WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Re: Eternal Destiny
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:10 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
maybe when you experience someone trashing your topics, and ignoring the guideline, and following your example, you will be able to see from the perspective of a member who join this forum to discuss the WMMs ... which with the exception of ONE post you have failed to do.

seriously, my BS demands that you be banned ... and I am going to get right on it ... I am sure that there are three people willing to make the effort it takes to bring your disruptive ways to the attention of the Webmaster, and from what I understand, that is all it takes. Three independent complaints and you're out :D

Image It's my new destiny !

honestly FL, is what I am doing any more childish and immature that what you are doing? Actually, what I am trying to do is assist you ... since you appear to need it so badly ... I am assisting you to understand your SELF, how self-centered and self-serving you appear to be when you are expressing your self ... because you don't know who you really ARE ... Sovereigns are not VICTIMS ... helllooooooooo

What do you expect when you feel no responsibility for Trashing every post you reply to with your self victimization because no one but Shay and I are compassionate enough to even reply ... do you even wonder why? of course not, that is your intention- to disrupt the forum and ignore the WMMs... hoping for a reaction, you get Understanding (been there done that) based upon experience (in this forum WITH the WMMs) Really, when was the last time you got a reply from anyone other than Shay and I ? ... nope multiversal was replying to Shay...he slipped back into the savior complex there for a moment but he'll get the hang of it ... because the WMMs are the PROVEN way to discover one's True Identity is not a TROLL. (or a savior)

Shay and I are not expending any energy ... because you are so shallow, your own energy is bouncing right off of us, but at the same time, being re-directed to your heart ... but you have it surrounded by M.O.T.E , a ton of "history" and tied down with emotions that have no business being there. (emotions have no intelligence - they are road signs) What you fail to see is the humor ... this is just practice for those who take the opportunity to hone their skills ... trolls come and go in here (one stayed for a decade), they are a dime a dozen in the www ... it is a joy to stand in the face of self-created Power lords ... with Valor and all the other authentic HVs flowing through us... it is just too bad that you can't recognize them and resonate with IT.

kick the troll to the curb OK FL? It's only amusing you now ... and everytime the word "TROLL" is used, the google-bots pick up on it and it may just trigger a response from the Internet Gestapo :roll:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 1:16 pm 

Well.. do whatever you think you must do... but since Mark Hemple is the Webmaster I am sure he will be fair and see that I have, in NO WAY, trashed any post and on the contrary YOU and SHAY have trashed every post that I have attempted to express my findings in the WMM, whether to your liking or not, by your bullying and immature postings of these ridiculous pictures, in an attempt to provoke me to some emotion.

He will also be quite aware of yours and Shays immature use of this forum to display your contempt for people who do not adhere to YOUR BS. Part of your BS is that everyone else must speak your language and believe what YOU believe about the WMM.

He will also, I'm sure, be fair to YOU and SHAY and probably ask that you stop with your bullying of new peple who come here with the purpose of learning about the WMM from "experienced" people (rather than people like yourself who has "been this way all your life")..

He will also see that you have from day one attempted to make me a "victim" of your own inability to allow the 6HVs to flow through you to me and to others who may have "agreed" with me in the beginning.

If Mark is fair, and I am sure he is, he will see how your behaviour is quite contrary to what James speaks of and what the he calls "the art of the genuine":

Quote:
Similarly the virtues of the heart, when they are coherent within an individual, or
within a group of individuals, can produce results that are extraordinary and
seemingly supernatural. This requires that both the tacit or implicit levels (the inner
source) of heart virtues and their explicit equivalents (actions/behaviors) are
coherent.
Coherent, in this case, means linked in authenticity and genuineness.

You have been neither "genuine" nor "coherent" in your pretense of "assisting" me... I am sure Mark will see that.

So, I invite Mark to read YOUR posts and SHAYS posts and MY posts to determine who it is that is causing the disruption.

I see no comparison between your behaviour and the WMM or James' writings... as I have said before, you are not a good representation of these materials and the truths therein. You could be... but you won't allow yourself to transform (I've been this way all of my life")...

Last edited by FeatherLite on Mon Nov 01, 2010 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 2:11 pm 

Multiversal wrote:
So you percieve that me not willing to engage in your narcisitic theatre of forum drama that I am weak ? I really do feel sorry for you . You are so caught up in and engaging in the very thing you despise and are trying to escape . The Oroborus eventually catches it's tail , keep chasing it , you will get it , eventually . :roll:

Oh , by the way , I think it is obvious that you are the one that has yet to master your emotions . Especially considering the fact that you percieve the mastering of my emotions as tepid , or weak . Is it starting to weigh on you that you can not incite me ? You know , I have alot more important things to do than play your teenage head games , it is quite boring to say the least , so that's all I am going to say . 8)

Also , don't let your ego take it personally , because I do love the eternal side of you .( don't construe that as being weak , o.k. )

Well thinking about this and looking back I see that my response stemmed from my survival based energy (emotional.) I was not moralizing you Shay-girl . I was defending my political views in a way . Growing up in the U.S. I was endocrinated to the fullest extent through the media , t.v. , public education , etc. My parents considered themselves democrats until recently . And following their lead until I started to "wake up" I was saturated with ignorance and mis-information . I don't put the republican or conservative label on me either . (Again I am not being tepid or luke warm Shay) I just realized that I with everyone else was being misled , dumbed down and controlled . To me there are good points in both the liberal and conservative philosophy , but each party is to busy creating smoke screens and dividing the public with their belief systems in order to capture votes to win their election , only to later be controlled themselves by the special interests of corporate America . It is a tug of war that has to end sometime . Unless the tea party is an orchestrated event (not) perhaps an event string , it is a true grass roots movement with common everyday people that are uniting , because they have had enough ! I have been to some local tea party meetings and let me tell you there was , black, white, asian, latinos, rednecks, professionals, democrats , republicans, independents from all walks of life . They were all there with one common concern . Their families future and security . People are tired of the lies , the smokescreens and misinformation , they want to live and let live in a free sovereign way . To me the Tea Party could be America's last hope to regain control of the greatest nation on the planet .

But Shay-Girl you can percieve me any way you want to , I am a combat veteran that risked his life for what he believed in :!: :!: I do stand for what I believe in , and I now believe in living from the heart with all my being . Percieve my posts and words as luke warm, weak or what ever . To me I am trying to let what comes to me flow through me ! :wink:

Your Humble Brother ... Multi-Guy

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:56 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
tisk tisk, Mark Hemple is NOT the webmaster of this forum ... Solaris is .... he pays for you to burn up broadband, talking about people ... trolling ... and it doesn't take much to determine what your intent is in here ... if fact someone would have to be blind not to see that you are trolling... playing the victim.

Solaris believes that all these "issues" that we deal with daily - serve a purpose ... but what you are doing no longer serves any purpose other than to disrupt the forum ... Why do believe that he would be fooled by a Troll? your posts (self-expression) are what identify you ... your self-victimization, and your baiting have nothing to do with ANY topic much less the WMMs ... they are all about your opinion of the members of this forum and how that makes YOU feel, when you completely ignore how YOUR post make the rest of us feel ... and how easily you could put a stop to it.

I just wish you knew how transparent you are ... how common your agenda is, how unoriginal and how boring and unimaginative you have made yourself appear...I have a 15 yr old gdaughter who "acts" just like you. We've all experienced the effects of a fragmented consciousness... and we know there is a cure - but we can't do it for you.

Post subject: Eternal Destiny is unknown, a work in progress.
PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 5:33 pm 
Posting Freak

IT is done by our presence & expression.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:40 am 
Posting Freak

Multiversal wrote:
Multiversal wrote:
So you percieve that me not willing to engage in your narcisitic theatre of forum drama that I am weak ? I really do feel sorry for you . You are so caught up in and engaging in the very thing you despise and are trying to escape . The Oroborus eventually catches it's tail , keep chasing it , you will get it , eventually . :roll:

Oh , by the way , I think it is obvious that you are the one that has yet to master your emotions . Especially considering the fact that you percieve the mastering of my emotions as tepid , or weak . Is it starting to weigh on you that you can not incite me ? You know , I have alot more important things to do than play your teenage head games , it is quite boring to say the least , so that's all I am going to say . 8)

Also , don't let your ego take it personally , because I do love the eternal side of you .( don't construe that as being weak , o.k. )

Well thinking about this and looking back I see that my response stemmed from my survival based energy (emotional.) I was not moralizing you Shay-girl . I was defending my political views in a way . Growing up in the U.S. I was endocrinated to the fullest extent through the media , t.v. , public education , etc. My parents considered themselves democrats until recently . And following their lead until I started to "wake up" I was saturated with ignorance and mis-information . I don't put the republican or conservative label on me either . (Again I am not being tepid or luke warm Shay) I just realized that I with everyone else was being misled , dumbed down and controlled . To me there are good points in both the liberal and conservative philosophy , but each party is to busy creating smoke screens and dividing the public with their belief systems in order to capture votes to win their election , only to later be controlled themselves by the special interests of corporate America . It is a tug of war that has to end sometime . Unless the tea party is an orchestrated event (not) perhaps an event string , it is a true grass roots movement with common everyday people that are uniting , because they have had enough ! I have been to some local tea party meetings and let me tell you there was , black, white, asian, latinos, rednecks, professionals, democrats , republicans, independents from all walks of life . They were all there with one common concern . Their families future and security . People are tired of the lies , the smokescreens and misinformation , they want to live and let live in a free sovereign way . To me the Tea Party could be America's last hope to regain control of the greatest nation on the planet .

But Shay-Girl you can percieve me any way you want to , I am a combat veteran that risked his life for what he believed in :!: :!: I do stand for what I believe in , and I now believe in living from the heart with all my being . Percieve my posts and words as luke warm, weak or what ever . To me I am trying to let what comes to me flow through me ! :wink:

Your Humble Brother ... Multi-Guy

Now this I can respond to in kind. I appreciate how real you are here. I respect your honesty and transparency very much. Thank you. The pics of the march I posted are of people who feel the same way as you do and are fed up with all the lies and deception from both major parties, soldout media included and most on that happy march are not politically polaric like the dems and republicans and all the propaganda trying so hard to divide and conquer. The common people on that march simply want transparency and honesty and a fair shake for themselves and everyone else. The teabaggers referred too in the pics were of the Glenn Beck, Sarah Palin hijacking kind whose agendas are not anything like the original Tea party. Glad to see you and actually feel your wisdom . Being a combat vet couldn't of been easy and I respect you mightily for that, some never recover from the horrors of it. Many Blessings to you brother and thank you again. :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:51 am 
Posting Freak

F..K I love to laugh! Could it be ...Ooooooo!....my Eternal Destiny....JOY :?: :?: :?: :!: :!: :!: thanx for the special effects Star!!

and this one beats all, for all the pretty birds out there just letting it loose and being them selves, warts and all. Animals , birds included only know how to be themselves. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY