WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Works of Planetwork Press and The Collected Works of the WMM
PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:32 pm 
Posting Freak

I'm starting this thread because John Berges was brilliant in what he put together from his understanding of the WMM over the years and what he contributes to The Collected Works of the WingMakers. And obviously James really appreciated him as well by allowing John and Darlene to publish their discoveries. Darlene Berges worked closely with John and has continued the work on The Collected Works of the WingMakers 2 to be published in the future through Planetwork Press, James publisher for his hard copy books.

This, by John for Planetwork Press, I find fascinating because it shows the reductionism, or reverse engineering the Annunaki used in confining the Sovereign Integral by compartmentalizing the six components that have come to make up the Individuated Consciousness and it also explains the infinity symbol when it comes to various components looping back on themselves, this is due to being as astute as John, in making the correct correlations. Read this:

The Individuated Consciousness and Its Six Components

by John Berges

http://planetwork.co/PW_Articles/IndividuatedConsc.pdf

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject: Re: Works of Planetwork Press and The Collected Works of the
PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 2:50 pm 
Posting Freak

I am sooo excited! I just received the Collected Works of the WingMakers Volume 1 in the mail today! I can't wait to show my daughter, she'll love it! Anyway, we need a special category for these books, but for now this will have to do. I'm going to start with this in the very beginning of the book.

Epigraph

"Rely not on the teacher, but on the teaching. Rely not on words of the teaching, but on the spirit of the words. Rely not on theory, but on experience. Do not believe in anything simply because you have heard it. Do not believe in traditions because they have been handed down for many generations. Do not believe anything because it is spoken and rumored by many. Do not believe anything because it is written in your religious books. Do not believe anything merely on the authority of your teachers and elders. But, after observation and analysis, when you find that anything agrees with reason and is conducive to the good and the benefit of one and all, then accept it and live up to it."

The Buddha

This has been my credo for living life for the most part, I didn't know it in so many words but felt it intensely.

"There is no key to turn. There is no holy mantra to sing. There is no formula to recite to become enlightened. There is instead, the human aspiration to express a genuine spiritual equality without fanfare."

(Written on the back cover of the Collected Works of the WingMakers Volume 1)

I'm taking my time with this book and savouring it all. This last bit I really love. Me being an introvert. :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:06 pm 

with ya 8)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:12 pm 
Posting Freak

I'm glad you are!

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:47 pm 
Posting Freak

For those new to the WMM.

Quote:
Commentary on Event Strings

Event strings are an interesting comment introduced by James. As indicated in the article, there are various types of event strings. Those given are:

~ Externally dependent
~ Personal
~ Universal
~ Catalytic

An external string may involve circumstances that are not dependent on "cooperately functioning consciousness." For example, an earthquake or a flood generates a string of negative effects. Those persons caught in such disasters are victims of nature. In such cases, there was no cooperation between a group of individuals that caused the events.

A personal event string is set in motion by an individual making a decison that generates a series of events, which alter the direction or circumstances of their family, friends or co-workers. Depending on the strength of a personal event string, these can be classified as catalytic.

A universal event string might be a string of events caused by global or cosmic occurrences. Economic downturns that affect the world's economy, climate change or q meteor strike, such as the one that science suggests killed off the dinosaurs sixty-five million years ago, are possible examples.

Catalytic event strings effect critical shifts at personal, local, national, or global levels. For instance, the invention of the printing press generated a major shift in European society. As a result, writings formerly only available in hand-written maunscripts and mostly in the possession of theologians, royalty, and the rich, could now be printed and distributed to a wider literate population.

Another obvious example is the invention of the personal computer and the development of the Internet. These two technological advances, along with global telecommunications system, have resulted in a catalytic change of global significance.

If we examine the particular event string associated with the coming into contact with these collected works of the WingMakers, the article states that this is the result of your "cooperation with other forms of consciousness." Because the event string concept is being introduced by the WingMakers, the implication is that these other forms of consciousness are the WingMakers themselves. Additionally the article goes on to explain that the numbers of people who intract with the WingMakers Event string is anot an issue.

The calculus of spirit is not numeric in nature, but instead, it is the quality of feeling clear and connected to First Source. This is the nature of this event string.

