WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Remaining 20 essays
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:20 am 

There are a total of twenty-four philosophical essays, four of which are contained in this section of the WingMakers' website. These represent the teachings of the WingMakers, and while it may take significant time and energy on your part to contemplate their meaning, it is a rewarding process from the standpoint of expanding your consciousness.

There is also a Glossary of Terms included in this section that defines most of the remarkable concepts contained in the philosophical essays 1-4. The remaining twenty essays will be released on the website over the next ten years.

When ?

Post subject: Re: Remaining 20 essays
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 11:01 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
seriously - you want more, when you don't appreciated what you have ?

It is my understanding that new materials are released when the Species is ready for them ... we can't even get TWO people in a forum to agree on what they say BWAHAHAHHAAHAAHA

there are enough materials here, for anyone interested in manifesting a Wholeness Perspective - to keep them busy for years and years

have you really read everything in the "watz nu" section of the website ... nah didn't think so - too busy playing around in the AP, I'd guess

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:14 am 

Speak for yourself as to not being ready Nammu.
I was born ready .

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:48 pm 

They are beyond the words......already there for us to read.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:04 am 

This subject on the other hand is .

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:10 pm 

It is time to start releasing them.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 7:59 pm 
Posting Freak

mactzorb wrote:
Speak for yourself as to not being ready Nammu.
I was born ready .

we all were created with a purpose ... Nammu is a FICTIONAL character from a book - and she serves a purpose in the book too (snicker)

yes, we were all "born ready" ... complete and whole, millions of years ago ... but we all fragmented our Consciousness, when we incarnated on Earth - otherwise, the experiences we have here, wouldn't be genuine - or unique - and FS couldn't evolve and that was Its intent when "the plan" was created and we were created to assist... It wasn't a matter of choice - it was a requirement that we all agreed to because of our trust in each other and the Plan - the SECUs all did it, without hesitation and without exception because they all wanted to experience Independence/ Individuality/ personal Sovereignty.

Anu wasn't an "oversight" he was sent here by the Wingmakers - his alterations were not really unexpected, they were part of the Plan of FS for our "development" ... we weren't told - because we wouldn't have agreed to being enslaved - but because our Consciousness was fragmented, we (literally) couldn't see what we were getting ourselves into... with the exception of a few, who were created to "transfer (this) knowledge" ( basically of our origins and destiny) to those of us who were enslaved - so that we could restore our consciousness and free/save ourselves from slavery ... because it is time to MOVE ON out of the Saviorship Model of Existence (the Circus is over) ... how long are you going to just sit around and wait for Urantia's "savior"? the Jews (and the xians) have been waiting for the return of their Lord for two thousand years now ... the elite have been waiting aprox 12,000 years for the return of Anu ... so what, we just stay slaves forever ? to a God that isn't even the same species as we are ...which is incapable of Compassion - it would be far easier to control us if we were all in Death for a couple of centuries ... just saying - If I can figure it out, you Know Anu did hundreds of years ago - and is way ahead of us

anyway, maybe you would like to tell us what you are prepared for ?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:37 pm 

The Truth SD.
Let IT come out now.
How about you .....what are you ready and prepared for ?

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:07 pm 

To my knowledge there are not going to be any more WingMakers/Lyricus materials released. Not because they have given enough, but because the two groups no longer exist! What they have done so far was to assist humanity, but not being fully aware of the extent of deception that existed inter-dimensionally as well.
This is precisely why the PC interview is so different from any other work they have released! For anyone that reads between the lines that was an "oops" moment. At this moment the beings that were part of these groups are assisting humanity to realize their true nature, but they do that from a different perspective. This perspective is detailed to a certain degree in the PC interview.
Please understand that I'm not trying to minimize the inspiration and insight that the WMM provided over the years in anyway whatsoever. I'm just expressing my view on the lack of new material, something that all of you asked themselves at least once.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:21 pm 
Posting Freak

I took the view that remaining essays were available not in written form and had to be looked for in the artwork chambers.......grounding energy predominant is I am a Sovereign Integral and can read between the lines of the over lapping dimensions that are settling in to our reality and realities to still come bringing us to the Grand Portal.......Peru real yes.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:23 pm 
Posting Freak

