WingMakers Forum
Visit SUMBOLA - The Social Reading Platform
Publishers, Authors, Readers, and Talent wanted.

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post subject: Owning Your Own Words - Is copyright an expression of SI ?
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 4:29 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

The funny thing is (and IT IS funny), is that when you view and experience life, as a sovereign integral, you realise how interchangeable every expression is.....how there really are no rules.....whatsoever.

There is no authority attached to any "external" expression", because, in essence, those "external" expressions" are simply "outer" manifestations of inner contemplation.....as eloquent as those expressions may be, they really are only signposts that confirm your own, inner authority.

How many times have you noticed that when you think, write or even do something, it quickly becomes evident that "someone else" has copied, sometimes with exactly the same words or at least a pretty darned good imitation?

When that happens, i would say you have witnessed the workings of co-creation.

In that situation, it then seems as if "others" are channelling, when in fact, IT IS YOU creating in the moment something new that is being received by other members of the species.

Post subject: Re: Owning Your Own Words - Is copyright an expression of SI ?
PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 5:33 pm 
Posting Freak

Words and images are constructs of the hms.

They are not owned by anyone and any attempt to copyright is not an expression of SI.

Copyright is more hms.

The si and fs are not beholden to any law.

Period.

That IS the point and in that light there are no prisons.

..........................Image

N.E.R.D.....

http://n-e-r-d.com/

.....and breathe.

PostPosted: Sat May 15, 2010 8:29 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

I agree that it seems pointless - this understanding/practice of ownership...even as far as so called 'intellectual property' or for that matter (might as well be all inclusive) acknowledging where information is sourced [sup2the indivijewel of course, if they wanna link...]

Who said what when and where blah blah copyright and ownership is NOT mastership - and tends to lock the practitioner/supporter of the practice into HMS most effectively.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 7:26 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

When new energies come to a planet the old energies try to tap into them and reduce their fields. The beauty of the Lyricus materials is they can not be tampered with, as their energy is stronger than what is all ready present on the planet.

This is true of energies but SI is not energy. The Teaching Order of Lyricus are they who have been overseeing our specie development and they have seen that they cannot complete the necessary task without those who have experienced the dirt on the face of EarthMother.
AS much as we as a specie are learning, so too are our Teacher of the LTO - Compassion and empathy being something they did not completely understand from and Earth dwellers pov, which hasn't helped them help us.
Indeed they have adapted some of the things we have learned, into their teachings so really it isn't about ownership of teaching materials or who/what gets the credit

To become very honest with oneself and others is a key to the new energies. Honestly in using others words when posting and giving credit to where you have gotten the words from is a test of ones appreciation of an others work, an understanding of the copyright laws for both print and non-print, asking forgiveness of others and yourself when used by the old energy system, and understanding of others when they point out what you are doing.

The Living Truth, comes to each of us, but what do we do with it is all about Choice. Can we be used by the old energies to try to dilute the new energy? The choice is each persons. How will one react to the incoming energies.
Respect them or be used by the old energies to try to dilute them.

I am happy to agree that we can 'appreciate' others works but in all fairness it is more a distraction from the real issues that face us collectively to focus and care too much about who said what and where it came from.
Often what one sees as 'diluting' may have more to do with which 'energies' we choose to align with and forgetting that SI is not an energy, so therefore when identifying with energies we lose focus on the SI.
Certainly there are frequencies which seek to distract and distort but I have discovered that these are beside The Point.

I realise that while 'James' prefers to be anonomous it is unlikely that it is he who has place copyright and trademarks on things 'WingMaker' - it is more likely something Mark has done.

To be dishonest in coping others works and presenting it as one's own, is a 3rd dimensional old energy form. It is an injustice to the work of an other. Moving into the 4th dimension or higher means a shift to a the use of the six virtues and a positive Living Truth code of ethics.

Copyright laws are something that keeps the Human Mind System Prison working - it is that prison law and applies to those who are not aware or in favor of maintaining the present system of things - the way things are done.
They are laws which protect an individuals right to own and profit from

Sincerely, the WMMs cannot be used for any purpose related to HMS rules and regulations - these are human concepts derived from ignorance of our True Self, as the materials clearly speak of.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 1:35 pm 
Posting Freak

Point Break a most enjoyable movie to watch Russell.....appreciate the reminder of how much fun....flying can be.... free....and un channeled ...the way to be....Crowley a control freak.... who must structure everything into words...that limit and deceive....this subject...another attempt to use and distract us from the WM Materials .....what is funny is that he has become a major player of and for the HMS....funded and paid for....also a joke by the Animus who own the station that channels through him and then on down the chain to the eyes closed ears shut mouth wide open spouting useless information watcher.

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 4:52 pm 
Posting Freak

The time for peace to come to all Wing Makers ....enough Air for all to breath in quantum peace ....looking at Chamber 17 working....interesting effect.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 2:54 am 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

In more recent history, members of Lyricus are known only by their influence, but not their personal reputations.

There are no individual members whose personal contributions are acknowledged by historical records.

This is because the members of Lyricus do not view the knowledge they bring as knowledge that they own, discovered, or have invented.

They view knowledge as something equivalent to air – everyone can breathe it, no one owns it.

For this reason, they share their knowledge in a manner that permits it to move into the quarters of power, but also enables them to retain their personal anonymity.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 6:00 am 
 WWW  Profile

We living in a period of time when humanity is no where near the level of the Lyricus Teaching Order, all though we have no idea of the details of how Lyricus teachers and its organization function in their multidimensional reality they have probably evolved way past the point of needing money to survive.

Currently earth's humanity is far level as the LTO and we are embedded in a system in which money is the life blood of this civilization. Projecting the concept of the Freedom of Knowledge and the minimization or the elimination is completely impractical in todays global economic system. The reason being that people poured time, energy, and money into the creation of fiction and non-fiction works they have earned the right to have their creative endeavors protected by copyright laws that prevent other from stealing their intellectual property.

To a quote another individuals work without attributing or acknowledging that source the writer can mislead a reader of that material that quotations are his/hers own writing, especially if there are no quotation marks around the extract. Granted that sometimes this can be an over sight by the writer, but when it is repeater over and over it then becomes an issue of integrity and honestly.

To lean on the notion that is okay because Lyrcius believes in the Freedom of Knowledge does not mean that humanity is at a point in its evolution in which this same principle can be applied by today humanity, which still at the pre-Grand Portal stage.

At this point in humanities history, the notion of Freedom of Knowledge to the point of ignoring another persons work and other author's hard work and intellectual property are ideal and romantic concepts that are inappropriate approaches that lack respect for others artist, non-fiction, and academic works.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 7:13 am 
Posting Freak

Do you enjoy being contrary ?....or is this a compulsion beyond your control to go against the grain to the extent you have.....is that why you feel the way you do re all information being channeled....which would explain why you think it ok to not give credit where credit is due.....because if all information is channeled.....and we are mere parrots.....whats the point of trying....to learn....ourselves....which as far as First Source at least my FS is concerned....it is the joy of discovery....that makes it so worth....the "price" of admission.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:37 am 

At the core...we are to express ourselves genuinely, to connect within and emanate out. We do this through our heart. If someone is not actively/practicing being true to themselves and chooses to copy another or reach out to retrieve information and parrot to communicate...it is not true expression and the Sovereign's not releasing itself into the world of form. Who can say who is truly doing this or not? The One or those who can peer into another's heart? We express ourselves in many ways and utilize words, symbols, and actions to do it. It can be difficult to discern who's copying or being true to themselves, utilizing what tools they have around them (which words may be similar to another) to express the Sovereign. Some may be doing both...

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:18 am 
 WWW  Profile

Christine, I do not understanding your posting relative to copyrighting. Can you be more precise?

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 11:05 am 
Posting Freak

dberges wrote:
We living in a period of time when humanity is no where near the level of the Lyricus Teaching Order, all though we have no idea of the details of how Lyricus teachers and its organization function in their multidimensional reality they have probably evolved way past the point of needing money to survive.

Currently earth's humanity is far level as the LTO and we are embedded in a system in which money is the life blood of this civilization. Projecting the concept of the Freedom of Knowledge and the minimization or the elimination is completely impractical in todays global economic system. The reason being that people poured time, energy, and money into the creation of fiction and non-fiction works they have earned the right to have their creative endeavors protected by copyright laws that prevent other from stealing their intellectual property.

To a quote another individuals work without attributing or acknowledging that source the writer can mislead a reader of that material that quotations are his/hers own writing, especially if there are no quotation marks around the extract. Granted that sometimes this can be an over sight by the writer, but when it is repeater over and over it then becomes an issue of integrity and honestly.

To lean on the notion that is okay because Lyrcius believes in the Freedom of Knowledge does not mean that humanity is at a point in its evolution in which this same principle can be applied by today humanity, which still at the pre-Grand Portal stage.

At this point in humanities history, the notion of Freedom of Knowledge to the point of ignoring another persons work and other author's hard work and intellectual property are ideal and romantic concepts that are inappropriate approaches that lack respect for others artist, non-fiction, and academic works.

I respect what you say here and thank you . However, I love what James says here because it keeps one from entangling themself in any limitations or at least keeps them aware enough of what they truly are.

Quote:
If you feel fatigue and impatience, invoke your Quantum Presence to uplift
you and provide you with resilience and determination. You are empowered beings. You
are able to do miraculous things, even amid a small amount of doubt, but do your best to
release your doubts and limitations. The human imagination is equally effective in
arguing for its limitations, as it is in envisioning its freedoms and
powers.

I use that quote because I feel it very important to be so aware of any and all limitations that prevent us from feeling how empowered we are no matter what the appearances otherwise and they are "appearances", like dust in the wind. They appear real because we make them that meaningful to us through our entanglement with them from habits established with the HMS. When we keep our focus on the Heart to the degree we can that is how we feel so empowered and detached and not influenced with the HMS. We simply step outside of it where the QP and SI always are. The more mature, such as you are, have no desire to steal someone else's work simply because it isn't the right thing to do when we all are fully capable of producing our own wonderful works given we find where within us that it flows from . And it ain't an intellect/personality/ego with no Heart. I know you know this. :D

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 12:33 pm 
 WWW  Profile

Thanks, Shayalana, you have made my point. I agree that James' quote is wonderful. However, I wanted to know the context of the quote and to understand the full concept James' had presented. After a search through many of my documents I found it in the in Interview 3 with James and Mark at the marker 54:06 page 16, that gave me the quote, but I had to go to marker 49:52 page 15, to get the full context from where the quote is found.

This is why it is important when giving a quote, we give the author, title and page number. Providing this information is a service to the reader, thus allowing them to explore the context and gain deeper understanding from the quotation and the Lyrcius materials.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 2:47 pm 
Posting Freak

I want to give my perspective on this matter. Quoting something I make a simple reference where it is coming from. That is enough. So many of you have quoted without reference; and though I never speak it is not giving my agreement. It is not important. When you quote without reference, it means you find your own voice not important. However, when I would USE word combinations or phrases, then it is something else. It is not befitting to make a reference each time. This is an accepted thing to do by writers, a figure of speech, a silent or tacit reference to another, where your very use of it is giving a new interpretation or expansion of the whole meaning. There is no other way to do this. And those of you who have commented on this way of doing only show that they have not been educating themselves on this aspect. It is not very important. That's all I have to say.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:00 pm 
Posting Freak

Yes, the word précis fits well in the context we are discussing.

Précis, by definition, is an individuated expression.

For example:

The Wholeness Navigator is the the heart of the soul.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:23 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

William: Certainly I would presume the same – what use do these ETs have for money? Money is a controlling device, symbolic of human values which have little to do with actual values.

William: I agree but that is not why I started this thread – to point out/focus upon (yet again) the HMS way of doing things.
I asked the question [Owning Your Own Words - Is copyright an expression of SI ]
Stealing is an expression of HMS and is besides the point…in relation to this WingMakers forum – who is ‘stealing’ by not giving links or credit to WMMs?
James is – as he has said – anonymous and not in need of money anyway. Certainly if someone has profiteered from another’s inventions etc…that is an issue for the practitioners of HMSystem to sort out through lawyers and the like but is not relevant to this forum because it is not happening – no one is stealing anything.

William: Issues of integrity and honesty can be oh so clouded by ones personal bias.
The Teaching Order of Lyricus have essentially given permission to use their knowledge and have made it extremely clear what they think of ownership of knowledge and I for one am grateful for their clarity on this understanding because it helps release me (and anyone who accepts this ‘alien’ concept ) – we have all been heavily exposed to the mind-numbing heart shriveling rays of the HMSystem and thus we could do with all the help offered to transform our understanding.

William: As I said – and will amplify – the WHOLE purpose of the Teaching Order of Lyricus is to BRING humanity TO that point and it really behoves EVERY member of this forum to practice understanding these basic concepts instead of arguing AGAINST them in favor of that which the HMSystem prescribes.

William: That is of course your opinion and certainly has a relevance in the world of HMSystem, but what relevance does it have in this forum?
I think that the concept of knowledge is not able to be owned is a very true representation of honoring the Source of ALL knowledge – and certainly in relation to WMMs this principle applies and is the exact appropriate approach for the student of Lyricus teaching (inclusive of all WMMs) to apply.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:33 pm 
Posting Freak

No one is to blame.....the WingMakers are the Wholeness Navigator

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4E4-9yKTv_I

.Image

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:57 pm 

An opinion..... :)

I have, at times, put quotes in from the material without any words from myself. I do not do this because I do not have a 'voice' or am insecure about expressing myself. There are times when it seems, from my perspective, that something within the material is relevant to the issue being discussed without anything to add to it....without my individuated personality showing. Not everyone will necessarily agree with this of course, nor do they need to. This is the first Forum experience I have had and it is very interesting to me because it can include any number of different perspectives and I feel it important to give room for the way we each wish to do it....allow each other without judging.

In terms of owning words/copyright, I cannot disagree with the argument that no one owns any words or concepts. To focus on this to the point of distraction is HMS in action. The impression I have with these materials is that it is the message that is important and the more that get it the better. I feel that this would be the LTO's sentiment. With the materials, the LTO is not expressing as "one individual".

