WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 244 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: DEATH
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:45 am 
Posting Freak

Why are so many afraid of something so UNNATURAL? Or... have so many become so complacent they assume this is the way it has always been? Well, it hasn't and it isn't natural. Death is a cop out of those who have failed to realize their true purpose and of being in charge of what they deem as their own life as a conduit of what IS life. Essentially we are immortal beings. Why do so few realize this?

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Post subject: Re: DEATH
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:55 am 
Posting Freak

Death is the underlying premise of all of those who have chosen the so called outside world as their means of determining how to live their lives. I guess if you chose from out there you get what out there gives you in its fleeting and transitory nature based on the ego. Our bodies are a result of the ego although we can refine it and eventually take it with us. How many will? How many even understand this or want too? It is a matter of perception , this I know and in this moment, this is mine. More to grow from with compassion and love....

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:57 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
I have found a wonder-full website, that explains what is happening, and the process... as explained by "assended masters"... you may enjoy it... it adds insights to what the WMs are presenting, and encourages us to BE all that we can be...while here...now.

http://www.illium.be/

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 3:04 pm 
Posting Freak

Shayalana wrote:
Death is the underlying premise of all of those who have chosen the so called outside world as their means of determining how to live their lives. I guess if you chose from out there you get what out there gives you in its fleeting and transitory nature based on the ego. Our bodies are a result of the ego although we can refine it and eventually take it with us. How many will? How many even understand this or want too? It is a matter of perception , this I know and in this moment, this is mine. More to grow from with compassion and love....

The lower nature is that of the ego which does not see beyond itself and has no conception of what lies within in terms of the soul , spirit and the Source of everyone. I do not condemn or judge the ego I know that for those who are unaware of their spiritual natures and their true Source they are at the mercy of the limited perceptions of their egos and it is no wonder so many are filled with such unhappiness, doubt and fear.

Quote:
...Going deeper into the nature of matter, Jesus explains that it is not eternal; it is subject to death and decay. Having been taught that sin equals death, Peter asks what is the sin of the world, as its destiny is death.

Jesus confirms that matter is not sinful, but that it does depend on us to transmute and spiritualize it. When we are without sin, the matter of our bodies and the world of matter around us will no longer be subject to sickness, decay, and death. We cause these things to arise by being untrue to our higher nature. Jesus further clarifies that sin is essentially an illusion. We create it, it is not part of the scheme of creation of Goddess-God. Nevertheless, until we overcome our tendencies, we have to live with the consequences- mortal bodies and a mortal earth.

THE SECRET TEACHINGS OF MARY MAGDALENE by Claire Namad & Margaret Bailey

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 4:05 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
...Going deeper into the nature of matter, Jesus explains that it is not eternal; it is subject to death and decay. Having been taught that sin equals death, Peter asks what is the sin of the world, as its destiny is death.

Jesus confirms that matter is not sinful, but that it does depend on us to transmute and spiritualize it. When we are without sin, the matter of our bodies and the world of matter around us will no longer be subject to sickness, decay, and death. We cause these things to arise by being untrue to our higher nature. Jesus further clarifies that sin is essentially an illusion. We create it, it is not part of the scheme of creation of Goddess-God. Nevertheless, until we overcome our tendencies, we have to live with the consequences- mortal bodies and a mortal earth.

This is where understanding and compassion come in. However, always keeping in mind that death is an illusion of such magnitude that the fear of it keeps us from truly and completely living the life we were meant to in these bodies.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:57 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
PAGE 10 (Of The Gospel of Mary)

1. Peter said to Mary:

2. 'Sister, we know that the Lord
loved you

3. differently from anyone else. Tell
us

4. if there were words he spoke to
you,

5. which we have not yet heard.'

6. And Mary answered Peter, saying,

7. 'I will now reveal to you

8. that which has not yet been made
known to you.

9. I had a vision of our Lord,

10. and I said unto him,

11. "Lord I see you now in a vision."

12. And he said unto me:

13. "Mary you are blessed,

14. for my appearance does not make you afraid.

15. Where the nous is , there lies the
treasure."

16. I replied to him,

17. "Lord when someone meets
you in a vision,

18. is it through our soul that we
are able to see you,

19. or is it through our spirit?"

20. And the Lord answered,

21. "Mary it is neither,

22. But it is the nous between the
two which sees the vision,

23. and it is this which makes us fully human."

Here, the nous is brought into full focus. The nous is the mind in the heart, that centre of intelligence which includes intuition and sensibility within its compass. Jesus speaks of it as the point between the soul and the spirit. It connects our head and our heart centres via the antahkaranah, the rainbow bridge which links Heaven and Earth, but it is centred in the heart. If we remember that the soul is the first, pristine body of the indwelling spirit (it has to be kept pristine)- the spirit that is the 'little spark' which has come down to Earth to learn to grow into a fully-fledged spiritual being (an apt description, because we do develop wings [emphasis mine])- we can understand that they seem to be virtually one. But they are not one until the mystical marriage has taken place, which can only happen after soul ascension has been accomplished.

The spark of spirit, our true self, is wrapped in many bodies, many dense layers or skins, we have to penetrate each one before we can find it and release it. The question arises as to who is the 'I' that strives to find the spirit, if the spirit is our true self. The answer in simplistic form, is that the 'I' which is our consciousness is a mirror image which must reverse if it is to become 'fully human'. The 'little spark constantly calls the miror image back home. We find our way home to our spirit through our soul. This is why it is so vital to nurture our soul, according it high honour and ministering to it so that we might find our way to the Source, the spirit.

Therefore the nous does lie with the soul (The eye of the vision is in the soul', lines 2-3, page 1), bu it is also the connecting point between the soul and spirit, the magical doorway. This is why Jesus tells us, 'Where the nous is , there lies the treasure.' Nevertheless, we ourselves have to make the connection; we have to marry the soul and the spirit via our own aspiration and free will. It is a procedure we must initiate-it is not done for us (emphasis mine).Of course, when at last the soul opens the magical doorway and fully admits the light of the spirit, then we become 'fully human'. We become a God-woman or God-man, the perfect being Goddess-God envisaged when we were first created or breathed forth from the Godhead, rather than the reverse or mirror image, the 'beast-man' or beast-woman' which we are until our soul ascends to meet and marry our spirit. Therefore, the soul (Beauty) leads forth the 'beast' (our unrealized self) through the magic door or mirror (the nous) so that it becomes the glorious God-being.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 1:06 pm 
Posting Freak

Definitions from various sources of the Antahkarana. Perhaps, the best one would be from one's own inner contemplation. :wink: :D

ANTAHKARANA (antar = middle of interior + karana = cause, instrument, doing). http://www.geocities.com/netglossary/#A

http://fusionanomaly.net/antahkarana.html

http://www.fortunecity.com/roswell/lead ... /antah.htm

http://hallsofreiki.com/antahkarana.html

http://www.antahkaranasociety.org/index.html

http://www.selftransform.net/

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:05 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
Chamber Seventeen Poetry

Memories Unbound

I have this memory
of lying atop a scaffold of tree limbs
staring out to the black, summer blanket
that warms the night air.
I can smell cedar burning in the distance
and hear muted voices praying in song and drum.
I cannot lift my body or turn my head.
I am conscious of bone and muscle
but they are not conscious of me.
They are dreaming while I am caught
in a web of exemptible time.

My mind is restless to move on.
To leave this starlit grave site and dance with
my people around huge fires
crackling with nervous light.
To join hand with hand to the rhythm of drums
pounding their soft thunder
in monotone commandments to live.

I can only stare up at the sky
watching, listening, waiting
for something to come and set me free
from this mournful site.
To gather me up in arms of mercy
into the oblivion of Heaven's pod.
I listen for the sound of my breath
but only the music of my people can be heard.
I look for the movement of my hands
but only wisps of clouds
and crescent light move
against raven's wings.

Sometimes when this memory peeks through
my skin it purges the shoreward view.
It imposes on the known predicament
with a turbulent bliss
that bleeds defiance to the order.
There is certain danger in the heritable ways
of my people who send me the chatoyant skin
humbled and circumscribed.
My white appetite leached of earthly rations.
Misplaced to the darshan of the devil,
the very same that
maneuvered my people to reservations ñ
the ward of the damned.
(At least I have no memories of a reservation).

