WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 171 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: the I AM Presence
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:29 am 

would like to get into conversation regarding this set of teachings.

possible definitions:

Presence = "God in action in the individual" but also a presence above and beyond the location of the individual. (described as 10 to 25 feet above, vertically)

"I AM" = a secret name of God.

[ post edit: ]
some caution needs to be excercised here. teachings like this are part brilliance and part astral shenanegans which are of course ridiculously dangerous and completely inadvisable.

the movement was known later in the 30's as 'Ballardism', by the federal prosecutors who put a restraining order on this movement from using the US postal system to distribute their materials. there was a crack-down by the Federal govt. and it went to court.

the materials began from around 1932 up to around 1940, then a long dry spell and then resumed from between 1948 to around 1966. fact: mr. Guy Ballard the founder "left the scene" around 1939, and the movement was then managed by his partner Edna Ballard.

these two are the "accredited messengers". Guy was the first messenger (1932 to 40) and then Edna was the messenger during the second phase (1948 to 66) ....

I have noticed a tendency of the material to suffer a bit in quality as time went on. the early material purported to be by St Germain was sparkling stuff - dictations had a beginning 'Invocation' and an ending 'Benedicition'. in relation to other theologies this effuses with adorative praise, a bit like some of the more ecstatic hymns found throughout the Christian Sunday hymnals. the language used is old English.

ok, the later material begins to be more concerned with organizational infighting and protection measures. they actually call out other churches such as Unity and Christian Science for special mention about things to avoid or tactics to employ ... maybe a battle was going on there, not to mention the federal pressures ...

so the later stuff is a departure from the praise-centered material in the early volumes (vols 3 & 4, attributed to St Germain) and "processed" exclusively by Guy Ballard.

the actual transmission is said to have been done via "words of light" that appeared right in front of the messenger on the podium as he spoke .....

Now you could ask - if ascended master St Germain was able to flash these dictations to the messenger, why could he not flash them to the entire audience as well? that is obvious.

well, several mentions are made later on of the fact that St Germain cannot appear to the audience just yet, but if they remain patient they will understand in time....

organizational loyalty takes over in the later volumes of the early phase (say, 1937 to 38) and U.S patriotism becomes the core theme.

the new series of 'ascended masters' are brought in during the mid-volumes.

to list a few .. Jesus (yes ..) Mighty Victory .. the Great Divine Director. The Goddess of Light. Mary, mother of Jesus. Kuthumi. Morya-El. Sanat Kumara (tall master from Venus). David Lloyd .. (continued on next post ...)

Last edited by robert_g on Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:19 am, edited 4 times in total.

Post subject: Re: the I AM Presence
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:01 am 

continuing this edit.

other 'masters' ... the Jesus material was brought in during the later phase, so it was "proccessed" by Edna Ballard. ok, there are lots of voices here, and they do use similar language. similar linguistic devices. one of the main caveats I have (besides the others I mention) ... is the way that objective and discerning analysis is strongly discouraged. warnings are issued against those who would disparage the materials (bordering on curses) ... hmmm .... they explain that "faith" is required. have we heard this before?

if "faith" is in fact defined as submission and entrainment, it is not faith. faith cannot be true when it rejects honest scrutiny. this has been discussed on the forum before, we mostly seem to be in agreement on that point. discouraging objective analysis is submission to propaganda. this is not faith. faith is something solid, a reliance on God. (it is not obedience to invisible astral entities ...)

"You, as Students of the Light, by your attention to the Light, are being flooded by the Light; and therefore, Dear Ones, please feel its Infinite Power acting in, through, and about you. As you pour forth great love and kindliness to all mankind, your being and world will be flooded with every good thing."

- Great Divine Director

the material has high quality NLP-style affirmative procedure.
it also speaks often of God. but if the 'master' is invisible and was experienced by someone else, why should you trust it?

