WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: The Energetic Heart - Its Purpose in Human Destiny - Review
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:59 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I has been seven full years now, that we have had the opportunity to "digest this" paper ... many may have had experiences, by now, that were directly related to understanding these concepts because, as stated in the intro, it is part of an Event String that YOU are participating in. ....which I believe, over the years, may have given us a new perspective of what we are participating in on a daily basis.

This, paper may be my favorite of all the "new materials" James has released ... maybe because we waited so long for it ... or maybe because of what it reveals, which is the LTO's intimate understanding of Human/ Nature and how OUR perspectives of the the Energetic Heart / Wholeness Navigator have changed over the years ... by putting our knowledge of how it is activated, and just what purpose it serve in Human Destiny into our reality - I find it very reassuring and encouraging.

I would appreciate your perspective of this Paper as we re-visit it in this topic - the more we contribute, the more we all gain ... I hope you will share them as we discuss this paper, one sub-topic at a time ... but to be perfectly honest with you... the global events of this week have been particularly disturbing to me, and I need to focus on something that I found extremely comforting in the past - anything, other than what the Media Circus is presenting - and I am hopeing that by creating this topic, I will be able to immerse these issues in a neutralized heart - a practice that I have found beneficial and that I hope to share as an alternative to being distracted by the puppet master's latest Drama

so sit back, get a cuppa-chi - put some wm's music on in the background ... and set your mind free to focus on something that has a great purpose in Human Destiny ... because I believe that the message contained in this paper is the only way we are going to get through this ever increasingly violent drama without becoming "unbalanced" :mrgreen:

Last edited by starduster on Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: The Energetic Heart - Its Purpose in Human Destiny - Rev
PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:47 pm 
Posting Freak

I have never realized the significance of the title - until today ... it has been the "EH" paper (snicker) in my mind's filing system ... the "It Purpose in Human Destiny" part was lost in "textisizing" our language ... and it is perhaps the message that I missed - eight years ago when it was released and we first discussed it

here is the intro ... snipped from this linkhttp://www.wingmakers.com/downloads/energeticheart%28print%29.pdf found in the What's New section of the WM's website - I will be structuring the context, to reflect my own perspective of what is being said ... but I am not changing any words - these are direct quotes - in blue

The Energetic Heart: Its Purpose in Human Destiny
©
2005, WingMakers LLC, Al
l Rights Reserved Page 2

INTRODUCTION

An inquiry I receive more often than any other is related to how people can be of service and fulfill their purpose in this lifetime. Among the many threads of this inquiry are:
How do I go about discovering what my mission and purpose is?
I have all of this energy, insight and love to give to humanity, how best do I channel it?
These are noble and sincere questions, and I take them to heart as they were intended. I’ll do my best, with the limitations of words to describe what IS happening now on the planet and how people can assist in the times to come.

As many of you have read in the prophecies of the ancients, earth, and by association, humanity, is undergoing a transition in consciousness forecast to occur in the 2012 timeframe. This planetary shift is part of a larger design of a galactic shift, which is part of a still larger design of a cosmic shift that crosses multiple dimensions of time/space. It is as large as you can conceive when you’re in your most lucid state of heart-mind synchrony.

One of the reasons that earth is now populated with 6.5 billion people is that it is the theater of interest to a vast assortment of cosmic beings incarnating to help in, and observe, this planetary transition.

Each of you is a part of this, particularly if you’re reading these words since they are part of an Event String to align individuals to this under-taking.

as you can see where I placed my emphasis - I BELIEVE and I am a part of this ... that we EACH are a part of this Event String to align individuals - to this under-taking ... but what does that involve, really ? I am reminded that James has told us in several places, that the WMMs (specifically the music) were designed to Activate or "awaken" the Entity's consciousness/ our human Soul with embedded frequencies, that we probably couldn't even hear -... if you used the "tools" as suggested, or visited the Event Temples - the frequencies in the music and the visuals were specifically designed to "activate" your Entity's Heart - the Wholeness Navigator - which is not limited or restricted to or by the Human Instrument --- James tells us that just by exposing ourselves to the WMMs - they activate core programs in the HI - whether we are aware of it happening or not and that this is the first step in the transformation (of the Entity) - which, as we know, began in 1998 with the launch of the LTO's materials via James working through Mark Hamel on the internet and which has continued to enhance our consciousness for 15 years now.

so what does having my heart Activated mean ? was it inactive before that ... well I don't "think" so - but I believe that being exposed to the WMMs, is the point where "the watcher" decides to participate in the experiences of the HI ("the sleeper (in CH24 art) is awaken) ... to make ITs presence known to the HI - and to contribute its intelligence to the HI's Mind System ... but it can't do that if the HI doesn't open its Mind Systems to the Soul's messages ... which, is not as simple as it sounds, because over the centuries of using the altered HMS we have build up huge (fire)walls to defend our personal belief systems - to protect our Personal Wisdom, from being ridiculed, and what we hold sacred dis-respected.

the internet allows a certain degree of anonymity that has encourages many people to share their perspectives of Life - so it was not surprizing, to find that what they believed was their own "personal wisdom", is what we all have in common ... we all believe that we are (to some degree) Immortal, that we all have a Soul, that reveals we all have the same Creator and that our existence serves a purpose... but we never really knew what that purpose was, until these materials were released

you want to serve a higher purpose ... you want to realize you potential fully, and you want to be Appreciated, shown Compassion, experience true Forgiveness, and Humility. We all desire Understanding and the gratitude it inspires - and we all need to accept the responsibility Valiantly, to share our Soul's unique perspectives of what we are participating in - that will assist the global species to enhance their consciousness - without altering the authentic message - the Universal Truths, of the Energetic Heart, and to keep them from being distorted by an individual unrefined ego.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:10 pm 
Posting Freak

now into the meat of the paper, after setting up a back ground, and giving us the LTO's perspective of what we are participating in

OUR SHIFTING DESTINY

There are forces on the planet that are not consciously aware of this shift, but are nonetheless playing their part in creating the conditions that will facilitate it.
Without trying to alarm you in any way, there will be calamitous times ahead for humanity, particularly in the next seven to nine years. This is part of the process for a planetary consciousness to move from one dimension to a higher dimension where the attributes of that higher dimension can find expression in the mass consciousness and transform the way in which hierarchical systems like government, commerce, religion and culture function.

This re-gridding or transformation of the key systems of the planet must occur before the major discoveries of humanity can manifest.

These major discoveries include the repositioning of intelligence as something supernatural, interconnected and heart-centered.
This is the precursor to the irrefutable scientific discovery of the human soul and its interconnection with the broader multiverse, which will come about in the last quarter of this
century.

The changes that will be occurring in the next seven years are substantial hurdles for humanity to leap over, without falling. It requires all of us to express an inner calm and confidence— to adopt the frequencies of our innermost heart and share them with the public.
I’ll explain this in more detail later on.

Those of you familiar with the WingMakers Materials know that the Animus are a part of the mythological expression of Lucifer, or evil incarnate. They operate in conjunction with organizations bent on the control of earth and her inhabitant s. They are not exclusively extra-terrestrial; they are here among us.
Before anyone becomes troubled at this statement, let me affirm clearly that the Animus (I will refer to them with this moniker only for consistency’s sake) are playing a role in this shift. Without them it would not occur at this time given the planet’s history.

By the standards of good and evil, they are evil because they believe in the supremacy of the mind and its abilities to engineer social and economic outcomes for their benefit by manipulating the masses of humanity and exploiting the planet’s resources.
What they do not understand is that there are higher powers than the human or even extraterrestrial intellect—no matter how educated or evolved it may be—that are organizing and
operating at a collective level. There is not a single Messiah, Prophet or Savior in this era that will come and balance these elitist forces. In our time, it is a co-mingling of cosmic, extraterrestrial and human forces because the stakes are too important, the macroenvironment too complicated, and the histories too muddled for any one person to step forward and help humanity leap over the hurdles that lie ahead. This time it will be done as a unified team.

This team will steer the course of the planetary consciousness and the dimensional shift that awaits it. It will operate in accord to the principles of the heart, independent of the minds of the appointed elite.

There is a passage in Liminal Cosmogony that states:
“When the Animus believe they are entering the mansion of earth, using keys of the intellect,
the Tribe of Light will enter through the backdoor,
sealing the entryway and windows with a frequency that no intellect can unlock.
The Animus will struggle to prevail, but having hearts that have withered they are drawn to the lower fields prepared for them,
while the mansion of earth graduates into a meadow of grace and calm from which the soul of man can rise.”