Perhaps it is better
to lay upon this mattress of sticks
with my wardrobe of feathers and skins
chanting in the wind.
Perhaps it would be better still
to be set atop the cry shed and burned
so prodigal memories would have
no home to return to.

I have this memory
of escaping the pale hand
of my master that feeds me
scraps of lies and moldy bread.
My skin yearns for lightness,
but it is the rope that obliges.

I have this memory
of holding yellow fingers,
large and round, dripping with ancient legacies.
Of seeing the rounded belly of Buddha
smiling underneath a pastoral face
in temples that lean against a tempest sky.

I have this memory
of dreaming to fly.
Stretching out wings that are newly attached
with string-like permanence
only to fall in the blunted arms of obscurity.

I have this memory
of seeing my face in a mirror
that reflects a stranger's mind and soul.
Knowing it to be mine, I looked away
afraid it would become me alone.
I am patchwork memories searching for a nucleus.
I am lost words echoing in still canyons.
I am a light wave that found itself
darting to earth unsheathed
seeking cover in human skin.

Afterwards

I've set loose the guards that
stand before my door.
I've let cells collide in suicide
until they take me.
If there were stories left to tell
I would hear them.

Behind the waterfalls of channeled panic
spilling their prideful progeny
I can stay hidden in the noise.
Being invisible has its cameo rewards.
It also keeps visible the durable lifeform
murmuring beneath the wickedness.
This is truly the only creature I care to know,
with luminous ways of sweet generosity that suffers
in the untelling universe
of the unlistening ear.

When I am found out ñ after I am gone ñ
by a stranger's heart whose drill bit
is not dulled by impersonation,
I will open eyes, peel away skin,
awaken the heart's coma.
I will set aside the costumed figure
and redress the host
so its image can be seen in mirrors
I set forth with words bugged by God.
When these words are spoken,
another ear is listening on the other side
beaming understanding
like lasers their neutral light.

The common grave of courage holds us all
in the portal of singularity,
the God-trail of rebeginning.

Somehow, so seldom, words and images
thrust their meaning into heaven and conquer time.
But when they do,
they become the abracadabra
of the sacred moment.
The pantomime of the public's deepest longing.

Afterwards,
the improbable eyelid glances open,
the skin folds away,
and the heroic eye awakens and remains alert.
Afterwards, the words eat the flesh and leave behind
the indigestible bitterness.
The emotional corpse shed,
an insoluble loneliness.
The cast of separation.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:25 pm 
Posting Freak

The mark of `the beast`is of those who cannot or will not see beyond the dominance of the ego. And as James has stated elsewhere they will be mercifully reincarnated on a parallel earth attuned to their frequencies and allowed to go at their own pace there. Merciful indeed, and I am glad.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:50 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
The spark of spirit, our true self, is wrapped in many bodies, many dense layers or skins, we have to penetrate each one before we can find it and release it.

These many bodies are also akin to the 7 seals or what most refer to as chakras and the rise of the kundalini is what pierces each of them and opens them up for release and understanding. However, this is multidimensional , same as the Energetic Heart is akin to the rainbow bridge . Cool. :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:20 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
PAGE 11 (THE GOSPEL OF MARY)

1. "When we become fully human,

2. we become one whole body

3. of light.

4. The 'One' breath.

5. When we join that 'One' breath

6. we become whole;

7. we become 'at-one'.

8. The breath conjoins

9. life-death-life

10. at the midpoint

11. which is the heart,

12. called the noon of our being.

13. This is where the nous lies.

14. We are all aspects of life,

15. of 'One" being,

16. of 'One" whole.

17. All aspects of life

18. have to be overcome.

19. It is true that everything

20. in our physical structure

21. is composed and will
decompose

22. But we can overcome this process".

The teaching on the nous is further expounded. This magical doorway (the nous) between the soul and the spirit is the mind-in-the-heart, the point of peace within. Most importantly, we discover its location through our breath. Our breath is indeed magical and deeply sacred, 'celestial fire' or prana. Our breath is the key.

This 'vision within the soul' which is the nous or heart-mind not only can see and be seen ( it sees the vision and the vision is seen), it can hear and be heard. First we start to listen to it by listening to, and gently focusing on, our own breath. The gentle rhythmic sound of our breathing, if listened to in reverence as an act of prayer, will take us into the Silence, 'becoming the breath of Silence'. Once this has happened, we will be able to hear in the highest and truest sense. Our inner faculties will spring into life.

This is the teaching of the first page of Mary's gospel. It explains why Jesus repeats: "Those who have ears (those who will allow themselves to open the ears of the heart-mind), let them hear." Jesus encourages us to take his teaching into our heart, not just to listen to it and remember it with our intellect. We have to learn it 'by heart'.

Jesus calls the nous or the heart-consciousness, 'the noon of our being'. We ascend from this point, whether it is at death or whether we embrace the great adventure of soul ascension whilst still living in our physical bodies.

Interestingly, the ancients said that souls descending into matter always came down at midnight, the mirror image or reverse of the point of noon, just as matter is the reverse of the essence of Goddess-God and our earthly personalities are the reverse image of the 'little spark' of our spirit. This midnight descent took place shortly before the soul was born as a baby onto the Earth. The full Moon or noon was seen as the saving grace of midnight, the feminine Christ Being in the sky (Mary) who shines down on us from the heavens to remind us that we need never be afraid of the powers of night or darkness. The Moon is the mystic sign of her grace.

Jesus confirms that the powers of darkness (decay and decomposition) can be overcome by the spirit, and that death on all levels is an illusion that can be transcended.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:28 am 
Posting Freak

What I love about this thread is that most are either afraid of DEATH or those who seem to have an opinion about everything else don't know enough to be able to post and probably because they are afraid too. So many afraid of an illusion they never questioned or examined because of the emptiness of FEAR. So many like a donkey with a carrot dangling in front of them too distracted by the superficial and mundane and what they see on TV to have the wherewithall to challenge most the most basic of beliefs. Why is that not LIFE? Sigh... oh well... :lol:NEXT!!!!!!!!!

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:11 pm 
Posting Freak

Quote:
PAGE 12

1. "All that is composed

2. is of the elements,

3. and our attachment

4. is to this structure.

5. Dissociate your soul

6. from matter.

7. Once the two are apart

8. the ascend can begin.

9. The breath sustains the soul

10. and gives it life,

11. and it is this which

12. detaches you from matter.

13. It is through the
nous that we
see,

14. for it is the eye of the vision

15. within the soul.

16. And it is with the vision

17. of the
nous that we overcome

18. the without, within."

Jesus explains the necessity for us to realize that we are not matter, nor are we driven by the exigencies of matter, before we can begin the process of soul ascension. When he teaches that the soul must dissociate itself from matter and that 'Once the two are apart, the ascent can begin,' he does not mean that the soul has to detach itself from matter as in death. The sway of matter involves many realms other than just the outermost physical level. It is at these subtle planes of being that the soul must rise above the confusion and downward pull of matter, forbidding the encroachment of its identity. Then the soul can begin its flight into freedom. It is the breath which conjoins the soul and the spirit and which leads us to the nous between the two, and the breath, lighter than a feather, which can help us to realize our true nature, our otherness from matter. Then the vision of the nous is unveiled, and the power of illusion emanating from matter is overcome.

THE SECRET TEACHINGS OF MARY MAGDALENE by Claire Nahmad & Margaret Bailey

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:54 pm 
Posting Freak

http://web.archive.org/web/200102040801 ... m/non.html
Quote:
WHERE ARE YOU GOING TO SPEND ETERNITY?
Only you can answer that. Read the question once again. I plead with you, do not continue until you have come to terms with this all-important question.

Our country may have been a death-denying culture as recently as the 1960's. What concerns me a great deal more than that is that the majority are still a Christ-rejecting people.....especially so in these closing years of the twentieth century. But since when do thinking people like you take their cues from the majority? You have certainly read far enough in this book to know what it means to become a Christian. I ask you directly, have you become one?

To be a death-denying individual is not nearly as tragic as being a Christ-rejecting individual. One simply means you'd rather not talk about it, which is fine. The other means you refuse to believe it, which could be final. Before you decide to die like that, better remember the "certain rich man" Jesus talked about. While he was alive, he didn't believe either. He does now.

cLeaning the Feat of jesUS...(sp?)
http://web.archive.org/web/200102040918 ... aning.html

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:19 pm 
Posting Freak

one of our highly respected cyber friends, Kent Steadman (http://www.cyberspaceorbit.com/) had a massive heart attack yesterday and died. One thing about death, it is final.

How would you act differently if you knew it was coming, or how would you treat someone differently if you knew they would soon be crossing over into that reality? I hope none...we are all just one step away from that door...into the unknown.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:47 pm 
 WWW  Profile

death follows me. Decisions are best when i keep death in the front of my mind. Do you think this is a game, people die when they type words like this.

I am living only to be reborn again? Will i find what it takes to freely leave this virtual reality. I really do like it here, now that i know some secrets. Can i collect enough virtue, to excel in the afterlife to reincarnate in a place of leisure like the one, like the body have now. those seem to be material questions to me, i really like living in great form in a nice house with a nice family and nice things, do i really want more things, no just a better body :twisted: .

I must do what jesus and a few others did through an impeccable use of individual energy. To fully activate my body means to burn the fire from within. To tranform into light. This is a proper death without any sufferings of getting caught in the chains or wheels of reincarnation. To gather enough force to consciously be propelled into a higher state of being.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 12:24 am 

Death, is about the unknown, however on some level, without death, how could one know what life is?

Death is an initiation into a new phase of being, a passageway if you will, for without the death of old, where is room for the new to grow?

~We Fly by the House Jacks

"Zorba the Buddha" ~Osho~

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 7:49 am 

hiyas all...(((all)))...

we are caught up in a process which moves in two directions...

one direction is the identity of self as a divine individual which lacks uniqueness of individuality and therefore craves uniqueness which personality represents...

the other direction is personality which moves with the soul and craves identity...

personality is the counter of the seconds...the experiencer of time/space...

divine identity is a potential of the I AM fragment released from First Source just as personality is created and placed in the genetics for the divine identity to aquire or fuse with...

so is the process of evolution moving from two directions...the future and the past...one aspect of self can see all directions while the other aspect of self is limited to but two directions of this flow...the present and the past...

when the invisible bridge is built between the two aspects of self...then self finds wholeness...

it but requires personality to agree and allow while the divine self accomplishes...this equates to worthiness...allowing is worthiness...at least in the terms of time contained in a life in the flesh in the NOW...

Live in the Light...

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:25 pm 
Posting Freak

I thank all who are contributing to this thread. Thank you very much, I most appreciate it. My intention with doing this thread is too embrace the concept of death. In otherwords, it is to question it and with what comes from that ... go beyond it. Our bodies are fashioned in such a way that as instruments of the greater Source from whence we come, they were originally intended to live very, very, very, long lives aquiring wisdom from experience in those very long explortory lives. I am interested in and welcome whatever information supports the original intention and purpose of our awesome and miraculous if not magical human instruments. Many, if not yet reremembered and known, have transcended and therefore transmuted their bodies to the degree where they could take the refinedness of them with them to other realms or dimensions. This is my interest and purpose too. As someone I know once said, "Death is the failure of living." ( Anne-Marie Bennstrom)I am still contemplating this after so many years and watching so many give it up... living that is... :wink: :D

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:32 pm 
Posting Freak

Our bodies, wait ... and listen ... for instruction from the us of us. The us of us wait...and listen... to our bodies...to see ...if they joyously respond to what is coming from the us of us. :roll:

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:34 pm 
Posting Freak

Our DNA absolutely depends on the 'right' instructions from our heart of hearts and conscious awareness to unleash its awesome power of the waiting unknown.

Cathedral - CS&N

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:51 am 

hiyas all...(((all)))...

each have their own unique concepts of what is taking place currently...this includes the question of if the body moves forward in our progress into eternity or not...

there are aspects of self that progresses into eternity from this experience...soul...personality...divine identity...also of interest is the angels which volunteered to assist the individual personality and remain in assistance to this same individual personality in eternity...

my personal and unique concept of the body and if it moves into eternity is that it does not...it turns to dust...it is the house of the beast nature...it holds not only the codes of transformation but the codes of the beast nature which argues with the divine nature...the beast nature turns to dust...

a new form is given to personality in a co-creative process between it and the divine identity...the next form is referred to as the morontia form...this form consists of over 570 progressive transformations, you ascend from the material to the spiritual estate...

it is basically a progressive synchrony with the morontia life which requires re-keyed or advance-tuned bodies to experience phases of existance between us and the spirit realms...

each individual is educated and guided through the process on the morontia worlds or mansion worlds as has been referred to them by Paul in the christain bible...

but again...this is but my own concepts and by the way you can find them in the Urantia Book...

the Urantia Book is but statements of truths by angels and others in the release of the 4th epocal truth which is designed to assist us in understanding what is taking place on this planet and more...the statements are made and the truth is but seen through the prism of the one that states them...

an angel is an individual which holds a portion of truth and will advance as more experiences of eternity unfold...so then an angel provides a stepped up account just above what a human might experience to date...

so you would say that the truth presented is a prism of view...there are higher truths which unfold a greater view...

Live in the Light...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:35 am 
Posting Freak

ya know...as I ponder this...I wonder, why we are not given any information about the next life at all... have you noticed that...I think there is more in the bible than in the WMM about an "after life"... the WMMs tell us that all "life" is being played out simultaneously so in actuality there is only ONE life...that spans 5.2 million years...in Earth time. eh?

I think we can all agree (except for a few) that the transformation is about the soul being integrated with the body...and this is where it picks up its "individuality or personality" and that, at the least, is what is immortal...so the question is...which "personality" of the thousands is immortal? and the logical conclusion is the personality that "transforms" eh? Of course, we understand that the DNA carries memories of other lifetimes, so all memories of lives are immortal... but what about "progression" from an evolutionary perspective... is this as good as it gets...a frail body, subject to disease...that crumbles to dust?

Is this the body that multiverses when it steps through the grand portal?

We certainly have all the Proof we need that the body "dies"... we can watch it happen within our own families...yet there is "new" research that tells us the body is capable of regeneration, and was designed to live for hundreds of years...a simple adjustment in our diets, allow even the spiritually ignorant person a better quality of life...and we have evidence that up until just recently, the life expectancy of the human was extended over the centuries that America has been keeping records...from an average of 47 years to the mid 80s... yes a lot of that has to do with reducing physical hardships...but our mental stress has equaled or surpassed that threshold for pain...the last report that I read, said that there were sixty thousand people over 100 years old living independently in the US alone...and that only 15% of them needed assistance living

Quote:
In 2006, 37 million people age 65 and over lived in the United States, accounting for just over 12 percent of the total population. Over the 20th century, the older population grew from 3 million to 37 million. The oldest-old population (those age 85 and over) grew from just over 100,000 in 1900 to 5.3 million in 2006.

having not only studied the field, but made gerontology my "profession"... I can't tell you I don't especially want to live beyond 80 unless I am in great health and have money in the bank...and if that were true, why would I want to die at all?

considering the information we have about the entity, it is an immortal fragment of God... if that fragment "infused / integrated" itself into the HI... why oh why does anyone think that it would NOT be immortal?

Is it because that is what we have been told our entire lives?... it that a solid part of your Belief System ? remember what the mind "conceives" it will achieve... if we THINK we are going to die...then we will.

does that mean that if we THINK we are going to live forever, in the body (or some form of it) we will?

That is for you to decide...but ask yourself, why the entire focus of the WMMs is directed at a "transformation" that activates "dormant" DNA and that it can choose a model of existence ( or dimension) in which to experience Life and that the Ultimate experience is that of HI/SE (synthesis) that has transformed into a Lightbody, that exists in the fifth dimension? Are we NOT expecting the "shift" that allows for a fifth dimensional experience on life...right NOW?

Quite frankly, I don't care what you choose to believe...I do not cling to "logic" for my understanding...especially when it is based upon histories...but even a logical conclusion would lead to the fact that the WMMs are suggesting that the body, can be transformed, and that it can be infused with the Immortal soul...and that "they" can "multi verse" ... or exist in many dimensions...including timeless ness...and in a more immaterial form... so go figure.

for me it is a no-brainer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:11 pm 

hiyas all...(((all)))...

where is it taught that the human instrument will survive this planetary reality membrane?...

"The human instrument is a composite of mental, emotional, and physical capabilities linked together to form a vehicle for the entity consciousness to experience planetary life. The human instrument evolves to better fit the needs of the entity. The entity transforms from a pure vibratory, individualized expression of First Source, to a Sovereign Integral who has created its own experiential reality, and re-defined itself by the planetary experiences therein."

and of course you can find more information on the HI within the wingmaker's data...yet nothing about surviving to move into the inner dimensions...

there is transformation of the HI and such but nothing about surviving this reality...

if you have found information about such a thing where did you find this information?...<smile>...

Live in the Light...

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:51 pm 
Posting Freak

easily overlooked because of GM programing,learned behavior and personal belief systems the human mind can not comprehend the higher purpose ...it doesn't "register" these hints... but they are everywhere, so that after you really study the materias, to the point where you can discern, when they are talking about the pre-transformed and the post transformed entity and or HI, they remain embedded... here are some examples, mingled through out the material that stand out >
First Philo
Quote:
This transformation of the entity is the pathway into wholeness and the recognition that the entity model of expression is a composite of forms and the formless that is unified in one energy, one consciousness. When the fragments are aligned and inter-connected, the entity becomes the instrument that facilitates Source Reality expansion. Thus, the entity does not ascend from the time-space universes, but rather coalesces into a state of wholeness whereby its sovereign expression can assist in the expansion, or in a different context, the descent, of Source Reality into the time-space universes.

Quote:
Through the ongoing application of these life principles, Source Intelligence increasingly becomes the identity of the entity, and the entity becomes the identity of the human instrument. Thus, identity is transformed, and in the wake of this transformation, the Sovereign Integral unifies the human instrument with the entity, and the entity with Source Intelligence. It is this unification and shifts of identity that is the explicit purpose in expressing the life principles of the Sovereign Integral. If there is any other intention or objective these principles will remain misunderstood and their catalytic powers dormant.

Second Philo
Quote:
This transformation of the entity is the pathway into wholeness and the recognition that the entity model of expression is a composite of forms and the formless that is unified in one energy, one consciousness. When the fragments are aligned and inter-connected, the entity becomes the instrument that facilitates Source Reality expansion. Thus, the entity does not ascend from the time-space universes, but rather coalesces into a state of wholeness whereby its sovereign expression can assist in the expansion, or in a different context, the descent, of Source Reality into the time-space universes.

Third Philo
Quote:
In reality, if you are within a human instrument, you are immortal light consciousness gathered from the same substance as First Source. You were born of this substance, and you will never die from it. It is not possible to discard or revoke this most pure of vibrations that is your core identity. Deep inside of you there is no doubt of this truth. There is only the question of why you were individuated.

Lyricus:
Quote:
Teacher: The God-Fragment injects divine perspective to the human instrument. It enables the soul carrier to become the soul’s vision in service to First Source. In doing this, the human instrument is transformed.

Quote:
...the God-Fragment within you chooses to expose its energies to a human instrument that has invited it to share its vision and understanding. Once it is invited, it will monitor the response of the human instrument to its presence. If the invitations are repeatedly extended, the God-Fragment will continue to materialize as an infused, spirit-led consciousness that directs the human instrument in its earthly mission.

Quote:
Student: It sounds like the God-Fragment takes over. Is that how it is?

Teacher: The God-Fragment injects divine perspective to the human instrument. It enables the soul carrier to become the soul’s vision in service to First Source. In doing this, the human instrument is transformed."

FAQs:
Quote:
Both the animating force and the bodies within which this force expresses are not of this earth. What you call humans, we call Sovereign Entities of the Central Universe (SECU -- pronounced SeeQue). SECUs are the alpha and omega. They are not time-bound nor restrained by the adornments of bodies. They are the primal form finished and honed to the perfection of their creator, and in this, we are all the same.

Read the Rising Heart again...look for it...that is where the Lightbody is "developed"... and prepared for the "shift" to the fifth dimension, and keep in mind, that you will never get "there", if you don't know where you are going... the blueprint is laid out in the materials... and no where is "death" mentioned.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 244 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next