WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: INSPIRATION-share Inwising, Empowering and uplifting Vi
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:20 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Excellent story Carollynn! Thank you very much for sharing your maps here.
Tolsap was sharing about the techniques and wanting to share these with others doing so -
viewtopic.php?f=19&t=2259&p=89371#p89371
-so perhaps you might think about starting a new thread focused and dedicated to the subjects of the techniques and experiences associated with them.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 2:10 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

starduster wrote:
we have gotten so far off topic in this discussion ... there doesn't seem to be anyway to bring it back around ... but I would like, since this is my own topic to share an experience that I am having NOW ... using the techniques as suggested ... over and over until you get it

I had a wonderful experience yesterday after dancing the fifth day of the Grand Cycle ... I believe I found a "portal" ... what I "saw" in my mind's eye was a square tunnel, that led me to a pool of water, that I had to dive into or go back,... there was no way around it ... I hesitated and it began to recede so I ran and dove in ... when I emerged, I found myself in the Ch 24 Painting ... in the pool of water that the Human Instrument's feathers dip into ... from my perspective it appeared to be a "room" ... everything in it was placed exactly as in the painting, except for everything was alive and 3D,,, I walked around in there for a little while just observing it with the perspective of being there - I was amazed to be IN the painting but because I am so familiar with the setting, I felt comfortable ... but thought I should continue my exploration of the portal, so I dove back into the pool ... and found myself in the desert scene (just above the pool in the Painting) I looked around, while still in the water, and my first impulse was to leave, because it seemed so barren, but the pillar of light caught my eye so I climbed out of the water and headed in that direction ... but then the dogs started barking and I lost my "connection" or frequency

This is the most difficult Grand Cycle I have tried to do ... I am using my dvd player in the living room, and it is one thing after another, either I forget about it entirely and end up getting out of bed to do it (twice in 5 days??) , or the cds or remotes are misplaced ... the dvd player says "can not play this cd" or one thing after another - The second and third days - during the dance, I found my mind wandering instead of trying to discern what my body is saying - when my mind is saying -"quit" - how many times are you going to do this? - or "why now, you can do this next month?" ... but something even stronger bids me to "do it to the best of your ability ...but do it now" .... I feel very strongly impressed to finish what I have begun ... that it is important that I do .

I fell flat on my ass, about a month ago, and must have displaced a disk, because four days later, instead of getting better the pain localized in my left hip and knee (sciatic nerve being pinched) ... which I have done several times in my life and I can usually "twist" back into place on my own (a learned technique) , but not this time and being the hard head that I am (about the Medical community), I have tried my best to ignore it, instead of letting a chiropractor torture me ...but last night there seemed to be no way I was going to be able to dance because I had spent the entire day too active and my hip was protesting loudly ... so I decided to "dance" sitting down ... after all, the purpose of this exercise is to expose yourself to the frequency, portals and entities in this music ... so I danced from the waist up ... determined not to let anything stop me -

I laid down after the tracts were finished, and was wondering to myself, if it had "worked" while being seated, with my eyes closed and my body totally relaxed,and that's when I discovered the portal (as described above) ... I wasn't dreaming, but I was in almost a "trance" state of consciousness - floating would be the best way to describe it, with my eyes closed ... being pain free for the first time in hours ... long enough to make it to the whirlpool tub ... which always works like magic to take my aches and pains away and that is where I have the Ch 24 Painting hanging ... It doesn't look like a painting anymore to me ... because I've been there - in that room- it has become a photograph ... I just wish I would have taken more time and talked to the Entities ... or that I had more time - but I thought I would share that experience... because it validated, to me, that doing the Grand Cycle in harmony with (and living in) Nature is a unique experience ( not meditation, not lucid dream, not anything I have every experienced - which makes me that more determined to do it tonight and to finish this cycle ... it was my intention to climb up that pillar of light .... maybe tonight :wink:

PS... after writing this, I went and danced ... I was anxious to do it and found my state of consciousness wide open to this experience ... I began the dance as usual, but then recognize, by watching my body (with eyes closed) - it was "parting veils" ... and that I was willfully leaping from one "room" to another ... perhaps levels, and twice I had to open my eyes to determine where, exactly I was ... because I no longer felt the floor - and again, I was floating in the stream, and watched (with my eyes closed) as if I could see where I was going ... it was as if I were traveling mid stream in a current of a lake, surrounded by vegetation and my body "swam" along effortlessly parting the plants ... when all of a sudden the music I was dancing to began to skip beats ... or more, infact, repeated beats ... like watching Max Headroom "glitch" ... and for some reason it frightened me ...

I guess because this was another totally new experience for me ... the first time it happened, I said to myself, hummm there must be something on the disk that is causing it to glitch, and as soon as I said that - it glitched again, this time for longer ... maybe three seconds ... which again frightened me for some unknown reason... as if it were a "warning" that caused me to physically change directions ... I felt like the glitch was me saying ... I'm not going there - back up - but I have no explanation for that feeling - other than hearing the glitches for the first time, I just didn't know what to make of them other than they dramatically changed my perspective ... and I seemed to get a shot of adrenalin that I associated with fear

After doing the GC probably a dozen time ... I realized for the first time, what the CHamber 17 music was ... or should I say, how my mind associated it - to the preclude to a mediation, the ten breaths or the ten steps it takes to get into that "state of consciousness, that allows your unconscious (soul) to be heard ... I didn't count them (I will tomorrow) but I definitely felt like I was "going someplace" - one step at a time ... higher and more expansive every time, I heard the echoes on distant walls or felt the breeze of expansive "rooms" ... not to mention that the tempo is almost the same pace as the tone of equality and considering it resonates the entire body... it is just a tad slower .

Tomorrow is the last day that I dance to the music of 17 and 18 ... of course the first thing I did when I finished Ch 17 was to take the disk out, to check for anything that might have cause it to glitch a half a dozen time (first and only time I have ever experienced such a thing) but there wasn't anything on the disk ... not a scratch or a smudge anywhere. It was interesting for me to just accept that it did happen - even though I couldn't explain it - something "glitched" - was it me? or the cd - snicker

... as far as Chamber 18 went tonight ... again, I got visuals, not of me dancing, but of a different world - where my "atoms" were completely free to organize and reorganize into a calidescope of shapes and forms ... pulsing into new ones as if I were the sound board of a cymatic experiment where the frequencies were being altered, and I was being shaped by the music ... the "stops" allowed for some coherence ... places where I believe, one could "reorganize" so as not to become "fragmented " by the experiment ... and yes, there was one very distinct glitch in this tract too ... as if to say "boo" - "yes it is real" but it didn't scare me that time, I had already adjusted to that experience ... and moved into that "curve" smoothly without becoming derailed ... or jerked back into my reality ...

OK, I'll end this here, without knowing where it lead ... but wanting to share it with you - without it sounding like " hey, I am special" but "hey, you really ought to try doing the GC, with the cycles of the moon ... because being in harmony with Nature makes it a whole new experience" - at least it is for me ... be sure to do that last step too, where the body releases this info to the HI , because I believe it is that "sealing" of the information, after each tract, that allows this to be an experience that builds upon itself ... as if each tract contains steps on a ladder ... kinda like having a "save" option on a video game... that allows you to start playing right where you left off ... I believe the repetition (seven cycles of the same music) is like fine tuning your focus ... each time, the vision gets clearer

so there you have it... an example of using the tools the way they were intended ... and allowing the experience to be something other than "just what you expected" :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:53 am 

Starduster thank you, that was a wonderful read.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 9:53 am 

I agree with William and Tolsap.... nice post Starduster. The way you expressed it was very engaging.... felt like I was 'there'. Thanks for the inspiration!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:47 am 

Thank you starduster for creating this thread and for sharing your unique dance experiences. Incorporating the lunar cycle into your Grand Cycle is a great inspiration.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:15 pm 

Some Mooji
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDv6JmyBv6I&feature=feedrec_grec_index

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:27 pm 
Posting Freak

Peace Day 2011: A message from HeartMath

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z80vbhWj ... ail=759608

I love how inclusive HeartMath is.It's never just listening to one person all the time it's many people who share the same heart and not one of them upstages the other. I find them to be an excellent example of One Heart because they actually do it. :wink:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:10 pm 

Great vlog
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yJ-hjlhgms

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:52 am 
Posting Freak

hidelight wrote:

Christophe whatever you post on this forum is tainted by the fact you are BANNED from this forum and are NO LONGER A MEMBER. Kapishe.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:17 am 
Posting Freak

The Watcher wrote:
starduster wrote:
we have gotten so far off topic in this discussion ... there doesn't seem to be anyway to bring it back around ... but I would like, since this is my own topic to share an experience that I am having NOW ... using the techniques as suggested ... over and over until you get it

I had a wonderful experience yesterday after dancing the fifth day of the Grand Cycle ... I believe I found a "portal" ... what I "saw" in my mind's eye was a square tunnel, that led me to a pool of water, that I had to dive into or go back,... there was no way around it ... I hesitated and it began to recede so I ran and dove in ... when I emerged, I found myself in the Ch 24 Painting ... in the pool of water that the Human Instrument's feathers dip into ... from my perspective it appeared to be a "room" ... everything in it was placed exactly as in the painting, except for everything was alive and 3D,,, I walked around in there for a little while just observing it with the perspective of being there - I was amazed to be IN the painting but because I am so familiar with the setting, I felt comfortable ... but thought I should continue my exploration of the portal, so I dove back into the pool ... and found myself in the desert scene (just above the pool in the Painting) I looked around, while still in the water, and my first impulse was to leave, because it seemed so barren, but the pillar of light caught my eye so I climbed out of the water and headed in that direction ... but then the dogs started barking and I lost my "connection" or frequency

This is the most difficult Grand Cycle I have tried to do ... I am using my dvd player in the living room, and it is one thing after another, either I forget about it entirely and end up getting out of bed to do it (twice in 5 days??) , or the cds or remotes are misplaced ... the dvd player says "can not play this cd" or one thing after another - The second and third days - during the dance, I found my mind wandering instead of trying to discern what my body is saying - when my mind is saying -"quit" - how many times are you going to do this? - or "why now, you can do this next month?" ... but something even stronger bids me to "do it to the best of your ability ...but do it now" .... I feel very strongly impressed to finish what I have begun ... that it is important that I do .

I fell flat on my ass, about a month ago, and must have displaced a disk, because four days later, instead of getting better the pain localized in my left hip and knee (sciatic nerve being pinched) ... which I have done several times in my life and I can usually "twist" back into place on my own (a learned technique) , but not this time and being the hard head that I am (about the Medical community), I have tried my best to ignore it, instead of letting a chiropractor torture me ...but last night there seemed to be no way I was going to be able to dance because I had spent the entire day too active and my hip was protesting loudly ... so I decided to "dance" sitting down ... after all, the purpose of this exercise is to expose yourself to the frequency, portals and entities in this music ... so I danced from the waist up ... determined not to let anything stop me -

I laid down after the tracts were finished, and was wondering to myself, if it had "worked" while being seated, with my eyes closed and my body totally relaxed,and that's when I discovered the portal (as described above) ... I wasn't dreaming, but I was in almost a "trance" state of consciousness - floating would be the best way to describe it, with my eyes closed ... being pain free for the first time in hours ... long enough to make it to the whirlpool tub ... which always works like magic to take my aches and pains away and that is where I have the Ch 24 Painting hanging ... It doesn't look like a painting anymore to me ... because I've been there - in that room- it has become a photograph ... I just wish I would have taken more time and talked to the Entities ... or that I had more time - but I thought I would share that experience... because it validated, to me, that doing the Grand Cycle in harmony with (and living in) Nature is a unique experience ( not meditation, not lucid dream, not anything I have every experienced - which makes me that more determined to do it tonight and to finish this cycle ... it was my intention to climb up that pillar of light .... maybe tonight :wink:

PS... after writing this, I went and danced ... I was anxious to do it and found my state of consciousness wide open to this experience ... I began the dance as usual, but then recognize, by watching my body (with eyes closed) - it was "parting veils" ... and that I was willfully leaping from one "room" to another ... perhaps levels, and twice I had to open my eyes to determine where, exactly I was ... because I no longer felt the floor - and again, I was floating in the stream, and watched (with my eyes closed) as if I could see where I was going ... it was as if I were traveling mid stream in a current of a lake, surrounded by vegetation and my body "swam" along effortlessly parting the plants ... when all of a sudden the music I was dancing to began to skip beats ... or more, infact, repeated beats ... like watching Max Headroom "glitch" ... and for some reason it frightened me ...

I guess because this was another totally new experience for me ... the first time it happened, I said to myself, hummm there must be something on the disk that is causing it to glitch, and as soon as I said that - it glitched again, this time for longer ... maybe three seconds ... which again frightened me for some unknown reason... as if it were a "warning" that caused me to physically change directions ... I felt like the glitch was me saying ... I'm not going there - back up - but I have no explanation for that feeling - other than hearing the glitches for the first time, I just didn't know what to make of them other than they dramatically changed my perspective ... and I seemed to get a shot of adrenalin that I associated with fear

After doing the GC probably a dozen time ... I realized for the first time, what the CHamber 17 music was ... or should I say, how my mind associated it - to the preclude to a mediation, the ten breaths or the ten steps it takes to get into that "state of consciousness, that allows your unconscious (soul) to be heard ... I didn't count them (I will tomorrow) but I definitely felt like I was "going someplace" - one step at a time ... higher and more expansive every time, I heard the echoes on distant walls or felt the breeze of expansive "rooms" ... not to mention that the tempo is almost the same pace as the tone of equality and considering it resonates the entire body... it is just a tad slower .

Tomorrow is the last day that I dance to the music of 17 and 18 ... of course the first thing I did when I finished Ch 17 was to take the disk out, to check for anything that might have cause it to glitch a half a dozen time (first and only time I have ever experienced such a thing) but there wasn't anything on the disk ... not a scratch or a smudge anywhere. It was interesting for me to just accept that it did happen - even though I couldn't explain it - something "glitched" - was it me? or the cd - snicker

... as far as Chamber 18 went tonight ... again, I got visuals, not of me dancing, but of a different world - where my "atoms" were completely free to organize and reorganize into a calidescope of shapes and forms ... pulsing into new ones as if I were the sound board of a cymatic experiment where the frequencies were being altered, and I was being shaped by the music ... the "stops" allowed for some coherence ... places where I believe, one could "reorganize" so as not to become "fragmented " by the experiment ... and yes, there was one very distinct glitch in this tract too ... as if to say "boo" - "yes it is real" but it didn't scare me that time, I had already adjusted to that experience ... and moved into that "curve" smoothly without becoming derailed ... or jerked back into my reality ...

OK, I'll end this here, without knowing where it lead ... but wanting to share it with you - without it sounding like " hey, I am special" but "hey, you really ought to try doing the GC, with the cycles of the moon ... because being in harmony with Nature makes it a whole new experience" - at least it is for me ... be sure to do that last step too, where the body releases this info to the HI , because I believe it is that "sealing" of the information, after each tract, that allows this to be an experience that builds upon itself ... as if each tract contains steps on a ladder ... kinda like having a "save" option on a video game... that allows you to start playing right where you left off ... I believe the repetition (seven cycles of the same music) is like fine tuning your focus ... each time, the vision gets clearer

so there you have it... an example of using the tools the way they were intended ... and allowing the experience to be something other than "just what you expected" :wink:

You stole the avatar obviously it isn't you Bill what an assine fool you appear to be.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:49 pm 

Here's one:

http://vimeo.com/6518109

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:03 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
This one will make you cry ... it touches you in a place that overwelms you senses ... please watch, you won't expect this ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vNZVV4Ciccg

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:17 pm 
 WWW  Profile

yes that is both heartwarming and astounding at the same time.
Thank you for sharing the vid starduster as it is a subject that I feel deeply connected with. I worked one-on-one for six months with a young boy (Gary) who had severe autism in conjunction with myo-optic dysplasia. It was one of the most meaningful and soul-stirring periods of my life, even just reflecting on it now I can feel my heart aching with profound gratitude and humility for being given the opportunity to interact with, become friends with and to care for such a beautiful being.
Here are some words from a poem that I wrote when I was 'working' with Gary (he helped me write it)...

"Inward Sight"

Oh precious spirit, dear heart of truth
Inward in your vision but shining outside
The radiant light of hope glows in your mind

A soulful ear can surpass the world’s silence
I am blessed to have met you as a friend
My path will now join your journey so pure.

A grateful quest to a mysterious realm
Hand in hand we tread together this day
United in motion embracing our goal

Step by step on a journey towards a source
An element of love from all innate breath
Your glorious light glows from the depths of time.

A presence so deep awakens my mind...

Secret corridors from a distant land
Provisions of meaning held from within
Supplying inner chambers of silent vision

We yearn to perceive your body of wisdom
As we feel your spirit ingrained with life.

~ Michael & Gary 18/04/2002

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:59 pm 
Posting Freak

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 11:52 pm 
Posting Freak

It's Time To Wake Up - We Are All One

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIJHJzDQcRM

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:50 pm 
Posting Freak

Breaking the Illusion of Limitation

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... ipVykiE6mY

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:34 am 
 WWW  Profile

I just finished watching that vid shayalana, it is very well put together. I find it very interesting (and uplifting) to see that so many of these video's (relating to an awakening of oneness and unity) are being released and shared throughout the world.
Here is another awesome one that was recently released http://youtu.be/KiMGdcVtrO8
There is also a connected link to a new feature film titled "Choice Point" (which also encourages community screenings etc, similar to the "Thrive" movement.
There is a powerful wave of inner strength and courage rising up in humanity and rippling its way into forever widening shores of awareness and participation )))

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:51 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
There is a powerful wave of inner strength and courage rising up in humanity and rippling its way into forever widening shores of awareness and participation )))

Thanx Mick, I feel it too and what is wonderful is that it is spreading around the globe. My bedridden daughter is feeling such hope right now and it's growing , tears of joy are flowing...Thanx for the vid: d http://youtu.be/KiMGdcVtrO8
I have to find a way to show it to her . I have more of an affinity with Choice Point than Thrive , perhaps, because I am more familiar with and have been growing with more of the people in Choice Point for some years now, however, I am glad that there are so many groups doing things like this and we can see that on the internet alone what a difference it is making on this planet. Thanx again Mick. Big hugs to you. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:15 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Sending my best wishes and heartfelt blessings to your daughter, I am glad you resonated so strongly with the video, it also filled me with a feeling of deep inspiration and recognition.
Here is a link to the 4minute preview vid associated with the "Choice Point" movie released in cinema's throughout the world during February 2012.
CHOICE POINT http://youtu.be/7Rw2HyOpNaI
I will definitly purchase this one on DVD and host another community screening and discussion group, everyone really got alot from the recent Thrive movie, and I have the feeling this one will have an even stronger impact in people's lives.
This awakening momentum of love, truthfulness, courage and unity is awesome... and even whilst participating within the exponential ripple effect and surfing these incoming (and outflowing) waves of inspirational transformation..., the most important thing is to stay true to our hearts intuitive intelligence and to make sure that we are "anchored" into our homepage of coherant heart alignment and direct connection to Source... this is a place of interconnected stabilisation and grounded integration of the new landscapes of reality that are forming in our midst ))) ∞

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:38 pm 
Posting Freak

For Tolsap

And Still I Rise

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JqOqo50LSZ0

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:02 pm 

If you have not seen this yet, it is very inspiring I think. I mentioned an alternative therapy that I experienced in another thread and it was 'Vitamin C infusions' as mentioned in this video. This therapy involved other ingredients of course.... all of which boost the immune system to assist the body in healing itself. I also can appreciate what he mentions about alkalizing the body and a 'raw food diet'. :D For you to discern....

"Every Cancer Can be Cured in Weeks explains Dr. Leonard Coldwell"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgbdNNfo ... r_embedded

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:01 am 

The warmth, the powerful contributions, the friendships, the supports of each other, are deeply and genuinely felt . . . and never fades . . . I am very grateful for the wonderful contributions that emanate from this forum . . . for when flying on broomsticks at times whilst wings repair, transform and continue to rise, :) this is a wonderful space/reality to be a part of.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:24 am 
Posting Freak

Jessica Schab - Living off of the abundance of our Joy - Toronto, Canada

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 5b8gAlZro#!

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 3:52 am 

How refreshing is that! Awesome link Shayalana, thanks. :D

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:30 pm 

Shayalana that was beautiful! Refreshing is the word. There are so many things Jessica speaks about that I loved.... love how she speaks about the child within. Thank you for sharing this. :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 139 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next