropriate to ask, and Cayce, as if reading my thoughts, said, "It will cost you. Leave it at that."

I was given a very powerful message, one that I needed to think deeply upon. "Your technology will reveal the spirituality you have forgotten, but it will cost you."

We sat there in amazement and looked at the symbols on the dollar bill, while Grandfather looked at us. I flipped the bill over and Grandfather pointed to George Washington and said, "Maybe that man knew more than you think he knew."

What did that man and his partners have in mind when they were forming a "New World Order?" What secrets did they share with the Six Tribes, who, like most tribes throughout the Americas, were awaiting a New World - a 5th World. Grandfather told us, "We knew that when the pale beings came to our land that they would either mark the beginning of a new world of peace or the beginning of suffering. It turned out to be the beginning of suffering, but one day the true pale beings will come."

I believe that the vision of a New World Order that our forefathers shared with Native Americans bares little resemblance to the chaotic and violent world we have today. What the founders had in mind was for an entirely more peaceful and enlightened existence.

Some people would argue that our forefathers were vastly different from the Native Americans. The natives couldn´t possibly have anything in common with a bunch of hierarchical, ungrateful, white patriarchs bringing slavery, disease, war and death. That´s one perspective. However, I would ask one to embrace the idea that cultures frequently improve themselves. For example, the warring tribes of the Six nations improved themselves by forming a peaceful and lasting participatory democracy - the Iroquois Confederacy.

Like the creation of the Iroquois Confederacy our founders were trying to change their world of discord and hatred to one full of harmony and peace. To aid them in their endeavors they had the Iroquois who had already accomplished the task some seven hundred years prior. Furthermore, the Iroquois also believed in a larger 5th World of peace where the confederacy, in a sense, would encompass all tribes. Where all tribes of the world, including the white people, would peacefully coexist with each other and the earth.

Our forefathers also brought with them their own positive mythologies to help them create this New World. Some of that mythology comes from the "enlightenment" movement of their time. However, I believe that the deeper, more spiritual aspects of their mythology have been removed or altered by history; especially any positive moral or spiritual associations with pagan people like Masons-Druids and for that matter also the Native Americans.

Today we have another chance to create a better world that is closer to what our ancestors had in mind. It so happens again that we have the Native Americans to help us. We can acknowledge their mythology of the 5th World while also showing how it mirrors our own. For example, the vision of the 5th World foretells the beginnings of a new world of unity and peace where the tribes reunite, like the colors of a rainbow, unique yet together. In a similar way America opened itself up to the people of many cultures. However, one would question whether the initial intent was to create a "melting pot."

Instead of a melting pot, perhaps their initial intent is better symbolized by the Hopi´s "Whirling Rainbow of the 5thWorld." The different cultures (colors of the rainbow) are whirling (interacting and changing) yet keeping their individuality. Having lots of diversity and interactions in an ecosystem is a natural expression of well-being and the same can be said about diversity and interactions of cultures. In addition to overall social well-being, diversity of human culture is also essential for the earth, because each bioregion on the earth requires unique human customs and activities to sustain and regenerate local resources. In other words, Inuit (Eskimos) don´t need McDonalds. - no one needs it.

Futhermore, the rainbow of the 5th World comes from the light path like the illumination of the pyramid´s capstone. I have shown earlier that the light is a central spiritual element throughout many cultures. The light is synonymous with perceiving truth and finding our salvation. What truths and salvations will be revealed to us through our western scientific path?

Indeed, our science is proving that the universe is a teeming and wondrous place, where light energy (electromagnetism and more) is the blood that courses and pulses through the universe. These energies give life as they filter through semi-permeable membranes like atmospheres and magnetospheres. Even our earth itself, which is still cooling from its fiery beginnings, lives within another essential membrane, the heliosphere -- "the sphere of the sun" -- that protects and provides energy to all the planets. Science has shown us that our earth, the sun and the stars are all made from regenerated stardust, and that cosmic rays from distant stellar events play our DNA like fiddles. The latest scientific studies also show that the same kind of the conditions that exist here on earth (oxygen, water and organic molecules) seem to be the norm throughout the universe. So in every way we come from all of these elements and energies.
The earth´s magnetosphere protects her from solar winds while allowing minute quantities to seep through the poles (Aurora Borealis). Without her manetosphere, she would loose her atmosphere.

Consider that Grandfather said, "Your technology will reveal the spirituality you have forgotten, but it will cost you." What spirituality have we forgotten? Could it be that our ancestors intimately connected with radiant energies in a capacity that our modern science is only now alluding to? Certainly we have lost many of our ancestors´ intimate connections with our relations that are more "closer to home," such as our cultural heritage, our extended families, the plants, the animals and our other connections with the earth. Is this break in our relations part of the ongoing "cost" in this process of "revealing the spirituality" through technology?

Modern technological development is not the only human activity that has come at a cost. From the dawn of our species we have engaged in "costly" activities such as hunting and harvesting. Other than the cost being higher today, there is something else that is fundamentally different. Today we have forgotten to acknowledge the real costs that our activities have upon all our relations. For eons the cultures of indigenous peoples were mindful of the costs - through their daily activities and their prayers, myths and songs. This is why Grandfather asked, "Do you have a prayer for it?"

What are we learning by killing so much in the name of scientific advancement while forgetting to express our thanks? Are we purposely destroying all our relations to finally prove that we are truly a part of them? Are we continuing to destroy our world so that we can amass enough scientific evidence to prove unquestionably that having a healthy world is paramount to our immediate existence? (see studies on Ozone depletion, habitat distruction, etc.)

Science is also rediscovering the magical, interconnected nature of our existence - from the life-giving star energies down to the exquisite stories told though living DNA. Our ancestors held these sacred relations close to their heart and in that way their world was different than our detached scientific realities. However, we no longer have to separate science from spirit.

The next millennium calls for a new worldview. One where we integrate our scientific truths with our spiritual truths and unify our reality. This integration will reveal the interconnectedness of our fragile and magical existence while allowing us to reclaim our birthright as grateful children of spaceship earth - interconnected to all of our relations, from other peoples, the plants, and animals, to the earth, the sun, the stars and beyond.

http://www.5thworld.net/prophecy/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:59 am 
Posting Freak

NORTH AMERICAN INDIAN (HOPI) PROPHECIES

Talk Given by Lee Brown,
1986 Continental Indigenous Council,
Tanana Valley Fairgrounds,
Fairbanks, Alaska
There was the cycle of the mineral, the rock. There was the cycle of the plant. And now we re in the cycle of the animal coming to the end of that and beginning the cycle of the human being. When we get into the cycle of the human being, the highest and greatest powers that we have will be released to us. They will be released from that light or soul that we carry to the mind. But right now we´re coming to the end of the animal cycle and we have investigated ourselves and learned what it is to be like an animal on this earth.

At the beginning of this cycle of time, long ago, the Great Spirit came down and He made an appearance and He gathered the peoples of this earth together they say on an island which is now beneath the water and He said to the human beings, "I´m going to send you to four directions and over time I´m going to change you to four colors, but I´m going to give you some teachings and you will call these the Original Teachings and when you come back together with each other you will share these so that you can live and have peace on earth, and a great civilization will come about." And he said "During the cycle of time I´m going to give each of you two stone tablets. When I give you those stone tablets, don´t cast those upon the ground. If any of the brothers and sisters of the four directions and the four colors cast their tablets on the ground, not only, will human beings have a hard time, but almost the earth itself will die."

And so he gave each of us a responsibility and we call that the Guardianship. To the Indian people, the red people, he gave the Guardianship of the earth. We were to learn during this cycle of time the teachings of the earth, the plants that grow from the earth, the foods that you can eat, and the herbs that are healing so that when we came back together with the other brothers and sisters we could share this knowledge with them. Something good was to happen on the earth.

To the South, he gave the yellow race of people the Guardianship of the wind. They were to learn about the sky and breathing and how to take that within ourselves for spiritual advancement. They were to share that with is at this time.

To the West He gave the black race of people the Guardianship of the water. They were to learn the teachings of the water which is the chief of the elements, being the most humble and the most powerful. When I went to the University of Washington and I learned that it was a black man that discovered blood plasma, it didn´t surprise me because blood is water and the elders already told me the black people would bring the teachings of the water.

To the North He gave the white race of people the Guardianship of the fire. If you look at the center of many of the things they do you will find the fire. They say a light bulb is the white man´s fire. If you look at the center of a car you will find a spark. If you look at the center of the airplane and the train you will find the fire. The fire consumes, and also moves. This is why it was the white brothers and sisters who began to move upon the face of the earth and reunite us as a human family.

And so a long time passed, and the Great Spirit gave each of the four races two stone tablets. Ours are kept at the Hopi Reservation in Arizona at Four Corners Area on 3rd Mason.

I talked to people from the black race and their stone tablets are at the foot of Mount Kenya. They are kept by the Kukuyu Tribe. I once had the honor of presenting a sacred pipe at the Kukuyu Tribe carved from the red pipe stone of Mount Kenya. I was at an Indian spiritual gathering about 15 years ago. A medicine man from South Dakota put a beaded medicine wheel in the middle of the gathering. It had the four colors from the four directions; He asked the people, "Where is this from?" They said, "Probably Montana, or South Dakota, maybe Seskatchewan." He said, "This is from Kenya." It was beaded just like ours, with the same color

The stone tablets of the yellow race of people are kept by the Tibetans, in Tibet. If you went straight through the Hopi Reservation to the other side of the world, you would come out in Tibet. The Tibetan word for "sun" is the Hopi word for "moon" and the Hopi word for "sun" is the Tibetan word for "moon".

The guardians of the traditions of the people of Europe are the Swiss. In Switzerland, they still have a day when each family brings out its mask. They still know the colors of the families, they still know theymbols, some of them. I went to school with some people from Switzerland at the University of Washington and they shared this with me.

Each of these four peoples happen to be people that live in the mountains.

In 1976 America had its bicentennial celebrating 200 years of freedom. Some of the Native people thought this was significant and they carried a sacred pipe bundle from the West Coast to the East Coast of this land. They said that the roads of this land should either go North-South or East-West. If they went North-South we would come together as brothers and sisters, but if they went East-West there would be destruction and almost the earth itself would have a hard time. So you all know the roads went East-West. They said then things would be lost from the East to the West and from the South to the North and that they would come back again from the West to the East and from the North to the South. So nine years ago in 1976 from the West to East Coast of this land, from San Francisco to Washington, D.C. people carried a sacred pipe bundle by hand, on foot. My aunt had dreamt 15 years ago that people that didn´t Like them would throw rocks and bottles at that pipe bundle as they carried it across the land. And sure enough that came about. But, as was in my aunt´s dream, the rocks only came so close and then they dropped, and nothing touched it. When they reached the top of the Rocky Mountains, they hit a hard storm. An elderly man with long white hair said, "I will carry it now." They had a van that went alongside the people who were walking. He got out of the van and carried the sacred pipe bundle clear through that storm. He was so cold when he got back in the van that someone touched his hair and it fell. His hair was frozen. You have to be pretty cold for your hair to freeze but that old man carried it through that storm because they said if they carried this bundle across the earth, the powers would begin to come back. They said a spiritual fire would be lit in the North and would come down the Northwest Coast of this land. When it gets to the Puget Sound, it would go inland. I think this, nine years later, is the gathering in the North, myself. That´s why I came here. This is it. We have the capacity to start the-spiritual fire now, here. The old people long ago saw it and foretold it and I´m going to come to that.

So we went through this cycle of time and each of the four races went to their directions and they learned their teachings. It was on Newsweek not too long ago that eight out of ten foods that people eat on the earth are developed here in the western hemisphere because that was our Guardianship, to learn the teachings of the earth, and the things that grow from the erth. We were given a sacred handshake to show when we came back together as brothers and sisters that we still remembered the teachings. It was indicated on the stone tablets that the Hopis had that the first brothers and sisters that would come back to them would come as turtles across the land. They would be human beings, but they would come as turtles. So when the time came close the Hopis were at a special village to welcome the turtles that would come across the land and they got up in the morning and looked out at the sunrise. They looked out across the desert and they saw the Spanish Conquistadores coming, covered in armour, like turtles across the land. So this was them. So they went out to the Spanish man and they extended their hand hoping for the handshake but into the hand the Spanish man dropped a trinket. And so word spread throughout North America that there was going to be a hard time, that maybe some of the brothers and sisters had forgotten the sacredness of all things and all the human beings were going to suffer for this on the earth. So tribes began to send people to the mounds to have missions to try to figure out how they could survive. At that time there were 100,000 cities in the Mississippi Valley alone, called the mound civilization: cities built on great mounds. Those mounds are still there. If you ever go out to Ohio or the Mississippi Valley, they´re tourist attractions now. There was 100,000 cities of Native people and they were wondering how they could survive. They began to try to learn to live off the land because they knew a hard time was going to come. They began to send people to have visions to see how we could survive this time. People came on the east coast and they went across this land to the east and they were told in the prophecies that we should try to remind all the people that would come here of the sacredness of all things. If we could do that, then there would be peace on earth. But if we did not do that, when the roads went clear from east to west, and when the other races and colors of the Earth had walked clear across this land, if by that time we had not come together as a human family, the Great Spirit would grab the earth with his hand and shake it. And so if you read the treaty negotiations from Red Jacket of the Six Nations on the east coast of this land clear to Chief Joseph and Chief Seattle on the west coast of this land, they all said the same thing. Chief Joseph said, "I accord you the right, and I hope you accord me the right, to live in this land." Always we were trying to live together. But instead of living together, you all know there was separation, there was segregation. They separated the races: they separated the Indians, and they separated the blacks. In the state of Washington it was against the law for an Asian to marry a white person up until not too long ago. There was separation.

So when they got to the west coast of this land the elders that were made aware of these prophecies said they would then begin to build a black ribbon. And on this black ribbon there would move a bug. And when you begin to see this bug moving on the land, that was the sign for the First Shaking of the Earth. The First Shaking of the Earth would be so violent that this bug would be shaken off the earth into the air and it would begin to move and fly in the air. And by the end of this shaking this bug will be in the air around the world. Behind it would be a trail of dirt and eventually the whole sky of the entire earth would become dirty from these trails of dirt, and this would cause many diseases that would get more and more complicated. So the bug moving on the land, of course I it´s easy to see now. In 1908 the Model-T Ford was mass produced for the first time. So the elders knew the First Shaking of the Earth was about to come about that´s the First World War. In the First World War the airplane came into wide usage for the first time. That was that bug moving into the sky. And so they knew something very important would happen. There would be an attempt to make peace on earth on the west coast of this land and so the elders began to watch for this. They began to hear that there was going to be a League of Nations in San Francisco so the elders gathered in Arizona around 1920 or so and they wrote a letter to Woodrow Wilson. They asked if the Indian people could be included in the League of Nations. At that time the United States Supreme Court had held that a reservation is a separate and semi- sovereign nation, not a part of the United States but protected by it. This became a concern because people didn´t want the reservations to become more and more separate. They didn´t want them to be considered nations. So they did not write back and the Native people were left out of the League of Nations, so that circle was incomplete. In the League of Nations circle there was a southern door, the yellow people; there was a western door, the black people; there was a northern door, the white people; but the eastern door was not attended. The elders knew that peace would not come on the earth until the circle of humanity is complete, until all the four colors sat in the circle and shared their teachings, then peace would come on earth.

So they knew things would happen. Things would speed up a little bit. There would be a cobweb built around the earth, and people would talk across this cobweb. When this talking cobweb, the telephone, was built around the earth, a sign of life would appear in the east, but it would tilt and bring death. It would come with the sun. But the sun itself would rise one day not in the east but in the west. So the elders said when you see the sun rising in the east and you see the sign of life reversed and tilted in the east, you know that the Great Death is to come upon the earth, and now the Great Spirit will grab the earth again in His hand and shake it and this shaking will be worse than the first. So the sign of life reversed and tilted, we call that the Swastika, and the rising sun in the east was the rising sun of Japan. These two symbols are carved in stone in Arizona. When the elders saw these two flags, these were the signs that the earth was to be shaken again.

The worse misuse of the Guardianship of the fire is called the "gourd of ashes". They said the gourd of ashes will fall from the air. It will make the people like blades of grass in the prairie fire and things will not grow for many seasons. I saw on television not too long ago that they were talking about the atomic bomb, the gourd of ashes. They said it was the best-kept secret in the history of the United States., The elders wanted to speak about it in 1920. They would have spoken of it and foretold it´s coming if they could have entered into the League of Nations. The elders tried to contact President Roosevelt and ask him not to use the gourd of ashes because it would have a great effect on the earth and eventually cause even greater destruction and a the Third Shaking of the Earth, the Third World War. I´ll get to that in a few minutes.

So they knew after the Second Shaking of the Earth when they saw the gourd of ashes fall from the sky then there would be an attempt to make peace on the other side of this land. And because the peace attempt on the west coast had failed, they would build a special house on the east coast of this Turtle Island, and all the nations and peoples of the earth would come to this house and it would be called the House of Mica and it would shine like the mica on the desert shines. So the elders began to see they were building the United Nations made out of glass that reflects like the mica on the desert so they knew this was the House of mica and all the peoples of the earth should go to it. So they met and talked about this. They said that in the 1920´s they had written and they had not been responded to, so they said this time we better go to the front door of the House of Mica because things might get a lot worse. So elders representing a number of tribes I believe drove to New York City. When the United Nations opened they went to the front door of the house of Mica and they said these words:

"We represent the indigenous people of North America and we wish to address the nations of the Earth. We´re going to give you four days to consider whether or not we will be allowed to speak."

They retreated to one of the Six Nations Reserves in New York State. The Six Nations Reserves are keepers of the Great Law of Peace of the prophet that appeared here in North America, Dagonnorida. And this Law of Peace is still recited, it takes four days between sunrise and noon. Each year an Indian, by memory, must recite it about this time of year. Four days later they came back and I believe the nations of the earth heard that the Indians had come to the door. And they voted to let the Indians in. They wanted to hear what they had to say. But the United States is one of five nations of the United Nations with a veto power and still they were concerned because this time the Native sovereignty was even stronger. And I believe they vetoed the entrance of the Native people.

So then they knew other things would happen on the Earth, and the United Nations would not bring peace on earth but there would be continuing and deepening confusion. And that the little wars would get worse. So they retreated to the Six Nations Reserve and they talked about this and they said the time is really getting close now 1949. They said, "We´re going to divide the United States into four sections and each year we´re going to have a gathering. We´re going to call these the ´White of Peace Gatherings´." They began to have these around 1950. And they authorized certain men to speak in English for the first time about these prophecies.

One that I used to listen to many times, over and over, was Thomas Benyaka. He is a Hopi man. I believe he is still living. He was authorized to speak in English about what was on the stone tablets and he has dedicated his lifetime to doing this. And they began to tell us at these gatherings, they said "In your lifetime you´re going to see things happen" It was strange when they said it in the 1950´s and 1960´s but now it seems very clear. But then it was unusual. They said, "You´re going to see a time in your life when men are going to become women. The Great Spirit is going to make a man on the earth. He made him a man but this man is going to say, "I know more than the Great Spirit. I´m going to change myself to be a woman:" And they will even nurse children. The Great Spirit is going to make the woman on the earth. She´s going to say, "I know more than the Great Spirit. I want to be a man. And she will be physically a man." This sounded strange. And maybe in a vision they saw Boy-George.

They said "You´re going to see a time in your lifetime when the human beings are going to find the blueprint that makes us." They call that now, DNA, deoxyribonucleic acid. They said, "They re going to cut this blueprint." They call that now, genetic splicing. And they said, "They´re going to make new animals upon the earth, and they´re going to think these are going to help us. And it´s going to seem like they do help us. But maybe the grandchildren and greatgrandchildren are going to suffer." I don´t know if you heard on the news last night in the United States now they have genetically spliced a new germ, never before released in the environment. They want to release this germ into the cottonfields of the south because they say it will rejuvenate and strengthen the cotton. They had scientists on the CBS Evening News the other night talking about it. One scientist said what the elders said in the 1950´s, that this will not harm us. We´ve put it in a lot of tests. And the other scientist said what the elders also said, no, this has never before been in the environment. We have no idea what it will do. The elders spoke of it long ago. They said it would see harmless, but it may be able to hurt the greatgrandchildren. The elders said long ago, "They will release these things, they will use them." This is going to be released not too long from now. They are making new animals. The elders talked about this. They said, "You will see new animals, and even the old animals will come back, animals that people thought had disappeared. They will find them here and there. They´ll begin to reappear."

