WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: LIVING IN EXTRAORDINARY TIMES
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:12 am 
Posting Freak

Gregg Braden - 2012 - living in an extraordinary time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ayxFrK75 ... re=related

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject: Re: LIVING IN EXTRAORDINARY TIMES
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:16 am 
Posting Freak

The greatest thing given us now is from these materials in understanding the influence of the HMS and knowing how to bypass and purge it. Given that, we will not repeat a destructive 5000 year cycle only to start over again. It gives even more depth of meaning to the practice of the Six Heart Virtues . It's not enough to know how and why things are as they are, given that, we know how to create an extraordinary future and that is with our Hearts Intelligence and the Wholeness that comes from that. The king is dead no more kings, Forever Is Love. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 12:12 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=2113

:)

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:12 am 
Posting Freak

I find this love quite extraordinary and so much in giving the gift of his unique soul for all to be inspired by and to simply feel the joy of it. I think I have always loved him and even after 20 years, nothing in joy is diminished , he is timeless....and has done extraordinary things in expressing music and in reaching the hearts of billions of people over the last few decades. It is in that egoless ability to just let it flow and share because it is the natural thing to do. He is unbridled joy in creativity, it kinda reminds me of Mozart in a way. Hmmmmm.... :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SVfLoPHmOg

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 4:45 pm 
Posting Freak

I love the Occupy movement that has embraced people globally, especially the young who are leading it. They act as if from what my signature says. What a great and very caring and clear place to trust. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:41 pm 

Sooo exciting and exhilarating - gives one goosey bumps - thanks Shayalana. And thanks once again for the great finds and postings - makes me feel almost guilty sometimes for all the time you put into this. I don’t watch mainstream “news” as my family allow me to rely on them to notify me of anything they feel I should be aware of, so basically my “current affairs” channel and update is predominantly here, (apart from specific bumps I am directed to on a shifting basis). I rely on yours and others great perception in bringing to our attention that which you feel resonates and is synonymous with the wonderful and powerful changes taking place. It is like a library for me of current affairs and scientific updates that I can easily search and source when something of this nature is appropriate for me to explore or share with others. I appreciate this tremendously.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:59 pm 
Posting Freak

Thank you Tolsap your appreciation and friendship is appreciated. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:59 am 
Posting Freak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F8DFrDum ... _embedded#!

http://player.vimeo.com/video/33425437?portrait=0

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:42 am 
Posting Freak

Deb Roy: The birth of a word

http://www.ted.com/talks/deb_roy_the_bi ... _word.html

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:16 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
as much as I appreciate Gregg Braden ... and his work ... what makes what he has to say, any different that what Terrence Mc Kenna has to say ... when neither of them have this new intelligence as a foundation.

nothing new here folks, Gregg has been saying the same thing for the decade that I have been listening to him ... except he isn't pushing the Pole Shift much anymore

People have always survived the changing of Ages ... yes civilizations have collapsed, but Humanity has prevailed ... Gregg delves into our Past looking for clues and uses a scientific approach to his work, but he IGNORES the "fact" that the Annunaki have insured that Humanity went backwards instead of forwards, into a new age ... and although he is working for Heart Math now, neither he nor Dr Childress (who you claim is a good friend of James) even consider what the LTO offer Humanity to make this "shift" into a new age a positive thing ... a step forward instead of going backwards

Knowing that what the LTO offers us, exceeds anything that Science has ever discovered ... and that the way to Prevail is to transform ... I really don't see how this topic enhances or expands our understanding of the WMms

Greg Braden has his own website ... he writes his own books, goes on book signing tours, and lectures on many of the New Age circuits ... but he is still looking for what the LTO offers and resists this awareness.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:34 pm 
Posting Freak

Greg Braden is very much respected by Doc Childre of HeartMath being on it's board and all, and is respected by many others who also contribute positively to making the Chef predominant positive instead of negative. As James has stated that billions of actions by as many people ALL CONTRIBUTE TO THE DISCOVERY OF THE GRAND PORTAL. I think I will stick with the open heartedness and open mind of James and Greg Braden since they ring like a bell in resonance for me because of their high frequency. And....like the Dali Lama they are all quite the contributers. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:19 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
if anyone here needs proof of how consciousness is shifting ... and moving in the direction of an even bigger shift - this vid gives us a look at the new psychology James Mentioned - and is now manifesting ... many are entering this new state of "self-consciousness" and it is wonder-full what they are finding ... and IMO well worth you time to listen to and watch "the Living Matrix"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yd-y8mpPpqs&feature=related

some of the Heart Math research is highlighted in this documentary ... and a great deal is revealed about the workings of the heart ... its Majesty

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:49 am 
Posting Freak

This is from the interview of James with Regina Meredith of the Conscious Media Network. It's beautiful how James describes aspects of the discovery of the Grand Portal and very, very interesting. Any spelling mistakes, etc, are mine. I copied this into the very wee hours of the morn and I am not a fast typist, although I stopped alot to contemplate various parts of it, especially our future selves. :shock: :lol:

"Regina - Question 12: I encourage people to read your work and listen to your audio files. In them you speak of a Grand Portal that will be known to all in about 75-80 years. It is my understanding that the vast majority of the beings on earth who are now People originally came through this same Portal upon arrival to this dimension of earth. If there is a resonance with this, would you care to comment? If not, I will strike this question.

