WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: BEHAVIORAL WISDOM
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 12:51 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
https://www.wingmakers.com/behavioral-wisdom/

Behavioral Wisdom

Social and Emotional Intelligence

For those who have read the works of WingMakers and Lyricus, you know a distinction is drawn between the mind’s knowledge of social intelligence, and the heart’s insight of emotional intelligence. They are unique environments from which you can operate and express.

The mind receives impressions about how the world works. This is sometimes called social programming or conditioning. The mind collects its programming from various sources—some clear and explicit, like school and family, some less obvious, like genetic predispositions or media programming.

Heart insight is an intuitive faculty that uses the power of emotions to shift experience and situations to a deeper and wider perspective, which is to say, a more integrated and harmonious picture. It’s easy, as we all know, to lose our sense of harmony and stability amid stressful times and events. Heart insight supports our innate ability to reset and move through challenging situations with a sense of purpose and poise.

Thus, head knowledge helps us navigate the social order and be successful in it, while heart insight helps us navigate the emotional order and reset and rebalance unsettled situations and negative emotions. These are their respective roles.

Social Intelligence: Consensual Reality
Overarching the mind and heart realms is the infinite consciousness. In the WingMakers materials it is referred to as the Sovereign Integral consciousness—that which is simultaneously connected to earth and infinity (I AM), and all life (WE ARE). This state supersedes the mind and heart—encompassing them both.

The mind uses words, images and numbers to communicate. The heart uses feelings and empathy. Our consciousness uses behaviors. This is an important, if not key understanding, because our consciousness oversees our mental and emotional states. It is the larger sphere that encompasses the mind and heart. Thus, consciousness is that part of us that is infinite and boundless. It is not contained in brain matter, body tissue or even the emotional energy of the heart. Yet it is individualized as us.

The Sovereign Integral consciousness identifies with us as individuals and the collective us as all. As it pertains to us as individuals, it orchestrates us—the parts of us. It is the unification cord upon which our various “pieces” like the mind, emotions and body are strung. And while our minds speak words and our hearts express feelings, our consciousness expresses its presence through behaviors.

So the question is, if our higher self uses behaviors to express itself, why is there so much dysfunctional behavior in the world?

The mind, aligned to social intelligence, has appropriated the human body. The mind inhibits the body from receiving guidance from the higher self. Behavior is a physical thing (the body is required). We cannot transmit our higher self through our behavior if our body is ruled by the mind or ego. This is part of the social programming: keep the focus on social intelligence—the rewards of glamour, success, influence, power, independence, even sheer survival—and the consciousness of the infinite self can be sidelined as immaterial.

The eclipse of the higher self by the mind and ego is a well-kept secret of consensual reality. The infinite being, we’re told, is a myth, unprovable, an imaginative abstraction, merely wishful thinking in the minds and hearts of the naïve. Or, if it is allowed as an abstraction, it is cloaked in allegorical veneers like cherubs and angels.

Social intelligence dominates our world. Emotional intelligence is expanding. Behavioral wisdom, a mere infant in its reach upon earth, is quietly orchestrating the new human consciousness.

Wholeness of the Journey

The idea that the higher consciousness can direct our behaviors by synchronizing the body, heart and mind as a team of expression can seem irrelevant in a world that wants easy power, control, money and fame. However, this social program is in the process of destruction. Imagine a large building that is being demolished with explosives, and you were able to watch its implosion one frame per day. Every other part of your life was in normal time, but the social program from which you were nourished was being demolished in ultra-slow motion—almost to the point you didn’t notice.

That is what is happening. The social program must be destroyed in order to activate people to the real value of their infinite selves. This conductor within you can orchestrate the body, heart and mind as tools of expression. Like an artist who can create inspiring art, you can create inspiring behaviors of forgiveness, appreciation, humility, compassion, understanding and valor.

The interesting thing about behavioral wisdom is that it arises within and nowhere else. It is the creation of our infinite selves in the expression of oneness and equality. Our mind, heart and body must be part of this oneness and equality so our behaviors can be authentically expressed. This is the new “building” that will be built in the rubble of social intelligence.

