WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Dark Gravity Bodies and the Central Universe
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:19 pm 

DARK GRAVITY BODIES

The structure of the universe is segmented into seven superuniverses that each revolves around a central universe. The central universe is the material home of First Source. Few people understand that in order to govern the material universe, First Creator must inhabit materiality and function in the material universe. The central universe is its material home and is eternal. It's surrounded by dark gravity bodies that make it essentially invisible even to those galaxies that lie closest to its periphery which, incidentally, house the Central Race (they're represented in the diagram as the red dots surrounding the central universe). (Excerpt From Liminal Cosmogony - LC)

On the outskirts of this vast central universe, far out beyond the seventh belt of Havona worlds, there swirl an unbelievable number of enormous dark gravity bodies. These multitudinous dark masses are quite unlike other space bodies in many particulars; even in form they are very different. These dark gravity bodies neither reflect nor absorb light; they are nonreactive to physical-energy light, and they so completely encircle and enshroud Havona as to hide it from the view of even near-by inhabited universes of time and space. UB 14:1.7

Two descriptions of the same exact thing (with slight varience).

Just wondering how the WM's can say their info is unique and new in the light of what was already written in 1920's?

THE CENTRAL UNIVERSE

"The central universe is the material home of First Source. Few people understand that in order to govern the material universe, First Creator must inhabit materiality and function in the material universe. The central universe is its material home and is eternal." LC

The eternal Isle is composed of a single form of materialization — stationary systems of reality. This literal substance of Paradise is a homogeneous organization of space potency not to be found elsewhere in all the wide universe of universes. UB 11.2.6

At the heart of this eternal and central universe is the stationary Isle of Paradise, the geographic center of infinity and the dwelling place of the eternal God. UB 0:0.5

LIFE CARRIERS

"The Central Race is known to our elder race as the creator gods who developed the primal template of the human species and then, working in conjunction with the Life Carriers, seeded the galaxies as the universes expanded." LC

Life does not spontaneously appear in the universes; the Life Carriers must initiate it on the barren planets. They are the carriers, disseminators, and guardians of life as it appears on the evolutionary worlds of space. All life of the order and forms known on Urantia arises with these Sons, though not all forms of planetary life are existent on Urantia.

The corps of Life Carriers commissioned to plant life upon a new world usually consists of one hundred senior carriers, one hundred assistants, and one thousand custodians. The Life Carriers often carry actual life plasm to a new world, but not always. They sometimes organize the life patterns after arriving on the planet of assignment in accordance with formulas previously approved for a new adventure in life establishment. Such was the origin of the planetary life of Urantia.

When, in accordance with approved formulas, the physical patterns have been provided, then do the Life Carriers catalyze this lifeless material, imparting through their persons the vital spirit spark; and forthwith do the inert patterns become living matter.

The vital spark — the mystery of life — is bestowed through the Life Carriers, not by them. They do indeed supervise such transactions, they formulate the life plasm itself, but it is the Universe Mother Spirit who supplies the essential factor of the living plasm. From the Creative Daughter of the Infinite Spirit comes that energy spark which enlivens the body and presages the mind. UB 36.3.1-4

Post subject: Re: Dark Gravity Bodies and the Central Universe
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 11:51 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Quote:
Just wondering how the WM's can say their info is unique and new in the light of what was already written in 1920's?

Approximately 11,000 years ago, this team incarnated in physical, human bodies, and became earth's first teachers of the higher sciences, arts, and metaphysics. I will not go into any further detail at this time, but these initial members of Lyricus placed in the Genetic Mind of the human race the purpose of discovering the Grand Portal. This purpose is dimly understood by the human species at this time, but it will become clear in approximately fifty years. A13S2 http://www.wingmakers.com/jamesqa2.html

you are still comparing ... really, can't you have a discussion without comparing? poor thing, I feel so sorry for you... having been so indoctrinated that you can't even have a discussion about the WMMs with out comparing them to the UB ... the WWMs were created by the LTO and placed in the Galactic Tributary Zone (where frequencies cross) EONS ago, but they were just recently translated and released to the Planet in 1998 by James ... after 11,000 years of them personally (either by visitation - called Elohim, Shinning Ones, gods and Angels by men who received and recorded their messages into their own language that was tainted by their own limited perceptions and culture) or by inspiration, they gradually and gently nurtured the species and enhanced their consciousness, to the point where they would be able to comprehend "the message"

I have formed these words with the help of my inmost creation, known to you, through these teachings, as the Central Race. Their record is placed upon your planet to catalyze – within those of your kind who are ready – an awakening of me as I truly am. This record will last for many generations, sometimes hidden from view, sometimes abstracted into symbols, sometimes collected into doubt, but always it will be my voice revealed upon your planet.

While it is not the first time I have spoken to your planet’s people, it is the first time I have spoken through my inmost creation and left an indelible, multi-dimensional record. On the surface of this record is a mythology of the Central Race, but if you find my voice within this mythology, you will see another facet to this record, of a personal inflection, that speaks directly to you, my child. It is this intimacy that I have encoded into this record that is symbolic of my hand reaching for yours, and it is this intimacy that will persist within your mind and heart when all else fails you.

All of your religions teach the worship of a deity and a doctrine of human salvation. It is the underlying kinship of your planet’s religions. However, I am not the deity that your worship falls upon, nor am I the creator of your doctrines of human salvation. Worship of me in coin or moral consideration is unnecessary. Simply express your authentic feelings of appreciation to my inmost presence within you and others, and you broadcast your worship unfailingly into my realm.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:05 am 
Posting Freak

snipped from Answer 25 from James: Project Camelot Interview: http://projectcamelot.org/james_wingmak ... egral.html

As First Beings, the Sovereigns created a mind – a vessel in which separation could occur – and from that moment, individuality was born. Over billions upon billions of years, the Sovereigns of the Mind, created the universe as we know it. They created the dimensions of the higher mind, and this mind creation gradually manifested creations of a lower mind. It was within the vibratory field of the lower mind that the Sovereigns began to lose their memory of their existence as First Beings.

They would look at the worlds of creation and wonder, “Who created this universe? Who was behind this magnificent and magical world?” And yet it never occurred to the Sovereigns that it was they who created the universe, and whose very reflection is Nature itself. And so the Sovereigns began to create a God – or the concept of a Supreme Being – as the one behind creation. God was the creator of all in Nature throughout the multiverse, and Sovereigns became diminished of power, and their sense of responsibility to Nature was also reduced.

This concept of God, separate from us, was thus born. As Sovereigns divided into races of interdimensional beings, they developed a near-infinite diversity of creations, only the tiniest fraction of which is known to humanity through symbols and fragments of stories, and most of these, if they are even remembered, are not believed anymore, as the rational mind has emptied these stories into the wastebasket of mythology. Then, Anu’s forefathers appeared, and with them, the creation of the human instrument began. Though it was crude, when compared to modern-day humans, the human instrument of this era was nonetheless brilliantly conceived.

When Anu began to create the next evolution of the human instrument, he realized how Sovereigns were forgetful of their origins and had consigned creation to a Supreme Being. The Sovereigns that had become the interdimensional beings known as the Atlanteans, were perfect choices to power the human instruments that Anu was creating, for the Atlanteans, despite their spiritual prowess, were inexperienced with deception. And this, I might add, is a theme worth noting: the spiritually focused are often the most easily manipulated because of their innate sense of trust.

The Atlanteans, through the trickery of Anu, were seduced into inhabiting the human instrument, and the Sovereigns became humans. However, not every Atlantean was captured and subjected to the process of human enslavement, there were some, who predicted the outcome of the human project that Anu was executing and they fled within a dimensional “pocket” upon Earth, deep within what is now called the Atlantic ocean.

It was these Atlanteans that became known in mythological terms as the Elohim or Shining Ones, and these are the same as we know today as the WingMakers. These beings have been watching the human family since its initial footsteps on a densifying planet called Earth, millions of years ago. They have been the benevolent resource to humanity because they are human in every sense except they do not have the HMS programs and systems or the human instrument that distract and divert the Sovereigns within the human instrument from realizing they are present.

And how are the Sovereigns present? In every breath that brings life to the human instrument. It is the breath in which the Sovereign’s presence dwells. There is a saying within Lyricus that If you’re not in your breath, you’re in your mind. It’s well understood that this is an abstract concept to the Human Mind System, but the Sovereigns live in the intersection of life and Nature, which is the breath.

The WingMakers are not the guides, angels, ascended masters, or gods that exist within the dimensions of the Human Mind System. They live within the interdimensional fields of the higher mind, and like wise elders to the human family they provide the paradigms of the Sovereign Integral and Grand Portal. They focus exclusively on these two paradigms because from these come the First Point that enables the individual to dissolve the programs that conceal the one, the equal, and the truthful from itself.

The WingMakers coined the term Sovereign Integral to encode the meaning that what exists within the pathways of one’s breath is more than a physical body composed of a circuitry of feelings and thoughts. The greatest of the spiritual explorers realized this and have understood that the human soul would be redefined in every era, and while it would appear to change, it always remains the constant awareness of both the infinite and the finite, and the real and the unreal.

One can read this interview and walk away feeling that an existential aura has been placed around them. That their concepts of God, Spirit, Soul, and everything affiliated, which they have been taught or elected to believe, has been challenged. Even those who have followed the WingMakers materials with dedication will find that I have changed the footing of those materials somewhat in this disclosure.

If you have ever ventured to an exotic destination, one that is culturally unlike your own, you’re well aware that when you are in the airplane, flying over your destination, you really have not experienced the culture yet, no matter how much you have studied it in advance. When you arrive at your hotel, you remain outside of the culture, though you can see the differences in the plants and animals, the architecture and buildings, and the people on the streets, but still, you remain outside of the culture as an observer, and not a participant.

Only when you learn the language of the people, when you meet the people in their own dwellings – homes, shops, cafes, sports arenas, schools, churches – do you really begin to understand the culture. This is analogous to the bridgework between the GSSC and the Sovereign Integral. There is nothing more exotic or out of the ordinary than the language and dwellings of the Sovereign Integral, and the deeper you travel into this land, the stranger it will seem.

If I disclosed all of what is there in 1998, or even today, ten years later, the bridge would only carry a handful of people. It would seem a rickety and dangerous bridge to cross over, and many who would be curious or tempted would be talked out of crossing because it was just too strange. And so the bridge was constructed to meet certain people where they lived and how they believed. Those who resonated with the key terms and definitions, or an element of poetry, or music, or art, they found a texture, or structure that gave them a sense of connection, a sense of curiosity, and it was enough to bring them onto the bridge.

To use my previous metaphor, they are now landing at the “airport.” They are seeing the exotic land of the Sovereign Integral from their airplane seat, looking out of a small, glass window into a vast, new world. Remember, the First Point, as you step from the plane, is your breath, your heart and the virtues of its wisdom, as this is not a destination where the language is anything more than breath and virtuous self-expression. It is this simple.

I realize there will be those who will read this interview and a hundred more questions will flutter about them, perhaps only two or three will really matter in the moment, but the desire for more information and knowledge is a powerful addiction of the HMS. I would advise that you turn your attention from the acquisition of information and knowledge, and apportion it to the application of the heart virtues to yourself and all others within your local multiverse, and then simply listen to your breath, and each time you turn your attention to your breath, lean a little closer to the Being inside you, in the centermost point of your existence. Feel this bond strengthening and have the conviction that any walls that have been placed between you, or will be placed between you, will be torn down.

If your focus is there, you will find access to everything, including the language of the Sovereign Integral and how to reawaken its culture within you, and live among its dwelling places.

It is the era of transparency and expansion.

Nunti-Sunya.