James - Answer 12: The Grand Portal is not present on earth at this time. It is a technology, a new science, and a spiritual practice that will enable the collective human instrument (humanity) to irrefutably prove the human soul as an immortal consciousness that expresses itself through a multi-faceted, incarnational life. This awareness is a fundamental pivot of humanity, and it will change every aspect of life for the human family and Earth. The spiritual guides of humanity are truly time-shifted humans who have experienced this Grand Portal, and have, through the orchestration of time, returned to historical periods and assisted specific people and organizations to move their technology, science, and spirtual practices in the direction of the Grand Portal. It is a long journey for a species to incarnate on a planet and evolve upon that planet to the degree that they are aware of the vibration of equality, not only in a handful of their spiritual leaders, but in the whole of the species. This process is what those who live from the heart are aligning to. They are manifesting this vision.

As the species operates from soul consciousness, what the WingMakers call the Sovereign Integral, they are able to condition spacetime so they can assist the earlier stages of humanity. It is somewhat analogous to an adult who was able to move backwards in spacetime, and whisper ideas, or insights from their adult perspective into the mind and heart of their body when it was only a child. The child part of them would think of these thought sand ideas as original, as their very own, which, in a way, they are, though they originate from their future self.

As I have said many times, the WingMakers are a time-shifted humanity operating on the other side of the Grand Portal, if you will. They incarnate as humans because they are human. They operate in this world with varying degrees of awareness as to their incarnational life and purpose, but the WingMakers, having been called a hundred different names by different cultures and historical periods, remain the architects of the passageway of humanity to the Grand Portal. That is their purpose. The Ouroboros, the symbol of the snake devouring its own tail, is the esoteric symbol of a species conditioning spacetime fields to guide its earlier incarnations so it will evolve to know itself as One.

Humanity possesses self-sufficiency. It does not require a hundred different ET brothers to solve its problems created out of ignorance or ambition. It returns upon itself to course-correct and lead itself - as a collective - to the precipice of the Grand Portal, and then allows the confluence of technology, science, and spiritual practice to prove to one and all that what exists beneath the exterior of this world we call the human instrument, is only a thin veneer of our total selfhood. And everyone is allowed the opportunity to experience this while incarnated within a human instrument.

Would humanity find the Grand Portal without its future selves pointing the way? No. Does this mean that humanity is frail and weak? No. The three-dimensional world has been carefully constructed to make this realization impossible for a species, without help from its future selves. This is a designed process. It does not mean that humanity does not receive "outside" help from other, non-human agencies. It simply means that the distinctions between human and "other" sources blurs in the light of the Grand Portal, and how one differentiates is a factor of how deeply one perceives what the definition of human means.

Virtually all people define human as the body-brain complex. Some include the emotional field in that definition and also include the consciousness. A few even extend its definition to the Earth itself, or at least the interconnection.But the human genome is so ancient and so far flung as to make the definition of human , as we know it today, analogous to how the universe was defined in the 12th century.

The polarity of species is fear-inducing. This only serves the purpose of those who feed off fear, and there is an entire industry of fear on Earth. But this industry has an expiration date, and while the discovery of the Grand Portal will extinguish it, this industry is already diminishing.

Yes, there is evil in our world. Yes, there are those who are misguided by the darkened mind. And yes, the artifacts of the Animus are all around us in the form of enculturation and limitation. One can live in fear of these realities and seek rational explanations in the texts of scripture or science, or they can connect with their heart's wisdom and express its virtues, and become a source of light in this world.

One final admission. I realize that some could read my answers and feel that I have disregarded the mind as a second-rate organ to the heart. This is not the case. The mind is not a single entity, it has many facets, some are subtle and highly spiritualized, and some are obsessively destructive or misguided (not unlike emotions). The higher, or spirtualized mind, if I may call it that, remains elusive at this time for humanity.

Imagine you are on a journey and you have packed a backpack of supplies. You use those supplies based on your position in the journey, for example,crampons when you are climbing an icy mountian slope; snowshoes when you're traversing a field of deep snow. Humanity is on a journey, and at certain periods of spacetime, the heart is the better tool. That is the case now. The higher mind will be the better tool later in the journey, but for now, the heart is what serves humanity best.

There is no judgment that the heart is superior to the mind, or vice versa. The truth is that they are "wired" in the same network of light, and one cannot invoke the heart wisdom without touching the higher mind. Energetically, they are linked, but the heart, to use another analogy, is the better steering wheel for now because it is such a powerful expressionary force that induces the vibration of equality into this world. It is like an inductive force that attracts the vibration of equality to the planetary sphere. Once this vibration is ubiquitous and anchored on the planet, humanity can then employ its next tool on the journey, the higher mind.

From my world to yours,

James"

Quote:
Feel this bond between your human self and your Quantum Presence as a partnership ordained by First Source and enabled by your most powerful aspirations as an IMMORTAL BEING - the aspirations you are afraid to even imagine for they seem to unlike you - too extraordinary for any human to believe, and yet here you are, even now, leaning forward with your Divine ears, knowing that what I say is indeed your truth. This is resonance. This is how you are guided. How you navigate the local multi-verse that is your schoolroom.

The Third Interview of James with Mark Hempel

Cathedral - CS&N