WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1198 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 48  Next
 Post subject: A Science and Technology Thread
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 4:56 pm 
Posting Freak

I am starting this thread for the posting of issues concerning science and i am starting with quantum physics because with having a semblance of understanding of this, you will have the very foundation of everything that exists in the material realm. As far as Philosophy is concerned I find Quantum Physics the most facinating if not mysterious. It demands everything of you to grasp it and pulls out of you things you didn't know could exist and then it leaves you pondering and wondering what the hell just happened.

Some of these articles may appear long, please understand this is not a thread of instant gratification, quick solutions, or everything handed to you on a silver platter. It is catalytic,besides, for those who really want to know, they will make an effort to learn and take the time to do so, however that is . Enjoy!

[Edited on 15-7-2005 by Shayalana]

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Last edited by Shayalana on Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2005 5:26 pm 
Posting Freak

Surfing the web, I found this article on this website:http://ramtha.com/html/community/teachings/Observer_and_Energy.pdf

"“My reality is only equal to my runaway thinking.
But what if I were to sit down, still, in one moment,
and ask myself what want I from this life? What is
it that I have never known? What is it I have never
experienced? What about myself?”
— Ramtha

The Observer Collapses
the Fields of Energy
Excerpt from:
A Beginner’s Guide to Creating Reality
Third Edition
JZK Publishing, a Division of JZK, Inc.
Copyright © 1998, 2000, 2004 JZ Knight

Now what is divine in you? What is divine in you is consciousness and energy
being frozen through the mechanics of a human brain. It is called the Observer.
And where is the Observer? The Observer is inside of your head.
Now if you have the power to create reality, it means that you have the power to affect
this field, this field right here [the bands around the body]. And what is this field? All of
this [seven levels] in different stages all the way back up to here [Point Zero]. And what is it
about you that can affect the field? If you are this entity here [Observer] and you are having
a thought right here [frontal lobe], then you are affecting this field around you. How do you
do that? All matter, all mass — what you are sitting on, what you are wearing, what your
body is made up of — is made up of subatomic particles. How many of you have heard of
atoms? Do you not find it interesting that atoms and Adam sound the same, the first man,
the first particle? Those particles — What do you think an atom looks like? It has a nuclei;
correct? Don’t go to sleep. What is composed in the nuclei? Protons. What else? What else?
What is inside a proton? Quark. So where did they come from? Right here [sixth plane]
is the quark field. Down here is the proton field [fifth plane]. Down here [fourth plane] is
the closure of the nuclei. And all down here [first, second, and third planes] is the racing
of matter and antimatter, what is called electrons and positrons. So all an atom is is the
availability of potential.
If you unfurl an atom at its nucleus level, you have an atomic bomb. How many of you
know the power of an atomic bomb? Isn’t it interesting that the energy comes from that
which is hidden? The smaller the particle, the more powerful the energy. Did it ever occur
to you, beginners, where that energy came from? Perhaps the energy that is unfurled in the
splitting of the nucleus is really splitting apart this coiled energy that has been tightened
down through the slowing of time. Does that make logic to you? Is that a nice philosophy?
Because if you rupture it, the kind of energy that you get is the sort of energy that is
common on these levels. And that is what an atom is. All it is is that which is hidden, seven
levels of reality in a particle.
Fig. 15: Collapse of the Energy Wave into a Particle
Now what affects the atom? Why? If all matter is made up of atoms, how did it get
there? All an atom is is atmospheres of other planes coagulated and closed. Are they
sensitive? Well, if we have a nuclei here and then we have the outer shell here and we have
orbiting electrons, positrons, that then means that every electron that moves around this
atom moves around this atom because we allow it to move around the atom. And how is it
that we allow? We take it for granted. In other words, you are the Observer. If you focused
on this particular particle, this atom, if you focused on its electrons, you could reverse the
spin of the electrons around this atom. Why could you do that? Because that is your divine
nature. If you are supposed to evolve and to make known the unknown, what is the faculty
in you that is responsible for doing it? It is focused consciousness. When you have a thought
and if you were to focus on this atom by adding electrons or taking them away, you would
change the nature of its energy.
Why? The field that exists between you and I you don’t see, and because you don’t
see it it is doing this. It is in motion, momentum. The moment you stop to look at the
atmosphere between you and I, you start to see little lights. How many of you have seen
those? You have? Well, so someone told you that was just something happening with your
eyeball? That is not anything happening with your eyeball. Those little lights are, in effect,
this energy wave collapsing into a particle with an orbital light, which is called the electron.
The moment you stop focusing on the invisible field, the lights disappear and then all you
see is what you are looking at in the near distance, you to I, I to you. As long as you ignore
this field, it stays inert, meaning you don’t activate it, so it stays status quo. The moment
that you focus on what is hidden, you unveil what is hidden.
Now consciousness and energy creates the nature of reality. Any solid object is made
solid by the creator of that object, and the creator of that object agrees that it is solid, so it
stays solid. But the truth is when you go to sleep tonight, your bedroom will disappear or it
will fuzz out and the light in your refrigerator will fade, because the moment that you go to
sleep you are no longer observing your room, and the moment you no longer observe your
room, it fuzzes out. How many of you agree? That is the way it is.
Now then how is it that you can open one little eyelid and gaze around the room and
see everything the way it is supposed to see? Who determines that it is going to be that
way? How many of you say you do? You are correct. But what if you woke up one morning
and saw that you were in the twenty-third universe? What would happen to your room?
Well, it depends. You see, this is a trap, because if you woke up thinking you were in the
twenty-third universe and knew absolutely that you were there, you would be there. It
would be very clear. The moment you asked yourself what happened to my room, you
would wake up. Have you got it? Now you are so powerful that whatever you put here
[frontal lobe], no matter if it is trash or divinity, it affects energy.
Whatsoever you think is either freeing energy up from its past or collapsing it into its
future. This is energy. What happens when we focus on it? It becomes mass. What happens
when we forget about it? Party time. This is the way it works. Now down here you have a
fabulous atmosphere of all these potentials, but what happens and the reason people stay
on the same timeline incarnation after incarnation after incarnation is because what they
have done is they have given their conscious power over to the needs of their body. And so
what they do, they are born into a body who is genetically predisposed to be a certain way.
And so they allow the body to grow up and have its way. The body is on genetic automatic
pilot. Are you with me? How many of you are still with me?
Now as long as the body is on automatic pilot, it means that everything is set for your
life. Nothing is moving in and out of it; it is all set. So you go day in and day out allowing
your body to create reality. Now what does your body know about creating reality? It knows
only to survive and that it needs food to survive and that it needs sleep and that it needs to
be urinated, it needs to have its waste removed from it, and after rest it is rejuvenated. That
is what it knows. That is called survival. Most people, although highly educated, never get
beyond the level of survival in their life. They never move into free space of creativity so
magic, as it is termed, never happens to them. If the body and the brain are operating on a
day-to-day life, then what is tomorrow going to bring? You know what tomorrow is going
to bring because you have lived millions of tomorrows, so your tomorrow is just your past.
And if you go to school and you learn all of this knowledge, all it is is memorized theory.
And the only reason you learn that is so that you can make a living to feed your body. How
many of you understand?
So now if you are magnetically attracted to another person, you may never have been
ever attracted to this Spirit before but you are attracted to this body type. And why? Because
the body type is equal to the body type and complements the one that you have. There is
a magnetic resonance involved. So you have relationships and you have copulation; then
you bear children. What kind of children are you going to have? You are going to have
children that are slightly improved from you, but are they born with an ability to intuitively
create or are they needing to be educated in order to create? So now how many lives do
you think you have lived like this to where you have just allowed your body to dictate your
life? Infinite.
So why is magic so important? Because magic never happens openly to those who are
living a life dictated by their genetics. Why? Because it is the Observer in us, it is the Spirit
in us, that has the power to reveal what is hidden, not the body. But if we are weak and
live only for our material self, we never develop the focus necessary to unveil the distance
between you and I into a reality. So you want to get away from this life? You think it is so
terrible? It is a blessing because no matter if you die tonight, you are going to be born back
into this existence. And what kind of parents are you going to come back to? Those that
are equal to your level of acceptance now. And so then you are going to be born again. This
body and this brain are going to die, and all of its cognitive memory will perish with it. And
so now you are in a brand-new body that you have to go about learning again and are a little
uncertain about its genetic programming.
So you won’t remember this life. And you think this is bad and you want to get out
of this life, but you are just jumping into another fire. And do you know how many times
you have been doing it? For eons. Let us say safely that you have been on a static progress
since forty thousand years ago. And so who is responsible for all of this technology? A
few people. And why did they bring about such technology? Because those beings had
an ability that you are going to learn, you are going to be inspired, and you are going to
develop. It is the ability of imagination to take knowledge and put it together in building
blocks of thoughtful creativity and then to be possessed of that thought. If you are
possessed of such an imagination for a period of time and your level of acceptance is that
you accept it, that thought is going to affect this field and what used to be will dissolve
and move into a liquid state. Imagination will re-effect this state and it will coagulate, not
as it used to be but as it will be.
Spiritual people are the people who have led discovery. Spiritual people have been
the philosophers of old that have given to you and your generations the groundwork of a
philosophy that always talks about what is hidden within the individual. And it has only
been a few sparkled through every civilization that have made an indent on the culture
as a whole. But you were not responsible for the microchip. You were not responsible
for the physics of the microchips. You were not the creator of rupturing the nuclei of an
atom, nor were you the entity who created telepathic uses in the form of a telephone. You
did not create the microwave. You did not create the television. You did not create the
automachine. You did not weave the carpet that you are sitting upon. So what did you do?
You worked for them.
Now when we wake up consciously, there comes a moment that we know. I had my
moment and you will have yours. And in that moment we are suddenly separated from our
ignorance and uplifted into a mist of freedom. It is called knowingness. The moment that
you know that your focused thought affects life, when you really know that is the moment
that you will start to take care to discipline your thinking, because if this runs away with
you it will destroy you. If the Spirit is awakened in it, it will liberate you. Joy is not being
physical. Joy is being the lord of the physical, not its slave.
So if you have created everything in your life, people, you are responsible for everything
you have done for yourself. You are responsible for your successes and your failures, and it
was you who determined they were successes or failures. If you were the person responsible
for your happiness or your depression, it was you who chose to feel those ways, and it was
as simple as that and always has been.
The moment that you know that your mind can shift this and accelerate it, the moment
you know that, your life changes in that moment. And how does it change? It says, “Now I
know the power was within me, that whatsoever I think, I create. My reality is only equal
to my runaway thinking. But what if I were to sit down, still, in one moment, and ask myself
what want I from this life? What is it that I have never known? What is it I have never
experienced? What about myself? If I use less than a tenth of my brain, what must I do to
activate the rest of it? And what far potential would I possess if indeed I could do that?”
Now you make a list. What would you want to do? If your life could be longer and
you could change anything according to what you are thinking and according to your
acceptance, how different would you be today? Vastly different, vastly different, because
at that moment then, you would understand that the brain operates on flashes of pictures,
holograms, and that every time they flash we call this thinking, and that every time it
flashes it occupies this space right here [frontal lobe], and every time it flashes from this
point here it is affecting this field.
What if then I could draw a thought, and what if I could hold that thought right
here for a deliberate period of time, would the same law apply to a deliberate use of the
Observer’s principle in creating reality? Indeed it will, because the moment you hold it
here with utter acceptance is the moment you change your timeline. Everything starts
to change into a flux. What you dream here, what you hold here [frontal lobe], when
you get up your life will start to fall apart and you will say, “This is not what I saw.” Yes,
it is what you saw because as everything falls apart, what we are saying is if we could
dismantle the particles in a table, the table would disappear and what we would have
would be a radiant light-field where the table once was. That is change, is it not? So how
constricted is your life? The life that you have had on this timeline has been stuck and
keeps reincarnating itself. What is beyond this place? Is there more to live, more to be,
more to know? There is indeed. But what must you do to get in the timeline? You have
to dissolve the past, because everyone in this room thinks in terms of their future based
on their past. And what holds you there? Guilt, negativity, fear, and afraid to change. So
what happens when you focus on something wonderful in your life? A lot of things in your
life are going to fall apart. Why? Because the energy that holds them together must be
liberated so that what you are wanting can be re-formed.

[Edited on 26-7-2005 by Shayalana]

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 2:32 pm 
Posting Freak

When I receive something I don't react. I go upstairs so to speak and I listen. I'm feeling good. Then I can do what my soul wants, we can create. In the text above, the nicest thing I will forever remember is when he talks about the atom bomb, and remarks the peculiarity of the fact the smallest thing has the greatest potential of power. That's a good idea for my ego, and for your ego as well, I think. If you are the smallest one, you have the greatest potential. May I say something about this? Being small is not to believe there is someone much greater than you. The smallest one is nothing, a laugh and a creating field. That's the field that teacher there is elaborating about, is it not. So the science of love is the science of being nothing. You understand?

By the way:

All That Is = Akasha Chronicles = zero-point field?
SIN = the 'bundles of light'-web = quantum field?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 4:16 pm 
Posting Freak

I think you are getting it CV.;) About the small or world of tiny, another idea that occurred to me is being a fragment of First Source means that that fragment must be very small. So small within me, you can't see it with the naked eye or any instrument I know of. So that means it must be subatomic or contained in that wacky and wonderful field of quantum . So, imagine (if you will), what is required to really know of or work with that?:)

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:07 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
http://www.physorg.com/news5147.html

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:09 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
http://www.spaceflightnow.com/news/n0507/14triplestar/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:14 pm 
Posting Freak

In other words, First Source within me is of no-time and no-space. It is so beyond our comprehension as to what it is from our materialistic POV, yet when set to the imagination and the realization of the complexity of these human instruments for the different layers that all work in synchronisation with each other despite the differences, unity is a primary factor of First Source. We all come from the same Source.

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:40 pm 
Posting Freak

CV what he is saying about the atom bomb is so facinating, because every atom of our bodies works in the same way. He's talking in terms of 7 dimensions and the the descent of light down through them . As these individual light particles descend , the frequency of the dimension they were in, wraps around the original light particle because the frequency of the new dimension is slower. The light particle is wrapped in layers liken unto a tightly wound spiral that at this level and dimension that we in our bodies exist in, literally hold great potential power. When the atom is split, the power of all 7 dimensions is unleashed and that is why it is so destructive here and why it's use must be so controlled. Back to the original point , because the atoms of our bodies are so loaded so to speak they can act as our venue into experiencing other dimensions of higher and faster frequencies. As we ascend through the dimensions the layers are shed until we find we are but a brilliant point of light and light that is beyond this yellow stuff we associate with what we can see . This might be disapointing to some who can only imagine having some kind of earthly like form where ever they go, and one that looks like an angel to boot. Yet we originated from the formless and evenually incorporated into bodies of form for the experience of them and because by the nature of creation we are explorers looking for the unknown to make it known.

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:46 pm 
Posting Freak

All That Is = Akasha Chronicles = zero-point field?
SIN = the 'bundles of light'-web = quantum field?

What are the Akasha Chronicles? The quantum field to be understood demands that we let go of everything we think we know that is based on classical mechanics. Classical mechanics is a part of the quantum and the quantum is too big to scale down to fit any classical model. That's something like scaling down First Source to fit what we think it is, not knowing our limitations.

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:52 pm 
Posting Freak

For those interested in the quantum world here is one of many websites that helps to understand it. I have found that it changes so be open for change such as some of the scientists who discovered this. This is only a beginning...

http://www.joot.com/dave/writings/artic ... anglement/

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:03 pm 
Posting Freak

I find this quote appropriate for this thread:

"Thinking towards the unthinkable is a wonderful spiritualizing force; one cannot think toward it without a disposition either to think more or feel more-without opening up the inner consciousness of man. And when that inner consciousness is awakened the soul finds itself closer to the infinite laws, closer to THAT, or the Great Center that no words can express."

Katherine Tingley

I am endeavoring to grasp the quantum so that I have a better understanding of multidimensionality. For to explore the quantum is too engage other dimensions other than the three(some know four), that we are so familiar with. The study of the quantum also opens ones mind to a different way of thinking if not being. It frees one for a less sequential and linear thinking to something so much more expansive.It takes one beyond the ego or personality of limitation and separation . It unifies all without losing our sense of individuality. So, on with the journey...

[Edited on 20-7-2005 by Shayalana]

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:17 pm 
Posting Freak

Right now I am looking at superstrings which is the latest, besides branes , as being the smallest and most basic particles. Actually, they are like vibrating strings and what kind of vibrating string they are is determined by the frequency of the vibration. Branes, dependind upon whether 2 or 3 or 4 brane, is according to what ever dimension you are looking at. The Elegant Universe by Brian Greene is an excellent source of info for any intelligent layman interested. Also, whenever in my bedroom I am always looking at the painting of the 24th Chamber and I wondered about the figure 8 or infinity symbol emerging from the arched doorway on the left. I wondered if they could represent something else and what came to mind later was superstrings. James also talks about particles vibrating in resonance with each other instead of what mainstream quantum says in terms of the particles having electromagnetic attractions predominantly and the particles talked about in terms of the classic theory of electricity. Superstrings invite something new into the picture.

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:49 pm 
Posting Freak

"My voice will help you reconnect with me. It will enlarge your vision of my domain, purpose, and my unyielding love for each of my creation, no matter where or how you live. When I have spoken before to your planet, it was through a prism of personalities that bent my voice and colored its tone. My mind’s voice will not travel to your world unless it is transmitted through my creation and translated into word-symbols your mind can grasp. My heart’s voice penetrates all worlds without translation as a sub-photonic light and inter-dimensional vibration that produces sound. "

Excerpt from My Central Revelation WM

I like this , now we are talking interdimensional too! The heart's voice of First Source is coming from some dimension beyond light as we know it or sound for that matter.