With an allegorical tone, this passage aptly describes what will occur.
The “struggle to prevail” will be unpleasant to many people and the associated stresses will cause many to unbalance and shift away from their hearts and higher minds, operating instead from their survival centers of the reptilian or first brain. It is at this time—as humanity is making its leap—that each of you can contribute your heart energy to the greater good.

wow, once again we are being invited to assist ... "and we implore you - to do the right thing" . I have a little difficulty seeing the difference between "saving yourself" and Survival ... but it becomes clear as we move into this paper ... that one's physical state of being has a great deal of influence on the ability for FSI to flow through you (and assist others) - something that we have had all this time to practice and hopefully, master ... is going to be put to the test in our collective reality - our success isn't going to be based upon individual performance - which re-inforces the necessity for an individual's sincere intent to help others to see what they have chosen to participate in - from a Wholeness Perspective

I am not suggesting that we try to alter this event - I am not here to "convert" Animus - James says " the Animus... are playing a role in this shift. Without them it would not occur at this time given the planet’s history..." ( of willful ignorance and a preference for momentary pleasures - even above perusing their First Point as a participant in the Plan of First Source).

And I am sure that some of you will point to the fact that James is clearly talking about a "dimensional" shift taking place first - but please note that he also says: "This is the precursor to the irrefutable scientific discovery of the human soul ..." and that several times he warns of "hurdles for humanity" which are Physical - the body and soul ARE joined, whether you believe it or not - the "Developmental Process" the LTO outline in the Lyricus website - that begins with an undisputable (IMO) physical shift of the Planet is also a precursor to the Grand Portal's reveal-ation ... we have the opportunity to make a dimensional shift now - or as soon as we master our "state of being" - consistently and coherently expressing Virtues of the Heart to maintain a frequency stream of Heart's intelligence to pour into the Saviorship model of existence - and transform it.

if you missed it ... I would also like to point out to you that James states clearly here - that there will be no saviors ... while at the same time he mentions "cosmic, exteraterrestrial and human " forces being co-mingled in this phase of the Plan - and rules them out ... we have got to give up the notion that some-one or thing, will "save us" from our own self-deception and work on developing the ability that we all have to NOT react automatically to emotionally charged "trigger words" salted through out our language - by design, to distort the message .

and I congratulate us on the progress we have made in our practice of expressing the Heart Virtures (to the best of our human abilities, thus far) because once we grasp how simple maintaining an open door for the frequencies of Divine Love to flow through us, is - it will become our preferred state of being ... that can not be disrupted by a physical shift of any kind because we will be in harmony with the Nature - transforming WITH it, without resistance, to a new state of consciousness ... calmly

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:56 am 

In remaining as “neutral” as possible in looking at the global situation but also allowing my consciousness to move into a more macro setting I can’t help steer my attention into considering what possible benefits could be envisaged, from a futuristic perspective, relative to what appears now as atrocious acts of control and ridiculous power hungry acts of distortion and manipulation of resources.

If our planet were to undergo a “Sunrot”, an apocalyptic global environmental shift, now, that is within the time frame of our developing consciousness still in its transitional phase from inequality to equality, what would be the most fundamental technologies and resources required to re-build a coherent civilization?

What practical assistance could be provided to those communities that are without the opportunity to access food, let alone grow it? What information systems would be available to access to apply an infrastructure for communication and technological applications? Before being able to apply new formats for governance, communication systems, education, science and culture, basic human survival would obviously take precedence, as illustrated in The Weather Composer. With limited food, limited communication systems and the possibility for limited survivors with technological and agricultural knowledge, how would we be best prepared to survive the immediate demands in order to rebuild coherent communities?

Is there a grander purpose and design behind massive production and storage of, say, corn that is able to “grow in the harshest of environments”? Is there a grander purpose and design behind massive production and storage in "weather resistant" facilities of communication systems and information? When, albeit from our micro perspective, these strategies that are already implemented can only be seen for their counter-productivity to an equality based, organic global system. This is sensitive ground to be touching upon and I do not wish to imply that there is any merit in my thought process here; what I am alluding to is the possibility of how things that appear insane and out of our control can in fact provide tremendous change even though difficult to digest. To try and clarify I must include this statement from James Q&A Section.

“Disease serves a purpose for the broader species even though it seems absurd in the context of the individual. The medical technology that a species develops to combat its own mortality, is precisely the technical footing required for science to prove the existence of soul (Grand Portal). “

I don’t think many of us can ignore asking the question as to why James/Wingmakers/Lyricus would commission The Weather Composer manuscript to be released. A novel that took many by surprise even though there are multidimensional concepts throughout. Primarily though the surface plot appears to mirror the flow of apocalyptic films and novels circulating in mainstream. A common theme in these apocalyptic events is the instantaneous dismantling of “status” clumping everyone into recognizing that they are now on equal footing due to the immediate needs of physical body survival and protection. This is then followed by the “opportunity” to rebuild communities.

New concepts and ideas are undoubtedly growing exponentially side by side our dominant governance system of control over others. We have great visionaries implementing wonderful alternatives to our totalitarian regime, (Thrive, etc, etc) and perhaps we will steadily transition to these alternatives without an apocalyptic event. But if we did have an apocalyptic event then what would be the point of these thriving visions now? This is where I view another fundamental positive that can be applied should an apocalyptic event happen. If our heart-centered imaginations and heart-centered visions were not showing development and growth now, in contrast to the control systems, then the rebuilding of global coherence based on equality after an apocalypse would be near on impossible. I hate to use the cliché “out of something bad, something good happens”, but if we apply this view to an apocalypse we can actually see how we are greatly prepared, from all angles, situations and levels of awareness, to make the most powerful transition toward human global coherence via the catalyst of an apocalypse, should we be in the path of such due to cosmic forces beyond our on-the-ground control.

I do not wish to imply here that I am supportive of GMO’s or any of the other numerous systems that many of us view as not catering to our best potential. What I am open to viewing is simply some of the possibilities of how the Animus collective are contributing to this shift, considering that, “Without them it would not occur at this time given the planet’s history.” For example could their greed and hoarding of stuff in concrete basements today actually provide humanity with a pretty impressive start-up kit if faced with a planetary shift of catastrophic proportions?

So what are the higher intelligence powers not only aware of, but orchestrating, how are they orchestrating it and am I in alignment with it via the intuitive intelligence that becomes increasingly broader in my energetic heart? What I am attempting to process therefore is a higher view perspective which I find easier to do when I am shifted into neutrality which then encourages me to constructively think about possible transitions and solutions to our “human instrument” global problems from a larger, longer term perspective, this then spirals back down to provide clarity and purpose to this phase. I find myself beckoned and encouraged to incorporate applying a broader focus on a daily basis even though I am unable to extract, or define a lot of the information, for the heart energetic that takes me to this domain is supportive and understood enough without my ability to fully translate into my mind.

So what if I found myself, hypothetically, in a survivor position requiring that I had to now be part of the restructuring of our global systems after experiencing a cosmic force that forced our civilizations to unite globally? What contributions, skills, knowledge, etc could I bring to the table, so to speak? Would coherency of my energetic heart be important amidst this chaos? Where would energetic heart coherence factor in on the “priorities list” of agriculture, communications, security, governance, health, education, spirituality, culture, economics, etc in a global crisis? What strikes me resoundingly now about the intelligence that WM/Lyricus are transmitting is that no matter what physical aspect we can contribute to the world, be it now, in an apocalypse, or what we are experiencing now that could well be written as an apocalyptic state from our future history books, THE MOST ESSENTIAL AND MOST POWERFUL PRIORITY THAT SEAMLESSLY APPLIES TO ALL SECTORS OF LIFE for enabling transition from inequality to equality based systems, is the power of the Energetic Heart. If I find myself in a group of 2, 3, 100, 1000, 10,000 people I now know that if I am able to not only access my energetic heart, but vigilantly maintain it, I am a more functional conduit for the frequency of Source Equality. And if a percentage of the people in the group I find myself in are also able to hold this frequency for transmission, the decision making process within the group has the grand potential for enabling a defining shift from chaos to coherency.

The essential truth of behavior is to not forget your divine link and co-creative abilities with First Source, despite the enculturation of society. But if you forget, the essential action is to remember and rebuild this link, and this is done through the virtues of the heart.
(Art of the Genuine)

I appreciate you bringing forth this topic for a revisit Starduster as I also find it not only assists with expanding my perspective and understanding of a bigger picture but in doing so it really does provide purpose, practicality and achievability for all of humanity with on-the-ground power tools irrespective of where one is stationed in life. I also find that when all of this is fused into my energetic heart there is, as you have reminded, that wonderful scale of balance to be found to assist with these challenging global times and with being able to emerge coherently each time disequilibrium occurs individually due to dismantling the old and restructuring the new.