James has stated on numerous occasions that the release of the materials is timed according to an overall overview of the current state of the species of the planet and no doubt what effects it from beyond. In other words it's not according to the impatience of any particular individual or personality or ego, it's about the collective and where it's at. I don't know where you got your information Hann about there being no more releases of the the WM or Lyricus materials and it is only fitting you post it. What is now being released on the Spirit State website and Sumbola does connect with both the WMM and Lyricus for those able to make the connections. These materials are so immense and vast for what they cover that to compartmentalize them and reduce them to fit what the ego and personality demand gives an extremely limited point of view. James said that these materials will be released over a long period of time and some are intended for beings yet to incarnate. And that could mean some of the people on this forum now at a future date. Time is a continuum. Patience pays.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 9:24 pm 

I am signed up on the e-mail list from the Wingmakers.com website to keep updated with new releases etc. I recently received an e-mail about the Weather Composer on sumbola. The email also had information about the website being updated around august of this year with new content.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:00 am 
Posting Freak

You may like this markz. :?}

Focus and Balance

https://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=j ... &vq=medium

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:52 pm 

Only in IS RA EL .
I do appreciate .
Thanks .
Very impressive the balancing act.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 3:47 am 
Posting Freak

Hello Hann, Wingmakers was the introduction into the Sovereign Intregal Network, S.I.N,has always existed. Although you may have known it by another Name,such as ( Cosmic Consciousness ).

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:04 am 
Posting Freak

Hann, I beleive I have a answer,maybe not to all the woes of humanity,yet it is One at a time. The In and the Out are the Same, Even when it appears that their are differences,or duality in the landscape of the Mind. The Hierarchy is a Cosmology of all beliefs,its a History of our Orgins. Belief isnt the property of Religion, although many of our beliefs came from our Mythologies of Our Orgins.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:16 am 
Posting Freak

Hann, Lyricus is a Teaching Order. The Name John Paul was one of many Prompters,or triggers. We are The Innates,born with Innate abilities, We are trying to Master our Abilities,by becoming Adept.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:33 am 
Posting Freak

Hann is not a "new member" and unless he has forgotten it all over the years , I don't remember him/her ever really discussing the Materials - just the members

Maybe you have come back to the pool, Hann, to dive deeper this time?

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:34 am 
Posting Freak

Hann wrote:
To my knowledge there are not going to be any more WingMakers/Lyricus materials released. Not because they have given enough, but because the two groups no longer exist! What they have done so far was to assist humanity, but not being fully aware of the extent of deception that existed inter-dimensionally as well.
This is precisely why the PC interview is so different from any other work they have released! For anyone that reads between the lines that was an "oops" moment. At this moment the beings that were part of these groups are assisting humanity to realize their true nature, but they do that from a different perspective. This perspective is detailed to a certain degree in the PC interview.
Please understand that I'm not trying to minimize the inspiration and insight that the WMM provided over the years in anyway whatsoever. I'm just expressing my view on the lack of new material, something that all of you asked themselves at least once.

Hann, "new materials" are being released at a faster rate than ever before - there are seven websites focused on revealing this "new intelligence" to Humanity ... they are not what one would consider "wingmaker materials" because they (WWM) are what came out of the "cave" with the release of the WM's website (original) and have never been "adjusted" or even "edited" ... they remain the same. The "new materials" simply enhance the concepts we find in the actual materials from a different perspective ... because ten years ago this species wasn't able to comprehend the "inter-connection" between the Hierarchies (as explained in the HP novel) ... they weren't ready to grasp the Human Mind System and how it influences us ... they had altered History so much that they couldn't remember "history repeats itself" over and over ... they weren't willing to admit that their God did not have their best intentions in mind - and that the Savior has nothing to do with their "God" ... but as these materials were released into the general public and the Genetic Mind became aware of what we were all participating in, and that Life on Earth was being dramatically changed and humanity was being genetically altered - due to their ignorance and denial - the (original) WMMS were activating this entire species to make them aware of why they are here - now.

they may appear to be "new" materials, because you expected something different to follow, when you first read the materials ... you were perhaps expecting an Alien Invasion (Annimus) by androids led by Lucifer and the materials would allow you to become "invisible" ... or that Dr Neruda was "captured" after his defection (in the novel) and the NSA took over the website (as some have suggested) - but none of these things have happened - not even the physical shift of the Planet that I was so sure would happen 12/21/12 (but that doesn't mean something didn't happen, because nothing has been "the same" since then) ... and I don't even pretend to know what is really going on, but I have done everything the WMMS have suggested, to realize my First Point - because that appears to be the only way anyone is going to "survive" the crash of the HMS ... and the current collective system that has out-lived its purpose and move into the New Age .... you may be willing to admidt that things are getting a lot more "Transparent" now that we have had a decade to "digest" them and incorporate them into our personal Belief System and way of life.