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 3:54 pm 
Posting Freak

CV, what I was describing about the particle coming through the dimensions is actually a superstring that winds around itself through each encounter with a new dimension until it reaches this one.

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2005 4:15 pm 
Posting Freak

One Day

One day,
out of this fleshy cocoon
I will rise like a golden bird of silent wing
graceful as the smoke of a fallen flame.
I will dream no more of places
Hidden ñ secreted away in heaven's cleft
where the foot leaves no print.

One day,
I will walk in gardens holding hands
with my creation and creator.
We will touch one another
like lovers torn by death
to say goodbye.
We will lay in one another's arms
until we awaken as one
invisible to the other.

One day,
I will isolate the part of me
that is always present.
I will dance with it
like moonlight on water.
I will hold it to myself in a longful embrace
that beats perfection
in the hymn of the Songkeeper.

One day,
when I curl away inside myself
I will dream of you
this flesh-covered-bone of animal.
I will yearn to know your life again.
I will reach out to you
as you now reach out to me.
Such magic!
Glory to covet the unknown!
That which is
is always reaching for the self
that cheats appearances.
Who dreams itself awake and asleep.
Who knows both sides of the canvas
are painted, awaiting the other
to meld anew.

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:41 pm 
Posting Freak

QUANTUM PHYSICS SIMPLIFIED.........

Nobel Prize winning physicists have proven beyond doubt that the physical world is one
large sea of energy that flashes into and out of being in milliseconds, over and over again.

Nothing is solid.

This is the world of Quantum Physics.

They have proven that thoughts are what put together and hold together this ever-changing
energy field into the 'objects' that we see. So why do we see a person instead of a
flashing cluster of energy?

Think of a movie reel.

A movie is a collection of about 24 frames a second. Each frame is separated by a gap.
However, because of the speed at which one frame replaces another, our eyes get cheated
into thinking that we see a continuous and moving picture.

Think of television.

A TV tube is simply a tube with heaps of electrons hitting the screen in a certain way,
creating the illusion of form and motion. This is what all objects are anyway. You have
5 physical senses (sight, sound, touch, smell, and taste). Each of these senses has a
specific spectrum (for example, a dog hears a different range of
sound than you do; a snake sees a different spectrum of light than you do; and so on).
In other words, your set of senses perceives the sea of energy from a certain limited
standpoint and makes up an image from that. It is not complete, nor is it accurate. It is just
an interpretation.

All of our interpretations are solely based on the 'internal map' of reality that we have, and
not the real truth. Our 'map' is a result of our personal life's collective experiences.

Our thoughts are linked to this invisible energy and they determine what the energy forms.
Your thoughts literally shift the universe on a particle-by-particle
basis to create your physical life.

Look around you.

Everything you see in our physical world started as an idea, an idea that grew as it was
shared and expressed, until it grew enough into a physical object through a number of
steps.

You literally become what you think about most.

Your life becomes what you have imagined and believed in most.

The world is literally your mirror, enabling you to experience in the physical plane what you
hold as your truth ... until you change it.

Quantum physics shows us that the world is not the hard and unchangeable thing it may appear
to be. Instead, it is a very fluid placeontinuously built up using our individual and
collective thoughts.

What we think is true is really an illusion, almost like a magic trick. Fortunately we have begun to
uncover the illusion and most importantly, how to change it.

What is your body made of?

Nine systems comprise the human body including
Circulatory, Digestive, Endocrine, Muscular,
Nervous, Reproductive, Respiratory, Skeletal, and Urinary.

What are those made up of?

Tissues and organs.
What are tissues and organs made of?
Cells.

What are cells made of?

Molecules.

What are molecules made of?

Atoms.

What are atoms made of?

Sub-atomic particles.

What are subatomic particles made of?

Energy!

You and I are pure energy-light in its most beautiful and intelligent configuration. Energy
that is constantly changing beneath the surface and you control it all with your powerful mind.

You are one big stellar and powerful Human Being.

If you could see yourself under a powerful electron microscope and conduct other
experiments on yourself, you would see that you are made up of a cluster of ever-changing
energy in the form of electrons, neutrons, photons and so on.

So is everything else around you. Quantum physics tells us that it is the act of observing
an object that causes it to be there where and how we observe it.
An object does not exist independently of its observer! So, as you can see, your observation,
your attention to something, and your intention, literally creates that thing.

This is scientific and proven.

Your world is made of spirit, mind and body.
Each of those three, spirit, mind and body, has a function that is unique to it and not shared with
the other. What you see with your eyes and experience with your body is the physical world,
which we shall call Body. Body is an effect, created by a cause.

This cause is Thought.

Body cannot create. It can only experience and be experienced ... that is its unique function.

Thought cannot experience ... it can only make up, create and interpret. It needs a world of
relativity (the physical world, Body) to experience itself.

Spirit is All That Is, that which gives Life to

Thought and Body.

Body has no power to create, although it gives the illusion of power to do so. This illusion is
the cause of much frustration. Body is purely an effect and has no power to cause or create.

The key with all of this information is how do you learn to see the universe differently than
you do now so that you can manifest everything you truly desire.

http://itsaboutthefuture.us/mindcepts2.htm

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2005 8:00 pm 
Posting Freak

It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. * Charles Darwin

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 8:55 pm 
Posting Freak

"Quantum physics accepted the perspective that there is no physical particle on the basis of creation of the world. There are only multiple universes of space and time, brought together in the infinite formatting energetic fields."

http://sivasakti.com/articles/man/art37.html

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:22 pm 
Posting Freak

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."

Albert Einstein

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2005 9:42 pm 
Posting Freak

Thank you neosho for writing your letter to James for his answer fits this thread and also the Heart-talk thread to a tee , thank you.:)

Dear Neosho,

Thank you for your sincere inquiry. Your question is fully understood and appreciated.

I will do my utmost to be clear in my response.

Yes, science, to some degree, is an out-picturing of the beliefs of the explorers of humanity. By explorers I refer to scientists. Because science is an academic institution, it is often burrowed into the culture of academia, which makes it less flexible and organic. As an institution, science is also protecting its historical ground or foundation.

Neoscience, as you’re referring to it, will be more of an integrated, multidisciplinary approach to the heart-brain system and the quantum world in which this system operates. The reason is that this system is responsible for the “reality-making” of our world. Any science that is not focused on this core, is not truly dealing with reality making, but rather reality out-picturing.

In other words, there is the science of the cause and science of the effect. Neosciences will be focused on the science of the cause, and I don’t mean this to be the cosmic birth (i.e., big bang), but rather the causal forces that create the 3-D world and the predominant belief systems therein. The neosciences will expose the causal forces and in doing so, revolutionize the belief systems of the species.

There are forces that wish to keep the neosciences from emerging because these forces do not want the esoteric knowledge to become exoteric and accessible to the masses. They fear that this knowledge would have the effect of revolution—politically, socially, spiritually, etc. However, this knowledge is not containable. It will find the light of day and it will have its effect. It is only a matter of time.

This is all about dimensional shifts and how a species’ ascension career is guided to its natural fruition. The neosciences will simply help humanity to see and apply the knowledge that is already prepared for it, waiting in a “higher”, subtler dimension.

I would recommend that you study the heart-brain system and the quantum world therein. A good place to start is the Institute of HeartMath. You can find them on the web. They have a website. I believe if you study this emerging area you will get a sense of direction.

Thank you once again.

With deep respect,

James

http://forum.wingmakers.co.uk/viewthrea ... 24#pid2084

[Edited on 24-7-2005 by Shayalana]

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:14 am 

very interesting post Shaylana. Once upon a time I dreamed of becoming a theoretical physcist, i knew little about physics, but I realized the whole thing was just that, a theory, so as long as I created a logical coherent structure of the physical world, the possibilities were endless... To sit and dream of atoms, and light and matter correlation, I'll still never forget arguing over the properties of matter and energy and similiarities, I once believed, and argued to my intro to physical science teacher, Mrs. Whipple, in eigth grade, that all matter is composed entirely of energy, and energy through certain processes can be materialized into the form of matter, which she for some odd reason vehmently disagreed with.... I find out two years later when I read a bit ofa book my physics teacher told me, my ideas were not far off....

thats just it though, I think I was drawn to it as a little kid, because I had no imagination, in the sense of how most poeple do. I couldn't create dreams and fantasies in so much as I could create logical structures, so I imagined the world, and from this I found truths, shrowded in the mist of my mind that I had yet to uncover... A tool that has been essential throguhout mylife, and what I think the original post refers to.

As per the post, it has some interesting things in it. The concept of seven layers could of course be reverbriated back to the seven stages of knowledge, which i find correlates nicely. Back to that atomic bomb thing, well I read it and it seems I interpreted it differently then said in your later post. You mentioned how "When the atom is split, the power of all 7 dimensions is unleashed" I kinda read it different. I think it was stating slicing an atom on its fifth level which is consiting of a different time and energy porportions unto the sixth... so basically all the built up energy and slowed time in the fourth layer is exposed to a higher level, the sixth, by destruction of the fifth, making it so that the amount of energy porportunal to the level it was on is magnfied by the exposure to a immediate exposure to a world two levels higher.... so its not all sevel layers presenting itself, it is just the fourth upon the sixth?

It could easily be a misinterpretation on my part, so I would enjoy to hear more about it... it also would make more sense considering the way a nuke works is a ?nuetron? (some sub atomic particle) is shot piercing the nucleus of an unstable atom taking and exposing those particles not exposed before to this plane by something that was the same yet already seen... kinda like how information travels when you do it on a different "plane" per se, you take a bit of info and shoot it out, and it exposes other information that was otherwise not present, no matter how unrelated, because they correlate on some field.

Other thing, I noticed a "shift" while reading this... upon reaching the part where it speaks of how truly powerful our brains are in the structure of this world... the thing is our brains have enormous potential, but the ability to deviate from its normal patterns, or even "new" normal patterns is something that truly is hard to do without some sort of intervention, or observence in the world or cosmos. The only way to grow is to do just that, add information, just like you would add matter. But sometimes growth is stunted, and to work around it, or even see the stunted nature can be quite difficult.

Dunno, guess I'm rambling now, I will check out the enternal links then hit the hay I suppose. Neat stuff though, rekindled an old interest that I have had.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2005 6:05 pm 
Posting Freak

imporrission, thanks for your response, I find your mind very interesting for how freely you work. As to the energy of the various dimensions the closer you get to point zero the smaller the space, faster the time and more concentrated the energy. To split an atom is unleashing the power of the more concentrated energy in a time and space that is foreign to it and the unleashing of that energy here is destructive and effects those other dimensions also.

I like to think of atoms and particles etc. also in terms of energy because truly it is , coagulated energy in this time and space.

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:08 am 

hrmm, lets see where we can go with this....

first back to the basics, since I like to think in order...
7--unspoken of, the seventh would be tied to spirit
6--quarks (?)
5--Proton (the proton, or what keeps a proton whole is the barrier)
4--nuclei (the nucleus is the barrier)
3--atom (the electron creates the barrier)
2--molecule (the collection of atoms create the barrier)
1--compound (as substance as a whole) (its form, or space outside creates barrier)
0-- the world, the combination of all things...

now as I mentioned earlier the number seven ties into the seven stages of knowledge, but the key here is to notice, that it begins at stage one. stage seven or seven here would be linked to the spirit.

In the seven stages of knowledge we are innately at stage 0, or the empirical stage as I like to call it... it is spoken of it in here, we reach the first by reaching stage one "longing for the truth" "feels a deep yearning to be free from Samsara"

well basically here, since we are indeed talking about something different, stage one consists of recognizing the world in parts, or asking questions. rather then just seeing the picture as a whole we see one part of the whole and seek to understand it.

Now as we progress we vary on different stages, correlating it seems with the stages of knowledge oddly enough. notice stage 4 is the stage in which we reach purity, well isn't this the point where we reach the central hub, or core of atoms--the nuclei. and also neat to note, it ties man's physical body and its thoughts to the quarks, which exists on level six, which is the number for man.... and in my numerology symbolizes change and evolution which is the process man must undergo to ascend through the stages.

now as we go throguh the cycles from 0 to 6 time slows imo, which contradicts what you say though. let me explain my reasoning. If something was one cycle long right, then it was introduced into a higher time, that one cycle may now be one half of a cycle (for the sake of argument not an actual calculation). According to physics, it takes more energy to speed this particle up. so as it goes from proton to say 0 it went from slow to fast, so more energy was generated to compensate for this time factor....

another way to look at it is the good 'ol equation of e=mc^2. this was how einstein determined the amount of energy given of after the nuclear reaction if i'm not mistaken..... tied into this theory, it proves a prior hypothisis of mine. energy=mass*speedoflight(squared) (for those who don't know what it is).... well taking that c is squared, c is the barrier between each of these levels.... by splicing the nucleus we breach a barrier denoted by c... kinda like this

atom (the barrier created by the electron)
----------------------------c
nucleus
proton

so kinda mathmatically by rasing the dimension or barrier, one squares c. the reason for this seems to be logically explained by the fact that since time is slower in the lower fields, to make from one lower c introduced into a faster time it takes c*c, two cs to equal the length of the prior c.

the reason its not two times c is this... if you had a time of A in the first stage and a time limit of B in the second stage, if you took and considered it as 2C well then a=b which we know it does not... so to compensate for the difference, b=a^2 so if you had 60 seconds in the first, that same sixty seconds would be about 3600 seconds if relative to a lower dimension... much slower. so if you transfered that to the lower dimension you have more time, the same goes with the power, if you add it to a lower dimension...

the terminoligy becomes confusing to me because by going to a higher dimension you are going to a smaller space... but thats how it is layed out... for a reason most likely. if you surpased the speed of light, or c, you would actually not go to -1 or down you would go back, to the higher level which is actually a smaller substance!

odd to think about, but it kinda makes sense.... the root of all things, even beyond quarks, is that which is truly in a higher dimension then quarks, so it would even be smaller then a quark... and mathmatically if you superceed the speed of light you have slowed down time (theory of relativity) beyond the point of zero, so you reach a new level, where time is slower, and that is attributed to the smaller the particle....

also the neat thing is... if you begin to look at it like that, then if it was possible to superceed the speed of light, and approach a different state, or stage, then one would be able to eventually travel straight through objects without collision. the mathmatics works... since you are traveling at the level of a different magnitude then you would take on the properties of said particle... you reach the atom level, then nuculus level then proton level the quark level.... well now nothing can stop you, your would travel right through the constructs of matter, in near instentanous speeds!

I knew I experienced a shift upon reading that post... this was the shift, i made new correlations with old theories to be able to tie them together in a newly more coherent manner.

well i suppose i could go on for ever, but the post is getting long and i would rather enjoy some feedback, some neat stuff this is... I suppose i will add it to my list of things to work on...

plus I think I might have gotten the universal code for translating the english language to universal truths (underlying meaning of all words) down to perfection. I have several tests to run to see if i'm right, but its making amazing amounts of progress... it even might have turned into the perfect root of psychic abilities, i was toying with the numbers and stuff and found my birthdate in the new root of the my first name, now that is crazy, but it could easily be a fluke, we shall see as I run more numbers... beyond that though, the reason i believe it is the root of psychic nature is cause I use the same root for the creation of the system to fortell when events would occur, if none of you notice I predicted something would occur on the seventh it did, the next significant number i found was the 21, walah it happened... i think its bigger then I even can imagine at the moment....

the math has gotten harder too, i have to do tons of geometry just to process words...! but its working, also i have found the last form of its evolution even might be able to be tied into latitude and longitudinal correlations which needless to say leads to mindboggling correlations... but I haven't been able to work on that one yet to see if i'm right cause the math requires the use of a calculator to speed things up and make sure I do it right... plus like i said i just made the new system today... i think its neat it took three retakes to make it which signifies the birth of an idea, cool huh?

I've kinda become hesitant though to recently publish my work in a coherent manner that everyone could use on their own for the simple fact it has such huge implecations. I would like to be able to get copyrights and things, cause like what if someone took my ideas copyrighted them, then umm, i'm kinda screwed when I go to use it and create things that it would be tied to the person who stole it... they could keep me from using my own theories....

I guess I should look into copyrights, and patents and things like that... see if I can get my material when its coherent to be protected... I would then be able to publish it.... without fear of people using it against me...

It would be nice to see what other people who can use what I'm creating, to use it and see what they create...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:57 pm 
Posting Freak

Beyond point 0 there is no time so therefore no space as we know or comprehend it. Tachyons travel faster than the speed of light and always in pairs. This is the 7th rung of the triangulated ladder descending on down from point zero ,here time is slowest and distance greatest in terms of space.As you ascend up the trianulated ladder time gets faster in each dimension until you reach the dimension where it supercedes itself ,non-time and non-space. We human minds find this incomprehensible, because it is beyond the human. imporission, it is the fluidity of your intelligence I can most appreciate.

Cathedral - CS&N

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:41 pm 
Posting Freak

imporission, about something earlier you shared with me; you talked of rays and them being like thoughts going out to infinity, and that these thoughts eventually form into circles, if I am recalling this correctly,(let me know otherwise), at what point do they form into circles? What initiates that? And how would this tie into event strings and would it be something else perhaps, even somewhere else when a circle? Also, think of the connections between atoms as like a web and think of what we call reality layered in webs and interconnected to each layer,this is akin to morphogenetic fields. Could you share more about the way to translate the English language to universal truths using a universal code. And remember when travelling into other dimensions that you loose and lose the layer of the dimension you are coming from when going up the ladder. And retain the layer of the dimension you are descending from as it wraps around itself and/or previous dimensional layers.

Cathedral - CS&N

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1198 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 48  Next