WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Remaining 20 essays
PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 8:43 pm 
Posting Freak

I was called the night of the Harmonic Convergence, I was asked to run Three Races. The first two Races was to be ran collectively,The Last Race was to be ran By Choice(freewell,to select my own Path). I selected the Left Hand-The Path of The Red hand. I come from a Race that practised Shamanism. My Paticular Race,Once occupied an Interacted with Asia Major. Primarly my Tribe was Nomadic. My Early Path was to connect with My Ancestorial Roots. (Why?) I didnt really feel connected to this World,I only felt connected when I dreamnt. I can fly ,I can ride on the back of a Eagle. If I want,I can see the world through lens of insect. I can see the world through the eyes of a baby before they have the ability to see the world in color. My perspective can be black and white,with the film of color added liken to the days of old time television.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:41 am 
Posting Freak

Starduster, If I am getting this correctly,What James says about Anu. He is saying that Anu was The king of the Jinns. That isnt correct,their indigenous too Earth. They didnt come from another dimension,they existed during a different time in Earth history. Their Existance is part of the archives of the genetic library of Earth. We know that they lived on Earth. We know that they live Inn Humanbeings. Their are different types of beings,they have lived inside of humanbeings for a very,very long time. One of the entities that live in humanbeings is a Worm like entity,they are different colors,they change form,they showed me a kind of library of host. They showed me a kind of fungus,and than a sea creature,and than a Goat, that made me laugh. In than a Entity,it was a Native he wore the clothing of a Wolf. A Man in Wolfs Clothing. We both laughed. Because,some of us needed gaurdians to stay out of Trouble.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:22 am 
Posting Freak

Their is a story older than the last one I told you. It goes back to the Crystal Palace,Their was two Civilizations on Earth at The same Time. Some of these entiies had different numbers of Eyes. Their was two different faction competing for dominance over the human destiny. At this paticular time their were Giants on Earth. The Giants were physical Beings,their was a small race of entities that were called cheribim. The cheribims were gaurdians of the palace. The Cheribims werent aloud to leave the palace grounds. The Cheribims began leaving the grounds,they began to spi on the other faction in their civilization. The Civilization of the Giants was very natural,they lived with Nature. The other civilizations was a culture of technologies. All of the Cheribims of the palace were put to death for leaving the palace grounds, basically for contamination their own culture. You could say they were tempted by the serpent,and ate the fruit of knowledge. ( They found out that they were being kept from Evolving.)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:52 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Zoar, I don't know what you are refering to where James said that Anu was the king on the Jins ....

This Planet is part of this Species - we are not separate from this planet - it is our "support" system - each species has their own planet, - none of the "soul-carring" species are "from" this region of the Universe we (the soul carriers) are all here to explore MEST - technically we are all "Aliens" here - we brought "life" to this region of space where none had ever existed before and where all the projected frequencies, generated by the inhabitants of the seven Universes are "frozen" in MEST - to be sorted out in hope of discovering something unique, that would enhance our collective Consciousness and to transfer authenticated FSI here. It is my understanding that the Annunaki were the first Species sent on this "mission" and that Anu was one of the original WMs, assigned to be their "God" ... and each of the other planets/species has their own God (as explained in the 2nd LD) but Earth, the "home planet" of the emissaries of First Source Intelligence - this species doesn't require a god, because they are all gods... which explains why we are so confused about who's "in charge" :lol:

FSI exposes Anu's agenda to deceive us into believing he is our creator ... and that he has our best interests in mind ... but his claims are much like the person who created plastic - the materials he used to create plastic, were already here ... and he could not have created it without these basic "elements" that he did NOT create ... Anu put the inhabitants of Earth into a Sheath - he did not create the entities that embodied the sheath ... he only created the sheath to inhibit their potential abilities - and it is only the body that he can genetically manipulate - he can't touch the Entity or it components - and it wouldn't work without us as its "life force" ... and the truth is, that the sheath didn't work nearly as well as the "worlds" (AP and Death) that he created in the Mind systems to distract us .... humans really like holo-decks where they can let their imaginations run wild.

I have no doubt that Anu has declared himself King of the Jinns - just as he has claimed that he is our god ... but it doesn't make it true - even if he has imprisoned the entire Universe with his technology and psychobabble - he didn't do it without manipulating others into going along with his agenda ... in other words - this GOD couldn't have done it - without our co-operation, and help ... which means to me that he isn't a god at all - because Gods are not dependent on anyone or any technology - they don't fly around in space ships - raping, plundering and colonizing planets like the Annunaki under Aun's leadership has done

seriously when you really think about it, God has all but ruined this entire section of the Universe with his lack of Heart Virtues and his Ego ... too bad that he didn't follow up on his plans to be this world's Savior ... because I don't think he is capable of even saving himself - in the collective system, his programs have produced ... the Elite would kill him the moment he was identified ... just like the Pharisees and Sadducee killed Jesus ... I just have to snicker at the thought of him being in Death ... eternally ... subjected to his "dis-embodied" prison guards... without his "magic" powers

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:52 pm 
Posting Freak

That wasnt what I said, james reffered to him as a king of the Annunaki. You think what I said was really funny-Ignorant. The beings werent God,or even Gods. They were Messengers to God. Singular.. The messengers delivered messages to people from the Central Sun. I know what I am talking about,I had a fatal blow to my head as a child,and I nearly died. My Mother revived me. I was only Three years old,but I still remember traveling out of this world,I was leaving Earth. I was stopped by a Being with Wings, when I saw the being,that had the face of Man,wings of a bird, I asked,Are You God. The Being said,Iam Iam,The messenger of God....he did not say Gods,nor did he call himself God. I refered to this place as the Place of Childrens Laughter........

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:16 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
like I keep saying to Mark... believe what-ever you want ... if you want to believe dis-embodied beings (not even entities) that work for Anu - go right ahead ... but where has it gotten you and all those people who let them "walk-in" or take over - what do you get for helping them push their agenda ... they won't even give you the loto numbers :lol: You get nothing but grief - unless you can find a group of Organic Portals to lead like Nathan - personally I'd rather live alone (snicker)