WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Suppression of the Sovereign Integral
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:31 pm 

(Extracts from Project Camelot Interview with James - Bolding, capitals mine)

The Secret Framework for the Suppression of the Sovereign Integral

Human Mind System (HMS) – The Human Mind System is separated into three primary functional mechanisms: The unconscious or genetic mind, the subconscious, and the conscious. These three components intermingle to form what most people term consciousness. The HMS is the most opaque and distorted veil that has stood between humanity and its true self, perverting its self-expression within the domains we call reality.

The unconscious, genetic mind is the repository of all humanity; the subconscious is the repository of the family bloodlines; and the conscious mind is the repository of the individual. However, AND THIS IS IMPORTANT TO UNDERSTAND, the FOUNDATIONAL PATTERNS OF THOUGHT are PRIMARILY from the SUBCONSCIOUS AND GENETIC MIND STRUCTURES OF CONSCIOUSNESS. Thus, while the individual believes themselves to be individual, unique, separate, and one-of-a-kind, in reality they are not. Not in the context of HMS.

You can conceptualize yourself as a copy of the human family folded inside a copy of your parents and bloodlines, placed into an individualized expression: you. THE “YOU” IS AN HMS PARTICULARIZED INTO ONE EXPRESSION, but its roots are entirely planted in the soil of humanity and parental lineage, all of which is downloaded into the developing fetus before birth.

This is precisely why, after ten thousand generations, we continue to operate in the same patterns of greed, SEPARATION, and self-destruction. The image in the mirror is upgraded with better “clothing” and more sophisticated masks, but underneath, the image remains THE SAME FEELINGS, THE SAME THOUGHTS, AND THE SAME BEHAVIORS.

The depth of the above statements are staggering, not only in concept, but for me personally, they have reached a level of understanding that is, as James has expressed in this paper, deeply “sobering”. The “YOU”, or for individual expression in my communication, the “ME” that I knew/know that I was/am, all the choices, behaviours, emotions, thoughts, actions that are mine, that defined/define me, are not ME: everything I once believed contributed to me being me, is a program, an illusion, an idea from something else that governed/governs my every pulse in both my conscious “physical” and “non-physical” multidimensional sheath forms; synonymous with a hive structure where the intricate and vastly diverse forms of communication are all threaded together toward the one ultimatum of hierarchical control and dominance achieved by our disillusioned support of a self perpetuating existence.

Also remember that the human instrument is not simply the physical body but includes the emotions and HMS, and that this human instrument is componentized so that while the physical body dies, a higher dimensional body or sheath that is based on the physical body carries on.

Some refer to this as the soul, others refer to it as the astral body, but it is simply a sheath for the Sovereign Integral to operate within and it remains subject to the HMS and most of its programming. Thus, even upon death, the Sovereign Integral is not released from the influences of the HMS or the human instrument’s programs.

The Heart Virtues and Quantum Pause techniques, Wingmakers techniques and Lyricus Discourses techniques have, and without fail continue to in all their wonderful simplicity, deeply reward me moment by moment with extreme precision in being able to painstakingly labour and keep piercing through, again and again and again, the elaborate, intricate, incredibly sophisticated corridors of the HMS, so much so, that as debilitating as this system is to the Sovereign Integral Consciousness, I cannot avoid expressing that its genius is profoundly worthy of acknowledgement.

Thanks to these materials, by deliberately and willfully applying my attention to not only maintaining, but coming to understand more and more of the “indescribable intelligence” of the frequency of the virtuous energetic heart and then rigorously focusing it toward radiating throughout my quantum and physical sphere, this amazingly tangible, powerful frequency becomes so much easier to reside within - diminishing in strength only when programmed responses that I consciously recognize are there to seduce, entice and reel me in to repetition are determined in length of time only for as long as it takes me to snap back into my quantum pause and breath. This snap back takes a mere moment, but powerfully and instantly breaks a HMS thread at the moment of contact; (those tangible, visible lines that are laden with bait to automate me into behaviours that manifest fear, separation, judgement or destruction).

It is the genetic mind, the repository of all humanity that we are moment by moment contributing to energetically and through choice restructuring with a frequency that is outside of the Human Mind System - a frequency that resides in the power of the Heart Virtues and can only be amplified from within ourselves. And each and every time that each and every one of us repeatedly severs HMS threads and deposits into this repository we create a shift in the genetic mind, the programmed system that is the power behind our animations, our bodies, our thoughts, our emotions, our behaviours. This is so incredibly important to grasp.

Much as we may tally on a daily basis perhaps our earnings, business takings, good times, bad times, etc, how many times do we actually tally how many Heart Virtues deposits we made to our Energetic Grid and thus the Energetic Grid of humanity in one day . . . one hour? (The fundamental purpose behind the When, Which How Practice.) The magnitude, power and scope of this importance is so vivid in my consciousness that there is nothing and no thing that takes precedence over it.

So much so that I find myself regularly observing myself simultaneously whilst being myself and my observer self prompts me repeatedly throughout the day if I begin to “act” too automatically causing my consciousness to begin to drift too far from my “observer presence” which has become my “driving instructor” so to speak - but this oddly strange ability didn’t just appear out of the blue - it was a process that I felt grow and emerge over time from my repeated practice of QP and HV’s focus and appears to now be a new behavioural pattern; which is really cool actually as it makes my QP and HV’s dedication and focus in all of my hours, minutes and moments so much easier now. I also find myself with layered depths of profound consciousness and awareness on lots of things, though most I couldn’t begin to articulate; however the most important is the truly vital importance of this virtuous energetic, even in our most mundane experiences, for the paramount impact that it is designed to have on us transforming ourselves and subsequently humanity into a culture unbound from the HMS programming.

Polarity is what activates and feeds the HMS. It is the “food” of HMS because in polarity the human instrument is lost in separation, which is precisely the point of HMS as intended by its designers.

Post subject: Re: Suppression of the Sovereign Integral
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:51 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Thank you for sharing your findings and creating a topic that we all have some experience with ... whether we are conscious of it or not

Aptly titled the Sovereign Integral Interview has clearly identified a Problem that we all face - which is the first step in "problem solving" ... or so I have been told, and have found to be true ... I guess/assume that the reason why we couldn't identify it, was because it has so many integrated programs ... but once each one of them was identified, it becomes fairly easy to recognize them - for what they are - distractions from our First Point - which I understand from your post - that you are focused on

I appreciate your perspective of depositing energy into building Grids - and how much the QP enhances your perspective of what you are participating in (now) I also appreciate the HV technique - and envision my new form (instrument of the SI) getting more defined during my daily practice - I love hearing the tone of Equality reverberate through me into my reality ... very little disrupts the relationship that I have re-established with Nature - I no long participate in the ( Heirarchy's ) Collective System and have more time and energy than ever to participate in what interests me the most and via the internet keep up with Global events from a variety of perspectives ... "in the world, but not OF it"

the gratitude I feel, for having found these materials is self-perpetuating ... and magnifying (and accelerating the process) - the fact that this new intelligence is available for everyone, doesn't diminish its worth (aren't all the best things in life, free) - its simplicity doesn't "insult my intelligence", it brightens my path and makes the way clear and my appreciation for the opportunity I have to fulfill my destiny now is something I almost gave up on ever realizing. Thanks to these materials, I have become my own Savior ... and am living in another model of existence - which is not to say, that I have rejected Society - but that I understand the purpose that it serves.

yes, each of us is capable of contributing to the transformation of the Genetic Mind by participating in, to the best of our ability, the Plan of First Source

am I still suppressed? not nearly as much as I was before I discovered the WMMs ... but yes, because what is happening to one of us - is happening to me

I have created a portal for the consciousness of First Source to contact the consciousness of an individual in a manner that has never been done before. ...

Moreover, the First Source discs will impact on all people; even those who will never read, look, or listen, and these will be in the majority I assure you. These teachings are designed for the entire planet despite the relatively small number who will actively immerse within the story and utilize this portal. ...

The disc is a tool, and like all tools, its value is directly related to how it is deployed or utilized in one's life. If you study this tool, it will supply you with a detailed instruction manual for its proper utilization. It is multi-layered and metaphorically structured in parallel with the universe, and new aspects of this disc may be activated in the future.