As you delve further into the Collected Works of the WingMakers you will discover that the WingMakers materials are catalytic in nature. Consequently, the event string that brought you to this work is catalytic in nature. All the materials in this collection are designed to catalyze your consciousness and, as a result, expand your view of the world and the multiverse.

John Berges, p.xxvii-xxviii, Collected Works of the WingMakers.

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Mon Jan 05, 2015 7:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:01 am 
Posting Freak

"I have posited that humanity is transitioning to become WingMakers. I realize that it is a bold assertion, and some of you will undoubtedly question that humanityis evolving into something that will no longer be called human, and yet it is the case. Many futurists agree that humanity will evolve into something quite different from what it is now, but generally this is in the context of machine intelligence and the integration of advanced technology with the physical body and brain system. However these visions are not far-reaching enough to clearly delineate the human of today from the WingMaker of a thousand years from now-which you who are reading these words, in the flow of time, will become.

And so the human instrument, that which comprises the physical body, emotions and mind, will evolve into a new instrument, even more extreme in its differences as man is to the ape, and this instrument will house the spiritual consciousness to such a way as to allow that essence of spiritual equality I spoke of earlier to truly shine through. This new instrument will not resonate with greed, manipulation, or separation. It will enable the human consciousness to include the spiritual consciousness in its decisions and objectives. This new instrument is waiting to be created on this plane."

The Preface, James, p.xii-xiii, Collected Works of he WingMakers Volume 1

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:17 pm 
Posting Freak

What the futurists of machine intelligence don't know is about the DNA changes instrumented by interventions of Lyricus, the WingMakers and Central Race of the Central Sun within human beings on this planet, now. And the potentials that can be realized through such intervention and living a HEART/LOVE based behavioral life, far outweigh whatever machines can do because machines will always be limited to only a few dimensions and the logical limitations of their creators. We are not so limited. We are multidimensional beings and One.That time is unravelling and seems faster is a plus. That perhaps, we will be able to jump timelines is even better. The possibilities are endless so ... who needs heartless machine intelligence to enslave us even more? How awesome knowing we are headed toward going so far being beyond human, that we would never recognize these times as anything but archaic as well as transmuting and transforming out of that forever. I have always felt that all of my life anyway. :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:26 pm 
Posting Freak

"Faith plays a part in all things spirtual because the higher frequencies are not registered by our five senses or the lenses of science and technology. The subtle powers of spiritual equality are felt dimly by the human instrument distracted by the duality of a world driven by achievement, greed, and glamour. To lose faith in the worlds of spirit because they do not confrom to our five senses, or that their relevancy seems suspect in the face of making a living, is a shame. It is a waste of a life to lose faith in that which cannot be seen. You are better off to simply say, ' i don't know, but I'll contemplate the possibilities.'

That is what I ask you to do as you read. Remind yourself, ' I don't know, but I'll contemplate the posssibilities.' There is no one living on earth now, in the past, or in the future that knows it all. Everyone must ultimately say to themselves, 'I don't know, but I'll contemplate the possibilites.' It is in the contemplation that we feel our way to Oneness, and likewise, it is in our lack of contemplation that we slide back to separation and ego identity.

There are many, many people who have incarnated on this planet that are teachers of the spiritual realms or have in some way, a method to help others gain insight into their unique capacities to heal and understand. Intuitive resonance is a key element in your ability to assess the higher frequencies of a particular path or teaching. WingMakers is neither a path or teaching, it is simply a way of living based on spiritual equality, and in this way of living, it proposes not to judge , but rather to distinguish carefully between the lower frequencies of separation and the higher frequencies of unity--one and all.

James, p.xvii, Collected Works of WingMakers Volume 1

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:41 am 
Posting Freak

This belongs here as a reminder and in appreciation, I love knowing these people are doing what they are and as Mark Hempel once said to me, I say to them, thank you for all you do!

Planetwork Press Team Interview

Published on Apr 20, 2013

Last January the Planetwork Press Team recorded an interview session which we felt that members of the WingMakers community would like to hear. We talk about how WingMakers and Planetwork Press started working together to produce the WingMakers Materials globally in physical print. Tony Sakson moderated the session with Mark Hempel and Darlene Berges.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4aNNlpiQ_k

Cathedral - CS&N