WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: another 2012 thread
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 3:17 am 

the subject is truly transcendent. the true nature of it ... overcoming of limitations.

Shiva, the legend .... also transcendence, personnified.
dissolution of old forms, to make way for the chrysalis of the new.

a rite of passage into the greater .....

... God is more than sufficient in terms of guiding me through whatever comes down.

and God is also the perfection of desires .... when applied well ...

Last edited by oba on Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: another 2012 thread
PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:54 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
hate to be the one to tell you, oba .... but God is also a figment of your imagination, unless you truly understand your unlimited potential to self-create .... that the Annunaki took advantage of after we fragmented our soul (entity's consciousness) so that we could experience "life" in the MEST and truly gain an appreciation of Wholeness. They altered the Human Mind system and programed us to believe that we were dependant upon the whims of a God with little or no compassion and for centuries that made us all victims of the Stockholm syndrome - we became worshipers of our captors who rewrote our history and shortened our lifespan to segments separated by our belief in "death" and "re-incarnation" and in an "afterlife" based on our conformity to those programs, even though they no longer serve any purpose ... They created elaborate Hierarchical structures to support the self-serving illusions of the Money Power Grid, until they became the consensus reality ... Only when we release our dependency on these programs and those who support and perpetuate them (Science, Religion, Culture and Politics) will we realize our potential, and recognize our true identity ... as Immortal beings each with the same origins and destiny and equal opportunities to be contributors and receivers of the collective intelligence of First Source - if we don't resist that awareness ... and choose to restore our consciousness of who we are ... why we are here, and our role in the Unification Forces' plan

unfortunately no one can re-establish your lower mind's relationship with the Universal Entity but you, when you are ready - the WMMs offer you a means whereby you can accelerate that evolutionary process or you can just drift along with society programed to believe in "gods" as they slowly come the the collective realization that we are each Sovereign Integrals of equal value in the plan of FS, to expand and enhance our shared consciousness of All that Is (here and now). No one can prevent us from doing that - one person at a time, of our own free will... and move from the Saviorship model of existence to Mastership that reflects our understanding of Source Reality personified with Individuated Consciousness based on unique experiences in MEST .

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:33 am 

peace. worth aiming for ..........

Last edited by oba on Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:39 am 

I had a dream Saturday night , right before or perhaps during Hawai's volcano activity . I live in the Appalachian Mts. on the eastern U.S. I was on top of a popular mountain in our area . I am a stone mason by trade and I was at like a compettition or festival of sorts . I was laying a wall with a deep cavern behind it . I was chipping a corner off the stone to shape it up a little . I picked up a piece that I had chipped off , it was small like a 1" piece of gravel . I dropped it behind the wall I was laying to see how long it would take before I heard it hit the bottom . Another mason was quite upset that I dropped the rock into the cavern . He informed me that it led all the way to the Pacific ocean and up to Alaska . As I was listening to the rock bounce off the cavern walls the ground started to shake . A parrallel ridge next to us suddenly blew open and began to spill like a liquid dirt , like lava but just dirt . The next morning as I was having my coffee and checking out some news I was amazed to see Kilauea bursting with Lava . :shock: :shock: :shock:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:56 am 
Posting Freak

oba wrote:
wow earthquakes ......

mother earth, expressing its true power.

let it rip.

glory in the earth's power, even though few give it the respect it deserves.

they know not, even when stuck at the epicentre. the earth, orgasming forth in power and might.

glory to planet Terra in its might.

and glory to the storms, unleashed with solar power.

the planet, unleashed in majesty.

I'm with you on this one oba! I say let er rip! She's birthing herself and if she is organisming too what a perk huh? :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 11:59 am 
Posting Freak

Multiversal wrote:
I had a dream Saturday night , right before or perhaps during Hawai's volcano activity . I live in the Appalachian Mts. on the eastern U.S. I was on top of a popular mountain in our area . I am a stone mason by trade and I was at like a compettition or festival of sorts . I was laying a wall with a deep cavern behind it . I was chipping a corner off the stone to shape it up a little . I picked up a piece that I had chipped off , it was small like a 1" piece of gravel . I dropped it behind the wall I was laying to see how long it would take before I heard it hit the bottom . Another mason was quite upset that I dropped the rock into the cavern . He informed me that it led all the way to the Pacific ocean and up to Alaska . As I was listening to the rock bounce off the cavern walls the ground started to shake . A parrallel ridge next to us suddenly blew open and began to spill like a liquid dirt , like lava but just dirt . The next morning as I was having my coffee and checking out some news I was amazed to see Kilauea bursting with Lava . :shock: :shock: :shock:

I've had dreams like that too and its cool because it shows you're in the flow with what Earth and Nature are up too and that can be really handy in these uncertain times and may even save a few lives. So much is going on inside and out.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:29 pm 
Posting Freak

:lol: earthquake... well you do not have to go far (surfing the web) to find that most humans will blame Earth Changes on the God(s) they worship ... I have read their post that ascribe blame on the IGNORance of Humans or their willingness to offend that God ... they see it as (deserved) punishment for the people of New Orleans and Sumatra etc etc etc ... and they feel justified in gloating over the dead of their fellow man and wishing them to Hell.... you can read these sorts of comments after every major event that reshapes the Earth .

WE created this Earth of our own essence ... it is a living part of us ... we are not separate from it, it is the same stuff we are made of -one is not without the other - what happens to it, happens to us all in one way or another ... how we respond reveals our understanding of our (extended) selves.

interesting dream Multiversal ... shows your self confidence when you chose to sit by that rift ... or maybe you didn't believe that any hole could go that deep (snicker) ... do you believe that that small "fragment" you threw into the abyss could cause the entire earth to quake ... good for you - I do too

In fact, I think I will take a small stone into the Sovereign Integral's world tonight - when I do my QP ... to get its perspective of what has the potential to rock the world ... or maybe oba and shay might see it as sex .... you dropping your seed into the crack - getting an unexpected results ... :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:44 pm 
Posting Freak

oba wrote:
wow earthquakes ......

mother earth, expressing its true power.

let it rip.

glory in the earth's power, even though few give it the respect it deserves.

they know not, even when stuck at the epicentre. the earth, orgasming forth in power and might.

glory to planet Terra in its might.

and glory to the storms, unleashed with solar power.

the planet, unleashed in majesty.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:11 pm 

:lol: :lol: :lol: Now that is funny Starduster .... I love your choice of puns there . My dream kind of is a synchronicity or verification that I am here to help anchor the incoming energies and help lay the foundation for the greatest discovery this planet/our current species has ever seen . I am that small rock in a big way :wink: Just as we all are , we make a big difference simply by living from the heart and practice living through and bringing forth the intuitive intelligence from the heart . My intuition / subconscious knew what was happening with our planet that night , and it is not the first time I have had a dream like that with the shocking matter of fact the next day right in the news . For some reason I am drawn or connected to the Pacific ocean ?? :?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:25 pm 
Posting Freak

puns intended :lol: so if you are connect to the oceans or attracted to their energy, no doubt you can appreciate the "ninth wave" ... that started today, this is it the final wave

Quote:
March 9, 2011: Dawn of the Unity Wave

Last year large numbers of people gathered in the Conscious Convergence event on July 17-18, 2010, setting an intention to manifest unity consciousness as the Ninth, and highest, of the Mayan waves brings the universe to its highest state of existence. This event served as a base camp for intention setting and ascension towards Unity consciousness; We celebrated in joy in the most varied forms, ranging from the temples of Bali to the Mayan elders in Guatemala and from the Sami in the North to the Bushmen in the Kalahari. We could for the first time ever see our planet emerging as a sacred space encircled by a global medicine wheel.*

We are now approaching the actual beginning of this wave of unity consciousness, which begins on March 9, 2011. This is the ninth wave also known as the Universal Underworld. This wave includes thirteen uaxaclahunkin (18 day) periods that propel a process designed to lead the universe and the human beings to their highest state of consciousness.** The purpose of this article is to provide some additional background to this wave, its initiation date and suggest how the energy of the wave may be used in the most beneficial way. This requires that I again summarize the basic structure of the cosmic time plan as understood from the Mayan calendar.

As of March 9, 2011, the ninth and highest wave of the Bolon Yokte Ku will be activated. It seems to me that the purpose of this particular wave of 13 x 18 = 234 days is to cap the entire evolution of the universe that so far has been propelled by the eighth lower waves. From what we know about the changing polarities of consciousness of the nine waves it will do so by providing energies that are conducive to the human beings cocreating unity consciousness.

This is the purpose of the Ninth wave. So let us stop for a moment to contemplate the momentous place in time in which we find ourselves