WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Questions about the Wingmakers' philosophy
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:58 pm 

Hello to one and all. My name is Daniel, and I follow the Wingmakers material rather casually at present. I'm a seeker by nature, and information regarding the spiritual and paranormal fascinates me like nothing else. It is this intense curiosity that originally led me to chase down the reference I heard about the Wingmakers material, and I believe I was well rewarded for having done so. The site's content stirred some interesting reactions in me where none had happened for some time before that point, and I've discovered a few vital links in the information that I've already gathered since my initial visits that I may not have if I had not come across the Wingmakers material.

I've recently read something that brought to mind a few questions regarding some of the concepts in the information provided by the Wingmakers site, particularly focused on the Animus and those races that are named as Soul Carriers.
Before I go on, I would ask that if anyone has already covered any or all of the information I am about to post on the forums, that someone could post a reply containing the link or links to the threads in question. I'm slowly making my way through the content on these forums, and I make no excuse - I am very much distracted. But as yet I haven't found the answers to the questions I am about to put forth, some of which have formed very recently after reading an account which I will link later in this post.

The account I referred to - and the source of a good number of these questions - is this website - http://www.clarity-of-being.org/old-sou ... ourced.htm

After having read through the contents of that account (I haven't gone further, as I was rendered almost incapable of thinking by the conflicts this created when posed against many of the things I believe I understand), I was brought to question the existence of the soul itself. As the writer points out - and as is referenced by the Wingmakers, through the site - the Source sends forth the incarnations of its consciousness, us and those other entities that experience this reality through the Instruments created for/by us. When we pass on, we either A: return to the collective awareness of our entire experience as seperate (to whatever degree) entities from the source, where we integrate with our collective consciousness to be sent forth again in a different form, with different conditioning, for a seperate span of life in a new instrument, or B: reunite to the God Consciousness and cease to be as a seperate entity.

To summarize the account that I linked, the writer believes that a 'dark force' is distorting the information recieved by humanity and leading us to believe that we are something more than we are - essentially, manipulating information recieved by our higher selves and in so doing monopolising our belief systems and expressions. The writer goes on to point out that many people are led to believe that they are reincarnations of notable people from the past, or of iconic religious figures - gods or dieties, saints, angels, Elohim, etc. and that the ego is played upon to make these people feel that they are special, or in some way 'different' to others, eventually causing a form of perpetual self-isolation.

Now, this all is common information - a means of a person becoming distracted from realizing the truth of their existence and utilizing the most effective means of their self-expression by making them think that they are already doing so. But after this is a point that strikes very close to home - a creature beyond the confines of a physical world is not going to have wings, for it has no need of these extensions. Indeed, flight is possible through the use of a human's internal technology without having to develop additional appendages, and it can safely be assumed that no form is required to travel beyond the formats of existence that constitute and relate to the physical. So, my first question is this; why did the Wingmakers choose the name they did to identify themselves?

My second question pertains to the original direction I was leading this topic in, because the writer puts forth a hypothesis later in his article that I cannot think of a counter to - that the essence of the Source within us is seperate to that of the Soul, and that the Soul itself is the result of the manipulation and misdirection of the 'dark force' he speaks of. He also goes on to postulate that beings with an incredibly strong sense of self and Source are, rather than being ancient, experienced incarnations of 'old souls', actually very newly formed extensions of the Source and not souls at all - because, again, the formation of a Soul is believed to be the work of this 'dark force'.
So, my second question regards, specifically, the existence of the soul - is this merely a reference for the state of existence the writer is making out to be that of the 'soulless', or is the development of the soul a necessary evolutionary format for the required path of evolution the Source requires each race to take? If the latter is the case, is this 'dark force' responsible for the creation of the soul, as the writer believes, or is this person incorrect in their hypothesis? And if former is true, was the development of the soul originally intended, or was it an unexpected offshoot in the unfolding development of living consciousness?

My third question, due to where my thoughts led me soon after I read this article, is regarding the Animus. If the writer's hypothesis were to be correct, and the existence of the soul is actually a constructed falsehood designed to entrap fragments of the Source for whatever reason, then the Animus become a contradiction. They were, according to what I recall of the Neruda interview that covers their development, originally soul carriers that were eventually stripped of their ability to live as such. It stands to reason that without the ability to carry the God-fragment that is the Source's means of recovering our experiences in life upon our reunion with it, that the Animus would have to be not only completely autonomous, but essentially dead; without either the God-fragment OR the existence of a soul to store their life experience, if indeed the two are not one and the same, the Animus would become a useless vehicle in the order of things, fit only to serve as a destructive catalyst for further evolution, and a very inefficient one at that. It makes me wonder if, perhaps, the Animus is actually a collective reference term for an already present collective awareness among humanity that is trying to connect with the Source through the means of a false conduit - this being, in the case of the writer's theory being correct, the human soul. So my third question is this - If the Animus are going to attempt to begin to subjugate humanity in the near future, is the threat the Wingmakers are referring to something that is completely alien and travelling to our planet from another part of the cosmos, or is it something that is already present on our planet, something that has been for a very large portion of our existence?

There is also the matter of the discovery of the Grand Portal - although this question in no way relates to any of the previously posted information or disinformation, whatever it may turn out to be. I am curious as to how the Wingmakers information is going to be needed/utilised beyond the discovery of the Grand Portal; obviously this isn't going to be 'the end' of our evolutionary cycle, but it is going to be both the culmination of and instigation of a massive change in our existence and perception as self-aware entities. If the discovery of the human soul is imminent and the task of the Wingmakers is to ensure that humanity moves along the correct form of reality to realize and experience it, would it not stand to reason that most, if not all of us, would become direct channels for Source Intelligence? 2080 is not that far away, all things considered, and yet a great deal of the Wingmakers' information is going to be distributed over the decades to come as later generations are born. Will the information the Wingmakers are revealing to us at this point in time be utilised only as a means to accelerate humanity's absolute discernment of the Grand Portal? Or is the discovery of the human soul simply the first stage of a very long and detailed path of discovery that we are going to require further assistance to navigate?

These are the main questions I am curious about. The article in question forced me to review a good deal of what I thought was set in stone, some of which is information I learned through the Wingmakers site. I do believe, somewhat firmly, in the Wingmakers' account of what is to happen in the near future; it is for this reason that I pose these questions. While I like to think that I know what is or isn't right, I learned long ago that more or less nothing is set in stone. However, I would appreciate any answers or information that the other forum members or readers deem relevant or appropriate as an answer. I understand that some of this information may not be forthcoming due to the structure of the plan through which this information is being released, and if this is the case, then so be it. But I would be grateful for anything that could close a few of these gaps for me.

Post subject: Re: Questions about the Wingmakers' philosophy
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:39 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
Dear Daniel, welcome to the forum, you pose some interesting questions, however, they all seem to have the same answer... which is to make you aware that the Wingmaker Materials, found at www.wingmakers.com are the only "official" materials on the web ... there are many many other places where the WMs are discussed or mentioned however those are "opinions" (colored by personal belief systems) and not to be compared with the actual materials because it will only lead to confusion ... as you know by now :D

I suggest you read Jame's interview with Project Camelot's Kerry Cassidy, because this interview answers all these questions with the general population in mind ... http://www.projectcamelot.org/james_wingmakers_sovereign_integral.html or you can also download it from the Wingmaker's website (What's New section) here: http://www.wingmakers.com/downloads/Interview_James_PC.pdf

If you still have more questions... "bring em" ... :D

There is a search engine, here and in the website that will also assist you as you narrow down your "seeking" of specific topics, that you may find very helpful

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 2:43 am 

Hmm... thank you very much for the link. I've been through this interview before, but upon re-covering it I've realized that everything I read in the article I linked was very likely derived from this very information.

I wasn't aware of the search tool, either... thanks again :)

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:37 am 
Posting Freak

Welcome to the forum Daniel. :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 5:08 am 

Quote:
But after this is a point that strikes very close to home - a creature beyond the confines of a physical world is not going to have wings, for it has no need of these extensions. Indeed, flight is possible through the use of a human's internal technology without having to develop additional appendages, and it can safely be assumed that no form is required to travel beyond the formats of existence that constitute and relate to the physical. So, my first question is this; why did the Wingmakers choose the name they did to identify themselves?

It is metaphorical. These wings are not real wings, they are enhancements of human potency. According to the WMM, humans are vast beings unaware of their wholeness, nature and potential. Thus, the Wingmakers purpose is to bring people to this potential (called the Sovereign Integral state of being).

Quote:
So, my second question regards, specifically, the existence of the soul - is this merely a reference for the state of existence the writer is making out to be that of the 'soulless', or is the development of the soul a necessary evolutionary format for the required path of evolution the Source requires each race to take? If the latter is the case, is this 'dark force' responsible for the creation of the soul, as the writer believes, or is this person incorrect in their hypothesis? And if former is true, was the development of the soul originally intended, or was it an unexpected offshoot in the unfolding development of living consciousness?

According to the WMM, initially, there was only First Source. However it's view of things was single-dimensional. So it split itself to fragments in order to get multidimensional experience. The problem was that even fragmented, the fragments retained their sense of unity. So some separation mechanisms had to be invented. And so the fragments incarnated to light-bodies to provide some sense of uniqueness and identity to each fragment.

This sense of separation is intensified every time a more dense body is used. For example the physical body provides the most separation and is thus unique in that it allows a FS fragment single-dimensional experience analogous to that of First Source as one being. The physical body has a special addition, called the HMS or Human Mind System. The HMS provides enormous separation, to the degree that humans are totally dis-identified from the initial First Source fragment that they really are. Humans instead identify with their thoughts and HMS as "their identity". This HMS program does not die when one dies. Instead one carries it to some virtual-realities like the astral planes, where the human (HMS) is informed that they have to re-incarnate in order to resolve karma - so that this repeats endlessly. In this model, there is an animating force (FS fragment) and there is a user of this animating force (HMS). The HMS itself is practically soulless. It's just a program. The human mind/human ego/human personality complex of the HMS is a mechanism that will keep ticking forever through re-incarnation until a being goes inwards (to the FS fragment which is their real identity) and realizes that all this is "a scam".

From one narrower point of view, some dark entities invented the HMS mechanism to control and subdue FS fragments, and they too invented the astral domains from where humans could get "recycled" eternally. From one wider point of view, this was necessary in order for First Source to experience intense separation in order to better explore the creation and experiment with models of existence. When a fragment knows that it is First Source, it's identity and free will is diminished by the influence of First Source. When a fragment is unaware of it's true nature as FS, they will do things that they wouldn't normally do - thus giving feedback for a wider variety of actions. So the concept is to maximise authentic experience without sacrificing much of FS's awareness.

The above information are contained mainly in WM Philosophy 2 (experimental models of bridging expanded consciousness and expanded free will), philosophy 3 (the general plan - blueprint of exploration), and the Project Camelot Interview of James (creator of WMM) where he describes the HMS, astral plane recycling, who made the HMS, what the real nature of our beings is, etc.

Quote:
So my third question is this - If the Animus are going to attempt to begin to subjugate humanity in the near future, is the threat the Wingmakers are referring to something that is completely alien and traveling to our planet from another part of the cosmos, or is it something that is already present on our planet, something that has been for a very large portion of our existence?

According to the WMM, Animus are a non-factor (as far as a possible future threat is concerned). They just spice up the mythical ancient arrow story. However, some analogous beings to the Animus (the Annunaki) have been here in the past (most have left) and some remain even to this day. This is according to clarification being made in the Project Camelot interview of James.

Quote:
I am curious as to how the Wingmakers information is going to be needed/utilized beyond the discovery of the Grand Portal; obviously this isn't going to be 'the end' of our evolutionary cycle, but it is going to be both the culmination of and instigation of a massive change in our existence and perception as self-aware entities. If the discovery of the human soul is imminent and the task of the Wingmakers is to ensure that humanity moves along the correct form of reality to realize and experience it, would it not stand to reason that most, if not all of us, would become direct channels for Source Intelligence? 2080 is not that far away, all things considered, and yet a great deal of the Wingmakers' information is going to be distributed over the decades to come as later generations are born. Will the information the Wingmakers are revealing to us at this point in time be utilized only as a means to accelerate humanity's absolute discernment of the Grand Portal? Or is the discovery of the human soul simply the first stage of a very long and detailed path of discovery that we are going to require further assistance to navigate?