While my personality will always seem intangible, know that I am in this disc more vividly than any teacher that has come before to your planet. It is my nature to live in the universal mystery and personal clarity of my Self. When you are in accord, you will find me with you.

Music Section, Introduction.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 11:22 pm 
Posting Freak

I deleted my previous post Tolsap after rereading your profound finer grain insights. Thank you for sharing them.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:29 am 

Firstly : I would like to express my appreciation and gratitude to members for although I am not a regular contributor I do enjoy reading, coupled with members individual experiences, the continual research of intelligent links provided throughout the forum that resonate synchronicity, revelation and event string demonstration which I too see as being interconnected to the multi-layered Wingmakers materials relevant to the magnitude of what we are experiencing both individually and collectively.

Fortunately I have been able to reach a point with my own personal event strings that no matter how incredible at times particular leaps of information and focus may be, I am able to experience the “download”, “marinade” in it, “adjust” accordingly to it, but not “hold onto it too tightly”, for no sooner than it has processed and found its footing within me, I have to “jettison” it ready for the next! I therefore also tend to look for this globally and find it extremely exciting to see how so many differing arenas all have pieces linking into major global event strings - from heart and behavioural coherence to new sciences.

Secondly : I have found that by marinating “everything” in my quantum heart portal and then directing its flow into my mind centre the information transfer bypasses the automated coding of my HMS brain which without fail, bless its cotton socks, always attempts to find a “fit” for the information/knowledge and then when it can’t it will conjure up something which inevitably results in a distortion/perversion.

This is difficult to express, however I am attempting to because I would like to link this to, and share my synchronicity with readers, in reference to how the layers behind the following two narratives from the Lyricus Discourses have become so significant for me from my level of perception.

Teacher: You must have the conceptual picture and you must hold the following affirmation clearly in your mind and heart: I am forever connected to my brothers and sisters of all time and space. What is known by them I can know. What is found by them I can find. What is to come from them I can be. In all that I do may the mind of many hold sway over the mind of one. (Lyricus Discourse 5)

“Leave it in the mystery to shine of its own light.” (Lyricus Discourse 6)

I have, for quite some time now, used the following affirmations/mantras daily; not being one for sitting in lengthy daily meditations I would thrash these mantras every time I had to drive, which clocked up a fair amount of time. And initially they were kinda bothersome and boring, as I didn’t have any real connection, feel for, or understanding of their purpose. The understanding and utility of these codes did however eventually reveal remarkable layers of purpose. My determination at discovering this could be likened to me wanting to see what was over a fence but as the fence was too high my jumps couldn’t quite get me to see over the fence. By continually jumping my leg muscles strengthened and I was able to get closer to the top of the fence until eventually my jumps got me high enough to see the beginning of the landscape on the other side. By continually jumping - “opening the portal with the mantra incorporated with heart sensory visualization” - I can now access a part of the landscape at will, so to speak.

In practical terms this has provided me with a great tool to:
a) open the portal to my individualized hub where my soul brothers and sisters are also connected, (this is of course also interconnected again collectively);
and b) to allow a backflow of information to come in that is not a pre-determined response from my Human Mind System.
In other words: “Leave it in the mystery to shine of its own light” positions me in the Now. Because my Human Mind System can only provide me with preconceived behaviours according to its programming, that is reactions to past experiences, history, yesterdays conversations, prophecies, impressions from my environment, family, society, etc I have now come to experience how important it was for me to develop trust within myself in being able to surrender to my intelligence that is on the other side of the veil/programming/illusion and in doing so learn how to sustain it, be open to it and continually work towards widening it, thus allowing its energetic the entryway for manifesting new possibilities, new experiences, new solutions, that I could never imagine from within my Human Mind System.

Therefore by switching into my quantum pause and breath, then connecting with my soul brother’s and sisters, then allowing the mystery to shine in its own light, (all done in less than a minute), the backflow recalibrates the process of my mind and thought because it channels back through my heart centre before uploading and activating a far greater aspect of my mind.

The key to this was developing the “trust” part and took me quite awhile - lot’s of jumping to see over the wall but not getting very far.

Teacher: It is simple, and yet difficult at the same time. To release is to trust. To trust is to believe in the intelligence of both your innermost self, as well as the origin from which it arises. This is the simple part. The difficult part is to understand that the judgment of the ego-personality is impaired, and in some measure antithetical to the intuitive intelligence. (Lyricus Discourse 6)

For although I had always considered myself fortunate to have a strong sense of compassion in my heart, before recalibrating with the Heart Virtues Frequencies, I had always been very attached and fond of my egoic HMS thinking, evaluating, theorizing mind and so it was with great resistance that I struggled to surrender for I felt I was going to “lose” a part of me that I saw as one of my greatest attributes. The paradox here of course is that the intelligence that I so wanted to hang onto, that I believed defined me, was keeping me ever so busy chasing information down one dead end labyrinth after another; and I could never, ever, have imagined what I now Know if I had not finally thrown my hands in the air in utter dismay and said “What the hell, I’ve got nothing to lose by immersing myself and dedicating myself to some of these practices and I must admit that I chose the “easiest” I could find. A strong boot up my rear end for this decision was also helped along by James’ comment in his 2009 Interview with Regina Meredith:

Here’s a hypothetical for your consideration. Imagine if there was an undisclosed text from a credible source that 100 people read. The text was focused on one simple premise: water is a special medium that conforms to your emotional radiation. If you radiate and infuse water with gratitude and love, it will impart a potent dose of well- being and boost your immunity. Of the 100 people reading this text, 50 will consider it a reasonable hypothesis assuming its sources are credible and scientific. Of these 50 people, 25 will try it once or twice. Of these 25, 10 will persist in the practice for a period of 1-14 days. Of these 10, five will persist in the practice for a period more than 14 days. Of these five, two will experiment and create practices that are a creation of their own.

In this hypothetical example, only two percent of the readers actually applied the information persistently, and created something with it, in this case, a technique for infusing water with healing properties. Why did the other 98 readers ignore the information and elect not to put it into practice and create a technique based on the information? In many cases it is because they moved on to the next thing. They found new information to occupy their minds. They are like bumblebees pollinating a field of ideas, where the construct of New is king.

The heart virtues are accessible and simple. Their potency is an order of magnitude greater than the mind’s energies. They are a connected force, and there is nothing new about them. They have been the constant in the soul’s incarnational life.

For example, when I go into any environment be it work, family, community, etc I use these techniques before entering and then depending on the coherence within the arena that I find myself in I may activate them again once, twice or many times. These tools are potently effective in helping stabilize my alignment with the Heart Virtues Frequency; find coherent behaviours according to what parts of my personality are required in different situations, (i.e. mother, daughter, sister, aunty, friend, work colleague, community member, etc); and in helping me to choose a better potential for expressing truthfully what to say, or in many instances, not to say. To me it is analogous to activating a “firewall” within that is multi-faceted and multi-functional.

I imagine it would be difficult for anyone to answer a question as to whether life transforms into “easier” because of immersion into the Wingmakers materials as it is a multi-layered perpetual experience, but for me personally I would have to say that on one hand the relationship that has developed and continues to develop with my energetic presence, coupled with the incredible intelligence and knowledge that comes with it, is far beyond great, but with it comes more responsibility, more dedication, and at times more courage when daily challenges present themselves: for more and more transparency in and of itself demands more choice; on another hand an “expanded view” brings a greater understanding of certain levels which translates into a lack of stress, for example, due to the elimination of the fear of “time deprivation”; on another hand there is excitement, (thankfully now without the impatience), knowing that many, many more layers are yet to be revealed, (and actually because this is of course a co-creative process, there are times when I put the brakes on slightly to “marinade” a bit longer if I feel a bit bombarded); and then on another hand, there is the very distinct, almost throbbing elation that is ever present and when I look at it it reveals a profound magnificence and significance to every moment, to every breath and pulse of life, that is, quite literally, beyond description.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:52 pm 
Posting Freak

From what you have just shared with us I'm certian you'll really appreciate this fella. He lives that elation and throbbing joy that bubbles up. It makes me giggle like a delighted child. This will blow your mind. I love this guy, he is beyond amazing. I have spent 2 days studying his works and am so excited to continue into the weekend. What he has discovered goes beyond blowing paradigms in this era of transparency and expansion. And the best part is that he shares it because he truly loves humanity if not life itself. He has turned physics on its ear not to speak of so many other sciences. He definitely is of the people and for the people and in a language most people can understand. He knows the value of the heart and its central role in everything including his Unified Theory of Everything. Enjoy!

Nassim Haramein - Science behind the Unified Field & Its applications

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lYNnK5gRSc

This second 4 hour vid changes your perception of reality even if you only grasp some of what he is talking about. He's a very engaging presenter I know you'll like him Tolsap. :?}

Nassim Haramein Complete work! 3 conferences pieced together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVQKwRypb0s

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:38 am 

Tolsap,

Glad to see you are in such alignment with your wholeness Navigator.

One thing I have realized is that the HMS is essential on all evolutionary worlds to help facilitate the complete seperation from source. Without it all entities given the chance would be back in the Central Universe lickedy split like because the evolutionary worlds of form in time & space are quite daunting, intimidating and seemingly insurmountable at times to say the least. It is a prison of types as James has explained, but we are volunteers as you may recall. Also our consciousness is faceted to experience life in many more forms than just this one human life. A SECU is in many dimensions at once, our journey is to break free of the HMS & find our creator & bring Source Reality into this world of time & space through the Heart, our center, our umbilical cord that invisibly stretches to our core identity dwelling in the outer rings of the Central Universe. To my understanding the Sovereign Integral Consciousness is when your indivuated consciousness re-connects with it's core identity 7 can recall all of it's lives/ experiences through all dimensions that it has ever travelled in all times & spaces, in non-time sense if you will. We are adding to our own cosmic movies.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:27 am 

ANIMUS ARE THE ANCIENT ENEMY OF CENTRAL RACE
The legend of Lucifer’s Fall stems from the Animus
Animus raid genetic libraries of soul carriers
Please see excerpt of above on Page 55 of Introduction to Wingmakers.pdf

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f28LPwR8BdY

Okay, so we have this vision, coming from Google Director of Engineering Ray Kurzweil, for the biological body to be replaced by an artificial intelligence and body; to achieve immortality by the year 2045: (This footage could be seen to be disturbing and ignite a polarity reaction but what is important to note after viewing this one sound-bite about Kurzweil is that he has also contributed vastly to phenomenal technological interfacing and advancement providing enormous benefits to humanity; his, and other influential people, just have their vision pointed in a different direction to . . . well me, for example, yet I still have great appreciation and respect for their intelligence. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AaAAml9Grs)

And then we have this, which is a practical application behind the intelligent research being conducted by Heartmath, and various other fine representatives focused on discovering soul within the biological body:

http://www.heartmath.org/free-services/ ... -soul.html

Now, the robotic force you refer to (the Animus in the WingMakers mythology) is a symbolic representation of the dark force. They are not real, in the sense that they represent a threat to humanity now or in the future.

Those who have lifted their consciousness and deepened their perceptions to the point where they can sense the Sovereign Integral and experience it – no matter how fleetingly – they are the ones who must express this new state in truthfulness and directness. It is the time of the Nunti-Sunya, which is the messenger of stillness or emptiness. This is the ancient, encoded term for the End of Imprisonment. The “emptiness” is the quantum presence or state in which the Sovereign Integral exists.
(Project Camelot Interview with James)

From my perspective, a self-educated layperson, I appreciate the no threat because eventually this team of visionaries will arrive at a stalemate where they cannot create and transfer to a bio-technological form/android/hologram, the soul. Although it would not surprise me, especially with the advancements these visionaries are technologically achieving, if we will one day be globally aware of actually living side by side human representations that are bio-androids.

He leaned forward and took one of the gold rings from the cart and held it in his hand for an admiring moment. “Looks simple enough”, he said quietly. “And it is, in many ways, but it is an outcome of thousands of great minds and hearts, and me, I’m just the lucky one who gets to show it off to you, the world’s elite leaders, but believe me, I had only a fractional influence in this discovery.” He set the ring on his right hand on the middle finger, and put on the special glasses and looked out to the room as if he were studying his assembled guests.

“It appears everyone here possesses a soul,” he announced wryly. The auditorium reverberated in soft, polite chuckles.

Quantusum

World Peace = New World Order = Global Equality! I believe that when we are resistant to the New World Order we are actually in resistance to our own state of consciousness that is powerfully creating the inspiration, the idea, for World Governance. The important distinction to recognize is that we are resistant to World Governance emerging solely from the technocratic and wealthy globalist elites whose model is simply limited and when we are able to aerial view this we can sever another HMS thread of polarity.

Dr. Neruda: “Their goals are not necessarily misguided, but their methods to achieve these goals are. This is all about projecting power, and, as a consequence, dictating the prevailing political platform by which the world achieves peace. It is enforced peace. It is peace through power and manipulation.”

Sarah: “But it’s still peace and it’s still democracy. It’s certainly better than the alternative of wars and anarchy or dictatorship.”

Dr. Neruda: “There are other means to achieve the same end.”

(Neruda Interviews)

Answer 14 from James: I agree that the Anunnaki are here, but they are not the threat. As I have previously stated, the real threat is people’s indifference to re-referencing their world from the HMS to the Sovereign Integral. The Elite, at all levels, direct the attention of humanity on those efforts that build the world according to their needs. The New World Order exists now, and the Anunnaki and their placements are well in control of it. Regardless of what name you give it, the world is indeed undergoing a new order, and there are those within the Elite who are assessing the masses’ awareness of these changes and their reactions to it.

James – Answer 12: The Grand Portal is not present on Earth at this time. It is a technology, a new science, and a spiritual practice that will enable the collective human instrument (humanity) to irrefutably prove the human soul as an immortal consciousness that expresses itself through a multi-faceted, incarnational life. This awareness is a fundamental pivot of humanity, and it will change every aspect of life for the human family and Earth. The spiritual guides of humanity are truly time- shifted humans who have experienced this Grand Portal, and have, through the orchestration of time, returned to historical periods and assisted specific people and organizations to move their technology, science, and spiritual practices in the direction of the Grand Portal. It is a long journey for a species to incarnate on a planet and evolve upon that planet to the degree that they are aware of the vibration of equality, not only in a handful of their spiritual leaders, but in the whole of the species. This process is what those who live from the heart are aligning to. They are manifesting this vision.

As the species operates from soul consciousness, what the WingMakers call the Sovereign Integral, they are able to condition spacetime so they can assist the earlier stages of humanity. It is somewhat analogous to an adult who was able to move backwards in spacetime, and whisper ideas, or insights from their adult perspective into the mind and heart of their body when it was only a child. The child part of them would think of these thoughts and ideas as original, as their very own, which, in a way, they are, though they originate from their future self.

As I have said many times, the WingMakers are a time-shifted humanity operating on the other side of the Grand Portal, if you will. They incarnate as humans because they are human. They operate in this world with varying degrees of awareness as to their incarnational life and purpose, but the WingMakers, having been called a hundred different names by different cultures and historical periods, remain the architects of the passageway of humanity to the Grand Portal. That is their purpose. The Ouroboros, the symbol of the snake devouring its own tail, is the esoteric symbol of a species conditioning spacetime fields to guide its earlier incarnations so it will evolve to know itself as One.

Humanity possesses self-sufficiency. It does not require a hundred different ET brothers to solve its problems created out of ignorance or ambition. It returns upon itself to course-correct and lead itself—as a collective—to the precipice of the Grand Portal, and then allows the confluence of technology, science, and spiritual practice to prove to one and all that what exists beneath the exterior of this world we call the human instrument, is only a thin veneer of our total selfhood. And everyone is allowed the opportunity to experience this while incarnated within a human instrument.
. . . . .
Yes, there is evil in our world. Yes, there are those who are misguided by the darkened mind. And yes, the artifacts of the Animus are all around us in the form of enculturation and limitation. One can live in fear of these realities and seek rational explanations in the texts of scripture or science, or they can connect with their heart’s wisdom and express its virtues, and become a source of light in this world.

(Regina Meredith Interview with James 2009)

ANSWER 14
The discovery of the Grand Portal is a comprehensive breakthrough that spawns the science of multidimensional reality. This new science is an all-encompassing system that is capable of restoring health and balance to the physical, emotional, and mental dysfunctions of the soul carrier, which account for the dysfunctions of society at large.

The human-animal instinct of survival through power and domination co-mingle with four misguided fear-beliefs inhabiting the genetic mind of the species, which collectively give rise to human and social dysfunction. They are cited below:

• Humanity is the apex intelligence of the planet, and in all probability the universe.
• Humanity is alone in the universe, and God, if one exists, is distant and uncaring.
• As a species, humanity must struggle selfishly in order to achieve supremacy in the universe.
• Dominion over nature and its resources is the innate result of human ascendancy over all other life forms.

Each of these fear-beliefs transform in the presence of the Grand Portal as much as the rising sun displaces the cold darkness. For the first time the individuated consciousness is dissected and shown to be part of a multidimensional system of life forms previously unidentified. More importantly, the intrinsic desire to be immortal has been granted by the very fact that the “fingerprint” of First Source is identified upon the “glass” of the soul carrier.

(Lyricus FAQ’s)

THE “GLASS” OF THE SOUL CARRIER

Teacher: The human instrument is regarded by most cultures as a body that is vulnerable and fragile. It is considered flawed and imperfect because it degenerates over time and is susceptible to disease. In some areas, it is considered nothing more than an animate object for the sensing of pleasure or pain. It is held in low regard, and even those who feel a spiritual imperative, regard it as the lesser or lower self.

Student: But it is the lower self isn’t it?

Teacher: It is the vessel of the transcendent soul. When you see a vessel of beauty, do you wonder what is inside it?

Student: I guess when I see a beautiful vessel – like a work of art – I assume the vessel is for appreciation, not utility.

Teacher: It doesn’t require a utilitarian function because its beauty is sufficient a purpose. Correct?

Student: Exactly.

Teacher: The human instrument is the same way. It is a beautifully conceived creation; so much so that most believe it is empty. Its purpose is in itself. They do not see the 24 strata, they perceive only the five dominant strata: skin, muscle, bones, emotions, and mind.

(Lyricus Discourse 3)

With an allegorical tone James and Mahu Nahi to me are likened to Terran and his Mahdi,

“I am a node on a network, the same as you. The network is we.”

“The very same way I live inside you, and an infinitude like you. The only difference is that he is prepared. His vessel is like this room. Clear, coherent, simple and unswayable. He is designed for me, so that others can see what is inside themselves, if they could only look.”

see The Weather Composer; another fine portal of communication depicting, amongst many other things, the very real and possible effects of First Source using the queen on the chessboard.

Earth, consisting of the animal, plant, and mineral kingdoms as well as the elements of air, water, and fire, combined with Nature as defined by the cosmos, is the “Queen” on the chessboard that First Source can use. These are strategic instruments through which specific walls of the prison will be destroyed and individuals who are properly prepared can reclaim their identities as Sovereign Integrals and establish a new transparency and expansion within their wholeness.

But as can be extracted from The Weather Composer, unless our heart frequencies are predominantly activated and sustained, even after a forced global unity humans can re-emerge expressing lower frequency behaviours. Are we avoiding global catastrophe? Are we prepared enough? Or is it inevitable that global unity will emerge because of a cosmic force and it will be our heart centered behavior preparedness that ultimately determines how we transition through this toward the Grand Portal?

JAMES DESCRIBES HIS WORK (Pg 51-52 Introduction to Wingmakers.pdf)

I have created a portal for the consciousness of First Source to contact the consciousness of an individual in a manner that has never been done before. This connection will catalyze new forms of energy to flow through the minds of those individuals, enabling them to create the necessary technologies, art forms, and discoveries that bring about the new cosmology of First Source.

Moreover, the First Source discs will impact on all people; even those who will never read, look, or listen, and these will be in the majority I assure you. These teachings are designed for the entire planet despite the relatively small number who will actively immerse within the story and utilize this portal.

Whether you resonate with these ideas, are skeptical about them, or are just undecided, there is no doubt that the Wingmakers material is challenging and mysterious.

When explored with an open mind and some quiet hours it can be profound, meaningful, inspiring and ultimately transforming.

At such a moment the question of truth or falsehood recedes into the background and is replaced by the freedom to explore and create.

In that instant, the Wingmakers, whether real or not, have fulfilled their mission.

The Quantum Moment, as its First Point, perceives that the individual is sovereign and infinite and exists here. Right here. It is not flying about on the soul planes; it is not hidden in the robes of a God or Master; it is not separate from your human instrument; and it does not avoid the human condition.

It is, and always will be, right here.

There has never been a time on Earth when both technology, scientific, and spiritual awareness have been higher than right now. The confluence of technology, science, and spirituality is intersecting, and they will eventually conjoin when the heart of humanity is prepared.
(Regina Meredith Interview with James 2009)

So how do these philosophical, spiritual, scientific and technological formulations impact and apply to my individual self, my seemingly little presence, my drop of water in an ocean? How do I interface all this stuff with my day to day living? And how does my day to day living, my thoughts, ideas, passions, goals, actions, provide any input into the somewhat daunting arenas of our world’s greatest intellectual minds? How exactly does the lay person provide their input into directing, governing and shaping our world?

Evidently answers to these questions abound in many ways and are uniquely revealed in accordance with individual levels of awareness. I specifically wanted to share awareness of the Artificial Intelligence/mechanical/robotic world, how it can insidiously creep into our collective, be innocently supported, grounded and perpetuated, and in keeping in focus with this topic, how we can apply intelligent observation and virtuous action in everyday life to ensure its traction does not exceed our human heart-centered spiritual transformation of releasing ourselves from Suppression of the Sovereign Integral.

Lyricus holds this discovery as vital to the species because without the human-guided discovery of the Grand Portal, the species consistently elects to have machine intelligence guide its ongoing scientific evolution. While this may enable a more rapidly evolving technology infrastructure for humanity, it also drives science into a conundrum of competing purposes that widen the gap between machines and humanity.

When machine intelligence finally arrives at the Grand Portal, its findings are misunderstood and therefore undervalued by the species. The discovery is hollow at best and unutilized at worst. Thus, Lyricus holds the Grand Portal’s discovery by humanity as the defining moment of the species.

(Lyricus FAQ’s)

What I find intriguing with humanity at the moment is ignorance of the possibility of being overrun by technology where humans become "subjects" for technology, when it is blindingly obvious that this is already in play. There are so very many humans caught up in situations where they are not recognizing that they are automatically losing their ability to apply their initiative, compassion and intelligent reasoning to make a human decision irrespective of the output from the computer in their field, let alone then finding the courage to override the computer's decision. For example:

A few months ago I happened to witness a 5 minute conversation in a Government Department for Housing where a young man was trying to reason with the senior officer of the department to allocate somewhere for his wife and three very young children to live as they had been homeless for over a year and were running out of options, forcing them to spend time living in their car. The officer was very sympathetic to the situation but advised they just did not have a 3 bedroom home for his family and he would have to remain on the 18 month wait list. He pleaded for anything, even a 1 or 2 bedroom unit as it would get his family out of the car. The officer advised that she couldn’t give him the 1 bedroom unit that was available as it was against policy for there were too many in his family.

The young man emotionally but politely begged for this space to be allocated to his family. The officer was overcome and almost in tears as it was obvious she was feeling genuine compassion for this family, but held to her decision, saying that even if she wanted to give him the 1 bedroom unit she could not over-ride the system to enable it to happen! And Bingo, there we have humans being totally controlled by a technological, robotic consciousness that could not allow a humane heart-centered decision to enter its world; these situations are ongoing in many arenas every day, and of course the unfortunate spin-off culturally is criminal behavior that escalates for desperate families to survive.

On the upside however is the fact that we do have humans who are working very hard at avoiding suppression by machine intelligence, are learning to upgrade their biology within the techno-framework, and there are those developing technology to be used in a more balanced humane equation.

It isn’t very hard to understand how technology and subjective feelings toward a techno avatar are not only attractive in societies today but are being ignorantly supported, in excess of the modality of entertainment. How safe, easy and thrilling is the allure to project one’s consciousness into the world of one’s technological avatar, live in its “apparent” multidimensional world, and then dream that one day it could actually be them. But then, of course, we have individuals who are “falling in love” with and interfacing with their Spiritual Soul Avatars, so to speak, and exploring universal multidimensionality.

Each and every one of us is powerfully in control of being instrumental in continuing to provide the guiding force for our collective vision of equality by applying our intelligent heart centered behaviors and actions, and there is no shortage of moments in our daily lives to pay attention to and contribute to this developing physical reality.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:45 pm 
Posting Freak

yes, technology is a threat ... I believe that it is the means whereby Anu Deceived us ....

Did you ever wonder how the Creator created the "Wingmakers" - the "gods"/Eloheim/Shinning Ones? Did It use technology? or did It use the same method we use to pro-create - without technology ? According to the "history" of the WMs we have in the third Philosophy paper ... the "wingmakers" were the first "entities" that our Creator Created - In the Bible, that Anu narrated to Moses, he said that on the "fifth day" of creation God/Creator said : "Let US create man in OUR Image, after OUR likeness " (Genesis:26) Apparently Anu skiped the part where the Wingmakers were created and perhaps this is why they included their origins in the materials (because WE are all Wingmakers) - but from this statement we can assume that they were already created at the time God was creating the Earth ... from what James revealed in the PCI, we can assume Anu was there - that he is a Wingmaker also - but that he serves presently as the "God" of the Annunaki species - but since the Wingmakers are already gods - this species doesn't require "a" personification of First Source to oversee its development ... the only thing we might question is why "gods" need further development (snicker)

The first of these creations was bestowed an individual identity through the use of a physical instrument known as a light body. The density of this body was sufficient to block the separated particles from First Source's dominant reality. In doing so, the particles became autonomous explorers and quickly populated the innermost realms of the Universe of Wholeness. However, they never ventured into the outer realms of creation where the density of vibration decelerated time to such an extent that exploration in bodies was impossible, owing to the great distance.

These initial entities understood that their existence held a very specific purpose, which was to construct a vehicle for the newly created entity consciousness to inhabit so the individuated spirit-form could enter the most remote sections of the multiverse and explore, experience, and learn from them. This would be similar to constructing a deep-sea diving suit that permits a diver to explore the sea bottom.

Anu goes on to say that God created "man" (male and female) out of the "dust of the Earth" ... which was a clever way for Anu to conceal the fact that God created us from ITs DNA, because as we now know, the Earth and everything manifested contains the same DNA ... or in other words, everything was manifested by using God's DNA as its core "particle" and animated by ITs "Divine frequencies of Love" - It is the Source of all Creation and the "golden thread" that binds us all together into one Consciousness - participating in the Plan of First Source, whether they are aware of their participation or not .

So far we have no mention of technology being used to create anything ... In fact as the story goes, technology isn't introduced until Lucifer - who commands the Angels to join him, in a rebellion, when "man" was created and the Plan of First Source was initiated - Lucifer predicted that man would use his free will to serve himself, and not the purpose of his creation - and he claimed that he could, with technology, create a life-form far superior - that would be powered by Angelic Beings that did not question their Creator (did not have free will), who shared intelligence and had indestructible bodies capable of tasks far greater than those that the Human Instrument were capable of performing . God and the Eloheim rejected his suggestion - not because he wanted "the glory" - but most likely because the "gods" weren't willing to embody a robot or to become an automatron, to gain the experience they needed to express their full potential as Sovereign Integrals

Personally I believe that this was where "technology" was born ... and that when Lucifer created his heartless - soul-less Species of Android without emotions or free will and hive mentality, that were basically immortal - that he soon became bored with them and their lack of "inspiration" and individuality ... and that he abandoned them - maybe even destroyed them, (if it is true that they settled on M44 and that it went Nova) ... We need to remember that Lucifer was created before "man" (after "the gods" and Angles) and that he was a unique life-form - created (so the story goes) by Sophia (god's female companion) without his approval (or he wouldn't have been "hidden" eh?) - in MEST (Son of the Morning Star - Saturn - if not "our" Saturn then another "morning star" that was not located on the "Central Place") ... he was accepted into the society of the Gods as an equal - and given charge of the Angelic Being who assisted the gods... but because he was unlike any of Gods or any other creations (created with a specific purpose or part in the Plan) I assume that he was never satisfied with this "job" and wanted nothing to do with "the Plan" to create "man" and was a little put out because everyone was giving it all their attention. We are not told what intent Sophia had when she created Lucifer - only that she was never mentioned again in the exoteric mythologies ...

I try to understand Lucifer's perspective by imagining myself in Lucifer's shoes, he was the product an " secret experiment" and there was no other like him - no female counterpart that he could create a species with - and while he got his DNA from his Mother and she got it from the Creator - his "link" to the Creator was through his Mother - it was a "fragment of a fragment" it was not WHOLE therefore he did not have the same relationship with the Creator as the Wingmakers/Sovereign Integral (or "man") or any specific purpose other than to demonstrate Sophia's ability to create a life-form independently - His resistance to the awareness of how the Plan of First Source would proceed, became evident when presented his own "better" plan to the gods -he reasoned that there was no need to spend eons "developing" six species, that would evolve individuated Consciousness and intermingle (requiring hundreds of thousands of HIs) -and eventually unify - to produce the "perfect" species of "soul-carriers" who would "transfer knowledge" (FSI) into MEST without distortion, and without supervision... and suggested that instead of letting the new entities have Free Will, that the new entity's and the god's human instruments, be made from inorganic substances that were programed to provide the experiences necessary for the entity to progress - whether the entity was ready or willing to have that experience or not - in other word - we didn't get any choice or an opportunity to develop our uniqueness ... he believed that his bioAndroids would be superior to the proposed "humans" that took eons to develop because of their ability to resistance awareness . His plan was rejected but he was allowed to continue working on it - in a self-inflicted exile.

The way Anu told the story, Lucifer and his "technology" was "kicked-out" of Heaven - the fictional way the LTO tells it - he left of his own free-will and returned from time to time ... and in the PCI it is suggested that the Wingmakers went to Anu and "commissioned?" the "God of the Annunaki" (and all the inhabitants of this region of the Universe), to persuade the Wingmakers to embody a human instrument that would enhance their abilities to progress - because when they fragmented their consciousness during their incarnation - they forgot their origins and destiny - and were looking for a "god" to save them from their ignorance ... and because of his highly advanced technoloy they were convinced that Anu was just the god they needed (to serve) ... I just can't ignore the irony of this scenario, if Anu was originally Lucifer ... if somehow he got back into the good graces of the Wingmakers, and they trusted him enough to let him be "the Personification of First Source" when the Annunaki species were created and sent into MEST and he was sent with them to be their God (as explained in the 2nd LD -each species/planet had a god) If that was the case, here he was, now, in a position to impliment HIS plan - right down to now, when we are (of our own free will) in our fragmented state of consciousness - using technology to "help" us progress ... but are we?

James says that once we are given the basics that we are capable of bridging the gaps in our understanding with "personal wisdom" (I know something that I don't know) - and the materials define "personal wisdom" as knowledge that we all have in common - yet have never had an occasion to express or share ... until now, when the WMMs invite us to discuss it (as "new" intelligence). It is my understanding that when the HI exposes the Entity ("watcher" -self-limited to the HIs perspectives) to this "personal wisdom" that it resonates its being and that it gets its full attention - because it is projected on a specific frequency that the Entity recognizes as its core vibration. Some call this an "awakening" - but unless it is continually stimulated by "personal wisdom/Universal truth", the entity will go right back to "sleep" so the WMs created a technology to keep it awake ... I believe that there is enough of this frequency embedded in the materials - that if you continue to expose the Entity to them (immerse yourself in them) it will never go back to sleep ... but that the fully awakened Entity clearly comprehend the messages in this frequency and discover its purpose of creation... and finally figure out why it is here, now and what its First Point is - thanks to the "technology" the WMs have created to break through Anu's technology that penetrates the conflicting frequencies - or static that is produced by ET technology - because that is the only way they have of getting the message to the Entity (sub-consciously) as long as they are dependent upon the HMS.

Again - no technology was necessary in the evolutionary development of this species Consciousness . James has told us that the Entity was originally created - as an Immortal, that was capable of Interdimensional existence, as well as Multi-versal adaptability ... without technology... that this Species - the Wingmakers and the Gods are the same species of Entities that God created first for the specific purpose of creating Human Instruments for new entities to explore MEST ... we may find it difficult to imagine that they did not need "technology" to accomplish that ... but we create "human instruments" without technology all the time ... my daughter and her husband created one last year. Let's not just ignore the fact that Anu needs technology (space craft) to traverse the dimension but we don't- I bet that really irks him ...

so what is "technology" if it isn't the absence of "human nature" - because even though the elements of Nature - which all contain the DNA of our Creator are used to create it - technology is an "artificial" life-form - lacking heart and soul as well as free will - but because it contains DNA it does not lack "intelligence" or self-awareness - which is why I see it as a threat to Humanity - Using this logic, and knowing from our own experience that our continued use of technology is destroying Earth Nature's harmonic balance - and that it is completely un-necessary - un-Natural and in fact, harmful ... why do we continue to create more of it? Why, when we are told that the food we are eating that has been altered by technology has no nutritional value, do we keep on consuming it? Why do we spend hours exposing ourselves to frequencies being projected via the technology of a TV that suppress the Entity's ability to comprehend even complete sentences ... why do we drink water, with rat poison in it, that technology injects into it ? Why do we depend on technology that lacks heart and soul to "heal" our self-inflicted wounds? Why do we ignore the damaging effects of technology and try to blame our dis-ease on Earth/Nature when we have the ability to get out of harm's way and Nature is willing to heal us?

I am not suggesting that we go back to living in caves and that we become "hunter/gatherers" again ... I can't even imagine life without a dish washer or a washer and dryer ... lights, a phone or a computer ... I am not opposed to technology as long as it doesn't project frequencies that distort/block/conceal or otherwise alter FSI - but as I research the technology that I am exposing myself to - I am hard pressed to find any techno gadgets that AREN't projecting (conflicting) frequencies ... and some of them are quite lethal over time ... with the introduction of "nanos" into our technology - we are giving these heartless souless devices a mind of their own - a degree of intelligence and self awareness ... we are integrating their disruptive frequencies into our environment (by design) ... I have no doubt that Nanos are compatible with the Sheath that Anu created to imprison us ... so basically what we are doing is creating a more comfortable prison cell for ourselves, and becoming more adapted to these "lower frequencies" every day - even though we know that it is withering our hearts and over-stimulating our emotion system and being used to manipulate us ... we continue to use it - of our own free will ... and when asked why, we feign Ignorance of how it effects us.

I believe I understand why technology is being pushed upon us so heavily now - I think that it wonderful that we have produced technology that will allow people to live active lives ... but wouldn't it be more beneficial to this species, if we learned how to use our innate abilities to improve our lives ? We see life-forms with less capacity for consciousness regenerating body parts that they loose ... technology is doing a great job of replacing human body parts that can interface with our brains - and some of them are stronger and last longer than the person using them - but do you know anyone who would replace their body parts with techno-gadgets - if they knew how to regenerate new ones naturally ... how many people would be wearing false teeth if they could just grow a new one, when they pulled an old one out ? - we know it can be done because our "baby teeth" are replaced by new (bigger) ones - so why can't we trigger that process - at will ... or when needed, like a crab grows a new claw? instead of focusing on technology to produce an artifical substitute for the damaged part?

Technology is suppressing this species SELF-development - we can build a computer to transfer data around the world instantly - but we have failed to develop telepathy - when we have ample evidence that we have this ability - that it has no harmful side effects and we don't have to depend on someone to provide it. We have evidence that a common "weed" called Cannabis can cure all of our diseases ... so why is there three aisles of OCDs in a Pharmacy on every other corner in our communities (not to forget the Health food stores) - why are we supporting the use of artifical "cures" created by technology and paying HUGE prices for it when we KNOW that it doesn't cure anything, but only suppresses the symptoms especially after we discover that the real " cure" is provided freely by Nature?

bottom line - you have a choice ... I have no doubt that we have all genetically altered our selves to the point where we NEED technology - the LTO tell us that some people will actually need some sort of mechanical device to assist them to comprehend FSI

However, the Grand Portal is not easily comprehensible. It will require an educated humanity in the fields of cosmology, technology, and science. It is for this reason that medical technologies in the field of genetics and neural mapping will proceed in the 21st century to enable a new, spatial intelligence to anyone who desires it. While this medical technology may seem to some as an artificial, and therefore unwelcome technology, it will be required for much of the human race in order to comprehend the Grand Portal, and it should not be feared.

but please keep in mind, that it was the ET technology (called L.E.R.M) in the Ancient Arrow book that made the Incunebula - and their "secret government" possible ... and that it is what made the technology that we are altering our own genetics with - readily available.

Thank you for this topic Tolsap, it has inspired some "personal wisdom" to surface

PostPosted: Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:32 am 
Posting Freak

What I love about the research HeartMath is doing and others having taken that direction is that they don't assume they know everything about the human body per say and least of all the capabilities of Heart Intelligence. There is is still so much more to discover and do. Ray Robotman is arrogant in thinking that a machine is superior to humans . We are not machines even though the HMS is the closest to that kind of mentality if only because it is so limited and because of it's very logic in particular. Why do you think it's programmed? Why do you think the Annunaki were able to leave after seeing their deceptive experiment worked? They could still program us from afar or from another dimension because of the machine like interface called the HMS. The Annunaki' purest bloodlines were to take charge of keeping us in line with the programming and distracted and diverted from knowing about our Sovereign Integral. Why is that? Because the Sovereign Integral blows machine technology outta the ballpark. Ray Robotman is thinking of limiting his intellect/personality/ego even more, to the confines of logic and reason and rationality only, and as if there isn't anything else to being a human being? How intelligent is wanting to completely become a machine? He doesn't get that we are Whole beings and that the heart has it's own intelligence and that there is so much we don't know about the human aspect that is light years ahead of any possible machine technology. How much have we been programmed and brainwashed to think that computers and machines are greater and better than our own minds? I think he is very deluded and is a prop of the bigger illusion that supports the HMS. Will he be the first to transfer his mind into a computer or will he allow others to try it first , you know, like his followers? How they plan to do that is beyond me, but then too, I suppose it was beyond us at one time that the Annunaki would "insert" the HMS. The organization he works for, Google, plays a large part in what the NSA is doing in it's global blanket surveillance of every person on the planet hooked up to the net. I wonder how much he helped to facilitate that? Now they have a quantum computer to work with. Still perhaps, he inadvertantly is contributing to the discovery of the Grand Portal even though it will be discovered by human beings first and not machines.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:24 pm 

Tolsap,

I feel that what many of us forget or may not yet realize is the outer worlds are indeed a reflection of our inner worlds as a collective. We each contribute to the CHEF(Collective Human Energetic Field) With our own personal IHEF(Individual Human Energetic Field) which in turn co-creates our reality. We see the dark and sinister forces of humanity poised to lure the masses into dependency and subservient realities through fear and deception. It is the very canvas upon which the more benign and light forces unfold into the Era of Transparency and Expansion. It is the quintessential ingredients for co-creation, light and dark ... positive and negative. Energy is composed of polarity, consciousness directs the energy. Our core identity is consciousness and is faceted to express light or darkness as is required for creation. Some choose the dark expression, where others choose the light expression. Each is just as important, so in that regard I must show my Appreciation for those that are lost in their ways and in return reflect the negative, which gives those that are ready a chance to reflect or transmit their Understanding and Compassion for those that are trapped in the Human Mind System. Genuine Forgiveness from the Heart negates the effects of built up negative emotions like anger,jealousy,hatred,resentment etc. that can build up and block the flow of energy and result in the "Viscous" cycle instead of the "Virtuous" cycle. Living a Genuine Humble life from the Heart and expressing the Heart's Virtues in our day to day life is the best way to influence our "Conscious" efforts and direct the energies of Source Intelligence to co-create the world in a way that truly reflects who and what we are, Sovereign Entities from the Central Universe that are destined to eventually operate from The Life principles of The Sovereign Integral. So to me the HMS in The Fields of Vibration is like an adjutant to creation that is not to be feared or loathed, rather Understood and Appreciated for it's purpose.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 1:49 am 
Posting Freak

Quote:
James – Answer 12: The Grand Portal is not present on Earth at this time. It is a technology, a new science, and a spiritual practice that will enable the collective human instrument (humanity) to irrefutably prove the human soul as an immortal consciousness that expresses itself through a multi-faceted, incarnational life. This awareness is a fundamental pivot of humanity, and it will change every aspect of life for the human family and Earth. The spiritual guides of humanity are truly time- shifted humans who have experienced this Grand Portal, and have, through the orchestration of time, returned to historical periods and assisted specific people and organizations to move their technology, science, and spiritual practices in the direction of the Grand Portal. It is a long journey for a species to incarnate on a planet and evolve upon that planet to the degree that they are aware of the vibration of equality, not only in a handful of their spiritual leaders, but in the whole of the species. This process is what those who live from the heart are aligning to. They are manifesting this vision.

What with this as a clue from our future selves that the Grand Portal discovery has/does take place by humans first and not machines ; what is there to fear or worry about? The more focus and practice we exercise on and with the 6 Heart Virtues, and other Heart activities, the less effected are we by the HMS contrived environment and the more effecting of that environment are we, even if originally our numbers are small. The Energetic Heart is intrinsic to all human beings, the HMS is not, it is contrived and has to be constantly revised and reprogrammed. Think of all the energy required to keep that game going. It's astronomical. It goes against what is natural to us and when the natural is rediscovered by the few that is when tidal waves or tsunamis begin and the HMS is transmuted and transformed in ways most surprising to some. The HMS is not natural to us as human beings. There is nothing "nice" about a system bent on all but destroying what intrinsically makes us human in terms of our original purpose in exploring what it is to be human. The HMS was not in that original formula or plan it was imposed on us through deception such as what it's like taking advantage of the innocence of a child who doesn't know what you know. The HMS comes from deception and always uses deception to perpetuate itself and diminish the Sovereign Integral. The HMS must be transmuted and transformed and/or banished for what won't change because of its very purpose and nature which does not encourage in the least, let alone survive, the Discovery of the Grand Portal. The HMS perpetuates division and separation to serve the purpose of one ego in particular that will not share power let alone acknowledge anything greater to it such as a Creator or the One Being. The One Being, being all of us in unified awareness with each other or as the awareness of Sovereign Integral is the greatest nemesis of the HMS. It's a natural thing. No matter how you look at it the HMS always means polarity and such a constant swing from opposite end to opposite end is required to sustain such a system, the system our world runs on. It's true, either you have the HMS running things or you rev it up some levels and invite the Sovereign Integral in by acknowledging it for what it is. It's funny how the HMS is contained within the Sovereign Integral and without the Sovereign Integral, the HMS could not exist. The Sovereign Integral does not require anything of the HMS to sustain its existence, ever.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:32 pm 

Chamber Two Philosophy : The hierarchy, through the purveyance of an evolution/saviorship model of existence, has attempted to guide the development of all entities throughout the Universe of Wholeness. The connection between the individual and the Source is subtly undermined through the layers of language, belief system manipulation, and ritual controls designed by the hierarchy to intervene between the spiritual essence of entities and their source, First Source.

So according to this excerpt from Chamber Two Philosophy, Anu was simply carrying out a function of the Hierarchy through the implementation of The HMS.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 9:44 pm 

Yes indeed the Animus/Anima are real, we are the Animus as much as we are the Wingmakers.

We all have potential. The potential to do good or bad. To be in the head(animus) or the heart (wingmakers) We are indeed our worst enemy.

Carl Jung on the Animus/Anima aspects of the human instrument.
From Wikipedia:
The anima and animus, in Carl Jung's school of analytical psychology, are the two primary anthropomorphic archetypes of the unconscious mind, as opposed to both the theriomorphic and inferior-function of the shadow archetypes, as well as the abstract symbol sets that formulate the archetype of the Self. The anima and animus are described by Jung as elements of his theory of the collective unconscious, a domain of the unconscious that transcends the personal psyche. In the unconscious of the male, this archetype finds expression as a feminine inner personality: anima; equivalently, in the unconscious of the female it is expressed as a masculine inner personality: animus.
The anima and animus can be identified as the totality of the unconscious feminine psychological qualities that a male possesses or the masculine ones possessed by the female, respectively. It is an archetype of the collective unconscious and not an aggregate of father or mother, brothers, sisters, aunts, uncles or teachers, though these aspects of the personal unconscious can influence the person for good or ill.
Because a man's sensitivity must often be repressed, the anima is one of the most significant autonomous complexes of all. It is said to manifest itself by appearing in dreams. It also influences a man's interactions with women and his attitudes toward them and vice versa for females and the animus. Jung said that "the encounter with the shadow is the 'apprentice-piece' in the individual's development...that with the anima is the 'masterpiece'".[1] Jung viewed the anima process as being one of the sources of creative ability.
In the book The Invisible Partners it is said that the key to controlling one's anima/animus is to recognize it when it manifests and exercise our ability to discern the anima/animus from reality.[2]

Jungians warned that "every personification of the unconscious - the shadow, the anima, the animus, and the Self - has both a light and a dark aspect....the anima and animus have dual aspects: They can bring life-giving development and creativeness to the personality, or they can cause petrification and physical death".[11]
One danger was of what Jung termed "invasion" of the conscious by the unconscious archetype - "Possession caused by the anima...bad taste: the anima surrounds herself with inferior people".[12] Jung insisted that "a state of anima possession...must be prevented. The anima is thereby forced into the inner world, where she functions as the medium between the ego and the unconscious, as does the persona between the ego and the environment".[13]
Alternatively, over-awareness of the anima or animus could provide a premature conclusion to the individuation process - "a kind of psychological short-circuit, to identify the animus at least provisionally with wholeness".[14] Instead of being "content with an intermediate position", the animus seeks to usurp "the self, with which the patient's animus identifies. This identification is a regular occurrence when the shadow, the dark side, has not been sufficiently realized".[15]

PostPosted: Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:00 pm 

So we've heard of Anu's darker side, what about his lighter side ?

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:09 pm 
Posting Freak

Now that we know what the HMS is and does, it's time to undo it. It's as simple as knowing that. And the discovery of the Grand Portal provides the grand finale and that is a process which we have been engaged in for eons. Some seem to know this who don't feel a need to defend their position of appearing to be what they want others to think them to be.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:35 am 
Posting Freak

Multiversal wrote:
So we've heard of Anu's darker side, what about his lighter side ?

Perhaps, eventually when he has "unwithered" his heart some light may shine through but until then he appears to be very very very dark indeed and is bent on keeping his unlit "soul-less" HMS going no matter what. Besides, we don't need his unwithering for us to know and be the Light of our own hearts. And that is indeed a great blessing for us and him when he eventually comes around eons from now.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:34 am 

Dear Shay,

A key for me to unraveling the HMS and suppression of The Sovereign Integral is to apply the life principles of the Sovereign Integral.

As stated from Chamber One Philosophy:
There are three particular life principles that accelerate the transformational experience and help to align the human instrument with the Sovereign Integral perspective. They are:

1) Universe relationship through gratitude

2) Observance of Source in all things

3) Nurturance of life

When the individual applies these principles, their life experience reveals a deeper meaning to its apparently random events -- both in the universal and personal contexts.

When applying these principles I do see a deeper meaning within the framework of the HMS and why the Sovereign Integral has been suppressed. Without a "Blank Slate" that is having a genuine experience without any prior knowledge of our true origins we could never truly grow in our expansion of our core consciousness into the most outer reaches of the Multiverse. Meaning that upon entering an evolutionary world such as Earth we dawn the helmet of amnesia and inject a fragment of our core consciousness into MEST. Now if one chooses to cling to the elements of basic survival in the animal(anima) kingdom it will almost certainly never achieve a higher level of conscious awareness, which eventually leads to The Sovereign Integral. I think of Anima-Animus as a type of religion, the religion of matter. By religion I mean belief system and the trappings there of. The religion of matter that is solely focused on material things and the survival there in. If one is solely focused on survival in the material world they will never tap into Source Intelligence, they will never be able to fully integrate their full consciousness (spirit) within their human instrument and log into their Sovereign Integral Network. Which to me would fail to fully house the soul and the purpose of the Human Instrument would have only fulfilled a partial function. Until the full integration our souls are simply wrapped around our human instrument like a chrysalis as seen in chamber four and chamber six paintings. Once full integration has occurred we become the Oroborus when the snake or serpent spirit (Quantusum) eats it's tail, or fully integrates with it's human instrument and becomes one.

When I observe Source in all things I see and feel source in Anu as well. I understand the purpose he was fulfilling by implementing the HMS via The Hierarchy.

Hierarchy

The Hierarchy extends throughout the cosmos to the very borders of discovery. It has branches that extend from every star system, every dimension; and virtually all life forms are "leaves" of this cosmological tree. The Hierarchy constitutes the grand indoctrination of species, spirits, planets, and stars as they each evolve through the branches of the tree. It is an assemblage of externals that desire to invest their energies in support of a sub-group that has nested somewhere within the greatest of all structures: the Hierarchy. Service is the operational motive of the Hierarchy, and in most cases, this translates into the concept of saviorship.

The Hierarchy is composed of entities of all motives that have linked their energies into subgroups. Think of these subgroups as independent branches of a vast, cosmological tree -- a structure that encompasses all things outside of Source Reality. The roots of the tree are bound in the soil of genetic memory and subconscious identity. At the base of the tree the first branches sprout and they are the oldest, representing the native religions of the specie. The middle branches are the orthodox religions and institutions, while the upper branches represent the contemporary belief systems that are newly emerging throughout the universe. The whole tree, in this definition, is the Hierarchy, and its purpose is to advance the evolution of life through a superstructure that results in the teacher/student ordering of the universe.

First Source is connected to individuals not organizations. Thus, the Hierarchy is unconnected to the Source in a vital and dynamic way. The Hierarchy is more connected to its own collective desire to help, to serve, to perform a function that allows the use of power in a positive way. In itself, this is not wrong or misguided. It is all part of the Primal Blueprint that orchestrates the unfoldment of consciousness from collective to individual and individual to collective. This is the spiral of integration that breeds wholeness and perfection within the Source Intelligence.

The Hierarchy facilitates separation of individuals from Source for the purpose of the individual's expansion of consciousness and exploration of MEST. As stated from the last sentence above, " This is the spiral of integration that breeds wholeness and perfection within the Source Intelligence." Or from the I Live Where You Live Poem " In the land of war and peace I am the mystery of good and evil amid the flowering of oneness."Then it is up to the individual to tap into Source Intelligence through their Heart(spirit), not the mind(matter.)

Anu is obviously a member of The Hierarchy. Although I realize many on this forum do not appreciate the Urantia Book for what it is, it does give a basic outline and structure of The Hierachy for those that may be interested.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:46 pm 
Posting Freak

This is my focus and those with who resonate with it. It's really quite simple.

Quote:
A major factor in the global consciousness shift is enough people realizing the need to become more self-responsible for their own energy, thoughts, feelings and actions. It is each person’s responsibility to establish balance within oneself and with the Earth. Every action counts, and by "taking charge" and increasing our coherence baseline, this shift and consciousness upgrade will be reflected in the global field environment as well. This in turn will create a mutually beneficial feedback loop between human beings and the Earth’s energetic systems.

Though not fully proven yet, we at the GCI research center feel that using our heart’s intelligence to balance and manage our mental and emotional systems, along with meditations to increase our coherence, will raise our personal frequency pitch and energetically align us with the creative opportunities and benefits that can come with this next cycle of solar activity. More people are becoming aware that they have a choice in how they interact with new energy influxes—be they spiritual, astrological, solar, lunar, environmental or social.

The Global Coherence Initiative is only one of the many emerging groups working to facilitate the planetary shift in these adventuresome and sometimes challenging times. No facilitation is "more important" than another. With a noncompetitive spirit and genuine care, all groups and individuals add a helpful piece to the grid and are energetically connected to each other at the heart level to serve the greater whole. We at the GCI honor and appreciate the love and care these groups and individual light workers from all over the world have put into this cause.

http://www.glcoherence.org/templates/gc ... il=1343697

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 6:25 pm 

Thank you my friend. Yes it is true that the actual practice of QP and HV's do eventually unlock the invisible chains that suppress the real me. It is continual vigilance and living a heart centered life which are as well making the difference. I can see when I begin to fall back into patterns... And now more quickly recover from the numbness.
Do you find a flimsy ness in this so called real world? The walls feel very thin and sometimes I feel as if I am between worlds or dimensions.
Blessings my friend.
Disa

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:03 pm 
Posting Freak

welcome to your forum, Solaris, yes I agree, the QP has enhanced my perspective of many things over the past three years, and I can see how it builds upon itself - one thing leads to another... and how it links us to a more expansive reality, that seems distant from the one I used to participate in . Doing it has made me more aware of my breathing in my daily life ... I notice what makes me gasp or hold my breath (waiting for Intuitive Intelligence) - I have become aware of when I am doing it - and why. I listen for that inspiration that comes between my breaths.

There is a rumor going round in the WMF that you are about to close down the forum ... is this true?

PS I have greatly appreciated the WMF - it has given me the opportunity to express myself, my personal wisdom, so much better - I don't seem to be misunderstood, nearly as much now, with ten years of practice ... it has been a very empowering practice for me, and I thank you for making it possible - along with everything else you do to make the WM's experience unique and "something wonderful"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:22 pm 
Posting Freak

I also would like to express my appreciation for what you have given to all of us.
The freedom to express the SI liberating.
All the veils are lifting and we are becoming aware of our multi dimensional existence.
Lots of little portals will lead to the grand one.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:58 pm 
Posting Freak

Solairis wrote:
Thank you my friend. Yes it is true that the actual practice of QP and HV's do eventually unlock the invisible chains that suppress the real me. It is continual vigilance and living a heart centered life which are as well making the difference. I can see when I begin to fall back into patterns... And now more quickly recover from the numbness.
Do you find a flimsy ness in this so called real world? The walls feel very thin and sometimes I feel as if I am between worlds or dimensions.
Blessings my friend.
Disa

Thank you Solairis. It balances out , your vigilance makes it so, and eventually your primary world is of the HEART. All else follows from that , what is following the HEART has found it's true leader. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:41 pm 
Posting Freak

Starduster the S O L A I R I S you responded to is not SOLARIS who mans this forum. Notice the difference in spelling of their names and the number of posts. Solaris who created this forum has posted more than once over the years.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:55 pm 
Posting Freak

Solairis I find that what most of those around me call reality and are reacting to is like a house of cards, it's ready to fall at any moment. To me their narrow reality feels unreal. What is observing it and no longer party to creating the illusion of it is what is real to me because it never falters and only knows how to keep going staying calm in each and every moment. I have experienced plenty of moments, more than I can count, of thinking the illusion was real and reacting to it, to the point of exhaustion. I did that enough times until I finally reached a point of where I knew I was truly done with it if not only for the reason that I was still alive. I then stepped into reality from where it is truly created from with intentional conscious awareness.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:13 pm 
Posting Freak

OH well, no harm done by expressing gratitude eh?

James nailed it, in the latest interview - when he hammered the point home - "there is nothing to join" and "there is no "cause" to support" - and like he said in the PCI - it is just a matter of establishing a relationship with Earth/Nature - and that's our only responsibility

Life is perfect in its resolve to expand and express an intelligence that is limitless. This is the fundamental purpose of life in all its diverse manifestations, and this is the presence of First Source -- expressing ITSELF as a vibration of equality -- that can be observed in all things. Sensory input derived from the human instrument is limited to frequencies in specific ranges that only convey an echo of this Source vibration. The true frequency is understood through deliberate and focused contemplation of equality inherent in all things, and the ability to penetrate beyond the picture of a thing to the origin of the picture. 1st Philo

the Lyricus materials, offer us the opportunity to change/shift/ transform our personal Model of existence - and see how perfect the Plan of FS is - and nothing prevents us from doing that