WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1198 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 48  Next
 Post subject: Re: A Science Thread
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA

Scientists find extraterrestrial code inbedded in human junk-DNA

Posted by Carol from Sweden on July 8, 2009 at 6:49pm in DNA

I snipped the "conclusion" ... because the article was longer than most are willing to read ... but you may want to read the whole thing after your read this ... remember this is Science delving into the "mystery" of "junk DNA" ... and IMO validates everything the WMMs have revealed... except for the cancer part ... which it turns out is the "punishment" for tampering with the "codes" :shock:

Quote:
What we see in our DNA is a program consisting of two versions, a big code and basic code. First fact is, the complete program was positively not written on Earth; that is now a verified fact. The second fact is, that genes by themselves are not enough to explain evolution; there must be something more in the game. What it is or where it is, we don’t kow. The third fact is, no creator of a new work, be it a composer, engineer or programmer, from Mars or Microsoft, will ever leave his work without the option for improvement or upgrade. Ingenious here is, that the upgrade is already enclosed - the "junk DNA" is nothing more than hidden and dormant upgrade of our basic code! We know for some time that certain cosmic rays have power to modify DNA. With this in mind, plausible solution is available. The extraterrestrial programmers may use just one flash of the right energy from somewhere in the Universe to instruct the basic code to remove all the /*…*/ symbols, fuse itself with the big code ("junk DNA") and jumpstart working of our whole DNA. That would change us forever, some of us within months, some of us within generations. The change would be not too much physical, (except no more cancers, diseases and short life), but it will catapult us intellectually. Suddenly, we will be in time comparable to coexistence of Neanderthals with Cromagnons. The old will be replaced giving birth to a new cycle. The complete program is elegant, very clever self-organizing, auto-executing, auto-developing and auto-correcting software for a highly advanced biological computer with build-in connection to the ageless energy and wisdom of the Universe. Software wise, within us is either short and diseased life, or potential for a super-intelligent super-being with a long and healthy life. This triggers puzzling questions - was the reduction to the basic code done by sloppy programmers in a rush (as it appears to us), or was the disabling of the big code purposeful act which can be cancelled by a "remote control" whenever desired?"

http://www.esotericonline.net/group/dna ... tists-find

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:22 pm 

Hello,
After just now coming here for only the second time and seeing this thread, I want to say or ask something here because of the long second post in this tread.

Seems the second post here comes from a channeled message or channeling, and after reading the Interview with James by Project Camelot, I am left wondering what all of you here and following his work or what he shares, have to say about this?

In that interview James pretty much slammed the door on any and all channelings, even when it seems with little doubt to be coming from our Creator or God. He stated that we are all trapped within the Human Mind System, and this includes even those Masters we have loved and pretty much worshipped.

Maybe I need to look around here and see what is being said or discussed about his interview and the HMS, because I'm thinking we either need to throw all that stuff we have felt was truth, away and follow James or we need to find a way to feel good about what he had to say in that interview and carry on as we were before coming here.

If I'm confusing any of you who read this, I am sorry, I think I am confusing mySelf right now too. : )

I promise to spend more time studying the thoughs and feelings shared here before opening my big mouth again, but just felt I needed to get clear on this before proceeding.

Much Love,

Jeff

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:28 pm 

Me again,
After I posted my thoughts and questions just now here in this tread, I noticed the post right above mine which would have been the next to last post was dealing with the so-called Junk DNA.

I did not read the whole post and any of the preceeding posts, but I just wanted to quickly say, that Kryon has expounded greatly on this DNA subject and even has given us a new book, called the Twelve layers of DNA.

This is very fascinating info from Kryon and he says, that the Junk DNA is called this because the scientists do not know what it does or what it exists for.

That some 95% of our DNA is this junk DNA, and that it is really and truthfully our God spark or the Multi Dimensional aspect of us. That if we can awaken or speak to this part of our DNA then we can transform our bodies and our lives by instructing our DNA and ultimately our Cells to do whatever we choose as far as health and wellness goes and most likely aging of our bodies.

OK, I will get back to wondering around here and if Kryon has not been mentioned here before and you have great interest in this DNA Subject, please go to kryon.com and have a look around at all the info there on this subject.

Jeff

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:29 pm 

Sorry, tried to delete a post which was duplicate and did not see any way to do that.

Jeff

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:33 pm 
 WWW  Profile

JeffreyQuick wrote:
Hello,
After just now coming here for only the second time and seeing this thread, I want to say or ask something here because of the long second post in this tread.

Seems the second post here comes from a channeled message or channeling, and after reading the Interview with James by Project Camelot, I am left wondering what all of you here and following his work or what he shares, have to say about this?

In that interview James pretty much slammed the door on any and all channelings, even when it seems with little doubt to be coming from our Creator or God. He stated that we are all trapped within the Human Mind System, and this includes even those Masters we have loved and pretty much worshipped.

Maybe I need to look around here and see what is being said or discussed about his interview and the HMS, because I'm thinking we either need to throw all that stuff we have felt was truth, away and follow James or we need to find a way to feel good about what he had to say in that interview and carry on as we were before coming here.

If I'm confusing any of you who read this, I am sorry, I think I am confusing mySelf right now too. : )

I promise to spend more time studying the thoughs and feelings shared here before opening my big mouth again, but just felt I needed to get clear on this before proceeding.

Much Love,

Jeff

Aloha Jeffrey,

James is simply bringing forward a flow of Source Intelligence and insight in which I get the feeling he isn't really interested in anyone "following" him. He is more dedicated to provide a platform of self-mastery and personal activation for any individuals that feel intuitivly called from within themselves. This new era of transparency and expansion is more aligned to authentic self-awareness and liberation/sovereignty. It is more about activation and transformation into a new awakening of consciousness (the Sovereign Integral consciousness).

Living from a place of virtuous heart, aligning with Source, intuitive intelligence... thoughts, feelings, choices, actions and behaviours are the keys. This is not a religion or a following, but more about aligning with First Source and being a living, moving, breathing, flowing expression of its innate qualities.

May your personal path be blessed with infinite love and liberating event strings of self-discovery ))))))) O
Kind regards,
~ Mick

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 10:15 pm 

Mick,
Thank you for your thoughts, but it seems my choice of words did not come close to reflecting my level of awareness and understanding. I realize that James is not desiring any sort of following, and that he is in fact just bringing forth important teachings for those who are ready and asking for them.

My confusion comes from this age of enlightenment, New Age, evolved state which we have reached, whereby we are more and more each day being communicated with, by many in the higher or other dimensions or realms.

Some of this communication is believed by me and many others, to be coming from God or First Source, itself. AS well as other Masters who have walked the Earth and some who we don't really know or have ever heard about until recently.

In the Project Camelot interview, it seems James suggests we are not receiving these teachings and messages from who we think we are, and that this info is coming from others who are also trapped within the Human Mind System as we are.

This is very serious business, news, and very hard to swallow for me at this time. This forum as far as I know, is the only place to discuss this or try and get to a place of understanding and acceptance, one way or the other, about this sad and depressing news. Because it is nearly impossible to get any response or communication from James himself, or the one or two people closely associated with him.

I did not intend for my message to convey that James was wanting us to follow him and disregard all other info coming our way, like would be the case with a cult or whatnot.

Peace,

Jeff

PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:51 pm 

Hey Jeff, I found the PC interview quite hard to take in at first. I was honestly shocked with the content even though I could feel that somehow I already knew what James was telling us. It takes a lot of trust and surrender and requires us to begin a journey of letting go of what we previously held as 'gospel'. As with all of James' writings there are deeper energies behind the words and when we begin to empty our bowl that is full of muddy stagnant water that have been circled around for millennia, only then it can be filled with clear fresh water. I found that reading James's other papers such as The Rising Heart, The Energetic Heart etc helped ease the 'shock' of the PC interview. And although I have only begun The Dohrman Prophecy I'm sure we will have an even deeper understanding soon.
Speaking of water, I look on the state of being trapped in the Human Mind System as being analagous to all creatures once living in the sea but then some evolved to be able to breathe on dry land. I think we are evolving from the sea of the HMS and heading for the land of the Sovereign Integral and everything that has brought us to this place was necessary, especially the reports of 'another world' from the flying fish.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:32 am 
Posting Freak

Thanks Jeff, for that clarification, and it did come as a shock to a great deal of people when James revealed the actual HMS programs. It seems, according to this interview, that Anu not only modified the HMS programs, he created his own worlds within them ... one being Death, (afterlife and reincarnation) and the other being the Astral and/or "mental realms) Where we create our own fantasies ... this second world that you want to discuss, is a "trap" that many, either seeking escape, or what's in it for me, or just exploring this world, will be quite convinced that the are somewhere "out of their body" ... when in fact they are somewhere in their mind. The Mind is a creation of the Sovereign Integrals before they created this world ... our Dominate Reality. As a Species, all SECUs shared One consciousness but their purpose was to be Individuals so they created the Lower Mind, that was more focused on the creation of the unique individual .

When the Entity enters (incarnates) the Human Instrument, Its consciousness is fragmented ... and the Illusion of Separation begins .

Those who extend their exploration into the realms of the Mind, believe that they have accessed other Dimension, but there are only two worlds to go to in the mind and one is death and the other the AP ... I believe that Death is in the Higher Mind, because the entire species is under this GM/Higher Mind's delussionary spell ... whereas only a few visit the Astral Plane ... and are almost immediately welcomed by an Entity who is "interdeminsional" and who can read your mind, quite easily and "become" whatever or whomever you are seeking ... they are able to project whatever it is you desire to see - if it is an Ascended Master, or an Animus, or God ... whatever it takes to get your trust and devotion ... and they can keep you distracted for years - in fact an entire lifetime.

The message that James is revealing is not a "teaching or a philosophy" and it isn't delivered to a choice few, who sought it ... it is being delivered to everyone on Earth ... but only a few "receive" it because their Belief System blocks "new intelligence" and the HMS does everything it possibly can to distract the HI, and keep its identity concealed ... and as James says, this is all deception ... mostly SELF deception

This is not to say that there are not Guides ... your most intimate guide is your future self ... it "whispers" inspirations to you from a timeless perspective, but there are also Guides from "higher" dimensions,(see the Rising Heart paper in the EVTs) but they are not found in the realms of the Mind, they are found at the portal to other dimensions within the HI. They do not pretend to be someone they are not, and they communicate with the Teachers of Light, who are incarnated here now (most likely via the sub consciousness of the Soul), in this specific place in time, to assist this species to make an evolutionary leap into a New Age of Transparency - how could we possibly do that, listening to "Ascended Beings" in the Astral Plane who have been trapped there as long as we have been trapped here. These dis-embodied entities, from only the gods know where, have no HI unless they can persuade you to "share" yours. In return they will reveal to you the latest scripts from Anu's desk, to wow your friends and relatives with ... so you can keep them amused with parlor tricks and distracted from finding the truth within their self... These are not Teachers of Light ... they are Prison Guards in the Realms of the Mind ... using your body or your potential influence to deceive others

First Source is not an Entity ... it is Consciousness ... it is the same for everyone, but it can't be accessed until you are whole ... the state of consciousness that we seek, first is our own Individuated consciousness, then we can access FSI ... that far surpasses what Anu and his minions are privy to ... Anu may be a Wingmaker - but he is not a Sovereign Integral ... nor can he progress, until he incarnates as a human and discovers the Portal within that will give him complete access to FSI.

Sorry to disappoint, but honestly, wouldn't you rather know the truth? What have you gained other than a false sense of empowerment by your conversations with prison guards. There is no "escape" not for them or us ... there is no place to go - FS "lives" within us here - now, IT is being expressed by your family members and neighbors ... by transforming our own consciousness, the consciousness of the Whole is transformed ... we don't need to go anywhere, we just need to take down the walls and make Earth the heaven it once was before Anu altered it - one person at a time

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:10 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

There is only one world not ‘two’. Astral and afterlife are one and the same.

Heaven and Hell are aspects of this realm. So are all other systems created by individual and collective belief systems within the imagination.

These realms (collectively one realm but separated by their differences/incompatibilities) are controlled by entities of human invention and some of them have used their position and the ignorance of human beings as to what powerfully creative devices these imaginations are – (and that this power is possible because of the Sovereign Integral aspect of the human condition.)

So the controlling entities within these realms have manipulate the world of humans in order to keep their own ‘kingdoms’ thriving.

The whole of that realm is created through Illusion, and the HMS has been instrumental in ‘farming’ the imaginative energies which soul carriers inherently have, to use the “God Particle” – the essence of First Source, for their own means – to keep the Illusion ‘real’ and to rule the secular kingdoms of the gods/goddesses.

These gods are soulless – they are animus in that they exist ONLY because human beings believe in them.
These gods cannot create anything in this way. They can only trick the mind with slights of hand and rely on the individual to remain ignorant of what they each really are.

When death comes for the individual – their belief systems come into play.

It matters not what an individual believes in – there will either be a world already established in that invisible realm ready to take them in, or they will create their own, unaware of any other worlds existing in that same system.

Remember these worlds are impermanent. The only thing that gives them the illusion of permanence is within the beliefs of their human creators.

Inclusive in that realm of human creation are all the stories every written, all the movies ever filmed, everything every human individual has ever imagined over the whole time and space of humans existing on the face of the Earth.

This ‘farming and milking’ of the Sovereign Integral creative resource essentially locks the Fragment of First Source into a looped energy system which is only unlocked through individual refocusing their creative imagination through realisation and interactive co-creation with other individuals to dismantle the Human Mind System, which effectively deletes the kingdoms of make believe.

The Universal Entity is responsive to the individual and its perceptions and expressions. It is like a composite omni-personality that is imbued with Source Intelligence and responds to the perceptions of the individual like a pool of water mirrors the image that overshadows it. Everyone in a human instrument is indeed, at their innermost core, a sovereign entity that can transform the human instrument into an instrument of the Sovereign Integral. However, this transformation is dependent on whether the individual chooses to project an image of a Sovereign Integral upon the "mirror" of the Universal Entity, or project a lesser image that is a distortion of its true state of being.

Transformation is the realisation and the redirection of creative/co-creative energy which enables the dismantling of the looped human mind system programmes designed to keep the human farming/milking process undetectable, unbelievable, unimaginable, and inescapable.

Click Images For Links Image

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 12:14 am 
Posting Freak

Actually, the astral and mental planes consist of many "worlds" ...

Yes, the densities are shifting, but these are artifacts of the Human Mind System (HMS). Even the belief that the near-infinite dimensions of the astral and mental planes are real is a comparison to the physical plane. I would suggest to you that what is in the purview of the human instrument, which includes the physical, emotional (astral) and mental densities or dimensions are all caught up in the HMS and suppression framework. It is not of the Sovereign Integral and it is therefore impermanent, existing in polarity, separation, and deception. In other words, it is a creation designed to conceal what you truly are. Answer 3 from James:

and therein is a clue - when James associates the "astral" with the emotional components of the Human Instrument - and reveals how these are all "caught up in the HMS" ... designed to conceal our true identity from us. Seems that those seeking "enlightenment" are just deceiving themselves when they fail to get any further than their own minds or emotional systems.

James clarifies the distinction somewhat, when he says this in Answer 11

Remote viewing is tapping into the unconscious or unified field of the Human Mind System. Within this field of consciousness remote viewers can access the astral imprint of Earth or any other planet or system in which the HMS extends – which is the entire known physical universe. The astral imprint is like a reflection in a grainy mirror. It lacks the texture and details, but the general picture exists. It is time sensitive, so sometimes, unbeknownst to the remote viewer, the subject is time shifted and the time shift can be thousands of years.

Remote Viewers also can be influenced by more subtle dimensional fields that are not physically manifest. Thus, sometimes their imagery is not of this world, though it seems of the physical, three-dimensional world, it is really of the astral or mental.

note he says "astral OR mental" (one or the other component of the HI)

if we associate "Astral" with the emotional components, again we see how Anu tied the mind and the emotions together - using the emotion system to create "feeling" that we associate with heart's intelligence ... to distort it . Think about how even a child, can trigger an emotional response in an individual, with their tears, when it overwhelms the "better judgment" of an individual and persuades them to let the child have their way.

It seems to me, that the only real advantage to RVing, would be if the individual RVed them self - to "see" the astral/emotional imprint they are making - but how many RVers are interested in doing that ?

if RVing is tapping into the "unconscious" - and that is considered by the LTO to be a "unified field" of the Human Mind System ... one might conclude that this is where all the wires got crossed by Anu ... where all these components of the HI meet to exchange energy - where the Entity doesn't go ... it doesn't need to know how the bodies digestive, immune, pulmenary, or hormonal systems work - it is unconscious of these sub-systems of the HI ... even though it limited its self to the outward perspectives of the HI - it remains unconscious of its INterconnections. - outside of the realms of the HMS.

The WMMs suggested, early on, that we discover our self ... it says in the discourses that we should spend a year or so researching all these things about ourself that we are "unconscious" of ... to know some things we don't know?

in the INter dimension of the Human Mind's Unified field ... exists unconscious-ness ... and that is what the RVer taps into. With this understanding, it beggs the question of why don't we RV ourselves ... and isn't this what "bi-sensory location" is? A conscious awareness of one's own emotional state of being ... and wouldn't knowing one's emotional state be the first step in Mastering it?

when examining the new intelligence that we have been given, we can see the distinction James is making between the Astral/emotional and the Mental "worlds" Anu created to keep us distracted with our own self creative abilities ... but our self-limitation, to the outward view the HI offers the Entity contributes greatly to its unconsciousness of its Self.

Death is a whole 'nuther world, Watcher, which I feel is in the Higher Mind ... because we all "buy into it" - not everyone plays around in their own minds, unless they are really bored or frightened... and how many of them tap into the unconscious realms of the mind? ... or into timeless ness outside of the mind?

when James tells us that he bi-sensored Dr N ... is he telling us he was looking at himself ? (snicker)

I understand what consciousness is, on a variety of levels, but this is talking about the minds ability to tap into what it is not normally conscious of - in a fragmented state of consciousness, the Entity is unconscious of its own consciousness (soul) and limited to the HI's state of consciousness and the HMS ... but the WMMs are telling us that the Human Mind is capable of taping into what it is unconscious of ... :wink:

Last edited by starduster on Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 3:14 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Your consciousness is faceted to express light into multiple systems of existence. There are many, many expressions that comprise your total Selfhood, and each expression is linked to the hub of consciousness that is your core identity. It is here that your ancient voice and eyes can multi-dimensionally observe, express, and experience. This is your food source for expansion and beautification. Place your attention upon your core identity and never release it. With every piece of information that passes your way, discern how it enables you to attune to this voice and perception. This is the only discipline you require. It is the remedy of limitation.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:55 am 
 WWW  Profile

Thankyou for sharing that... i feel it is one of the most activating excerpts from the WM Philosophy Chambers... it penetrates deep into Soul... "this is the only discipline you require. It is the remedy of limitation."

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:45 pm 
Posting Freak

our individual consciousness, is but a fragment of FS ... FS is the collective consciousness of us ALL

If your individual consciousness, is fragmented, and the Entity (self-limited to the perspectives of the HI) is unaware (unconscious) of its own identity, then where does It go to gather information about who it IS ... it's only resource, in this fragmented state is its "core" . The HI's perspective is aimed OUTward - it was designed to allow the Entity access to MEST ... its function is to transfer knowledge about MEST to FS ... it has no "interest" in exploring the Entity.

In a fragmented state, nothing is getting passed from the Entity to or from FS - it has separated itself from FSI to experience Individuality... and the Entity is able to expand its consciousness somewhat (over eons of time), by gathering information from others and its own personal experience and combining them with information from others who are interested in exploring their self, into a Belief System of the consensus reality.

Please remember that the fragmented components of the Entity, are not dormant ... the Soul is still connected to and receiving and transmitting data to FS ... as are the rest of the "formless" components ... but as the quote above reveals, Anu has altered the "unified field" re-directing the data being carried by not only the HI's components (the fragmented Entitys source of info) but also that the HIs components (HMS, physical and emotional systems) have been altered too.

What the WMMs are telling us (the Entity) is that, it has the ability to reprogram itself. And that this is our personal responsibility to do, because it was our choice to be fragmented in the first place. "free will" respects Sovereignty - it was of our own free will, that we fragmented our consciousness, and it was of our own free will, that we entered into the HI that Anu offered us. It must be, of our own free will, that we transform ourselves - if, indeed, we are Sovereigns.

Looking out the eyes of the HI for consciousness is futile ... its consciousness is the results of the HMS programs ... enhanced by the Entity who has chosen to "forget" its own consciousness prior to incarnating into this Dominate Reality ... the HI (we are told) is rarely ever capable of handling more than one reality at a time ... so fortunately we have two "models of existence" to choose from, while dwelling here, now. Those who choose to enhance their perspective of who they are, expand their POV for a Universal Perspective by moving ever outward - separating themselves even more, are seeking "Heaven" - Anu's abode . Those who choose to enhance their perspective by changing its direction, and moving ever INward, are moving ever closer to wholeness with their source.

Have you ever come across any intelligence, in all your searching, that reveals the components of the "soul" (aka the Entity)
how could anyone expect to discover something, if they don't know what they are looking for - we have all had ample evidence of a higher intelligence, working in and through our own lives, but only on a unconscious level. Why are we not conscious of what is going on withIN us? the answer is simply that we choose to be unconscious of it.

Nothing prevents us from knowing our Self.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 5:36 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Truth known, Our Collective Consciousness is but a fragment of The Whole of First Source Consciousness – yet transversely, once connected then as a ‘fragment’, still The Whole.
Access.

Activated.

“The Entity” is not stopping information going to and fro. FS to Individual. The information itself is liberating “The Entity” from the suppression matrix.
Consensus Reality = co-creation. All that is required is collective connection.
Click Image For Link >

It is certainly not a permanent state of being to be separated into individuality AND not be able to realise the connection WHILE individual.
All that is required IS the realisation and apply this to the powers of ones imagination.
In this case – the ‘consensus reality’ / ‘combining information from others who are interested in exploring their Self’ has to do with the purposefully deliberate task involved – that being, the dismantling of the age old tired suppression matrix.

Your consciousness is faceted to express light into multiple systems of existence. There are many, many expressions that comprise your total Selfhood, and each expression is linked to the hub of consciousness that is your core identity. It is here that your ancient voice and eyes can multi-dimensionally observe, express, and experience. This is your food source for expansion and beautification. Place your attention upon your core identity and never release it. With every piece of information that passes your way, discern how it enables you to attune to this voice and perception. This is the only discipline you require. It is the remedy of limitation.

The Remedy of Limitation is NOT a programme invented by Anu, from what Lyricus through James reveals regarding Anu and the Human Mind System Suppression Matrix.
Rather it is an antidote to those programmes – a re-programming code.

Please remember:
Free will is not ‘taken’ from anyone, either way. Free will is simply United with that which First Source initiated outside the suppression matrix, and then through an amazing number of various connections/portals, is able to continue to inject the information which remedies the limitations of the individual and the collective individual.

It is exactly THIS injection of information from outside the controlling elementals of the Suppression Matrix which enables the individual to merge with others and defeat the illusions of the suppression matrix.

Moving outward or moving inward – both directions are synonymous with each other from First Source Perspective and this ‘seeking heaven’ can also be an illusion going ‘inwards’ simply because ‘outwards’ is seen to be ‘moving away from’ which is not what expanding is. Expansion of First Source Reality involves complete integration with all dimensional states with FULL capability in every one of them.

Not the half baked illusions of the suppression matrix.

Of course the ‘cost’ of such expansion is the deletion of everything which would oppose of resist the expansion.

Wholeness with First Source is a matter of simple action, and is not dependant of whether the individual moves ‘inwards’ or ‘outwards’ – but rather the true fact that wherever one IS, one is eternally connected with The Whole, Unified, Collective Consciousness of First Source Intelligence and Reality.

We truly are, as Lyricus Information clearly repeats the focus of…NOT looking or trying to discover. That is the stuff of Human Mind Suppression System…always looking, always searching to discover.
Really – it is in the simply application of realising. All that is required is refocusing the imagination onto this realisation.

Even if we resided in NOTHING, this would never prevent anyone from knowing the Self.

Certainly – be conscious of what is going on outside and within and align the two so that there are no walls between them.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 6:28 pm 
 WWW  Profile

The realisation regarding the importance of our innate/natural connection with the Creator’s Presence is intrinsic to our Sovereignty. It feels simple and true… we just need to take a deep breath and remove any false layerings of illusion and then to remember (from our Hearts) who we most truly are.

This is very liberating and empowering from within.

Authentic Self-Awareness is indeed the Freedom Key )))) O
(Living from the Heart and integrating the Heart Virtues throughout our life lived (in the Here and Now) assists us to continually strengthen this connection of Authentic Self-Awareness and to ensure that this foundation of Being remains forever strong). Kia-Kaha )))))))))
Attachment:
WingMakersEnergyBeing.jpg
WingMakersEnergyBeing.jpg [ 12.87 KiB | Viewed 3257 times ]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:12 pm 
Posting Freak

It may not have been the Entity's intention to get "trapped" in this HI ... but as long as it remains in a fragmented state of consciousness, it does not have access to FSI ... the whole purpose of fragmenting its consciousness was just so the Entity could develop its OWN unique personality ... to match its OWN unique Individuated Consciousness. It was the Entity's innate desire to be an Individual - uninfluenced by FS (the WN/heart of the Entity's consciousness - fragment of God) that inspired it to cut off/fragment/sever/separate its self from that access to FSI .

When the entity initially enters a human instrument at birth, it is immediately fragmented into a physical, emotional, and mental spectrum of perception and expression. From that day forward the entity is carefully conditioned to adapt into, and navigate within, the three-dimensional, five-sensory context of terra-earth. In effect, the entity purposely fragments its consciousness in order to experience separation from wholeness.

you can not just think/wish/intend/pray yourself "whole" ... that is why the LTO revealed the formula to us ... which is activated when the HI triggers the transformation process. The process demands that you activate seed visions, with specific frequencies included in the WM's tools (Music Art Poetry) that in turn activate DNA that will form a cell cluster in one's brain, to transfer knowledge from the GM/higher mind, to the individual in a manner that the Human Mind and Heart can understand. This Mind, filters out all the distorted data being passed by a human heart that has been subjected to the HMS programs of Anu for centuries ... millinia in fact. It is the Entity's responsibility to 'rewire' the Human heart ... to remove all the histories and emotional baggage that prevents it from passing data to the mind in its authentic form. The Entity is also responsible for going through the word associations that the HMS has educated us to alter their authentic meaning. We must dis entangle the emotion system and the physical system from the Heart/Mind intelligence system.
We must Master our Emotions, and practice the Principals as well as immerse ourselves in the materials

no one can nor will they do this FOR you ... not even GOD ... it has to be done of your own free will .

Yes, humanity will evolve to the point where they feel ready to do that, and need little or no encouragement ... but they will still have to make that choice to restore their consciousness - of their own free will... and be responsible for following through til the end of the process.

As long as the Entity ignores this option to transform itself ... it will remain fragmented . And as far as I know ... and I have been researching for forty years... there is NO other "proven way" to transform the Entity. And as long as the Entity remains fragmented it can not progress . YOUR choice... always.

The transformational experience is far beyond the calibration of the human drama ...
It is only accessed through the wholeness of the entity, for it is only in wholeness that the Source Codes and their residual effects of Source Reality perception can exist.

you may believe anything you wish ... but the fact is, that until YOU actually apply the formula the LTO offers, your consciousness WILL remain fragmented and the Entity's access will remain limited to the HI's perspectives - heavily influenced by Anu to conceal your true identity and suppress the Sovereign Integral.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:20 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

It is not about thinking wishing praying intending or following a formula.

All that is required is imagining….and this initiates realisation which results in action.
The exercises are suggestions which might help trigger the imagination of some people into realisation. It is soulless animus feeders off HMS belief systems which reduces the imagination to a child’s toy, irrelevant to the bigger picture, when it knows truly that the imagination is the KEY through which the individual can redirect away from that which has fed on their fears and their thoughts so much that they are simply reduced to something less than they truly are...which is what feeds the soulless animus creations of human belief systems.

There are other ways to initiate the transformation of one’s thoughts into realisations but they all require the elemental of Imagination and that is the one thing that is so tightly held by the manipulations of the impostors who control the mechanism of the system of the Human Mind. ONLY the imagination has the power to transform, just as it is ONLY the imagination which is useful to keep the illusions of HMS suppression matrix intact and functioning as it has for so very long.

That is the FEAR of the manipulators, that something so simply can be turned against them.

As it is being done even now and will gather momentum as the moments pass.

So if the external voice is telling you that you can’t do it this way but only that way remember this: whatever way, and how you believe or cease to believe, it involves your imagination.

That is the reason I started the thread “The Gathering of The Selves”
Click Image For Link

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 1:33 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

It is my voice that awakened you to individuality, but it will be your will that awakens you to our unity.

It is your desire to know me as your self that brings you to my presence so perfectly hidden from your world.

My absence does not exist.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:10 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

There are, below the surface of your particle existence, energies that connect you to all formats of existence. You are a vast collection of these energies, but they cannot flow through your human instrument as an orchestrated energy until the particles of your existence are aligned and flowing in the direction of unity and wholeness.

I am not found or discovered. I am only realized in oneness, unity, and wholeness.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:16 am 

Watcher,
In what ways has your use of Imagination transformed your Life? With all this knowledge, how have you made use of it? Most people that I know want to EnJoy life. Want to experience many things, people, places. And so, your experiences having transformed Your life would benefit many me thinks.

Jeff

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:18 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Jeff
Can you understand that "your life" is something far vaster than what you are experiencing within this suppression matrix?

Do you understand what it is you really need to do in order to 'benefit the many'?

Are we not more than tourists wanting entertainment and thrills?

What do you do with the imagination you have.

????
8)
William

Post subject: Re: A Science Thread - Imagination
PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 5:44 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

ImageClick Image For Link Re: Imagination

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 6:43 pm 

OK in other words, we are only here to Serve. Service to others is what its all about. If we become passionate about something, we need to suppress it, forget about it, because things that we might enjoy and that make us feel good and happy, are not what this life is really about.

You seem to be saying that if we want to experience something that does not benefit the masses or anyone in particular, then we must shove it aside.

Maybe I am misunderstanding you, maybe not.

I feel like the truth is, that we have been given free will, to imagine, express, experience and expand, and thereby choosing again, and expressing, experiencing and expanding over and over.

Then again, this is the Truth of it, that comes from the ones we felt and thought were our Source, Creator and those Masters who have walked the Earth, guiding and teaching us.

Since they too are trapped in the HMS, my feelings about Life and how it should be lived or experienced are misguided, and I need to move towards things, expressions and choices that will support and serve humanity.

Wow! Not sure whether to be sad and depressed, or to "work" at feeling good about this change of events, guidance, teachings.

Jeff

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:00 pm 
Posting Freak

Imagine all you please Watcher ... Imagine your imagination when its wholeness is restored :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:17 pm 
Posting Freak

JeffreyQuick wrote:
OK in other words, we are only here to Serve. Service to others is what its all about. If we become passionate about something, we need to suppress it, forget about it, because things that we might enjoy and that make us feel good and happy, are not what this life is really about.

You seem to be saying that if we want to experience something that does not benefit the masses or anyone in particular, then we must shove it aside.

Maybe I am misunderstanding you, maybe not.

I feel like the truth is, that we have been given free will, to imagine, express, experience and expand, and thereby choosing again, and expressing, experiencing and expanding over and over.

Then again, this is the Truth of it, that comes from the ones we felt and thought were our Source, Creator and those Masters who have walked the Earth, guiding and teaching us.

Since they too are trapped in the HMS, my feelings about Life and how it should be lived or experienced are misguided, and I need to move towards things, expressions and choices that will support and serve humanity.

Wow! Not sure whether to be sad and depressed, or to "work" at feeling good about this change of events, guidance, teachings.

Jeff

I believe you have mis understood, the selfish desires of the individual are "used" by the Unification Force - you are self creating (transforming) your self -... and Divine Love is aimed at YOU ... the HVs are transmitted directly to YOU and flows through you, according to your own desires ... your free will is not taken from you in "service" to the plan, there is never a time when you are not fulfilling your purpose. One's Sovereignty is not infringed upon if you decide to contribute to the plan, no check is made of your "worthy-ness" ... nothing is rejected or wasted, everyone has equal potential to fulfill their Individuated Consciousness' destiny.

Quote:
In the formless consciousness of these individuals -- prior to their most recent incarnations -- they didn't make choices to harm or help humanity. They made choices to experience aspects of this reality membrane that would contribute to their own understanding."

Sarah: "So, you're saying that the soul chooses its motion of being according to its selfish desires? It doesn't think about the greater good at all?"

Dr. Neruda: "It doesn't need to think about the greater good. That's what the unification force does."
Neruda Interview 3

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1198 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 48  Next