It is not complicated. It is simple and fundamental. As long as a system is stable, or at equilibrium, it’s difficult to change it, but as it shifts toward disequilibrium and descends into chaos then even a filament of coherent energy can bring it into a new structure—a new harmony. This applies equally to you as an individual as it does to earth. Each of us can be a filament of coherent energy.

Woven together, these filaments constitute an energetic potency that draws the shift of earth and humanity into a more balanced transition.
(Energetic Heart)

I have included the following quotes from “The Art of the Genuine: A Spiritual Imperative” as I feel they are complimentary in tying into the topic “Our Shifting Destiny” that you have brought forth for further contemplation.

The planet we live on is an intelligence unto itself. It is both physical and has very high frequency energetic structures just as we do. It is shifting from the 3rd dimension to the higher 4th dimension and it has been planning this before humanity was even seeded on the planet. It is part of the evolutionary cycle of planetary systems to transmute accumulated densities from one dimension before passing into a higher dimensional grid.

Compassion therefore is extended to both our fellow beings and the planet itself with the realization that we are part of one another’s destiny if only for a single lifetime. Planet and person dance in the ascending currents of First Source in a collaborative process of regeneration and renewal. We are all part of the mysterious overtures and energetic transcendence that is occurring between earth and the universe, and as earth transforms its accumulated densities each of us will be challenged to transform our own, or become further embedded in our fears and emotional turmoil.

We are privileged to be part of the ascending planetary structure of earth’s nurturing spirit and universe importance. There is now present on earth an amazing diversity of cosmic beings sheathed in human instruments, but hailing from incredibly diverse sectors of the cosmos. We are here to witness and support this transcendence of earth over the densities and entrainment of the three dimensional intelligence and its artifacts. We are here to accelerate our spiritual growth in an order of magnitude seldom achieved elsewhere in the multiverse. This is a gift of the earth to those present on the planet at this time, and, in some small measure, the motive for our compassion.

Perhaps it has been said before, but I want to stress this point, do not practice the art of the genuine solely for your own spiritual growth. Practice it primarily for the evolutionary expansion of the planet and those whom your life touches. You are an engineer of this expansion and evolutionary movement when you operate from this perspective because you are focused on the locus of control–the functional leverage of your own emotional state for the good of the planet and those upon her. It is precisely this perspective that is the “sail” upon which the new energetics of First Source “blow”.

As I said earlier, light is a texture of love. A new light is emerging from the cosmos that is catalyzing the light to shift in other worlds as well, including our solar system, planet and subtle fields of existence therein. You can think of this new light frequency as a catalyst of the shift of human existence, but it is really a catalyst for the earth, and humanity is merely along for the ride as it were. Earth holds a special place in the universe, not necessarily because of what it represents today, but what it will represent in its glorious future.

The love frequency that you hold inside you, the braiding of the six heart virtues into the formulas of loving behavior, can be channeled in such a way that it touches earth. Contemplate this: you can touch the earth with your field of consciousness in a powerful way that actually facilitates its evolutionary shift, and in so doing, your own as well.

This is the final aspect of the art of the genuine that bears consideration. As your field of consciousness or energetic body becomes more harmonious and coherent, the love frequency seats itself more vibrantly in your human instrument. This means that you have access to your higher self in more vivid, tangible ways. With this heightened access, you also have the ability to channel this love frequency with selective precision.

Channeling this love frequency to earth is an integral aspect of practicing the art of the genuine, but it is not to be tackled too early in the practice. There is a clearing of old patterns and energies that must take place first, and then a certain self mastery of the new energetics before one can channel with the required precision and emotional strength. It is a vital phase within the practice and could be likened to the final layer of its purpose.
(Art of the Genuine)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:41 pm 
Posting Freak

wonderful reply Tolsap, thank you for your honest perspective of "our shifting destiny" - you have brought up some very valid points ... and that with your assistance, we might be able to REALize the "higher purpose" - the shifting destiny, that this forum serves our species.

I found the title of this sub-topic, somewhat surprising, considering that we were told in the third philo paper that we are not free to choose our destiny - that it is determined by First Source Intelligence ... which until I re-read this, seemed to me to be "set" - but as the first statement James, makes, reveals... most people are not aware that their "destiny" as an individual or as a species, is to enhance consciousness by sharing their "dream" - and that the longer we live, the more consciousness we gain - even if we are not physically active - we learn something new every day ... Having experienced both "models of existence" that are available to us today ... I have come to realize that "success" isn't dependent upon technology ... people have been increasing their Consciousness for thousand of years, before Technology was introduced to the world ... we rode around on horses and hand pumped our water, grew our own food, and lived without electrictic or Pharm Cos just fine - right up until 200 years ago -

why would the Europeans give the American Indians guns ? Why would the Annunaki give us Technology?- if it didn't serve THEIR purpose ? We have become so dependent upon technology - that if the lights were to go out for just a week (around the world) - our Society would collapse and if the lights didn't come back on for a year ... the Society that springs up after that event will be quite different from the one that collapsed - because our values would have changed dramatically - in just days ... the only people who would not be "unbalanced" by that event, will be the individuals who are INdependent of technology ... our "heroes" won't be CEO that get million dollar bonuses - they will be the person who shows them how to plant a garden ... and not many of the younger generations have that knowledge ... but when they SEE these "older" people thriving well, in all circumstances - then they won't be so quick to kill them for what's in their pantry ... which is just as full as it ever was

we don't know what is coming - that will change our destiny ... but we do know that the Plan of First Source is not focused upon the accumulation of wealth or power over others... that it is focused on our becoming Independent ... which means - that what-ever happens, it will be directed towards that goal ... If as a loving parent, we were to discover that our child had become addicted to a substance - that when used appropriately was beneficial, but when abused was destructive ... we would do whatever we could to help them understand the consequences of their behavior - and help them break their addiction ....but if they continued to ignore the wisdom of our experience, perhaps we would be forced to take more drastic steps ... but if they had no desire to be Independent - nothing would change ... I know this because of my experience with my first husband ... I watched him go through "re-hab" EIGHT times - and of his own free will - return to his "learned behavior" - that allowed him to ignore, completely, his purpose of creation. What if our Creator, was at that point, where taking drastic measures was the only way it could get this species back on the path of it purpose of creation ? ... what if IT were to put us into a position where the things that we have become dependent upon no longer exist ? What if when my husband got out of re-hab (the first time) there wasn't any booze to buy ?

No doubt, that when there isn't a crutch around, we will all learn how to function without it - or find someone willing to let us lean on them ... if progressing, is our most sincere desire ...And no doubt, that my husband, would set about to make his own booze ASAP when he found there was none for sale ... but the chance, that during that process, of growing the potatoes that he plans on making his vodka out of ... he comes to appreciate his life - without it - would be worth it to society if that "reboot" made him aware of a "higher purpose" - and he decided to barter that sack of spuds he planned on making booze with - for a goat that will enhance his family's life ... I can't help but believe that this is the purpose of the Shift ... to give us the opportunity to be INDEPENDENT and to share our individuated knowledge - of our own free will .

in the book The Stand, by Steven King ... he describes a Pandemic that kills 95% of the Earth's population ... the Earth doesn't go through any changes, so they have all they need to survive ... the infrastructures remains, and it is just a matter of getting organized enough to turn the lights back on ... but what makes this story different, is the fact that all the people who survive are focused on fulfilling their personal DREAM ... and their dream guides them to an well aged black woman living in the middle of Kansas, on a farm, where she spent her entire life, in an relationship with Nature ... totally UN - dependent upon technology ... her life didn't change when everyone died and the lights went out - and because of the knowledge she had - she was considered the most valuable person on Earth ... and they were willing to "carry" her - to a place where she could help them re-organize and re-start Society because her dream was developed enough to encompass all of theirs.

I want to be that woman ... I want my life to express my relationship with Nature ... that is far more valuable than a mountain of gold ... I want it to be so apparent, that when someone crosses my path - that it is evident - that my value - no matter what age I am, is obvious at a glance ... to the point where my physical weaknesses (due to my advanced age) would be overlooked - and that they would "carry" me ... if necessary - and protect the valuable knowledge that I have to share, due to my intimate relationship with Nature .

the destiny that our Creator envisioned - that inspired It to create this species, with the potential to be Independent - yet of their own free will contribute to Society - has been dramatically altered by the programs that Anu wrote into the HMS ...almost the entire species is dependent upon upon Technology now ...and the only way to get us back on track is to pull the plug ... which will be a rude awakening for most - but it may help us understand why we need to be Independent ... because we can not progress if the only thing we are focused on is getting our daily "fix" and we are only interested in serving our self.

