WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Similarity——Another version of My Central Purpose?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:20 am 

1st paragraph of 《My Central Purpose》,it is almost the same as the 2nd paragraph

The blueprint of exploration has an overarching intention; you are not the recipients of divine labor and meticulous training only to ensure that you may enjoy endless bliss and eternal ease. There is a purpose of transcendent service concealed beyond the horizon of the present universe age. If I designed you to take you on an eternal excursion into nirvana, I certainly would not construct your entire universe into one vast and intricate training school, requisition a substantial branch of my creation as teachers and instructors, and then spend ages upon ages piloting you, one by one, through this enormous universe school of experiential learning. The furtherance of the system of human progression.....

The paragraph below comes from a book,published in 1955

The mortal-survival plan has a practical and serviceable objective; you are not the recipients of all this divine labor and painstaking training only that you may survive just to enjoy endless bliss and eternal ease. There is a goal of transcendent service concealed beyond the horizon of the present universe age. If the Gods designed merely to take you on one long and eternal joy excursion, they certainly would not so largely turn the whole universe into one vast and intricate practical training school, requisition a substantial part of the celestial creation as teachers and instructors, and then spend ages upon ages piloting you, one by one, through this gigantic universe school of experiential training. The furtherance of the scheme of mortal progression.....

Post subject: Re: Similarity——Another version of My Central Purpose?
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 7:31 am 
Posting Freak

What is the name of the book please ?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2014 9:40 pm 

the best two cosmology of our universe,one is 《Liminal cosmology》,the other is the name you have known,and this book used the name of "Fiirst Source" before wm

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:17 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I remember discussing this before ... I believe the quote comes from the Urantia book of channeling ... small wonder that it is salted with quotes from the Transition Zones - Anu is very familiar with them and knew that they would resonate within the heart of humanity ( after all they are (universally) True) and so he used one of his organtic portals to transfer this knowledge into our collective awareness ... why is it surprising that the same (ancient) information is being shared in two Cosmologies - when it is Universally known "Truth" ?

IMO - if anyone is plagiarizing - it is Anu - because it was him - or someone assigned by him that dictated the information that became the Urantia "book" ... James made it clear that he was simply transferring data from the TZs -from one medium of communication to another - he took no credit for writing it ... and as far as I know, no one has ever taken credit for "writing" the Urantia materials but we all understand intuitively that they came into our awareness via channeling beings from the Astral Plane - and we should know by now that everything that comes from there is distorted - serves the agenda of Anu to conceal the "whole" truth ... from my perspective, it was one last attempt to give Religion (god-worship) some credibility - and to seduce more into that "world" of dis-information ... it is a very old technique to "sugar-coat" a lie - to place it in the middle of ten "truths" ... to be swallowed whole by the hungry truth seeker.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:31 pm 

From Urantia
paper 48 Morontia Life last two paragraph

Urantia paper book P558
4th Edition 2013

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:48 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
James suggest that we seek the Source ... and has told us that the Urantia book is valid - but not for THIS planet ... IMO it was a very crafty move on Anus part to release that information when he did (at the beginning of the New Age Movement) but.... If you have read the Urantia book, you can determine for yourself, how and where - according to it, We (species) "went off the rails" and deviated from the pattern it establishes for God Worshipers and channelers of AP guides .

James also suggests strongly that we do not compare "teachings" - that there is really nothing to compare to Universal Truth - it is what it is - no one owns it ... like what the Christians call "the golden rule" and ascribe to Jesus - was nothing "new" - just because he said it - it is the "core" wisdom of this Planet and the Universe - he heard it from the Essene (Gnostics) and they heard it from the Kabbalist and they got it from Adam ... just because someone repeats it and incorporates it into their own Belief System (word for word) doesn't make it "their" doctrine - but simply reveals that their org recognizes that particular Universal truth

there are several places in the Q and As where James talks about the Urantia book but here is one of them

Question 52 – Did the WM have dealings with any others in our neck of the woods, galaxy, etc.? Is that why there are other teachings, like Urantia, and other channeled materials that are very similar to WM Philosophy?

Answer 52 – The exportation of the teachings called WingMakers is in fact the work assembled by Lyricus. The name WingMakers is simply an encoded word that has been used to represent a portion of these teachings for humanity. In terms of Lyricus’ mandate and reach, it is as far-reaching as any organization within the universe, and it is certainly an influence in other life-bearing planets within the Milky Way galaxy. Other teachings like Urantia or channeled teaching stem from different sources. In some cases there is similarity and to the degree this occurs, it is because the universe is not entirely subjective.

what everyone seems to forget is the fact that Lyricus did NOT create these materials either - but tell us that they "discovered" them - already written - and are sharing them with anyone who wants to know what they say ... but very few are kept up to date with the evolution of the Urantia teachings ... the channeling didn't stop in 1955 when the book was published - the Hierarchy decided not to share everything - which typical of all Religions - to maintain power with "hidden" information - whether you attend meetings regularly or not- only those deemed "worthy" are permitted to know the "whole" story .