Behavioral wisdom is our future home. The vanguard has begun. We anchor it here on earth in our bodies, hearts and minds. We embody this alignment without fanfare or title. We forgive shortcomings, understanding that they are part of the wholeness of the journey that supports our infinite selves. We hold firm to the commitment of our purpose.

Commitment is the engine. The practice of behavioral wisdom is the fuel. The vehicle is you.

Post subject: Re: BEHAVIORAL WISDOM
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 1:05 pm 

this is precisely what I needed to read to calm down :P thanks starduster (for this thread)... I did not know that the new wingmakers website is out already... I kinda miss the old one it had a very mysterious underground feel to it.

...the new one feels very official, and upgraded... much more modern looking.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:39 am 
Posting Freak

What an oxymoron about behavioral wisdom by someone who only talks about it and is disconnected from any action to verify it with. Keep it up Onyks, keep embarrassing yourself although you could very well be yet another personality of starduster. :roll:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:53 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
Darlene Berges: Your first book in physical print is The Dohrman Prophecy, which takes place in a mystical forest. In the chapter titled “Virtues of the Heart,” Simon is explaining love to Joseph as the wholeness of human virtues, in particular the six heart virtues of appreciation, compassion, forgiveness, humility, understanding, and valor. Why are these six heart virtues so important and how do they play a part in our daily lives?

James Mahu: Love is a word-concept that is brimming with nested energies and subtleness. It is used in our collective culture somewhat casually without much thought to what it consists of. Most people shrug, smile and simply shake their heads in silence if they are asked to define love. Some people will dress love in the costume of divinity and call it divine or unconditional love, and leave it at that. I wanted to show the architecture of love.

The six heart virtues are the “rooms” in the home of love. They are not word-concepts; they are behaviors. The acquisition of behavioral intelligence is the task each of us is performing day-to-day whether we realize it or not. It is what life brings. We are all learning to forgive, to be humble, to express compassion, to be empathic and understand the other’s point of view, and so on. These are the qualities of love, and if we can pay attention to the branches of love, then love is expressed more completely in our lives.

This is the equivalent of consciousness, because consciousness is love. Thus, if you want to bring more of your Self—your consciousness—to this reality we call human life, then the six heart virtues and their expression, is a good way to do it.

The counsel to “be love” is easy to say or repeat, but surprisingly little has been written or even artistically expressed that actually provides a framework to do so. This is changing. The six heart virtues are part of that change.

http://planetworkpress.com/pwpcart/inde ... =page&id=9

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:25 am 

Sorry this was too much of a ramble - so I deleted it!!

Last edited by sirryah on Mon May 25, 2015 8:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:48 pm 

Shayalana wrote:
What an oxymoron about behavioral wisdom by someone who only talks about it and is disconnected from any action to verify it with. Keep it up Onyks, keep embarrassing yourself although you could very well be yet another personality of starduster. :roll:

Oh, looky looky... so you know how to write Onyks after all... you used to write Oynks and refer to it as a pig sound. So you are the one to be embarrassed for using scorn.

Well at least I am looking to improve, and apply and progress. You don't (from what I've seen you behave). I think you are the one embarrassing yourself with your unwise behavioral. I do not agree with you about me being disconnected from any action to verify with behavioral wisdom. You are off there on that one. And now you said that I COULD be an other personality of starduster when you used to say that I AM starduster... which is not true. Ugh Shay! Be embarrassed of your infidelity!

But now you revealed yourself... you used to spell my name Oynks, and call me out for being starduster. However you now spelled my name correctly and didn't say that I AM starduster (as you used to). You said I could. That I see as a little progress from your part. But you are still guilty of infidelity (for having that little doubt) and I won't take that from you (especially now when I've told you more than five times). If you ever do that again, I will remind you of the fact that it is YOU Shay that is to be embarrassed of your infidelity!

My response might be harsh for you... but it was you who brought up the word embarrassing. And told me to keep it up. How dare you?

I'll recap this one:

Shayalana wrote:
What an oxymoron about behavioral wisdom by someone who only talks about it and is disconnected from any action to verify it with.