I do not doubt that Guy Ballard had his genuine mystic experiences with his 'brilliant masters' who flashed words onto the podium in front of him as he spoke, and even made his hands motion, as recorded in the books. yes it was Mr Ballards experience & his reality.

I only have the books to go on, and books do not talk back. but if I throw that book into the river, at least then I've made a definite statement. astral entities do not deserve my time. only God does.

david Lloyd's seeking for "power" as one of the foundations of his Trinity says a lot about THAT astral entity. & the fact he states that a person's Presence" is 10 to 25 feet above them vertically, and later on, the Divine Director warns apartment dwellers about their "Presence" being in someone else's flat. a joke, but a good joke on the materials. done by one of its invisible writers.

God is the issue and these books take God to what looks like uncharted territory.

Last edited by robert_g on Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:28 am 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
when an individual opens their eyes... (become conscious) they see the light, it enters their body via the optical receptors and they are "filled with light" ...

Light is one of the two "elements" of creation, and it streams into MEST via a "tone" or frequency, transmitted by Source ... When the individual, expresses the second element of creation, Sound, with intent, the two frequencies energetically attract Matter until the intended result is manifested. It is not a matter of expressing a specific tone, once the two frequencies are joined, anything can be manifested. The more energy that is used in the process, the faster whatever is intended is manifested.

Each individual is endowed with a "spark" of light ... They can use it, or what is available (consistently and abundantly) externally - there is no lack of light ever, nor is there anything that prevents the individual from expressing the frequencies that produce Sound, they can be "visualized" as well as expressed vocally. ("thoughts create")

Consciousness, or the awareness of this creative ability - its cause and effects, are innate, however, the HMS has been devised to conceal this creative ability... and some who are aware of this "formula" use it, without our consciousness of it, to manipulate us into contributing energy to the intentions of self serving individuals ... groups, communities, nations and even the planet... however, each individual has the ability to enhance and or expand their own consciousness and to become aware of this ability, and to use it (or not), more responsibly ... once they are conscious of them. The WMMs reveal this ability to humanity, in the hopes that we will use it to restore balance to this planet ... and the LTO trust that once we become fully conscious of this ability, as a species, (becoming aware, one person at a time) we will use it responsibly.

The atomic structure of the human instrument is a vibrating harmonic system. The nuclei vibrate, and the electrons in their orbits vibrate in resonance to their nuclei, but to what does the nuclei resonate with? What is the primal vibration that establishes the vibratory expression of a human instrument? And can this vibration change and adapt – in a sense migrate to new levels of vibration that are more aligned and supportive to the spiritual purpose in which the human soul chose to incarnate?

Para Vach is the primordial, causal Sound and Light that transcends both manifestation and non-manifestation. It is the Breath of First Source beyond the cosmos that creates, vitalizes, and sets in motion the vibratory substance of matter. It transcends the manifestation of light and sound even as it exists in its most pure and luminous state.

There are references in virtually all religious texts, as well as physics and cosmology that describe – however obliquely – the Para Vach ...

It is this connection that is embedded within each of us. It is our source of the pure vibration that we live upon as endless beings. In the book, Liminal Cosmogony, it is stated as follows: From the Hidden Father originate the Light and Sound harmonics – the universal codes of unity – that are distilled into his Brilliant Children in the worlds of form. However, it is the worlds of form that can defile and contaminate this connection and subtle vibration, ...

(above snipped from Coherence of the Evolutionary Consciousness
http://www.wingmakers.com/music-hakomi4-6.html )

in a nutshell Light=Consciousness

PS. I would appreciate it, if you would include references (or links) to the things you quote ... obviously, the language in what you have quoted reveals, it is not taken from the WMMs, which is what this forum was created to discuss... and it appears, that what you intend is to compare this teaching with the WMMs ... which is also not suggested ... however, it does give those of us, who are focused on discussing the material, the opportunity to assist you, by bringing your established belief system into alignment with what the LTO has revealed about this topic ... and to reveal ITs presence within us all with compassion.