Mark asked, how I am prepared ... I am focused on releasing my dependency on the central system - I have done my own research into the Hierarchies and their agenda is obviously intended on deceiving this Species into believing that Equality is not possible ... that we can't responsibly share this Planets Resources or that we are "use-less eaters" if we are not producing goods and services that perpetuate Commerce ... that we can't live without being indebted to someone within the system - that we can't all be bribed, black-mailed or threatened to go along with their agenda to keep all but 15% (the elite) enslaved . I can still contribute my energy to collective efforts to improve our circumstances - without being a "member" of any of their orgs (sub-groups of the Hierarchies)- that obligate me to participate in everything they are associated with (as revealed by the PCI) - I am not indebted to anyone for anything ... I have re-established my relationship with my Nature and am directing the Universal Entity to bring me back into alignment with my First Point (self-realization of my innate abilities - my origins and destiny) and it allows me to see Life from a much greater perspective ... one completely removed from this region of the Universe as Immortal

there never was "two groups" (WMs and Lyricus) ... we are all "Wingmakers" - we are all First Source ... the WMs who became Lyricus teachers "discovered" these materials that had already been released by Galatic Teacher of Light ... and "transferred this knowledge" to those of us participating in life on the planet's surface (in our new HIS) - in the 3Ds - our origins are the same, we have the same Source and the same destiny - and whether you are conscious of it, or not, we are all participating in the Plan of First Source - of our own free will

resistance to the awareness of your created purpose, is futile ... and it is actually quite enjoyable when you go with the flow - to see the plan unfold - without leaving anyone out.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:04 pm 

Hahn solo she means SD.
Truth is Sunlight by itself is all we need to live forever never having to eat again.....but by choice to indulge in good food.
Our job just to live IT .
Reclaim your power from the greys Zoa.
12-12-21-12 gifted us this ability.
We are now stronger then they are.....they know it .....and are afraid of us now.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:51 am 
Posting Freak

I dont believe that Anu was a different species,He was the son of a King. I dont think it was the King of Heaven or that was even applyed. I dont believe they came from another World or even another Planet. More than likely their has been a Entities that has lived on Earth during different Creation Cycles. Its also possiable that these Entities have evolved since the beganing of Earth. Humanbeing maybe a by-product of Evolution,and may have been taken from a Scion. That our species was Grafted,creating new breeds,Hybreds.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:15 am 
Posting Freak

I am not talking about inter-dimension entities. It possiable that Earth has sheltered these entities within her womb, A after-life,of entities who reach sentient life-form. As One Creation Ended another was born. It is possiable that we are not singular,their is a symbiotic relationship with the entities and physical life form. This relationship is what helps us to evolve into go threw the needed transformations. I am not talking about the SECU, The SECU are not from our Past,the SECU is a Life-form that was Created by our scientis in our near future. Their was a life form that was collected,in this species intelligence was housed within vessel. This paticular species lost their physical form. They werent a inner-dimensional entity,they were tricked by scientis to be part of a expereiment to contain consciousnes.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:41 am 
Posting Freak

In the future their will come a Time where our species well nolonger be able to live on Earth,or the surface of the planet. When this time comes,our scientis well have been able to create a holographic reality. When this time comes we well be collected,all our species,and our consciousness is going to collected by means of soul transference. Our consciousness well create its desired platform. This was the back-up plan of our scientis,if our system or world was to come to a end for the human species. The other plan was to create new species of the humanbeings,a physical form that would be able to leave earth by means of spacecraft. We still think our scientis wont be able to do this,and it is our duty our commitment to the human species to make sure that their is a Library left behind on Earth,if by chance,another species would find the library of human history that we might be remembered.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:41 am 
Posting Freak

Question 19 from Project Camelot:

Who was Anu, and what was his purpose, and why?

Answer 19 from James: Anu ascended to kinghood of the Anunnaki as a result of his superior resourcefulness and manipulative mind, which launched him into “Savior” standing of his race, which he came to see as his natural birthright throughout the dimensions of his creation. By nearly all human definition, Anu is God.

Anu’s purpose is multi-faceted and problematic to pin down because it really depends on which timespace coordinates you make your assessments from. In one coordinate, you can say that his relative genius provided him a measure of Godhood, and yet, in a different coordinate, you could say he was Satan, and the truth is, he is both, again, by human definition.

Among the interdimensional planes of existence, where entities or beings exist as individual expressions of First Source, there are races of beings that exist in different vibrational densities. There are numerous different races and just as in Nature, there is a natural selection process that determines which species will attain a dominant position among the various races. The Anunnaki are the race of beings that rose to prominence within the interdimensional planes and it was their king, Anu, who foresaw the process that would catapult himself into Godhood. This story is told a hundred different ways in various mythologies, but Anu is worshipped as God upon this planet by those who are sincere, and yet unaware of the origin of the God concept.

Anu’s purpose, as it pertains to humanity, was to create a physically manifested race of beings that he could control. It was his creation impulse that led him to pursue Godhood and to be worshipped by his creation, but he knew that this could only transpire if he were able to enslave the true nature of humanity within a human instrument that was fitted with the Human Mind System and its various sub-systems.

The impulse to be a Creator-God was a facet of Anu’s supremely gifted mind, which was an outgrowth of his genetic encoding, as he was able to conceive of this out of the requirement to save his race and civilization. It was out of the cauldron of this necessity that he began to envision creating a race of laborers upon Earth. It was only tens of thousands of years after the Anunnaki’s initial experiments in human genetics, when the human race was well underway, that the human expression began to become one of the key obsessions of other interdimensional races.

This obsession created the various mythologies of extraterrestrials that lived on other planets just like humans and used spacecraft to visit Earth – some benevolent, some not so kindly. However, as I mentioned earlier, the human race is truly the only life form of its kind in the entire universe, in terms of its level of density and manifested physicality, and this is due to Anu’s experimentation in designing human instruments that could be enslaved by the Human Mind System.

Anu was a master of observation. He understood the essence of beings, and with this understanding, he used it to manipulate. He knew that all beings, at their core essence, were encoded to serve. There is this natural infusion within the Sovereign Integral to serve the oneness of all beings, however, as Anu realized, this inborn aspiration to serve, was also a weakness that could be exploited – exploited in the sense that beings can be manipulated into suppression without them knowing it.

The mythology of gold, being the purpose in which Anu manifested this entire system of creation, is only the surface motive. It was a much broader agenda that Anu aspired to: it was being God to all beings – interdimensional and dimensional (human) – and seizing the power to control the fate of a planet, race, group, or individual that is bestowed to the one who created the system. Anu believed, or perhaps, rationalized, that he merely provided human and interdimensional beings with a fulfillment to serve God.

In response to your question, why did Anu do this? It was simply power, but not power as we might think of it in relation to a corporate CEO or president of a country, no, this was a power that was far-reaching and included entire races and planets, but even that was not the reason. The motivation was more subtle: it was to enslave the Sovereign Integral consciousness, knowing that it was more powerful, more intelligent, and more aware than even Anu. This was the true motive of Anu – to control that which was greater than he. It is a power inconceivable in our human domain, and once this power was achieved, it created a desire for more power, and therefore, more sophisticated systems of control.

It is these systems of control, “stacked” one on top of another, that ultimately slowed down the perception of time, and, in a sense, enabled Anu to operate in an entirely different time. This difference in time enabled him to move ahead of other races and control the outflow of events like a cosmic puppet-master. Other races were then disadvantaged as they were the recipients of events and not the creators thereof. They were behind the creation-flow always struggling to keep up, to figure it out, while, in a sense, Anu was a thousand miles ahead, calculating his moves that other races would encounter in a completely different time.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:13 am 
Posting Freak

in the second Lyricus Discourse, we are told, that the Creator, created seven species (including planets) each with a "physical manifestation of FIrst Source" to be their "God" ... as explained above the Annunaki, under the leadership of their God - Anu, advanced to a leadership position amongst the species sent to explore MEST ... I assume that because he used the technology that his species developed to advance their species - to genetically modify his own species - that somewhere along in the process - they altered their own purpose - or Anu actually believe that enslaving all the other species was "unifying" (snicker)

it appears that he got so cocky in his plans, that he thought by mixing his genetics with ours that he could be able to control our evolution and remain "God" of all the other species --- he knew that they would become more powerful than his species so he devised plans to suppress their development ... and ways to get them to OBEY him ... but just like children, who grow up and leave home to make their own choices ... we are ready to leave the system that the Anu devised to keep us limited and to get back in alignment with the Unification Forces .

I believe that, due to the genetic modification that the Anu used on his selves to keep "ahead" (and suppress other species) that he "lost" (or disabled) his emotions and altered the true meaning of Unity and could no longer comprehend the concept of Equality ... which allows him to believe that - because of superior intelligence - the Annunaki are Superior and he knows what's best for us - which, from their perspective is to serve Anu ... what he seemed to overlook, was the fact that our created purpose - since he had altered the Plan of First Source - was to "transfer knowledge" (undistorted First Source Intelligence) to all the other species - to bring them back into alignment with the Original Plan of our Creator to UNIFY all species as Equals ... please consider what is revealed in this Discourse about "God's"

Teacher: The Grand Universe consists of seven universes, and each of these converges in the central-most region of the Grand Universe. It is within this region that the seven, physical manifestations of First Source live, each an archetype of the human instrument designed for the universe of its destiny.

Student: Are you saying there are seven versions of God?

Teacher: There is only one God, but there are seven human instruments — each with different attributes and capabilities — that the one God inhabits. Our universe is associated with the Seventh Archetype, and it is this expression of First Source that interacts with, and governs, our universe.

Student: Are all seven universes like our own?

Teacher: The physical worlds are similar in all material respects, but the life forms that populate them possess different genetic capabilities, forms, and expressions, each based on the archetype of First Source.

Student: A human instrument from universe one would not be similar to a human instrument from any of the other six universes?

Teacher: Correct.

Student: But isn’t this true even within our own universe? Not all humanoid life forms look the same?

Teacher: This is not a matter of appearance. You are 99% identical to a chimpanzee — genetically speaking — and yet you undoubtedly consider yourself quite different in appearance.

Student: What you’re saying is that all humanoid life forms, regardless of where they are located within our universe, are genetically linked to the Seventh Archetype of First Source?

Teacher: Correct, but you can extend this to include a broad spectrum of other life forms as well. In other words, it’s not just the human instrument.

Student: Then in the other six universes, each has its own archetype that is embodied by God, and the life forms of these universes conform to this archetype — at least from a genetic perspective, if not in appearance. Is this accurate?

Teacher: Yes.

Student: Then the obvious question is why? Why does First Source divide itself into seven, genetic universes?

Teacher: When you approach a vast mystery, a mystery as infinite as the Grand Universe, what do you, as the creator, desire above all other things?

Student: Assurance that the universes will not be destroyed.

Teacher: Assume that you have no doubt of this — so perfect is your plan.

Student: Then I would probably want to inhabit what I created and explore it.

Teacher: And how would you do this?

Student: I would need to travel somehow.

Teacher: Assume that you are the Seventh Archetype of First Source. You are alone in your universe, and the universe is populated only with celestial bodies. There are no sentient life forms and no method of travel.

Student: But isn’t that what Source Intelligence is for? Doesn’t First Source utilize Source Intelligence for its travel or omnipresence?

Teacher: Let me remind you that we are discussing a physical expression of God. The Seventh Archetype of First Source is not able to travel about the universe independent of the laws of the universe. You may think of these seven Archetypes as the Human Instruments of First Source, and attribute similar characteristics and limitations to them, as we ourselves must bear.

Student: So, the physical archetypes of First Source do not share the omnipresence and omniscience of their Father?

Teacher: They do not.

Student: Do they operate as a team, or are they independent?

Teacher: They operate in cooperation and collaboration, but they exercise their sovereign wills as it pertains to the universe under their charge.

Student: Were the archetypes of First Source created right after the creation of the Grand Universe?

Teacher: They were created in succession the same way a family is created.

Student: Why?

Teacher: There is much to learn from the creation of one that can be passed on to the next.

Student: I want to see if I understand this correctly. At some point in time there was a Grand Universe created by First Source, consisting of seven universes, each governed by a physical expression of First Source. The universes were devoid of life other than celestial bodies like stars and planets. Is this correct so far?

Student: And then the creation of life occurred. How?

Teacher: First Archetype of First Source created life forms, what we shall call, the Central Race of First Universe. These beings were very powerful and not unlike their creator in function and form. They, in turn, created the genetic structures that became the first, pure physical soul carriers that housed the individuated spirit energies of First Source.

Student: And this repeated itself six more times?

Teacher: Each universe was populated with genetic structures that were based on the Archetype of First Source for that particular universe. Each genetic structure had unique capabilities that were suited for the exploration and colonization of their particular universe.

Student: So, there are seven, different, genetic structures of soul carriers exploring the Grand Universe. For what reason? Why does First Source design the universe this way?

Teacher: The Grand Universe is a vast network of life-bearing planets that enable the individuated spirit consciousness, housed within a soul carrier or human instrument, to interact with the limitations that physical worlds — by their very structure — impose. By interacting with these limitations, the genetic structures evolve, and in this evolution, they become unified.

Student: Are you saying that evolution’s final form is unity?

Teacher: Not in all species, but in the most advanced formats of physical existence, unity is the outcome of evolution.

Student: Why?

Teacher: When you create something that is in your image, what do you think is the most difficult thing to do?

Student: Let it go?

Teacher: Correct. You want your creation to explore and colonize the universe, but you also want your creation to return. Thus, you instill a fundamental instinct within your creation to desire to return to their place of origin. This is the unification instinct and it is one of the most powerful instincts designed into the soul carriers, of which the human instrument is one.

Student: Then human-like, soul carriers exist throughout the Grand Universe, and all of them are designed to explore the expanding universe, but also to return to the central-most region after they’re done. This doesn’t make a lot of sense.

Teacher: It is not the soul carriers that return. These are physical-based vehicles that, like all physical matter, decay and transform. Only the Wholeness Navigator within the soul carrier neither decays nor transforms. It remains everlasting, and within this specific element of humanity it is designed to return to its origins.

Student: Where does one draw the line between First Source and other life forms?

Teacher: How do you mean this?

Student: Are the Archetypes of First Source separate from First Source. In other words, do they have their own identity, or do they think of themselves as First Source? In the same way, what about the Central Race?

Teacher: There are five rings of life that comprise First Source. At the center is the consciousness of First Source. At the whole is Source Intelligence. In between are three rings of life: the seven Archetypes of First Source, the Central Race, and the individuated spirit-essence, or Wholeness Navigator.

Student: And each of these rings of life draws their identity from First Source?

Student: What you’re really saying is that all of these life forms are threaded together as one consciousness?

Teacher: No more than a family is one consciousness.

Student: They are separate?

Teacher: They are both separate and unified.

Student: How?

Teacher: The five rings of life are distinct forms of consciousness. In the formless state, each ring of life is aware of its unity, purpose, and inherent kinship with the others. In the physical realms, where consciousness is expressed through a dimensionally focused soul-carrier, they have a diminished awareness of this connection. Thus, they are both separate and unified, depending upon which strata of consciousness the entity is focused.

Student: Then you’re saying that even the Archetypes of First Source, since they have a physical body, operate in the three-dimensional world without a strong sense of connection to First Source? It hardly seems possible.

Teacher: No one within the Central Race pretends to know the degree in which the Archetypes of First Source have a diminished capacity to recall their Source vibration. However, those within the Central Race are well aware of how the soul carriers of three-dimensional substance, create the condition of separation in which divine recall is reduced to such a degree that the entity regards itself as separate from First Source, and therefore its capabilities.

Student: Separate from the capabilities of First Source?

Teacher: If you believe you are an ant, how do you behave differently than an eagle?

Student: But an ant is not an eagle.

Teacher: But the Wholeness Navigator is First Source. If the ant were an eagle, in every respect except form, but associated its capabilities with that of an ant, the eagle would slowly lose its ability to fly, it’s entire physical body, mind, and emotional make-up would change. Its soul carrier would literally devolve.

Student: Our bodies cause our souls to devolve?

Teacher: No. Our sense of separation from our Source vibration causes our human instrument to remain devolved. The devolution has already occurred; it is merely perpetuated.

Student: Then the goal is to awaken this Source vibration and begin to re-associate with its divinity – this is what causes the human instrument to evolve in the direction of the Wholeness Navigator?