From my heart to yours,

James

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:58 am 

Quote:
you are still comparing ... really, can't you have a discussion without comparing? poor thing, I feel so sorry for you... having been so indoctrinated that you can't even have a discussion about the WMMs with out comparing them to the UB ... the WWMs were created by the LTO and placed in the Galactic Tributary Zone (where frequencies cross) EONS ago, but they were just recently translated and released to the Planet in 1998 by James ... after 11,000 years of them personally (either by visitation - called Elohim, Shinning Ones, gods and Angels by men who received and recorded their messages into their own language that was tainted by their own limited perceptions and culture) or by inspiration, they gradually and gently nurtured the species and enhanced their consciousness, to the point where they would be able to comprehend "the message"

Thanks for your sarcastic pity, but I don't need it... not looking for it.

But, my question still remains unanswered.

Quote:

Maybe I should ask another way:

Can you not agree that the quotes I gave in my OP are almost identical in their references? Is it so very difficult for you, stardust, or anyone, to see that they are speaking of the exact same thing and even use the exact same terms and wording???

Tell you what, if you can honestly, consciously, agree that they are the same, maybe I will consider not "comparing" the UB truth to any WMM truths.

I don't think you are capable of that, myself.

Quote:
If you have ever ventured to an exotic destination, one that is culturally unlike your own, you’re well aware that when you are in the airplane, flying over your destination, you really have not experienced the culture yet, no matter how much you have studied it in advance. When you arrive at your hotel, you remain outside of the culture, though you can see the differences in the plants and animals, the architecture and buildings, and the people on the streets, but still, you remain outside of the culture as an observer, and not a participant.

Only when you learn the language of the people, when you meet the people in their own dwellings – homes, shops, cafes, sports arenas, schools, churches – do you really begin to understand the culture. This is analogous to the bridgework between the GSSC and the Sovereign Integral. There is nothing more exotic or out of the ordinary than the language and dwellings of the Sovereign Integral, and the deeper you travel into this land, the stranger it will seem.

If I disclosed all of what is there in 1998, or even today, ten years later, the bridge would only carry a handful of people. It would seem a rickety and dangerous bridge to cross over, and many who would be curious or tempted would be talked out of crossing because it was just too strange. And so the bridge was constructed to meet certain people where they lived and how they believed. Those who resonated with the key terms and definitions, or an element of poetry, or music, or art, they found a texture, or structure that gave them a sense of connection, a sense of curiosity, and it was enough to bring them onto the bridge.

So what James is really saying is that the WM's used the Urantia Book terms to relate their information or knowledge. And, then again, if that is so, then how can you say that their material is unique? It's more like plagiarism. The Urantia Book did not come from human source (any more than you say the WMM did not) and these descriptions were given as early as the 1920's and publicized in 1955, whereas even if the info was "known" 11,000 years ago by the WM's, the info was not published until 1998 or even more recently making it definitely NOT unique. (I'm not promoting the UB, just making a factual observation!!)

Frankly, stardust, I think you are seriously living from your lower mind, not your higher self. You would be better off reading something other than the WMM if they tend to cause you to treat others with the childish and unloving manner than you speak to me. As Jesus said, "you will know them by their fruits."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:07 pm 
Posting Freak

It is not a contest Watcher ....and as you are never going to be satisfied by any answer given.....why not just get to the punch line and be on your way....home or not.....your choice.....yes ?.......or as according to the old you as all information is channeled....what point are they trying to make through you....who is only here to stir up trouble and cares not a bit ....about either the Urantia book or the Wing Maker materials.....you just wish to get SD's goat.....having a personal vendetta against her....you would love to get her distracted and off course.....that the misery of those effected by the remnants of the Animus.....would wish to effect others....is sad .... and that you are now here using an alias only rerinforces that sentiment William....why not now that your mask has been revealed ...do the opposite of what they are expecting and tell the truth and stop pretending as in your absense....the level of gameplaying here has diminished....and no one wishes a return to old days ...other then those that channel through you......bottom line is either stop being a dark body.....and transform into a Light One....or leave.........and for what it is worth....I am hoping you evict Crowley and let the LTO fill the void as I think if you are able to do this....no telling the heights you Wing Maker Will be able to achieve ......Michael of Nebadon....sayiing yes.....give it a go.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 4:24 pm 

markzorb wrote:
It is not a contest Watcher ....and as you are never going to be satisfied by any answer given.....why not just get to the punch line and be on your way....home or not.....your choice.....yes ?.......or as according to the old you as all information is channeled....what point are they trying to make through you....who is only here to stir up trouble and cares not a bit ....about either the Urantia book or the Wing Maker materials.....you just wish to get SD's goat.....having a personal vendetta against her....you would love to get her distracted and off course.....that the misery of those effected by the remnants of the Animus.....would wish to effect others....is sad .... and that you are now here using an alias only rerinforces that sentiment William....why not now that your mask has been revealed ...do the opposite of what they are expecting and tell the truth and stop pretending as in your absense....the level of gameplaying here has diminished....and no one wishes a return to old days ...other then those that channel through you......bottom line is either stop being a dark body.....and transform into a Light One....or leave.........and for what it is worth....I am hoping you evict Crowley and let the LTO fill the void as I think if you are able to do this....no telling the heights you Wing Maker Will be able to achieve ......Michael of Nebadon....sayiing yes.....give it a go.

I must say, I have never encountered so much accusations of being someone else. :lol: My name is not William, Watcher or any of the other names you attribute to me. That is the TRUTH. And if you want to continue to think I am someone in your past encounters, so be it. I KNOW who I am. Ask your Wholeness Navigator!!!

Tell me? Who is William and where can I speak with him?

To prove that I am not William, I was under the impression that Starduster was a male. Everything about "her" comes across as a male entity. Very intensely so. "Her" posts read with a very masculine tone. :lol: :lol: :shock:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:33 pm 
Posting Freak

The Lyricus materials come from the Central Place, I assume they were written about the same time as the Plan of First Source, to insure that humanity would not forget, forever, what they needed to do to restore their consciousness, after they fragmented it to experience "separation" and Independence.

I did answer your 1920 question ... however it seems to have been lost in the confusion of your mind ... certainly you don't believe the WMMs were "written" in 1998 ... ?? I included a quote (in blue) directly from the WMMs that revealed the WMs have been seeding our culture for 11,000 years ... which is much earlier than 1920 eh? The fact that are "embedded" is what make them unique, and most probable that other works were copied from them and not the other way around.

gee look Featherlight ... I didn't even have to mention your background or your (or my) BS to carry on this discussion ... and I have ignored the words you tried to put into James' mouth, because they are not included in the WMMs ... I hope you appreciate this example of staying focused on the intent of the WMF :D

what I failed to do was stay on topic, because there isn't anything about "dark gravity bodies in the central universe" in the WMMs ... I think you must have it confused (again) with the cloud that surrounds Nibiru that keeps your God's mini solar system from being seen by us until it is upon us.

PS... another thought, that occured to me is that the language of the 1920 has been altered drastically by the HMS, trying to keep up with our evolution as a species, which what mentioned in the PCI interview ... only if one's mind is programed to make the type of word associations (translate=channeled) would an individual believe that "god/Supreme = First Source ... when the glossary says just the opposite, and this is why, anyone who seriously wants to know what the WMMs are saying in their wholeness, reads the entire body of materials ... and doesn't compare them to other works written by men.

Jesus is still, very much a contributor to the LTO's work ... one could say, this IS his "second coming" if they understood that his message was far more important than his "person" ... especially when he told us "the truth shall set you free" :D

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:33 pm 

Ohhhh... so you don't consider the Liminal Cosmogony a part of the Wingmaker materials???

There is a link to it on the Wingmaker site. Maybe it shouldn't be there?

That is where I quoted the passage about the "dark gravity bodies"... duhhh! :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:59 pm 
Posting Freak

well, the truth is, I wasn't interested in comparing text ... there is quite a lot of info on the Central Universe ... but that bit about it being hidden by "dark gravity bodies " is really all there is on that subject, and it is repeated several times ... but if one was to really dig into the "central Universe" it isn't really that much of a reach to understand that all seven universes are contained withIN each of us (the Kingdom of God is within)... but I will leave that up to the discernment of the individual. :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 11:04 am 

starduster wrote:
well, the truth is, I wasn't interested in comparing text ... there is quite a lot of info on the Central Universe ... but that bit about it being hidden by "dark gravity bodies " is really all there is on that subject, and it is repeated several times ... but if one was to really dig into the "central Universe" it isn't really that much of a reach to understand that all seven universes are contained withIN each of us (the Kingdom of God is within)... but I will leave that up to the discernment of the individual. :wink:

Welllll... this is the most sane reply you have given me since I arrived! Thanks for your honesty.

Maybe if you would not be so afraid of seeing the same truths all over the place instead of putting all of your "eggs in one basket" so to speak, then you might have a little more respect for those who do see and discern and resonate with the truth in many things. You don't have to be "seeking" truth to have it appear in more than one place.

If you are "satisfied" with what you find in the WMM that's your perogative. For me, I remain open to the Spirit to reveal what I need to know, when I need to know it, from whatever source of that truth.

Some on the WMM remind me of the Gnostic teachings: The Pagan sages taught that in the Inner Mysteries their individual Higher Self was actually the Universal Higher Self (Universal Entity), which they saw as having been torn into fragments and distributed among all conscious beings. Epictetus taught, "You are a fragment torn from God. You have a portion of him within you." There is a myth that is a teaching that God (First Source) needs to be "re-membered", that the spiritual path is actually the process of reuniting the fragments of the Universal Higher Self (Universal Entity), or perceiving One in all.

I mention this because the WMMs speak of "remembering" who we are and that we are becoming aware that we are united (one).

It is impossible to not see certain achetypes in the WMMs that are also visible in many, many other writings. And since the WMMs have not been available to mankind until recently, they certainly cannot be the "source" of all other knowledge and myths.

James mixes Paganism, Buddhism, and even Urantia Book knowledge, and does it quite well having changed word symbols and descriptions. It's all the same. It is nothing new. And if you want to believe that the WMM came first (11,000 yrs ago) and everything else somehow psychicly picked up on it, then be my guest. :lol: :lol: :wink:

I will be listening to James' audio interviews and I am sure I will hear many things that resonate, because I think he speaks from a place that is much more spiritual than what you may discern.

:wink:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:44 pm 
Posting Freak

FeatherLite wrote:
.....I will be listening to James' audio interviews and I am sure I will hear many things that resonate, because I think he speaks from a place that is much more spiritual than what you may discern.

That's the spirit!

:)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:04 pm 

Ah yes the good ole Urantia Book . It was one of my first books that I encountered that really sparked something deep inside of me . It has stayed with me when others things have fallen to the wayside . Two concepts , writings or what ever you want to call them that have resonated well within me have been The Urantia Book and James (Wingmakers , LTO etc. ) Although I realize that neither source has all the answers they are like guidepost along the way and they both to me point in the same direction , they just have different symbols in doing so . I prefer the word correlation instead of comparrison , we look at the similarities and don't focus on the differences or what one has that the other doesn't .

I also wonder what you would call the Wingmakers in Urantia terms ? Are they The Corpe of Finaliters ? The Stewards or vanguards of evoloutionary experience ?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:59 pm 

Multiversal wrote:
Ah yes the good ole Urantia Book . It was one of my first books that I encountered that really sparked something deep inside of me . It has stayed with me when others things have fallen to the wayside . Two concepts , writings or what ever you want to call them that have resonated well within me have been The Urantia Book and James (Wingmakers , LTO etc. ) Although I realize that neither source has all the answers they are like guidepost along the way and they both to me point in the same direction , they just have different symbols in doing so . I prefer the word correlation instead of comparrison , we look at the similarities and don't focus on the differences or what one has that the other doesn't .

I also wonder what you would call the Wingmakers in Urantia terms ? Are they The Corpe of Finaliters ? The Stewards or vanguards of evoloutionary experience ?

Yes, Multiversal, The Urantia Book certainly sparks something deep inside me and many, many others. Good to know that you haven't thrown it out with the bath, so to speak. I can only say that there are many similarities between The Urantia Book and what James writes. I can definitely see certain similarities between the WMM Philosophies, which only point to certain truths, and what is in The Urantia Book reveals as truth. I will have to think about what the Wingmakers represent in Urantia terms. I'm sure there is a correlation, I just haven't "seen" it yet.

The problem is, the WMM says something about them being our "future selves" (says that in Phil 3) and The Urantia Book, although it speaks in terms of simultaneous existence and dimensions, it does not overtly speak of our "future selves". I'll get back to you on that one. I've read so much in the WMM that it's hard to remember where I read what. It doesn't stay with me like the Urantia Book... maybe because of the different word associations and symbols. Doesn't make them anymore or any less true than what The Urantia Book says.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:51 pm 
Posting Freak

the only thing I have against the Urantia book, is that the WMF is NOT the place to discuss it ... and to continue to discuss it, here, even after you have been asked not to, is rude ... now you have multiversal going off topic to discuss it too ... I guess you are proud of yourself ... but it really reveals how IGNOREant you both are ... not to forget Russell seems to be encouraging it too ... Honestly, isn't there a forum where you could discuss the UB and compare it to the WMMs without disrupting this forum? You could create your own chat room just for that ... but it is apparent that your agenda IS to disrupt this forum and to promote the UB here ... why?

Maybe once you discern the answer to that question, you will be able to see it from the point of view of a member of this forum who came here to discuss the WMMs without a need - no doubt put there by the HMS program, to discuss anything else that isn't related. Until that time, I will assume the responsibility to remind you how specific the intent of this forum is and to express Valor, and to point out and deal with the injustice you subject us all to :D There never seems to be a lack of opportunities to practice the HVs ... or people who think their agenda is more important than the purpose this forum was created for .... which simply reveals, beyond a doubt how totally transparent an individual that is totally self-centered, IS. I guess that is why the Urantia "forum" is closed ... eh?

The fact that you (and other UB adherents) appear helpless to respect anything or anyone outside of your knowledge base, just makes the UB that much less appealing (to me) ... if you are any example of the typical UB followers, no wonder that after ninty years the UB is not even considered a real "religion" ... but just a passing curiosity ... and a closed community ... typical Hierarchy - only insiders are given ALL the materials ... I have no doubt that they charge you at least a "tithing" to be a member of that exclusive "club" :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:27 pm 
Posting Freak

from the official UB website ...

Quote:
Discussion Boards

Truthbook Discussion Board & Online Study Group

"This discussion board has one primary goal: To be a safe place where newcomers to The Urantia Book can ask questions and explore the teachings of The Urantia Book in a communal setting. In a sense, this forum is a Virtual Urantia Book Study Group. Specifically, it is a place for new readers to meet long-time readers. We welcome long-time readers as a valuable resource for assisting newcomers to better understand the teachings of The Urantia Book; this discussion board is provided for the benefit of long-time readers too, keeping our primary goal in mind."

forums.truthbook.com

The Urantia Book Forum (UAI)

"The Urantia Book Forum was created by Urantia Association International in 2005 as an international web-home for members to converse and study. In 2006, the Forum opened to the public. Now guests may view any of thousands of posts on hundreds of Urantia Book related topics written by a diverse group of students and teachers. Guests can view all subforums, members may post questions, comments, insights, and use the Forum's many features. If you are not close to a study group, or simply want to supplement your study, the OPAD (one-page-a-day) online study session is open 24/7/365. Readers, students and teachers from around the world meet at this Forum daily to grow in understanding and to make or connect with new and old friends in the global reader community. Visit us!"

http://www.urantia-uai.org/forums

I wonder how welcomed someone would be in either of these "discussion" groups if they insisted on comparing the UB to the WMMs ? :lol: :lol: :lol: Is this an example of "doing unto others as you would have them do unto you?" Are all UB worshipers as rude and self-centered as you? ... nah, we know that isn't true because Finaliter is a very polite member who can discuss the WMMs without even mentioning the UB (now).

Quote:
In addition to Urantia Foundation's study group list, both Urantia Association of the United States and The Urantia Book Fellowship have lists online. Urantia Foundation can not guarantee the accuracy of information on these lists, but your search may benefit from them.

The Urantia Association of the United States' study group list can be found online at:
http://www.urantiausa.com/study-groups.html

The Urantia Book Fellowship's study group list can be found online at:
http://urantiabook.org/study_groups/dom ... groups.htm

so why are you here, if all you want to do is discuss the UB? Did you get kicked out of that society or are you proselytizing?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:06 am 
Posting Freak

I like the Urantia book alot.....enough so that back in the early 70's when it first came into my attention and I upon reading bonded with Michael of Nebadon..... was shortly motivated to meet real life people that were also effected.....and made the pilgrimage to if my memory is correct Diversey Parkway in Chicago and did so.....for many years thereafter the book was my Bible...and if stranded on an island...and could i only choose one book to have would be the one.......as it is related to the WIng Maker Materials.....which at least to me....are what the Urantia Book prepared me for.....no contest in my mind....both are of First Source ......just that ...whereas the WMM overlaps the UB....the UB does not the WMM......and arguing the merits of either ...a waste of time..and energy that could be spent elsewhere....like the Chambers ....that are literally everywhere one goes providing that your Heart is open to it being so.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:09 am 

Starduster with all do respect , there are many topics in this forum that are not about the WMM . Yes the WMM is the nexus that brings all people together here . But who ever said that this forum is strictley for WMM ? And who gave them the authority to say so ? Especially considering that sovereignty is an important point of discussion here . I , as I am sure many others here would never narrow their focus to only studying one thing , book , religion etc . Truth is everywhere ,and when you can bring things together that correlate over a broad range of information then it can help to align one's self and reinforce how or what they feel . I would like to know the truth about the history of this planet , its purpose in the universe , and why we are here and if all this life and creation exists beyond our eyes , then why are we not allowed to see and experience it ? When can we shift from the model of survival to exploration ? There is so much to see , learn and experience , so how could only one book , group of writing/art work/philosophy contain all that is ?
I do not confuse myself when studying more than one source of information , I can only broaden my understanding . The diversity in this forum is what is appealing to me , it has great potential . I understand your feelings about wanting to preserve its integrity and focus , but I please ask that you allow others to freely express themselves .I doubt very seriously that this forum will turn into strictly a Urantia Book study group .