My presence is immediate, tangible, and real. You are now in my presence. Hear my words. You are in my presence. http://www.wingmakers.com/mycentralmessage.html

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:20 pm 
Posting Freak

WingMakers' Chamber Poetry

Chamber Twenty Poetry

Bullets and Light

I am adrift tonight
as though a privilege denied
is the passageway
to keep body and soul together.
You have kept so much at bay
I wonder if your enchantment
is to tame passion.
Cornered by your savage artillery
you sling your bullets like schools of fish
darting to a feast,
and I surge ahead tired of being the food.
When I look back
I can see fragments of you
hiding in the underbrush,
stubborn remnants of your vanished heart.
I can still love them.
I can still hold their fragile nerves
clustered with a welder's tongue
seething light as pure as any ever beheld.

Perhaps I drift away
because of the chasm I see.
Bullets and light.
How strange bedfellows can be.
But you will never confess
nor shed your doubt of me.
I will always remain an enigma hurling itself
like litter across your absolute path.
A sudden shaft of light
that begets a deep shadow
that temporarily blinds.

Hope-stirred eyes have always sought to steal
you from the simian nature
that collects at your feet
and pulls at you like derelict children.
My unearthly hunger drew me away from you,
even against my will, or at least my conscious will.
There was always something calculating
the distance between us.
Some cosmic abacus shuffling sums
of bullets and light
looking for the ledger's balance,
but never quite locating its exact frequency.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:25 pm 
Posting Freak

My Central Message

I convey this message to you whom I have stirred with the sound of my voice. These words are my signature. You may bring your doubt, your fear, your faith, or your courage; it matters not, for you will be touched by the rhythm of my voice. It moves through you like a beam of light that sweeps -- if only for a moment -- the darkness aside.

I dwell in a frequency of light in which finite beings cannot uncover me. If you search for me, you will fail. I am not found or discovered. I am only realized in oneness, unity, and wholeness. It is the very same oneness that you feel when you are interconnected with all of life, for I am this and this alone. I am all of life. If you must search for me, then practice the feeling of wholeness and unity.

In my deepest light I created you from my desire to understand my universe. You are my emissaries. You are free to journey the universe of universes as particles from my infinite womb with destinies that you alone will write. I do not prescribe your journey or your journey's aim. I only accompany you. I do not pull you this way or that, nor do I punish you when you stray from my heart. This I do as an outcome of my belief in you.

You are the heirs of my light, which gave you form. It is my voice that awakened you to individuality, but it will be your will that awakens you to our unity. It is your desire to know me as your self (I AM) that brings you to my presence so perfectly hidden from your world. I am behind everything that you see, hear, touch, taste, smell, feel, and believe.

I live for your discovery of me. It is the highest expression of my love for you, and while you search for my shadows in the stories of your world, I, the indelible, invisible light, grow increasingly visible.

http://www.wingmakers.com/mymessage.html
(emphasis and parenthesis mine)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:33 pm 
Posting Freak

robert_g wrote:

would like to get into conversation regarding this amazing Activity.

(I use capitals also for the right reason) :-)

definitions:

Presence = "God in action in the individual"

"I AM" = a secret name of God.

thanks.

You are within me......

......more than I AM within you.

NOW.

YOU repeat with me.

BURP.

I use capitals also for the right reason also.....