They said (and I know many of you are from tribes that also have this prophecy, "You´re going to see a time when the eagle will fly its highest in the night and it will land upon the moon." Some tribes say the eagle will circle the moon. Some tribes say the eagle will fly it´s highest in the night. "And at that time," they say, "Many of the Native people will be sleeping," which symbolically means they have lost their teachings. There are some tribes that say it will be as if they are frozen: they´ve been through the long winter. But they say, "When the eagle flies it´s highest in the night, that will be the first light of a new day. That will be the first thawing of spring." Of course, at the first light of a new day, if you´ve stayed up all night, you notice it´s really dark. And the first light, you want to see it, but you can´t. It sneaks up on you. You want to see it change but it´s dark and then pretty soon it´s getting light before you know it. We´re at that time now. The Eagle has landed on the moon, 1969. When that spaceship landed they sent back the message, "The Eagle has landed." Traditionally, Native people from clear up in the Inuit region, they have shared with us this prophecy, clear down to the Quechuas in South America. They shared with us that they have this prophecy. When they heard those first words, "The Eagle has landed," they knew that was the start of a new time and a new power for Native people. There was absolutely nothing strong before us now. We may do anything we wish. In 1776 when the United States Government printed the dollar, in one claw [of the eagle], if you´ve ever noticed, there is an olive branch in this claw. They said that represented peace. The Indian elders shared with me in South Dakota that to them that represents the enslavement of black people. In the prophecies of the Six Nations people they say there will be two great uprisings by black people to free themselves. We´ve seen one about 1964. There will be a second, more violent one to come. I´ll get back to what that means in a minute. In the other claw is 13 arrows. The founding fathers of the United States said that represents the 13 States. But the elders say that represents the enslavement of the Native people. When the Eagle landed on the moon, they decided to print a special silver dollar to commemorate that. I don´t know how many of you noticed it. The original design showed the spaceship landing on the moon but at the last minute it was changed to an actual eagle. And in the eagle´s claws is the olive branch, but the arrows are gone. The elders said, "That´s our prophecy we have been released." There was one more uprising coming for the black race of people and then they will be released and this is also going to have an effect on Native people, a good effect. There´s a whole new set of prophecies from the Iriquois people about that and I won´t have time to go into tht this morning.

But we´re in that time now. We´re between the first light of a new day and the sunrise. The sunrise is about to come and when it comes up everyone is going to see it. But you know how it is in the village there´s a few people that get up early, and there are some that sleep until noon. I´m probably one of those that sleeps until noon.

They said when that Eagle lands on the moon, the powers will begin to come back to us. As an alcoholic person, I feel that one of our greatest diseases is alcoholism. Within seven days of the time of the Eagle landing on the moon, the first Native alcoholism program was started on an Apache reservation in Arizona. Within seven days of the time the Eagle landed on the moon, the Freedom of Indian Religion Act was introduced into the United States Congress. Eventually it was passed in November of 1978, signed by President Carter, making the song that Kevin [Kevin Locke, a famous Indian Baha´i who spends his time travelling around the world sharing the North American Indian culture through dance and music] sang legal to sing in every state of the United States. It was punishable at one time to go to jail for 10 years and/or a $10,000 fine for singing a song or doing a suat. This was changed in 1978 the legislation was introduced in 1969, less than seven days after the Eagle landed on the moon. These are the physical manifestations of the spiritual prophecies that we have.

So he said at this time you´re going to see that things will speed up, that people on the earth will move faster and faster. Grandchildren will not have time for grandparents. Parents will not have time for children. It will seem like time is going faster and faster. The elders advised us that as things speed up, you yourself should slow down. The faster things go, the slower you go. Because there´s going to come a time when the earth is going to be shaken a third time. The Great Spirit has been shaking the earth two times: the First and Second World Wars to remind us that we are a human family, to remind us that we should have greeted each other as brothers and sisters. We had a chance after each shaking to come together in a circle that would have brought peace on earth, but we missed that.

Tonight they were talking on the news about the sign for the Third Shaking of the Earth. I heard it while sitting in the airport after I missed my plane. They said they´re going to build what the elders called the "house in the sky". In the 1950´s they talked about this: they will build a house and throw it in the sky. When you see people living in the sky on a permanent basis, you will know the Great Spirit is about to grab the earth, this time not with one hand, but with both hands. Many of you of Native background may have heard "the spirits will warn you twice, but the third time you stand alone." We´ve had two warnings, the first two World Wars, but now we stand alone in the third one. As it says in the Baha´i Writings, there will be no-one protected. When this house is in the sky, the Great Spirit is going to shake the Earth a third time and whoever dropped that gourd of ashes, upon them it is going to drop.

They say at that time there will be villages in this land so great that when you stand in the villages you will not be able to see out, and in the prophecies these are called "villages of stone", or "prairies of stone". And they said the stone will grow up from the ground and you will not be able to see beyond the village. At the center of each and every one of these villages will be Native people, and they will walk as "hollow" shells upon a "prairie of stone". They said "hollow shells" which means they will have lost any of their traditional understandings; they will be empty within. They said after the Eagle lands on the moon some of these people will begin to leave these "prairies of stone" and come home and take up some of the old ways and begin to make themselves reborn, because it´s a new day. But many will not. And they said there´s going to come a time when in the morning the sun is going to rise and this village of stone will be there, and in the evening there would just be steam coming from the ground. They will be as steam. And in the center of many of those villages of stone when they turn to steam, the Native people will turn to steam also because they never woke up and left the village. And this used to bother me when I was a young man. I used to ask the elders, "Isn´t there anything we can do?" And they said, well, it´s just that way that if a person does not have the spiritual eyes to see, it´s very hard to show them. Or if they don´t have the ears to hear, it´s very hard to speak with them. We wish that we could go get them all but we can´t. It´s just that some are not going to wake up. But some will wake up .

And so they say there´s going to be the Third Shaking of the Earth. It´s not going to be a good thing to see but we will survive it. We will survive it.

And when we survive it, then there´s going to be another attempt to make a circle of the human beings on the earth. And this time the Native people will not have to petition to join but will be invited to enter the circle because they say the attitude towards us will have changed by then, and people will let us into the circle and all the four colors of the four directions will share their wisdom, and there will be a peace on earth. This is coming close. A lot of times when I share this message of the prophecies, people say, "Can´t we change it? Could we stop it?" The answer is yes. The prophecies are always "either/or". We could have come together way back there in 1565, and we could have had a great civilization, but we didn´t. Always along the path of these prophecies, we could have come together. We still could. If we could stop the racial and religious disharmony, we would not have to go through this third shaking. The elders say the chance of that is pretty slim. It seems to me like it´s pretty slim, too. But they say what we can do is we can "cushion" it. The word we use is "cushion". We can cushion it so it won´t be quite as bad. How do we do this? We do this by sharing the teaching that will reunite us. The Hopis in their prophecies say there will be a religion that comes here. Maybe it will be true and bring unity, or maybe it will not be true and not bring unity. If it does not bring unity, a second religion will come, and the people of this religion are known in the Hopi language as the Bahani, the people of Baha. Ni means "people of". So I was looking for the people of Baha. I wondered who the people of Baha were. I was a Baha´i for quite a while before somebody told me that baha´i means "people of Bah". I thought, "0 my God!" Here I was looking for it all these years and I never even noticed it! And I found it! I was stubborn and didn´t want to become a "Baha´i but my grandfather who passed away, you know he must have found out about it in the next realm because he came back to me four times to tell me, "Hey, look at that again, look at that again. Look one more time." Bah, it means "light or glory". Baha´i means "follower of the light", or the "people of Bah". We´ve been waiting for these people for a long time. They say they will bring a Teaching that will unite the earth. So we need to share this Teaching. They say the fire will come from the North. So here we are, in a circle, in the North, talking about the Bahnis, the "people of Bah", and the teachings of Baha´u´llah.

When I heard about these [prophecies], none of them made any sense. Now most of it has come to pass. Last I heard on the news, they said the "house in the sky" will be put up in 1996. It was going to be put up sooner, but it´s been postponed for four years. Maybe it will be postponed again. But in not too long it´s going to go up. The earth as we know it is going to change.

Each of us carry, I believe, a sacred drop of light. In the Indian teachings, they say it takes nine ancestors to agree before conception can occur. Nine ancestors of the husband and the wife have to come together in the spiritual realm and say; "We will bring life," before a woman can become pregnant. At that time the soul is born.

I delivered my first daughter and a man from the Blood Reserve who went to South Dakota and was the first Bloodin 82 years he came to my house by coincidence four days before my wife went into labor. Each night we had a ceremony, and on the morning after the fourth ceremony my wife went into labor at sunrise. And that night, at sunset, my daughter was born. And I took her out, and I cut the cord, and I noticed at the sundance that what people do in South Dakota, they pass the pipe three times, and they don´t take it until the fourth time. And even in Washington I´ve heard the coming of a child is like the coming of a new pipe. When I was delivering my daughter I happened to notice that the skull came out three times, and on the fourth time, her head came out like the coming of a pipe. First I put her on the mother instantly and after a few minutes I cleaned her up and I washed her up. There was a circle of people just about like this around my wife and there were people of different backgrounds and we looked up and through the ceiling came a small drop of blue light. When it got close to the child you could not see it. That was her soul,

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:10 am 
Posting Freak

more Hopi teachings revealed here:

Teachings, History & Prophecies of the Hopi People

http://ipwebdev.com/hermit/hppcy.html

http://ipwebdev.com/hermit/otlwa.html

http://ipwebdev.com/hermit/eldbr.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2005 10:25 pm 
Posting Freak

MESSAGE BY SIDNEY HAS NO HORSES: OCTOBER 17, 2005

RETYPED TRANSCRIPT OF THE COUNCIL PROCEEDINGS HELD IN EAGLE BUTTE, SOUTH DAKOTA ON OCTOBER 4, 2005, REGULAR OCTOBER SESSION.

ROBERT WALTERS: Mr. Chairman, thank you and Council, with us is Sidney Has No Horses. He is a medicine man from Oglala and Mr. Chariman, he has a message that he´s going to all the tribes, all the reservations with that came out of a ceremony and I feel it´s a good message. I visited Mr. Has No Horses and so at this time, I´d like to get the floor for him.

SIDNEY HAS NO HORSES: Mitakuye Oyasin. All my relatives. I´d like to get in the middle if I could, I really don´t like to use the mic. My name is Sidney Has No Horses. I´m from the Pine Ridge Reservation. You probably know my father, his name was Dawson Has No Horses. He was a yuwipi man, a powerful medicine man. My grandfather´s name is Frank Fools Crow. He was also a powerful medicine man. Six months ago, we had a ceremony, in this ceremony, two angels came to me and they talked to me and they told us of the devastation that would happen to the islands and the Indian Ocean. They told us of the earthquakes that would hit Japan. They told us of the earthquakes that will hit South American and the they also told us of the Tsunami that wiped out all the people and they told us of the hurricanes that came to Florida, the one that came to New Orleans and the one that went to Texas. There´s one more hurricane coming to wipe out another city. Two weeks ago, we has a cermony, Sitting Bull came in and he talked to me; Crazy Horse , he talked to me; Chief Big Foot talked to me and they asked me to go to the Seven Council Fires and to the Council People and to warn all of these Fires, within six months. There´s going to be a tidal wave that´s going to wipe out Los Angeles. Within six months, there ´s going to be an eruption in the northwest with the volcanoes. Two eruptions within six months. They say from the eruptions of theses volcanoes, the ash is coming, the Missouri River will be destroyed. They say the water that we drink from the ground is going to be no longer drinkable. These hardships are coming because God is bringing this. Whether you believe in Christianity, Native American Church or the traditional way, if you read the Bible, we are going into the fourth seal. There´s diseases coming that are going to wipe out our children and like this man said here, meth -methaphetamine on our rez is very bad too. If we don´t stop that, it´s going to destroy the next generation. Many vegetables are going to be born into our tribes. When I´m done here, I am going to Standing Rock and I am going to stand in front of them, their council and tell them the same thing I am telling you now. This winter is going to be very cold for a long time. Ranchers are going to lose their horses and cows because it is not going to warm up. The price of propane is going to skyrocket and sometimes they are not going to be able to deliver the propane to our families. This food issue in the Bible, it says one day there will be no food in the store´s shelves. If you look at the hurricane, a lot of the stores, there´s no food on the shelves. These people lost their homes. They can´t drink the water and so I come because of the mighty chiefs that talked to me and because of who I am. They tell me, I need to warn the tribes. Today, I came here without announcement, but to see you all gathered like this, I know God is on my side to see you gathered. The Sisseton-Wahpeton tomorrow will be gathered at 10o´clock and they will hear what I have to hear. The Flandreau people are gling to be waiting for me tomorrow evening. I ´m going up to Fort Yates here, I´m going to talk to them even if it´s after hours and so I thank you very much for letting me come in and I´m thankful that I got all of you together at the same time. I offer you all a handshake. My name is Sidney Has No Horses. I´m from Batesland, South Dakota. You might want to write this down. My phone number is XXX-XXX-XXXX. We incorporated ourselves through the State of South Dakota to let you know that we are serious. Within six months, we are going to be living in hell of a world and these chiefs have talked to me, and my cousins. If you ever want a ceremony, you get ahold of us and we will bring you a ceremony t let you believe. But the chiefs tell me, some of you have good hearts. Some of you have good mind. Some of you have spirituality. You are the people that will take heed on the words I bring and there´s a lot of people that didn´t believe us when everything we told them has happened and my President, Cecilia Fire Thunder, I talked to her yesterday and she supports because everything I told her would happen to our tribe has happened. The power of God, he knows what he´s bringing to us and in three years, as the keepers of Mother Earth, if the Seven Fires do not come together, there´s going to be a meteorite that will be coming and it´s going to hit off of San Francisco and they told us that the Seven Council Fires,, theses Seven Fires never has hate and jealousy toward each other. I´ve been trying to get the medicine men of Oglala to be in unity, but they can´t and now God asked me to come and get all the Tribal Councils together and all the tribes together. That´s a very hard job that he´s giving me. I´m very nervous as I stand here in front of you, but I tried to look you all in the eye to let you know thatI´m for real and so at this time, there are food for thought, things you can think about in the next six month and this little time you have given me. I thank you. Now I´m going to Standing Rock. I will be going to every reservation.. Maybe the tribal members will get together and at least the tribal presidents will have a ceremony for all you to hear and believe in God. All my relatives. Mitakuye Oyasin. You have my phone number and so if any questions, please contact me.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 12:34 pm 
Posting Freak

More on The Hopi

In studying sacred sites, one of the facts, which emerge, is that these sites seem to come in pairs, that are closely aligned, but also connected to others. The Nazca plains seem to be closely aligned with the Pyramid at Giza, by sacred geometry. The Hopi in Arizona, say that their counterparts are the monks in Tibet, but there are four races according to the Hopi, not just two, black, yellow, red and white.

The tribe who still holds the ceremonies in Africa are the Kukuyu tribe in Kenya.
The white race was to hold its ceremonies in the mountains of Switzerland, where there is a tribe today who have identical symbols to the Hopi.

Balance is one of the things used by God in the creation of the cosmos.

When the Hopi say Koyaanisqatsi, or world out of balance, they are referring to the balance of light and dark, negative and positive energy.

All four races were directed to mountain ranges, which jut up above the land. The Hopi refer to these mountains as the backbones of the earth, because when the earth shifted poles the last time the mountain ranges were driven up towards the sky and now resemble a spine. Such mountains were created by the nexi points of the geometrical shapes which formed them. The nexi points are where the energy is strongest, or where two points cross, forming the outline of the shape.

This is why the sacred sites are situated on these energy lines, so that prayers and good energy can resonate all over the earth and thus the balance is maintained. Humans are drawn to such places and always have been to build their places of meditation and prayer.

If you have ever attempted to draw geometry freehand you understand the precision it takes to form such a shape so that the human eye does not detect any imbalances. Underneath the geometry, are the numbers of the golden mean or phi ratio. So again we have a case that things seen are hieroglyphs of higher things. Such underlying math can only be seen if the geometric relationship between such sacred sites is seen. These lines and vortices have powerful effects on human consciousness as well as gravity, and are capable of causing time-space dilations and shifts in spiritual consciousness.

Four groups were placed in their special resonation spots after the last age, because the power of prayer is real and the energy it releases has a balancing effect. Hopefully, this balance would assist the planet and its people, as more and more minds left the original gratitude and love they had.

The word medicine man is translated energy man.

When a western mind is ignorant of the meanings behind the ceremonies of the indigeous people, they assume they are superstitious nonsense of heathens. They do not see that when the natives dance and sing and drum and chant, that they are saying a thanksgiving prayer of the same energy signature as the most devout Christian when he prays. Love is love, energy is energy, and belief is belief. That intent alone is read by Intelligent Infinity.

If one looks at the laws given to the Hopi on their stone tablets and thinks of the stone tablets of Moses, and knows Jesus said that all of the stone tablets would be summed up in the message he brought, then one can see that he spoke to everyone. Love was his language and respect and honor, gratitude and thanksgiving was what reigned over his thoughts, and if one follows this way then they are following THE WAY. The spiral path is the spiral of love going out to all the world, and all the people. The Hopi know this and opened to the world, may all beliefs do that same, for when Jesus said no one comes to the Father except through me, he was not talking about any group of humans who later on took his name and announced to the world that they alone owned Jesus and that they were the dispensers of truth. He was speaking to anyone who wished to know how to approach the Father, so Jesus set out to live and show them by living and doing. It is those who live and do, not those who talk and judge.

These words, were meant to be read by all the four races and if they had kept their tablets of learning as the Hopi say and not dropped them to the ground they would understand that today. But they don’t. They have caused scattering not gathering.

I believe, as more research is done, we will find other patterns emerge, we just can’t see now.
On a deeper level, each time the symbol of the four points is seen, in whatever form, be it the four corn husks on the head of the Hopi dancer, the swastika held by all four groups, even the four sacred mountain boundaries, all are symbols of the precession clock. The procession clock, is also the ascension clock.

The symbol of the cross is holy to many groups not just Christians and in 2012, there will be a perfect cross formed when earth’s plane will cross that of the Milky Way. This cross is the sign of this balance.

The Hopi say. “We are the ones We, have been looking for!”

Tree

http://dudeman.net/siriusly/0/sup/geogeom.shtml

[Edited on 22-12-2005 by starduster]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:24 pm 
Posting Freak

Pretty sure Red Elk is not a Hopi...perhaps Souix? but found this very interesting in light of the times we are experiencing...

ALL: IT IS TIME TO PREPARE!!!
THIS SITE TO CLOSE
Brothers / Sisters: I will be leaving the Publics' Eye soon. This website will be taken off the net, no later than July, 2007. I have done as ordered by our Creator and will be closing at "His" orders. Many things have been shared. Many have at least heard the main Message; GET RIGHT IN / WITH THE CREATOR. It is in THIS "All things are possible". This includes Phy. Healings, as well as All that Big Brother (Christ) has done

and this:

URGENT! ALL visitors .... READ THIS:

Due to the upcoming Earth Shift, there is an event that has recently started that, if you are unaware of it, may cause you mental distress ... even Madness.

Our inner Earth's plates are grating, creating a vibration that is now opening, or thinning, various "veils". All will be experiencing mental/body "shifts" due to this.

The veils will get thinner and much more frequent as time goes on. These veils will reveal phenomena, such as visually seeing Angels, Demonic Beings, various Inner Land Beings, more UFO sightings, etc.

Parallel Time Shifts will take place as well. We are made of the Earth, and are thus attuned to it. What has already started, and will get stronger, is as natural as breathing. By BEING AWARE that these things are before you, you will not be as anxious. We serve an awesome Heavenly Father.

This knowledge alone will allow you to accept and understand. BE NOT AFRAID!

<><><><>

RED ELK'S GREAT VISION
[www.redelk.net]

Again, THIS IS NATURAL, and happens at each earth flip.

Bend like a green reed
and you'll be safe.

HO
Red Elk

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:29 am 
 YIM  Profile

Are you sure RedElk is a native?

Post subject: -
PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 12:03 pm 

Thank You Starduster, Exactly what i am feeling stronger and stronger and i am going deeper and deeper into this knowing everything is good.

This message made me even more confident in what i am experiencing.

/Niklas

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:24 pm 
Posting Freak

ran across some more Native American words of wisdom:

Lakota Instructions for Living

Friend do it this way - that is,
whatever you do in life,
do the very best you can
with both your heart and mind.

And if you do it that way,
the Power Of The Universe
will come to your assistance,
if your heart and mind are in Unity.

When one sits in the Hoop Of The People,
one must be responsible because
All of Creation is related.
And the hurt of one is the hurt of all.
And the honor of one is the honor of all.
And whatever we do effects everything in the universe.

If you do it that way - that is,
if you truly join your heart and mind
as One - whatever you ask for,
that's the Way It's Going To Be

Before our white brothers arrived to make us civilized men,
we didn't have any kind of prison. Because of this, we had no delinquents.
Without a prison, there can be no delinquents.
We had no locks nor keys and therefore among us there were no thieves.
When someone was so poor that he couldn't afford a horse, a tent or a blanket,
he would, in that case, receive it all as a gift.
We were too uncivilized to give great importance to private property.
We didn't know any kind of money and consequently, the value of a human being
was not determined by his wealth.
We had no written laws laid down, no lawyers, no politicians,
therefore we were not able to cheat and swindle one another.
We were really in bad shape before the white men arrived and I don't know
how to explain how we were able to manage without these fundamental things
that (so they tell us) are so necessary for a civilized society.

John (Fire) Lame Deer
Sioux Lakota - 1903-1976

Lakota Prayer

Wakan Tanka, Great Mystery,
teach me how to trust
my heart,
my mind,
my intuition,
my inner knowing,
the senses of my body,
the blessings of my spirit.
Teach me to trust these things
so that I may enter my Sacred Space
and love beyond my fear,
and thus Walk in Balance
with the passing of each glorious Sun.

According to the Native People, the Sacred Space
is the space between exhalation and inhalation.
To Walk in Balance is to have Heaven (spirituality)
and Earth (physicality) in Harmony.

"The old Lakota was wise. He knew that man's heart away from nature becomes hard; he knew that lack of respect for growing, living things soon led to lack of respect for humans, too."

The Purpose behind Lakota

There is a way of living that Native Americans call " to Walk in Beauty ".
It is said that one Walks in Beauty when one has Earth (physicality) and Sky (spirituality) in Harmony.

Lakota's intention is to Walk in Beauty.
May Wakan Tanka, the Great Mystery, enlighten our path.

Since the time of his youth, Crazy Horse (Tashunka Witko) had known that the world men lived in was only a shadow of the real world. To get into the real world he had to dream, and when he was in the real world everything seemed to float or dance. In this real world his horse danced as if it were wild or crazy, and this was why he called himself Crazy Horse. He had learned that if he dreamed himself into the real world before going into a fight, he could endure anything.

— Dee Brown, "Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee"

Every part of this soil is sacred in the estimation of my people. Every hillside, every valley, every plain and grove has been hallowed by some sad or happy event in days long vanished.

Even the rocks, which seem to be dumb and dead as they swelter in the sun along the silent shore, thrill with memories of stirring events connected with the lives of my people. And the very dust upon which you now stand responds more lovingly to their footsteps than to yours, because it is rich with the blood of our ancestors and our bare feet are conscious of the sympathetic touch.

— Chief Seattle of the Suquamish, 1853

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 8:02 pm 
 YIM  Profile

Thanks, Starduster. These sayings are still timely.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 10:38 am 

[quote][i]Originally posted by starduster[/i]
ran across some more Native American words of wisdom:

Lakota Instructions for Living

Friend do it this way - that is,
whatever you do in life,
do the very best you can
with both your heart and mind.

And if you do it that way,
the Power Of The Universe
will come to your assistance,
if your heart and mind are in Unity.

When one sits in the Hoop Of The People,
one must be responsible because
All of Creation is related.
And the hurt of one is the hurt of all.
And the honor of one is the honor of all.
And whatever we do effects everything in the universe.

If you do it that way - that is,
if you truly join your heart and mind
as One - whatever you ask for,
that's the Way It's Going To Be
[/quote]

:) Quotes from the "nake'ndumwajek"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 3:09 pm 
Posting Freak

in the spirit of equality...:D

Words of wisdom from an old cowboy -

Your fences oughta to be horse-high, pig-tight and bull-strong.

Life ain't about how fast you run, or how high you climb,
but how well you bounce.

Keep skunks and bankers and lawyers at a distance.

Life is simpler when you plow around the stump.

A bumble bee is considerably faster than a John Deere
tractor.

Words that soak into your ears are whispered...not yelled.

Meanness don't jest happen overnight.

Forgive your enemies. It messes up their heads.

Do not corner something that you know is meaner than you.

It don't take a very big person to carry a grudge.

You cannot unsay a cruel word.

When you wallow with pigs, expect to get dirty.

The best sermons are lived, not preached.

Most of the stuff people worry about ain't never gonna
happen anyway.

Don't judge folks by their relatives.

Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.

Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and
think back, you'll enjoy it a second time.

Don't interfere with somethin' that ain't botherin' you
none.

Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.

The easiest way to eat crow is while it's still warm,
'cause the colder it gets, the harder it is to swaller.

If you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is
stop diggin'.

It don't take a genius to spot a goat in a flock of sheep.

Sometimes you get, and sometimes you get got.

The biggest troublemaker you'll probably ever have to deal
with watches you shave his face in the mirror every mornin'.

Always drink upstream from the herd.

Good judgment comes from experience, and a lotta that
comes from bad judgment.

Lettin' the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier than
puttin' it back in.

If you get to thinkin' you're a person of some influence,
try orderin' somebody else's dog around.

Live simply.

Love generously.

Care deeply.

Speak kindly.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2007 8:20 pm 
Posting Freak

Lakota Wisdom
by: Amber Wolfe

One of the most beautiful, synchronous aspects of the current shamanic reemergence is that it coincides with the great expansion in human consciousness and potential. The shamans of old may have had to rely on harsh experiences of physical and psychic trauma to access and tune into other worlds beyond form. We, however, have now reached a place in human development that allows us to delve into the deepest wisdom and purest form of energy.

The methods used by shamans of old may now be adapted for our lives today. Instead of a rare few individuals undergoing the rigors of ancient shamanic methods, we can be many, gently stretching and experiencing our new-found potentials. We can all attune to the center of our Self, lovingly reconnecting with Spirit, with Nature, and with the intricate interweavings of life.

We find harmony with all the energies of Nature and Spirit by opening ourselves to experience fully all that is around us. The shamanic view portrays all aspects of life as wheels within wheels, spinning and turning constantly. When we follow a shamanic path, we reach into this seemingly chaotic universe of spinning wheels. With our personal faith and willingness, we connect with each wheel individually. Each experience of our life, each aspect of Nature, and each journey of Spirit we may see as a wheel.

The larger wheels of the Animal, Plant, Mineral, and Human Worlds contain smaller wheels of specific lessons and connections to power. The great wheels of the elements: Air, Fire, Water, and Earth, we find spinning in and out of all the worlds. Spirit we find throughout all, sup-porting our quest on the shamanic path. Like the shaman, we connect with the All of the universe by first connecting with each aspect individually. This is called riding the wheel of life. As we do this, we find different parts of each wheel, and different vibrations of energy that help us stay in balance.

We ride at the center of the wheel of life when we follow the shamanic path. At the center of the wheel, we find that the source of all the wheels we ride, the source of the energies we encounter, and the source of the journey we are on, is our highest Self. Journeys of upper, lower, and middle worlds are journeys of Self. When we know that, we are able to transform the very wheel of life that we ride.

Like the shamans of old, we may make the quest of attunement with all worlds and harmony with Spirit. Beyond that, when we ride the wheels of our life in balance, we help balance everything else. Everything. But first we begin with one aspect of Self, one element, one part of Nature, one world—-one wheel at a time. And so we go, from wheel to wheel, all spinning within the great wheel of life. This continues until we have dealt (conceivably) with them all. Then, we start again. For the shaman, like the Fool in the Tarot deck, is always at the beginning of his path. To forget that is to lose the balanced flow of energies which keeps the follower of the shamanic path centered in his own power.

Fortunately, each journey, each turn of the wheel, gives us wisdom and experience to facilitate the next. Now, more than ever before in human evolution, we have the resources and abilities to support our journey on the shamanic path. Each journey and each experience we encounter is deeper and swifter than before. As we spiral into the shamanic center of Self, we find that the energies often bring radical changes and personal transformations in our lives. This is why we take the time to connect individually with each aspect of our journey on the shamanic path. This we do well, and in balance. This is also why we learn to call on all the resources around us, and within us, for strength and support along the way. We learn to use our own blends of power and gifts to map our shamanic path and to make each step of our Earth walk true and sure.

How we decide to adapt shamanic methods and follow a shamanic path is our personal choice. From the shamans of old, we may now take the great wisdom of staying centered in our own power. We take the isolation of the shaman and translate it into inner solitude. The traumas and woundings of the shaman we find already in our own life experiences. We reach into our own hearts and find the compassion of the wounded healer. For who among us has lived untouched by pain or pleasure? The shaman’s experiences of being devoured and reemerging from the brink of death we may find in the deep personal transformation of our own Being. To choose to follow a shamanic path is to call for healing and transformation from the deepest center of our Self. From this center we are most connected to the purest energies of all, the worlds of Self, Nature, and Spirit.

From the shamans of old, we learn to develop our shamanic self, egocentric in the most positive sense and centered in personal power. We walk our own paths. We may choose to live an isolated life, defining ourselves as shamans in the old way, with all that path entails. Or we may decide to live closer to the center of our own community and to the world community. This way we are following the tradition of the medicine person who always dwells within the community as an active participant.

In this time of blending philosophies, we may follow a shamanic path and still function as a medicine person. In blending these together, we may find that the deep self-healing experiences of the shamanic path can provide the necessary strength for the medicine person. The medicine person is often depleted by the task of serving at the center of the community, which has its own chaotic energies. On the other hand, the strict shamanic follower who may have become too isolated along the path may find the energies of a community to have positive contributions to his/her own self-healing. Shamanic paths, like all personal paths, can run parallel or across the paths of others while remaining deeply personal and individual. We may use symbols and philosophies from many different sources, blending them to "make our own medicine" on the shamanic path.

We may call ourselves by any name, or follow any tradition, and still be on a shamanic path—so long as we are walking connected and in balance with the energies of Nature.

We may be Wiccan , Buddhist, Taoist, Christian, or Hindu and enter into shamanism. Nature is everywhere, and the energies are shared by all. We have the capacities to be Aquarian shamans, reflecting the blending of the Aquarian age. This we do by creating our own journey and combining our many experiences and philosophies together into a workable whole.

With our increased potentials and awareness, we have a greater wealth of resources available. The resources we call on now come from a wider range of shared wisdom and expanded consciousness, which the shaman of old could only have glimpsed in during individual journeys of time and space.

Perhaps these old shamans did more than merely glimpse the future in which we find ourselves now. Perhaps they did see the great blending of wisdom and philosophies that mark the new Aquarian age. Perhaps they saw the consciousness of Humankind expanding at a rate beyond our capacities to measure it. Perhaps they felt the neurons firing in each individual brain, creating new pathways in the Mind of us all. Perhaps they felt the great wave of Spiritual oneness, unity, and Nature awareness sweep over us, stirring long-forgotten memories deep within us.

Perhaps, then, these shamans of old knew that all they had endured had been worthwhile. For they had glimpsed a new age of humanity arriving on the planet. They had seen the many, not the few, who came ready and equipped to explore the other worlds that the shamans had endured so much to reach. Perhaps these old shamans laughed to see us struggle with their ancient wisdom, like babies first crawling from the crib. Perhaps they felt some fleeting sadness as we examined their tools of power as scientists, as anthropologists, and finally as students.

Perhaps when they glimpsed us taking our first uncertain steps on the shamanic path, these old shamans called together all of their helping spirits and returned to their places of isolation. There, they called together the energies of Nature and Spirit, and let them flow through—across time and space—to direct us on our journey as a people and as a planet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:31 pm 
Posting Freak

The Hopi Prophecy: Land of No Time
The Raven through Kahu Fred Sterling
* http://www.kirael.com/ *
==================================

FEELING YOUR BRETHREN IN THE GREAT BEYOND

Here I am, my friends, to watch your change. I choose to share these words: You will be the ones who decide, not the fate of Mother Earth, not the fate of humankind, but your own individual fates. You will walk from this room free again. You will know who you are and why you are here.

To each who selects which God to worship, to each who chooses the words to praise your Creator, choose from your heart to know that your Creator is your love of light and your light of love. In that you will find peace and harmony within you. I suggest that each of you who sits in council with us feel your brothers and sisters beside, behind and in front of you as they fill this beautiful place, for they come from the spirit world this night to be with you. They come to dance your dance, breathe your breath and tell you that all is well. If you open your hearts and feel the presence of who you are then a light will be lit within.

Many of you with illnesses will be free of them as you walk from this space. To all who have heavy hearts, who think you have lost your way, I come to light your heart light so that you will begin a new journey. When you walk from this beautiful place you will know that Mother Earth is safe and secure in the light of those in the world of the Native American. Each of you here has passed through that world and been touched by the light of the Raven. I have seen to that myself. Tonight I awaken you again, for peace on your Earth depends on each who hears this message.

I speak as well to those who are not here this night, yet who will hear my voice. Close your eyes and feel, be and hear what you have not been able to feel, be and hear. See what you have chosen not to see. Most of all, feel what you have frozen from your heart. Let yourself feel love. Each of you, feel with me now.

Look at your own known history. Think of those who have left you behind and have gone to the great beyond. Think of their faces and imagine the most beautiful sight you can. Imagine them sitting with you, holding your hand, cherished by your light, knowing that one day you will join them. Today you have chosen the responsibility to hug Mother Earth back to life, to belie the prophecy that says all is lost. Look into the eyes of those who have gone to the great beyond. Notice a tear as they pray that you see them. You will not walk from this building saying, "I didn't see anything." They're praying hard, as we speak. You can feel their breath on your chest as they raise their heads and look into your eyes, but you deny them. Do not deny them, my friends. Let your brethren-your aunties, your uncles, your fathers, your sisters, your brothers, your friends from the other world-be with you. Look into their eyes. See the love they bring from the other world and know in your hearts that you can feel them, hear them and see them with your eyes closed.

I ask my brethren, all of my sisters and brothers, to take this long-awaited opportunity to look into the spirit eyes of those who have gone before you. I see a young man in the back of the room who was once called John Fitzgerald Kennedy. He looks into the eyes of a young woman and speaks to her from his heart. He says, "Pen my message this day, beautiful woman. Though you may not know me in this lifetime, I served your world well. I died in the cause of awakening. I want you to give my message to the Raven. I want you to speak from your heart and tell him my message. He will know who I am, he will not cry, he will celebrate each of you."

Just for a moment, forget you are human and realize your great spiritual light. Draw before you any who will come in light, then listen for their message, for a great reverence is among us now. As the Raven, I open your world to cross the boundaries into the world of spirit, and I open the spirit world that they may come to you. Feel the breath now, as they shine upon you. Know, my friends, that you are in the presence of your elders, for they are spirit, they are the light.

Some may have already disappeared; some may still be here. It is your choice to see what you see, feel what you feel and hear what you hear. To each who chooses to say the words, "I see nothing, I hear nothing, I feel nothing," my heart sings this song for you. Let your world be open, my friends. Hear the song I sing: a song of the heart that dances with all the rhythm and all the light of your brothers of the other world to bring you back to this room. I ask you each to share what you have seen, felt and heard with every brother, sister, elder and newborn baby. Share with the world that peace can reign on Mother Earth. In that is the greatest hope. The lightworker has arrived.

Those of you who have come across great cloud-banks from other worlds to be here are challenged now by the Raven's light to be the healer, to be the lightworker. You are not too old, you are not too young; you are the light. Share it with the world. Tell everyone you know that it is not too late. It is time to awaken as one light force-lightworkers united-without regard to color, age or wisdom. I shall not sing my song twice in this lifetime, for you have heard it and it is my hope that you felt it and that it has awakened the light within you. If any of you has questions, please come forth and let us speak to each other.

THE HOPI AND THE TIBETANS ARE BRETHREN BEYOND THE VEIL

In 1992, the Hopi elders visited the United Nations, and there was a lunar eclipse the night after their presentation. Torrential rain and flooding occurred in New York City. The storm abated after the Hopi elders created a circle of prayer. Could you share your insights into this event?

In 1992, your Hopi brothers stood before the councils of the great white men and prayed that their words about what could be done to save your world would be heard. For the most part, the Hopi were ignored, but they were told not to give up, for when they knocked four times and sang three times the world would listen. Mother Earth would hear.

They were turned away, and the circle could not form. Mother Earth, who was listening, shook in Tibet where the Tibetan Indians raised their energy and chanted a great chant. Soon there was a lunar eclipse, and great torrential rains came. The rains would have lasted until all of New York City was under water, but your brethren circled their lights again and prayed with those from Tibet, and the torrential rains stopped.

The Tibetan language mirrors the Hopi language, and vice versa. These two tribes are brethren beyond the veil, and that day in 1992 the third dimension saw closure of the duality spectrum, if but for a short time, as the two tribes joined forces as one.

THE PATH OF TWO HEARTS AND THE CIRCLE OF GREAT BROTHERS

I had the chance to see the prophecy inscribed upon Prophecy Rock in Old Oraibi, and it showed two paths: the path of the people of the one heart and the path of the people of the two hearts. Human beings have been following the path of the people of the two hearts. I have read that here on Mother Earth there are actually two vibrations that may be splitting in the same way, that they will diverge and go different ways. Would you elaborate on this?

I sat in great council so that I might answer this question, my elder friend. I know that you already know the answer but wish to share it with the people who have come together in honor of light. You will feel my answer, for it is the same prophecy told in a different tone. The prophecy says that when you come to the end of the path you have to make a choice: two hearts or one. Mother Earth, in the beautiful light of her core, is now coming to the same choice. She has come, as you have said, to the point where she will split her path in half. She will move the poles so that the North becomes the South and the South becomes the North. She has come with that great awareness and she will always have that in her alignment, but the Hopi prophecy says that the choice still belongs to the human light. Hence, Mother Earth will hold back a short time longer in the hope that the human world can awaken to one heart. If the human world does not awaken to one heart then Mother Earth will split her axis.

The Hopi prophecy also speaks of two brothers who parted many moons ago. The white brother was to return to the Hopi, who have been guarding the Earth. Would you elaborate on how that unfolded?

The first time it unfolded with your brothers of the Hopi tribe, who saw the white man coming back from the south. The Hopi thought this white man was the one they had been waiting for, the one who would bring them the answer: the missing piece to their stone tablets. The missing piece was the circle of the great brothers, the circle that shows no end to the beginning and no beginning to the end. As they looked upon these white energy brothers of that time, the Hopi gave their great trust to them. Most of you know that history.

Let us move to the Now, where you speak of the greater unfolding of the prophecies. The white energy is willing to expend all energies to prove its inheritance of Mother Earth, who cannot be inherited. To those of you in this room, no matter your color, no matter where you went-north, south, east or west, to the four corners of the world-you understand that the prophecy is that the white people shall be part of the brothers of all light. That is the Hopi prophecy unveiled, my friend. No human will be held in disregard, whether from the south, north, east or west, for man will join the colors to become one color again. That is the prophecy, my friend.

FINDING BALANCE ON THREE POINTS

The Hopi prophecy speaks of how the human has lost the balance of life. Can you share with us tonight the shaman's way of living a life in balance?

My friend, it is important to live life in balance. In your world, you believe that you live in a system that is referred to as a duality. Whatever you might consider your world to be, realize that to live in balance you must live on three points at one time. As my great teacher Kirael has told us so many moons past, to sit upon a stool with two legs surely means that you will fall, but to sit on one with three legs means that you will find balance. This is the balance of the trinity.

The prophecies of the Hopis, the Apaches and all the tribes lost to you state that if you balance yourself on a stick in the water you will fall. Even today, when you try to balance your life between being mad and being happy, or being in love and being hateful, or being greedy and being spiritual the cost is dear, for balance does not exist when you compare opposites. Love is the only true balance. In order to have love you must conclude that each word you speak must be truth. You must learn to have the faith of your Creator. You must have the desire and the passion to be free. You must have the light of love. So speak not with forked tongue. Speak only in the light of the Creator. Surround your life with that love and you will find what you seek. Look for balance in the three-sided spectrum of light and you will come to know your truth. Find your balance in the trinity of truth, trust and passion.

Regardless of our so-called heritage, how can we tap into the Native American wisdom in our cellular consciousness to help us heal?

If you walk across a beautiful earthen floor and a great thirst comes upon you, you cannot reach into the trees to get a drink and you cannot look to the animal world and drink of their life. You must let yourself fall deep into the well, where the waters of spirit live, and dip into these spiritual worlds. You will learn the way of the shaman. You will learn that, in order to find your depth, you must be willing to go within. You are like the well, my friend. Look deep within and you will find that spiritual light. Light that light, live that light, and the world is yours.

Hence, if you have great thirst and no water can be found, like the shaman you will dig deep within and feel the water cross your tongue into your throat and merge into your light so that it spreads throughout your embodiment.

ALL PEOPLES ARE RELATED BY ONE SOURCE

How are the Anasazi, the Navajo and the Hopi related?

By the Creator. I'm sorry, my friend, that wasn't meant to be funny. It is the truth of truth that all of you are related by one Source. It is only by the act of your Creator that you have chosen different hues, different colors. When the medium tells you of the colors of your light you can still see that you are not different, but are one and the same. So it is truth that you are each brethren of the Creator. There is but one force of light, and you are the Creator's force of light.

The Navajos seem to have a dimmer energy than the Hopi's-more anger and frustration. Would you give me some clarity on that?

To speak of one energy as dimmer than another is an expression of prejudice. It is as though you have deemed one race to have an energy pattern not of an equal level as another race. I suggest, my friend, that in all races there are those who choose not to find their balance. There are those who choose to live out karmic lives or who choose to act not in the light. They act as dimmed energy so that you
might recognize what it is like to be light. It is a way to remind you not to let your energy dim. Do not speak of the Navajo or the Hopi as tribes or cultures. Know that there are those among them both who live in the light of dimness. When all is said and done, my friend, in the purest light, you will never ask that question again because you will know that each particle of energy that lives in the form of human is of one light and thereby will choose to find its way back to love. The great white brother, the elder brother, as I call him-who wasn't white, by the way-who was on your Earth some two thousand years ago said, "Speak not of anything but love and you will find your world a pleasant place."

I have lived my life in love, yet I still have illnesses. It seems contradictory to me, but perhaps not. Would you help me understand that?

I would, my sister of light. Hear me clearly, for it will be a short answer that will impact your love. Deep in your physical frame you have carried the memory of these great illnesses. Each time you have had the opportunity in other lifetimes to make them vanish, they have not completely disappeared, and some parts of you still remember those same things. You're cleansing as I speak to you, and the cleansing is allowing those memories to surface so that you may discard them, so that they are no longer a part of you. Celebrate each one as a passing light and know that it has no grip on you, for you are a sister of the light, practicing love. The Creator will hold you. I shine the light of the Raven upon you and ask you to have the greatest faith and let love fell the presentation of this energy. Each of these illnesses or sicknesses that emerges from your consciousness will pass through you. Do not let them become part of you, and you will quickly see that you have run out of illnesses to experience. Then you will experience the love you have shared with all of the world. You will feel inner peace, the love of your light, and you will walk with your brothers and sisters of light, the lightworkers of this Earth.

THE LESSON OF THE EAGLE

Would you help me understand how to awaken the oneness between the religious and the spiritual?

At one time a great eagle soared through the sky. He could ride the winds forever, dive to the depths of your oceans, stand upon Mother Earth and be heard by all. He brought a great energy force just by waving his wings. He was the great eagle who almost returned to spirit, who almost lost his life, almost perished from your skies and your mountaintops until he prayed from the perch upon which he sat. He raised his beautiful golden chest to the Creator and said in his own way, "Creator, I cannot exist without your love. I no longer find a reason to fly over this Earth of my Mother. In my heart I am lost to your words." A beautiful voice sang to him that night and said, "My eagle friend, only when you close the door and let no one enter will you not feel the presence of love, but when you throw open both doors-front and back, left and right-to the four winds, you will feel united in your own cause." The eagle spoke unto the Creator's light and asked not for forgiveness or repentance or gifts but to feel the presence of light, and for that reason the eagle will fly no matter what the human does. The eagle has learned that no one is an island unto himself. No one can live without the light of his brother. Do not speak of religions, spiritualism or any "isms." Just be we-the-people and you will discover one Creator, one eagle and one life to live.

A COUNCIL OF PEACE AND THE TEN PRINCIPLES

How would you respond to those who feel that war is the only answer to the atrocities practiced by some governments?

I would call the leaders of these governments to my council and have them sit across the table from one another. I would have great food and waters brought to them. I would then surround them with hawks, eagles, falcons and ravens, and not allow them to leave until they came to a peaceful solution. They would eat well, drink well and die well if they couldn't come to a solution. That would be my council. You cannot force them to come to the table. So to each human being who hears this, I say pray from the heart every day until peace prevails. Pray that you will be joined by another and another and another. Every day in every way, you could pray to the light to find the solution. One of you will bring the solution to the table and that will be the end of the war.

In your time were the "ten principles of consciously creating" part of your life?

The ten principles are my life. For you to live in this world and find all that you search for, you must use the ten principles the way Master Kirael has chosen to share them with you. You look at them and they frighten you. Others will oppose your use of the principles, because the principles are the awakening of the light. Your Creator experiences you as a human being through the principles. I have not lived of, by or for the principles. Rather, the principles are my life. I live only in the world of these principles. The world will rock when the principles are fully brought forth onto the Earth plane. When those with the most fear step away and let the principles come to light, the principles will spread like wildfire.

CELEBRATING EARTH CHANGES

How can a lightworker live his or her daily life in a healing space from one moment to the next?

I offer you this statement, my young princess friend: When you arise tomorrow morning, walk out and stand upon Mother Earth. Let your foot tap, tap, tap, tap. Say, "I have arrived. I await your answer. Please appear within my thoughts that I may have the answer to turn my world to the space I want it to be." You will have just that answer.

I am very sensitive to the Earth changes. When Mother Earth shakes and her winds blow, I have a hard time getting out of bed. What advice
can you give me?

You must know that you cannot live in your den like the great black bear, who must forage and refill its light and its love. When next you feel the emergence of Mother Earth and her shining light, when you feel that she will shake your world, come from the den. Fill yourself with so much love and light that she can no longer hold on to you. Mother Earth must be allowed to shake and you must honor her for it. When next you feel her shake, instead of shying away, celebrate. Dance with me; sing with me. Chant my song when you feel Mother Earth shake, and know that you must fulfill her love. Celebrate her. Dance with her. Be her.

I have read of an event of cosmic significance to the planet and to the galaxy: an event described in different ways as the unlocking of the fifth gate or the unlocking of the seal. Would you explain more about the significance of the unlocking of the fifth seal and how we might prepare for it?

It is the prophecy that this is the day many of you have waited for, the day the fish will jump from the rivers and lie upon the banks before you. This is the day when the corn will spread by sinking into the ground and nurturing itself into the biggest stalks you have ever seen. This is the day when the Moon will appear gold. If you speak truth, trust the flight of the arrow and use the passion of the bubbling brook, then this is the day you will find your peace and your abundance. So look closely at this day. Don't let anyone scare you from it. Stand before it and sing your highest tune. Sing the song I sang for you this night and you will see that this day is the brightest one.

Do you have a closing statement for us?

The flight you each are looking for is your flight. You will sprout your wings again like mine and you will fly into the skies. You are the journey; you are the light of Creator. You walk its presence on this beautiful place called Mother Earth. Without you the Creator Source would be short in its own light, but with you It is honored by your presence, for you extend Its light into the world. Never let the words "I don't know" pass your lips. Let not one sentence be interrupted by the word "but" and you will find that your light is the most beautiful and brilliant you could have ever dreamed possible. This is your life, my friends. You have chosen to walk as human. Now choose to live without limits. Fly with me this night. Fly with me to the horizons and beyond.

----------------------------------------------------------

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:41 pm 
Posting Freak

HOPI PROPHESIES & THE GREAT SHIFT OF THE AGES

By Robert Ghost Wolf
Excerpted from: Last Cry
Native American Prophesies & Tales of the End times
Copyright 1994-2004
Posted at http://www.wolflodge.org/bluestar/bluestar.htm

(Jack’s note: This excerpted piece is printed in its entirety below. For the full affect, including pictures of these Hopi elders, you are encouraged to go to the website given above).

“The story of the Blue Kachina is a very old story, very old. I have been aware of the story of the Blue Kachina since I was very young. I was told this story by grandfathers who are now between 80 and 108 years of age. Frank Waters also wrote about Saquasohuh, the Blue star Kachina in The Book of the Hopi. The story came from Grandfather Dan, oldest Hopi.

“It was told to me that first the Blue Kachina would start to be seen at the dances, and would make his appearance known to the children in the plaza during the night dance. This event would tell us that the end times are very near. Then the Blue Star Kachina would physically appear in our heavens, which would mean that we were in the end times.

“In the final days we will look up in our heavens and we will witness the return of the two brothers who helped create this world in the birthing time. Poganghoya is the guardian of our North Pole and his brother Palongawhoya is the guardian of the South Pole. In the final days the
Blue star Katchina will come to be with his nephews and they will return the Earth to its natural rotation, which is counter-clockwise.

“This fact is evidenced in many petraglyphs that speak of the Zodiac, and within the Mayan and Egyptian pyramids. The rotation of the Earth has been manipulated by not so benevolent Star Beings. The twins will be seen in our North Western skies. They will come and visit to see who still remembered the original teachings, flying in their Patuwvotas, or flying shields. They will bring many of their star family with them in the final days.

“The return of the Blue Star Katchina, who is also known as Nan ga sohu, will be the alarm clock that tells us of the new day and new way of life, a new world that is coming. This is where the changes will begin. They will start as fires that burn within us, and we will burn up with desires and conflict if we do not remember the original teachings, and return to the peaceful way of life.

“Not far behind the twins will come the Purifier, The Red Katchina, who will bring the Day of Purification. On this day the Earth, her creatures and all life as we know it will change forever. There will be messengers what will precede this coming of the Purifier. They will leave messages to those on Earth who remember the old ways.

“The messages will be found written in the living stone, through the sacred grains, and even the waters (Crop Circles have been found in ice). From the Purifier will issue forth a great Red Light. All things will change in their manner of being. Every living thing will be offered the opportunity to change from the largest to the smallest thing.

“Those who return to the ways given to us in the original teachings, and live a natural way of life, will not be touched by the coming of the Purifier. They will survive and build the new world. Only in the ancient teachings will the ability to understand the messages be found.

“It is important to understand that these messages will be found upon every living thing, even within our bodies, even within a drop of our blood. All life forms will receive the messages from the twins, those that fly, the plants, even the rabbit. The appearance of the twins begins a period of seven years, and will be our final opportunity to change our ways. Everything we experience is all a matter of choice.

“Many will appear to have lost their souls in these final days. So intense will the nature of the changes be that those who are weak in spiritual awareness will go insane, for we are nothing without spirit. They will disappear, for they are just hollow vessels for any thing to use. Life will be so bad in the cities that many will choose to leave this plane. Some in whole groups.

“Only those who return to the values of the old ways will be able to find peace of mind. For in the Earth we shall find relief from the madness that will be all around us. It will be a very hard time for women with children for they will be shunned, and many of the children in these times will be unnatural. Some being from the Stars, some from past worlds, some will even be created by man in an unnatural manner and will be souless. Many of people in this time will be empty in Spirit. They will have Sampacu. No life force in their eyes.

“As we get close to the time of arrival of the Purifier, there will be those who walk as ghosts through the cities, through canyons they will have constructed in their man-made mountains. Those that walk through these places will be very heavy in their walk. It will appear almost painful as they take each step for they will be disconnected from their spirit and the Earth.

“After the arrival of the twins, they will begin to vanish before your eyes like so much smoke. Others will have great deformities, both in the mind and upon their bodies. There will be those who would walk in the body that are not from this reality, for many of the gateways that once protected us will be opened, and there will be much confusion. Confusion between the sexes, and children and their elders.

“Life will get very perverted, and there will be little social order in these times. Many will ask for the mountains themselves to fall upon them just to end their misery. Still others will appear as if untouched by what is occurring. The ones who remember the original teachings and have reconnected their hearts and spirit. Those who remember who their mother and father are. The Pahana who left to live in the Mountains and forest.

“When the Purifier comes we will see him first as a small Red Star which will come very close and sit in our heavens watching us. Watching us to see how well we have remembered the sacred teachings.

“This Purifier will show us many miraculous signs in our heavens. In this way we will know Creator is not a dream. Even those who do not feel their connection to spirit will see the face of creator across the sky. Things unseen will be felt very strongly.

“Many things will begin to occur that will not make sense, for reality will be shifting back in and out of the dream state. There will be many doorways to the lower world that will open at this time. Things long forgotten will come back to remind us of our past creations. All living things will want to be present for this day when time ends, and we enter the forever cycle of the Fifth World.

“We will receive many warnings allowing us to change our ways from below the Earth as well as above. Then one morning, in a moment, we will awaken to the Red Dawn. The sky will be the color of blood. Many things will then begin to happen that right now we are not sure of their exact nature, for much of reality will not be as it is now

“There will be many strange beasts upon the Earth in those days, some from the past and some that we have never seen. The nature of mankind will appear strange in these times, as we walk between worlds and we will house many spirits even within our bodies. After a time we will again walk with our brothers from the Stars, and rebuild this Earth, but not until the Purifier has left his mark upon the universe.

“No living thing will go untouched, here or in the heavens. The way through this time it is said is to be found in our hearts, and reuniting with our spiritual self. Getting simple and returning to living with and upon the Earth and in harmony with her creatures. Remembering that we are the caretakers, the fire keepers of the Spirit. Our relatives from the Stars are coming home to see how well we have faired in our journey.

[link to http://www.harmonymindbodyspirit.com]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 12:42 pm 
Posting Freak

The Fourth Knock on the Door:
A Message from the Hopi Elders
Spring 1992

Elders of the Hopi Nation have made their fourth and final
pilgrimage to knock on the door of the United Nations in New York
City. If the door does not open this year so that the elders may
address the assembled nations of the world who gather there,
then, the elders say, a time of massive upheaval is inevitable.

To understand why the Hopi elders would say this, one must
understand something of their history as a people. Living on
arid and isolated mesas in the part of Turtle Island (North
America) now known as Arizona, the traditional Hopi have a
religion that is both simple and sophisticated. To a large
degree, these Native Americans, whose name means "peaceful
people," are guided by prophecy -- prophecy that is now widely
known around the world. They have lived plainly and respectfully
for thousands of years in the desert, following what they believe
are the original instructions of the Creator.

Hopi legend holds that, after a great flood destroyed the world
before this one, the Creator appointed them guardians of certain
sacred land. At that time, they say, the Creator gave them
specific spiritual wisdom, along with some rocks bearing symbols
depicting the way the future was likely to unfold. Those rocks
are known as the Hopi Prophecy Rocks.

Hopi elders agree that for hundreds of years world events have
been unfolding as described by the Hopi Prophecy Rocks. In our
times -- as prophesied in the rock symbols -- the world seems to
be in a phase known as "koyaanisqatsi" (chaos), the next great
test of human beings. This is part of the Great Purification
marking a transition to a new era, a rainbow era known to the
Hopi as the Fifth World.

As with the myths of many other tribal cultures, Hopi teachings
hold that in ancient days the rainbow of humanity was whole. All
the people -- red, white, black, and yellow -- at one time
recognized each other as brothers and sisters. Eventually,
events forced them to part ways, but they all pledged that when
they were reunited, they would clasp hands again in a sacred
handshake. If there was mutual respect, then all the brothers
and sisters would cooperate to bring together the material and
spiritual aspects of the world. They would correct each others'
faults and live side by side in fulfillment.

Signs They Watched For

Unfortunately, when the Red and White cultures did encounter each
other 500 years ago, the European explorers had forgotten the
handclasp, and evidenced no respect for the people and the ways
of Turtle Island. Today, observing that the world is perilously
out of balance, traditional Hopi elders say that humanity is
being tested again -- just as we were tested in the world before
this one.

The Hopi Prophecy Rocks have given the elders signs to watch for:
the rocks predicted the First World War, the Second World War,
and then a "gourd of ashes poured from the sky," a metaphor most
observers have correlated with the dropping of atomic bombs.
Just as the world before this one need not have been destroyed by
water if the people had heeded the warnings, elders say the world
today need not be purified by the prophesied four elements:
earth, fire, wind, and water.

The stone tablets have instructed the Hopi to watch for signs
that the world is on a dangerous course. The final stage of this
dangerous course can be identified by famine, sickness,
earthquakes, natural disasters, and, finally, by the dangerous
build up of weapons that "are destructive to all mankind."

By way of their prophecy rocks, the Hopi were given specific
instructions. They were told that, when the modern world came to
this time of great imbalance, they were to make four attempts to
address the leaders of the world in a "House of Mica" that would
one day stand on the eastern shore of this land. That House of
Mica, the Hopi believe, is the United Nations, housed in a
distinctive glass (mica) building in New York City.

If the Hopi are recognized and permitted to speak, they say they
can reveal some of their spiritual knowledge and thereby help the
people of the world rediscover and realign themselves with the
original instructions of the Creator. This knowledge likely
includes the foundational Native American understanding that we
exist in a universe of living spirit, that all things are sacred
and related. Respect and harmony must prevail.

In this latter part of the twentieth century, many people have
written letters, lobbied, and demonstrated to help the Hopi gain
recognition before the United Nations. The United States
government, however, has vigorously opposed all attempts to have
the Hopi recognized.

The Final Stage of the Prophecies

During a journey to the Pacific Northwest in March of this year,
I met with Hopi spokesman Thomas Banyacya and other native
elders. Banyacya said the signs that we have entered the final
stage of the Hopi prophecies are now clear. He revealed that the
Hopi made their fourth and final journey to the United Nations on
October 22, 1991. At that time, they gave the United Nations
until September of 1992 to respond to their request to address
the General Assembly.

In a letter to the Secretary General, Banyacya wrote: "As Mother
Earth cries out in the pain of abuse, so I, of the Coyote Clan,
add my desperate cry on her behalf, in the hope that the United
Nations will soon extend an invitation to Hopi Elders and
traditional leaders of the four directions. If this invitation
is extended, the traditional Hopi societies and traditional
leaders of the four directions will meet together to choose
appropriate representatives to be sent to the United Nations,
where they will be given the opportunity to present their oral
message of peace to the world leaders assembled there..."

"If it (the door) is not opened as we humbly request so that the
red, white, yellow, and black peoples might work together for a
peaceful world, then we will return to await the inevitable time
of purification."

When I met with him and other elder out West, Banyacya repeated
the essential message of native groups all across the America: if
people will all come together and follow the original
instructions, the world can move through purification
consciously, with minimal tumult and destruction.

If the door to the United Nations is not opened, then, according
to Banyacya, the Hopi will then turn elsewhere for support,
perhaps joining with other indigenous people from around the
world to form a spiritually based United Nations. This idea of a
spiritually based United Nations has wide support among
indigenous populations around the world, and may be further
advanced this June when representatives of indigenous nations
hold their own Earth Summit in Rio de Janeiro, parallel to the
Earth Summit of the developed nations.

Traditional Hopi elders are firm in their conviction that all the
people of the Earth have both the opportunity and the
responsibility to avoid destruction. For this to happen, each
person and each nation must ask whether they are contributing to
the imminent destruction of the Earth, either through misguided
action or through indifference; then things must be set
straight.

"We hope they will heed our warning for their own sake," Banyacya
said, "and for the sake of the native peoples who want nothing
more than to rule themselves peacefully without being dictated to
by anyone else. Part of the commission we received from the
Creator through Maasaw is to sound this warning to the world...
If the task of purification is left to natural forces, we may be
all wiped out. So it is up to all people to purify themselves
voluntarily."

To support the Hopi elders in their efforts to address the United
Nations, write to the Honorable Boutros-Ghali, Secretary General
of the United Nations, United Nations Plaza, New York, NY

published by The Chiron Communique, P.O. Box 481, New Ipwich, NH

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:43 pm 
Posting Freak

Hopi Blue Star or Blue Kachina Prophecy

An ancient Hopi Indian prophecy states, "When the Blue Star Kachina makes its appearance in the heavens, the Fifth World will emerge". This will be the Day of Purification. http://www.crystalinks.com/hopi2.html

[img]http://www.nasa.gov/images/content/185877main_g-516.jpg[/img]

pictures release TODAY... by NASA here http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/galex ... index.html

When the Great Purification is near, these helpers will shake the earth first for a short time in preparation. After they shake the earth two times more, they will be joined by the True White Brother, who will become one with them and bring the Purification Day to the world. All three will help the "younger brother" (the Hopi and other pure-hearted people) to make a better world. In the prophecies, the two helpers are designated by the Hopi word for "population," as if they were large groups of people.

The Hopi were warned that if these three great beings failed, terrible evil would befall the world and great numbers of people would be killed. However, it was said that they would succeed if enough Hopi remained true to the ancient spirit of their people. The True White Brother and his helpers will show the people of earth a great new life plan that will lead to everlasting life. The earth will become new and beautiful again, with an abundance of life and food. Those who are saved will share everything equally. All races will intermarry and speak one tongue and be a family.

Hopi prophecy states that World War III will be started by the people who first received the Light -- China, Palestine, India and Africa. When the war comes, the United States will be destroyed by "gourds of ashes" which will fall to the ground, boiling the rivers and burning the earth, where no grass will grow for many years, and causing a disease that no medicine can cure. This can only mean nuclear or atomic bombs; no other weapon causes such effects. Bomb shelters will be useless, for "Those who are at peace in their hearts already are in the Great Shelter of Life. There is no shelter for evil. When the Saquahuh (blue Star) Kachina dances in the plaza and removes his mask, the time of the great trial will be here." The Hopi believe that only they will be saved.

The Hopi also have prophesied that "Turtle Island could turn over two or three times and the oceans could join hands and meet the sky." This seems to be a prophecy of a "pole shift" -- a flipping, of the planet on its axis. The Hopi call this imminent condition -- and that of society today -- "Koyaanisqatsi", which means "world out of balance...a state of life that calls for another way. "