Regarding the value to the individual. If anyone is involved in the study of these materials for their own sake and not the sake of the greater humanity, they are missing the point of these teachings and their import. The study of the spiritual domain is the study of selflessness and the expression of soul in the soul carrier for the benefit of all. If there is any other motivation, it will obscure the preparatory phase of the individual and diminish their ability to contribute to the deeper energetics of the master event string. Lyricus.com / Facts.

you are ALL welcome - to lean on me... I may be old and slow, but we will get there - one step at a time... because of my relationship to the Navigator - the Map-maker.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 4:54 pm 

Powerful posts starduster and Tolsap. I am most moved by yer written posts.

... I am amazed by the timing of this topic, as it strikes me flawlessly! Exactly what I needed, and also what I wanted to see, and experience, and engage in:
a topic about the energetic heart.

Yess! Now we're talking. It was about time. Thank you starduster for bringing this topic forth, and Tolsap for contributing your unique and coherent view, making this thread a dialogue.

As I read the paper, I remembered an important thing again. The choice. I read the paper out loud, and reading it out loud, helped me breathe together with the words. At the bottom of page 10 ; is the title 'Potentials and choice' . I will want to highlight that subject as a contribution to this topic, for a starter, in this post. As we further study the paper...

POTENTIALS AND CHOICE
There is a part of you, quiet as it may be, that asks a logical question: “If First Source is so powerful, omniscient, and the source of the highest love, how and why does an individual like me make any difference?”

If you didn’t have the potential to make a difference you would not be here. The operative word, in this case, is potential. Having this potential is precisely what defines the individual because with potential a choice must be made. If we could leave everything to our Creator, we would be comparatively less valuable—a commodity of the cosmos.

However, each of us carries the possibility to transmit into this universal grid of humanity and contribute to it—not because it requires something of us, but because we require something of it. The gesture of placing your heart of hearts on the palm of your hand and offering it to your brothers and sisters in selfless contribution is the ultimate sign to First Source that you are prepared for the dimensional shift.

A signal must be offered
, and it must be the exact signal or it will pass into lower dimensional grids that do not have access to the energetic pathways to transport your signals to the Central Sun.

There are many grids that encircle the planet and human consciousness, but only one interpenetrates all. Only one is inclusive without exception. And it is this grid that is being engineered to accommodate the coming shift. You can think of it as a “shoehorn” of humanity’s consciousness that will move the earth to a new dimensional state. The stronger this grid is, the better it will serve its ultimate purpose.

My thoughts on that quote is that we are being lifted up from 'little me' to 'me w/ potential' . There is more appreciation of our 'value' (as a species) as each of us carries the possibility to transmit into this universal grid of humanity and contribute to it. We are not just a commodity of the cosmos. The choice is to be made.

You, as an individual, can choose to be connected to this network,
conducting the coherent energy that it operates on, or you can choose not to. That’s what I mean when I say it is not complicated. Indeed, it is a simple choice.

Simple. Elegantly effective.

This one (Living aligned and UNconflicted) clarifies much to me , so therefore as it benefits me I will highlight it here:

LIVING ALIGNED AND UNCONFLICTED
Within the human instrument there are many centers of intelligence. In one sense, every cell is intelligent. However, the primary clusters of human intelligence are the heart and brain—specifically the prefrontal lobes7, while the primary source of divine intelligence, relative to the human body, is the
connection that the heart has with the Creator’s Spirit or dispensation of the love frequency.

Because the heart is an independent sensory organ8, at the physical level, and a connective link to the Creator, at an energetic level, it has a capacity for divine intelligence that is most accessible when one is unconflicted. A conflicted person is one that is uncertain and unaligned. The heart can lend its intelligence to the human instrument with greater clarity and intensity when the human instrument is not in a state of conflict or emotional turbulence.

The human instrument is analogous to a broadcasting tower, and the heart its transmitter. When the human instrument is functioning in an unconflicted state, transmitting from its heart center, it is broadcasting the frequency of First Source to the earth plane with only a small degree of its human imprimatur. If the person is functioning from the emotional state of turbulence and conflict, they are unable to access this frequency let alone transmit it.

Therefore, as you may have already surmised, the trick is to live in an unconflicted state, exercising a high degree of emotional self-regulation so that you can more deeply access and more fully transmit your heart intelligence to the benefit of all. It is analogous to transmitting the feelings of appreciation and compassion instead of speaking words or taking actions of equivalence.

Herein is one of the keys. It is not about actions and words; it is about the feeling world of the individual and how coherently they express this world from their heart—not with overstated appreciation or soft sentiments, but rather the clear intelligence of emotional support unhindered by histories, memories, expectations, or judgments.

7 Prefrontal Lobes— This area of the brain is considered the latest evolutionary extension of the brain system. It functions as the source of our most advanced intellectual capacities including our ability to compute, reason and analyze, as well as acting as the brain’s processing center for the emotional frequencies of the heart like empathy, compassion, and love. Moreover, the prefrontal lobes oversee or regulate the overall brain system, facilitating or inhibiting lower brain functions that resolve our ability to regulate our emotions and control our impulses.

8 [Heart] Independent Sensory Organ— The heart starts to form in the body of the fetus before the brain. It is also autogenic, meaning that it beats independent of a signal from the brain.

. . . and to finish this post I'll add a few snippets of short sentences from the paper that stir me lucid to the energy of the heart:

There is a wisdom of the ages that has been lost in time. It states: The heart is the place we must daily face for there we find ourselves.

Feel yourself connected to your Creator at your heart, but release the flow of love that comes your way.

“what comes to me flows through me.”

Everyone is touched by the happenings of this planet. Everyone. Remember this: You are with all of us. Feel the
textures of this declaration as deeply as you can. It will support you in times of hardship.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:09 am 

The gesture of placing your heart of hearts on the palm of your hand and offering it to your brothers and sisters in selfless contribution is the ultimate sign to First Source that you are prepared for the dimensional shift.

Elegant sentence. . . heart of hearts -powerful-

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:36 pm 
Posting Freak

I very much appreciate how you have "cut to the chase" Onyx, I was going to quote each section (and still will) but when I went in to retrieve the next "sub-topic" I found the WM website - having a server issue ... perhaps an upgrade (maybe we should go on a search to see what is "new" eh) or maybe a whole new server as the content of the WMMs continues to expand ... anyway, you really have a way of getting right to the heart of it ... and expressing how it "moves" you ... but to give others who may not be so self-motivated to go into the site and read the whole thing, I am going to take it step by step in hopes that small bites, might "digest" better if we put some space between each bit ... chew it up good, and add these bits of "spice" that other contribute ... this paper to me is the "meat" of the meal that the WM's are serving at this smogestboard of "Universal Truth" ... so thank you for pointing out what you found the most nourishing and satisfying ... everyone pull up a chair ... and let the Feasting begin as we all bring our favorite dish to the table.

and thanks too for adding the Art ... it really expresses our energetic "body's" need for nourishment ... and how it will enhance each cell of our complete Self.

here is the next Sub topic, again, I am putting these statements into small bites ... so that you might slow down and savor the effort made to produce something as delicious as it is nourishing.

A TRANSCENDENT INTELLIGENCE

There is a First Source
or Central Sun.

All dimensions lead to it.

Whatever name you give to it: Higgs Field, Source Intelligence, Spirit, it issues from the Central Sun as love
and it dimensionally shifts universes via its intelligence.

Yes, love is powerfully intelligent. It has an intelligence that shines so bright that it is the light we see on every dimension of consciousness.
Love, at this core frequency of Spirit, connects to your personal self through your innermost, energetic heart. It passes in to you and through you at this juncture.

You need to only imagine and visualize this intelligence of Spirit coming into your body and passing through you to all who cross your path, and when you do this, you have brought your mission to earth.
You have grafted an aspect of heaven to an aspect of humanity and earth. And this is why you are here now.

It may not sound complicated enough for some of you. This mission may even feel small and somewhat insignificant, given the grandeur of the cause.
Perhaps some of you might feel that it ’s not really using your full potential as a channel of the divine impulse.
This is the mind-ego speaking to you.

Listen to your heart and its intelligence.
What does it feel when you read these words?

It is not complicated. It is simple and fundamental.

As long as a system is stable, or at equilibrium, it’s difficult to change it, but as it shifts toward disequilibrium and descends into chaos then even a filament of coherent energy can bring it into a new structure—a new harmony.
This applies equally to you as an individual as it does to earth.

Each of us can be a filament of coherent energy.

Woven together, these filaments constitute an energetic potency that draws the shift of earth and humanity into a more balanced transition.

how synchronic, for me, as well, because I was just discussing this with a member in PMs ... and isn't that one of the reasons we are drawn to these materials - because they DO "transform" our perspective of Life ... they do give us a new "lens" through which to look ... we stop making things difficult to satisfy our ego's demands for "accomplishments"
now go back and read it again , and try (without making it complicated) to discern, why James calls what follows ..."Transcendent Intelligence" ... and starts out saying "There IS a First Source ... because I believe that this is the foundation upon which all the WMMs are based.

bring on the SPICE !

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:50 pm 

starduster wrote:
... and how it will enhance each cell of our complete Self.

Very inspirational. I intuitively felt that this topic was in a need of that picture, as sa seal of approval that we are discussing the energetic heart, so I am glad, you too find it as a good add-on to the thread, I relish on your inspirational comment on how it will enhance each cell of our complete self! You start with the fundamental ? I should have guessed! First Source is where the cooking of this meal starts, as we keep it simple.

This I'll tackle quick , before I shut down my computer for tonight, and go zZz.

starduster wrote:
You need to only imagine and visualize this intelligence of Spirit coming into your body and passing through you to all who cross your path, and when you do this, you have brought your mission to earth.
You have grafted an aspect of heaven to an aspect of humanity and earth. And this is why you are here now.

Okay, so if I ask the "everyday question" : Why am I here? What is my mission on earth?
we can borrow the answer from above, (hear it as a deep voice of universal truth, talking through you, for extra fun) :
You need to only...
imagine and visualize...
this intelligence of Spirit coming into your body... and...
passing through you to all who cross your path...
, and when you do this, :

you have brought your mission to earth.

You have grafted an aspect of heaven...
to an aspect of humanity and earth...

And this is why...
you are here now.

Wow! what is spirit one might ask?

As an appetizer I'll offer ,in fact, raw Spirit to the table saying no more regarding spirit, other than; I am eagerly waiting to hear fellow members of the feast (or the cook) say what does it "contain"? How does it "taste"? What is it. . . "like"?

And also a chineese cookie:
starduster wrote:
It may not sound complicated enough for some of you.

Globally every city and the way of life of the human race is much complicated, much too complicated. This is a real issue, and from my personal experience, a common one. Especially in music both creating and listening , -especially- during my years up to now, I've ran into much complicated works. In music at least, the simple is effective, the WM music can confirm that statement.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:43 pm 
Posting Freak

Onyks wrote:

You need to only...
imagine and visualize...
this intelligence of Spirit coming into your body... and...
passing through you to all who cross your path...
, and when you do this, :

you have brought your mission to earth.

You have grafted an aspect of heaven...
to an aspect of humanity and earth...

And this is why...
you are here now.

I love the way you have broken this down ... it impacts me differently when I "digest" slowly - I can visualize it and imagine it

you asked: what is spirit one might ask?
James has much to say about Spirit but I think this quote, found in the 2Philo is the most direct answer

What the hierarchy has loosely labeled as Spirit comes as close as any word to the symbol of Source Intelligence. Source Intelligence inhabits all fields of vibration as an extension of the Source. It is the emissary of First Source that interweaves with the hierarchy as its counter-balance. Source Intelligence is the factor of integrity and alignment, which ensures that the hierarchy is serving its purpose within the Primal Blueprint. Source Intelligence is, in effect, the "scientist" who oversees the Grand Experiment and establishes the criteria, selects the variables, monitors the results, and evaluates the alternative outcomes in the laboratory of time and space.

James' talent for extending the truth to us with a K.I.S.S. is one of his most endearing trait IMO ... I fear that we are the ones who make our lives so complicated - choose your battles/ challenges and cherish your peace.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:43 pm 

I appreciate your answer to the question! I love this topic, It has already enhanced me much! Whats next on the menu ?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:39 pm 
Posting Freak

the next sub topic is the Heart of the paper ... because it all boils down to YOUR choice

A CHOICE OF THE HEART

The most powerful coherent energy on the planet (throughout the multiverse) is the intelligence of love issuing from the Central Sun and conducted by Spirit to all dimensions of existence.
The heart is the hub in the grand network of souls who are incarnated, regardless of space or time.
You, as an individual, can choose to be connected to this network, conducting the coherent energy that it operates on, or you can choose not to.

That’s what I mean when I say it is not complicated. Indeed, it is a simple choice.

For those of you who want to express other aspects of your innermost spiritual work, I encourage you to do so, especially if it assists you in developing this heart intelligence connection and equivalent expression.

The single most important thing we can do is to practice the heart’s intelligence in our everyday, moment-to-moment expressions.

When this is done, you are truly aligned to this mission of helping the planetary shift.
Choose to be a filament of coherent energy, a hub of heart intelligence that expresses itself in your everyday encounters. The planet, in a real sense, depends on our choice in this specific matter.
The dimensional shift is arriving with increasing clarity. It is beginning to rumble and weave.
Now is the time for each of us to make this choice consciously and to live it consciously. This is our time.

The fundamental frequency of expression that issues from First Source—using our language to describe it—is appreciation of life in all its forms with a love that is absent of condition or judgment. This is a classification of love that operates in the knowledge of the largest, most encompassing dimension of existence. It is therefore of the highest intelligence because it understands the purposeful unfolding of life in all dimensions in the outgoing breath of time.
The frequency of this love is stepped down as it enters the dimensions of time, space and matter. It connects with great care to the individual energetically at the point of the heart.

This is why the heart develops in the fetus before the brain; it literally informs the life force of the human instrument, preparing it to receive the soul consciousness. When the soul
moves within the fetus or infant (it can do both, depending on circumstances I won’t attempt to explain here), it moves through this channel forged by the heart. It establishes this connection with Source Intelligence—essentially from heart to soul to Spirit to First Source.

This is the underpinning of the human instrument. It is the energetic umbilical cord that nurtures the sense of connection we feel to one another and to our Creator.

OK ... that is pretty plain and simple - and remember, even when you don't choose - you ARE making a choice :mrgreen:

PS, now this doesn't happen often ... and what makes it even more unusual for me, is that I really don't like RUsh (snicker) - but the entire time I was reading through this , and posting it ... I could hear this song as clear as a bell ... especially when he warbles "heart" and hits that high note ... but it wasn't until I went to Utube to find out why I was hearing this song --- to check out the lyrics that I never bothered to listen to, before today ... silly huh, but bear with me, and give this a listen ... pretty appropriate eh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QY2iKzm62AM

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2013 11:25 am 

Props for the rush song! . . . and the choice!!

Now is the time for each of us to make this choice consciously and to live it consciously. This is our time.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 10:38 am 
Posting Freak

and here is the part that you found the most important in this paper ... the Key to our success in utilizing the Heart's intelligence - is being aligned with Source Reality ... and there isn't much chance of that as long as we are dependent upon the artificial reality we are experiencing here ... now -- it seems impossible to avoid conflict (by design)

LIVING ALIGNED AND UNCONFLICTED

Within the human instrument there are many centers of intelligence. In one sense, every cell is intelligent. However, the primary clusters of human intelligence are the heart and brain—specifically the prefrontal lobes, while the primary source of divine intelligence, relative to the human body, is the connection that the heart has with the Creator’s Spirit or dispensation of the love frequency.

Because the heart is an independent sensory organ, at the physical level, and a connective link to the Creator, at an energetic level, it has a capacity for divine intelligence that is most accessible when one is unconflicted.

A conflicted person is one that is uncertain and unaligned.

The heart can lend its intelligence to the human instrument with greater clarity and intensity when the human instrument is not in a state of conflict or emotional turbulence.

The human instrument is analogous to a broadcasting tower, and the heart its transmitter. When the human instrument is functioning in an unconflicted state, transmitting from its heart center, it is broadcasting the frequency of First Source to the earth plane with only a small degree of its human imprimatur.

If the person is functioning from the emotional state of turbulence and conflict, they are unable to access this frequency let alone transmit it.

Therefore, as you may have already surmised, the trick is to live in an unconflicted state, exercising a high degree of emotional self-regulation so that you can more deeply access and more fully transmit your heart intelligence to the benefit of all.
It is analogous to transmitting the feelings of appreciation and compassion instead of speaking words or taking actions of equivalence.

Herein is one of the keys.
It is not about actions and words;
it is about the feeling world of the individual and how coherently they express this world from their heart—not with overstated appreciation or soft sentiments, but rather the clear intelligence of emotional support unhindered by histories, memories, expectations, or judgments

the feeling world of the individual has been so distorted by the programs of the HMS that Anu established ... that we don't "feel" things the way we should ... we have been de-synthasized - and have become unfeeling of the circumstances of others - We are being played like a fiddle by the Hierarchies ... Cultures tell us, not to be concerned with the "poor" because it is their Karma, Religions, tell us that God punishes or rewards us for our blind obedience , Politics demand that we chose sides for Success, and Might is Right , and Science tell us that all our problems can be solved, with a pill, a device a philosophy or a technology ... but none of them tell us to listen to our heart ... none of them make us aware that our Hearts are streaming intelligence 24/7 and all we have to do is listen to our SELF and stop second guessing It ... because if we did, we wouldn't need them :lol:

I don't think that the WMs are suggesting that we "avoid conflict" here, (something to discuss perhaps) ... but that we learn how to NOT "take sides" how to NOT judge - how NOT to associate issues with Past experiences or see them as a Win/Loose threat, but as gaining knowledge by keeping our mind open / Un-conflicted - to me means, that I don't need to do any of these things (that require the HMS to be activated). I don't have to struggle to say the "right thing" or even "do the right thing" once I fully develop a connection/complete trust in my Heart's Intelligence - I won't need to "look in a book" for other's perspectives while in a unique circumstance of my own, because my Individuated Consciousness has all the knowledge that I need and will keep me aligned - intuitively ... which doesn't mean that I won't have "issues" to deal with, but that they won't distract me to the point where they unbalance me ... and I fall so hard, that it leaves a scar, mentally or energetically... that sometimes never heal (and become a "button" for others to push)

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:46 pm 
Posting Freak

James talks about "living the truth" in almost all of his papers ... having these beliefs, for most of his life --- having the Universal truth with which to gauge what amount of influence the HMS plays in our lives - before it was thrust upon him, must have made it easier to deal with the seas of conflict that we are swimming in - but there is no reason why we can "unlearn" some of our behaviors ... and transform the way we respond to the massive influence of the Hierarchy- which now intrudes (authoritatively) into every nook and cranny of our lives

I realise that this is the slow approach to the materials, but think about when you read them "in one gulp" ... even though you found yourself resonating throughout the paper with the things James has to say about our Hearts ... there was one thing (or perhaps a few) that really rang your chimes - and that the HMS now "associates" with this paper -sub-consciously . It is my hope that by focusing on the parts that "set up" or "set the mood" for the parts that you resonate the strongest to -their significance might be revealed and appreciated more - so that we may be able to associate these "feelings" of en-lighten-ment, to our new understanding of the Energetic Heart ... by experiencing them - consciously,

breaking it down into sub-topics - was James' way of presenting it ... I am just allowing time between the sub-topics for us to EXPERIENCE them ... it is almost, as if, by reading them in the morning, you give your "energetic/spiritual" being something to focus on during the day ... I liken it to eating breakfast and then burping up bacon, unexpectedly throughout the day - its essence reminds you of what you are trying to digest (a little crude - but perhaps you can relate) You are busy going about your routine, when all of a sudden a "thought bubble" rises into focus ... prompted by the fact that you could be LIVING the concept - at that moment.

spacing our discussions of the sub-topics gives us 24hours to LIVE them ... can you go 24 hours without conflict? and when you find yourself "conflicted" - will you remember HOW to access your Heart's Intelligence - and when you discover for yourself, how to stay UNconflicted, will you continue to practice this "new way" of living - consistently, until it becomes a new way of BEing ? Will you give yourself that choice - to remain unconflicted - by using your Heart's Intelligence - because it is, now, your "preferred" state of being?

at first it will seem impossible to avoid conflict ... but I believe that once you recognize how simply conflict is eliminated ... thanks to what James has revealed here - I believe that you will be glad, that we took this opportunity to pause on each step ... and to appreciate what there is to see from this perspective ... and what a joy to be here with others, who can point out their perspective, and what their Soul is focused on - that we may have otherwise missed in our goal to read this paper and fill our need for some nourishment.

again I will use the word "believe" based upon my "pondering" of each bite I take ... because, with practice, I believe that the WMMs were never meant to be "read" - they were all meant to be experienced CONSCIOUSLY - by each of us ... because the only way that we will KNOW - and be convinced of their, importance, validity and authenticity is to LIVE them and see for ourselves - that with the understanding that they give, to each of us, that our lives are so much more comfortable, than when we are living to please the Hierarchies ... I don't have to ask myself WWJD? or how will I be judged by others (even gods), if I focus on being who I am - without a mask or costumes According to the Manifesto of the Sovereign Integral, we are naturally - harmless and helpful - we feel the most comfortable when we are treated as equals.

PS, on the lighter side, I wish I had posted this yesterday :lol: because I experienced all the drama that "Friday the 13th" has conditioned us to "believe" in ... If I had been more focused on maintaining an unconflicted state of being, I may not have been so frustrated, by the fact that my goats were determined to eat the greener grass on the other side of the fence - no matter HOW high I make it (the day before) or even if I string barbed wire on the top (yesterday) ... I doubt electric wire would have kept them in - after reading this part of the paper, I just went out there this morning and without a conflict, put them back in a field that I originally fenced for goats (6 ft high) - instead of - doing them a favor and putting them in a field with more grass than they could eat, I put them in a field, that doesn't have green grass on the other side of it :idea: ... that still has more grass than they can eat ... no more conflict for the goats or me - and the barbed wire that I strung will keep the horse from pulling down the fence that allowed the goats to hop over it in the first place - win/win .... I could have also used the techniques revealed in this paper, when dealing with my insurance company, later in the day ... that has delayed keeping their end of our arrangements, for three months now, and are demanding that I fill out papers that I submitted originally even though they have determined that my claim was valid ... in their mind, there is no conflict - that's just the way they do things (and earn more interest on MY money) - but in my mind, it has caused conflict for 90 days - every time I think about how their "process" influences my life on a daily basis, it triggers unwanted emotions ... and I sure could have used the information in this paper yesterday morning when I woke up and discovered that my roof had sprung a leak during the night, due to four more inches of rain - because that knocked me right off balance and flat on my ass - because if I had the money that the insurance company owed me - fixing the roof was the first thing on my list of priorities .... and it made them the perfect scapegoat for all my emotions. :mrgreen:

after reading this, today, and being reminded of how simple and easy it is to BE unconflicted - I appreciate this paper even more ... and we aren't even half way through it

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 6:59 pm 
Posting Freak

THE EFFECTS OF A SILENT WAR

Allow me to digress for a moment so I can lay some context for the task of living in an unconflicted and emotionally stable state.

The Animus are among us.
They engineer the economies upon which we live, which shape the social order and culture.
Our education scarcely permits us to understand the physical and nonphysical systems in which we live, which undermine our appreciation of what and who we are, and why we are here.
The Animus are not aware of why they are here, they only respond to one thing: power—whether it is hidden or not.

A silent war is being waged across the globe and its dark ripples touch everyone.
It unnerves us and creates the emotional turbulence that so insidiously and persistently gnaw at our emotions.
Stress abounds, traversing the frameworks that we live upon.
Upon this stage of turbulence—caught up in financial and day-to-day survival—we raise our children, care for an aging parent, work 50 hours per week, keep up with technological demands, shop for necessities, and nurture our relationships.
Upon this already full canvas of life, we are pulled into the media extravaganza that funnels our attention—what’s left of it—into content that can only be described as largely soulless and without depth or spiritual inspiration.

The silent war will wage on and even escalate in the years ahead, and the stressors of this manipulation will undoubtedly mount.
I mention all of this to assure you that I understand the hardship involved.
It is not easy to live in the unconflicted state when pressed on all sides by turbulence and unease, especially in the vice of accelerating time.

This reality, however, is not the reality in which your energetic heart lives.

what can I say, James nails it ... and brings this paper right into our NOW, even though he wrote it 8 years ago ... I keep saying to my self - it can't get any worse - but it does ... it gets worse by the day ... and everytime War is mentioned, I can't help but think of what Dr Neruda said .... its part of the Incunebul's plan - and I appreciate that a NWO will unite us, I just don't appreciate being treated like cattle - manipulated and forced to give up our human rights ... just when is everyone going to "say NO MORE" ?

Last edited by starduster on Sun Sep 15, 2013 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:46 pm 

SD, I would have to say that everyday someone wakes up and says no more. What we have today is the collective edging closer and closer to the precipice, all the while being nudged by the dark ripples of our anima~listic behaviors. There is an element of the animus in all of us, we are all prone to the lure and seduction of power and greed. Why? Because it is in our survival instincts to gather and hoard in order to survive. We all have a darker side, our shadow that reminds us of our true form. Anima is the religion of matter, one that should not be thrown to the curb. Yet instead recognized and appreciated for what it is, our 3-D world in which we currently survive and experience our alleged separated state from source. It is time for an upgrade of sorts, but just remember that expansion and contraction are equal and opposite forces of the same energy.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 7:57 pm 
Posting Freak

you make some very good pointS in your post Multiversal, thank you for that perspective - that we seem to avoid/ignore - that we all have a "dark" side ... and understanding that allows us to more fully appreciate the Lighter side .... The Kabbalist, use a scale to reinforce the idea that equal amounts of both types of experience are what keep an individual balanced ... it was difficult for me to understand at first, way different than Karma or "cause and effect" - were they encouraging me to do "bad things" ... no, they were allowing me to accept "other" things as valuable - no guilt involved - no forgiveness required - but it still required a judgement on my part - what did I personally consider was "bad" or "good" - which is a black hole - because we can justify whatever we choose to do ... or we wouldn't be motivated to do it - so

the way James describes Animus (I think there is a topic that focuses on "animus) - the one thing that makes them different, is their "withered" heart, which immediately (for me) projects a visual of a shriveled up black heart ... in the chest of a person who looks like Homer Simpson's boss ... you have to fight to keep from feeling sorry for these guys, because they have missed the joy of life, in their pursuit of Power (that in our age manifests as money) ... they are not stocking food, their food is fresh picked daily ... they aren't afraid of a collapse of any sort - they are not IMO motivated by "survival" - what I believe motivates them to choose an unfeeling heart, and to be come a psychopath, is service to self ...

James say that the Animus don't know why they are here -

I believe that becoming Animus is choice, available to us all - its just that most of us choose not to serve our selves and get pleasure from serving others - in fact we are in constant service to others, whether we are appreciated for it or not ( that's how most of us earn a living) and that desire is often stronger than our own survival - it is so motivating, that it leaves little time to discover our Self ... most of us don't desire power over others and most of us have big energetic hearts ... which is not to say that we don't do some rather large "dark things" from time to time - to get balanced again, because we overload on "good deeds" and hit the bottom (of the scale) with a crash ... what the Kabbalist suggested is that we do a little good and do a little bad (snicker) what I find the WMMs suggesting is that we do not judge anything as "good or bad", that we toss the scale - and understand "creation" - that all things manifested are compose of both in equal amounts -in other words they ARE balanced - to understand that without judgment - all things are equally valuable to maintain our balance

James say that the Animus don't know why they are here - - so what if we told the Animus who they are and why they are here ... would it, could transfering that information to them, work like the hand-lotion commercials and un-wither their hearts ... James says that we always have a choice and that we will all make the choice to have a Sovereign Integral state of consciousness (what could be more power-full?) and that the WMMs are what will unite us ... maybe they never had that choice (til now) wonder if it would appeal to them more than the power they have acquired - old habits are hard to break

maybe, being Animus, is a "balancing act" for being someone like Mother Teresa in a past life :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 9:52 pm 
Posting Freak

James ends the last sub-topic by saying "This reality, however, is not the reality in which your energetic heart lives." and now it seems he had dedicated a section to defining the Energetic Heart's Reality ... think about that for a minute before you read this post ... are we living in a different reality than our Heart's ?

HEART REALITY

Your energetic heart is multi-leveled and holographic, meaning that it encompasses the dimensions of life that range from the mundane, dense, three-dimensional environment to the mystical and supernal dimensions of First Source.

At its core energetic frequency it is coupled to the grid of love that interpenetrates all dimensions and all life.
At the point of this coupling, the heart beats within the soul, similar to how its rhythms pulse through the body electromagnetically.

The heart of the human soul is in accord with the heart of First Source.

Remember, we are created in the image of our Maker.
Within this Heart of hearts is the transmission upon which we all live and have our being.
It is from here that we have been diverted—our attentions split into a thousand directions, forgetting—no, underestimating our heart’s intelligence and the ease in which we can apply its special powers.

The stresses of life also cast you in the direction of the pleasures of life, as well as its mysteries. However, you must find and then choose your direction into your heart’s intelligence.
It cannot be forced upon you, yet too few understand how to reach inside their energetic heart and activate its transmissions so it can be broadcast via the human instrument’s innate
capabilities.

Diversions of the mind and underestimating the value of the heart are why individuals do not understand how to activate and broadcast their energetic heart.
The heart is often seen as subordinate to the mind-brain. It is confused as the seat of emotions, for which the heart has become a rogue, non-verbal intelligence suited to the impulses of anger and fear as well as love and compassion.

In truth, there does not exist a more stable force within the human instrument than the heart, nor a more intelligent source of perception.

In ancient times the heart was regarded as the seat of soul.
It was the gateway between the world of soul and the world of the body-mind.
It has, in the science of the last 300 years, undergone a repositioning as a mechanical pump of remarkable biological properties, but nonetheless, a mechanism of blood distribution and little more.

In more modern times, metaphysicians have placed the heart within the emotional frequencies, signaling its place in the astral plane or the plane of emotions.
They reason that the heart is the emotional and feeling center of the body, therefore it is not governed by its own intelligence but rather the intelligence of the mind.
Metaphysics has quietly relegated the heart to a position of emotional expression that must therefore be aligned to the mind centers, which operate as the active , guiding principle of the human instrument.

It is this repositioning of the heart’s mission and function by both science and metaphysics that has diminished its role in today’s world, and this is not by accident.
While the mind-brain is overshadowed by the ego, it posits that the heart is its instrument, when indeed it is more truthful to say that the mind-brain is the instrument of the heart.

The time is rapidly approaching when the heart’s intelligence will be rightly understood as the primary source of human connection to the divine intelligence of our Creator.
Its perceptual capabilities and resilience of spirit is a result of this intimate connection to First Source.
It will become the mirror by which humanity sees—in high resolution and irrefutable detail—the wonders of the human soul.

I will tell you a secret. It is, as with all things vital, a simple, elegant, pure, and rational behavior.
It is the smallest of activities and it is wordless.
It is impossible to feel the puffery of ego in its midst.

It is this:
Feel yourself connected to your Creator at your heart, but release the flow of love that comes your way.

The Creator’s bequest is always flowing your way in the form of love. It enters you in your energetic heart and “travels” its way to your body.
From your heart it touches your brain and releases hormones into your bloodstream that—over time perfect your transmissions.
Feel this process.
Be aware that it is occurring.
Consciously co-create its occurrence.

And when you do, release it with the simple command: “what comes to me flows through me.”

Do you see how simple and elegant it is? There is intention, or co-creation. There is visualization. There is the activation of feeling connected. There is release. There is outflow. There is heart-centric focus. And there is the lingering appreciation frequency.

There is a wisdom of the ages that has been lost in time. It states:

The heart is the place we must daily face for there we find ourselves.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:13 pm 
Posting Freak

wow, has it really been ten days since I updated this topic ... my, how time flies when you are busy, my garden is getting away from me ... going full blast now ... trying to beat the first frost ... the tomatoes are white, ready to turn red, if we can get another two weeks of sun shine - haha - fat chance of that, but that's what I need to ripen all these tomatoes (on the vine) ... I chopped down all the corn ... gave me such a good feeling to eat corn without feeling "guilty" ... and feed the stalks to the critters - I put gallons of it in my freezer and gave them the rest ... heirloom corn for us all !

A great deal has happened in our world in the past ten days ... so lets see, where it takes us in this study of the Energetic Heart Paper - timing is everything

FOCUS OF THE HEART

I know there are many of you who are drawn to read and study the spiritual works. Many of you feel that your purpose is to expand these works, to bring new vision to the ancient sight. You desire that your purpose be linked to a grand expression that touches many in a positive way. I understand all of this and more, but truthfully, I tell you that your mission and purpose—if subjected to a distillation process—can be found three paragraphs above.

Letters arrive daily as to why additional materials are not being released upon the WingMakers.com and Lyricus.org websites. I understand the desire to learn more about the structures of the cosmos and what is happening upon earth. In part, it is why I’ve released this paper at this time. But the materials I have come to convey are not all destined for those present in this time. They are for future incarnations, for reasons I have already spoken to.

Your thirst for knowledge is admirable.
Your thirst for experience in the other dimensions waxes and wanes from fear of the unknown.
Your thirst for heart intelligence is more powerful than you imagine because you re-label and redistribute it as the thirst for knowledge and experience. This is
because you have focused on the third eye, on the higher mind, the crown chakra, the cosmic knowing; and you have struggled to bring knowledge and experience into your mind.
There is nothing wrong or misguided about this. It is natural and is part of the encoding of those present in this time. I am only explaining that it is time to shift to the heart.

It is a fair question to ask “why”?
Abundant knowledge exists on this planet relative to man’s spiritual quest and ascension career. It does not require layers upon layers of embellishment. Indeed, these “layers”—in many cases—create the new filters and densities that obscure the pure understanding inside your hearts.

This is a time of creativity and co-creation. It is not a time of re-working, embellishing, or enlarging the knowledge systems of the past, and there is a reason.
Human destiny is focused on establishing a new, higher dimensional consciousness on earth, and in so doing, creating conscious, two-way linkages to the multiverse and the entities and beings therein.

As we ramp-up to this shift in consciousness, each of us will require an enhanced creativity and intuition, which is the very fiber of our energetic heart.

When I speak of creativity, I’m not speaking to the activities of art, music, or writing. I am talking about the ultimate creativity—creating new perceptions of your reality.

When you view your reality through the prism of your energetic heart, your reality will shift in the direction that humanity itself is shifting.
In other words, there is an alignment between your view of reality and the future reality of humanity. In this alignment, there is power to leverage in achieving the shift (or leaping over the hurdle).

This is why it is so vital.

It is also why it touches so many.

You can spend the rest of your life creating the new words, the new brush strokes over the old, and you will touch—if you are very fortunate—thousands of people. But where will you touch them? In their hearts? In their minds? In their pocketbooks?

You can activate your heart intelligence and apply it in your everyday life, and over a period of a minute, you can touch the entire grid of humanity.

In principle, this functions as a result of how the grid of love is engineered to be porous to an input frequency that is compatible to the grid itself, and then transmit this input across the grid as an energetic add-on. If the frequency is not compatible, the input will be locked out of the grid. (It is not the purpose of this paper to explain how this works in detail; perhaps in a later paper I will make known the physics behind this grid.)

see what I mean about "timing" ... just when things seem to be beyond our ability - not only to comprehend, but even to prepare for, a "way" is offered ... having a Wholeness Perspective of our circumstances, gives us Power to successfully shift with the Planet due to our (integrated) relationship with it ... it will survive and humanity will survive with it ...
we always have a choice.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 29, 2013 12:19 am 
Posting Freak

POTENTIALS AND CHOICE

There is a part of you, quiet as it may be, that asks a logical question:
“If First Source is so powerful, omniscient, and the source of the highest love, how and why does an individual like me make any difference?”
If you didn’t have the potential to make a difference you would not be here.

The operative word, in this case, is potential.
Having this potential is precisely what defines the individual because with potential a choice must be made.

If we could leave everything to our Creator, we would be comparatively less valuable—a commodity of the cosmos.
However, each of us carries the possibility to transmit into this universal grid of humanity and contribute to it—not because it requires something of us, but because we require something of it.

The gesture of placing your heart of hearts on the palm of your hand and offering it to your brothers and sisters in selfless contribution is the ultimate sign to First Source that you are prepared for the dimensional shift.

A signal must be offered, and it must be the exact signal or it will pass into lower dimensional grids that do not have access to the energetic pathways to transport your signals to the Central Sun.

There are many grids that encircle the planet and human consciousness, but only one interpenetrates all. Only one is inclusive without exception. And it is this grid that is being engineered to accommodate the coming shift. You can think of it as a “shoehorn” of humanity’s consciousness that will move the earth to a new dimensional state. The stronger this grid is, the better it will serve its ultimate purpose.

If you didn’t have the potential to make a difference you would not be here. now there is a very humbling reveal-ation ... that IMO eliminates any doubts or excuses you may come up with - to ignore this choice - to fulfill your potential - or not.

and from the first section :

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 7:19 am 

starduster wrote:
You can activate your heart intelligence and apply it in your everyday life, and over a period of a minute, you can touch the entire grid of humanity.

I don't know. But I'll contemplate the possibilities.

Thank you all for every word brought forth on this forum!

Quote:
“what comes to me flows through me.”

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:12 am 

Quote:

In principle, this functions as a result of how the grid of love is engineered to be porous to an input frequency that is compatible to the grid itself, and then transmit this input across the grid as an energetic add-on. If the frequency is not compatible, the input will be locked out of the grid. (It is not the purpose of this paper to explain how this works in detail; perhaps in a later paper I will make known the physics behind this grid.)

This is what I feel my purpose is at this point and time. For quite a few years now my "inner" voice has told me not in so many words, but more intuition and feeling that my energetic imprint is a kind of anchoring node. Where I can anchor my conscious intent of living from the heart and in effect broadcasting these frequencies into the CHEF (Collective Human Energetic Field) and in turn touching "the entire grid of Humanity." The more of us that are operating from this state the better for the rest of us. This is where the Event Temples comes in, we can be coherent with others around the globe and in effect blast the pockets of darkness & despair that are currently blocking this energetic grid of our planet, and in turn increasing the flow of compassion.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 12:18 pm 
Posting Freak

Thank you both for what you contribute to understanding our "role" in the "transformation of the whole" ... I am somewhat disappointed in my family's lack of "enthusiasm" for the up coming shift ... They have expressed their concerns over "living through", approximately eight minutes of extreme "unknown" shifting - and focus on the panic and riots of an unprepared population ... I keep reminding them, that there is no reason for concern, because they each have a year's supply of food in their garage - and all they need to do is hunker down, and then head for my house, where I have enough for everyone and we will have safety in numbers (out-side of the metro areas) I don't imagine that the panic will last more than a few weeks ... because there won't be anyone coming to Save us - those who ignored the warnings will be on their own - unless they have a good relationship with Nature. As Anu predicted - the "wicked will kill the wicked" until there are no more wicked left ... and that's when the "meek will inherit the Earth" ... I don't imagine that the Elite will come out of their hide y holes, for six months ... but when they do come out- I am certain, that in a short period of time, the electricity will be restored - the survivors chipped and placed in FEMA camps and the "survivalist" will be fairly well organized in their local areas . I keep reminding my family that all we have to do is stay one step ahead of them - because they are (as James said) evil - wicked, and it won't be long before they are killing each other off as well --- that will leave US with the Earth and all its resources ... including the Elite's advanced technology

as the previous section of this paper insure us, we wouldn't BE here, now, if we have nothing to contribute to the Unification Forces Plans - or we have chosen to ignore them ... you weren't just Lucky (or unlucky if that is your perspective) enough to be here now - this is what you were created to do (there are no "mistakes or conincidences) - you chose to be here now, you prepared yourself for this event ... you have the potential to be the "builders" of the New Age - to establish Equality - globally ... all you need to do is get through the next six months on your own.

This next section will explain how your Free Will works ... how important it is to have "intuitive intelligence" flowing from your Heart ... all we need to do is learn how to clear our hearts distortions and TRUST its Consciousness is far more accurate than "the intelligent" reaction ... stay calm - IT (your Soul) has YOUR BEST INTEREST IN MIND as well as the species' - DO what you came here to DO ... BE who you ARE

HEART MAPS

I understand the tendency of individuals to want clear-cut “maps” that state definitively how one should go about activating and transmitting their heart intelligence.
If there were such a map, it would undermine your own creativity and resourcefulness.

The things that matter in one’s life—relative to one’s purpose—are neither formulaic edicts nor mantras.
They are feelings and how coherent and unconflicted they are transmitted.

It is only natural to want clarity and a sense of “I’m on the right path”. If I could draw a map of this adventure into your heart and give it to you, it would not be done with words or actions. It would be drawn with feelings and the energetics therein.

It would be done with an energetic transfer that you would catch—fleeting as it may be—but it would be something you could feel.

In these words and images I’ve tried to weave together an energetic transfer.
You must do the catching and carry out its resourceful application.

The brain is not the primary receptor of an energetic transfer. It cannot absorb the subtle frequencies and textures that intermingle in the feeling world, dancing in rhythms that exceed the speed of light.

It is only the heart that can capture the intrinsic meaning of these energetic transfers and sometimes this does not translate to the mind.
This condition can leave one with the sense that the Heart Map, or energetic transfer, was never received.
I can only tell you that if you read this paper and listen to it from a heartfelt perspective there is a transfer.
A map is being imprinted within your energetic being and it is activating a region of your heart intelligence that will—over time—step forward as a mapmaker.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:45 am