WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: The Energetic Heart - Its Purpose in Human Destiny - Rev
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:24 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
OK, after creating a new Topic, in the News section, this evening - I feel it is time to read James' final words - I again "feel" to remind myself that "timing is everything" and now is the time, we have been waiting for all of our liveS

FINAL WORDS

I acknowledge that this writing carries a dark side to it.
I hope I have done what I can to reassure you that the events on the horizon, while alarming, are also activating to all involved.
Everyone is touched by the happenings of this planet.
Everyone.

Remember this:
You are with all of us.

Feel the textures of this declaration as deeply as you can.
It will support you in times of hardship.

Know that everyone (this includes you), no matter how they may appear in life’s conditions, is trying to do their best amidst the commotion that permeates the planet and, by sssociation, their personal life. This is the root of compassion that grows in your innermost heart.

As this paper states, you have the potential to receive and transmit a frequency and intelligence of love that issues from the Central Sun or First Source.

This potential requires your choice to reach for it, to make it part of your new mission.
In doing so, you have signaled your readiness for the planetary transition that lies ahead,
and you are making a contribution so this shift occurs with greater balance and stability.

There are aspects of this writing that have been purposely vague. For example, what is the purpose behind this dimensional shift, who is orchestrating it, when will it occur, and what is the new dimension going to be—in real terms?

I have remained focused on the more personal aspects of this impending transition.
In future papers I will share more about the changes in the dimensional environment that will be occurring.

From my world to yours,
James

the way I understand this, is - that there are two types of "shift" - one is planetary - and one is dimensional, and that they are so thoroughly integrated, that they will "happen" almost at the same time, hopefully dimensionally first - but unavoidably we will all be shifted when the planet itself shifts ...James suggests in the PC interview that we prepare ourselves for it - ready or not, here they come.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 5:19 pm 

I agree .
Choice and knowing you really do not have one.
Comforting and allows one to let go and let CS shine through themselves despite themselves.
Most of the time which is changing day by day.
For the better as the Energetic Heart takes over our Reality.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 3:42 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
we always have a choice - and I do believe that everyone is dealing with our shifting reality - to the best of their ability - and that all of us are doing what we can, to prepare ourselves for the inevitable shift of the planet that these materials assure us is coming ... and what we contribute to making others aware of it - will lessen its impact on them, when it happens... which is good for everyone - our Independence from the HMS will allow us a clear vision of our destiny as a species... and our " ability to receive and transmit a frequency and intelligence of love that issues from the Central Sun or First Source "... will be vital in the restructuring of our Society on the foundation of Equality.