YOU ARE DESCRIBING YOURSELF!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 21, 2015 10:16 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
https://www.wingmakers.com/behavioral-wisdom/

Behavioral Wisdom

Social and Emotional Intelligence

For those who have read the works of WingMakers and Lyricus, you know a distinction is drawn between the mind’s knowledge of social intelligence, and the heart’s insight of emotional intelligence. They are unique environments from which you can operate and express.

The mind receives impressions about how the world works. This is sometimes called social programming or conditioning. The mind collects its programming from various sources—some clear and explicit, like school and family, some less obvious, like genetic predispositions or media programming.

Heart insight is an intuitive faculty that uses the power of emotions to shift experience and situations to a deeper and wider perspective, which is to say, a more integrated and harmonious picture. It’s easy, as we all know, to lose our sense of harmony and stability amid stressful times and events. Heart insight supports our innate ability to reset and move through challenging situations with a sense of purpose and poise.

Thus, head knowledge helps us navigate the social order and be successful in it, while heart insight helps us navigate the emotional order and reset and rebalance unsettled situations and negative emotions. These are their respective roles.

Social Intelligence: Consensual Reality
Overarching the mind and heart realms is the infinite consciousness. In the WingMakers materials it is referred to as the Sovereign Integral consciousness—that which is simultaneously connected to earth and infinity (I AM), and all life (WE ARE). This state supersedes the mind and heart—encompassing them both.

The mind uses words, images and numbers to communicate. The heart uses feelings and empathy. Our consciousness uses behaviors. This is an important, if not key understanding, because our consciousness oversees our mental and emotional states. It is the larger sphere that encompasses the mind and heart. Thus, consciousness is that part of us that is infinite and boundless. It is not contained in brain matter, body tissue or even the emotional energy of the heart. Yet it is individualized as us.

The Sovereign Integral consciousness identifies with us as individuals and the collective us as all. As it pertains to us as individuals, it orchestrates us—the parts of us. It is the unification cord upon which our various “pieces” like the mind, emotions and body are strung. And while our minds speak words and our hearts express feelings, our consciousness expresses its presence through behaviors.

So the question is, if our higher self uses behaviors to express itself, why is there so much dysfunctional behavior in the world?

The mind, aligned to social intelligence, has appropriated the human body. The mind inhibits the body from receiving guidance from the higher self. Behavior is a physical thing (the body is required). We cannot transmit our higher self through our behavior if our body is ruled by the mind or ego. This is part of the social programming: keep the focus on social intelligence—the rewards of glamour, success, influence, power, independence, even sheer survival—and the consciousness of the infinite self can be sidelined as immaterial.

The eclipse of the higher self by the mind and ego is a well-kept secret of consensual reality. The infinite being, we’re told, is a myth, unprovable, an imaginative abstraction, merely wishful thinking in the minds and hearts of the naïve. Or, if it is allowed as an abstraction, it is cloaked in allegorical veneers like cherubs and angels.

Social intelligence dominates our world. Emotional intelligence is expanding. Behavioral wisdom, a mere infant in its reach upon earth, is quietly orchestrating the new human consciousness.

Wholeness of the Journey

The idea that the higher consciousness can direct our behaviors by synchronizing the body, heart and mind as a team of expression can seem irrelevant in a world that wants easy power, control, money and fame. However, this social program is in the process of destruction. Imagine a large building that is being demolished with explosives, and you were able to watch its implosion one frame per day. Every other part of your life was in normal time, but the social program from which you were nourished was being demolished in ultra-slow motion—almost to the point you didn’t notice.

That is what is happening. The social program must be destroyed in order to activate people to the real value of their infinite selves. This conductor within you can orchestrate the body, heart and mind as tools of expression. Like an artist who can create inspiring art, you can create inspiring behaviors of forgiveness, appreciation, humility, compassion, understanding and valor.

The interesting thing about behavioral wisdom is that it arises within and nowhere else. It is the creation of our infinite selves in the expression of oneness and equality. Our mind, heart and body must be part of this oneness and equality so our behaviors can be authentically expressed. This is the new “building” that will be built in the rubble of social intelligence.

Behavioral wisdom is our future home. The vanguard has begun. We anchor it here on earth in our bodies, hearts and minds. We embody this alignment without fanfare or title. We forgive shortcomings, understanding that they are part of the wholeness of the journey that supports our infinite selves. We hold firm to the commitment of our purpose.

Commitment is the engine. The practice of behavioral wisdom is the fuel. The vehicle is you.

I love this blog of James from wingmakers.com. He clarifies the role of the mind and emotions and especially consciousness through our behaviors. He clarifies how powerful our behavior is when exercising those six heart virtues and practising Quantum Pause which also gives our imaginations much needed exercise(on another blog by James on the same website).

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:38 am 
Posting Freak

I find this especially profound from the brilliant interview Darlene Berges had with James,and yet, its power is in its expression of simplicity.The HMS is very complex and overlays many times over the SI which makes it difficult to realize how duped we have been by it, layer upon layer upon layer.However, once we see/feel the stirrings of the SI getting through and note the difference between it and how deceived we've been, there is no turning back.

Quote:
Darlene Berges: Your first book in physical print is The Dohrman Prophecy, which takes place in a mystical forest. In the chapter titled “Virtues of the Heart,” Simon is explaining love to Joseph as the wholeness of human virtues, in particular the six heart virtues of appreciation, compassion, forgiveness, humility, understanding, and valor. Why are these six heart virtues so important and how do they play a part in our daily lives?

James Mahu: ... I wanted to show the architecture of love.

The six heart virtues are the “rooms” in the home of love. They are not word-concepts; they are behaviors. The acquisition of behavioral intelligence is the task each of us is performing day-to-day whether we realize it or not. It is what life brings. We are all learning to forgive, to be humble, to express compassion, to be empathic and understand the other’s point of view, and so on. These are the qualities of love, and if we can pay attention to the branches of love, then love is expressed more completely in our lives.

This is the equivalent of consciousness, because consciousness is love. Thus, if you want to bring more of your Self—your consciousness—to this reality we call human life, then the six heart virtues and their expression, is a good way to do it.

The counsel to “be love” is easy to say or repeat, but surprisingly little has been written or even artistically expressed that actually provides a framework to do so. This is changing. The six heart virtues are part of that change.

Darlene Berges: In your second book Quantusum, your main character Solomon tells the story in his own words. His story explores the discovery of a technology called the Grand Portal, which will allow humankind to see the soul and realize its inmost identity as the Sovereign Integral. What is the importance of the Grand Portal and Sovereign Integral in your writings?

James Mahu: The Grand Portal is the kernel of my entire body of work. It is the focal point at which every sentence, brush stroke, music composition, stanza, and voice bends in unity and deference. The Grand Portal is the irrefutable scientific discovery of the human soul. The “scientific” does not necessarily mean that science will discover it, but rather that it is repeatable. The discovery can move across all of humanity like an ocean wave passes over a shoreline of sand particles, carrying them to a new place of understanding.

This is an expansion of consciousness that lifts all of humanity. What is its spark? What causes this shift and expansion? It always begins with one. One consciousness peers into the abyss and sees the reality from illusion. They see that human consciousness is a melding of I AM and WE ARE. This is the framework of the Sovereign Integral consciousness, of which every human is. We are the consciousness of I AM WE ARE.

While many of us have accepted the social programming that humans are I WANT YOU WANT WE COMPETE, this is shifting. In the next seventy years or so, humanity will journey to this Grand Portal experience and we will be called to understand a new level of our existence. It is not a biomechanical merging with technology, but rather an elemental, stripped-down essence of our truest humanity—the Sovereign Integral consciousness—embodied in a human instrument, living upon earth.

http://planetworkpress.com/pwpcart/inde ... =page&id=9

Also, "The Weather Composer: The Battlefield is Born" is now available in book form from Planetary Press here:
http://planetworkpress.com/pwpcart/index.php
:>}

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:12 pm 
Posting Freak

sirryah thank you for sharing your experience it has been very meaningful to me having gone through a similar event. Thanks again.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 8:20 am 

Shayalana wrote:
sirryah thank you for sharing your experience it has been very meaningful to me having gone through a similar event. Thanks again.

Thanks for your nice comments Shayalana... especially for something that was actually a great big boring ramble. I cringed when re-reading it, so I've just done everyone a favour and deleted it!

I hope all well with you.

Cheers.