When it is a direct quote I personally will always be careful to reference with quotation marks and where I got the quote but I do not judge in any way those who do not. In this particular situation, it is a Forum dedicated to WMM/Lyricus/Evt. Temples and I can 'hear' the quotes from the material whether it is clearly referenced as such or not. Now, I have had the thought that I wish the person would let us know where the quote came from because I sometimes feel inspired to go to that writing and re-read it and it is difficult when I do not know where it is....to me, this is a good reason to reference. I have not felt that anyone here has deliberately tried to make others 'think' it is their writing and not James/LTO. As a matter of fact, I believe that everyone here assumes that we will know that it is material though my opinion here may be colored by the fact that I have read and re-read this material so much that it is obvious to me. There are people though, that peruse this Forum, that have not read all of the materials and it would be helpful for them to have the reference. I feel that those expressing here are genuinely trying to inspire and respecting the intention of this Forum as they incorporate the materials.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:11 pm 
Posting Freak

Yes Karen, however, these materials are not meant for everyone.

They are meant for those who will read and listen to them.

It will be these individuals who will transform the structures of this planet to the benefit of all.

........................Image

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:19 pm 

Quote:
Christine, I do not understanding your posting relative to copyrighting. Can you be more precise?

Quote:
If someone is not actively/practicing being true to themselves and chooses to copy another or reach out to retrieve information and parrot to communicate...it is not true expression and the Sovereign's not releasing itself into the world of form

In another words, if someone is parroting or copying another's work, they are not being true to themselves...However, this discussion can become very philosophical and labeling and dividing the "legal" aspects of who's doing what where when how and why, is apart of a system that is breaking down. It's fabric is being pulled apart little by little. All is One/ One is All. We all are One...to feel this in the fiber of your being creates no need to justify separation or to figure out who gets this and who gets that. We are all connected your copyright is his copyright is her copyright is it's copyright. No one owns anything, it is All. I realize John may have a heart attack concerning this...but i'm just being honest with what I feel.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 5:22 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

Thanks for that video link Russell - beautiful!

Karen - about the referrencing source - it is an issue of convenience - often all that is necessary is for the seeker of information to C&P keywords into search engines provided and find what will be found.
Or if for some reason the reader is not able to do this, then ask the writer where the info is sourced and the channel link will often be provided.

But apparent 'old salts' should be well versed in this material already so wouldn't even really feel any need to complain consistantly about a fairly low level insignificant issue.

Is copyright an expression of SI ?

I really am at liberty to say "no it is not" - it is a suppression tool of HMSystem

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 7:24 pm 
Posting Freak

Quoting the WMM's materials, when offered as gentle support, is an effective way to nurture all life.

Valor's First Point is unconditional love...it doesn't divide us, it supports our unity.

Last edited by seed on Thu May 20, 2010 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 9:15 pm 
Posting Freak

dberges wrote:
Thanks, Shayalana, you have made my point. I agree that James' quote is wonderful. However, I wanted to know the context of the quote and to understand the full concept James' had presented. After a search through many of my documents I found it in the in Interview 3 with James and Mark at the marker 54:06 page 16, that gave me the quote, but I had to go to marker 49:52 page 15, to get the full context from where the quote is found.

This is why it is important when giving a quote, we give the author, title and page number. Providing this information is a service to the reader, thus allowing them to explore the context and gain deeper understanding from the quotation and the Lyrcius materials.

Thanx and ya, I understand. I love that interview it is so loaded with such goodies , everytime I listen to it, more unfolds. I have no problem respecting the author and appreciating what is given us to help activate us so we truly can stand side by side with him. It reminds me of having worked in live theatre where the director informs the actors and techies and all else in the play as to what to do because the director has an overview that those caught up in acting and doing the play don't. When the color red ya don't see it , but the director does. And I trust this director enough to appreciate what is offered here and allow my Heart to be my guide like he does. :wink:

"Oneness, Truthfulness and Equality"

Cathedral - CS&N
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MaSU0ABrnY

Last edited by Shayalana on Wed May 19, 2010 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:03 pm 
Posting Freak

Location: High Plains of the Front Range of the Rocky Mts in Colorado USA
yeah yeah yeah Watcher ... it isn't an issue for you but you made it into a topic ... when are you going to get it, that you are the one who falls into these holes you dig for others ... and your disrespect for all that is, is revealed in every post... at least you don't try to convince us that there are any HVs flowing from you :lol:

take this topic title ... which is a complete contradiction from "all info is channeled" when you claim "ownership" of your OWN words :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: always amusing to watch you dance.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 11:43 pm 
Posting Freak
 WWW  Profile

yeah yeah yeah keep to the topic sd - :roll: