WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: All of Our THINKING IS PROGRAMMED
PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:02 pm 
Posting Freak

And I find this quite pertinent from the same 1st Interview with James, if not essential in relation to this topic.

Quote:
Now the matter of feeling fear or frustration is a common side effect once people better understand the dark forces and learn how they try to manipulate the systems of culture and government in their favor. But this is also part of the activation, because the individual must again choose to be led by these forces or disengage from them and discern their subtle influence. We don’t turn a blind eye to these forces, nor do we fear them. Instead we see them as part of our family that have lost their connection to the higher frequencies of love and we send our compassion to them.

and...

Quote:
James: The main teaching of Lyricus is to connect people more firmly with their higher Selves and the Spirit that unites each human consciousness to the cosmic or universal Being. You see, WingMakers is part of the facilitation of the Grand Portal. And the only way that the humanity will open up to the higher dimensions is when individually, person by person, the entire species begins to see that Truth is alive and well within themselves, while relatively speaking, it is lifeless and irrelevant outside themselves. Again, in the historical context and writings the Living Truth is always relevant, because you access it via the universal field that derives from First Source or the Creator.
This universal field is also known as Spirit and Spirit-filled information can only pass from Spirit to the higher Self or the material self. And when it arrives within the material self or human instrument, when it successfully catches this information, it creates new perspective which, in turn, creates new behaviors. Now, these new behaviors may not be noticeable in a short period of time, but they are nonetheless reshaping the life path of the individual. They create the ability of the individual to recycle their defined energies amongst the human condition, and this is done principally through the six heart virtues of appreciation, compassion, forgiveness, humility, understanding, and valor.
So the expression of the six heart virtues is the outgrowth of this deeper connection between the human self and the Divine or higher Self, quite independent of life conditions, what astrological sign you have been born into, whether you are male or female, whether you are well educated or not, or your social standing. In short, the six heart virtues create the vibrational climate in your local environment that brings forward your higher Self as an agent of Spirit. I will speak more about the Living Truth, but for now I think this provides a good understanding or introduction at least.

Interview with James 1, p.3

Having our minds programmed and living from the Heart are very different indeed and the means of accessing both is very different . One is about going within and behaving according to virtues accessed and practiced from within and the other is accessing externals means of living and being programmed according. I know form my own experience that I could easily see the subliminals in movies , mags, etc. When I meditated or if I went to bed after viewing them they always came up in dreams. I decided to be very selective in what I chose to view whether pictorial or written.

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Last edited by Shayalana on Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:06 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
well if you could associate the word Animus with "withered heart" or even zombie, but as you can see, to use it when you KNOW that Animus are a metaphore (not real), it blows anything you say after that, right out of the water if you don't express it appropriately .... and you had some good things to share, that Shay also picked right up on ... and expanded with her findings... I appreciate what you shared here...the SI is accessed via the QP (we match its frequency with this technique)... what a gift.

I found myself wondering how many components the HMS has, and thought of how the components of the Sovereign work in sync, and how it was originally designed to work as one consciousness... they arent working 4 one consciousness, but AS one consciousness ... which includes FSI ... that is awesome and humbling.

is there any doubt that the collective team that the SI is - is invincible when taking down that wall, Dismantling the HMS, one brick at a time :wink:

PostPosted: Wed Jun 30, 2010 9:13 pm 
Posting Freak

another pearl there Shay ... and it is, a very good introduction into the dimension of the Heart Virtues ... and worth repeating as much as possible because there- in is another priceless gift - the door to the fifth dimension :D

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:30 am 
Posting Freak

Takes free will....lots of it....to be appreciative-compassionate-forgiving-humble-understanding and valorous.....nothing easy about going against the Animus that want you dependent on their savior ship that is channeled through their programmed slaves to the system that they want to last forever...is the only way they the Animus get to experience Life....as being a parasite ....without the host ....where are they......good for them First Source IS busy working on a viable solution ..that Wing Maker Will allow them like Pinoccio to become real....just not here...but on a new place FS is making just for them,,,,,hip hip hooray.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:12 am 
Posting Freak

All this programming is made for the HMS to keep it going. However, it's not an enemy. It presents us with a wonderful opportunity to dig deeper and find what can help us navigate through it and to share those findings with fellow travelers which is pretty well everyone else. I am finding the Lyricus Discourses quite interesting for what they reveal ever so subtly when reveiwing them now and in the context of what is happening here now. Check out Lyricus Discourse 3 and not to use for judging anyone but to gain greater understanding. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:53 am 
Posting Freak

Have reached the conclusion that judgement and impatience are my/our 2 worst enemies......as one( judgement ) takes you out of the Unity of the ONE....and the other because it takes you out of the NOW of the ONE.....I shall reread Discourse 3....as I am all in favor of greater understanding.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:04 am 
Posting Freak

Of course Bill is not the Animus.....but is he effected by this energy....I do think so yes....and at times so am I ...as you ( meaning whoever is reading this ) are too....any time you me or anyone else here is less then he/she should be as fragments of First Source....they are under this influence that is not real......to take this even further .....the HMS does not want to lose control....and everyday broadcasts subliminal messages that are anti First Source ....and how many of us are effected ....by being negative fearful etc....and think it us....when it is most definitely not....go past me or Bill as the individual...and see this what I am saying from a different vantage point.....Animus are not real....but this is not to say that when we fall below a certain resonance we are not effected by their illusion......I do however think that he Bill....is more prone then most here because of his pro protocols of Zion. outlook to be influenced by them ..that he still thinks all information is channeled..to me indicates just how much under their influence he who IS NOT one of them is.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:34 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
Teacher: Trust the parts and the whole. Trust the connection of these to First Source. Trust the God-Fragment that orchestrates all of this complexity into coherent experience and knowledge that assures the recollection of your divinity. Trust the evolutionary process defined by First Source. Trust each of these above the external voices that meet you, no matter how infallible they may appear to be. Trust your self-knowing and its ability to guide you in the ascending spiral of your journey.

Student: Even though I am but a student?

Teacher: Are we not all students?

Student: But there are those who know more than me. I don’t feel like I know that much to trust myself. How can I overcome this self-doubt?

Teacher: It is not something to overcome. If it were, would you then require trust?

Student: I suppose not.

Teacher: When you grapple with the finer distinctions of a concept, you invariably come to a wall that defines the limits of your memory or experience. When you find this wall, there is nothing wrong with seeking help from others, but remember that you are the entity that is most aware of your own needs. The wall that you find may be precisely what you need at that time.

Student: Then it seems that I need to become more aware of my self-interests and needs.

Teacher: The needs that you have which fuel your evolution as a Sovereign Integral. If you are hungry, your stomach will remind you. If you are tired, you will yawn and your eyelids will become unbearably heavy. What is the equivalent for your evolution as a Sovereign Integral?

Student: It’s an interesting question. I don’t know.

Teacher: What causes you to search for your higher self?

Student: I guess unanswered questions. Not knowing who I am, where I am going, or why I am here.

Teacher: Really? Unanswered questions awaken you to your highest self-interests?

Student: I can tell by your question that I answered wrong. What is it then?

Teacher: It is inspiration! Inspiration from the spiritual masters who came before you. Inspiration from Nature. Inspiration from art. But most importantly, it is the inspiration that enters from the realm of the Wholeness Navigator within you, into your human instrument and then tirelessly kindles your desire to recollect the reality of the God-Fragment stored inside you.

Student: How do I recognize this inspiration?

Teacher: It is not important to recognize it. It only matters that you feel it and welcome its presence because this is how you develop self-trust and self-knowing.

Lyricus Discourse 2, p.

This sure helps to beat any "programming".

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:40 pm 
Posting Freak

No one should be bullied off the forum .....why be paranoid and think it so.....Spirited debate is all First Source taking charge Watcher not you at the helm anymore. Monad 37 talking through me at the moment. Kwhole . :D :D over and out.
ZorB.....is this what is meant by all of our thinking is programmed ....Happy 4th .
Mark

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:43 pm 
Posting Freak

Chambers are alive and breathing Freedom and Liberty 4 All..

