WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.


All times are UTC - 5 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: INSPIRATION-share Inwising, Empowering and uplifting Vi
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 4:34 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:31 pm
Posts: 179
Location: soul bridge
hidelight wrote:
I come from a place where they call me Gaurinathan, which is a popular Tamil boys name. Gauri is for a girl, Gauri is the Mother of Light and bliss-radiance. Gaurinathan means, holy mother, holy man.

Image
Image

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6Pyzht9YdU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T6Pyzht9YdU

_________________
with the loan of 1.44 kilos of 24carat gold divided into 144 10g wafers, a hydrogen jewellers torch and bench and a room on the top floor of a city building for 72 hour i could..YES? NO? YOU SURE? ....s.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: INSPIRATION-share Inwising, Empowering and uplifting Vi
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:49 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:20 am
Posts: 580
starduster wrote:
I don't believe that anything is "self-organized" unless you organize it yourself (snicker) nor are things "self-correcting" unless we make the correction - because if it were done, by some other means, then it would infringe upon our Free Will ...


I was referring to principle self-organization, whereby a coherent structure appears in a system (such as the Human Instrument/HMS) without a central authority or external element imposing it. This phenomenon has been observed in many disciplines, including physics, chemistry, biology, chemistry, economics and anthropology. The intelligence underlying this principle has not yet been mapped by science; however, the Lyricus material provides information about this intelligent, organizing principle as it pertains to our development as follows:

Quote:
The soul carrier is in a constant state of flux and development that is the result of the dance between the master template, UIS and the DNA molecule present in each cell. As the soul carrier of the species evolves, the DNA molecule increasingly activates its antenna and responds to the higher dimensional, organizing information field that enables the soul carrier to integrate soul consciousness more fully.

As the soul consciousness enters the soul carrier with greater vibratory force and integration, it vibrationally alters the soul carrier. It does this generally in three distinct ways:

1. The energy centers of the soul carrier (sometimes referred to as chakras) are the conduits of UIS energy to the soul carrier – at all levels – physically, emotionally, and mentally. This increase in UIS energy vibrationally shifts the soul carrier, causing it to have greater access to the consciousness of soul.

2. As the frequency of soul is accessed, the soul carrier gains an appreciation and growing realization that it is the carrier wave expression of a God-Fragment interacting with the worlds of linear time, crystallized matter, and three-dimensional space. This new perception portends a transformative identity and value shift.

3. The DNA molecule is both an antenna that attunes to UIS and the master template, as well as a transmitter of its transformations that are a result of its further intimate contact with the soul consciousness. This transmission is a vibrational frequency that is communicable to the DNA molecules of all others within the species, even affecting related species.

The soul is attuned to UIS and operates therein because this is the vibratory field that is native to its essence. As a greater percentage of the species embody their soul consciousness, it becomes easier for the remaining members to do so as well. -- Lyricus Purpose and Mission


starduster wrote:
... and if you had adjusted your own BS to reflect the authentic meaning of Forgiveness, you would understand that Forgiveness comes from FS ... to the individual and is to be used by the individual to Forgive themselves ... not others.

Forgiveness is a state of Being ... anything else you may think you are doing when you "forgive" someone is based upon JUDGMENTS you made - that you are now dismissing


Regarding forgiveness, I wrote: "We understand and forgive." I did not say "forgive the other person," I said forgive. The state of forgiveness is a vibrational frequency that emanates from the Creator and flows through my heart, affecting myself and others, including everyone on the planet. Your definition of forgiveness seems to limit it to oneself alone. You are of course free to believe so, but you might ponder this:

"The six heart virtues are given to each of us from our Creator so that we in turn can
express them–as faithfully as we can–to our fellow beings." - The Art of the Genuine

_________________
In all that I do, may the Heart of the One hold sway over the minds of the many.


Last edited by Ananake on Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: INSPIRATION-share Inwising, Empowering and uplifting Vi
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:17 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
What electrolux displays there is not encoded works of the WMM sanctioned by James the Artist .Electrolux has taken James Artwork and thinks he can rearrange it into something he thinks is better when he has no clue as to its meaning in terms of the Whole which has nothing to do with polarity. No wonder he and CV and Bill get along so well. They are all thieves and ignorant thinking they can improve on these works especially when they can't get past their own egos very limited and narrow interpretation and scope. Oh well, as the clock ticks to the end of time... and perhaps,the end of other things as well. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: INSPIRATION-share Inwising, Empowering and uplifting Vi
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:44 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
seed you're out of luck CV is gay, you know the guari part of one of the many facades he has(CV aka guarinathan aka nathan aka cogniti aka hiding all light) . Just how many layers are there? I guess an infinity symbol would be most appropriate for how long it takes to fathom all the masks of such an ego as if anyone here would be interested in doing so except for seed. And no I will not play tyrant to your victimizations that's a S&M game you play with each other such as all do in polarity having fallen for the "soulmate" New Age belief of how one is not complete unless they find completion with their "soulmate". Oh my, more external sources to depend on and be diverted and distracted by. Just another trap of the HMS to keep you going round and round and upside down in polarity. seed and Christophe think they are "soulmates" so therefore powerful and ever so 'special'. Must make for quite the complications to be soulmates with him being gay. :shock:

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: INSPIRATION-share Inwising, Empowering and uplifting Vi
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:06 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
electricox wrote:
hidelight wrote:
Yes, that is what matters.


