WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Dark Gravity Bodies and the Central Universe
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:19 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
Shayalana wrote:
The HMS fragmented our consciousness almost beyond recognition for it is compartmentalized or separated into bits and pieces because Anu had to be sure we couldn't know the Wholeness of what the Sovereign Integral is thus making his HMS defunct. Now knowing this and like Humpty Dumpty we are putting all the pieces back together again with the aid of the acknowledgment and empowerment of the Sovereign Integral through the Quantum Presence. Finally...us being our own portals to do so and then there is the composite us... :wink:

I believe Shay that when you say the HMS fragmented our consciousness, you have not considered what is stated several times in the 2nd Philo, which says it was the ENTITY is who fragmented their own consciousness...because if they knew who they were, they would have never gone along with being decieved or promoting deception. The HMS, from my understanding, is what keeps it fragmented (designed to conceal and suppress our true identity) ... with its programs that encourage us to fragment ourselves even more ... supporting the Hierarchy which represent the four Major splits, being divided into to a million or more sub-groups that we choose to align ourselves with or not ...

When the entity initially enters a human instrument at birth, it is immediately fragmented into a physical, emotional, and mental spectrum of perception and expression. From that day forward the entity is carefully conditioned to adapt into, and navigate within, the three-dimensional, five-sensory context of terra-earth. In effect, the entity purposely fragments its consciousness in order to experience separation from wholeness.

In this state of separation, the entity has handicapped itself for the purpose of new experience and a deeper understanding of the Primal Blueprint or grand vision of First Source. Through this deeper understanding, the entity can, through the human instrument, transform the three-dimensional context into a self-aware, integrated component of the Universe of Wholeness. This magnificent and purposeful endeavor produces the urge within the human instrument to seek out its wholeness and re-experience its divine connection to First Source.

This search, in large measure, is the fuel that drives the individual to seek out and explore the evolution/saviorship model of existence. It provides the individual with the motivation to seek help and guidance from a specific subgroup of the hierarchy, and in so doing, develop a sense of belonging and unity. It is this very same sense of belonging and unity that helps to catalyze a growing awareness of the underlying union between the human instrument, the Entity Consciousness, the Universe of Wholeness, Source Intelligence, and First Source.

even fragmented the components of the Entity - Soul, HI, Remnant Imprint, Wholeness Navigator, and Sovereign Integral are not dormant, they are also acting independently ... like us -living in their "own world" ... but we can, once we are familiar with their "traits", identify their influence, just as we can identify the HMS's programs ... it is not as if we can't put it all together, because we can, but the WMMs are the "proven way" and they make the "transformation to wholeness" plain and simple ... everyone comes to this understanding, sooner or later, it is just a matter of time ... we will all transform, of our own free will ... because we are all part of FS, who continues to evolve and transform (redefine) ITs self, the Universe of Wholeness, and FSI.

Every human is able, in varying degrees, to peer beneath the surface reality of life and perceive and express their personal interpretations of the Universe of Wholeness. They require only the time and intention to develop their own interpretations. And this is precisely what all the great spiritual leaders have taught. Life's deeper meaning is not an absolute to be experienced by the chosen few, but an evolving, dynamic intelligence that wears as many faces as there are life forms. No life form or species has the exclusive portal into the Universe of Wholeness in which First Source expresses ITSELF in all ITS majesty. The portal is shared with all because First Source is within all things.

Philosophy 2 is earlier than the info about Anu and the HMS and that is because at the time of Philosophy 2 in 1998 few could understand let alone accept the later part about Anu and the HMS. James has stated that we have to be able to drop any old concepts when more expansive ones enter the picture. It's called fluid Intelligence(which is EH based).I do not confine myself to Philosophy 2 as in literally because its been expanded considerably since, for a greater understanding and to include more, thus the Camelot Interview and what he adds about Anu or maybe drops is a better way of stating it. However, its a marvel to me how much more simple it has become as well and less use of the intellect and less words are necessary when gleaning essential elements from the latter works. The AA works in particular appealed to the intellect and through the years has segued into the importance if not central use of the Energetic Heart Intelligence(fluid Intelligence) as a step in processing us away from the lower mind\intellect and more into a Wholeness Perspective where the mind\intellect is NOT the predominant center, the Energetic Heart Intelligence is and what activates the Higher mind. It is a process and it seems to be getting simpler to the point of where it is very simple what to do and in terms of the practice of the 6 Heart Virtues and the Quantum Pause which is especially potent with no intellect/personality/mind/ego necessary for it to be most effective except for those to get out of the way of the Quantum Presence marking a path for the Sovereign Integral to flow on through unimpeded.This is my understanding at this point in time and there is not much from the past that can clarify any of this because it is part of the process in the beginning and so much has been added since creating a much broader and larger context. Remember James didn't and couldn't include much of what we today have the priveledge of experiencing simply because we had to be prepared for it. And now we prepare for the Soverign Integral with the practice of the 6 Heart Virtues and the Quantum Pause until our last breath...It has become very simple and straight forward because we have gotten over any HMS need for complexity for all the walls torn down since. Or some of us have anyway. Like I said this is my understanding from what I have gleaned from my study and participation and interaction with these WMM since they first hit the web before this forum was up and running and it works very well for me. I think you were still invovled with the Kabbala or the Mormons back then weren't you? I am especially interested and resonate most with the process of these WMM and how that aspect works. And when I do the QP so much understanding comes to me about the process throughout the day until my next QP session it is an ongoing thing . What is especially wonderful is how calm I am no matter what is happening in my life or how its viewed by others who usually are very worried . Challenges are great and complacency isn't nor is just enduring things. Change is great and most welcome in this house and is at the point of being ongoing as i flow with it. :wink: :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:34 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
Every human is able, in varying degrees, to peer beneath the surface reality of life and perceive and express their personal interpretations of the Universe of Wholeness. They require only the time and intention to develop their own interpretations. And this is precisely what all the great spiritual leaders have taught. Life's deeper meaning is not an absolute to be experienced by the chosen few, but an evolving, dynamic intelligence that wears as many faces as there are life forms. No life form or species has the exclusive portal into the Universe of Wholeness in which First Source expresses ITSELF in all ITS majesty. The portal is shared with all because First Source is within all things.

My personal interpretation works for me and I love to share it , however, I won't debate it and I certainly don't expect anyone else to HAVE to accept it either, that is entirely up to them, I'm just happy to share. However, I won't compare the WMM with HMS based works or discuss such comparisons therefore granting credence to what I know is HMS created for the purpose of deception and keeping humans enslaved to ignorance and especially those who think they know what Universal means when they have intellectually obtained their information about it from HMS based philosphies and\or religions purposely created to deceive and confuse. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:41 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I respect your perspective Shay, however I don't see how we could ever achieve wholeness of the Entity, if the HMS is what fragmented it ...and we can't release ourselves from the HMS until we are whole ???

ja, maybe that is why I don't hardly ever quote the AA Book ... even though I quote the Interviews all the time, I don't think I have read the AABook more than a half a dozen times ... even if it is based on facts, the metaphors such as LERM and others that are un necessary for me to grasp the importance of a "transformation" that produces the same "enhancement" of one's mind(s)

as for the new(er) materials ... I believe that they simply expand on what the WMMs present ... bringing them more into our "now" ...I don't believe that James ever meant us to replace the information in the Philos but to build upon them ... sure this new perspective changes our BS ... but it doesn't change the Universal truths found in the WMMs, that tell us, clearly why we fragmented our own consciousness, and what purpose that serves in the grand scheme of things... including why it is important for us to be "independent" Emissaries once we complete this phase of the plan

Yes, we are in a New Age, but just as changing scenery from one act in a play to another, takes time ... it also includes returning to the original scene, or using some of the pieces in the new scene.

maybe I didn't word it right, but I believe that is is very important for us to understand, that no one comes here "whole" and no one progresses until they are, and that we have free will, and set our own pace, even if that means spending some life-times on a twin planet.... or coming here from another planet that is home to a far older species ... once we get here, it is a whole new game, where we all start out (and end up) as equals.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:46 pm 
Posting Freak

I still review the works and the earlier philosophies because everytime I do I glean more and as we both know that is because of the dynamic multidimensional nature of these WMM. I am endeavoring as you to understand more so as to be more clear and as far as the entity is concerned I need to go over some of the earlier works such as the Philosophy 2 paper and the Glossary for a greater understanding in light of what we know now and I thank you for the reminder with what you have posted here . Love ya sister! :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:02 pm 
Posting Freak

Star I understand what you are saying about no-one coming here whole and in the 3rd Interview with Mark James talks about that. He talks about the fragment of FS we all are not being activated when we incarnate and that we must activate it through things like the acknowledgment of the Quantum Presence and allowing it to flow through so that the Sovereign Integral can take complete hold again.And these works are riddled with so many different techniques to use to do this and we are encouraged as well to create our own. The creating our own aspect appears throughout the WMM and maybe we are preparing for co-creating more and more. The HMS places the emphasis on the individual in separation and the WMM emphasizes as of late collective participation as in a co-creative capacity such as the Event Temples and the effects of Spirit there is much more powerful when focused from the group and everyone benefits. And like you I want to bridge a greater understanding of the Entity. So it looks like my work is cut out for me. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:05 pm 
Posting Freak

yes, I appreciate any and all perspective, especially when they are based upon personal experiences ... I do understand that we all have an unique perspective due to our Individuated Conciousness ... and when I express mine, it allows me to put it in a place where I can read it too, and see how aligned it is to the "quotes" from the WMMs ... it was never intended to be "the only" perspective, and I (honestly) get most of my understanding from other's perspectives ... and they inspire me (constantly) to correct myself or to look deeper to get the "authentic" meaning from the materials... because as we know from years and years of laboring with perspective that are based on "snips" that there is alway more than one reference to make these mind altering concepts clear.

for example, the fact that the HVs were first introduced into the WMMs (Art of the Genuine) ... and then repeated verbatem in the EVTs downloads (Living from the Heart) and focused on in the basic guide that John wrote, for another perspective, was a "sign" for me, that the "genuine" HVs required our most intense focus of anything presented to date ... James emphasises that in all three interviews ... Mastering our emotions, is the only way we will ever experience the authentic HVs ... and experience the appreciation, compassion, forgiveness, humilty, understanding and Valor of First Source in its full (stepped down) potency ... and if we aren't prepared for that, we won't be prepared for the "surge" of the Central Sun's DNA activating energy, that will polish and hone the gems that we are, to perfection :wink:

thank you for your heart centered understanding, that allows for all perspectives to be appreciated without knocking us off balance :D

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:18 pm 

Quote:
but I assure you there are in there, because I try to stay focused on what is IN the WMMs and not taken from some other teaching, in all of my post here.

Just amazing how you can't resist digging at me or anyone else who MAY use other teachings in what they post. Can you just stop with these kinds of snide pieces of info and move on. I'm really sort of tired of it. It is distracting from any knowledge or truth that you may post around these little tidbits of negativism.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:40 pm 
Posting Freak

FeatherLite wrote:
Quote:
but I assure you there are in there, because I try to stay focused on what is IN the WMMs and not taken from some other teaching, in all of my post here.

Just amazing how you can't resist digging at me or anyone else who MAY use other teachings in what they post. Can you just stop with these kinds of snide pieces of info and move on. I'm really sort of tired of it. It is distracting from any knowledge or truth that you may post around these little tidbits of negativism.

or could it be that you have not mastered you emotions and take everything I say personally? ... when I post in the forum it isn't (even when it addresses your post) meant for just you ... If I had something personal to say to you ... I would put it in a PM ... where only YOU could read it ... get over your self-importance FL... we are posting on the WWW.

Again you are distracting from the kindling effect we were experiencing in this discussion, by trying to make yourself the victim and the center of attention...by going completely OFF TOPIC and focusing on me instead of the materials ... I know you can do that now, please try to remember where you are and why you are here, which requires others to exercise the same respect and restraints that the guidelines of the WMF asks of you.

Last edited by starduster on Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:40 pm 
Posting Freak

starduster wrote:
yes, I appreciate any and all perspective, especially when they are based upon personal experiences ... I do understand that we all have an unique perspective due to our Individuated Conciousness ... and when I express mine, it allows me to put it in a place where I can read it too, and see how aligned it is to the "quotes" from the WMMs ... it was never intended to be "the only" perspective, and I (honestly) get most of my understanding from other's perspectives ... and they inspire me (constantly) to correct myself or to look deeper to get the "authentic" meaning from the materials... because as we know from years and years of laboring with perspective that are based on "snips" that there is alway more than one reference to make these mind altering concepts clear.

for example, the fact that the HVs were first introduced into the WMMs (Art of the Genuine) ... and then repeated verbatem in the EVTs downloads (Living from the Heart) and focused on in the basic guide that John wrote, for another perspective, was a "sign" for me, that the "genuine" HVs required our most intense focus of anything presented to date ... James emphasises that in all three interviews ... Mastering our emotions, is the only way we will ever experience the authentic HVs ... and experience the appreciation, compassion, forgiveness, humilty, understanding and Valor of First Source in its full (stepped down) potency ... and if we aren't prepared for that, we won't be prepared for the "surge" of the Central Sun's DNA activating energy, that will polish and hone the gems that we are, to perfection :wink:

thank you for your heart centered understanding, that allows for all perspectives to be appreciated without knocking us off balance :D

And thank you. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:18 pm 

Quote:
or could it be that you have not mastered you emotions and take everything I say personally? ... when I post in the forum it isn't (even when it addresses your post) meant for just you ...

Give me a break Stardust... you have been addressing me PERSONALLY since day one... I have never received a PM from you.

AND, if you will re-read my statement I said:

at me or anyone else who MAY use other teachings in what they post

That doesn't sound like I am taking it all personally like you want to think I am. Just get over it and allow me and others to post what they perceive regarding the materials, even if they desire to express their perception in comparison to or not to other materials that are relevant in their own experiences, and stop trying to be in control. Last I looked you were neither a moderator (which there are none) and you are not the admin (which there is none).

You know good and well that when you say something in regards to "using OTHER materials" you are digging AT THOSE (and not just me) who DO use other materials... otherwise, why would you bother to say so, since we all know by now that you are a WMM-thumper.

Anyway, just move on and leave out your little digs at me or anyone else you so detest.

If James expects you to act like that towards others on this forum, then I would question if you are speaking of the same James as I have encountered in his writings and interviews.

Thank you.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
or example, the fact that the HVs were first introduced into the WMMs (Art of the Genuine) ... and then repeated verbatem in the EVTs downloads (Living from the Heart) and focused on in the basic guide that John wrote, for another perspective, was a "sign" for me, that the "genuine" HVs required our most intense focus of anything presented to date ... James emphasises that in all three interviews ... Mastering our emotions, is the only way we will ever experience the authentic HVs ... and experience the appreciation, compassion, forgiveness, humilty, understanding and Valor of First Source in its full (stepped down) potency ... and if we aren't prepared for that, we won't be prepared for the "surge" of the Central Sun's DNA activating energy, that will polish and hone the gems that we are, to perfection :wink:

Yep. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:35 pm 
Posting Freak

Post was moved to
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1171&hilit=Urantia+Book

Last edited by markzorb on Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:31 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:01 pm 
Posting Freak

FeatherLite wrote:
Quote:
or could it be that you have not mastered you emotions and take everything I say personally? ... when I post in the forum it isn't (even when it addresses your post) meant for just you ...

Give me a break Stardust... you have been addressing me PERSONALLY since day one... I have never received a PM from you.

AND, if you will re-read my statement I said:

at me or anyone else who MAY use other teachings in what they post

That doesn't sound like I am taking it all personally like you want to think I am. Just get over it and allow me and others to post what they perceive regarding the materials, even if they desire to express their perception in comparison to or not to other materials that are relevant in their own experiences, and stop trying to be in control. Last I looked you were neither a moderator (which there are none) and you are not the admin (which there is none).

You know good and well that when you say something in regards to "using OTHER materials" you are digging AT THOSE (and not just me) who DO use other materials... otherwise, why would you bother to say so, since we all know by now that you are a WMM-thumper.

Anyway, just move on and leave out your little digs at me or anyone else you so detest.

If James expects you to act like that towards others on this forum, then I would question if you are speaking of the same James as I have encountered in his writings and interviews.

Thank you.

I am responding to what you have posted IN THE FORUM directly to me ... which distracts from the topic and demands that I do too, (so as not to be IGNOREant) and basically that is why I keep reminding you that it is an injustice to the rest of the members (and Lurkers alike) for you to be so self centered and IGNOREant of the purpose of this forum-Which is to discuss the WMMs not your self-victimization.

As for James, I don't presume to KNOW him from these writings ...or interviews (or even the music which is very intimate) but I do assume from what he says, that he wants to be considered EQUAL ... and that the WMMs are so important to him that he doesn't want his personality to interfere in any way from our focus ON the MATERIAL and the last thing he wants to be is some guru type that we might believe has some potential that we don't to understand the WMMs...

With the exception of the MHI which he made after ten years of working with Mark on a daily basis, he doesn't include anything personal or specific about his own life...by design. It is the only "live" interview he has given us, the rest were carefully worded because they were aimed at a more public audience ... and not introduced via the website.

I have no idea who you think James is, but other than enhancing the original materials with his LTO perspective, only what came out of the AA cave (as the mythology goes) are what could be considered "offical" wingmakers materials ... which doesn't include the AAbook, the Interviews, or the Qs and As ... which I do not say to disrespect James' mission ... but James didn't ask us to focus on the "WMMS" because he wrote them and he hesitated to even give an interview for over a decade, until the public was ready to accept his anonymity ... and well read enough to understand that he is not promoting his personal philosophy but something that he is very much align to ... Revealing these works, is his mission and his focus . You don't know James, "James" is a mask that this LTO member wears so as NOT to distract us and as far as I know, Mark is the only person who has met him (as "James") in this community- no doubt he has friends in a much bigger community that may not even know he is "James" and some who may ... ... whom ever James is when he takes off that mask is a Sovereign Entity from the Central Universe (to get back on topic) :D

again, while it is true that these materials would not exist, here and now, without James' self-less assistance as a LTO member, he has revealed that it wasn't his idea to come here and deliver it, he was commissioned to do that, because of who he IS ... and says so here :

here I tweeked it and inverted the colors so you could read it easier ... this is from the FS cd so there isn't any "link" to it.

now can we please get back to the topic without anymore of your drama? Its a great topic, and I appreciate what is being shared here, even if you don't

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:01 pm 
Posting Freak

OK ... I can't tell you how pleased I am to remove the previous post and to recognize a transformation in the WMF as we focus on REALizing the SIP here :D

Last edited by starduster on Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:09 pm 
Posting Freak

now, back to the topic ...

I guess, multiversal, if one wanted to be "right" OR if one wanted to "learn" (or both - like the student in the LDs) they would read these links in the website but they ain't WMMs (snicker)

Cosmological Sciences
The study of the origin and structure of the universe.

MAP - The Microwave Anisotropy Probe (MAP) will make a map of the temperature fluctuations of the CMB radiation with much higher resolution, sensitivity, and accuracy than COBE. The new information contained in these finer fluctuations will shed light on several key questions in cosmology. The MAP website has excellent information on cosmology and provides a visual reference for the universe.

Scientific America - An excellent website devoted to the scientific discoveries of our time. This particular link focuses on an article by one of the world's most distinguished cosmologists, James Peebles, a key player in the early analysis of the cosmic microwave background radiation. The article provides excellent insights into the competing theories of the universe.

http://www.wingmakers.com/links.html

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 8:43 am 

O.K. i was reading the 4th Philo paper last night and I am ready to "immerse " myself into the tributary zones . I am ready to re-align myself and "synthesize" my parts back into the whole . Completely ! I am going to order all of the music cds as well , I am talking complete immersion , nothing has ever felt so right to me . Thank you James , thank you all ... :P

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:40 am 
Posting Freak

"Another mind open" ... and that's the Spirit ... that will transform the planet. I can feel your Smiling Heart from here. :D

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 11:26 am 
Posting Freak

Thanks for the redirection SD.....I am but an egg....and do appreciate your guidance....that at times may be tough...but is ALWAYS Heart felt.....had felt when posting that as Anu was and still is a DGB ...it was in the right place.....but as i get your point...am going to now move it. .....................must add re baiting.....after reading LD 6 this morning....had the clear insight immediately after reading that Anu is also the driving force behind Keylontic Science.....which explains why A.Deane was so driven to attack James on Project Camelot........ too windy for golf....but its .a good day for going fishing.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:25 pm 
Posting Freak

and thank you Markz for your kind consideration ... that's the Spirit too :D

(removed my post above to you since it was no longer applicable and only distracted from the topic)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:22 pm 
Posting Freak

Multiversal wrote:
O.K. i was reading the 4th Philo paper last night and I am ready to "immerse " myself into the tributary zones . I am ready to re-align myself and "synthesize" my parts back into the whole . Completely ! I am going to order all of the music cds as well , I am talking complete immersion , nothing has ever felt so right to me . Thank you James , thank you all ... :P

Good on you! And THANK YOU! Some of us know that feeling and most definitely understand. The music is particularily powerful when wanting to clear ones Interface zone after a day of being in the mainstream of so many low frequency memes etc. I highly recommend Hakomi 4,5,6 it really helps to put one in a calm and clear state. And the Quantum Pause is powerful effective. These simple things that can help so much and are so easy to do, these can be done every day and the exercises offered in the 4th philosophy paper are awesome for the subtleties brought to your attention from the depths if I may. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:53 pm 

Quote:
Multiversal wrote:
O.K. i was reading the 4th Philo paper last night and I am ready to "immerse " myself into the tributary zones . I am ready to re-align myself and "synthesize" my parts back into the whole . Completely ! I am going to order all of the music cds as well , I am talking complete immersion , nothing has ever felt so right to me . Thank you James , thank you all ...

Would you share what you "experienced" to bring you to this "decision", Multiverse?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:00 pm 
Posting Freak

It was probably you and I must thank you for that. All kidding aside, when one really looks at these WMM without the clutter of comparison more unfolds for them of the subtlties the materials embrace and underlying everything about them is a love no words can describe for it can only be felt and even that is indescribable for what it wakes one up to within themself. And for each its a unique experience but a point reached where you just know what you've been looking for is found. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:13 pm 

I have to say it has been a culmination of events over the past 10 years . My TA or WN have been trying to give me a little background on myself of which I have kind of tryed to dismiss as coincidental . Also a dear friend of mine from previous lives seems to be insistent that I get off my Ass and be a Man in a more in depth way . I will start a new topic sometime in the near future about the fourth philo paper and what it means to me personally and what it means to other members of the forum .

FeatherLite wrote:
Quote:
Multiversal wrote:
O.K. i was reading the 4th Philo paper last night and I am ready to "immerse " myself into the tributary zones . I am ready to re-align myself and "synthesize" my parts back into the whole . Completely ! I am going to order all of the music cds as well , I am talking complete immersion , nothing has ever felt so right to me . Thank you James , thank you all ...

Would you share what you "experienced" to bring you to this "decision", Multiverse?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:23 pm 

Shay part of what brought me to where I am was/is The UB . I have not been cluttered from comparison , just kind of kicking stones around . Every experience of my life has brought me to where I am today , the good along with the bad . Nietzsche was/is a big inspiration as well . To me what is so different about what James is showing/giving us is a framework with activation tools . It has been like reading about building a rocket from a book and then actually having a kit to build one .

I was not ready for the WMM yet and I have set them down and picked them up at times over the past years . I am a procrastinator for sure , lets just say I am finally getting around to it ! :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:29 pm 

Shayalana wrote:
It was probably you and I must thank you for that. All kidding aside, when one really looks at these WMM without the clutter of comparison more unfolds for them of the subtlties the materials embrace and underlying everything about them is a love no words can describe for it can only be felt and even that is indescribable for what it wakes one up to within themself. And for each its a unique experience but a point reached where you just know what you've been looking for is found. :wink:

Thank you for your"opinion" Shay, but my question was directed towards Multiverse.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 144 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next