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:18 am 
 WWW  Profile

Forums are created to discuss the materials that are their focus. You answer to the focus of this forum. Here is what James said about the US forum and it would be the same for the UK forum as Solaris in 2005 created a duplicate of the first forum so we could discuss the WMM/Lyricus materials.

Quote:
Closing Comments (end of Session 2 at http://www.wingmakers.com

I am appreciative of your interest and desire to understand more about these works. To those of you who are studying these materials, please be attentive to the path you have chosen to walk. This path is not for dabbling, or mental exercise. It is a journey into your personal wisdom. If there were anything else you seek, I would encourage you to set these materials aside in favor of another path, or even no path at all.

Anyone on this path expresses with respect, appreciation, and understanding, or the knowledge gained and personal wisdom revealed will not be satisfying, nor will it endure. It is a critical element of our approach to the Grand Portal. I mention this because in another world, a species approached the Grand Portal and its earth teachers lost sight of how expression and deep insight are necessarily connected, and though the discovery of the Grand Portal was at last achieved, it was not properly disseminated or applied in this world for several generations following the discovery.

The WingMakers' discussion forums exist to enable each of you to express your innermost thoughts and findings about the WingMakers' materials. It also enables you to practice and refine your ability to demonstrate respect, appreciation, and understanding. I encourage each of you to integrate these behaviors in your dialogue because they carry a kindling effect for the information contained within these materials -- both for you and those who tread with you on this path.

One final comment. I am not able to respond to more questions for a period of about three months. If you have additional questions, you may forward them to Mark, but please understand that you will require patience for your answers -- provided you seek them from me and require them in physical form.

You have my fondest regards.

From my world to yours,

James

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:35 am 
Posting Freak

Actually Multiversal, James said it, and he created this forum ... and its stated intent, as the format also reveals is to discuss the WMMs ... there are places where we can discuss other things, because almost everything happening in our world today is related to what is revealed by the WMMs ... so as you can see it is not limited it is focused ... but the materials themselves, tell us that when we compare the materials to other teachings that it causes confusion. Those who have actually read the materials know this... those who have read the Admin's "welcome" know that this forum exists "to discuss the WMMs and to share your "finding" about how they are integrated in your life .

Almost every forum on the web is related to a website (as is this one) and they have moderators who keep the forum focused. Because this forum does not have moderators does not mean that it doesn't have a specific purpose ... and there is nothing that prevents us from staying focused without moderation ... but as you can see, some members choose to ignore the purpose of this forum and to ignore James's intent when he created this forum, and try to compare the WMMs with other teachings - because they can - which shows no respect for the materials, its creator or the other members who appreciate its purpose.

As you can see, the UB has its own forums ... where those materials can be discussed... but I doubt seriously that anyone is comparing them to the WMMs there ... Featherlight has created several topics but it is apparent that her only intent is to compare the WMMs to the UB materials even when she has read the quotes that advised against that ... There are already several topics that discuss the UB in the forum's archives where she could continue to discuss the UB but she has chosen to be deceptive and create topic that are used to bait people into discussions where she specifically is comparing one teaching with another and doesn't even stick to her own topic .

Some of us have decided to take James' advice and to say NO MORE will I participate in deception ... and taken this opportunity to express Valor and to point out and deal with her injustice to all the members of this forum ... if you or she do not like it or appreciate the focused intent of this forum, there are hundreds of forums on the web where "anything goes" and you can compare the materials to your heart's content ... but this isn't one of them

This is quoted from the Admins "welcome"
Quote:

I am appreciative of your interest and desire to understand more about these works. To those of you who are studying these materials, please be attentive to the path you have chosen to walk. This path is not for dabbling, or mental exercise. It is a journey into your personal wisdom. If there were anything else you seek, I would encourage you to set these materials aside in favor of another path, or even no path at all.

Anyone on this path expresses with respect, appreciation, and understanding, or the knowledge gained and personal wisdom revealed will not be satisfying, nor will it endure. It is a critical element of our approach to the Grand Portal. I mention this because in another world, a species approached the Grand Portal and its earth teachers lost sight of how expression and deep insight are necessarily connected, and though the discovery of the Grand Portal was at last achieved, it was not properly disseminated or applied in this world for several generations following the discovery.

The WingMakers' discussion forums exist to enable each of you to express your innermost thoughts and findings about the WingMakers' materials. It also enables you to practice and refine your ability to demonstrate respect, appreciation, and understanding. I encourage each of you to integrate these behaviors in your dialogue because they carry a kindling effect for the information contained within these materials -- both for you and those who tread with you on this path.

[url]http://www.wingmakers.com/jamesqa2.html]James - Q and A - Session 2[/url]

I see Darlene has posted the same quotes at almost the same time I have, so you can see that some members appreciate the focus and understand the intended purpose of this forum that others ignore ... I am going to leave my post here, even though it says the same thing, just to show you that I am not asking you to do anything more than what you agreed to do, when you joined this forum.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:58 am 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:
I like the Urantia book alot.....enough so that back in the early 70's when it first came into my attention and I upon reading bonded with Michael of Nebadon..... was shortly motivated to meet real life people that were also effected.....and made the pilgrimage to if my memory is correct Diversey Parkway in Chicago and did so.....for many years thereafter the book was my Bible...and if stranded on an island...and could i only choose one book to have would be the one.......as it is related to the WIng Maker Materials.....which at least to me....are what the Urantia Book prepared me for.....no contest in my mind....both are of First Source ......just that ...whereas the WMM overlaps the UB....the UB does not the WMM......and arguing the merits of either ...a waste of time..and energy that could be spent elsewhere....like the Chambers ....that are literally everywhere one goes providing that your Heart is open to it being so.

Mark, I came here while I was still very much involved with the Kabbalah ... and yes, at first I believed they were basically the same ... but when I tried to convince others about that, I was "run off" ... and learned quickly that comparison was confusing. It was when I quit comparing, and quit trying to blend the concepts that I began to transform ... I admit that it took me almost a year an a half to do that ... but when I finally immersed myself in the WMMs without comparison, that is when I began to become aware of the embedded materials ... and really began to appreciate the uniqueness of the WMMs

James has gone into great detail, trying to explain the difference between these two works - a simple search, using the key word "Urantia" in the Q & As will bring up his findings ... The UB is not encoded with energy that is transforming ... and while, superficially, it appears similar, it is not and even with a superficial comparison, it becomes obvious that the UB is a history of a solar system that had another "path" that Earth is not following ... which many people just ignore. The WMMs were designed to be released at this time, just because what they say is exactly what we are experiencing and meant to experience here and now.

and if you can't see that, it is simply because you have not immersed yourself in the materials without comparison :wink: because when you do, you discover how Unique the WMMs are, and that there is nothing on earth that compares to them.

Quote:
The WingMakers' materials are designed in a different way from anything that has ever been manifested on earth. It is a collection of encoded sensory data streams destined for a consumer technology platform that is just beginning to be incubated within development labs. However, even when experienced without this technology platform, the individual is aware that there is a deep transformation occurring. Something is "reshuffling" their mental "deck". I would encourage anyone who is immersing his or her consciousness in these materials to go without comparison for a period of time as they absorb these materials.
snipped from the Closing Comments in the 2nd session of Q and As by James. http://www.wingmakers.com/jamesqa2.html

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:10 am 

Starduster: You have been more than rude to me and to those who are expressing their "innermost thoughts and findings about the WMM" and you certainly have not practiced respect for our experience, appreciation for our interest in the WMM as we see them relating to our experience, nor have you been understanding of our "utter and complete IGNORance" as YOU would call it.

My suggestion to you is, if you do not care for the way we (myself and others who mention the UB) expresss our selves, which may or may not include the use of UB materials in correlation with the WMM, then I suggest that you do not join in the topical discussion and find another topic to express yourself.

James said:

Quote:
The WingMakers' discussion forums exist to enable each of you to express your innermost thoughts and findings about the WingMakers' materials. It also enables you to practice and refine your ability to demonstrate respect, appreciation, and understanding.

We are doing nothing less than this.

Multiversal said:

Quote:
I do not confuse myself when studying more than one source of information , I can only broaden my understanding . The diversity in this forum is what is appealing to me , it has great potential . I understand your feelings about wanting to preserve its integrity and focus , but I please ask that you allow others to freely express themselves .I doubt very seriously that this forum will turn into strictly a Urantia Book study group .

I agree 100%

So if you, starduster, want to discuss the WMM, then why are you expending so much energy being so rude and full of antagonistic motives on this particular topic?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:04 pm 
Posting Freak

you only find my suggestion to focus on the WMMs "rude" because that is not your intent Featherlite ... You have, from your very first post, made it clear that you choose to ignore the purpose of this forum, and that your agenda is to compare them to the the UB ... and that the only reason why you find me "rude" is because you recognize that trait in the superficial look into the mirror my presence represents in the TZ ... simply because you refuse to look deeper or you aren't looking for FS in me (all manifestations) ... you will continue to discover your own faults in the reflection until you change your focus :D

The fact that you can not see, or recognize the HVs in their authentic form reveals that you aren't ready to transform your self ... the Art of the Genuine is a spiritual imperative ... without being genuine all you can hope to be is another expression of the HMS's programs.

in a nut shell, Appreciation = practical application, Compassion = new intelligence, Forgiveness = a state of BEing open minded, Humility = Awe at who you are and the opportunity you have to progress and fulfill your potential, Understanding = experience and Valor is pointing out and dealing with injustice. The fact that you find these transmission from me "rude" reveals how programed by the HMS (that was designed to conceal your true identity and deceive you) - you ARE. You ignore the fact that when you joined this forum, you weren't ready to transform and focus on the specific purpose of the WMMs in this forum. Your established BS has nothing to do with using the WMMs to transform ... your only intent here is to try and discredit them in your every post...by comparing them to what you also believe the UB is saying... even when you admit the UB is "off track".

I have done nothing rude, I have simply tried to make you aware of the intent of this forum ... that the materials themself reveal - you can't focus on the WMMs when you are focused on comparing them to other materials - it is one perception or the other ... and if you really can't do that, then you are not ready to transform or to discuss the materials that you have not experienced. If you find the truth rude, so be it, but don't expect the rest of us to go along with your agenda when it is evident that you don't KNOW what you are talking about ... and your perception is superficial at best.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:06 pm 
Posting Freak

And FeatherLite or whoever you are why have you expended so much energy on having such an obvious need to be right and proving starduster wrong? And that is exactly what you have done since your first defensive post used to bait starduster into battle with you. Your intention and motive has been very obvious from the get go showing little to none in expression of the Heart Virtues let alone any desire to demonstrate anything other then your obvious need to be right for such is the way of all tyrants and hardly what could be called pure to say the least. But if it makes you feel good to think you have out done someone with defiance and stubborn resistance, and making a lot of noise you have proven so . Unfortunately, maturity has not been the hallmark of your actions on this forum and we know who you are. The only others who show any real interest in you are people like Russell who is wishy washy and nebulous purposely so that he can't be pinned down with having committed to anything. He may have some interesting p-orn for you though he does seem to like using what he can get away with of that here. Nuff said. :roll:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:30 pm 
Posting Freak

dberges wrote:
Forums are created to discuss the materials that are their focus. You answer to the focus of this forum. Here is what James said about the US forum and it would be the same for the UK forum as Solaris in 2005 created a duplicate of the first forum so we could discuss the WMM/Lyricus materials.

Quote:
Closing Comments (end of Session 2 at http://www.wingmakers.com

One final comment. I am not able to respond to more questions for a period of about three months. If you have additional questions, you may forward them to Mark, but please understand that you will require patience for your answers -- provided you seek them from me and require them in physical form.

You have my fondest regards.

From my world to yours,

James

Thank you Darlene although it is very obvious that feather whatever is not here to do this and it's just some banned or bitter old member trying to get rid of starduster and look at the people who are allowing him to sway them over. And Markz starduster defends , why? He's a follower and so easily convinced to go against others and he's so well practiced in doing so and then blames whoever he goes against as responsible for his behavior if not the one he is following as well. What a twisted pretzel. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Bless these boys , may they learn before it's to late.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:27 pm 

Quote:
You have, from your very first post, made it clear that you choose to ignore the purpose of this forum, and that your agenda is to compare them to the the UB ...

Here is my "very first post" in which I do not see The UB mentioned at all. You just keep making it up as you go along, stardust. Give it up! My intention is not what you think, but I can see your intention is to continue to drive people off of this forum who do not agree with you and Shaylana.

Quote:
I am new here, but I was not expecting to find so much sarcasm as I have found in many of the posts. I am somewhat disappointed because I have been to many other kinds of forums and have found the same thing within the communities that frequent those forums, and frankly I "expected" more from this community of "seekers". I am wondering if maybe there is some kind of intrinsic "thread" of sarcasm that runs through the human psyche where a certain type of energy manifests through these people who display a sarcastic manner? Any thoughts on this?

On to my main question:

I watched the movie "What the Bleep Do We Know" and was impressed by the seeming knowledge through Quantum Physics of an underlying "oneness" of all things. Is there any reference in the WingMakers' material concerning Quantum Physics as being a part of the discovery of the "Grand Portal?" It sounds as if the discovery has been made when you watch this movie and others that relate the fact that we are all connected.

I believe I am within the stated purpose of this forum, but YOU are not by continuously trying to demean everything I say in regards to the WMM.

Here is my second post: still no mention of the UB...

Quote:
Quote:
starduster wrote:
well, just my two cents, but if you were looking for a Love and Light forum, this ain't it (either)... and our expectations tend to get in the way of the "unknown" that we are discovering about our selves here.

...as you have discovered, it is a "politically correct" way to belittle others that we have learned to accept until we discover we are all equals.

Well, no, I wasn't looking for a "Love and Light" forum for sure. I think I'll have to wait a few hundred years for that (maybe thousands).

I have never thought that "belittling" anyone was "correct" by any means. Belittlement is an outward manifestation of an inward inability to allowing others to be who they are when you disagree with them. Sarcasm is the expression of that belittlement in terms of sometimes totally opposite of the 6 heart virtues, and then one turns around and "practices" the "good works" of the 6 virtues in the next posting.

Expression of the 6 Heart Virtues - appreciation,compassion, forgiveness, humility, understanding, and courage, - should, with all due respect to the "practice" of them, be a spontaneous and unsolicited response that is from our heart's center of divine love, which, in a real sense, is the result of a personal, intimate love relationship with God - the Person of God. If it is a "practice" (a performance, a systematic exercise) designed to synthetically respond to any given situation because it is the "thing to do", or "the way to be", then it undermines the reality of those virtues which can actually function when a person is "in love" with the Person of God. When the "practice" of these virtues becomes the focus then they are truly only humanitarian "virtues", "good works" and devoid of spirit origin.

So when someone is "sarcastic" and as you say "politically correct" in their belittlement of someone else, I hardly see where this can be the true "practice", spontaneous eruption, of the 6 Heart Virtues. These virtues must function at all levels and in all communications, not just when someone is "in need."

Here is my third post: STILL no mention of the UB....

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
what world do you live it ... get out much?

we do what we need to do to communicate in a world where the HMS scrambles all forms of communication ... our very language is overwritten to reflect its programs ... when you say "6 Heart Virtues" is your understanding of these words aligned with the WMMs? or are you using the HMS programs to define the words used to reveal the genuine and authentic frequency (Source Codes) of Divine Love ... ? maybe that's why you feel comfortable judging others and can't recognize them being expressed by others ?

No one is judging (except maybe you). When I say "heart virtues", in my understanding they are from experiential knowledge, spontaneous, experiential application, not from a mental, intellectual "practice" that I've been "working on".

My view and understanding of these 6 virtues, which IME come from the standpoint of reality and are not determined by any HMS, these virtues are only a part of the whole of what I know to be the "fruits of the spirit" which manifest out of the heart as a result of the relationship I have with my Creator (call Him God, Michael, Universal Father, First Source and Center or whatever) as a Person. If one has not had the personal experience of a one on One with their Creator then I can seen how it would be difficult to acquiesce the Person of the First Source.

Yes, Shaylana... Nuff said. :roll:

I have no intention of "proving" anyone right or wrong. Nor am I trying to "outdo" anyone. Never had that intention and still don't, but because I have been continuously "attacked" by starduster for expressing my KNOWLEDGE and my UNDERSTANDING of the Truth, it is difficult to see where you people even have the slightest intention of allowing the 6HV to work through you to anyone unless they agree with you. If you did, you would allow others to BE who they are and allow their understanding to evolve, certainly NOT through your discussion, but through their own searching of the WMM.

You people are so intent and so obsessed with making me feel, and whoever does not 100% agree with you, totally unwelcomed, you have forgotten to do what you keep accusing me of doing: You have NOT discussed the WMM.

Again, I suggest that if you adhere to what James calls "practicing the 6 HVs" you need to step back and take a look at your very rude and very demeaning posts. I don't believe James would call someone a "tryrant". :lol:

Quote:
you only find my suggestion to focus on the WMMs "rude" because that is not your intent Featherlite ... You have, from your very first post, made it clear that you choose to ignore the purpose of this forum, and that your agenda is to compare them to the the UB ... and that the only reason why you find me "rude" is because you recognize that trait in the superficial look into the mirror my presence represents in the TZ ... simply because you refuse to look deeper or you aren't looking for FS in me (all manifestations) ... you will continue to discover your own faults in the reflection until you change your focus

Stardust... :lol: :lol: Turn that around and read what you have written and see if you are not doing exactly what you said above... if you you can see how your ego is so threatened by what I am expressing about the correlation between the UB and the WMM... no one is trying to take away what you believe to be true.

Quote:
don't expect the rest of us to go along with your agenda when it is evident that you don't KNOW what you are talking about ... and your perception is superficial at best.

I don't expect anything from you stardust... but you should expect more from yourself if you are "preaching" the Truth.