The external manifestation of humanity discovering it's origins scientifically, will just follow what will be happening on an internal level (ie, people arising to the S.Integral state within themselves). Therefore, yes, all of us would be direct channels for source intelligence and many of us will be so way before 2080. Quoting from philosophy 3:

"When one Sovereign Integral emerges, it will, by the catalytic forces of its own entity consciousness, cause another to arise, and another, and another, and it will cascade from one to one thousand in a single generation. From this one thousand, will arise one million in the next generation, and from this one million the entire population will arise, imbued with this insight gained from the portal into the multiverse. And from this portal will arise the organization of the true wisdom into a form that will endure against all attacks."

The third generation (when the entire population will arise) co-incides with the external manifestation of scientists discovering the grand portal. But the change will really be internal, not external.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:47 am 

Thanks very much for the replies - this has helped immensely in answering the questions I posted and some I haven't. I find the cascade reaction interesting, because I was having thoughts about something very similar to this during a period in which I channeled a lot of information a few years past - a little before I first looked at the Wingmakers materials. I also had the impression upon covering materials about some of the secret organisations present in our past/present that, given the fact that almost everything else is monopolised or manipulated to some degree, it was very likely human belief would be as well. But I never would have imagined it to be developed to such a degree - nor to have any sort of influence beyond the physical existence we call life.

This brings to mind one other question, regarding Anu's deception. As Sovereign Integrals, we are naturally inclined to serve - why would Anu need to decieve those of us who became human in order for us to do so? If it was deemed necessary by First Source, wouldn't it stand to reason that we would have gone into this willingly? Or is it due to the difficulty of removing oneself from the HMS once one has become accustomed to its restrictions that this was required?

It is interesting to think that dying would lead to the complete dispersion of the individual awareness as it re-assimilates with the Source... and strangely comforting. I've always wondered at the exact role of absence in the balance of existence, and now I have my answer to that question as well.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:53 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Seeker: This brings to mind one other question, regarding Anu's deception. As Sovereign Integrals, we are naturally inclined to serve - why would Anu need to decieve those of us who became human in order for us to do so? If it was deemed necessary by First Source, wouldn't it stand to reason that we would have gone into this willingly? Or is it due to the difficulty of removing oneself from the HMS once one has become accustomed to its restrictions that this was required?

William: Greetings Seeker.
In such a state of separation the Entities involved in the process of animating human instruments within this Earthbound process have fixated on this process to the degree that they have forgotten their own source, and in most cases have become ‘gods’ to those human instruments.

The Spirit Consciousness within human form is the key to beginning the activation process of recognition and remembrance.

* In this sense the cascading model works internally for each Entity as one fragment of itself causes the transformation process to trigger and all fragments will receive information and this will eventually reacquaint the Entity with its connection to Sovereign Integral Network.

It is the entity consciousness that divests itself into human or otherwise physical vehicles in order to collect experiences that evolve and transform its understanding and appreciation of existence. It is the hub of the wheel through which all of its outposts of form and expression converge throughout the continuum of time and space.

William: In all ways the physical aspect of life on Earth is a mirror to that of the invisible aspect of Entity animation – this is why there are ‘races’ and ‘countries’ and separation – because the process of transformation into Unity and Wholeness perception are only beginning to make ripples.
The main ‘houses of influence’ are religion, science, culture and politics – and these are but tools which can be used to keep individuals separate or to unite, depending on the motives of those in positions of power as well as the motives of those who are being ‘led’.

By ‘positions of power’, I am not just referring to kings and presidents – but also the local pastor of a small flock – a principle of a school – a boss – etc…

Because of this and the general consensus of motivation through thought and belief, conspiracies have arisen and Lyricus Teaching Order have countered this aspect of human belief system by outlining ‘the problem’ and offering ‘the solution’, realizing that for all intent and purpose they (LTO) are dealing with a fragile and volatile, and somewhat (or largely) predictable animation which can and does display a mind of its own in individuals – much as does ‘the animus’ instrument in the mythological story in the materials.

One thing seems certain – Human Beings in this state need/require a villain in order to explain the predicament they find themselves within.
In this case, the villain is ‘Anu’ – but you are very correct in your observations – it is an old observation which used to sound something like – “Why did god create the devil – surely god knew the likely problems.”

This kind of thinking is derived from duality – Lyricus tell us that duality, (all things separate) are unreal.

As Entities, we were not deceived. It was choice based on service, which involved an experiment with a far reaching vision.
Fragmented into human form and cut off from those perceptions – we became victims of the experience and manipulated by our collective will to survive in the physical realm on Earth.

Not only are we informed that this ‘Anu’ deceived and manipulated, but we are also informed that this Entity has departed the situation – moved on…and what is left is the residual ripple effect which has been kept alive by the historic and present day ‘powers that be’ – in other words – ‘Anu’ is not the issue – nor does ‘Anu’ direct the affairs of humanity.

The ‘codes’ which were created to ensure the ensnarement of our specie are self perpetuated by all individuals still engrossed in the separatist survival mode of conduct which is disconnected from the true knowledge of who they are and what it is they are connected too.

The idea of a villain such as Anu is a mythology which is designed to assist the individual moving out from under the shadow of being the victim, although there is always the risk that such information can be taken the wrong way by the individual to have someone to blame for the woes of their life as a victim and do no more than insure those shadows remain.

However, such information, when understood in the context of the Life Principles of the Sovereign Integral assists the individual in the process of the journey to the self - which ultimately is this state of consciousness:

* The Sovereign Integral is a state of consciousness whereby the entity and all of its various forms of expression and perception are integrated as a conscious wholeness. This is a state of consciousness that all entities are evolving towards, and at some point, each will reach a state of transformation that allows the entity and its instruments of experience (i.e., the human instrument) to become an integrated expression that is aligned and in harmony with Source Intelligence.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 1:57 pm 

Quote:
As Sovereign Integrals, we are naturally inclined to serve - why would Anu need to deceive those of us who became human in order for us to do so? If it was deemed necessary by First Source, wouldn't it stand to reason that we would have gone into this willingly?

Not necessarily because the beings that were on the receiving end of the deception, were not consciously aligned with FS's will (although they were unconsciously performing their mission of exploring creation). They had become forgetful by embodying increasingly denser light bodies. And, as the story goes, this is evidenced in that some of the Atlanteans agreed to the "deal" and some did not.

I quote from the Proj. Camelot Interview:

Quote:
As First Beings, the Sovereigns created a mind – a vessel in which separation could occur – and from that moment, individuality was born. Over billions upon billions of years, the Sovereigns of the Mind, created the universe as we know it. They created the dimensions of the higher mind, and this mind creation gradually manifested creations of a lower mind. It was within the vibratory field of the lower mind that the Sovereigns began to lose their memory of their existence as First Beings.

They would look at the worlds of creation and wonder, “Who created this universe? Who was behind this magnificent and magical world?” And yet it never occurred to the Sovereigns that it was they who created the universe, and whose very reflection is Nature itself. And so the Sovereigns began to create a God – or the concept of a Supreme Being – as the one behind creation. God was the creator of all in Nature throughout the multiverse, and Sovereigns became diminished of power, and their sense of responsibility to Nature was also reduced.

This concept of God, separate from us, was thus born. As Sovereigns divided into races of interdimensional beings, they developed a near-infinite diversity of creations, only the tiniest fraction of which is known to humanity through symbols and fragments of stories, and most of these, if they are even remembered, are not believed anymore, as the rational mind has emptied these stories into the wastebasket of mythology. Then, Anu’s forefathers appeared, and with them, the creation of the human instrument began. Though it was crude, when compared to modern-day humans, the human instrument of this era was nonetheless brilliantly conceived.

When Anu began to create the next evolution of the human instrument, he realized how Sovereigns were forgetful of their origins and had consigned creation to a Supreme Being. The Sovereigns that had become the interdimensional beings known as the Atlanteans, were perfect choices to power the human instruments that Anu was creating, for the Atlanteans, despite their spiritual prowess, were inexperienced with deception. And this, I might add, is a theme worth noting: the spiritually focused are often the most easily manipulated because of their innate sense of trust.

The Atlanteans, through the trickery of Anu, were seduced into inhabiting the human instrument, and the Sovereigns became humans. However, not every Atlantean was captured and subjected to the process of human enslavement, there were some, who predicted the outcome of the human project that Anu was executing and they fled within a dimensional “pocket” upon Earth, deep within what is now called the Atlantic ocean.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 2:27 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

I live for your discovery of me. It is the highest expression of my love for you, and while you search for my shadows in the stories of your world, I, the indelible, invisible light, grow increasingly visible.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:55 pm 

Welcome Daniel...nice to hear you go through and question the mechanics of our existence, as I'm sure most of us have. I know I have for a very long time. In life, as you go along and read and hear the plathora of information presented by various sources, the questions continue to grow, and rarely are they ever answered. To become Sovereign and self aware would be the ultimate goal as no questions would need to be answered or the need for another to lead you in any direction. However, we exist in the shadows of non-remembrance and complete ingnorance as to what and who we really are, unless whoever's reading this has become Sovereign--congratulations!. The story of the Atlanteans being seduced in the past does not seem to be an unlikely scenario today AT ALL. We are easy targets in our forgetfulness and ignorance very much today. As I have gone through the PC interview, pg. 19 discusses a new body being prepared for the new Sovereign. This brought questions to mind as to why, after the history of the Atlanteans being seduced into a human body, would I want to go into a newly prepared body? I'm kinda done with the body thing and really wish to be Truly FREE...BOUNDLESS. This is just one of many questions that have come to mind while reading WMM. It is also evident, there are still details left to fill the spaces within the material. The onion's layers are being peeled one layer at a time. It was nice to hear you in your quest for understanding... :D

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:24 pm 

Hmm... one more question, for now. When one's self returns to total understanding and awareness of its true nature, does this awareness maintain the HMS, or does it circumvent the need for the system, or parts thereof, entirely? Is the GC manipulated as a part of the human experience regardless of one's state of awareness, or does the realization of one's nature remove the need/desire to use or be used by the system that is currently in place?

There's a lot to think about in the answers supplied here, and it's difficult to work out what is relevant with this information and what isn't, out of what I've learned over the years. Not all of this is new, and it's proving rather difficult to shift my perspective to accommodate the changes that the answers here present.

Many thanks, again. I'm looking forward to working through the rest of the forums when I'm able.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:21 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

I realize there will be those who will read this interview and a hundred more
questions will flutter about them, perhaps only two or three will really matter in
the moment, but the desire for more information and knowledge is a powerful
addiction of the HMS. I would advise that you turn your attention from the
acquisition of information and knowledge, and apportion it to the application of
the heart virtues to yourself and all others within your local multiverse, and then
simply listen to your breath, and each time you turn your attention to your
breath, lean a little closer to the Being inside you, in the centermost point of
your existence. Feel this bond strengthening and have the conviction that any
walls that have been placed between you, or will be placed between you, will be
torn down.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:59 pm 

[quote="Seeker"]Hmm... one more question, for now. When one's self returns to total understanding and awareness of its true nature, does this awareness maintain the HMS, or does it circumvent the need for the system, or parts thereof, entirely? Is the GC manipulated as a part of the human experience regardless of one's state of awareness, or does the realization of one's nature remove the need/desire to use or be used by the system that is currently in place?

There's a lot to think about in the answers supplied here, and it's difficult to work out what is relevant with this information and what isn't, out of what I've learned over the years. Not all of this is new, and it's proving rather difficult to shift my perspective to accommodate the changes that the answers here present.

JAMES: "Whenever you see words and images, you must know that they arise from within the HMS, and, yes, that includes these words."

...which I translate to mean "the HMS is preserved but used as a communication tool".

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:52 pm 
Posting Freak

Interesting thread. I would want to say that the purpose of the materials is the Grand Portal and the Sovereign Integral, and that the "way" to accomplish this is the reacquaintance with the Language of Unity, which is not information an sich, but a new understanding of language and realization. This means that there is no "truth" in the WingMakers materials other than their potency to trigger this new way of looking at communication itself (total integration of all that is). As to the "wings," we are our own "Wingmakers," as the descent of Source Reality feels as if you get wings that touch or transform your local universe in an extremely profound fashion, but this is simply the soul consciousness. The GSSC is talk about it. The WN is realize it, and communicate and develop from an entirely different perspective, namely that of the seventh sense and our core expression.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:52 pm 
Posting Freak

Seeker wrote:
Hmm... one more question, for now. When one's self returns to total understanding and awareness of its true nature, does this awareness maintain the HMS, or does it circumvent the need for the system, or parts thereof, entirely? Is the GC manipulated as a part of the human experience regardless of one's state of awareness, or does the realization of one's nature remove the need/desire to use or be used by the system that is currently in place?

It it my understanding (of these materials) that one's self does now return to total understanding without a conscious and willful "transformation"

We fragmented our consciousness of All that Is, to experience "independence" - we self created our personality, and our progressional program, within "the Plan of First Source" and when we finish gaining all the experience we need, (ten thousand lifetimes worth) then this phase of the plan is over ... and we restore our wholeness - we restore the original template, however it is drastically altered, by our personal experiences, and by the "Age" we are living in ... we are progressing, as individuals and as a species.

As Humans, we can only progress so far ... from one "model of existence" to another ... from the duality of savior/teacher to master to Synthesis - still there is more to the plan, that appears to be never-ending - eternal progression... so to say we "return to total understanding" - may be selling the process short ... and sounds like going backwards - which we are not. :wink:

I live for your discovery of me. It is the highest expression of my love for you, and while you search for my shadows in the stories of your world, I, the indelible, invisible light, grow increasingly visible. Imagine the furthest point in space -- beneath a black portal, cast in some distant galaxy, and then multiply this distance by the highest numeric value you know. Congratulations, you have measured an atom of my body.

Do you realize how I am unfathomable? I am not what you can know, or see, or understand. I am outside comprehension. My vastness makes me invisible and unavoidable. There is nowhere you can be without me. My absence does not exist. It is this very nature that makes me unique. I am First Cause and Last Effect connected in an undivided chain.
My Central Message - First Source Transmissions

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:36 pm 

ONE WILL TRULY NEVER UNDERSTAND LEST THEY BE UNPLUGGED FROM THIS SYSTEM OF SUPPRESSION :D THIS IS THE TRUE freedom from limitation

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:54 am 

Ah, indeed :D This is a lot to consider, and I think I'll wait until I've covered the rest of the materials before I post any more questions of this type. My initial curiosity was of the validity of certain functions of the human instrument outside of the HMS, but from how I understand it, without this system the physical body would have no means of being used as a vehicle without it, so the matter is moot.

Thank you all for your input ^^

PostPosted: Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:35 am 
Posting Freak

christinedream7 wrote:
ONE WILL TRULY NEVER UNDERSTAND LEST THEY BE UNPLUGGED FROM THIS SYSTEM OF SUPPRESSION :D THIS IS THE TRUE freedom from limitation

yes, and that can only be accomplished by the individual who is whole .... who has coherently integrated the fragments of their consciousness ... who has access to FSI and the frequencies that bring the formful and the formless together, without seams into ONE consciousness of All that IS (eventually) ... using the Source Codes, the higher mind and the innate program that WE designed ... The blue print has been return, the Navigator has his map all we need to do it trust ... the feelings in our hearts that tremble with anticipation of fulfilling our potential as First Source originally intends ... we each have an equal part in this collective reality, to BE who we ARE - consciously :D

Seeker, try not to compare the WMMs with any other ... it is far less confusing ... read them and be aware of how they are received ... and examine your reactions carefully ... discern whether your response is "programed" ... or if it catapults your thoughts into the realms of "personal wisdom" where your true identity is revealed (without the mask) :wink: