WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 209 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: The Silence
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:49 pm 

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:46 am 

PostPosted: Sun Jan 04, 2009 8:50 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:22 am 
Posting Freak

The calm in the centre of the illusionary storm. It just is and always is. The calm...that is....

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:08 am 
Posting Freak

This is a very beautiful thread esprit, thanks...

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:32 am 

Fanks dear :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 1:40 am 
Posting Freak

Loving it! :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:35 am 

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:22 am 

winter is over. welcome spring

... I live where you live.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:11 pm 
Posting Freak

Beautiful Earthbowl, I know what you mean...

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:13 pm 

Love the pics here everyone :D

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:25 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
These incredible images of waves were taken by the number one photographer of ’surf’: Clark Little.

He has dedicated his life to photographing the waves and has published a selection of the the best images of his career.

He captures magical moments inside the “tube”, as surfers say. Clark Little grew up on the north shore of the Hawaiian island Oahu.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:06 pm 
Posting Freak

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:24 am 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcHnL7aS64Y

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:13 am 
 WWW  Profile

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:15 am 

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:05 pm 
Posting Freak

in the silence, there is a Sound, coming from a Cave in Tibet ... which first started on Feb 25th ... and has been recorded by Russian researchers here:
http://files.mail.ru/SGYD94 or if you need a visual, listen here ... http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/3093/75936566.png

Quote:
There is a secret cave of spirits in Tibet. This cave is not known to the public.

The tibetan saints are sleeping in this cave. The oldmen and monks are saying that Shiva is starting to sing his mantra calling for Gods to return to the Earth. This mantra has three levels. The last level means the cometh of the new era.

Listen to this sound recorded by russian enthusiasts who were allowed to visit the place near the cave where it was possible to record the sound.

This sound has no artificial changes and is presented in raw format (only noises were reducted).

The sound activates energy streams inside and the chakras so please understand that it is not completely safe to listen to the sound for a lot of times if you are not trained in meditation and etc.

also on you tube : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkr5M9M6XeE

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:15 pm 
 WWW  Profile

starduster, this is very synchronistic, recently my Father was mentioning to me about how at times he suffers with inner stress and anxiety which also effects his ability to "think" and to "remember". A local doctor has prescribed my Dad medication which he has been swallowing the pills as per instructed so as to alleviate the problem :shock: but he is even more worried because the problem does not seem to be going away :?: I had a go at explaining that it is much more fruitful to find ways to go to the source... and how as human beings we can sometimes carry around with us a "background anxiety" of unresolved emotional & mental issues etc, that can interfere and play havoc with our personal levels of inner peace and harmony.

He asked me if I knew of any alternative ways that are available that may assist. The first thing that came to me was the WM music, art and also the poetry. Last night I brought over one of the WM Chamber vids that I have been progressing my way through for the previous couple of months (ever since redhand started that thread that we shared ideas about a while ago).
My Father & I sat down together and watched/received it. Actually my Mother & Father & I all watched it together and they really liked it, and we actually watched it again immediatly after it finished and this time we paused the dvd after each poetry stanza (of the C10 Poem "Downstream"), and all discussed what it was symbolically representing. It was such a great experience to share with them and we actually decoded the entire poem to a level that I have never been able to access ever before by myself. Proved to me the power of positive unity and the expanded synergy potential of co~operation and unity. And it felt really good to share the experience with my parents.

Anyway our discussions eventually led to solfeggio frequencies and harmonics etc. I have decided to buy my Dad an easy to use MP3 player with some really good quality headphones and am planning to download a selection of WM music as well as a few other Solfeggio & Binaural tracks that I have collected over the years and place them onto the MP3 player so that Dad can maybe immerse himself in those sounds & harmonics as he retires to sleep of a night and at any other times he is able to receive.

Now more to the point in response to your post, I went to the link and listened and found it to be quite a potent "Solfeggio-like" stream of sounds. I just finished downloading the MP3 of it and was wondering if I should also load it into the MP3 player in conjunction with the other tracks for my Dad to have a listen to. i may have to test it a few times on myself first before injecting it into my Dad's ears :idea: (and if anyone here notices that I begin acting weird & crazy (moreso than usual), in the next few days or so please let me know... thats me being sort of like a human guinea pig, before Dad inadvertantly is subjected to it :shock: )

Much appreciation and love to all :)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:57 am 
Posting Freak

I am not sure what to expect from "Shiva's song" ... I just thought it was interesting, and when I listened to it it did remind me of a universal "OM" sound ... perhaps coming from the bowels of Gaia... but as far as your dad goes, my experience with memory loss is that it is very difficult (and expensive) to diagnose, but that colloidal or m-state vitamins and minerals are the "cure" in a lot of cases (even those (mis-)diagnosed with ALZ) I know it sounds too simple but I have seen it work almost miraculously, several times - and even in cases where it doesn't improve ones memory, it appears delays the progress of whatever is causing it from progressing - since they are only vitamins, no harm done by trying - and certainly a beter alternative to pharmaceutical drugs IMO .... we tend to ignore the fact that most of our "productive" soil is overworked and soaked in chemicals in hopes of adding nutrients into the harvest (which it doesn't) ... even if it isn't Frankenfood, it most likely doesn't have the natural nutrients that aging bodies need (neither do the VIts on the shelves in the super market)... these colloidal minerals or ORMUS are broken down to assure that they do not deposit "heavy metals" in the body and actually get into the bloodstream. You might consider trying supplementing your dad's diet with these for at least three months to see if he notices the subtle changes, getting the nutrients he needs may improve his overall health as well ... If you are interested in a company that I would recommend, please PM me... but you can probably find them locally with some research. Social Streets has an excellent "search engine for local stores, no matter where you live.

and I envy you (in a good way) that you have parents who's minds are open to the "new intelligence" you are sharing with them ... I tired to get my mom interested in the materials but she couldn't grasp the concept of frequencies, and didn't like the WM's "tools" (Art,Music,Poetry) - she had nothing to "relate" them to in her life's experiences ... and even though she trusted me, she lived with dad, who thinks anything but "scriptures" are "voodoo" and he quickly discouraged her from pursuing it

The Vits didn't work for dad's memory loss, his dementia is not typical (or rare) but self-induced ... but it did help with other things, such as allergies, skin rashes, digestion, and anxiety ... that and healthy meals give him an excellent quality of life even if he can't remember what year it is, he eats like a kid (dessert first) who's played all day and sleeps like a rock ... he is still living independently - somewhat -in a much smaller world ... with no need for "personal care" he makes himself useful to the best of his abilities ... I appreciate who he is now ... and I never appreciated who he was before ... no more memories to haunt him... is really a blessing, in his case.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:58 pm 
Posting Freak

espritducoeur it is sooo good for you to be back, I am so glad you are. I apologize for everything in the past that I have said or done to you that offended you in any way. Please forgive me. You have been missed very much for all the beauty you have contributed on this thread and the wisdom of your words otherwise. Thank you. You don't have to reply to this or say anything to me at all , I understand.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 3:10 am 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:14 pm 
Posting Freak

In heartfelt and humble appreciation, thank you. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 3:38 am 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:30 am 

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2011 4:11 am 

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 209 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next