:wink: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:26 pm 
Posting Freak

Interesting WM reference star with Para Vach. Something like the Central Sun but than too that is a material manifestation of the abode which First Source dwells within so Para Vach is of another dimension which we being so sensory focused in human instruments would find difficult to comprehend while thinking we are confined to those 5 senses. :wink:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:47 pm 
Posting Freak

There's a series of books written in purple by Saint Germaine which I think is where oba got his stuff from and no it is not even close to what is covered in the WMM. Like the AAB stuff, Saint Germaine too, has a following, like most of the other masters who really don't emphasize enough about being your own master let alone them not needing your support to keep themselves going(for those who haven't developed their discernment skills). MEST or MOTE, your choice with this, a dependence on externals in exclusiveness and esoterica. At the time these things were written they may have been most appropriate, however, the times are a changing and what the WMM offer is far more immense and vast and appropriate for what they cover now.. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:35 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
Interesting WM reference star with Para Vach. Something like the Central Sun but than too that is a material manifestation of the abode which First Source dwells within so Para Vach is of another dimension which we being so sensory focused in human instruments would find difficult to comprehend while thinking we are confined to those 5 senses. :wink:

I think we have all experienced a moment (or two) of ParaVach - it is not exclusive, it is our inheritance ... whether we recognize it or not, we manifest something every day... almost with every breath... why not consciously manifest ParaVach
(it is more than a physical manifestation it is the transformation of energy, obtained by infusing it with spirit.)

Spirit becomes matter through the vibration of sound, and similarly, matter becomes spirit through the harmonics of sound. It is a reciprocal energy transfer – one in which science is only now beginning to understand. Since prehistoric times, humans have known that music modifies the environment and our relationship to time and space, but now science is revealing that music also modifies our cellular structure, energy centers (chakras), and the coherence between our total selfhood (heart-mind-body-soul system).

There are references in virtually all religious texts, as well as physics and cosmology that describe – however obliquely – the Para Vach. In the Bible it is the Word made flesh; it is the Nada of the Upanishads; the Kalma-I-ilahi or inner sound of the Koran; the HU of the Sufi; the music of the spheres in Pythagorean philosophy; it is Fohat in Buddhism; and the Kwan-Yin-Tien in Chinese mysticism. Regardless of its name or precise definition, it is the fundamental cause of all sound and light within the Grand Universe, which in turn is the fundamental cause of all manifestation.

Coherence of the Evolutionary Consciousness
http://www.wingmakers.com/music-hakomi4-6.html

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 10:49 pm 
Posting Freak

We need to be aware of being that and that is a whole lot different than reading about it and discussing what we read. Experience changes everything especially when we are aware of what it means. That is why these materials are so powerful, because with the energetic transfers that take place to whatever degree it is experienced to that degree which brings forth greater understanding and getting a little closer to our Source and being able to express that. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:34 am 
Posting Freak

yes, living in the now... is quite different than being focused on the "future" ... adjusting our focus on what we are doing ... right here, right now... with little or no concerns about the past or the future requires our full attention . We can fulfill our potential now ... in every moment, without hindering our progress ... in fact, our progress is determined by what we are doing - now.

clinging to the past ... grasping the roots of the shore lines of familiar places, prevents us from exploring the unknown ... let go .... go with the flow and trust in its design for humanity... by becoming a part of it ... by putting your spirit into its transformation... into the vastness of the Ocean of Source Reality.

forget about drowning... relax and you will rise to the surface and be able to enjoy the ever changing scenery ... effortlessly - if you remain calm.

"the I AM Presence" demands your presence now

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:04 pm 
 WWW  Profile

What is interesting about this thread for me is, I wrote a short song titled "I AM That I AM" in 1976. I just happened to find a copy of it the other day. I do not compose music, I was just inspired to jot this down.

In the Lyricus/WingMakers materials those words bring a beautiful feeling to my heart, from seeing the energetics of that statement.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:21 pm 
Posting Freak

I understand that Darlene, I have had music play in my head and had no way of writing it down so I would sit at a piano and pick at the keys until a familiar sound and then string them all together to match the music in my head. Knowing musical notation would of made it a lot easier but hey, I learned to play by ear, the inner ear. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:17 am 

yes, the quote comes from one of the St Germain volumes.
I would write more at length but travel .....
met up with Russ 2 weeks ago, and enjoyed a tall Strongbow cider.

another amazing thing about the St Germain series of books is that each one weighs between 600 and 700 grams. and if you're carrying a few it really enters into the meaning of "what is weight"? and when they speak of a "heavy tome" there's a new way to look at that ....

did you know a standard short sleeve shirt weighs 300 grams?
bet you didn't.

did you know that lightweight sandals are 600 grams?
do you know that camping in england costs more than staying at a hostel? hmmm ....
on the plus side, the cheese is amazing and cheap. big chunk of brie for £ 1.50

ok, I AM. this is the balance of 3 things,

Love
Power
Wisdom

all 3 have to be balanced. (should include humility for ideal measure).
& that's the Trinity according to David Lloyd.

and yes the Wingmakers materials are aligning completely with that direction.
all wisdom teachings seem to have a geneaology, a lineage. WM looks like an outcome of many threads.

& happy summer.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:22 am 
Posting Freak

Happy summer oba! :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 10:10 pm 
Posting Freak

well, oba, I say this in all humility ... but I have been a seeker for fifty years ... I left no rock unturned ... no rabbit hole unexplored ... you name it... I tried it ... an note the distinction ... I tried it, I didn't just read it ... I joined it and experienced it from within ... I lived it ... and I can say, without any deception , that even though you can compare the WMMs with many philosophies ... and BS ... in its wholeness, there is nothing that comes close ... nothing is as complete ... and nothing that offers the Sovereign Integral's perspective .

so if you are satisfied with bits and pieces ... or crumbs from the Heirarchy's table ... I understand it is because you never ate at the WMs table .

I wonder which St Germain is the real one... and why he appears to dwell in the recesses of our mind... and needs to be "channeled" ... and why his script seems to change, depending on who is channeling him?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:29 pm 
Posting Freak

Germaine is the patron Saint of the Animus who in his name have constructed an anti Wing Maker sect designed to throw many off the path........the following may sound good ....but is not.....as like a wolf disguised as a sheep..... waits to eat those who sign up for this training as they are enslaved to follow blindly its dictatorial leader.....who lures many with these words

Like a PhD-level program, Wingmaker training is intensive and requires a high level of persistence and commitment. The path from beginner to full Wingmaker takes approximately two to three years, a time of growth and transformation after which your life will never be the same! Here you learn how to protect yourself and others from dark entities. You learn about Advanced Energetics and receive the Shamballa 1024 Symbols, which the Wingmakers are the Masters of. In this process, ego and “service to self” are peeled away in favor of a life devoted to Service to Others. The Ascended Master St. Germain of the 13th dimension, the Wingmakers, the Creator, and members of the Angelic Realm are the Master Teachers of this Group. All instruction and assistance from them and others on the Wingmaker path is offered free of charge.

All the cost is ..is your Soul.......Francis Tudor might still be alive and if so....is being held prisoner....locked away some where crying to be liberated......in his name....God only knows how many have been duped by the Animus into giving away their power to be free......Athena and Anna Hayes....only 2 of many that have been so self manipulated by the wonderful words the Animus are able to channel through their for the most part unconscious partners.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:33 pm 
Posting Freak

The way out of the mess is found in the Chambers which are alive and patiently waiting for YOU to cast off your shackles and embrace the Freedom found there....is Wonderful the feeling .

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:31 am 

starduster wrote:
I wonder which St Germain is the real one... and why he appears to dwell in the recesses of our mind... and needs to be "channeled" ... and why his script seems to change, depending on who is channeling him?

that's an excellent remark. I did a good size edit of my first 2 posts, and put a few of my concerns there, as they do closely reflect what you have just said here. I hope it doesn't skew your reply after that too much.

:)

nothing much more to add. except that books that come in fancy green binding with purple type are not your usual tomes. I think I've hardly seen type other than black before, except in rare cases.

... but magic is an ancient practice, is it not.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:50 am 
Posting Freak

I suppose how they RESONATE or if they do could be a telling sign of their value to the person. And if its in the heart or head for which is most valued by the person. I read a couple of those books oba and at the time they felt quite wonderful. Now its onto something else. Perhaps, that's the purpose of these things, when they resonate they are effective and then when not let them go and onto other resonations. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:05 pm 
 WWW  Profile

markzorb wrote:
Germaine is the patron Saint of the Animus who in his name have constructed an anti Wing Maker sect designed to throw many off the path........the following may sound good ....but is not.....as like a wolf disguised as a sheep..... waits to eat those who sign up for this training as they are enslaved to follow blindly its dictatorial leader.....who lures many with these words.

markzorb, you have crossed the line, your are not in alignment with the Lyricus/WingMakers energetics. If you were, you would never assign Master R,/ Master Rakoczi,/ Count St. Germaine, as a being without a soul. He is in a very important position at this time in helping humanity toward the Grand Portal. He is to be honored not devalued like you posted. It is time for you to understand that what you are posting is in the Most Viral Negative position on the CHEF. That is the signature you have left on this Forum today. You can find the CHEF and the Most Viral Negative positions in "Living from the Heart" e-paper by James. We should be positing from the Most Viral Positive.

I am not one for all the channeled materials about Master R. My husband wrote a book called "Hidden Foundations of the Great Invocation" (which is a world pray given to humanity in 1945). Much research was done on this book and the bottom line is that Master R's energetics were behind this prayer.

I would also say the Planetary Masters are to return to this planet after the Grand Portal is discovered and Master R is one that is very important in this process. This is stated in Chamber 4 Philosophy as the "Return of the Masters" page 3.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:31 pm 

Shayalana wrote:
I suppose how they RESONATE or if they do could be a telling sign of their value to the person. And if its in the heart or head for which is most valued by the person. I read a couple of those books oba and at the time they felt quite wonderful. Now its onto something else. Perhaps, that's the purpose of these things, when they resonate they are effective and then when not let them go and onto other resonations. :wink:

I agree with you there, as discernment and good judgment are really important features (ok, essential) when dealing with "powerful contents" ...

in addition to these books, I also brought along a volume by Solara (the Star Borne) and later on, turned up a large tome by Jon Whistler (in one of the bookshops) and found <this excerpt> of it on the net. & while reluctant to quickly labeling things, I'd use something like ... "good strong stuff" ... to that kind of material. :) Solara I found to be flavored with the "green books" material. (although it is subtle ...) but it's very magnetic writing ...

Jesus was a physical person and teacher. never needed to speak through anyone else.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMNmaWTuZog

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:05 pm 
Posting Freak

Darlene when MarkZ first came to this forum it was with a group with the intention of bashing everyone here because that group claimed they were the real deal and us fakes and frauds as far as WingMakers are concerned. They are very viral negative. He says he is no longer part of that group but his posts speak otherwise for how viral negative they remain still bashing people here.I don't trust him because he has not shown much difference in how he was before. His mates from that group have been recently banned for their incoherent and very negative behavior. I figure with him its just a matter of time. It's amazing how someone in his 60's still remains so utterly emotionally immature. He has not studied these WMM although he talks a lot about them.It is obvious his lack of comprehension or application in his behavior. He has no idea about these materials and I don't think he intends too through any real study of them. He still thinks he can get people here to convert to that group and that is his purpose here. He harasses the people he thinks are most likely to join him.He really under estimates the Intelligence here. :roll:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:19 pm 
Posting Freak

Hey oba, if you like those lovely books you'll LOVE "Masters of the Far East" by Spalding. You almost feel them with you when you read the books and its a warm loving and caring feeling. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:37 pm 
Posting Freak

you want magic ... the Zohar is a book you don't have to even read... you just run your fingers over the original language edition, and because the black letters on the white page vibrate ... your finger can transfer the data to the sub-conscious, and re-inform you soul with "source info" gleaned by sages four thousand years ago (before it got polluted ) ... snicker

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 171 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next