WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Compared to what?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:50 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
There is no one to pay for this. There is no master or teacher. There is no school or rank of proficiency. There is no book to read or lecture to listen to. It is simple and easy.

If you resonate with this approach, you can try it and see if it feels natural to you.

There will be no one judging you if you decide not to pursue it to your last breath… other than yourself.
A23 PCI

We've allowed our minds to be programed into "searching" endlessly for the truth ...
Answer 22 from James: Anu encoded within the human being a desire to search for enlightenment, and at the same time, he created the God-Spirit-Soul Complex to partially satisfy the search. I say “partially” because for most people the search begins down one path, but then moves to another, and another, and another. Over the course of a lifetime, the average person has searched through dozens of religious, scientific, occult, and spiritual paths, and yet their search continues. This is because the program that is encoded into human beings and reinforced by the HMS, stimulates the search for God-Spirit-Soul outside of the individual, even when the teaching represented declares that the “Kingdom of Heaven is within.”

how many of the teachings that we've researched, to fill this desire, do we have to compare with the LTO's presentation ... any of them? ... all of them. I remember thinking, that there is nothing really new here - except for the way they were put together... in several places, it is suggest to read the material in order - "without comparison"

I can only speak from my own experiences, but I didn't tell my mind to make any comparisons but it did - automatically. I didn't have a hard time with reading them in order ... because they were being released "in order" :wink: I honestly don't know how anyone reading these materials as a whole, get much out of them ... it's too overwhelming... even a bite at a time, with months in-between to discuss them ... it takes years to digest them and to make them your way of life.

I now understand that when you compare one thing to another, it demands a judgment ... the mind is not going to waste its time, researching what it THINKS it knows... and upon first glance I wasn't about to change my belief system or my routine... but my life was changing because of being conscious of them, because I do resonate with them, and so I did try them and they do feel far more Nature-all to me ... equality, wholeness, atONEment, exchanging authentic virtues , nothing compares.

I am satisfied that "the search" is over ... that what the WMMs offer IS the standard for all comparison and nothing, as a whole, comes close even though the LTO is using ingredients from all the others (that they planted in the first place) - their recipe is fail proof.

Once I began to appreciate this "approach", by experiencing the difference, I was willing to adjust my belief system and bring them into alignment with what the materials reveal, which btw was no easy task after having spent forty years establishing a routine I felt was fairly dependable, but the war between my heart and mind is over ... there is no more conflict - they are CO-operating and life is good... when you hold the keys to every door you will ever encounter there is no need for walls.

compared to what? that is for you to decide... I quite comparing them and others years ago... because they're all unique :D

Post subject: Re: Compared to what?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:31 am 

Perhaps the most important quintessential thing is the framework . Living the heart virtues . That is what is universal , that underlies all of the approaches , the heart is the connection for us all . I don't care what teaching , book or materials one has devoted to study and believe in . The biggest correlation is L.O.V.E. Limitless-Oscilating-Vibration-Energy that flows through the heart .

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:43 am 

Also , from what I have read about Anu/Lucifer is that I personally feel that his experiment was an attempt at accelerated spiritual evoloution . His dissatisfaction with his Hierarchy left him feeling that humans were entilted to a heightened consciousness at a much faster pace than was the SOP (standard operational procedure) at the time . Perhaps Earth is isolated at this time from the rest of the Universe as an isolated experiment ? Perhaps Anu had an idea of how to speed up what would normally take hundreds of thousands of years into a much shorter span in time ?

I'm not comparing anything , just speculating here .

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:37 am 
Posting Freak

I appreciate your speculation, I believe it is a very good sign, when we try to find some redeeming value in everyone ... it is the act of looking for FS in all manifestations of life ... looking for a purpose that assisted me to get more into alignment - even if it was the hard way ... and often we see in others, even what they fail to see in themselves.

I remember at one time forgiving Lucifer ... and can forgive Anu too ... they had their "role" to play, and played it very well - wouldn't you agree?

seriously we all had a choice, to buy into the deception or not, we can't continue to blame others because they give us these choices

I can imagine giving Anu a big hug ... and by the time he gets to where we are going, I think he'll be willing to hug me back :D

(won't that be a big relief for both of us ... hatred is such a demanding emotion, it overwhelms all efforts for peace of mind)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:47 am 

Quote:
"Lucifer's personality included a strong sense of independence from his creators, and an even stronger sense that his creators were flawed because of their insistence that the humanoid soul carrier would exclusively house the formless consciousness, and not the angelic form. To Lucifer, this seemed unthinkable because the angelic form was superior in its capabilities and could be of great assistance to the physical life forms on earth and other life-bearing planets.

"From Lucifer's perspective, humans and the higher order species would be unable to transform themselves because of the severe limits of their soul carriers, or physical forms. Lucifer felt certain that without the collaboration of the angels, humanoids throughout the universe would become increasingly separated from their purpose as spiritual beings, and throw the universe into disarray, which would eventually cause its destruction and life within it -- including, of course, angels."

Sarah: "So whatever happened to Lucifer and his plan?"

Dr. Neruda: "According to the Corteum, he's alive and well and completely reintegrated into his species as a member of high standing."

I wonder if Anu and Lucifer are actually one and the same ? If not , then where does Anu fit into this Hierarchy ? I guess I need to look into the Annunaki and re-read James' project camelot interview . We are all aware of the planet x prophecies in which the Annunaki are suppose to inhabit . Are the Annunaki Animus or SECUs ?I wonder how accurate Secharia Sitchin was in his relation of the Sumerians to the Annunaki ?

But back to the topic, I agree from my experience in my searches for truth over my lifetime , The LTO,Wingmakers & James have brought it all together for me . It is the bottleneck of my personal BS. At this point everything else is filtered out and only the truth can go trhough . Now it is a time to apply these truths in my life and be of service to others , and in doing that I may one day complete my journey into The Sovereign Integral Network . 8)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:27 pm 

In reading this from the project Camelot interview I feel that Anu and Lucifer may not be one and the same . I guess that I am curious about Anu and where he is at this moment . But upon further reading of the interview I am realizing it really doesn't matter . The important thing is breaking free from the HMS . We are even dupped into it's fraud even after death . The Sovereign Integral still does not realize it is being held prisoner under the illusions of Karma and reincarnation , we are being tricked into perpetuating the veils of seperation even longer . So you are right SD . What else can compare ? The important thing is freeing ourselves from the HMS and in doing that helping others to do the same .

Quote:
Interdimensional Universe Structure (IUS) – This is the structure of reality domains and
how they interface with one another. IUS is a very, very complex subject to disclose in a
format such as this, so I will only touch the surface.
Human beings are both dimensional and interdimensional. First Source is all of us. It is
the Collective Us. It is not a God living in some distant pocket of the universe. First
Source is the Human Collective unencumbered with the HMS. First Source divided itself
into individualized expressions – us. In the beginning, we inhabited dimensions that were
not material, but existed at quantum levels of time and space.
However, as the dimensions grew in density through the expansion of creation (our
creation), we, as individualized, interdimensional beings, were seduced to enter the
human body. This seduction was a co-conspiracy of forces led by Anu, the King of theAnunnaki, who required enslaved workers to mine the physical gold that was present on
Earth in abundance. Those beings we now consider the Atlanteans, were interdimensional
living upon Earth, and Anu, with great cunning, convinced them to embody in human
instruments.
This embodiment was a grand experiment in human engineering, and the Human Mind
System (HMS) was at the core of this project. Anu realized that the only way to enslave
the Atlanteans was to sheath them in a mind system that would reduce their capacity to
express their true nature, and instead, express the programs embedded within the HMS.
These programs were the creation of Anu and his scientists.
Project Camelot Interview

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 3:56 pm 
Posting Freak

what becomes evident, with the reveal-ation in the PCI, is that Anu is both God and the Satan ... which is different than Lucifer and the Angelic race he sought to be God of ... according to Kabbalah, "the Satan" is whatever is opposite of "righteousness" ... including self-righteousness (snicker) and I believe the Bible makes it pretty clear that the God that it promotes, is not always loving, forgiving and kind but vengeful, self-centered and judgmental with a definite agenda that does not have humanity's best interest in mind. In fact, some of the things he demanded of "his people" are beyond reason... I am thinking specifically of how he commanded his "good friend" Abraham to kill his only son, to prove his love (was he gay or what?)...Abe was a slave owner slept with his wife's maid ... and his children are enemies to this day ... His children had had slaves, and his grandchildren sold their brother, killed an entire city/state because someone rapped their sister ... had many wives and one even slept their dad's wife, and constantly fought against each other for power ... they were nomadic warriors that never created anything, just murdered and plundered from their neighbors and took whatever they pleased ... not to forget all the genocide on the way back to the land that Abraham deserted when he moved to Egypt that Moses declared "holy" and the Jews, to this day say they "own" ... and this "family" are still doing the same thing today ... murder to get gain.

The "chosen" went on to invent religion, racism, sexism, and legalize pedophilia and set the worst examples as a nation, moreso than any nation in the world. before or since ... for some reason they believe they are above the Law, and their laws (Talmud) exempt them from keeping any "gentile" laws ... not to forget the new math they invented for banking....they ignore UN mandates and kill anyone they please in any nation without any accountability... they are despicable in every sense of the word ...to the point where even their God deserted them for good.

Anu is a huge failure...as a god ... his only claim to fame is the HMS which depends on our ignorance to perpetuate it. Actually if I were forced to choose between Lucifer and Anu, I would go with Lucifer, he at least had the Angel's best interest in mind ... luckily I don't have to because the plan of FS is far better than anything any so-called god could come up with ... Even the gods of mythology were obnoxious, adulterers, incestuous, jealous, vindictive and had little or no regard for humanity. In fact, it appears that ALL gods (so far) are self centered egotistic power trippers.... maybe that is why we have to spend so much time in "school" (here) so we get it right (due to all the "bad" examples we have had in the past)- and will grow up to be "good" gods :D

compared to Anu, I am way ahead of the Game as a Sovereign :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:22 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Thats a cheeky perspective you have there Starduster :shock: ... I like it :) ... It is interesting that the term "Lucifer"... is a Latin word (from the words lucem ferre), literally meaning "light-bearer", which in that language is used as a name for the dawn appearance of the planet Venus, heralding daylight. ~ first part of Wikipedia description.
It is amazing how a single word can take on a whole new different meaning when it becomes misinterpreted and layered with negative dogmatic patterns of thoughts and beliefs ... then it gets passed on and perpetuated like in a game of chinese whispers and things can go out of context.
But I must admit that I was pleasantly surprised and grateful to find the following sentence on a Catholic Encycyclopedia page... "Lucifer is not the proper name of the "devil", but denotes only the state from which "he" has fallen."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:03 pm 
Posting Freak

well, that is just another example of what we've been taught (consider the source) ... I was told, that Lucifer meant "son of the morning star" - because he was created/born on Saturn ... by Sophia, without GOD's knowledge ... just trying out her creative skills, while God was busy creating the lesser gods and angles to run his Kingdom ... and because he was not created with the "essence" of God, he lacked the "ties" with his father and never got in alignment with His "vision". He was neither Angelic or Human ... and while he was brilliant and magnificent, he was incapable of unconditional Love (not a "son of god") and he inherited his drive and ambition from his mom . The story went on to say that after Lucifer was discovered, the name "Sophia" was never mentioned again in heaven, because she overstepped her purpose... and making her "unmentionable" and invisible (Father, Son and Holy Ghost) is how men justify dis'ing women ... and why they inherently distrust women with unchecked power. :wink:

I think it is interesting that God didn't "divorce" her ... but then that would be admitting he made a mistake ... since he created her - to be his "companion" ... and just another example of how unforgiving God/Anu is if anyone should dare suggest they are "equal" him ... much less be appreciated (as a Sovereign) or even suggest a "better way" or ( as Lucifer) become God. Which is not to say Lucifer had a better way ... but it was an Angelic perspective :wink:

another side note, I was also told, that because Angels don't have free will, Lucifer commanded (he was the Arc Angel) them to follow him ... and had to be kicked out of heaven before he got to all the Angels ... and brought Heaven to a screeching halt ... a failed coupe de tat - even the Interviews reveal that his unique ideas were brilliant ... and it cause some conflicts among the gods ... I have to admit that when NASA discovered that something in M51 exploded (super nova) in '02, I felt some relief to think that the Animus were homeless... The series Battlestar Galactica seemed to be telling their story ... where the Zylons tried to destroy Caprica with their shear number and jealousy of humans... seeking godhood by force. But then the humans blew up their recycling mothership and they became "mortal" and had to deal with "equality" because their upgrades made them more human than machine (snicker)

you think they would be satisfied with the Whirlpool Galaxy ... its beautiful (M-51) ... and this picture almost tells the same story

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:24 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Every time I see one of those galaxy pictures it takes my breath away (and then gives it back to me imbued with intrigue, mystery, wonder and gratitude). Thankyou for sharing.
Thanks also for the added perspective on the Lucifer story.
I think you will be relieved to know that part of what is occuring through the Integrated Academy here in Australia is a strong flow of guidance and reinforcement towards the youth of our communities about the absolute importance of mutual respect, equality and reverence between genders (which in actuality is true respect towards themselves). I often speak to large groups of teenage men and women throughout the local schools about how important and special that it is (and I personally believe it is our true inherant naturalness of Being anyway).

I remember ever since I was a young child and growing up through my adolescence and adulthood I always have had a very deep respect, appreciation and care for women... and I can say strongly from my Heart one thing that I know for certain, is that I always will sustain this for as long as I live... and beyond.

All of the students of the academy here are living from their hearts and there is an enormous amount of mutual respect, humility and equality that is shared amongst all. I notice that they all (regardless of gender) are working together as equals within a complimentary flow of Oneness, friendship and reciprocal respect... this creates a mutually beneficial environment of personal and united empowerment and development. We aren't the only ones doing it either... everything has a rippling effect too. I have no doubt that a positive momentum of this consciousness is taking place in the world and will be reconfiguring any old paradigms.

I have faith and trust that if we all lead by good example ourselves in our own personal lives, whilst nurturing the seeds of harmony and awareness within the hearts and souls of the youth... than wonderful things can and will occur throughout Humanity.... it is indeed our unfolding destiny... it has already occured beyond time and space... all we need to do is to live it and to Be it Now from a strong and courageous foundation of Genuine Heartedness.
With much Love and respect.
~ MichAel >>>O<<<O>>>O<<<

Last edited by StrengthAndFreedom on Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:37 pm 
Posting Freak

I appreciate what you share, and how aligned your life is ... inspiring

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:18 pm 
 WWW  Profile

It is my honour to share from my Heart and to contrbute towards the unfoldment of the cosmic blueprint of creation... at the level of spirit/soul/consciousness we all do truly reside in a place of Oneness, Unity and Truthfulness.

I get the feeling that everything in life is alive and interconnected in some way or form. I seek to cherish and appreciate every moment of my existence... including the hardships and difficult times. Which everyone who is incarnate on this planet at this time no doubt has their fair share of... that is another reason why living & practicing the Heart Virtues is so important and mutually beneficial to All. It is good to know that we all are a supportive and loving family for one another... and we truly wish one another the best. Within a mutual embrace of caring and blessing.

)))Mahalo)))...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:38 am 
 WWW  Profile

"For I dipped into the Future,
far as the eye could see,
saw the vision of the World,
and All the wonder that would Be"

~ Alfred Lord Tennyson