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:42 pm 
Posting Freak

markzorb wrote:
No one should be bullied off the forum .....why be paranoid and think it so.....Spirited debate is all First Source taking charge Watcher not you at the helm anymore. Monad 37 talking through me at the moment. Kwhole . :D :D over and out.
ZorB.....is this what is meant by all of our thinking is programmed ....Happy 4th .
Mark

:roll:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:00 pm 
Posting Freak

hummm, going with an inspiration, I understand that channeling, can very much, be likened to the channeling we do with a radio or TV ... because we are in control, of the device we use to change channels ... or to TURN IT OFF! :D

so many ignore the fact that we are not only recievers, but transmitters as well... and just like a Ham radio, you can't do both at the same time ... so if you are tuned to a channel, most likely you are stuck into "receiving" mode ... and who really knows if what you may get transmitted is even received ??? You may believe that you are having a conversation with someone, when it turns out, it is just with your sub-conscious ... because, it has been plainly revealed, that the astral plane is still within the realms of the lower mind ... and very much a program within the HMS.

Even the belief that the near-infinite dimensions of the astral and mental planes are real is a comparison to the physical plane. I would suggest to you that what is in the purview of the human instrument, which includes the physical, emotional (astral) and mental densities or dimensions are all caught up in the HMS and suppression framework. It is not of the Sovereign Integral and it is therefore impermanent, existing in polarity, separation, and deception. In other words, it is a creation designed to conceal what you truly are. Answer 3 from James: PCI

so be aware of what "channel" you are on :wink: whether you are transmitting or receiving, and keep in mind (pun intended) that when you are talking to your SELF... IT has your very best interest in mind, and will not deceive you... and it won't get mis-directed or mis-understood, because you can't fool your SELF... that would be "all in your mind" :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:33 pm 
Posting Freak

The GSSC seems to be quite utilized by a lot of people in terms of religion and New Age. Let's reveal some of their erroneous concepts some of which are still used on this forum, but are programming of the HMS.

From the Creator Section, Q & A, Session 3, part of Answer 5.

Quote:
This glaring omission from the religious quarter of humanity is a reflection of how the religions of Earth object to, and/or misunderstand, the advance of science and technology. For example, DK never transmitted science in the context of genetics, and yet, within Lyricus, this is the nucleus knowledge. For DK, science was the consort of Antahkarana, triangles, or invocation (to name a few examples). It was not the science of the double helix. His conscious mind did not possess this vocabulary or knowledge, and therefore there was no way for him to speak directly to these topics.

Another interesting example, the concept of cloning is decisively absent in any of the esoteric works, and yet I can tell you quite candidly that the investigation into cloning will yield a very critical component to the discovery of the Grand Portal. Again, when scientific vocabulary and constructs are absent from a religious body of work, the text will tend to gravitate to the etheric or the moral. The former being highly subjective and therefore relatively immaterial, and the latter expressing the bias of control and is therefore limiting. The masters of the Great White Lodge did not intend this; they simply lacked vocabulary and understanding.

Here’s another example. If you examine the construct of the One World Religion, as defined by many different earth-based masters, including DK, you will see that this is not a description of the Grand Portal, or the post-Grand Portal convergence. It is instead an “echo” of the grand Portal that travels through the deceleration of vocabulary and language, and, as a result, is dressed in the cliché of oneness, unity, heaven on earth, return of the masters, the reign of justice, etc. These descriptions lack the integrated vision of the seven-fold forces or disciplines that will unite to bring about this discovery, and the resulting acceleration of humanity as it achieves entry onto the Sovereign Integral Network.

This is worthy of your contemplation. Vocabulary inhibits revelation more than any other device. This is why encoding and extra-sensory instruction is so vital.

What is interesting about this last quote is that we always have been one so to speak because we all come from the same Source. What we haven't done is allow that to be expressed through us being fully aware of it , without the static, interference, distractions and diversions of the personality/mind/intellect in its clamor for control.

Cathedral - CS&N

Last edited by Shayalana on Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:46 pm 
Posting Freak

Part of answer to Q4 in Creator section, Q & A, Session 3, in deprogramming yourself.

Quote:
With regard to the simplistic approach to cosmology as contained in the current WingMakers’ Material, this is done for several reasons. First it is not the purpose of these materials to teach the cosmology of the physical Grand Universe or the subtle fields of vibration known as the multiverse or multi-dimensional reality. There are books yet to come that will do this. The WingMakers’ Material is designed to inspire newly incarnated personalities to their earthly purpose – the discovery of the Grand Portal. It is one of many works that will have this impact. It is a signpost, not an encyclopedia of knowledge. It is a catalyst, not an expository of spiritual or cosmological information.

These WMM are "to inspire newly incarnated personalities to their earthly purpose." Lyricus and the Event Temples go deeper into it and the Evt Temples allows one to DO something for those who feel so inclined. I wonder, this new book coming out will it be one of the books that show the subtle fields of vibration ? Since its set in ancient times before all this tech maybe some of the characters will be able to do with their being what we now think only technology can do for us. Maybe this new book will show what it was like before we fell under the spell of the HMS or the process of the HMS shortly after we were deceived into it. I know, this is just speculation on my part but I really look forward to this new book for all the flashes of ancient times I have been having for some time now. It should be interesting for the encoding and how that will effect us.Gotta love this deprogramming. :wink: :lol:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:05 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
...In the sequencing of creation the internal begets the external and thus, no mote is required, unless of course, the creator is unsure of their creation. This is the key element to ponder.

I know there are those who will tell you that the universe is composed of an absolute and objective reality. After all, it is accurate that the sun is the center of the solar system for all who dwell upon earth. And while there are fixed rules about geography and spatial relationships, little else can be “nailed” down quite so definitely, even in the physical world – the densest of the assembled fields of vibration we call the multiverse.

However, as one casts their view beyond the MEST dimension (MEST – matter, energy, space, and time), they awaken to the realization that these superdimensions offer a subjective component that is acutely personal, malleable, and responsive. These fields of vibration support the primal impulse of the individuated and immortal consciousness that defines its reality in all worlds of its expression, including the MEST dimension. If not for the perceptual lag that MEST density necessitates, this creative flow would be clearly visible.

There is, as you know, a psychological condition sometimes referred to as consensus reality. If 5000 disciples of the Sacred Path said that Sirius’ heart center was our sun, and only 5 said it was not, consensus reality dictates the five contrarians are wrong or misguided. I ask you a simple question: Why would any teacher care to dictate or even weigh in on the consensus realities of MEST when MEST is simply a distant echo or artifact of the more vibrant worlds within the individual.

It is an observation of mine that the condition of MOTE is partly an outcome of the Hierarchy’s sequencing and emphasis of its dispensation of knowledge, and partly a product of how integral the personal and cosmic realms truly are.

These two realms are like conjoined twins with different personalities, minds, and temperaments, yet forced to walk as a single body. The body becomes the fixture of compromise, the garment of disorder. There is certain chaos or disorder in the conjoined worlds because like competing gravitational fields, they pull you in different directions.

Within Lyricus we have a phrase: What is within is without equal, and it arises from the smallest space where the First Vibration of the Unmanifest surges in the splendor of One World’s Grace. Here you are the Creator-Perceiver as well as the Perceiver-Creator, the one who determines fate and destiny. This you can control. This you can embody for all ages. What is within the MEST worlds, you can only give your energy and time to the transitory realities of the many or the few.

I am aware that I am being abstruse, and somewhat indifferent to your original question, but if you look carefully, you’ll see your answer – not so much in the literal text, but in the consciousness behind the words.

Creator Section, Q & A, Session 3, Part of Answer 2

***"In the sequencing of creation the internal begets the external ..."

***"What is within is without equal, and it arises from the smallest space where the First Vibration of the Unmanifest surges in the splendor of One World’s Grace."

***"Here you are the Creator-Perceiver as well as the Perceiver-Creator, the one who determines fate and destiny. This you can control. This you can embody for all ages. What is within the MEST worlds, you can only give your energy and time to the transitory realities of the many or the few."

Everything written here puts the responsibility for ours-elves squarely on each individuals shoulders. The onus is on us to assume what has always been ours, always....and in the process of realizing it the dross of the HMS just naturally falls away. And the bonus is that it effects everyone else too if not making it easier for them. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:35 am 
Posting Freak

Every day in every way the act of Freedom is leading us farther and farther away from the notion that all of our thinking is programmed ................for our greatest good the rationale that is merely an excuse ....no longer accepted by us....who are uniting our parallel realities despite our many diversities into One no longer just a fragment but the Whole .....I Live where You Live and visa versa.......Happy and Joyful......Have a great day.....and let no one connected to the HMS try to program you otherwise......something wonderful is going to happen today.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:19 am 
Posting Freak

This may be true,although it doesnt hurt anyone to rewire or reprogram what was programend into their being. Enabling someone doesnt always help a person to come to their fruitfulness. You have to wean them from their dependence-in to stop taking emotional hostiages.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:12 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
...There is, as you know, a psychological condition sometimes referred to as consensus reality. If 5000 disciples of the Sacred Path said that Sirius’ heart center was our sun, and only 5 said it was not, consensus reality dictates the five contrarians are wrong or misguided. I ask you a simple question: Why would any teacher care to dictate or even weigh in on the consensus realities of MEST when MEST is simply a distant echo or artifact of the more vibrant worlds within the individual...

Creator Section, Q & A, Session 3, Part of Answer 2

:wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:09 pm 
Posting Freak

I dont get you Man,what makes you Think that anyone is piggy backing upon your own thinking as a fragment of a parallel reality. Your cracking me up.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:56 pm 
Posting Freak

zoarastera wrote:
I dont get you Man,what makes you Think that anyone is piggy backing upon your own thinking as a fragment of a parallel reality. Your cracking me up.

It's good to laugh honey, however, I have no idea what you are talking about. Choice is a wonderful thing and I can see what yours is I feel your tone. Bless ya. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:38 am 
Posting Freak

it's all in our perspective ... piggy-backing or enhancing, what one member has to say ???
I not only appreciate it, when someone assist me to expand my personal BS ... especially when it helps me get more into alignment with the WMMs ...but - this is compassion, when we share either the "higher intelligence" that the materials offer, or we share the "personal wisdom" that our Individuated Consciousness allows us to comprehend that other's may struggle with... in a "language" (tone) that we are familiar with ... all that is required from any of us is an Open Mind, and some degree of trust ... even if it is only our OWN heart that we trust... it is connected to FSI and will resonate, when it discerns a universal truth, if it is allowed to enter a Neutral Heart :wink:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:55 pm 

some interesting quotes and references at the start of the thread.

although IMO it's same as always-

"ALL" is really "SOME" ....

yes, some thinking is programmed, for some more than others (ie: those who watch tv, lots more) and it's due to being in a society with advertising and population social controls (ie tavistock style programs)

so how do you know how much is programmed?

the older style dictatorships really made use of that kind of programming, and sometimes starting at an early age (ie- china under mao)

actually the ancient chinese society was amazing. the early dynasties ...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:02 pm 

the above message was channeled.

:)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:14 pm 
Posting Freak

Is it necessary for us to get one another ....before we are useful to not only First Source but each other as well.... ....am thinking this need to understand each other is causing more problems then it is worth.....what is necessary however is that we get ourselves...you might never get me and I you...but it does not matter....and all that is expected of us is that we allow each other the freedom to pursue the path that gets us back from where we started out as First Source Whole and not just a fragment.....would like to think out of our diversity is coming the Unity First Source is wanting from us.......Chamber 2 ....exit...entrance or as i expect both....am seeing here is the common ground we are looking for.....and no none of this is channeled...and yes something wonderful is happening...only joy at Work old friend.....embrace and lets sing and dance together.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:42 pm 
Posting Freak

robert_g wrote:
some interesting quotes and references at the start of the thread.

although IMO it's same as always-

"ALL" is really "SOME" ....

yes, some thinking is programmed, for some more than others (ie: those who watch tv, lots more) and it's due to being in a society with advertising and population social controls (ie tavistock style programs)

so how do you know how much is programmed?

the older style dictatorships really made use of that kind of programming, and sometimes starting at an early age (ie- china under mao)

actually the ancient chinese society was amazing. the early dynasties ...

Hi oba, good to hear from you, anything that appeals to the mind divorced from the direction of the Heart is programming. Thank you for allowing me to clarify that. And ya, TV, advertising and all of that consumer stuff is used to keep our attention on externals more that what treasure is within. And the Chinese had some pretty awesome philosphers who knew and expressed what treasure they found within themselves. Lao Tzu is one of my favs. :wink:

Cathedral - CS&N

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next