WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: INSPIRATION-share Inwising, Empowering and uplifting Vids
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:48 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
http://wayseermanifesto.com/

Teacher: What causes you to search for your higher self?

Teacher: It is inspiration! Inspiration from the spiritual masters who came before you. Inspiration from Nature. Inspiration from art. But most importantly, it is the inspiration that enters from the realm of the Wholeness Navigator within you, into your human instrument and then tirelessly kindles your desire to recollect the reality of the God-Fragment stored inside you.

Student: How do I recognize this inspiration?

Teacher: It is not important to recognize it. It only matters that you feel it and welcome its presence because this is how you develop self-trust and self-knowing

Post subject: Re: INSPIRATION-share Inwising, Empowering and uplifting Vi
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:19 pm 
 WWW  Profile

The wayseers manifesto awesome vid... well put together and definitly uplifting and inspiring., thanks for the link starduster

This is one of my favourites for inspiration "Ignite Your Soul" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ev2duJejO3o

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:00 am 
Posting Freak

thank you, I enjoyed that ... and have felt inspired :D

here's a good one ... Life is like a cup of coffee

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3NgzQ9P ... re=related

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:49 am 
 WWW  Profile

Good find starduster, that one also had some great messages in it, simple, true, important and valuable... much appreciation

The following vid is based on a Native Amerian Hopi prophecy and always manages to get me surging with inspiration and willpower http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utBkbJIYMy8

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:51 am 
Posting Freak

found this recently released Hopi Prayer for Japan (and the world) in Kerry's Blog

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-g4Qub4VL6w&feature=player_embedded

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:10 am 
 WWW  Profile

That felt very synchronistic... very inspiring & empowering to Heart & Mind

"In this time of change, we ask all the people of the World to return to a more balanced way of life...
Hopi say there is a path to follow that allows for us to move through this time of change..."

I have a strong intuition that this "path" that the Hopi speak of may have something to do with "Oneness... Equality... Truthfulness"

Thanks again for creating this thread of inspiration

Heartfelt blessings to all for a rejuvenating and soul nurturing weekend

Kind regards,

~ Mick ((((((( (((((( ((((( (((( ((( (( ( :) ) )) ))) )))) ))))) )))))) )))))))

Attachment:
portalWM.jpg
portalWM.jpg [ 19.51 KiB | Viewed 6259 times ]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:23 pm 
Posting Freak

change your perspective and your expression changes ... share the joy

http://www.wimp.com/powerwords/

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:11 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Starduster that was another good video. And your right, its all about perspective. Also another beneficial insight that I received from it is about how important it is to always ensure that what is being given or asked for in life is coming from a deeply embodied foundation of heartfelt intention and perception. And how a slight alteration of the frequency dial of reality can bring things into coherant focus and alignment.

Thankyou starduster for sharing the vid.

Here is another one with lots of good inspiration http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ViW7KjbNDQ (although there is some advertising at the end of the vid that may or may not be relevant :shock: )

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:21 pm 
Posting Freak

wow, that was invigorating ! and left me feeling empowered and capable of anything ... don't need to hypnotize myself... I am already convinced :D

here is a great "message of hope" without words you may appreciate ... "Hope" that we WILL create a state of Peace.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_YOG3jMlV4

you have prob already seen this one, but it is worth a second watch :wink:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_YOG3jMlV4

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:31 pm 
 WWW  Profile

That One absoulutly hit the spot, very inspiring and empowering. Thankyou. I also shared the link through the Integrated Self-Development Academy page. Along with this message...

"Here is a truly awesome video that deserves to be shared. It takes deep Courage and Inner Strength to truly awaken... is it possible? ... can we do it?... The realisation of Authentic Self... this is a choice that each individual can decide to make, but can only do so with a passionate Heart and a determined willpower to arise from any places of previous complacency & addiction.

We, as a United Humanity need to find the Inner Strength to really break free from our usual human tendency to justify such lifestyle behaviour as being "acceptable"... this is actually a form of avoidance from personal responsibility... it negates our deepest birthright of Sovereignty and true Freedom. The good news is that each of us alive... right Now...are as Infinitly Strong and Capable as the One that is All... and the All that is One. Let's unite together and Do this... in our Hearts and Souls We Know what needs to Be Done! Strength and Courage forever!! Osu!!"
))))))))))))))))

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 6:18 pm 
 WWW  Profile

))) more heart-focused inspiration here... http://youtu.be/es-YbHlBKtU "The Awakening of the Cosmic Heart"... some slightly different wording structure in it when compared with Lyricus & Liminal Cosmogony, but the vid definitly feels to be pointing in the same direction. (I must admit though that it has an energy signature that is in a way still connected with the previous paradigmn, but since I have a renewed hunger for inspiration it became part of the banquet :) )... I found the vid to be quite tasty because of its focus on the Heart (energetic heart) ... Sometimes the simple things in life can be the most powerfully inspiring ))) especially when you're hungry :D ... now that my hearty appetite is feeling satiated (in this moment) I feel like creating and sharing more inspiration and happiness... hmmm where, when & how to go :?:

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 1:44 am 
 WWW  Profile

This is an inspiring little video with some very heart warming footage of the many beautiful wonders and treasures of earth http://youtu.be/mZlVaAMsoM8

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 8:32 pm 

During coffee breaks, when the coffee in a cup of chat is bitter, there is always a cup of canvas to drink!

Thanks for these wonderful vids. A great place to pause. My children love them too.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:08 am 

Love....

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=Yf ... dium#t=183

I have no idea what the written words are saying but it doesn't matter....watch it until the end :)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:03 pm 
Posting Freak

I found this very inspiring ... it is hard enough to try to imagine living without money ... but this woman has - of her own free will given up using money - for the past 15 years ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djzitB1xyoc&feature=player_embedded

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:04 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Living without money is a great ideal. However unless the whole world operates this way, individuals can not really live without money.

I think of it in terms of New Zealand priding itself on being a nuclear free country.
It is not nuclear free in the sense that it is not separate from the rest of the world and the major populations which do have nuclear facilities producing energy.
It is not nuclear free in that it imports from many countries which produce 'things' through the use of energy produced through nuclear facilities.

In the same way, the woman in the video does not personally handle money, but is not living without it either.

The things which come to her are often - if not always - through others who are living with money.

Living without money is a great ideal - it is very much potentially a reality that humanity can build together.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:11 pm 

I have to take care that I don't say it too harsh, but all ideology is a falsity.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:24 pm 

If I understand what you mean Watcher I agree, everything is connected, we are not separate and on some level we each participate in the whole.

Money is a medium of exchange of energy. If all were recognized as equal and were free of fear and greed, there would be no need to keep track of who owns what, all resources would be shared freely. But obviously we are far from this ideal state of consciousness as a species.

The woman in the video exudes positive energy so in a sense that becomes her medium of exchange. This is inspiring.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:05 pm 

And you can live like that whether you have money or not. That was a great message two thousand years ago. But it is strengthening the Polarity System and also the MPG.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:08 pm 

I do think this is inspiring also. Yes, being 'attached' to money seems the real issue....nice to be able to live gracefully with or without it.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:54 pm 

If it is inspiring, I think it just may be some important inspiration. I think when one is rather detached from the MPG, all that simply doesn't matter at all. You live economical and generous at the same time, but that doesn't apply to money alone. We try not to give anything any energy while letting the highest intelligence flow through us as it will. Love.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:16 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

If I understand what you mean Watcher I agree, everything is connected, we are not separate and on some level we each participate in the whole.

Money is a medium of exchange of energy. If all were recognized as equal and were free of fear and greed, there would be no need to keep track of who owns what, all resources would be shared freely. But obviously we are far from this ideal state of consciousness as a species.

The woman in the video exudes positive energy so in a sense that becomes her medium of exchange. This is inspiring.

Yes Ananake and humanity has not been there before. Extend the womans actions to those of the commune, and the same thing applies.
Unless all the world agrees to live without money (whatever form 'money' takes) then it cannot happen.
Again - this 'agreeing' can unfold individual by individual until there is sufficient 'numbers' to create the avalanche.

Of course, those with access to the strings and pulleys of influencing social direction could assist in helping to make this 'ideal' a reality.
This has much to do with behavioral intelligence because it is about greed and fear, so 'money' is not really the issue - peoples attitudes are at the heart of MPG.

If the the Human Family is being manipulated so that the Elite (on every level) have something (energy farmed from Their Human Family) then the Human Family can at least come up with a workable plan which is undeniably sound - which dismantles the grid.

Having an ideal regarding this statement of unity (as an actual potential way of life) is not 2 thousand years redundant as has been suggested. It is still very relevant.
Positive energy as the 'exchange' and that all positive energy is equal in value, be that saving a life or helping one across the road.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 8:56 pm 

This is with the music of Hakomi Chamber 11. Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ivIR8w2nH0

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:52 pm 
Posting Freak

Nathan, Thank-you. Your video was wonderful to listen to today.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:21 pm 

It was suggested to me while I was watching. From before I got to that part.