hey hidelight..
are you GAURI?
Image


You will be banned for the distortions you have here of James Artwork. There are 3 of you in particular who will come to login on this forum and find they cannot. You are abusing James copyright on his Artwork and it has been brought to his attention. That you have the same arrogant and disrespectful attitude as Hidingthelight whose real name is Christophe form Belgium or CV does make for complications and difficulties for both of you . This is not the time to be doing what you are in trickery and deception and theiving. It's quite the opposite as you will soon learn. Whatever it takes for that. These works are not for the faint of heart or those who don't through such inconsideration and disrespect use their heart.
THESE ARTWORKS ARE COPYRIGHTED

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: INSPIRATION-share Inwising, Empowering and uplifting Vi
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:46 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
my definition ?... I provided the quote... perhaps what you are referring to is my "use" of forgiveness ... and I'll be the first to admit, that even "to the best of my abilities" isn't unconditional Love, because I am not capable of creating that frequency (no one is) but I am preparing myself to transmit it as well as receive it... letting it flow, so that it doesn't overwhelm me and makes room for even more evolved knowledge.

for instance - when you said "The state of forgiveness is a vibrational frequency that emanates from the Creator and flows through my heart, affecting myself and others, including everyone on the planet." you got the first part right ... but the part about Love flowing through your heart ... I doubt seriously, because that would mean that you believe that you have fully activated yourself ... that you are "transformed" and that you are perceiving life in a Sovereign Integral state of Consciousness ... which is an event that we, as individuals are preparing for - but haven't manifested yet (because we got distracted watching nat's perverted videos)


the way I understand it, is that we have these materials ... and we practice (as your last quote says) "to the best of our abilities" ... but that doesn't mean that we are actually recieving Love directly from FS and projecting it into MEST now ... because that isn't possible yet - we need the energy from the Galactic Center to activate ALL of our DNA - because it will require all of it to "handle" that frequency with out an overload - and, we are looking for a sign from Nature/Earth that it is ready to accommodate us during the shift - which I guess, will be when It gets fully activated by the Central Sun too

but with practice we will be prepared for that surge - and we will know exactly how to respond ... what we are doing is practicing transmitting it ... and how we will "let it flow" ... in this practice, we are becoming aware of what we are participating in - we are learning how to recognize the tone of equality in our surroundings - we are focused on finding FS in every thing ... but no one (contrary to what you stated) is receiving Love directly into their human heart until the Entity fully activates its Source Codes ... but we are all recieving it - it is what animates all life - but we are recieving it in a stepped down form ... from our environment (which we all are, or we wouldn't be animated) ... because it can be found with practice.

and when we ARE fully activated, and Divine Love is flowing directly through us (because we know how, when and which HV is most effective in a variety of circumstances) we will also be able to access the Portal (Wholeness Navigator/ Heart of the Entity / God Fragment) and bask in the light of the Central Sun of the Central Universe ... within

Transformation is a process, and its step by step process is being followed by the entire Universe ... while we all play different roles in the plan, like the wheels within the wheels of a clock ... every thing is in perfect alignment (before the pendulum swings) - in perfect synchronization, right down to the timing of the release of the WMms ... because we are ALL in this together ... THIS is what will unite us as a species, as a soul-carrier, as a fragment of FS - this is what will transform the Universe - because once we demonstrate that the Human Instrument that we are wearing is not only safe - but the only way to progress to the next phase of the plan ... everyone from every where in the Universe, and all of its dimensions will be coming here to incarnate when the prison wall collapse ... and we are free, to be Sovereign Integrals of the Central Universe again

it is not a matter of if it will happen - but when ... and it is very close now - that those who have incarnated here from other places to assist in the restructuring of Earth's support systems for the development of Consciousness of All that is (formerly known as Hierarchies) are taking every moment to practice the HVs ... because very soon now, we will be recieving and transmitting the Divine Love of FS

I don't believe anyone has actually "transformed" yet - I don't believe that anyone is fully prepared to handle the surge even if they are Masters at letting what comes to them, flow ... I believe that we need all of our DNA active before we are ready to activate our Source codes ...but you are free to believe anything you want ... and I am not saying that everyone isn't recieving Love from our Creator ... but it isn't trans-formative - or we wouldn't need to prepare and would have already transformed our selves and the whole - but what is coming with the New Age is a new model of existence that no one has experienced yet - not even in their wildest dreams, because it is beyond the mindS ability to even imagine in its present state of consciousness ... that can't decide if the Wmms are worth the effort it takes to remain focused on saving their SELF so that they can experience it NOW

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: INSPIRATION-share Inwising, Empowering and uplifting Vi
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:55 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
starduster wrote:
my definition ?... I provided the quote... perhaps what you are referring to is my "use" of forgiveness ... and I'll be the first to admit, that even "to the best of my abilities" isn't unconditional Love, because I am not capable of creating that frequency (no one is) but I am preparing myself to transmit it as well as receive it... letting it flow, so that it doesn't overwhelm me and makes room for even more evolved knowledge.

for instance - when you said "The state of forgiveness is a vibrational frequency that emanates from the Creator and flows through my heart, affecting myself and others, including everyone on the planet." you got the first part right ... but the part about Love flowing through your heart ... I doubt seriously, because that would mean that you believe that you have fully activated yourself ... that you are "transformed" and that you are perceiving life in a Sovereign Integral state of Consciousness ... which is an event that we, as individuals are preparing for - but haven't manifested yet (because we got distracted watching nat's perverted videos)


the way I understand it, is that we have these materials ... and we practice (as your last quote says) "to the best of our abilities" ... but that doesn't mean that we are actually recieving Love directly from FS and projecting it into MEST now ... because that isn't possible yet - we need the energy from the Galactic Center to activate ALL of our DNA - because it will require all of it to "handle" that frequency with out an overload - and, we are looking for a sign from Nature/Earth that it is ready to accommodate us during the shift - which I guess, will be when It gets fully activated by the Central Sun too

but with practice we will be prepared for that surge - and we will know exactly how to respond ... what we are doing is practicing transmitting it ... and how we will "let it flow" ... in this practice, we are becoming aware of what we are participating in - we are learning how to recognize the tone of equality in our surroundings - we are focused on finding FS in every thing ... but no one (contrary to what you stated) is receiving Love directly into their human heart until the Entity fully activates its Source Codes ... but we are all recieving it - it is what animates all life - but we are recieving it in a stepped down form ... from our environment (which we all are, or we wouldn't be animated) ... because it can be found with practice.

and when we ARE fully activated, and Divine Love is flowing directly through us (because we know how, when and which HV is most effective in a variety of circumstances) we will also be able to access the Portal (Wholeness Navigator/ Heart of the Entity / God Fragment) and bask in the light of the Central Sun of the Central Universe ... within

Transformation is a process, and its step by step process is being followed by the entire Universe ... while we all play different roles in the plan, like the wheels within the wheels of a clock ... every thing is in perfect alignment (before the pendulum swings) - in perfect synchronization, right down to the timing of the release of the WMms ... because we are ALL in this together ... THIS is what will unite us as a species, as a soul-carrier, as a fragment of FS - this is what will transform the Universe - because once we demonstrate that the Human Instrument that we are wearing is not only safe - but the only way to progress to the next phase of the plan ... everyone from every where in the Universe, and all of its dimensions will be coming here to incarnate when the prison wall collapse ... and we are free, to be Sovereign Integrals of the Central Universe again

it is not a matter of if it will happen - but when ... and it is very close now - that those who have incarnated here from other places to assist in the restructuring of Earth's support systems for the development of Consciousness of All that is (formerly known as Hierarchies) are taking every moment to practice the HVs ... because very soon now, we will be recieving and transmitting the Divine Love of FS

I don't believe anyone has actually "transformed" yet - I don't believe that anyone is fully prepared to handle the surge even if they are Masters at letting what comes to them, flow ... I believe that we need all of our DNA active before we are ready to activate our Source codes ...but you are free to believe anything you want ... and I am not saying that everyone isn't recieving Love from our Creator ... but it isn't trans-formative - or we wouldn't need to prepare and would have already transformed our selves and the whole - but what is coming with the New Age is a new model of existence that no one has experienced yet - not even in their wildest dreams, because it is beyond the mindS ability to even imagine in its present state of consciousness ... that can't decide if the Wmms are worth the effort it takes to remain focused on saving their SELF so that they can experience it NOW


(Star is referring to Ananake's post).

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: INSPIRATION-share Inwising, Empowering and uplifting Vi
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:02 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
This is so funny and so revealing that Wingnut(electricox) is back and making friends with CV who is banned like wingnut is. So 2 banned people from here,(BOTH wingnuts), running their distortions amok which culminates in such nonrecognition of this forum having any semblance of association in the least to the WMM, that like the old forum, it's shut down. Mr. Bill....oh noooooo......

Image

GO FOR IT BOYZ!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


AS THE SNAKE SHEDS ITS OLD SKIN...

Image

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: INSPIRATION-share Inwising, Empowering and uplifting Vi
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:38 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:20 am
Posts: 580
Regarding the self-organizing principle, here is something I found in "Spiritual Activism:"

"We live in the non-linear, multi-dimensional, intersecting planes of separate realities
that self-organize and transform into the world of Oneness and Unity, but only when
we operate in the surety of our hearts will we experience this unity. The heart is not
given to ideology or frameworks of rigidity. It operates in tandem with the
hippocampus and neocortex to sense, decode, and respond to our local universe and
multiverse in utter fluidity.

starduster wrote:
for instance - when you said "The state of forgiveness is a vibrational frequency that emanates from the Creator and flows through my heart, affecting myself and others, including everyone on the planet." you got the first part right ... but the part about Love flowing through your heart ... I doubt seriously, because that would mean that you believe that you have fully activated yourself ... that you are "transformed" and that you are perceiving life in a Sovereign Integral state of Consciousness ... which is an event that we, as individuals are preparing for - but haven't manifested yet...


You are adding interpretations of your own to my words. I said that forgiveness (not Love, although forgivenees is an element of love) flows through my heart. I did not say this means I have "fully activated myself," whatever that might mean to you.

It is clear to me from reading the materials about the six heart virtues that the human heart is designed to transmit these virtues. Certainly the expression of the heart virtues is a matter of practice and attention. However, one does not have to wait to become "transformed" or to attain the Sovereign Integral state of consciousness to express the heart virtues.

"...love is powerfully intelligent. It has an intelligence that
shines so bright that it is the light we see on every dimension of
consciousness. Love, at this core frequency of Spirit, connects to your
personal self through your innermost, energetic heart. It passes in to you
and through you at this juncture.

You need to only imagine and visualize this intelligence of Spirit coming
into your body and passing through you to all who cross your path, and
when you do this, you have brought your mission to earth." -- The Energetic Heart


starduster wrote:
the way I understand it, is that we have these materials ... and we practice (as your last quote says) "to the best of our abilities" ... but that doesn't mean that we are actually recieving Love directly from FS and projecting it into MEST now ... because that isn't possible yet -


"I will tell you a secret. It is, as with all things vital, a simple, elegant, pure,
and rational behavior. It is the smallest of activities and it is wordless. It is
impossible to feel the puffery of ego in its midst. It is this: Feel yourself
connected to your Creator at your heart, but release the flow of love that
comes your way.

The Creator’s bequest is always flowing your way in the form of love. It
enters you in your energetic heart and “travels” its way to your body. From
your heart it touches your brain and releases hormones into your
bloodstream that—over time—perfect your transmissions. Feel this process.
Be aware that it is occurring. Consciously co-create its occurrence. And
when you do, release it with the simple command: “what comes to me flows
through me.” -- The Energetic Heart


starduster wrote:
... and I am not saying that everyone isn't recieving Love from our Creator ... but it isn't trans-formative


On the contrary, it is the most powerful transformative energy imaginable.

Quote:
As long as a system is
stable, or at equilibrium, it’s difficult to change it, but as it shifts toward
disequilibrium and descends into chaos then even a filament of coherent
energy can bring it into a new structure—a new harmony. This applies
equally to you as an individual as it does to earth. Each of us can be a
filament of coherent energy.

Woven together, these filaments constitute an energetic potency that draws
the shift of earth and humanity into a more balanced transition. -- The Energetic Heart

_________________
In all that I do, may the Heart of the One hold sway over the minds of the many.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: INSPIRATION-share Inwising, Empowering and uplifting Vi
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:56 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:21 am
Posts: 891
Good work. You see, these people make one study, they are really the best "petty tiran" as the term was coined.

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/gaurinathan
An ember that had outwitted time
Summa Iru


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: INSPIRATION-share Inwising, Empowering and uplifting Vi
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:07 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
hidelight wrote:
Good work. You see, these people make one study, they are really the best "petty tiran" as the term was coined.


Image

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: INSPIRATION-share Inwising, Empowering and uplifting Vi
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:55 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Annanaki, in your research, certainly you have come across the fifth LD that was introduced long before even the Energetic Heart paper - that suggest we clear out our hearts - because over our many life-times, they have been distorted by "histories and emotional memories" that have become crystallized in the DNA (which is why a special CD was released to be like a sonic jewelry cleaner, because its frequencies can help us break up these crystals and sweep them away (Hakomi 7-12) ... in the EVT notes James encourages us to neutralize our hearts - and cut the ties that it has with the Emotion systems (which IMO includes the AP) which are not natural to a Sovereign Entity.

so it is my understanding that an individual can not receive the frequencies of FS directly (through them) until they transform the distorted condition of the enculturated heart ... because they block these transmissions or at the very least, distort them or misdirect them ... and that until the heart is neutralized, it could only distort ITs intelligence ... and that serves no purpose - and if you have ever tried to do this before, you didn't really know how ... because you were not "whole" and didn't have access to the Souls consciousness ... much less the consciousness of a fully integrated Entity

during the transformation, certain DNA are stimulated by the WMs Music, and they "form" a cluster in the human brain, that is designed to filter the Heart's transmission, to validate them - this filtering and authentication done by the Higher mind in the human brain (thanks to the tools that trigger is formation) and its authentication of the Heart's intelligence is what is passed on to the Mind - is able to bi-pass/overwrite the HMS's programs - so the message/intelligence/SELF expression is released by the HI into MEST with-out modification

keep in mind that FS wants to reveal ITself, but the HMS was designed to conceal IT ... and has engineered the HMS to react (according to its altered programs) instead of sharing intuitive Intelligence ... if it can deceive us into believing that our heart intelligence isn't distorted and that the love we are drawing in from our environment is TRUE love - then you will willingly follow your heart, even if you know in your core, that the feelings you identify with the hearts intelligence are emotions ... and emotions have no more intelligence than the gauges on you car's dashboard

when the Entity is transformed, and all of its components/energy systems integrated equally within each other (expressing one individuated consciousness) ... the HI, can, with assistance from the Soul (entity consciousness) begin to clear the heart and restore its neutrality with the techniques suggested by the LTO ... even while the DNA is forming the interface for the GM between the Human heart and the Mind ... but if the individual tries to transmit even what little it does recieve in the way of intelligence from a distorted heart - in a fragmented state of consciousness ... well - it just doesn't work that way and the Entity would not participate in that sort of self deception

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: INSPIRATION-share Inwising, Empowering and uplifting Vi
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:41 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:20 am
Posts: 580
I believe the emotional clearing process you mention is in Discourse 6, not 5. I have been practicing it for the past month or so. I don't claim to have "transformed" myself as a result of this process, but it has been very beneficial to me.

The Neutral Heart Technique in the EVT notes does not say anything about cutting the heart's ties with the emotion system, as you believe. That technique is designed to neutralize negative emotions such as discouragement, anger, envy, depression, etc.

"Negative emotions, at their fundamental level, are packages of history like balls made out of rubber bands. It is to these "packages" that you extend the invitation, and by inviting them into the neutral heart, you are, in a sense, awakening them to their pointlessness in your present reality. In this step you are not trying to force them to change or remove them, but rather you are allowing them to feel the new perspective and energy field you are assembling....

"The final step is to let these negative emotions "marinate" in the neutral space of your heart. Imagine these obstinate energies are like rigid knots when they enter your heart, and as they soak in the wisdom of its neutrality, they loosen up and begin to relax as they begin to understand your new plan. They do not magically disappear, but rather as they relax they choose to realign to the energetic grid you are consciously engineering.

"What is stubborn and unwanted within you is not something you want to evict like an unwanted tenant or exorcise like a demon; rather it is a part of you that has served you in the past, and once aligned to your new plan, can continue to serve you in the future."

starduster wrote:
so it is my understanding that an individual can not receive the frequencies of FS directly (through them) until they transform the distorted condition of the enculturated heart ...


If that were true, there would be no point in any of us attempting to express the heart virtues or participate in the Event Temple sessions until we have, as you say, "transformed" ourselves. This is patent nonsense, as I'm sure you realize.

starduster wrote:
...and if you have ever tried to do this before, you didn't really know how ... because you were not "whole" and didn't have access to the Souls consciousness ... much less the consciousness of a fully integrated Entity


On the contrary. I am forever connected to my brothers and sisters of all time and space. What is known by them I can know. What is found by them I can find. What is to come from them I can be.

starduster wrote:
when the Entity is transformed, and all of its components/energy systems integrated equally within each other (expressing one individuated consciousness) ... the HI, can, with assistance from the Soul (entity consciousness) begin to clear the heart and restore its neutrality with the techniques suggested by the LTO ... even while the DNA is forming the interface for the GM between the Human heart and the Mind ... but if the individual tries to transmit even what little it does recieve in the way of intelligence from a distorted heart - in a fragmented state of consciousness ... well - it just doesn't work that way and the Entity would not participate in that sort of self deception


You seem to be saying that the heart can only be cleared and its neutrality restored after the Entity is transformed. If that were true, there would be no point in practicing the emotional clearing exercise offered in LD6, or the Neutral Heart Technique described by James in the EVT notes. If that were true, our poor fragmented human instruments would just have to wait until our DNA had been transformed by listening to certain WM music, before we could even hope to become whole, to know how to do it right, or to access our Soul's consciousness.

In other words, you have apparently convinced yourself that there are specific steps that must be followed in a certain order, and if they are not followed precisely like a recipe, one has failed the class and must start over.

You are entitled to your perspective, but I do not share it.

The path of transformation is unique to each individual. We, most of us, have come to these materials having made a journey that has involved transformative practices, inner work, spiritual and psychological study and development, and sincere seeking to know our divine mission and purpose.

There is no one-size-fits-all method or technique for becoming a coherent transmitter of the heart virtues (a.k.a. Divine Love), of accessing one's Intuitive Intelligence, or for manifesting the Soul's purpose.

_________________
In all that I do, may the Heart of the One hold sway over the minds of the many.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: INSPIRATION-share Inwising, Empowering and uplifting Vi
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:07 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
Ananaki read the Camelot Interview with James and find out just how "precise" one has to be to break free from the HMS. It's a mathematical algorithm and you don't get more precise than mathematics and perhaps, when the WMM are taken as a whole because one has been with them that long and studied them and earnestly practiced to the best of their ability and are consistently with them not veering off and entangling themselves with some self appointed savior on this forum like Bill. the transformation happens over time and to the degree one is sincere and consistent and always coming back in alignment with their neutral heart no matter what. And in doing that forgiveness of ones foilables of the HMS is key and a blessing beyond measure along with understanding and compassion for oneself and is inestimable such as the use of the 6 Heart Virtues are. The HMS , for some, even though being very aware of its workings and deceit, is not the predominant choice for assessing anything, even though still have to deal with it. What makes that interesting is seeing the workings of it that are pretty well the same for everyone but with some they can observe them without getting entangled in reactions but allow thew energy to such flow on through not acting on it. So many people come here and judge those who are sincere and consistent and passionately love everything about these materials and have no qualms in doing so. We are not embarrassed just because those who still unconsciously use their lower mind as their predominant means of living and assessing everything don't like us or disagree with us and/or the materials or because it goes against the wishes of their HMS. You do not use the Energetic Heart like you do the mind. The Intelligence of the Heart has another language and it is nothing like the logic and rationality of the so called mind. There is so much more involved in all of this that to pretend it isn't as complicated as it is is rather simplistic. What makes it so complicated is the layers of the HMS. However, Alexander the Great was able to solve the problem of untying the Gordian Knot and so do a few people on this forum if not with their intense focus and keeping it over years regardless of those who want to do battle not having the experience and/or understanding if not comprehension from all of our practice on this forum that some of us have.

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Last edited by Shayalana on Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 

 Post subject: Re: INSPIRATION-share Inwising, Empowering and uplifting Vi
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:18 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:21 am
Posts: 891
It is great that you are so serious about transformation, precision is most important. Luckily for most of us it is not the be all and end all. As James said, it's good to release the gas pedal a bit now and then and it is even necessary and part of the equation, it's all a rhythm you see.

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/gaurinathan
An ember that had outwitted time
Summa Iru


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: INSPIRATION-share Inwising, Empowering and uplifting Vi
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:20 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
Image

This is what CV is on this forum he doesn't belong here or deserve to be here. :mrgreen:

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: INSPIRATION-share Inwising, Empowering and uplifting Vi
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:12 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
If that were true, there would be no point in any of us attempting to express the heart virtues or participate in the Event Temple sessions until we have, as you say, "transformed" ourselves. This is patent nonsense, as I'm sure you realize.


yes, that is exactly what I am saying, in full consciousness and after experiencing Intuitive Intelligence in a fragemented state of consciousness and with a wholeness perspective ... again, nothing prevents you from experiencing the difference to convince yourself that the WMMs are worth complete immersion , but it is going to require a couple of years of your time, even if you have been living "the principals" most of your life - naturally .

we all come in here, with a shopping cart mentality ... ok I'll try this, or I'll try that and when you see a topic that is discussing you interest, you contribute your perspectives and findings ... and the more you realize what the LTO is offering - the more interested you get in the transformational process ... and try some techniques to see how that makes you feel ... and you are aware of some access you have with your sub conscious and try to nurture that .... which is the first step ... discovering your Self

and if you begin there and research the topics in the order they are listed in the websites menu, you will discover the Blueprint of Exploration a new Model of Existence and the Sovereign Integral are not are not a figment of James' imagination ... they are real states of consciousness that enhance ones perspectives of the purpose of their creation.

but when you come in here and start "practicing the HVs" before you even establish a relationship with yourself, or you have read the LD outloud monthly for a year and all the things shay listed before one can say they have finished the process - that is only the GATEWAY to the Sovereign Integral State of Consciousness ... that IS able to receive and transmit FSI with out distorting it and who is resonating with the tone of equality

I know I thought the same thing ... it was my heart that led me here (and it was, the Wholeness Navigator IS the Entity's heart) ... and I have always been aware of my intuitive intelligence ... but it was limited to my world, and often unclear. The Intuitive inteligence that flows from the heart of the Entity, into the Heart of the Human Instrument resonates in the "empty" heart of a Sovereign Integral ... it flows, through the HMS, without tripping Anu's programs because they are written in a language that the lower mind can not comprehend and because they have been authenticated by the Higher Mind/GM ... but if you haven't "triggered the transformation" or used the tools to activate the formation of the cell cluster that becomes the interface between the heart and the mind - and you haven't cleared your heart ... what do you expect ?

when you are baking a cake, do you expect the same results when you leave out some of the ingredients or add your own? ... or how about if you put all the ingredients in a pan and put that in the oven without "integrating" them ... think it will be the cake you expected ? It is really that simple, follow the instructions found in the WMms and experience your true identity as a Sovereign Entity of the Central Race.

If you believe, as you are taught, in the lesser self, you will reach for the food that nourishes the shadow and not the substance. The substance of your design is awakened with the words that form the concepts of your enlarged self-image. And these words are not merely spoken, but they are seen, felt, and heard as well. They lead you to the tone of equality and the perception of wholeness. Allow these words to wash over you like a gentle wave that brings you buoyancy and movement. It will sweep you to a new shore, and it is there that you will begin to uncover your true nature and purpose.


PS, you are correct about the techniques for Intuitive Intelligence being found in LD6 ... for a long time we only had five LDs ... this one was released and we didn't get anything for a year (the LTO knew it would take that long to digest and experience ) maybe it was a year and a half, before we recieved the Energetic Heart paper ... and then another year before we recieved the Art of the Genuine, that was the first introduction to the Heart Virtues

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: INSPIRATION-share Inwising, Empowering and uplifting Vi
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:39 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
PS ... the energy you create to contribute to the Grid of compassion ... is not "of" the Sovereign Integral (the SI is not of energy - but the HI is) ... it comes from the Human Instrument's mind/heart system - and evidence of this is that it is embellished with visualizations and emotions (feelings) ... but it allows the individual to act upon their desire to assist others, and experience working with the LTO and contributing to the Spirit (no matter what your perspective It is) ... who collects it and distributes it where it is needed the most - to be manifested - Sessions in the EVT are as metaphorical as the DP and AA books ... with all the tools (audio/visual and tone - art,music and poetry) being used briefly to allow the individual who has opened their mind - to receive the inaudible frequencies embedded in all the WMs "materials" . This is how the Entity, who has limited itself to the perspectives of the Human Instrument is introduced to its true identity - and the sessions give the individual the opportunity to experience the power of the collective focused energy being transferred to each other and gives them a place to express gratitude for that experience


It's Practice ... :wink: And James is clear about its purpose - to Activate (the Entity) because when it becomes activated it is reacquainted with its First Point/priority, which is to restore its relationship with Consciousness.

the only real thing that maters in this exercise is the intent of the individual contributing their energy to the work of the LTO ... if your intent was to assist Spirit by contributing compassion to the best of your abilities ... then the frequencies that you immerse yourself in, while doing the sessions, activate "seed visions" because your heart and mind are open and receptive - if you nurture these seeds, and provide a fertile environment for them, they will, over time, nourish you and produce more seeds until your garden overflows with the essence of First Source's Love.

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: INSPIRATION-share Inwising, Empowering and uplifting Vi
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:29 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:20 am
Posts: 580
Quote:
James: The higher Self working in conjunction with Spirit is always the activator. It instructs the human instrument on the fundamental truths of the six heart virtues even before the individual can read or speak. These are innate understandings. They derive from the shared pool of wisdom that is the Living Truth, and this pool of wisdom is the very same that angels and enlightened beings draw from. This is the access that every student of Spirit seeks.

Once it is found it becomes your own. Once it is found, you realize that the circuitry of the heavens, of the material galaxies, star systems—and right down to the planet in your own human instrument—they are all aligned in a coherent design that makes the access to the shared pool of wisdom possible. The only thing that you need to do is to activate the etheric antenna transmitter, which is another way of saying—listen to your heart. And then sustain and expand this activation by living a love-centered life.

34:35 Mark: It almost sounds...almost sounds too simple.

James: Yes. It is simple. There is no complexity here because it is natural. It is with the grain, where the friction of effort is removed from the task, and because of the incoming energetics of our time, the task is even simpler.

I understand that there are many complex techniques related to posture, and breathing, and mantras, and visualizations, and so forth. I don't discount these techniques or approaches—activation is a highly personal process—and if your higher Self leads you to undertake these approaches then do so by all means. But also remember that the complexity can mislead. It can create a separation from your spiritual understanding that lives ever-present in your heart.

What matters is not how much we know about the spiritual techniques of the so-called masters or even how well we exercise this knowledge. What matters is our ability to love and to express this love into the finest grain realities in our life." -- James, Interview Session 1


I am going to trust my own inner guidance here and simply express my gratitude for the well-meaning efforts of starduster and Shayalana to point out the errors of my understandings and attempt to guide me down the path they have invested many years of effort and belief into walking and defending.

My higher Self is my only guide, and my unshakable trust in Source intelligence is my compass.

Bless you.

P.S. hidelight, thank you for the reminder "it's all a rhythm" :wink:

_________________
In all that I do, may the Heart of the One hold sway over the minds of the many.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: INSPIRATION-share Inwising, Empowering and uplifting Vi
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:10 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
Oh my, talking about "innate" as to in relation with the planet...so much about to happen...and so much to do. Some comfort zones are about to make major shifts.Prime time for some activations to take place or not. :shock:

Image

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: INSPIRATION-share Inwising, Empowering and uplifting Vi
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:24 am 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:21 am
Posts: 891
So much happening right now...

_________________
http://www.youtube.com/user/gaurinathan
An ember that had outwitted time
Summa Iru


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: INSPIRATION-share Inwising, Empowering and uplifting Vi
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:35 am 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Tue May 03, 2005 7:31 pm
Posts: 18411
Location: QUANTUSUM
PEEUUUUEEEEEEE!! Something sure stinks here it must be a TROLL. Oh! Look it's CV !

Image

_________________
The SI IS.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"


Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: INSPIRATION-share Inwising, Empowering and uplifting Vi
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 10:32 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 WWW  Profile

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:46 am
Posts: 3658
Image

_________________
All The Vows of Faithfulness, all the Ceremonies of love, and all the feelings of hope should be centered and given over to the Sovereign Entity that we each are.
Godless attitudes don't belong in this forum


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: INSPIRATION-share Inwising, Empowering and uplifting Vi
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:35 pm 
Offline
Senior Member
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:20 am
Posts: 580
8)

_________________
In all that I do, may the Heart of the One hold sway over the minds of the many.


Top
 

 Post subject: Re: INSPIRATION-share Inwising, Empowering and uplifting Vi
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:58 pm 
Offline
Posting Freak
User avatar
 Profile

Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2005 8:11 pm
Posts: 20378
Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
we have gotten so far off topic in this discussion ... there doesn't seem to be anyway to bring it back around ... but I would like, since this is my own topic to share an experience that I am having NOW ... using the techniques as suggested ... over and over until you get it

I had a wonderful experience yesterday after dancing the fifth day of the Grand Cycle ... I believe I found a "portal" ... what I "saw" in my mind's eye was a square tunnel, that led me to a pool of water, that I had to dive into or go back,... there was no way around it ... I hesitated and it began to recede so I ran and dove in ... when I emerged, I found myself in the Ch 24 Painting ... in the pool of water that the Human Instrument's feathers dip into ... from my perspective it appeared to be a "room" ... everything in it was placed exactly as in the painting, except for everything was alive and 3D,,, I walked around in there for a little while just observing it with the perspective of being there - I was amazed to be IN the painting but because I am so familiar with the setting, I felt comfortable ... but thought I should continue my exploration of the portal, so I dove back into the pool ... and found myself in the desert scene (just above the pool in the Painting) I looked around, while still in the water, and my first impulse was to leave, because it seemed so barren, but the pillar of light caught my eye so I climbed out of the water and headed in that direction ... but then the dogs started barking and I lost my "connection" or frequency

This is the most difficult Grand Cycle I have tried to do ... I am using my dvd player in the living room, and it is one thing after another, either I forget about it entirely and end up getting out of bed to do it (twice in 5 days??) , or the cds or remotes are misplaced ... the dvd player says "can not play this cd" or one thing after another - The second and third days - during the dance, I found my mind wandering instead of trying to discern what my body is saying - when my mind is saying -"quit" - how many times are you going to do this? - or "why now, you can do this next month?" ... but something even stronger bids me to "do it to the best of your ability ...but do it now" .... I feel very strongly impressed to finish what I have begun ... that it is important that I do .

I fell flat on my ass, about a month ago, and must have displaced a disk, because four days later, instead of getting better the pain localized in my left hip and knee (sciatic nerve being pinched) ... which I have done several times in my life and I can usually "twist" back into place on my own (a learned technique) , but not this time and being the hard head that I am (about the Medical community), I have tried my best to ignore it, instead of letting a chiropractor torture me ...but last night there seemed to be no way I was going to be able to dance because I had spent the entire day too active and my hip was protesting loudly ... so I decided to "dance" sitting down ... after all, the purpose of this exercise is to expose yourself to the frequency, portals and entities in this music ... so I danced from the waist up ... determined not to let anything stop me -


I laid down after the tracts were finished, and was wondering to myself, if it had "worked" while being seated, with my eyes closed and my body totally relaxed,and that's when I discovered the portal (as described above) ... I wasn't dreaming, but I was in almost a "trance" state of consciousness - floating would be the best way to describe it, with my eyes closed ... being pain free for the first time in hours ... long enough to make it to the whirlpool tub ... which always works like magic to take my aches and pains away and that is where I have the Ch 24 Painting hanging ... It doesn't look like a painting anymore to me ... because I've been there - in that room- it has become a photograph ... I just wish I would have taken more time and talked to the Entities ... or that I had more time - but I thought I would share that experience... because it validated, to me, that doing the Grand Cycle in harmony with (and living in) Nature is a unique experience ( not meditation, not lucid dream, not anything I have every experienced - which makes me that more determined to do it tonight and to finish this cycle ... it was my intention to climb up that pillar of light .... maybe tonight :wink:


PS... after writing this, I went and danced ... I was anxious to do it and found my state of consciousness wide open to this experience ... I began the dance as usual, but then recognize, by watching my body (with eyes closed) - it was "parting veils" ... and that I was willfully leaping from one "room" to another ... perhaps levels, and twice I had to open my eyes to determine where, exactly I was ... because I no longer felt the floor - and again, I was floating in the stream, and watched (with my eyes closed) as if I could see where I was going ... it was as if I were traveling mid stream in a current of a lake, surrounded by vegetation and my body "swam" along effortlessly parting the plants ... when all of a sudden the music I was dancing to began to skip beats ... or more, infact, repeated beats ... like watching Max Headroom "glitch" ... and for some reason it frightened me ...

I guess because this was another totally new experience for me ... the first time it happened, I said to myself, hummm there must be something on the disk that is causing it to glitch, and as soon as I said that - it glitched again, this time for longer ... maybe three seconds ... which again frightened me for some unknown reason... as if it were a "warning" that caused me to physically change directions ... I felt like the glitch was me saying ... I'm not going there - back up - but I have no explanation for that feeling - other than hearing the glitches for the first time, I just didn't know what to make of them other than they dramatically changed my perspective ... and I seemed to get a shot of adrenalin that I associated with fear

After doing the GC probably a dozen time ... I realized for the first time, what the CHamber 17 music was ... or should I say, how my mind associated it - to the preclude to a mediation, the ten breaths or the ten steps it takes to get into that "state of consciousness, that allows your unconscious (soul) to be heard ... I didn't count them (I will tomorrow) but I definitely felt like I was "going someplace" - one step at a time ... higher and more expansive every time, I heard the echoes on distant walls or felt the breeze of expansive "rooms" ... not to mention that the tempo is almost the same pace as the tone of equality and considering it resonates the entire body... it is just a tad slower .

Tomorrow is the last day that I dance to the music of 17 and 18 ... of course the first thing I did when I finished Ch 17 was to take the disk out, to check for anything that might have cause it to glitch a half a dozen time (first and only time I have ever experienced such a thing) but there wasn't anything on the disk ... not a scratch or a smudge anywhere. It was interesting for me to just accept that it did happen - even though I couldn't explain it - something "glitched" - was it me? or the cd - snicker

... as far as Chamber 18 went tonight ... again, I got visuals, not of me dancing, but of a different world - where my "atoms" were completely free to organize and reorganize into a calidescope of shapes and forms ... pulsing into new ones as if I were the sound board of a cymatic experiment where the frequencies were being altered, and I was being shaped by the music ... the "stops" allowed for some coherence ... places where I believe, one could "reorganize" so as not to become "fragmented " by the experiment ... and yes, there was one very distinct glitch in this tract too ... as if to say "boo" - "yes it is real" but it didn't scare me that time, I had already adjusted to that experience ... and moved into that "curve" smoothly without becoming derailed ... or jerked back into my reality ...

OK, I'll end this here, without knowing where it lead ... but wanting to share it with you - without it sounding like " hey, I am special" but "hey, you really ought to try doing the GC, with the cycles of the moon ... because being in harmony with Nature makes it a whole new experience" - at least it is for me ... be sure to do that last step too, where the body releases this info to the HI , because I believe it is that "sealing" of the information, after each tract, that allows this to be an experience that builds upon itself ... as if each tract contains steps on a ladder ... kinda like having a "save" option on a video game... that allows you to start playing right where you left off ... I believe the repetition (seven cycles of the same music) is like fine tuning your focus ... each time, the vision gets clearer


so there you have it... an example of using the tools the way they were intended ... and allowing the experience to be something other than "just what you expected" :wink:

_________________
"...to know this information and then remain passive—a pure observer—is a programmed response, and that is not an answer to how do I best serve truth? It is a denial of truth.” 5th Interview


Top
 

Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Copyright © 2005-2012 WingMakers.co.uk