WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Message from Hopi Elders
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:18 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

what the WingMakers Materials offer individuals is open to individual interpretation to be sure.
That is not really the content of this discussion nor that of this thread. However, I will leave it at that.

Messages are messages and everything is chanelled while there is a medium to do so. No way is really 'right' or 'wrong' according to WingMakers Materials and whatever has come after that fact which appears to contradict this pov is questionable at face value - and rightly so as far as contradiction is concerned.

some prefer to jump the various bandwagons as they clitter clatter over the event horizon and this is their choice of course. It is observed that once a promised event is seen to be false the proclaimers and followers simply re-adjust their schedules to suit and pounce upon the next clittery clacker that comes along.

This is predictable and saddening to some extent, but in reality no thing actually needs 'saving' - all is as it should be as it changes day to day. This is how the original materials presented the situation.
Perhaps the matrix offers this heavenly show as a harmless way of releaving tension in those who are unable to see movement or are anxious for a more dominant show of earthly transformation.
It is and will continue to unfold in its own good time, and those who are aware of this truth continue to do with their lives what they can to contribute to this event unfolding.

Others prefer not to see this, 'tis all. The most likely reason is that these ones are the ones who have yet to transform their understanding and adjust accordingly.
Enjoy the show.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:43 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
well, suit yourself...I consider it as "open minded"... not resisting awareness, and enhancing and expanding one's experience :D

especially when it is FREE !

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:30 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

As do other members who contribute what they do to this forum - consider such offerings to be open minded and non resistant of awareness enhancing and expanding their own awareness and experience and equally valid as other members contributions.

agreed?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:35 am 
Posting Freak

absolutely, I have learned more by contributing to the forum, than I ever could have by participating in chat room babble of dysfunctionalities... why spirituality is so closely related to mind baffels me, it is just as closely related to the heart...in fact it is tied to it...and unfortunately, not everyone is a musicially inclined, and instead of strumming the heart's strings, they use a metal pick and damage the instrument...and turn the melody of the ages into a device.

It is sad enough to see self defeating agenda being voisted here...but I know the spirit resides within us all in equal perportions... ever listening for that opportunity to reach its full potential...now...little DNA antenna, uncoiled recieving Cosmix energy from the Central Sun....wow, who would want to miss that experience, in Sedona, with the Return of the Ancestors...tee hee....I can hear the drums now...Earth Day, in Oak Creek Canyon...at the foot of Flagstaff Mt....WOOOOOOT.

total environmental saturation...the magic of three major vortex, almost like steping into a Sunspot...and the Weather should be perfect that time of year... and I'll get a break from all this snow...and get a taste of the desert...sweet....did I mention Oak Creek Canyon?

Image...................Image.

The Oak Creek Setting.

The crystal clear Oak Creek flows throughout the year. This steady presence of water ensures a picturesque setting filled with lush greenery during the growing season and spectacular outbreaks of colored foliage during the fall. The canyon itself is about fourteen miles in length and was carved by the creek. It sits on the southern edge of the Colorado Plateau. Less than a mile wide from rim to rim, the canyon's deepest point lies about a mile and half from the top of the rim. The canyon's walls are quite steep, but visitors marvel at the various colors of the rocks that seem to tower above the quiet water below.The Oak Creek Setting.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:58 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

That is of course all very nice and I sense your minds excitement at leaving the snow behind you but it was a simple question:

Other members who contribute what they do to this forum - consider such offerings to be open minded and non resistant of awareness enhancing and expanding their own awareness and experience and equally valid as other members contributions.

Do you agree with this?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:24 am 
Posting Freak

and the first word in my reply was "absolutely"... why is it you feel like I did not answer? The intent of the forum is clear... we all agreed when we joined this forum, (shortly after the first one was closed down because we failed to serve that intent).

are you having trouble understanding my intent? I could just as easily posted something equally as distracting ... but I believe I made the link between the materials and the Hopi...in the WMMs... besides, this is not even MY topic...ha ha

I thought of another place where a "return of the ancestors/elders/masters" is mentioned...

Quote:
Tributary Zones will become the new religion of the 22nd century. They will become the touchstone for accessing the new energy coming into the planet as a result of the Grand Portal's discovery. In this time, the new structure of the Hierarchy will -- like a glove turned outside in -- finally fit the "human hand". This will herald the Return of the Masters who have remained behind the veil of secrecy because of the survival-based interests of religion, business, government, and science. 4 Philo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:43 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Yes it could have been taken two ways absolutely and things which can be taken two ways (as the expression goes) are open to interpretation and contradiction. That 'play on words' thing - so I was looking for a more solid answer which would reduce the chance of you coming back and saying you were miss understood and you never said that and your words were being twisted and used in a way you never intended. (etc et al)

btw - the agreement regarding use of this forum is about common etiquette such as politeness and treating everyone with dignity and respect. That is not open to interpretation and in general things "WingMaker" related are vast anyway.

absolutely.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:40 pm 
Posting Freak

yes... and we can dummy it down and dilute it to the point where it is indistinguishable from fluoridated water...and another Prozactic experience in a warm and fuzzy setting... yawn...

What makes this forum gold, is its focus... you can find babel all over the web (fluff and stuf)....and as you say, it all is interconnected to the WMMs ...but what gets here, it is nicely refined by the focused of the SI ... a place for everything ... and no one to remove a post...no place like the WMF... but you know that, and why you keep returning...agreed?

we have all the "reality" TV we need elsewhere...the soap operas have a place in the diaries of my space...
I, personally, like to think of myself as unfathomable (too)... har har hardie har har ... so to try to analyze personalities gathered here is an exercise in futility...and the discussion were never meant to be "mental exercise" or ego trips... but a collective sharing of "truth"... sigh

and there is webdr for all the armchair psychologists, and help-yourself(centered) gurus...all over the web too...while the "light" is found everywhere... the energy is pretty well defined in some topics...and I believe, based upon experience, and appreciate, that it flows here, liberally, from the fountains of gratitude.

Quote:
It is this specific form of gratitude that accelerates the activation of the Source Codes and their peculiar ability to integrate the disparate componentry of the human instrument and the entity, and transform them to the state of perception and expression of the Sovereign Integral.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:38 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

“Absolutely” is in itself without conditions, - it is a contradiction to use expressions after the fact which may align with your personal preferences and your sense of what is right and acceptable and what is not.
To say that you absolutely agree and then express what it is you perceive others sharing to be which is disagreeable to you personally, is a contradiction.

Contradiction is not open mindedness but rather a state of confusion for the individual. One is unable to build a bridge between what might appear as two extremes or opposing viewpoints and therefore will insist on the one or the other or alternatively support one and then drop it to support the other, yet never-the-twain-shall-meet.

As soon as the personal preferences and conditions come into play, the absolute becomes null.

Contradiction is of course a handy tool if personal agenda is not aligned with Wholeness and Unity, because it can push the buttons of the unsuspecting and create a desired reaction for the one using the tool -a predictable reaction which can assist in the perseverance of disharmony.

This in itself is no great wall to dismantle as once the buttons are deactivated the response becomes unpredictable and the chances of fragmenting unity are decreased. WingMakers explain how to deactivate these ‘buttons’.

The deactivation of the buttons is a personal choice and in this the welder of the tool of contradiction serves a purpose, but only up to that moment of realization and realignment.

The truth is of course that such a tool is really unnecessary, especially in relation to many members of this forum because it presupposes that without it, the members are lost and will never be able to deactivate the emotional buttons which activate predictable emotional based knee-jerk defensive reactions.

The contradiction tool is perhaps the most devious because those who use such method are indiscriminant and purposeful in the use of it and will - without hesitation or care of consequence, positioning themselves in the role of do-as-I-say-not-as-I-do and will garner the energy created from this blatant misuse of MEST as an habitual serving from a tainted menu.

All a bit of a game perhaps, but dysfunctional in intent and therefore in outcome.

The diagnosis presented, the antidote is to understand it, and allow any buttons being pushed to show what needs to be adjusted - helpful is the realization because it allows one to free oneself from outward controlling influence and retain personal power.
The antidote is not to ignore and not to buy into. The antidote is to understand what is happening and navigate around it.
It is not necessary to undertake to try and correct it, reason with it or for that matter, pity it.
It is what it is and what it is, is not your problem, nor your solution.

The solution is to navigate within wholeness and recognize the distraction of fragmentation and the practices of disharmony. Such things are of themselves unwholesome – they are against unity and will argue that in order for wholeness and unity to be total, they themselves must be accepted as a part of wholeness and unity, which of course is a contradiction.

It is not up to Wholeness and Unity to embrace the antithesis because the nature of the antithesis resists Wholeness and Unity and then cry’s “FOUL!”

A contradiction.

This is why WingMakers Materials say there are things OUTSIDE of Source Reality…those things are that which resist Wholeness and Unity in favor of maintaining fragmentation as the status quo.

Wholeness and Unity are absolutes and without contradictions and this is why the antithesis is unable to merge without itself becoming a vehicle for/of Wholeness and Unity.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:08 pm 
Posting Freak

well, I respect your perspective...but without focus or priorities, there is no results in a step by step process...no alignment to a "proven way" that the WMMs provide.

Quote:
The second step upon this path is the informed assignment of priority. There is a sequence to all directions – an order in which they build to an end goal or achievement.

Student: Please explain how this applies to spiritual revelation?

Teacher: When you have a goal to comprehend your identity – not only as a human being but also as a spirit-fragment of First Source, you must break your goal into component building blocks, and see the order within the process. Underlying this order is the fluidity that provides for rapid transformation and adaptation. Once this is defined you direct the universe to respond to this plan by the simple and persistent act of defining and, most importantly, re-defining it

I believe the order is defined ... and I have no problem with "re-defining it" without changing it ... to others. :wink:

"To those of you who are studying these materials, please be attentive to the path you have chosen to walk. This path is not for dabbling, or mental exercise."

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:32 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Redefinition is not another word for contradicting - contradition is incapable of building upon something already defined - simply because the nature of contradiction is contradiction.

Redefinition in this sense is having the capability to regard those different aspects and build a bridge (model) to incorperate both/all.

Contradiction does not possess such knowledge and can only bounce from one to the other to the other etc...in duality...much like not being able to see that dark is not the antithesis of light.
(whereas - as I stated - active practice of dis-harmonious methology is the antithesis of Wholeness and Unity as presented by Wingmakers Philosophy)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 7:38 pm 
Posting Freak

Watcher...I am NOT contradicting the intent of the WMF... nor am I especially interested in being further distracted or diverted from the subject of this topic...

we do not share the same perspective of the Message from the Hopi Elders... so what?

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:01 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Quote:
Watcher...I am NOT contradicting the intent of the WMF...

The WMF is a platfrom in which you consistantly DO practice contradiction

Quote:
nor am I especially interested in being further distracted or diverted from the subject of this topic...

Quite so...perhaps then when you take your trip you may have cause for remembering this offering and who knows where that might help your journey.

Quote:
we do not share the same perspective of the Message from the Hopi Elders... so what?

Every thread has its place in the overall fabric.
This is because each thread is part of Wholeness.
Whereas contradiction is threadless.

It was not my intention to distract or divert but to inform, and not necessarily only you.
You and I do not share the same perspective on the Message of the WingMakers or the intent of this Forum - so what? Well so what or rather 'why so' is what I am explaining regarding the nature of contradiction.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:37 pm 
Posting Freak

You know, one time the scientist came to the Hopis and they said, "We want to take a piece of the stone tablets." They said "We want to take the stone tablets to a scientific laboratory to determine how old they are." The Hopis said, "We know how old they are". Well, the scientists said, "We want to confirm it." Well, the Hopis let them take a little piece, and they did that by the carbon dating method. They found these tablets were at least 10,000 years old, maybe 50,000.

So when I say, "Thousands of years ago, there were Native people that spoke of these things," that's exactly what I mean. They told their children and thousands of years ago, their children grew up and told their children, and then their children grew up and told their children. And they spoke about the people that will live in this time.

And now it is us. We are the ones they spoke of long ago. They say to be alive, to come into creation and to live upon the earth at this time is a great honor. In the cycle of time, from the beginning to the end, this time we are in now will change the purification of all things. They say this is the hardest time to live, but it is also the greatest honor to be alive to live and see this.

Lee Brown

http://www.crystalinks.com/hopi5.html

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:16 pm 
Posting Freak

OK...again this is not HOPI message... but comes from Lakota...and is very timely

Russell Means - of the Lakota Nation - very candid interview re Obama, Zionists etc

Part 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8p8Tz2H2oIk

Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTxPF5sEQrU

Part 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRbafFCzs0w

Part 4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LTQIZb8Kix4

Part 5

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifKGT1jdXWE

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:35 pm 
Posting Freak

well, so much for that "ceremony"

A Cautionary Message From Miriam Delicado regarding the Hopi and the Drunvalo Mayan Ceremony:

Hello Everyone,
Please post this email on your websites, pass onto your email lists and let as many people know as you can.

The Hopi Traditional Leaders are not participating in the Return of the Ancestors event in April and it is critical that people become aware of this fact as the organization ICA is not being clear with people as to who it is that will be attending and taking part from the Hopi.

Cut and paste the following statement:

Return of the Ancestors Gathering April 2009
It has come to my attention that the Traditional Leaders of the Hopi people are not participating in this event.

The Hopi that are taking part in this gathering are not the Wisdom Keepers of the Hopi and do not hold the Sacred Knowledge of the Prophecies.

ICA and Adam Yellowbird as president of the organization made the decision to tell the world of the event between the Maya and the Hopi without consulting the Hopi Traditional Leaders first.

There are those from the Hopi people that have chosen to participate in this event but those individuals have been asked by the Traditional people to remove all mention of Hopi in this gathering. These people are not the Wisdom Keepers of Hopi.

The concern of the Hopi Traditional Leaders is the possible misrepresentation by ICA and by some of their own people that have disregarded any and all concerns of the Traditional Leaders and Wisdom Keepers of the Hopi.

If this event continues it must move forward with respect to the people in which it is being made for. Respect by sharing the truth that this is not the Eagle and the Condor event that many believe it to be. This cannot be fulfilled without the TRUE Wisdom Keepers of the Hopi and they have chosen not to participate in this event.

Already people have begun to gather from around the world on the Sacred Hopi Lands. Sacred objects have been trampled and Hopi Ceremony disrespected. These actions were being made by people who did not understand how they were affecting the Traditional Hopi ways.

This is one of the reasons they have chosen not to participate in this event as the Traditional Ceremonies and life of the Hopi has been overlooked.

The Hopi Traditional Leaders are aware that the world is calling for them to begin to step forward and they are at this time following Traditional paths to determine if now is the appropriate time to come forward for the earth and humanity.

Great care must be taken as the Prophecies and Ceremonies have continued for thousands of years by the Hopi people. They wish to Honor and Respect those of the past as well as those of the future by participating in a gathering that is for all people and the earth itself.

This statement was read to the Hopi Traditional Leader and he is aware that this will be shared with the world over the internet. I was not asked to withhold this statement by the Hopi. Please post this on your websites and forward in your email lists to assist spreading this message for greater understanding and respect of the Hopi Traditional people. --Miriam Delicado

contact info: Miriam@alienbluestar.com

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:00 pm 
Posting Freak

Hopi and a Proposed Constitution that will End the Hopi Way of Life
By Miriam on November 1, 2010 at 4:50 pm under Feature, Important, Miriam's Blog, hopi

Who are the Hopi? Why are they so important? What great secrets do they hold? Why are they important to YOU?
What effect do the Hopi have on the world, on life itself? Why have they remained silent regarding their knowledge of the Sacred? So many questions that could fill books and books all seeking something… that people from around the world want to know… want to learn.. want to understand.

The Hopi people are the most talked about, written about, studied, and sought after tribes in the world. They have one of the most complex societies on earth and are one the most mysterious groups of people on the planet. Who they are may never be fully understood or known unless you were born into the Hopi tribe and become a part of their complex Traditional Way of Life and Societies.

There are those who have come from the outside to Hopi in the past and even today who spend time with these mysterious people and learn only a single grain of their knowledge in the vast entire desert of what they hold. They use this knowledge to sell books, lectures, seminars, Tv shows, and so much more. There is one particular man that states he has the right to share Hopi Prophecy with the world…… as though HE himself carries this great wisdom from past generations of the devoted Hopi to Massau the Creator. He claims there are no Traditional people left in Hopi and by doing so contributes to the destruction of a Sacred People and their CHOSEN way of life and belief. This kind of disgraceful action is what allows people who do seek to destroy the Hopi Way of Life more opportunity to do so.

Within Hopi itself the name HOPI is used as though it is a commodity to sell and promote anything and everything. WHY does the name alone hold such power? Why does the name Hopi instill a feeling of something greater in people? Could it be that the people of Hopi that follow the Traditional Hopi Way of Life really do hold the secretes to LIFE itself? This can and should only ever be answered by the most Sacred of people within the Hopi Traditional world itself.

When you see the dancers in the Plaza within Hopi…. under the bluest of skies as far as the eye can see …….. come out of the Kivas throughout the day….. CREATE rain clouds that then circle the Plaza and release the rain of life itself upon your head….. then you beleive……. then you see and experience the respect, honor and dedication of the Hopi people to Creator. This is who the Hopi are…. they are the holders of life, of balance of understanding the energy of life itself. They deserve to be respected by the world…… not revered…… not put on a pedestal, but respected… for their choice to the Hopi Way of Life.

No outsider that is not a part of this complex Traditional world has the right to put limits or restrictions on HOW they are to live. They live simply, they live dedicated to ceremony, they live with nature and with balance. They have respect for the earth and they only ask for the right to live in the way that Creator laid out for them, the way their Ancestors have lived from the beginning of this world.

What right does a person who is not a part of the Hopi Way of Life have to dictate HOW these people are to live, what to follow? How can they understand exactly WHAT they are telling these people to let go of and turn their backs on LIFE itself. Even within Hopi those who do not follow the Hopi Way of Life do not have the ability to understand the complexities, commitment, devotion, ceremonies, culture, religion of the TRUE Hopi People.

When those who seek power, money, fame, position and control set out to destroy the Heart of a people that have chosen to live simply and with respect and hold harmony in life….. We as people need to take a stand and support the those Hopi whos only request is to be allowed to follow their Hopi Way of Life now and into future generations.

Who are we as human beings to deny the rights of these people? What are we destroying if we ALLOW their way of life to be destroyed and denied? Could it really be possible that they truly do hold the balance of the world, of life itself? Could this be why the world is in chaos itself as the reflection out to the planet? When you witness miracles and manifestations in Hopi it only takes once to beleive that they do have special knowledge.

They say that they hold this for the world, for the people, for all life…… do you want to risk allowing them to be destroyed? It your future they are protecting………

Those who come from the outside world and from within Hopi itself who seek to destroy are only destroying themselves in the process. We have an obligation to these committed Hopi to show gratitude for the lifetimes of dedication for months of Ceremonies they hold for us…. to give back to them…..

A self destructive Tribal Chairman within the Hopi Tribe itself has set forth an agenda to bring a proposed new Constitution to the people. This proposed Constitution would destroy the Traditional, Hopi Way of Life that has been carried on for thousands of years. In the blink of an eye their Way of Life would no longer be possible. Those who support this proposal are NOT informed and many not Traditional. These people can not make an informed decision as to how this proposed Constitution would destroy a way of life they themselves do not understand.

There is a CURRENT Constitution that the Hopi have had since 1936 that has been in place with language to PROTECT the Hopi Way of Life, Ceremonies and Religion. To bring in this proposed Constitution is a violation of the Civil, Constitutional and Individual rights of the Hopi people in itself to their Way of Life.

In this matter, these are my observations. These are the things I know to be true in my heart and they are shared out of a deep respect to the Hopi People.

From my heart, for the Center of the Universe and the balance of all life I call on all people, in all directions, from all Tribes, Religious groups, Spiritual people from around the world to join in protecting the Hopi people from the destruction of their Way of Life and by doing so join in protecting life itself.

One email……. five minutes…… and you could be saving the Hopi, the planet and all life…… who are we to say that the reason that they have remained so True to their beliefs is because the know something the rest of the world does not…. maybe…just maybe they do hold the balance of all life……. do you want to risk this question?

Please email the Secretary of Interior and ask him to HALT the proposed Constitution and uphold the RIGHTS of the Hopi people. All it may take to save the Hopi and possibly save ourselves from destruction is ONE email …..

feedback@ios.doi.gov contact the U.S. Department of the Interior, Secretary Salazar

Please cc the following in Hopi:

informhopi@yahoo.com
nadtwani@yahoo.com

Mailing Address:
Department of the Interior
1849 C Street, N.W.
Washington DC 20240
Phone: (202) 208-3100

Calling all Tribes, all people to stand as one………

with gratitude for all my Hopi friends…….
Miriam

References:

Censored News: Hopi Chairman’s Proposals Removes Religious Protections in Hopi Constitution
Scroll down the page to find the article. Worth reading from the Mother Village of Shungopavi in Hopi.

Youtube video

live links here: http://www.bluestarprophecy.com/blog